Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:46 am

Post by Korts »

tbh skitzer had the ability to find out roles upon feathering, and he had you pegged as Peach N1. I'm interested how FL-Daisy protected Peach. Was it an automatic mechanic, or did you know Peach's identity?
scumchat never die
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:05 am

Post by populartajo »

Korts wrote:tbh skitzer had the ability to find out roles upon feathering, and he had you pegged as Peach N1. I'm interested how FL-Daisy protected Peach. Was it an automatic mechanic, or did you know Peach's identity?
Heh, I assume Daisy had the ability to be kidnapped instead of Peach, like a bodyguard.
And why did you kill TSPN if you knew SSF was Peach? You didnt have a way to deal with K7?
Why did you kill me N1?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:15 am

Post by Gremwell »

so who were part of the other two groups, and what was your objectives?
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:22 am

Post by Korts »

populartajo wrote:
Korts wrote:tbh skitzer had the ability to find out roles upon feathering, and he had you pegged as Peach N1. I'm interested how FL-Daisy protected Peach. Was it an automatic mechanic, or did you know Peach's identity?
Heh, I assume Daisy had the ability to be kidnapped instead of Peach, like a bodyguard.
And why did you kill TSPN if you knew SSF was Peach? You didnt have a way to deal with K7?
Why did you kill me N1?
Yeah, we didn't want to lose Bowser to k7's role. We killed you because N1 we thought you were most likely to be Peach, with your Toad claim and your frequency of posting. We thought you were trying to lay low.
scumchat never die
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:34 am

Post by skitzer »

What Korts is saying is true. If I bought a feather, I could use it to the effect of a rolecop.

This game was hard for scum.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:36 am

Post by Korts »

skitzer wrote:What Korts is saying is true. If I bought a feather, I could use it to the effect of a rolecop.

This game was hard for scum.
Yeah, it was...

It was actually your role that gave me inspiration for the fakeclaim (feather=track)
scumchat never die
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:47 am

Post by killa seven »

victory!
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:40 am

Post by iamausername »

Here's the link to our quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/G5dc9NAnRCC.

This game seems like it was pretty stacked against us. The coin/item mechanics were an interesting idea, but I think as soon as you get a confirmed townie (which was inevitable with the 1-up shroom), any town would have reached the conclusion that it was best to give all coins to them, and at that point, scum don't really stand much chance.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:41 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Dear scum,
Why me?

Love, Flea.
xoxo
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:04 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

Here are the role pms. I will include the player names if it involves anyone still alive.
Gremwell's role wrote:You are
Mario
(Mushroom Kingdom), the hero of the Mushroom Kingdom. Under some circumstances, your vote will count for more than 1 vote, but you will not see this in the visible votecount, only in the real votecount. Therefore, you have to be careful with your voting.
You start with 10 coins.
You win when everyone who is not on the town’s side is dead.
Not known to player: receives 2 coins every night. His vote counts for 2 if he votes for the same player as Luigi does.
forbiddanlight's role wrote:You are
Luigi
(Mushroom Kingdom), Mario’s heroic brother. Under some circumstances, your vote will count for more than 1 vote, but you will not see this in the visible votecount, only in the real votecount. Therefore, you have to be careful with your voting.
You start with 8 coins.
Not known to player: receives 2 coins every night. His vote counts for 2 if he votes for the same player as Luigi does.
Riceballtail's role wrote:You are
Yoshi
(Mushroom Kingdom), Mario’s faithful steed. During the day you can double the vote count of Mario or Luigi, by voting for the same person as they do. This will be done in the real votecount, not the visible votecount. Unfortunately, during the day you are nothing without the help of Mario or Luigi, so your own vote always counts for 0 in the real votecount.
You have one powerful night action: Swallow. When you use this action on an ally, it will protect him from one fireflower, and when you use this action on an enemy, his votes will count for 0 the next day (of which they will get notified). I will not tell you which of the two happened.
Besides this, you don’t start with any coins, you won’t get new coins and you can’t buy or use items. All items and coins given to you are lost.
somestrangeflea's role wrote:You are
Princess Peach
(Mushroom Kingdom), the most important person in the Mushroom Kingdom. You can’t die in this game. When an enemy uses a nightkill ability on you, you will get kidnapped, but the town will do everything to prevent that.
Your vote counts for 2 votes if you’re not kidnapped (this will be shown in the real votecount, not the visible votecount). Therefore, be careful with your vote at the end of the day, so that the scum does not find out that you are special. If you’re kidnapped, your vote counts for 0.
You start with 2 coins, and every day you receive the coins of the person that’s lynched.
You cannot buy or use mushrooms and fireflowers, only feathers and stars. But you have to pay 3 extra coins every time you buy an item, for service costs. A star prevents you from getting kidnapped.
You are
Daisy
(Mushroom Kingdom), a princess just like Peach. People might confuse you with Peach, and kidnap you instead of her. When you or Peach is targeted for a nightkill, you will be kidnapped (instead of Peach). But if the town doesn’t lynch the kidnapper next day, you will die. When you are kidnapped, your vote counts for 0.
You start with 3 coins, and you are not allowed to buy or use any mushrooms, only fireflowers, feathers and stars. A star prevents you from getting kidnapped when you are targeted, but not when Peach is targeted.
10 times:
You are a
Toad
(Mushroom Kingdom), one of the many inhabitants of the Mushroom Kingdom. You are loyal to Princess Peach, and you try to keep her from getting kidnapped. If Peach gets kidnapped, you have to lynch the one who kidnapped her next day, or you will lose.
You start with 1 coin and 1 mushroom. You can buy mushrooms for 2 coins instead of 3.

<Optional> Warning: It appears your mushroom is poisoned! Unlike a normal mushroom, this poison mushroom will kill anyone who uses it. Use this information to your advantage. If you give this poison mushroom to a different player in thread, you can just call it “mushroom” if you want.

<Optional> Warning: Your mushroom appears to be a rare 1-up shroom! Unlike a normal mushroom, this 1-up shroom cannot be used normally. But when you give this 1-up shroom to a dead player, that player will be revived (without any coins or items). You can only give it to a dead player during the day, in the same way as you give normal items to living players (see the extra rules), and you can just call this item “mushroom” if you want. Moreover, the votes of the revived player will count for 0, but your own votes will count for 2 as long as the revived player lives.
Note: 1 Toad got a poison shroom (mnowax) and 1 Toad got a 1-up shroom (Lord Gurgi).
killa seven's role wrote:You are
Toadsworth
(Mushroom Kingdom), the personal assistant of Princess Peach. You stood at Peach’s side all her life, and no disguise can fool you: you know that _ is Princess Peach, but you can not talk to her at night and she does not know that you are Toadsworth. Besides that, if the Princess will get kidnapped (which you have to prevent), you will know who kidnapped her.
You start with 3 coins.
You are
Bowser
(Bowser’s army), the King of the Koopas. You have tried to kidnap Peach many times and always failed, but maybe this time you will get what you want. You can kill 1 person every night by using your fire breath, which counts as an unlimited source of fireflowers. You cannot buy or use a fireflower, and you can’t be hit by a fireflower. You will get the coins of the person you kill, and when you try to nightkill Peach you will kidnap her.
Your army consists of: _(Baby Bowser), _(Koopa Troopa), _(Parakoopa), _(Drybones) and _(Lakitu), and you are their leader. You can talk to these people during the night.
You win when you kidnap Peach and keep her for 1 day, or when anyone else in your army manages to do this.
You start with 4 coins.
You are
Baby Bowser
(Bowser’s army), Bowser’s little son. You don’t have any abilities yet, but when Bowser dies, you will become the leader of your group and take over all his abilities, including kidnapping Peach. You know that _ is Bowser, _ is Koopa Troopa, _ is Parakoopa, _ is Drybones, and _ is Lakitu, and you can talk to these people during the night.
You start with 3 coins.
If you try to nightkill Princess Peach, the leader of your group will kidnap her. You win when Peach is kidnapped by the leader of your group and kept for one day.
You are
Koopa Troopa
(Bowser’s army), a common soldier in Bowser’s army. You know that _ is Bowser, _ is Baby Bowser, _ is Parakoopa, _ is Drybones and _ is Lakitu, and you can talk to these people during the night.
You start with 1 coin.
If you try to nightkill Princess Peach, the leader of your group will kidnap her. You win when Peach is kidnapped by the leader of your group and kept for one day.
You are
Parakoopa
(Bowser’s army), the flying version of Koopa Troopa, and a member of Bowser’s army. You know that _ is Bowser, _ is Baby Bowser, _ is Koopa Troopa, _ is Drybones and _ is Lakitu, and you can talk to these people during the night.
You start with 2 coins. You can buy feathers for 2 coins instead of 3, and when you use a feather you don’t only see which side someone is on, but also what his/her rolename is, and how many coins and which items he/she has.

Because of your ability to fly, you have looked around the town and you are aware that Dr. Mario, Shy Guy, Paper Mario, Rosalina, Baby Luigi and Bob-omb are not in this game. But because you are all disguised as a Toad, it might be better to pretend that you’re a Toad. You are allowed to give this information to your buddies.
You are
Drybones
(Bowser’s army), a revived Koopa skeleton, and a member of Bowser’s army. You know that _ is Bowser, _ is Baby Bowser, _ is Koopa Troopa, _ is Parakoopa and _ is Lakitu, and you can talk to these people during the night.
You start with 0 coins. But, you can’t die by getting hit by a fireflower, and if you are lynched you will revive 3 nights later, at the end of the night.
You can vote, but your votes always count for 0 in the real votecount, except when your vote is on the same person as whom the leader of your group is voting for.
Surye's role wrote:You are
Lakitu
, a Koopa-like creature flying in a cloud, and your species have been known to stand both on Bowser’s side and on Mario’s side during their adventures. This time, you have decided to stay on the side of those who have the most coins, therefore your alignment may change.
You know that _ is Bowser, _ is Baby Bowser, _ is Koopa Troopa, _ is Parakoopa and _ is Drybones, and you can talk to these people during the night. These people all know you too, and think you’re with them. But you win when you survive together with the group that has the most coins, and your alignment changes accordingly. When your alignment changes, I will notify you with a pm. Your current alignment is town.
You are not allowed to publicly claim that your role pm mentions the names of the mafia. And if you die, you lose.
You start with 0 coins.
You are
Donkey Kong
(DK crew), a big ape and one of Mario’s rivals. You are not with Bowser, and not on the town’s side either. You stand alone, and you have come to the Mushroom Kingdom to collect coins to buy bananas in your own world, or to kidnap Princess Peach like you did a long time ago.
Once a night, you can steal someone’s coins by sending me a pm with your target.
You can also buy fireflowers for 2 coins instead of 5, to help you collect the coins from the ones you kill.
And you have a 1-shot ability: once in the game, when someone trades an item publicly in the thread, you can steal this item by sending me a pm (preferably send me a pm beforehand to say in which situation you want to steal an item, or else you have to be quick); if you use this ability, I will post that the player who gives the item lost his item, and that the player who was about to get the item did not get his item. You can not use this if you are holding an item.
When you try to nightkill Princess Peach, you will kidnap her. You win when you reached an amount of 10 coins, or when you kidnap Peach and keep her for 1 day. You start with 0 coins.
You are
Wario
(Warioware, inc.), the most greedy of Mario’s rivals. You are not with Bowser, and not on the town’s side either. You stand alone, and you have come to the Mushroom Kingdom during this war to collect coins, or to kidnap Princess Peach.
Once a night, you can steal someone’s coins by sending me a pm with your target.
You can also buy fireflowers for 2 coins instead of 5, to help you collect the coins from the ones you kill.
And you also have a second night action which you can only use once the whole game: Poisoning Fart. This night action doesn’t only steal someone’s coins, but also kills the person you target. Just like a fireflower, but this is not an item.
When you try to nightkill Princess Peach, you will kidnap her. You win when you reached an amount of 15 coins, or when you kidnap Peach and keep her for 1 day. You start with 4 coins.
farside22, ting =), DarlaBlueEyes, Lord Gurgi, Cream147, Dasquian and populartajo were Toads as well.

As you may have noticed, there were some Toads that got new coins during the night as well. This was the main method of gaining new coins:
word file wrote:-For every Toad that is voting a player at the end of the day, that player gets 1 coin, except when he’s the one that’s lynched. The player will not know this, he only gets to know his new amount of coins.
Besides this, Mario gained 2 coins every night and Luigi 1, and DK and Wario got 1 extra coin if they succesfully stole more than 1 coin during the night. Koopa gained 4 coins every night but only if both Bowser and Baby Bowser were dead. I'll share my thoughts about the game in a new post.
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

First, I would like to thank everyone who played in this game. You all made sure this was an exciting game, and I am very satisfied with how it turned out, although I didn't expect that many pages :). I would also like to thank the replacements, some of them replaced in with more than 90 pages, or 100 even, and all of them caused the game to continue at a good speed.

The balance of this game was rather tricky. The town could lose if one player was kidnapped, followed by a mislynch. The roles of Daisy and Toadsworth made sure scum would have to kidnap twice, and kill Toadsworth first. The latter would be less of a problem because of mislynches, the independent killers, etc. Because of the item/coin trading, I had to watch out for town manipulation, therefore I included two coin-stealing roles, of which one could steal an item ones. I was very surprised to see those two roles were the first to get lynched.

On to why the town won. I don't know if the game was balanced in favour of the town. Playing this game again might result in something very different. The main reasons why the town won were, or so I think: good teamplay, good scumhunting, good luck with lynching the stealing roles, and taking risks. They were very very lucky that once they started the coin-pooling plan, both stealing roles were dead. But they worked together finely, and they didn't even mislynch one. This was very good play by the town.

Scum not having any chance: well once the town started coin-pooling and all important roles claimed, this was true. But killa seven claiming could have resulted in a disaster for town, under different circumstances. Scum didn't play that bad, I think Alabaska J's claim was genius, I put it as a safe claim but didn't realise the town would think 2 mario's is scummy. I was thinking of putting Paper Mario and Dr. Mario and Super Mario in the game, so I think it is a miracle the town lynched him, but they did very well there.

Once again, I'm very satisfied with this game, and would like to congratulate the town again. If you have any questions or criticism, tell me. One last question: what do you think of the votecounts at the top of the page? Is it better than in seperate posts, or worse?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:42 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, that was fun. Glad to chalk up another Town win in my siggy :). I'm sorry I really didn't do that much this game. I don't think I helped town win, but I'm glad I didn't cause them to lose :P. Either way, judging by the roles we got REALLY lucky. (Also, awesome I got assigned to assassinate the last scum :P)
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:48 am

Post by Cream147 »

Wow...just wow...how lucky can we get? Oh well, we had to lynch them to be lucky enough to not have them. We coin pooled at the right time!
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:59 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

skitzer, in the QuickTopic, wrote:Also I have fakeclaims, but the mod has warned me that maybe we should just look like toads. The fakeclaims are:
Dr. Mario
, Shy Guy, Paper Mario, Rosalina, Baby Luigi, and Bob-omb.
Oh the irony.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Well I take credit for being suspicious of Alabaska the second I replaced in. I want to hand the MVP for this game to Tajo and Surye.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:10 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

I was one of the reviewers for this game, and was watching for most of the late game (I had Alabaska pegged as Bowser from the moment he claimed, due to using what I considered the most useful falseclaim, and it was ridiculously easy to narrow down Peach to SSF or Nat after Day 3 due to knowing she was a double voter).

Town played extremely well and/or got extremely lucky here - note that there were no mislynches during the entire game.

I actually thought that coin-pooling might break the game in half for the town before the game started, but I only recognized the potential for this in one special case (there's a reason why Peach had to spend more to buy items in general and Stars in particular). Of course, town dodged a bullet by killing the coin-stealers first.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:30 am

Post by mnowax »

wow uhh i have nothing much to say other than congrats town! you guys had a definite planwhen i replaced into the game and there wasn't much i could do to stop it. Oh and FYI i wasnt going to use my mushroom and i dont know how i got it.
Sure one more time for fun.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Well I take credit for being suspicious of Alabaska the second I replaced in. I want to hand the MVP for this game to Tajo and Surye.
Hey what about me. i was the one who called out iamausername and alaska for that moment of trying to push the cream vote. Their reaction to me was questionable.
Also for some reason I thought SSF was Peach, but never said anything about it.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:45 am

Post by killa seven »

I thought claiming was risky, but i didnt want townies to claim anymore, (alabaska was the one claiming.. bastard). Thanks pop for getting me the coins to stay alive.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

One more thing that also added to town's victory: if I recall correctly, Gimbo claimed to have a 1-up shroom before Rogue Shenanigans was lynched. Rogue Shenanigans had the possibility to steal the 1-up shroom when Gimbo traded it with Surye, but he thought reviving another player wouldn't help him in his win condition, so he didn't do it. Not having populartajo as confirmed town would have changed this game quite a bit :P. That doesn't remove the fact that town played very well though.

I'm thinking about Mushroom Kingdom Mafia 2 now. I've got some ideas, but I'm making another game first (a mini theme), so if anyone wants to pre-/in that's fine but note that it doesn't even exist on paper/computer yet.

Sending the word file with all game info to those interested, if you want it pm me.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by populartajo »

Wow we really got lucky killing the coin stealers.
Awesome game, Lawrence.
Consider me /in.
Dont forget to put that 1-UP mushroom again. :)
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

I was suspicious of Alabaska's claim because I didn't think there were two doctor roles. Otherwise, I agreed that he was scum. However, knowing I was a very vulnerable role (I had no ability to protect myself, and never got attacked. Seriously?) I didn't mention the protection factor of my role, as I knew that would most likely get me lynched for being too powerful, or NK'd for being rough to the scum. Ironically, I basically felt like a doublevoter with no actual vote.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Shiny Cap'n! Town Won =D

Power to the Toads!!
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Shiny Cap'n!
New best friend. Seriously. :D
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Always wear your thinking cap when playin' Mafia ;)

'Sides its rather dashin' dontcha think?

*note This was a really cool set up Lawrence, must've taken ages to get it all ironed out :)
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”