Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:02 pm

Post by Korts »

I don't like how there's only the two of us discussing this. Musher, Surye, what's your opinion?
scumchat never die
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:59 am

Post by Musher333 »

Korts wrote:I don't like how there's only the two of us discussing this. Musher, Surye, what's your opinion?
I agree with the fact that quicklynching (i would count first 5 or so pages as a quick lynch) is very bad as we don't have any info to go off and the decision was rash, however in the end korts if you didn't want him lynched you shouldn't have voted, as far as i can remember i was the first vote on him, this means you knew that if you put him to L-1 someone could hammer easily.
Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this- Strife 220
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:35 am

Post by Surye »

I'm here, had a really busy weeekend, and a really busy day ahead of me, I will be catching up between tonight and tomorrow in all my threads. Sorry about the lack activity. (Probably this game first since it's so short, stand by...)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by Surye »

Korts is right, and Mr. Blond is doing a poor point of proving himself. If we hit scum, we have NOTHING to go on for the next scum, if we hit town, we have NOTHING to go on for the first scum. Xtoxm has no information on who to vig. Except maybe you.

Either way your play was very poor. I think you just miscounted, so I don't think you're scum for it, but I don't like how you're trying to play your mistake at all.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:15 pm

Post by Korts »

Surye wrote:Xtoxm has no information on who to vig. Except maybe you.
FoS Surye
for trying maybe to direct Xtoxm's vig. Otherwise I agree.
scumchat never die
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:12 am

Post by Mr. Blonde »

Surye wrote:Korts is right, and Mr. Blond is doing a poor point of proving himself. If we hit scum, we have NOTHING to go on for the next scum, if we hit town, we have NOTHING to go on for the first scum. Xtoxm has no information on who to vig. Except maybe you.

Either way your play was very poor. I think you just miscounted, so I don't think you're scum for it, but I don't like how you're trying to play your mistake at all.
Ok.

What do you think about kort's comment about "town will loath me for hammering" (which, to me, suggest that the guy knew Xtoxm is a townie)?
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:41 am

Post by Surye »

Korts wrote:
Surye wrote:Xtoxm has no information on who to vig. Except maybe you.
FoS Surye
for trying maybe to direct Xtoxm's vig. Otherwise I agree.
I just said that the only information in the game is a mindless hammer. And I stated later I didn't think he was scum for it. I was mostly warning Mr. Blond that his behavior is not just dangerous for the town but him too.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:43 am

Post by Surye »

Mr. Blonde wrote:
Surye wrote:Korts is right, and Mr. Blond is doing a poor point of proving himself. If we hit scum, we have NOTHING to go on for the next scum, if we hit town, we have NOTHING to go on for the first scum. Xtoxm has no information on who to vig. Except maybe you.

Ok.

What do you think about kort's comment about "town will loath me for hammering" (which, to me, suggest that the guy knew Xtoxm is a townie)?
If you read my comment, you'd see why it doesn't matter what Xtoxm's faction is, you've screwed us out of information, and we loath you for that. I don't see korts as saying "you hammered a town".
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Mr. Blonde »

So, you also think that if I had quicklynched a scum - town would loath me for that?

Ok. Just want to make sure.
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:55 am

Post by Surye »

Mr. Blonde wrote:So, you also think that if I had quicklynched a scum - town would loath me for that?

Ok. Just want to make sure.
Glad we're all on the same page.

Perhaps you should take a moment and consider Mafia theory in such a small, specialized game. Look at numbers. You based your quicklynch on nothing, you don't get credit for scum hunting. You just risked a townie, and another townie if the revenge goes bad. That is a game loser. This game is designed to ALWAYS be at LYLO. And you were careless and we should all loathe you for that.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:02 am

Post by Surye »

FYI, I've noticed a fear of admitting a mistake to be a pretty good scumtell. You're actions were not scummy imo, but your reaction is.
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:08 am

Post by Mr. Blonde »

Okay. Just wanted to make sure.
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Korts »

Musher333 wrote:
Korts wrote:I don't like how there's only the two of us discussing this. Musher, Surye, what's your opinion?
I agree with the fact that quicklynching (i would count first 5 or so pages as a quick lynch) is very bad as we don't have any info to go off and the decision was rash, however in the end korts if you didn't want him lynched you shouldn't have voted, as far as i can remember i was the first vote on him, this means you knew that if you put him to L-1 someone could hammer easily.
*scumsenses tingling*

I sense a Mr. Blonde-Musher scumduo. Trying to save his ass by pointing to the other(s) on the wagon?
scumchat never die
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:23 pm

Post by Mr. Blonde »

Korts... hmm, that's actually quite good note.
Perhaps you should take a moment and consider Mafia theory in such a small, specialized game. Look at numbers. You based your quicklynch on nothing, you don't get credit for scum hunting. You just risked a townie, and another townie if the revenge goes bad. That is a game loser. This game is designed to ALWAYS be at LYLO. And you were careless and we should all loathe you for that.
Okay, Surye - I get the picture now.

I haven't played Vengeful Kill's earlier, so I thought that no matter how you put it, it's still gambling right from the beginning. Now I see that you have a point there, and now I get why Korts was shouting "IDIOT" at me :)

Darn. I was so sure that Korts was one of the scums when he was saying about "loathing of the town"... and now I'm not sure anymore.

I suppose you can kill me now, slap me and let's start another game. I promise not to mess it up :)
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:27 am

Post by Musher333 »

Korts wrote:
Musher333 wrote:
*scumsenses tingling*

I sense a Mr. Blonde-Musher scumduo. Trying to save his ass by pointing to the other(s) on the wagon?
No... i am just pointing out (albeit i did it badly) that all three of us in the wagon can be blamed equally, i mean sure i never expected anyone to speedlynch but my point is that when you put someone at L-1 you risk someone hammering, same as when i put them at L-2 i ran the risk of the 2 scum speedlynching, if they did however it would look obvious.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:44 am

Post by Korts »

Musher333 wrote:
Korts wrote:
Musher333 wrote:
*scumsenses tingling*

No... i am just pointing out (albeit i did it badly) that all three of us in the wagon can be blamed equally, i mean sure i never expected anyone to speedlynch but my point is that when you put someone at L-1 you risk someone hammering, same as when i put them at L-2 i ran the risk of the 2 scum speedlynching, if they did however it would look obvious.
See, I was getting the idea that you we're trying to blame the whole lynch on me by saying if I didn't want this lynch, I shouldn't have voted. And now you seem to be implying that I'm Blonde's partner. I'm guessing you're doing this in case Blonde is vigged and turns scum.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:44 am

Post by Korts »

quote-pyramids ftw
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:48 am

Post by Korts »

Mr. Blonde wrote:Korts... hmm, that's actually quite good note.
Blonde's response to my pairing seemed a null tell at first sight, but on second thought it implicates him a bit more. As town, he would/should be outraged at the mere accusation, at least in this setup where we can't afford a mislynch. But because he's scum, all he sees in this situation is an opportunity to buddy up.
scumchat never die
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Mr. Blonde »

O_o
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:49 am

Post by Surye »

Are we waiting on Xtoxm?
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:43 am

Post by Korts »

Pretty much, yeah.
scumchat never die
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hey, i'm back!

Well, what i'm thinking atm is I have to vig Mr. B. It is only in scum's advantage to have a hammer so early, and a 1 for 1 trade off is advantageous to scum. So I was interested to see if anyone would go for this. Mr. B is someone i'd except to have figured this out/have read the wiki and found out. So, I think it's likely he's scum. You guys happy for me to do that?

Also don't like how quiet Musher has been. Played with him once and he flipped townie, he wasn't particularly outspoken but he deft wasn't quiet.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Post by Musher333 »

Xtoxm wrote:
Also don't like how quiet Musher has been. Played with him once and he flipped townie, he wasn't particularly outspoken but he deft wasn't quiet.
If you check im pretty sure ive posted about the same amount in the same amount of time as i did in that game.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:45 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok.

I think I should just do it.

Vig Mr. B
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Prof. Guppy
Prof. Guppy
Goon
Prof. Guppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:32 am

Post by Prof. Guppy »

Done. Mr Blonde was the
Godfather

It is now day 2. 3 alive, two to lynch.
I am the Titan of Trivia. Just ask StrangerCoug. I am the champion of his Wipeout game. Find it here.

I have a perfect Mafia record. I've died in every game I've been in.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”