Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1047, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Well, it's now pretty much confirmed to be one of you.
I'm going to chat with my hydra buddies about which one before I draw any conclusions.

- Nyx
Nah, fuck off with this.

You keep running away from the fact that it could be you

Still haven't responded to my post Aisa.

Bianco, I tried vigging you.....full stop.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:01 pm

Post by imaginality »

I don't think Kitty claimed yet unless I missed it? It's possible Kitty has a PR that explains it (whether it makes more sense for Kitty to say so or just to silently factor it in to his thinking when choosing today's lim is another matter).
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:01 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

Kitty claimed VT.

- Nyx
Hydra of Morta (Aisa), Nyx (Alianna), and Janus (RH9).
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by imaginality »

Oh okay.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 1050, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1047, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Well, it's now pretty much confirmed to be one of you.
I'm going to chat with my hydra buddies about which one before I draw any conclusions.

- Nyx
Nah, fuck off with this.

I'm not going to act like it could be me when I know I have a green role PM.
This account also happens to be set to Aisa's timezone and the clock reads 5 AM. My guess is that she has been sleeping.
I'm out for the night too. I'm not going to have anything else meaningful to say until she checks in.

- Nyx
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:18 am

Post by imaginality »

Randomly awake and thinking about how Drew didn't have to claim vig. He was claiming last so could have claimed VT and had a good chance of not being limmed today.

Claiming vig is a risk for nontown!Drew. It could get him limmed if we don't believe the claim. It also puts a target on him tonight if we mislim today. I don't think it makes sense for scum to take that risk?

So I'm leaning to biancospino and Dei as the two scum remaining.
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 1055, imaginality wrote: Randomly awake and thinking about how Drew didn't have to claim vig. He was claiming last so could have claimed VT and had a good chance of not being limmed today.

Claiming vig is a risk for nontown!Drew. It could get him limmed if we don't believe the claim. It also puts a target on him tonight if we mislim today. I don't think it makes sense for scum to take that risk?

So I'm leaning to biancospino and Dei as the two scum remaining.
You don't think Drew figured out that people would TR him for claiming Vig despite the risk?
Also, why bianco?
~Janus
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:31 am

Post by imaginality »

It's possible. It's arguable either way, I'm certainly not saying Drew is clearly town. Just that I believe the claim.

As for why bianco, are you seriously asking that?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:34 am

Post by imaginality »

You, me, Drew, bianco, Kitty

I know I'm town

Kitty is cleared by Porkens

My gut says Drew's claim is true

That leaves you and bianco.

...but I guess I see why you asked the question. After all you're only hunting one scum rather than two...
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

- Nyx
Nah, fuck off with this.

...You say that as if it's some sort of smoking gun
Except I literally have:
Spoiler:
In post 1018, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 1016, Doctor Drew wrote: What are you talking about? You brought up that it was a weak case, you can't say a case that led to scum being elim'ed is weak without an explanation.
It seems like a fair request to me to request a re-explanation of something we've said in the past.
In post 1016, Doctor Drew wrote:You can't say a case that led to scum being elim'ed is weak without an explanation.
I think this is a bit of a strawman, though. I think people get eliminated for not-totally sound reasons all the time and it's completely fair game to say that a case seems a bit thin.

Nyx has re-quoted a couple posts where we discussed this at the time. Assuming you're town, does that satisfy your curiosity now? Is there anything else you want to know? I personally am happy to explain posts I've made in the past (within reason / if it feels like the conversation is going somewhere).

-Morta

If you want something else you're free to request this.

-Morta
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1022, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1019, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Drew... if you don't hate the vote on us and think we're scum, who is SK?
-Morta
Again with the SK talk, where was the Night 2 kill then?

And the reasoning may have been weak in your eyes, but not in mine. I knew there was something there and I wasn't gonna stop pushing the issue. And you really are trying hard to say you weren't defending Titus, everyone was starting to see how she was scummy, yet you kept balking at voting her. Maybe explicitly you weren't defending her, but you certainly weren't excited to vote her.

Morta(Aisa), kinda like how you were the only one to defend me in AbLoaf when it was clear I was a goner(for everyone else here, we were both scum).

At least now you have some assistance in your hydra to be a bit more subtle about it here.
Except you literally didn't respond to this.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

P-edit: ohoho what perfect timing! :D
In post 1019, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Drew... if you don't hate the vote on us and think we're scum, who is SK?
-Morta
I was starting to type up a bit of a ramble, but instead if you are town, and I doubt this, then I encourage you to keep in mind what the point of your engagement with us is.

I felt like this was trying to gotcha us. Assuming for a moment that you are a town vig, then we can equally ask the question: where was the Night 2 vig, then? From you POV your kill must have gotten interfered with, but you used the fact a kill was missing against our SK theory. You're right that the 3rd party in the game does not have to be an SK, but, like, one
sometimes makes simplifying assumptions
. Such as assuming that a 3rd party is the most common kind of third party, an SK, when there is also at least one unexplained kill.

Back to the point of talking to us: if you're talking to us this way, then what you're doing is more performance for Kitty and whoever else is Town than actually trying to tell if we are town or scum. Which is ok, if that's what you want to do.

I saved the best for last - and yes, talking to Kitty and whoever is Town, I guess - I was asking who was SK or-third-party because, talking of slots who only need to hunt for one scum, I noticed you had only tried to push one slot the whole day as scum (us).
And the reasoning may have been weak in your eyes, but not in mine. I knew there was something there and I wasn't gonna stop pushing the issue. And you really are trying hard to say you weren't defending Titus, everyone was starting to see how she was scummy, yet you kept balking at voting her. Maybe explicitly you weren't defending her, but you certainly weren't excited to vote her.

Morta(Aisa), kinda like how you were the only one to defend me in AbLoaf when it was clear I was a goner(for everyone else here, we were both scum).

At least now you have some assistance in your hydra to be a bit more subtle about it here.
I think I am at least somewhat more able to understand this as a position. But... any specific reason it's being brought up now?

-Morta
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

Spoiler:
-Morta

- Nyx
Nah, fuck off with this.

Jane Austen? wrote:It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a man, having waited 2 hours and 48 minutes for a response without having received any, gains the right to accuse his opponent of being the scummiest scum of them all
xoxo

-Morta
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I don't understand your 'save the best for last post' I never really thought you were scum until today and a now pushing you. And I brought up Abloaf because it was a pretty similar thing you pulled as scum there(really not wanting to vote me) as here(really not wanting to vote Titus).

And I pushed Titus pretty damn hard, so I don't get what you mean I only pushed you. You aren't making sense.

So I shot one scum, was a big factor in eliminating another scum, and I feel strongly I am pushing the last scum.

There is only so much scum I can push here lol.

Oh, and I am making a bit of an educated guess in regards to why N2 my shit didn't go through, Titus was a delayed roleblocker and I definitely feel she would have used it on me. And I easily could see Bianco as like bulletproof 3p with a reflexive ability (not sure if it is exactly what it is called, but a shot targeting them gets redirected to someone else).
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

I need to leave for 30 minutes but I will be back
-Morta
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1062, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
Spoiler:
-Morta

- Nyx
Nah, fuck off with this.

Jane Austen? wrote:It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a man, having waited 2 hours and 48 minutes for a response without having received any, gains the right to accuse his opponent of being the scummiest scum of them all
xoxo

-Morta
Yet you posted 11 times between those two posts of mine, yet still didn't respond to the direct question to you Aisa.
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

All of them are signed Nyx or Janus. I don’t expect you to believe that we are signing in good faith if that’s the route you want to go down, but that doesn’t seem to be your argument.
-Morta
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1066, Dei Ex Machina wrote: All of them are signed Nyx or Janus. I don’t expect you to believe that we are signing in good faith if that’s the route you want to go down, but that doesn’t seem to be your argument.
-Morta
Ok fair enough, I just went through and counted the hydras posts. But it still took for me to quite my post directed at you for you to respond, but that's not my point.

The context of said post(you in Abloaf vs you here) was my point.

Also, please respond to my previous post where I have no idea what you are trying to say.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1063, Doctor Drew wrote: I don't understand your 'save the best for last post' I never really thought you were scum until today and a now pushing you. And I brought up Abloaf because it was a pretty similar thing you pulled as scum there(really not wanting to vote me) as here(really not wanting to vote Titus).

And I pushed Titus pretty damn hard, so I don't get what you mean I only pushed you. You aren't making sense.

So I shot one scum, was a big factor in eliminating another scum, and I feel strongly I am pushing the last scum.

There is only so much scum I can push here lol.

Oh, and I am making a bit of an educated guess in regards to why N2 my shit didn't go through, Titus was a delayed roleblocker and I definitely feel she would have used it on me. And I easily could see Bianco as like bulletproof 3p with a reflexive ability (not sure if it is exactly what it is called, but a shot targeting them gets redirected to someone else).
For reference, so you don't 'miss' a post
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

Well, one of the mantras I live by as either alignment is that sometimes it’s best not to respond. I like a little cheeky “ignore the accusation and there’s a 50% chance it’ll just go away.

One of the reasons I thought that strategy was viable in AbLOAF is because I have been correctly found as town by someone in a previous game for clumsily defending scum. Idk what else to say here. I’m sure that to whoever is watching it’s not great that as I defended Titus.

I’m trying to understand what part of your post is in response to what part of my post lol then I can explain

-Morta / Aisa
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

Oh, I get it now
In post 1061, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I was asking who was SK or-third-party because, talking of slots who only need to hunt for one scum, I noticed you had only tried to push one slot the whole day as scum (us).
Yeah I’ll give you the wording was pretty rambly. I will rephrase it.

For all of today (day 4), until I asked you who you thought the SK was, you only pushed one slot (us). I thought this was suspicious, before from the perspective of a townie, there is both a scum and a 3 party to catch.

I’m not saying that you only pushed us in the whole game, in any way. That would in fact be ridiculous :lol:

- Morta / Aisa
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 1070, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Oh, I get it now
In post 1061, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I was asking who was SK or-third-party because, talking of slots who only need to hunt for one scum, I noticed you had only tried to push one slot the whole day as scum (us).
Yeah I’ll give you the wording was pretty rambly. I will rephrase it.

For all of today (day 4), until I asked you who you thought the SK was, you only pushed one slot (us). I thought this was suspicious, BECAUSE from the perspective of a townie, there is both a scum and a 3rd party to catch.

I’m not saying that you only pushed us in the whole game, in any way. That would in fact be ridiculous :lol:

- Morta / Aisa
EBWOP
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Yes, that is what I was talking about. Thank you from saving me from having to quote that whole post lol.

But, I shouldn't heavily push who I feel is scum here? Plus I already talked about how I feel Bianco could be 3p because of how the Night went down in regards to my shot not working.

And given the lack of kills at Night(in addition to my vigs and the presumed scum night kills), I am not worried about a potential SK.

So yes, I am trying to find scum and eliminate them, and I highly believe you DEM to be the last scum.

The we can worry about the 3p.
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

Who do you think Mena roleblocked?
-Morta
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1073, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Who do you think Mena roleblocked?
-Morta
There definitely is a possibility he JK me, would explain my kill not going through.

But outside of that, no idea.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”