geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:12 pm

Post by geraintm »

'Ello 'ello 'ello.....

God this game took ages to start, i was observing the Queue for ages waiting.

i think i recognise most of the people's names. i would suggest (from past experience) that if there is a cop type role in the game that Crescent gets checked night 1, they cannot be allowed as scum to get too far into the game.
In post 21, Wayward Son wrote:I'll check in during the day, as I can. Just expect more from me at night! :lol:
Vampire confirmed, gotcha

Anyways, here we have gone from the 2nd to a 3rd
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:17 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Sup!

VOTE: geraintm
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:20 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 25, geraintm wrote:'Ello 'ello 'ello.....

i think i recognise most of the people's names. i would suggest (from past experience) that if there is a cop type role in the game that Crescent gets checked night 1, they cannot be allowed as scum to get too far into the game.
Why? Are they deepwolf type player?

In post 25, geraintm wrote:
In post 21, Wayward Son wrote:I'll check in during the day, as I can. Just expect more from me at night! :lol:

If I remember right, vampire isn’t a normal role?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:45 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 27, Salsabil Faria wrote:

that pink is an awful colour to read.

i've only played with them as town, and so far they have been a competent player (i was scared of them when mafia) but their posting style tends to dominate the game if left unchecked, they post long posts that are usually well formed and if they are scum and they are not checked by night action they will be very hard to vote off late in the game. i cannot think of a time they were ever noticeably under pressure of being voted out, so if there is someone around who can check their alignment it would be one of the first places to go - certainly what i would be doing
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:50 pm

Post by Greeting »

Votecount 1.1
Luis Fonsi feat. Daddy Yankee - Despacito
(2017)

Commentary: I think this song was what started Latin American music trending in the Western pop music scene in the last 5 years. The success of the song and the remix elevated Daddy Yankee to become the most listened-to artist on Spotify, and the first Latin American musician to achieve this. Impressive, huh?

Crescent
(1): KittyTacky
geraintm
(1): Salsabil Faria
KittyTacky
(1): NJAC
NJAC
(1): Shiidaji
Wayward Son
(1): Galron
Not Voting
(6): geraintm, MalcolmTucker, Porkens, Wayward Son, ProfessorDrapion, Crescent

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 1 ends in: (expired on 2022-09-19 10:24:00).
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:28 am

Post by Shiidaji »

good morning! emphasis on:::

Vote: NJAC

Vote: NJAC

If you're a lonely, lost soul with no reads yet looking to throw your weight around join me :)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:31 am

Post by Shiidaji »

I have three (3) townreads. There is a pencil in my hand. I'm going to write their names on a little yellow post-it and stick it on my wall right there. Tomorrow morning I will post them, and we can all compare! Join me if you'd like :] :]
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:47 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 23, Wayward Son wrote:I was just over in the wiki reading up on what to expect in a Normal, when I read that Serial Killers are normal!? AND show as vanilla if role copped? Wow.
There are no SKs in
Mini
Normals. They're normal only for
Larges
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:01 am

Post by Porkens »

Good morning
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:11 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 33, Porkens wrote:Good morning
No U
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:13 am

Post by Porkens »

I used to do gutty townreads and scumreads page 1 and they were almost always wrong
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:15 am

In post 35, Porkens wrote:I used to do gutty townreads and scumreads page 1 and they were almost always wrong
Alright then I’ll townread you and we will see if I’m wrong.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:17 am

I’d say I’d probably have been the most dangerous wolf but luckily I’m Town.

(Although I wish I was mafia, wouldn’t have to god solve the game.)
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:34 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 16, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 8, Crescent wrote:
In post 7, NJAC wrote:
In post 5, Crescent wrote:Oh it's finally up.

I'm a kitty. Meow.
And where is your vote?
I don't do RVS votes. On a day that's 7 days long, I likely
won't place a vote at all for at least the first 4 of them.

About the only exception I tend to make is for pressure votes on people who have like 2 useless posts in 2-3 days because making them talk is important.
Mind if I hold yeah to that?
Sure. This is meta that won't change regardless of my alignment.

My first vote on a not-inactive in 2272 was with roughly 2 days left in the day. In 2273, roughly 3 days left in the day. In 2276, I obliterated a scum who replaced in for two solid days before I actually voted him with a couple of days left. In 2278, I didn't even place a vote on the first day, and promptly got shot that night anyway.

In 240, I voted quite "early" by my standards, but it's because Meg was -2 for like 40 hours and wouldn't do anything, so I put my vote down as a "start talking or just die" vote. I woulda removed it had he actually bothered to do anything, but Malcolm over there accidentally hammered him anyway.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 28, geraintm wrote:

i've only played with them as town, and so far they have been a competent player (i was scared of them when mafia) but their posting style tends to dominate the game if left unchecked, they post long posts that are usually well formed and if they are scum and they are not checked by night action they will be very hard to vote off late in the game. i cannot think of a time they were ever noticeably under pressure of being voted out, so if there is someone around who can check their alignment it would be one of the first places to go - certainly what i would be doing
Depends on the game and my mood entering the game. I was very much in the background for much of 2278. I didn't have it for that game and I knew I didn't have it.

It does nag at me a little that this is his first contribution. I've been shot by night 2 in my last three minis, and scum you would definitely prioritize shooting me. Scanning me in general can be a good thing since I don't particularly have "tells", but making a point of it this early doesn't really vibe right with me.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:42 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Hello.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:45 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 39, Crescent wrote:

Depends on the game and my mood entering the game. I was very much in the background for much of 2278. I didn't have it for that game and I knew I didn't have it.

It does nag at me a little that this is his first contribution. I've been shot by night 2 in my last three minis, and scum you would definitely prioritize shooting me. Scanning me in general can be a good thing since I don't particularly have "tells", but making a point of it this early doesn't really vibe right with me.
I actually think Ger's post is kinda townie, especially given your response which could have potentially been anticipated in advance. I think Ger's just pointing out you're a capable and skilled player who'd be good at blending in as scum. From the one game we've played together I'd argue that's an accurate assessment. But if Ger is scum then I don't think there's any reason for them to want to attract your ire or any suspicion at all.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:47 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 35, Porkens wrote:I used to do gutty townreads and scumreads page 1 and they were almost always wrong
I think a lot of players try to force/overstate early reads either to get the game going and to just see how other players react, or to just get in some townie credentials early on by showing they're willing to try and solve. Sometimes the former can be helpful to open up the game in a bit from more combative type players.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 41, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 39, Crescent wrote:

I actually think Ger's post is kinda townie, especially given your response which could have potentially been anticipated in advance. I think Ger's just pointing out you're a capable and skilled player who'd be good at blending in as scum. From the one game we've played together I'd argue that's an accurate assessment. But if Ger is scum then I don't think there's any reason for them to want to attract your ire or any suspicion at all.
Ger got a TR from me in 240 that lasted for 6 days because he did two things on day 1 that drew attention to himself that I didn't think he'd do as scum. If this were pre-240, I probably would still TR him for it. Instead, it just mildly nags at me.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:01 am

Post by Galron »

In post 36, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
Thunderdome stuff ere.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:01 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 44, Galron wrote:
Thunderdome stuff ere.
But

But we have to go
beyond
Thunderdome

PLUS ULTRA!
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Galron »

What do you mean by dominate the game. I've played with them and yes you're right about the posting style but I don't know that they dominate.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Galron »

In post 45, Crescent wrote:
In post 44, Galron wrote:
Thunderdome stuff ere.
But

But we have to go
beyond
Thunderdome

PLUS ULTRA!
Ultra wide Thunderdome even
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:07 am

Post by Galron »

Nightmare scenario would be geraintm/crscent/malcom
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:14 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 48, Galron wrote:Nightmare scenario would be geraintm/crscent/malcom
Oh if only.

I'd be super pleased with how this game's first two pages look in that scenario. For some reason, regardless of my alignment, I almost never get scanned. The same holds true on my homesite. I was like, super godfather in my last scum game there, and almost everyone in the final 5 except for me had some sort of scan on them.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”