Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

big*
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:36 am

Post by Aureal »

Really? It seemed like gob agreed with my train of thought and you're just throwing reasonless shade at it. It feels very positional, like you expect to go down here but you're still hoping if you just make bad attacks it'll still look like we could be partnered because you wouldn't want to actually tear down your partner.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:43 am

Post by Gypyx »

idk, gob, if you think that's a good case please tell me so, the ye ye felt more sassy to me

so, you're saying i'm both making attacks that are meant to be bad and also am actually scared of those actually working?

idk, i'll just not interact with you i think
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:06 am

Post by Aureal »

No, I'm saying you seem to be making intentionally bad attacks because
1) you don't have much in the way of a good response to give because you didn't actually have a thought process there to explain; and
2) if you were still able to come up with good-looking responses it would make us both look townier to interact with each other discussing them, but you're probably going down anyway and don't want me to look townier because I'm not your partner

If you were town here I'd think you'd want to try to explain things if I've misunderstood them and try to find me. You're just shutting me out without any explanation.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:10 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 653, Aureal wrote: No, I'm saying you seem to be making intentionally bad attacks because
1) you don't have much in the way of a good response to give because you didn't actually have a thought process there to explain; and
2) if you were still able to come up with good-looking responses it would make us both look townier to interact with each other discussing them, but you're probably going down anyway and don't want me to look townier because I'm not your partner

If you were town here I'd think you'd want to try to explain things if I've misunderstood them and try to find me. You're just shutting me out without any explanation.
I think you just perfectly described the main issue I have had with Gyp since I repped in
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 625, Aureal wrote:
In post 609, Gypyx wrote:
In post 600, Aureal wrote:
In post 590, Gypyx wrote:
Aureal i thought she was mason but like clearly she isn't so i'll try to look again here
When and why did you think this?
gob immediatly unvoting your wagon when you got into actual kill range is what made me think of it first, and i thought your wishy washyness came from a place of self-preservation
1)
You've been defending me the whole game though, since gob started that wagon. Just like you've defended an awful lot of players who've since flipped town. It's like you just knew they were town, and could just do stuff like brush off NAS's scumminess as playstyle. Meanwhile, I've just been wrong about basically everything I've expressed any level of confidence in. :?

2)
You also just let me spar with Bingle over his interpretation of your post about me rather than clarify anything. That's feeling a lot like scum glad to sit back and let townies fight, rather than town who would hopefully be motivated to try to clarify their words.

3)
It's also not lost on me that the day suddenly ended just after I asked why you were townreading me. If you're partnered with Nora that hammer makes a lot of sense as a way to avoid having to talk about that while you were the counterwagon and I'm showing signs that I might be moving towards it.
so once again, i didn't wanna answer these questions cause they just look like they're made in bad faith, but like, sure ok

1) ummm, like, yeah NAS? who else? and like what, if they flipped scum you would've said "you defended an awful lot of players who flipped scum" this litterally means NOTHING. I also pretty much turned around on NAS at the end of day and was planning to hammer him, weird that you're leaving this out of your line of argument

2) this wasn't about my words? like, idk, that's where the starting points of stuff was sure, but i didn't feel like there really was anything to clarify since it was more Bingle using it as a starting point to propel his own arguments, also you're really audacious to accuse me of sitting back when you're the slot that's more guilty of that, once again, scum players scumreading based on their own way of playing as scum

3) or like, you could ask your scumbuddy Nora to hammer the day now and kill me tommorow before i realize how cooked I am, i too can create theories about what happened that's crazy

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 654, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 653, Aureal wrote: No, I'm saying you seem to be making intentionally bad attacks because

I think you just perfectly described the main issue I have had with Gyp since I repped in
yeah idk, i'm trying to be more direct with things

but like, interacting with a slot i think is scum is also very different from interacting with a slot i think is town? like, i feel like we're not playing the same game here

bottom text
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:16 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 641, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 639, Nora. wrote:
In post 624, Doctor Drew wrote:
You realize that if there were 3 scum, the game would be over, right?

Also I kinda feel I have been a bit too snarky engaging with you, I apologize for that.
Kinda yikes post xD
What exactly is so yikes about it?
like, the fact that you responded seriously to the 3 scum thing lol. kinda stiff
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:22 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 642, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 638, Nora. wrote:
In post 619, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 618, Nora. wrote:
In post 381, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 380, gob wrote: I've analyzed the wagon from day one.

Given the fact Will O' was killed, I think the three people off-wagon (Nora, Gypx, and Bingle) look really bad.

I will LOOK into their isos from here forward. Going on-wagon we have 4 people iirc as the pool, maybe its 3 cant remember. But I think its safe to hunt off-wagon here judging from the will o' night kill. (Mafia wouldn't kill on the main-wagon if 2 of the mafia are on it. Aka probably 1 maf on 1 maf off. And off-pool is smaller)

So im saying right now that everyone should focus on those 3 people for the lim today. I haven't read any of today's discussion btw. So if you were being sussed and you're not nora gypx or bingle, then you are off the hook 4 today my friend.
I agree about Nora and Gypx.......but ehh, not sure about BJingle

drew, could you explain your progression on Bingle leading up to this post?
Well I never really thought Bingle was scum at any point
you didn’t answer the question: up until this point you hadn’t spoken about me specifically either, so what made bingle different from myself looking at a post that was talking about wagons? Not having scumread on someone =/= townreading them, yes?
There was no progression on Bingle because I never thought they were anything but town up to that point.

And I was agreeing with Gobs take here, just not about Bingle

My post was less about you and Gyp, and more that it didn't make Bingle look bad.
uhm wait so were you simply not getting scummy pings from bingle or were you explicitly townreading them? your first post said the former and now it's the latter. because...there's a difference. the absence of scummy pings does not make someone townie enough that you ignore a wagonomics read on them while agreeing with the other two on the same principle. like, it should make then hover around null, leaving the read susceptible to change through other tells such as what gob brought up.

and fwiw im harping on this particular point because there's a chance scum already knew bingle was unpushable at that point be it because they either had a strong pr read there or had used a role cop on them, and so i went back to look for potential tmi d2
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:23 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 646, Gypyx wrote: god i hate how Nora and Aureal can just afford to be openly scummy right now
can you answer my question from earlier >.>
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:28 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 658, Nora. wrote:
In post 642, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 638, Nora. wrote:
In post 619, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 618, Nora. wrote:
In post 381, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 380, gob wrote: I've analyzed the wagon from day one.

Given the fact Will O' was killed, I think the three people off-wagon (Nora, Gypx, and Bingle) look really bad.

I will LOOK into their isos from here forward. Going on-wagon we have 4 people iirc as the pool, maybe its 3 cant remember. But I think its safe to hunt off-wagon here judging from the will o' night kill. (Mafia wouldn't kill on the main-wagon if 2 of the mafia are on it. Aka probably 1 maf on 1 maf off. And off-pool is smaller)

So im saying right now that everyone should focus on those 3 people for the lim today. I haven't read any of today's discussion btw. So if you were being sussed and you're not nora gypx or bingle, then you are off the hook 4 today my friend.
I agree about Nora and Gypx.......but ehh, not sure about BJingle

drew, could you explain your progression on Bingle leading up to this post?
Well I never really thought Bingle was scum at any point
you didn’t answer the question: up until this point you hadn’t spoken about me specifically either, so what made bingle different from myself looking at a post that was talking about wagons? Not having scumread on someone =/= townreading them, yes?
There was no progression on Bingle because I never thought they were anything but town up to that point.

And I was agreeing with Gobs take here, just not about Bingle

My post was less about you and Gyp, and more that it didn't make Bingle look bad.
uhm wait so were you simply not getting scummy pings from bingle or were you explicitly townreading them? your first post said the former and now it's the latter. because...there's a difference. the absence of scummy pings does not make someone townie enough that you ignore a wagonomics read on them while agreeing with the other two on the same principle. like, it should make then hover around null, leaving the read susceptible to change through other tells such as what gob brought up.

and fwiw im harping on this particular point because there's a chance scum already knew bingle was unpushable at that point be it because they either had a strong pr read there or had used a role cop on them, and so i went back to look for potential tmi d2
I didn't think Bingle was scum, hence why I said they were town at that point. And again as I said, I was more commenting on how I agreed with Gob that you and Gyp could very likely be scum off wagon.

Much like Gyp, in the off chance you are town.....you are overthinking my posting here
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:29 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 657, Nora. wrote:
In post 641, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 639, Nora. wrote:
In post 624, Doctor Drew wrote:
You realize that if there were 3 scum, the game would be over, right?

Also I kinda feel I have been a bit too snarky engaging with you, I apologize for that.
Kinda yikes post xD
What exactly is so yikes about it?
like, the fact that you responded seriously to the 3 scum thing lol. kinda stiff
I didn't explicitly view it as a joke, confused me more than anything lol
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:50 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 659, Nora. wrote:
In post 646, Gypyx wrote: god i hate how Nora and Aureal can just afford to be openly scummy right now
just because you failed to pocket me doesn't mean the attempt was not here, the way you've been treating me has been pretty distinct from other slots imo

bottom text
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 662, Gypyx wrote:
just because you failed to pocket me doesn't mean the attempt was not here, the way you've been treating me has been pretty distinct from other slots imo
Can someone pass the popcorn so I can really enjoy this theater?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:55 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 663, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 662, Gypyx wrote:
Can someone pass the popcorn so I can really enjoy this theater?
*bows down* thank you mister drew, thank you

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:57 am

Post by Gypyx »

no but like for real am i the ONLY ONE seeing what i'm seeing?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:00 pm

Post by Gypyx »

idk, even if i manage to get one i don't think i'm living 3p anyways

bottom text
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 665, Gypyx wrote: no but like for real am i the ONLY ONE seeing what i'm seeing?
In post 666, Gypyx wrote: idk, even if i manage to get one i don't think i'm living 3p anyways
Well it seems like we have common ground in Nora, so why don't we lim them?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:25 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 667, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 665, Gypyx wrote: no but like for real am i the ONLY ONE seeing what i'm seeing?
In post 666, Gypyx wrote: idk, even if i manage to get one i don't think i'm living 3p anyways
Well yeah obviously but as said in the quoted stuff my biggest concern is Aureal right now

also, like, that's betting you have a green PM, which is a bet that's worrying to take still

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:27 pm

Post by Gypyx »

this would be a whole lot less stressful for me if gob told us where his head was at

pls jigglypuff

bottom text
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 668, Gypyx wrote:
Well yeah obviously but as said in the quoted stuff my biggest concern is Aureal right now

also, like, that's betting you have a green PM, which is a bet that's worrying to take still
It doesn't matter which scum we lim first, why not Nora for today?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:43 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 670, Doctor Drew wrote:

I don't really care about Nora, i'm telling you that my problem is Aureal rn

bottom text
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 671, Gypyx wrote:
In post 670, Doctor Drew wrote:

I don't really care about Nora, i'm telling you that my problem is Aureal rn
You are saying you think I am town, so that leaves Aureal and Nora as your scum team.

Ok sure, you have many more issues with Aureal than Nora.

But if another player(hi) also agrees with your scum read on Nora, but not Aureal...... doesn't it make the most sense to lim the lesser scum read that the other player you think is town(hello again) also thinks is scum?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:05 pm

Post by Gypyx »

yeah but like, in a sense getting that lim is allowing the gamestate to process as is, and it's always gonna be easier proving she's scum with her partner alive and speaking

like, i've also got the ability to plan for future events, i can tell that going with a Nora lim right now probably means me tommorow, i'm trying to let myself talk to townspew and stuff but you don't seem convinced

do you understeand where i'm getting at ?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:05 pm

Post by Gypyx »

bottom text

bottom text

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”