Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

In post 48, anahit wrote:
In post 47, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:My dear are you attempting to infer that my approach to the logic previously presented to myself which I have so lightly critiqued in a rather carefree fashion as we are barely 50 nay 40 post barring your continual self quoting is inadequate for purpose here?

No tea for you. Your invite to my table is being handed to the teapot with Lady Grey inside it. How the good Lady fit inside it is quite the dilemma but alas as are most things we find here.
the logic of it just seemed like the less potentially relevant aspect of the post to me like if we are functioning under 'all posts are ai' which is kinda necessary for this stage of the game as you say we are only 40 posts into the game et cetera then it seems like that is more likely the ai part rather than the forced logic
During these early stages of the game the best indicators of alignment generally the first post one makes upon arrival to the game and the grandificance of their entrance is significant. Most other posts are generally absolute drivel lesser to my mad ramblings when I begin to regret inviting our dear friends the Tweedles to tea.

Now, should we perhap turn our vision to the offensive post in current debate which formed the basis of my "random" vote, and while we are there I shall be more than happy to provide you with a gift of insight so that your sight may perhaps match my sight as we gaze upon this game and find our dear enemies...
In post 23, Ahri wrote:VOTE: AidansFlame

flame = red

red = color

color = mafia
The connection provided here is quite simple - even I face a challenge of making it overly verbose .

A fire generally burns a shade of red, where red is a colour and therefore it is indicative of mafia the colour red also is traditionally used to signify a member of the informed faction so the correct logic here perhaps could be that The Red Fire burns with the Red Hatred of the mafia. Or to simplify, Fires are red, red is scum, and colour is also scum and so theretofore etcetera etcetera this person is scum.

My own logic is significantly more simple than the logistical marathon of the firey kitsune mage, and that logic is simply that I do no recognise the colour red, as within this world it is an abomination. The kitsune mage has skill with the flame and as such has the knowledge of these "colours" that the fires would burn HENCEFORTH the knowledge of the colour and the logicistal marathon taken to endorse this vote is in itself manifested in deceit which is within the realms of the hateul hue-ful hubris of their kind as they attempt to beat over the uninformed majority and bring the horror of colour to this realm.

*sips tea*

Does this suffice your needs? I would expect an intriguing rebuttal as we appear to now be breaking RVS with you at the helm.
In post 49, SirCakez wrote:mad hatters last post making me feel like I had a stroke
I would advise seeing a doctor post-haste, I don't believe a hat would be very helpful for you at this time.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: ani db it she

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:47 am

Post by anahit »

In post 50, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:The connection provided here is quite simple - even I face a challenge of making it overly verbose .

///

Does this suffice your needs? I would expect an intriguing rebuttal as we appear to now be breaking RVS with you at the helm.
but... like i said before yeah it's forced logic and so forth and could also be furthered by red=mafia which was suspiciously missing sure but the significant part is that ahri made this post in reply to edensflame's post, even echoing the misspelling and so forth but was content to leave it at that, like ah i have now made an adequate rvs post tada! even though rvs post itself gives away its thought process so if we're really really trying to find ai content in that post i still think it's that ahri had read game and such and thought that forced logic rvs post was only pressing matter

also i'm only at the helm out of necessity more or less obviously not the role i am most suited to but it is what it is
is there salvation for you when a game is finished?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:06 am

In post 51, anahit wrote:
In post 50, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:The connection provided here is quite simple - even I face a challenge of making it overly verbose .

///

but... like i said before yeah it's forced logic and so forth and could also be furthered by red=mafia which was suspiciously missing sure but the significant part is that ahri made this post in reply to edensflame's post, even echoing the misspelling and so forth but was content to leave it at that, like ah i have now made an adequate rvs post tada! even though rvs post itself gives away its thought process so if we're really really trying to find ai content in that post i still think it's that ahri had read game and such and thought that forced logic rvs post was only pressing matter

also i'm only at the helm out of necessity more or less obviously not the role i am most suited to but it is what it is
But herein lies the problem we now face as by your own reckoning you justify that the post created and targeted, pondered and assaulted by myself is not one of RVS as it contains thought and deterministic process beyond what should be expected of the RVS stage. Truly town has no need nor requirement to force logic or opinion but instead holds the burden to locate when it has been used in an attempt to either provide cover or provide the beginnings of a town elimination by squeezing, grinding and compounding a poor townie with no defence as all they hold is the knowledge that they colours others seek are claimed to be within them, breaking us free of the travesty and uninformed mess that is the random stages where information is as common as the bluddybig'aed sits at my table.

I would dare ask, where do you stand upon the field? With Ahri? or Against Ahri? Your distance into the field is as limited as your ability to manoeuvre yourself upon it and I ask you take my assurances that this would not be taken as overly definitive at this time and the freedom to move is always yours to have.

The helm of this ship was open for all to step up and take ahold of to steer us clear, the burden was for the taking and whilst I commend and applaud your action in starting to lead this ship away from port I do have to question your intentions - should you plan to retain the helm and then should you steer us toward the calm waters, towards the storm or towards the rocky outcroppings. I daresay I fear for my tea and dearest Lady Grey does not wish to emerge from her teapot just yet.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:15 am

Post by anahit »

In post 52, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:But herein lies the problem we now face as by your own reckoning you justify that the post created and targeted, pondered and assaulted by myself is not one of RVS as it contains thought and deterministic process beyond what should be expected of the RVS stage. Truly town has no need nor requirement to force logic or opinion but instead holds the burden to locate when it has been used in an attempt to either provide cover or provide the beginnings of a town elimination by squeezing, grinding and compounding a poor townie with no defence as all they hold is the knowledge that they colours others seek are claimed to be within them, breaking us free of the travesty and uninformed mess that is the random stages where information is as common as the bluddybig'aed sits at my table.

I would dare ask, where do you stand upon the field? With Ahri? or Against Ahri? Your distance into the field is as limited as your ability to manoeuvre yourself upon it and I ask you take my assurances that this would not be taken as overly definitive at this time and the freedom to move is always yours to have.

The helm of this ship was open for all to step up and take ahold of to steer us clear, the burden was for the taking and whilst I commend and applaud your action in starting to lead this ship away from port I do have to question your intentions - should you plan to retain the helm and then should you steer us toward the calm waters, towards the storm or towards the rocky outcroppings. I daresay I fear for my tea and dearest Lady Grey does not wish to emerge from her teapot just yet.
unable to parse the first paragraph; what i'm saying is your approach to ahri's post seems ??? as the logic of it does not seem ai to me but other things about the post could be, things that you did not address when targeting that post

again, ??? not sure what you're asking, if you think i shouldn't have a definitive stance on ahri at this time, i am happy to report that i do not? as should be apparent i think, but if you think i shouldn't have a definitive stance i'm not sure why you're also asking where i stand?

if you could elaborate on what is giving you pause about my intentions i am interested
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:31 am

My approach here is not one that I am considered as it has already been pondered and subsequently manifested with my intentions and processes made apparent and translucent.
Rather I approach and consider the ramifications of your conclusions from your reflections upon the logistical marathon previously pondered.
In post 51, anahit wrote:but... like i said before yeah it's forced logic and so forth and could also be furthered by red=mafia which was suspiciously missing sure but the significant part is that ahri made this post in reply to edensflame's post, even echoing the misspelling and so forth but was content to leave it at that, like ah i have now made an adequate rvs post tada! even though rvs post itself gives away its thought process so if we're really really trying to find ai content in that post i still think it's that ahri had read game and such and thought that forced logic rvs post was only pressing matter

Forced logic is no habour nor weapon of one lacking colour. Extravagant and curious logic that applies in no world but thy own would be the fortress best suited for such a stage where the battle lines are drawn and swords sharpened.

Contemplate and meditate if you will upon your own thoughts, the implied conclusion here is one where you have provided reasoning to state that our nine tailed foxy friend holds colour in their cheeks - the random voting section was decimated by this logical approach as a thought process spilled forth into these strange devices they would betray ones alignment and allegiance.

I ask your position simply to see both where you stand currently and how I should peruse the posts you place before my tea. And so it is I shall ask once more with greater verbosity than before.
Do you stand with Ahri and see her in the greys we have always knwn and adored?
Do you perhaps stand against her, bearing witness to the flush of colour in her cheeks?
Do you stand with her, weary of what you may have seen?
Or do you stand against her, weary of thine own minds machinations?
Or perhaps, you do not stand a stand at all, but sit in ponderous thought?

Your intentions will come clear in time, as an action speaks a 1000 words. Apparently a good coffee can help you hear those words, I disagree. such an awful bitter drink shall never be welcome at my table.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:33 am

Post by anahit »

In post 54, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Forced logic is no habour nor weapon of one lacking colour.
then... why did you vote ahri on these grounds?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:35 am

Post by anahit »

In post 55, anahit wrote:
In post 54, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Forced logic is no habour nor weapon of one lacking colour.
unless you're saying that only mafia would use forced logic? which, uh, is very untrue?

i am having a very difficult time understanding your posts
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:36 am

Post by anahit »

In post 10, Isis wrote:VOTE: Mad Hatter's tea party

The most colorful name!!
like is this not also forced rvs logic? is isis also +mafia for this?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:39 am

Post by anahit »

In post 54, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Do you stand with Ahri and see her in the greys we have always knwn and adored?
ahri has made one post and i have given a lot of words about it already, why the insistence on asking like, 'do you think she is town or mafia!!!?!??!'
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Greeting »

I don't understand anything about this game's theme other than the fact that it's beautiful and elegant.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Greeting »

Galron
, where are you?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:30 am

Post by anahit »

In post 60, Greeting wrote:
Galron
, where are you?
hm

would the gamestate somehow be different to you if galron had made 1-2 rvs posts like most everyone else?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 61, anahit wrote:
In post 60, Greeting wrote:
Galron
, where are you?
hm

would the gamestate somehow be different to you if galron had made 1-2 rvs posts like most everyone else?
No, but it'd be nice to see a familiar face.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:35 am

Post by anahit »

In post 62, Greeting wrote:No, but it'd be nice to see a familiar face.
ah, i too enjoy galron's presence +)
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Isis »

I'm gonna buy a bunch more blush so I can have the most colorful cheeks.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Isis »

I like 43 44 and 51 a lot.
I think anahit's dislike of leadership is genuine and I think it'd talk about it differently as scum. Disavowing having seized any of it at all or downplaying its discomfort with leadership (within the bounds of honesty).

I can't form a read on hatter quite yet. I love their metaphors though.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Isis »

49 is at least a bad post and maybe also a bad post
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Isis »

I should link posts. But that largely means not playing in bed laying next to a purring cat
"Well, I..."
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:27 am

In post 56, anahit wrote:
In post 55, anahit wrote:
unless you're saying that only mafia would use forced logic? which, uh, is very untrue?

i am having a very difficult time understanding your posts
You are not the first to fail to process the eloquence of my voracious vocabulary.

The vote for Ahri was simply for amusement, you are the one who brought logic and approach forward to investigate.
You are also the one who injected logic and reasoning into the votes.
Forced logic is not true logic as it is illogical for logic to be anything other than the natural flow and process.

You have given the firey fox a lot of thought and that is clear, mayhap a little too much? Perhaps it is time for you to stand away from the helm - your judgement is not trusted and your cup shall remain devoid of tea.
In post 57, anahit wrote:
In post 10, Isis wrote:VOTE: Mad Hatter's tea party

The most colorful name!!
like is this not also forced rvs logic? is isis also +mafia for this?
You speak illogically for one so determined to shatter the ship upon which we sail.
There is no logic in random. To be random is to defy logic, to find logic is to not be random.

Though I daresay should you attempt to come to the 'art of the vote you find the Mad Hatters Tea P
art
y to always be a colourful affair outside these realms.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:30 am

In post 58, anahit wrote:
In post 54, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Do you stand with Ahri and see her in the greys we have always knwn and adored?
ahri has made one post and i have given a lot of words about it already, why the insistence on asking like, 'do you think she is town or mafia!!!?!??!'
Those with greater talent for the game than my own are oft able to assess, process and manifest a read with just the single post.
I ask you to attempt the same, and should your thoughts see the light I will add mine to the mixture and see what we gain.
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:42 am

Post by mc esther »

ya agreed with isis that anahit's town. also contrast its posts to cakez' and greeting's; she's unusually willing to dig into hatter's posts for the sake of moving the game forward.
~
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 48, anahit wrote:
In post 47, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:My dear are you attempting to infer that my approach to the logic previously presented to myself which I have so lightly critiqued in a rather carefree fashion as we are barely 50 nay 40 post barring your continual self quoting is inadequate for purpose here?

No tea for you. Your invite to my table is being handed to the teapot with Lady Grey inside it. How the good Lady fit inside it is quite the dilemma but alas as are most things we find here.
the logic of it just seemed like the less potentially relevant aspect of the post to me like if we are functioning under 'all posts are ai' which is kinda necessary for this stage of the game as you say we are only 40 posts into the game et cetera then it seems like that is more likely the ai part rather than the forced logic
I don't believe all posts are AI, or that pretending that they are is necessary.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:07 am

Post by Radical Rat »

VOTE: Mad Hatters Tea Party

I don't like this whole exchange. Feels disingenuous to be focusing so hard on Ahri and trying to force anahit to have a proper read based on a single RVS vote.

Also I don't want to spend the whole game trying to parse walls of purple prose
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:07 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

Anahit, I'm confused by your stated pronouns, is "they" ok?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 72, Radical Rat wrote: