Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 3:10 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

She is sticking with his random vote for no reason all the while trying to get a bandwagon going. Noob scum frequently try to speedlynch. Also, she has criticized others, and yet still votes me for no reason. My predecessor didn't post, and I have posted once. There is no reason for her to stick with her random vote like she has. Either she is an incredibly bad townie, or fairly bad scum. In my opinion, people tend to be fairly bad, not outrageously horrible.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote:She is sticking with his random vote for no reason all the while trying to get a bandwagon going. Noob scum frequently try to speedlynch. Also, she has criticized others, and yet still votes me for no reason. My predecessor didn't post, and I have posted once. There is no reason for her to stick with her random vote like she has. Either she is an incredibly bad townie, or fairly bad scum. In my opinion, people tend to be fairly bad, not outrageously horrible.
how am i "fairly bad" scum, as opposed to "incredibly bad" townie? if your going to make this distinction at least give some reasoning for it

look at how you equate my "random vote" to speedlynching and bandwagon starting, this isnt at all what i'm doing

speaking of bandwagoning didnt you come into this game immediately with a vote on me, someone that could be considered an easy lynch becuz of the way ive been posting as well as my lack of experience on ms? keep in mind this vote was omgus as i had a vote on your predecessor. seems like you are trying to go for the easy lynch
I susppose people here do have sense of humor but calling someone retarded or dumb is way too much.
Also, are you a girl?
i've seen like 4 obv jokes that went over the head of like 4 ppl here, so either ppl here are just kinda dumb or they dont get jokes

and yes i'm a girl dont see how that matters tho
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

I said it in my post. Read again please. Also, I didn't start a bandwagon and my vote wasn't OMGUS. Just because you were voting me doesn't mean my vote on you was OMGUS. You look very scummy right now, so I felt you deserved my vote.

I do have to say, as an aside, I almost don't want to lynch OG Smokedank because she has posted some of the funniest things I've read in a game I've played on the site. Loved the rap btw. And yes, there are a few dumb people here, but most of us are smart, as I'm sure you'll find out. Too bad you are so frickin scummy :/.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote: I said it in my post. Read again please. Also, I didn't start a bandwagon and my vote wasn't OMGUS. Just because you were voting me doesn't mean my vote on you was OMGUS. You look very scummy right now, so I felt you deserved my vote.
the one post where you gave reasons for voting me was entirely bullshit and i'll show why, but until then you hadnt even given a reason for voting me and were the second vote on me at a time when people were calling me out

but okay lets look at how you voted me and then why you think i am "noob scum" as opposed to shitty town
Alabaska J wrote:I'm going to
vote OG Smokedank
. Look at all of those jokes he is making! He must be mafia.
your reason for voting me
Alabaska J wrote:Seriously, read the whole post. Also, Lemming should probably post. I feel his early behavior with PBuG (which I feel is just townie misunderstanding townie) is distracting people from voting for the noob scum we have right in front of us.
second time you mention me, as "noob scum" with no reasoning
this next set of quotes is in one post like 3 posts above this one so you can read the whole thing if ya want there. alabaska j tries to paint me as noob scum with bullshit, untrue points against me
Alabaska J wrote:She is sticking with his random vote for no reason all the while trying to get a bandwagon going. Noob scum frequently try to speedlynch.
this is an absolute falsehood, point to me where i was trying to speedlynch or bandwagon
Alabaska J wrote:Also, she has criticized others, and yet still votes me for no reason. My predecessor didn't post, and I have posted once. There is no reason for her to stick with her random vote like she has.
hypocrisy, you voted me yourself with no reasoning and then made shit up after the fact. at least i admit my vote was random and then concreted it with reasoning. you have a valid point about me calling others out but keeping my vote on you, but what are my scum motivations for doing it? to pull off the point that i'm doing this as scum you'd have to call me a terrible player, which doesnt fit with what you say next
Alabaska J wrote:]Either she is an incredibly bad townie, or fairly bad scum. In my opinion, people tend to be fairly bad, not outrageously horrible.
no support for this statement at all, becuz not only is the rest of your post made up bullshit, but even if what you said was true you still dont explain why its more likely that im fairly bad scum vs horrible townie, or even what makes me simply "fairly bad" at being scum but "toutrageously horrible" at town
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

Wow. I find it searingly ironic you missed my inherent sarcasm in the post in which I voted you. Priceless. Simply priceless.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote:Wow. I find it searingly ironic you missed my inherent sarcasm in the post in which I voted you. Priceless. Simply priceless.
no i got the joke, you were quoting me

my general point is that you didnt come up with a good reason for voting me until the third time you mentioned me, and your reasons were complete bullshit
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Musher333 »

To be honest i agree that OG looks quite scummy right now, not wuite enough to be worth a vote or FoS but i would advise everyone to keep a watch on what she says.
Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this- Strife 220
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2008 5:05 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Musher333 wrote:To be honest i agree that OG looks quite scummy right now, not wuite enough to be worth a vote or FoS but i would advise everyone to keep a watch on what she says.
did you read my points against alabaska j or what?

again i offer this as a challenge: find me where i was "speedlynching" or "trying to start up a bandwagon" if you think i am so scummy
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2008 7:59 am

Post by Musher333 »

OG Smokedank wrote:
Musher333 wrote:To be honest i agree that OG looks quite scummy right now, not wuite enough to be worth a vote or FoS but i would advise everyone to keep a watch on what she says.
did you read my points against alabaska j or what?

again i offer this as a challenge: find me where i was "speedlynching" or "trying to start up a bandwagon" if you think i am so scummy
Yeh, i never mentioned your speedlynching, trying to get 1 step ahead of town, mafia's job.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2008 11:28 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Musher333 wrote:Yeh, i never mentioned your speedlynching, trying to get 1 step ahead of town, mafia's job.
first up you lost me somewhere here homie

but also you didnt comment on my points against alabaska j (lol sounds like a weed name) anything to say about them??
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by TBuG »

Lemming1607 wrote:
PBuG wrote:Um, don't put words in my mouth. I would have removed my vote if you had explained you were joking rather than voting me in return. Now you're overanalyzing every little thing I say because (if you are mafia rather thn what you actually claimed) I fell for your claim. I no longer think you were claiming seriously after noticing you've been here long enough to know better, but you also didn't actually state that it was a joke until post 51. I'll admit, I wasn't thinking when I posted at first, but your response to my vote was incredibly scummy.
I think its quite possible that you were also joking, and hadn't considered that. What I didn't like was your response to my next post. You were defending your first vote on me, as if you weren't joking. I shall explain:
PBuG wrote:...
Vote: Lemming1607
Either you're dumb, or... Well, yeah, you're dumb either way.
this quite possibly could've been PBuG joking, except for his next post after I voted for him:
PBuG wrote:
Lemming1607 wrote:Well lets look at what PBuG did.

OMGUS is "Oh My God Your Stupid". Most of the time this is in reference to someone voting someone because oh my god they're voting me.

PBuG is voting me because "oh my god lemming's stupid". He is committing OMGUS which is a blatant scumtell.

scum found day 1 guys lets get em
OMGUS is "Oh My God You Suck", not Stupid. My vote was not OMGUS, because OMGUS's do not have sufficient reasoning and are basically random votes. I have reasoning, and pretty damn good reasoning. You were being dumb by claiming cult recruiter. Cults, by the way, are generally considered a scum group. Thus, I define you as scum. Scum gets lynched.
You are backing up your early vote for me while saying you had damn good reasoning for voting me. This implies your first vote wasn't a joke vote, which you are claiming it was on page 3. So now you're backpedaling.

With these two posts, I don't see how you can say your first vote on me was a jokevote.
Where did I say it was a jokevote?!?!??!?!?! I said no such thing, and you are once again putting words in my mouth. I am dissatisfied, vote stays.
populartajo wrote:
PbuG wrote:If Lemming responds to my latest post in a way that satisfies me I will heavily consider changing my vote.
What made you change your mind?
A combination of misunderstanding Lemming's original post and really wanting to vote for Smokedank.

Commentary on the latest Smokedank interactions:

Smokedank: Lack of reasoning?!? Kettle, meet pot. Your reasoning for your current vote:
OG Smokedank wrote:
vote demonking
he's scum yo
OG Smokedank wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Vote OG Smokedank

This is totally random, yo.
look at yall protectin your buddy

normally i dont like snitchin but demonking is the real deal yo why you gotta be protectin him like that
OG Smokedank wrote:also
unvote vote alabaska j

replaced demonking who is scum
I mean, c'mon. And your finally putting forth reasoning, which, though there is a thread of truth, it's mostly grasping at straws.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

I seriously don't see where you can't find my lack of reasoning. Your posting, while amusing, is not helping the game b/c of it's lack of content; you are speedlynching; you are pushing a bandwagon off of your random vote for no reason until recently. In reference to this last point, you have recently stated reasons for me being scummy (these reasons are not good reasons, but they are reasons nonetheless); however, your posts pushing my/demonking's lynch were
all before
these recent posts. You, therefore, are also hypocritical, because of your statements directed towards myself (me? I dunno how grammar works in this situation and I'm tired :p) about lack of reasons.
confirm vote: OG Smokedank
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2008 9:38 pm

Post by Musher333 »

OG Smokedank wrote:
Musher333 wrote:Yeh, i never mentioned your speedlynching, trying to get 1 step ahead of town, mafia's job.
first up you lost me somewhere here homie

but also you didnt comment on my points against alabaska j (lol sounds like a weed name) anything to say about them??
If you mean your blatant OMGUS of a vote on him then saying he is replacing scum that we clearly have no way of knowing yet then yeh, i think you do seem scummy, your points have no point and your main point is an OMGUS.

Vote: OG
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 5:05 am

Post by malthusis »

I'm pretty sick right now of Og argueing with people as well as the fact we have proof for all the thinks he's done so I'm go ahead and
Vote :OG
since he hasn't even given us a defence, he's just trying to steer around our questions
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 6:24 am

Post by TBuG »

FoS: malthusis
for adding on a third vote really quickly.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 6:47 am

Post by Alabaska J »

Malthusis was already voting for OG Smokedank, if I'm not mistaken.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 7:00 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Vote Count as of Post 90

Alabaska J (1):
OG Smokedank

Greasy Spot (1):
CaptainCake

PBuG (2):
Musher333, Lemming1607

Lemming1607 (3):
DragonsofSummer, PBuG, malthusis

OG Smokedank (2):
populartajo, Alabaska J

Not Voting (3):
ashmite84, thinktank, Greasy Spot

7 to lynch

Still searching for a replacement for ashmite84

I'm starting to run out of tags for this one:
Please remember to unvote before voting
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 7:38 am

Post by TBuG »

Make that a fourth vote had he and Mush unvoted.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 7:47 am

Post by Alabaska J »

malthusis wrote:Lemming, if you did a fakeclaim (which personally, I don't really like anyways) why didn't you say you weren't it after we did our first reactions? I don't think you got very much information after PBuG's reaction except how she defends OMGUS. OG is practically done no scumhunting at all and has practically done nothing to move forward this game.Even though Lemming is scummy, he is still moving forward the game (like he said), so I'm going to have to pressure and

I believe he tried to vote OG here first.
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 10:17 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

malthusis throwing a "me too" vote on both bandwagons is pretty damn scummy at this point
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

populartajo wrote:
Lemming wrote:this quite possibly could've been PBuG joking, except for his next post after I voted for him:

Why didnt you think it before?
Interesting comments.
Because there was no clue in the post that it was a joke.

And PBuG is right, I thought he said his first post was a joke. Someone else said his vote was a joke and I misread the thread.

I did a reread and a few things I was misunderstanding came out. I don't think PBuG is as bad as he looks.

But Malthusis jumping on the two bandwagons in the game with little less than "me too" is really damn scummy and is worth a vote:

UNVOTE VOTE: Malthusis
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 11:07 am

Post by thinktank »

Sorry I haven't posted at all in the past little bit. I agree with Lemming, that add on third vote and the really quick jump on the wagon is quite scummy. The arguments between OG and Alabaska aren't really well founded on one another and come of as more of an OMGUS on one another than anything else. Sure he had voted for OG before, but before as was quoted was a pressure vote. now he seems to jumping on a wagon giving not very good reasoning at all. OG has given a defence, and the fact that you [malthusis] are voting for Og must be convinced that OG is scum to vote for her. And the argument which you have given isn't nearly enough to warrant any such thing.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 11:47 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

malthusis wrote:I'm pretty sick right now of Og argueing with people as well as the fact we have proof for all the thinks he's done so I'm go ahead and
since he hasn't even given us a defence, he's just trying to steer around our questions
i dont have anything to even defend against.

the only person who has stated why i am scummy is alabaska j and his reasons are bullshit (he says i have been bandwagoning, and trying to speedlynch which i didnt do)

the only other thing anyone else has said is that i havent been scumhunting but i just caught alabaska j making shit up to explain his vote

now you are making shit up because you havent asked me any questions for me to defend against.

i think you are scum, alabaska j is scum and if i had to pick a third scum i'd go with lemming based on gut

again i will bold this:
both alabaska j and malthius are MAKING SHIT UP to get you to vote me, neither one has actually given truthful reasons for why i am scummy
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

How are you not trying to speedlynch!!! You random-voted me and then kept it on after the stage ended even when my predecessor hadn't posted and encouraged others to vote too! Then, when random voting was over, you kept your vote on me even after I replaced and had not yet posted, even switching your vote! Then, you attacked me after I voted you for doing all this crazy stuff.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by TBuG »

Thank you, Lemming.

Unvote, Vote: OG

I've already given sufficient reasoning as to why I should vote for her.
OG Smokedank wrote:i dont have anything to even defend against.

the only person who has stated why i am scummy is alabaska j and his reasons are bullshit (he says i have been bandwagoning, and trying to speedlynch which i didnt do)

the only other thing anyone else has said is that i havent been scumhunting but i just caught alabaska j making shit up to explain his vote

False. See post 85.
OG Smokedank wrote:now you are making shit up because you havent asked me any questions for me to defend against.

i think you are scum, alabaska j is scum and if i had to pick a third scum i'd go with lemming based on gut

again i will bold this:
both alabaska j and malthius are MAKING SHIT UP to get you to vote me, neither one has actually given truthful reasons for why i am scummy
False. Alabaska J is putting forth sufficent reasoning, and, well, malthusis is mildly scummy but not enough to grab my vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”