L
L
Townie
L
Townie
Townie

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:13 am

Post by L »

Damn. If Tom didn't vote, I would have come in here and killed Mastermind of Sin. I set my alarm for 8 but got out at 11, I woke up and took a quick shower. I debated if I should have breakfast or not just to get here faster. If I actually woke up at 8am like I planned, this wouldn't have happened. Mastermind of Sin didn't even have alerts...

I did have Mastermind of Sin pegged as Kakuzu though, but I had "Tsunade" pegged as Hidan. I was sure Tom was Konan. "Shred to pieces", Konan works with making herself into paper. Konan is not rebel. So Tom and I were cleared. Honestly, regardless of what Battousai flipped, it made sense to kill Mastermind of Sin. Then, I would have actually probably killed Claus. Because if Battousai wasn't rebel, he had to be in some weird way.

What barely makes me feel better was that I constantly, constantly asked myself what if Claus wasn't neutral. I examined it, and the claim made so much sense. 10 Akatsuki not counting Orochimaru, two open slots...Kakashi and Naruto.

Also, Albert didn't say I was killed if I recall, and I still have the kill...

ATTACK: Tom
*Sigh* Mastermind of Sin's "Oh well, might as well vote Megatron" post sealed my suspicions too...course I didn't finish reading yet...
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Claus »

Well, L, if it makes you feel easier, you couldn't have killed MoS, because it was Lylo - No kills at Lylo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVmAG0RXmo
Megatron
Megatron
Goon
Megatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Megatron »

It was definitely that neutral claim that won the game.

SSK was gone, and MoS wasn't far behind... (hell, I had 2 of the 3 scum spotted almost right away, notice waaaaaaay back where my top 2 suspects were those very two)

If it weren't for that incredibly awesome claim, you'd have never gotten away with killing 4 people o.O
F*** the autobots
L
L
Townie
L
Townie
Townie

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:54 am

Post by L »

True. Which does make me feel better. I would have voted though, and made the best case I could.

The neutral claim was awesome, I felt sick thinking of how good it was if it was fake. Is there a nomination for best fake claim? Claus if you were the Sk, I would have nominated you Best Sk for taking the kill so many times...

I still feel like kicking Tom a little, but that's about it. :P

Nominating the game for Best Mini Theme. It was truly fun, and I was a bit nervous just because anytime someone (Claus) could have killed you while you were away..
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:03 am

Post by Claus »

L wrote: The neutral claim was awesome, I felt sick thinking of how good it was if it was fake. Is there a nomination for best fake claim?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7255

I guess you can use "Best Roleclaim" or "Best Manipulation" :-)
L
L
Townie
L
Townie
Townie

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:16 am

Post by L »

There. We'll see what happens now.

Thanks for the great game Albert, as I said I nominated the set-up as well. One of the most enjoyable I've ever played. If you ever do this again, I would love to be apart of it. :D
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Claus »

Thanks for the nom, L :-D
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Battousai »

What I don't get, is when I replaced back in. I wanted a no lynch to narrow the field a bit, then after rereading the rules the scum could use the assassination kill at night so I wanted a vote. I don't see how stating that I didn't want to take the chance of the scum having a kill of their own being scummy.

I knew I should have killed MoS instead of Megatron when I got the kill, at least then I would have been proven townie just about and it would be down to just Megatron and Claus. I hate foresight >_<. I had Claus down as possible scum, but if I survived I would have waited until my other two suspects (MoS and Megatron) were dead before going for Claus.

Great game, except for being killed twice lol.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:03 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

L wrote:Damn. If Tom didn't vote, I would have come in here and killed Mastermind of Sin. I set my alarm for 8 but got out at 11, I woke up and took a quick shower. I debated if I should have breakfast or not just to get here faster. If I actually woke up at 8am like I planned, this wouldn't have happened. Mastermind of Sin didn't even have alerts...
Uhh, actually I had 3 alerts, and I was going to put 1 on each player. I forgot to put alerts for Day 1 though, so anyone could've killed me the first day.
I did have Mastermind of Sin pegged as Kakuzu though, but I had "Tsunade" pegged as Hidan. I was sure Tom was Konan. "Shred to pieces", Konan works with making herself into paper. Konan is not rebel. So Tom and I were cleared. Honestly, regardless of what Battousai flipped, it made sense to kill Mastermind of Sin. Then, I would have actually probably killed Claus. Because if Battousai wasn't rebel, he had to be in some weird way.
How did you peg me as Kakuzu? This should be good...
What barely makes me feel better was that I constantly, constantly asked myself what if Claus wasn't neutral. I examined it, and the claim made so much sense. 10 Akatsuki not counting Orochimaru, two open slots...Kakashi and Naruto.

Also, Albert didn't say I was killed if I recall, and I still have the kill...

ATTACK: Tom
*Sigh* Mastermind of Sin's "Oh well, might as well vote Megatron" post sealed my suspicions too...course I didn't finish reading yet...
Yea well I just did that because I knew the game was over at that point.
Permanent V/LA.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Even without playing the game that long I figured MOS would be scum.
What I'm confused about is why Claus kept getting the kill. I just figured the first shot would have been given to a town person. Also for them to day talk while the rest of us guest I think a might too powerful for this game. Overall I'm glad it played out quickly.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

The mafia had no night-kills, its only fair that they be able to day-talk, along with the masons.
Last edited by Albert B. Rampage on Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
L
L
Townie
L
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:50 am

Post by L »

Ah, that makes sense.

Well it's basically luck that I had you pegged as Kakuzu. Tsunade and Orochimaru were not in the set-up I had in mind.

When there were six alive, I started checking who people were. I knew I was Itachi, and I was sure Tom was Konan. Claus was Zetsu, Megatron's flavor "exploded into pieces", seemed like Deidara. Deidara eats exploding clay as his set of attacks.

You and andersonw were left, as were Kakuzu and Hidan. Which led me to believe you were Kakuzu and andersonw was Hidan.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:55 am

I'm starting a similar game in the large theme queue as we speak.

The new game will be tweaked for maximum mayhem, be more comprehensive and balanced than this experimental setup. You are all invited to play as IC ninjas <3
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
L
L
Townie
L
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by L »

I would take you up on that invitation. :D
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

I was curious as to why no one decided to kill Claus even after he claimed. He said he was a neutral anyway and that him being alive or dead wouldn't affect lylo so that means killing him off would've been safer than keeping him around.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

L wrote:Ah, that makes sense.

Well it's basically luck that I had you pegged as Kakuzu. Tsunade and Orochimaru were not in the set-up I had in mind.

When there were six alive, I started checking who people were. I knew I was Itachi, and I was sure Tom was Konan. Claus was Zetsu, Megatron's flavor "exploded into pieces", seemed like Deidara. Deidara eats exploding clay as his set of attacks.

You and andersonw were left, as were Kakuzu and Hidan. Which led me to believe you were Kakuzu and andersonw was Hidan.
Ah, ok. I was trying to figure out how you knew who I was when I couldn't even have told you without looking up my role pm...lol

We had some safe claims to use, but I never saw a reason to bother, especially since no one ever made me claim. I didn't think you could really deduce who was scum based on their roles, because it was too much WIFOM.
Permanent V/LA.
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by Claus »

SleepyPanda wrote:I was curious as to why no one decided to kill Claus even after he claimed. He said he was a neutral anyway and that him being alive or dead wouldn't affect lylo so that means killing him off would've been safer than keeping him around.
I knew you would never buy it, That's why I killed you, Panda <3 :-)

Farside, the kill started in the hands of town. I stole the kill from L in the beginnin (pure luck). Then Ashmite killed, then I stole the kill again when I used it on him, etc.
Megatron
Megatron
Goon
Megatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:28 pm

Post by Megatron »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm starting a similar game in the large theme queue as we speak.

The new game will be tweaked for maximum mayhem, be more comprehensive and balanced than this experimental setup. You are all invited to play as IC ninjas <3
/in!!
F*** the autobots
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by ashmite84 »

Well done! I watched this after Claus took me out. I was like "kill Claus! KILL CLAUS!
KILL CLAUS!
" LOL! Can I pre-in for the large version ABR?
In a permanent state of Limited Access. I'll understand if I'm replaced in my current games.
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:50 pm

Post by Claus »

Ash, really, why did you kill DGB at that time? I know you explained it during the game, but did you really think she was going to shoot first? :-D
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:48 pm

Post by ashmite84 »

Claus wrote:Ash, really, why did you kill DGB at that time? I know you explained it during the game, but did you really think she was going to shoot first? :-D
Cause I'm a trigger-happy sonofabitch :P Lol, but I was panicky that the kill would be stolen. It was very hasty and I would play it different next time. Even I bought your claim until your third victim. Also here's a little tidbit of info - I had 5 alerts! I thought I had placed one on you claus, obviously I was mistaken. I was also masons with ghostwriter.
In a permanent state of Limited Access. I'll understand if I'm replaced in my current games.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:13 am

New game thread started.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”