Mystery Mafia 2- Game Over! But who won!?

killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by killa seven »

forbiddanlight wrote:Well, that was fun, if a bit crazy. Being masonized was awesome in the day before I died, but dying pissed me off. So, why did K7 target me and farside? That was annoying.

I thought you were scum.. i was right about farside wrong about you, i wanted to kill off all the scum so i wouldnt be night killed but that didnt work out.. damn iceman.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by killa seven »

Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:DAMN YOU K-7.
No one even looked at me as scum. I was sad when I was killed like I was. I had bet that Lawerlot would be lynched that day two which would have give the scum two kills that night.
Oh well good game.
I was actually really amused by the fact that IcemanE gave the two scumbags at the time maximum coins, and then joined their team. Kinda cruel that, by trying to help them, he actually didnt do them much good atall, and tied himself to them.

And K7 impressed me alot here. I felt for a fair-while that he was going to lurk his way to victory. Please note that his role also challenged a mafia gameplay assumption - Long days = good for town. Maybe this isnt quite the case with a time-restricted SK. :D
This role definitely worked well, and i'd love to use it again. Also, seriously:

NEVER LET K7 LURK HIS WAY THROUGH THE GAME.

I see this happen all over the site. He's probably got the best survival record of anyone on MS this year!

BM
Yes someone needs to nomintae me for a scummy :)
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by icemanE »

You don't even know how my jaw dropped after I realized I'd posted under Iceman.

That was a great game though, and I think a fitting ending. I would have felt a bit cheap winning as landlord - I tried as hard as I could to make it look like a BM alt, and for awhile, it seemed to work.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I thought you were scum.. i was right about farside wrong about you, i wanted to kill off all the scum so i wouldnt be night killed but that didnt work out.. damn iceman.
Off once again, k7. Seems you can't read me right yet :P.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Damn you BM, for ruining my nolynch streak :p
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:09 am

Post by Korts »

killa seven wrote:Yes someone needs to nomintae me for a scummy :)
It's all nice and dandy in the end, but I don't think your playstyle should be rewarded...
scumchat never die
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:19 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Kison wrote:Awww, I finally technically lose a Battle Mage game after my long streak.
Battle Mage wrote:The Dismembering was Kison if i recall, given that he also decided to send a kill in for his group. Admittedly a little bastardish, but that'll teach you guys to take kill methods seriously! :P
Nope, I didn't submit the Dasquian kill. Must've been Lord Hur as we were the only two alive by the time I came into the game.
bionicchop2 wrote:My first game as scum and I get to join with all my partners already dead + I get killed by other scum group.
Well at least your role PM didn't say 'you have 4 days to live.'

I had fun with my Image. I spent a good day or two thinking about how I could trick the most people into saying the keyword. The way it worked was that I had to get as many people to say 'Hiroshima' as I could before my time expired. Each individual who said it was more likely to die in the explosion, including my teammates. I'm guessing the other guy(Vel-Rahn Koon?) who was trying to get people to say 'Nagasaki' was suppose to be my offset and protect people who said his keyword, but I did not know what to think prior to his card flip, so I avoided saying the word altogether. In any event I was happy with this role because I really was not up to playing another game all the way through as I was trying to get
out
of playing Mafia at the time, so thanks for the unintentional consideration, Battle Mage.

This game was far more insane than the first Mystery Mafia. Just the sheer number of points where new players entered the game as opposed to last time made it far more confusing.

Well if I could protect people it wasn't specified in my PM :) I just had to get people to say the word as part of my win condition. I'm guessing BM put that in there to cause a bit of panic on your end?
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

killa seven wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:DAMN YOU K-7.
No one even looked at me as scum. I was sad when I was killed like I was. I had bet that Lawerlot would be lynched that day two which would have give the scum two kills that night.
Oh well good game.
I was actually really amused by the fact that IcemanE gave the two scumbags at the time maximum coins, and then joined their team. Kinda cruel that, by trying to help them, he actually didnt do them much good atall, and tied himself to them.

And K7 impressed me alot here. I felt for a fair-while that he was going to lurk his way to victory. Please note that his role also challenged a mafia gameplay assumption - Long days = good for town. Maybe this isnt quite the case with a time-restricted SK. :D
This role definitely worked well, and i'd love to use it again. Also, seriously:

NEVER LET K7 LURK HIS WAY THROUGH THE GAME.

I see this happen all over the site. He's probably got the best survival record of anyone on MS this year!

BM
Yes someone needs to nomintae me for a scummy :)
I'd have considered it if you'd won. Best SK is a very contentious category, and if you havent completed your win condition, you don't have a shot.

But, for those of you who enjoyed the game, please feel free to voice your approval here:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=550

;)

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Kison »

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:Well if I could protect people it wasn't specified in my PM :) I just had to get people to say the word as part of my win condition. I'm guessing BM put that in there to cause a bit of panic on your end?
It worked. I didn't catch you trying to get people to say Nagasaki until later. I started thinking you might have been on another scum team because you weren't coming out and saying that what I was doing was naughty.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Patrick »

This was an interesting game. I don't feel brave enough to comment on balance.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:29 am

Post by populartajo »

I only regret being NKed that early. I even would have prefered to be lynched for the lulz of seeing an Antychrist.
I sincerely thought I was going to resurrect, BM. That is the only thing preventing me to nominate it. :D.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:05 am

Post by Dasquian »

Well, I enjoyed my time in this game though I don't feel like I can claim any credit for the victory since the only similarity between the game I was playing and the one which ended was the mod ;)

Still, it was great fun! Getting NKed by two scum-groups and thus preventing a kill is the doctor sort of doing his job, right?
[size=84]QUACK[/size]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”