Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6275 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:59 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Why did you think unnatural was short for lie?
Oh, sunflower, so tired of time passing!
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6276 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:01 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

If you’re town then yeah, one active scum minimum. I believe you posted a post at me recently about how you felt about those kind of arguments though.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6277 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:03 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Also. I’m going out with friends I’ll be out all day.

To say I am sorry is a massive understatement.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6278 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:04 am

Post by Reisen Udongein Inaba »

In post 6261, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: Kagerou townreaders: pretend you're maf and you know I'm town. Is Kagerou still town in that world?
What does this even mean? If I'm mafia then I know who my teammates are, this is a nonsense question.
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6279 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:05 am

Post by Kaguya Houraisan »

In post 6270, Yuuka Kazami wrote: You weren’t expecting to get main read after 800 posts? By a replace in?
Not within my first 20 posts no
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6280 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:06 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

I’m proud at myself for immediately antagonizing a replacement In melo, it’s brilliant play for my playstyle and if I were scum.

(Thank god Aya is town here, though, I still wonder if I’m going to be panic posting 500 posts with a massive Aya case drop).

Sorry, self aware wry observation. It’s just not a good idea to poke at your identity unless my goal is to piss you off.but I just can’t help myself.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6281 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:06 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

In post 6279, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
In post 6270, Yuuka Kazami wrote: You weren’t expecting to get main read after 800 posts? By a replace in?
Not within my first 20 posts no
The nuance there.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6282 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:16 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

But yeah, true, unless you’re doing it on purpose to get identified that’s very fast.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6283 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:22 am

In post 6273, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Unnatural meaning that your focus is in the wrong place compared to what I’d expect a player’s attention to be directed to.

A hero complex and dropping an opinion about how the scum team got here before even reading the game or how we got here is *unnatural*
In post 6274, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Though maybe not, it kind of depends about how you think about people in general.

Rando on the street giving an opinion without understanding the first thing about it? Absolutely.

Replacement with a hero complex? I mean, you wanna look cool right, look professional, like you know what you’re doing. Ehhh I guess the the tone is right for looking cool, but. The opinion isn’t.
In post 6275, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Why did you think unnatural was short for lie?
The accusation came specifically after the main comment, which I took to mean as I was faking that comment, which, like, why would I bother? Because otherwise it makes no sense to claim a post about
knowing someone's main
is somehow manufactured. If it's being directed at my overall commentary since my replace in: 1. that's just how i play (unverifiable but please ask yourself what sort of person replaces into a 5p ELO in a 250 page game) 2. I am working with the information that my slot is town, Aya is town, and my slot is more or less universally scumread. that gives me an obvious starting point to work from. Like where is my attention *supposed* to be directed, in your opinion?
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6284 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:27 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

It’s about where your focus is.
You prefaced your post with I wasn’t looking or expecting to find a main through meta, you then used it to say oh, this player is super good scum, I shall share this with the world. But not make any real decisions with it. You can’t even, as you say, talk about it, which puts you in a place of basically not saying anything while saying something.

You just can’t advance along those lines, I also don’t know why you commented on Kaguya specifically when there are much easier players to identify some outright used their mains and revealed them as a strategy. But you did not mention, Larvae for example.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6285 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:28 am

Further than all that, I can see how the dynamic is shaping up, I can see how both of you are reacting to my posting and that gives me more data to work with and it's kind of exactly what I'd expect if I'm the necessary miselim for scum here. Maybe that's a bit too much of a martyr complex and Kagerou hasn't posted, but more or less when I replace into a slot like this I expect to get jumped on by scum because they're looking to suffocate me and don't want me posting my way out of the hole I'm in
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6286 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:29 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Make no mistake, my notes are full of meta spec, but I kept it out of the game because *you can’t talk about it* but you did talk about it and then can’t proceed further and you can’t talk about it.

…I really should actually try and connect the dots since it might help me read Kahuya and then not say anything about it.

After friend drive. So, 7-8 hours. Bleh.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6287 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:31 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

In post 6285, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Further than all that, I can see how the dynamic is shaping up, I can see how both of you are reacting to my posting and that gives me more data to work with and it's kind of exactly what I'd expect if I'm the necessary miselim for scum here. Maybe that's a bit too much of a martyr complex and Kagerou hasn't posted, but more or less when I replace into a slot like this I expect to get jumped on by scum because they're looking to suffocate me and don't want me posting my way out of the hole I'm in
Context. You’re a replacement. With a slot that didn’t talk much after day 1. I also have a habit of pressuring replacements fairly hard just because I hope to crack them. I rarely do, but hope springs eternal!
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6288 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:32 am

In post 6284, Yuuka Kazami wrote: It’s about where your focus is.
You prefaced your post with I wasn’t looking or expecting to find a main through meta, you then used it to say oh, this player is super good scum, I shall share this with the world. But not make any real decisions with it. You can’t even, as you say, talk about it, which puts you in a place of basically not saying anything while saying something.

You just can’t advance along those lines, I also don’t know why you commented on Kaguya specifically when there are much easier players to identify some outright used their mains and revealed them as a strategy. But you did not mention, Larvae for example.
Why would I care about Larva? I'm only reading their posts incidentally, but they're flipped scum. I'm not trying to ID solve them, sometimes I look at what they're saying for assocatives but that's about it. My focus on reading is entirely on you/Kaguya/Kagerou because you're the ones whose alignment I actually need to solve.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6289 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:34 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

I did the same thing with Kagerou,
And after you catch up I don’t think you’ll be able to believably come up with a kaguya/Yuuka scum team.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6290 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:35 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

You..don’t see how knowing the main of someone who flipped scum might be helpful in figuring out their weaknesses in regards to associative tells?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6291 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:35 am

In post 6287, Yuuka Kazami wrote:
In post 6285, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Further than all that, I can see how the dynamic is shaping up, I can see how both of you are reacting to my posting and that gives me more data to work with and it's kind of exactly what I'd expect if I'm the necessary miselim for scum here. Maybe that's a bit too much of a martyr complex and Kagerou hasn't posted, but more or less when I replace into a slot like this I expect to get jumped on by scum because they're looking to suffocate me and don't want me posting my way out of the hole I'm in
Context. You’re a replacement. With a slot that didn’t talk much after day 1. I also have a habit of pressuring replacements fairly hard just because I hope to crack them. I rarely do, but hope springs eternal!
Outside of ELO I'd recognize this as valid but FMPOV it's more likely you're scum who needs to push me as part of your win condition, so.
In post 6289, Yuuka Kazami wrote: I did the same thing with Kagerou,
And after you catch up I don’t think you’ll be able to believably come up with a kaguya/Yuuka scum team.
I mean. We'll see.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6292 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:38 am

In post 6290, Yuuka Kazami wrote: You..don’t see how knowing the main of someone who flipped scum might be helpful in figuring out their weaknesses in regards to associative tells?
No what I mean is I don't expect how or why you'd expect me to recognize that? Especially when I'm only reading maybe half their posts?
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6293 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:38 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

Ughhhh
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6294 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:40 am

In post 6293, Aya Shameimaru wrote: Ughhhh
Aya I just want you to know I'm enjoying your suffering, it's very funny
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6295 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:44 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

Will you enjoy it when I kill you? Lmfao
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6296 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:44 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

@Reisen, that makes sense given 2/3 players talking to you are scum. When you discount Aya. But I find the general idea that the other town from your point of view would sit back and just not try to strangle you in the crib to be kind of, well, a poor generalization. Town is not more likely to be right or wrong, less or more aggressive. But, theory. Bleh.

Aight friend time.

Good luck you guys.

Be back in like 6-8 hours.
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6297 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:45 am

In post 6295, Aya Shameimaru wrote: Will you enjoy it when I kill you? Lmfao
That'd make it even funnier
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6298 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:45 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

In post 6297, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
In post 6295, Aya Shameimaru wrote: Will you enjoy it when I kill you? Lmfao
That'd make it even funnier
Ahahahaha oh noooooo
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6299 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:58 am

In post 6275, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Why did you think unnatural was short for lie?
I also thought you were saying Reisen was lying there

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”