skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:31 am

Post by skitzer »

The next passage is based on a true story.

Sarah Palin scribbles at the chalkboard. she erases furiously, then scribbles again. Picking up the eraser again, she yells "ARGH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS EQUATION?"

Then she notices her mistake. "Oh," she mumbles, and erases a small bit off.

Vote Count Equations At the Moment:

Grimmy = +Vivian Darkblaam+Falcone+Voodo+Battousai = 4
Erg0 = +Muerrto+TonyMontana-TonyMontana+populartajo = 2
Falcone = +Erg0 = 1
populartajo = +nhat-nhat+fuzzylightning = 1
Muerrto = = 0
Vivian Darkblaam = = 0
Voodo = = 0
Battousai = = 0
fuzzylightning = = 0
ShadowGirl = = 0
nhat = = 0
TonyMontana = = 0
Jimmybot = -Vivian Darkblaam-Erg0 = -2

Not Voting = -Battousai-Falcone-fuzzylightning+Grimmy-Grimmy-Muerrto-populartajo+ShadowGirl-ShadowGirl-Voodo = -6

FoS Count:

Battousai has pointed a finger of suspicion at Timeater!
Voodo has pointed a finger of suspicion at Grimmy!
Falcone has pointed a finger of suspicion at TonyMontana!
Falcone has pointed a finger of suspicion at Battousai!
Battousai has pointed a finger of suspicion at TonyMontana!
Battousia has pointed a finger of suspicion at Voodo!
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:45 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

tajo wrote:Why?
Well, I would rather lynch someone because they're scummy as opposed to the lynch just giving us information. :/ I mean, Time hasn't really done much wrong other then a bit of weird play at the beginning.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by populartajo »

ShadowGirl wrote:
Well, I would rather lynch someone because they're scummy as opposed to the lynch just giving us information. :/ I mean, Time hasn't really done much wrong other then a bit of weird play at the beginning.
And what did I do for be lynchworthy?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by populartajo »

Falcone wrote:Populartajo, I mostly agree with your judgment of nhat's case, but you do need to explain one thing.

How did you go from this:
populartajo wrote:Errr. This is too fast guys. If he wants a replacement then we wait for the replacement. If he doesnt want a replacement then Id suggest waiting for 3-4 more pages to suspect at least another person.
Positive Unvote : Time.
To this:
populartajo wrote:We need to lynch Ergo. I find his wagon full of information.Positive Vote: Ergo
In the time between those two posts, you didn't really do anything to try and suspect any other players. What information did Timeater's (Ergo's) bandwagon contain at the time you made your second post that it didn't contain at the time of your first post?
I still think Ergo (Timeater) is a very decent lynch for this exact moment of D1. Pretty much everyone reacted to it and I still think his behavior is questionable. See previous posts for elaboration.
Now I did stop the wagon for going too fast. Either town or scum, speedwagons dont give enough information for posterior days.
You seriously cant blame me for that.
Call me Tajo.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

populartajo wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:
Wanting to lynch someone solely because of information. And how much will we really gain from that, anyway?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by populartajo »

ShadowGirl wrote:
populartajo wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:
Wanting to lynch someone solely because of information. And how much will we really gain from that, anyway?
Read post 153. Emphasis in "this exact moment"
Does that make me scum? Really?
Call me Tajo.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

populartajo wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:
populartajo wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:
Couldn't the same be said for you, that your wagon would be full of information as well? :/

Anyway, I'm a bit too scatterbrained trying to do homework and pay attention to this game. I'll post tommorow~

Oops, guess my unvote unvoted both my votes.
Negative vote: Jimmybot
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by populartajo »

ShadowGirl wrote:
populartajo wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:
populartajo wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:
Couldn't the same be said for you, that your wagon would be full of information as well? :/

Anyway, I'm a bit too scatterbrained trying to do homework and pay attention to this game. I'll post tommorow~

Oops, guess my unvote unvoted both my votes.
Negative vote: Jimmybot
Yep. But the difference is that I never acted scummy unless you're assuming that valid reasoning against an scummy reaction is scummy.
You just arent paying attention. Come back tomorrow, kay?
Call me Tajo.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Tajo, are you saying that you did know what the case on Grimmy was and deliberately played dumb? I'm looking for an explanation for this:
Erg0 wrote:
populartajo wrote:I skimed Grimmy's post and I feel so far satisified with it. Do all his voters feel that way or not?
This is a slightly odd thing to say, given that you apparently didn't know what the case against Grimmy was before he made that post. What about the post satisfied you?
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by populartajo »

Erg0 wrote:Tajo, are you saying that you did know what the case on Grimmy was and deliberately played dumb? I'm looking for an explanation for this:
Erg0 wrote:
populartajo wrote:I skimed Grimmy's post and I feel so far satisified with it. Do all his voters feel that way or not?
This is a slightly odd thing to say, given that you apparently didn't know what the case against Grimmy was before he made that post. What about the post satisfied you?
1. I already said I didnt know the case on Grimmy. Not having read it completely, I did skim over his post and I felt a relaxed tone.
2. Last personal reason. I always use this as a scumhunting technique. I usually ask for reasons in a wagon to find out who has good reasoning and who just jumped in it.
Fine?
Ergo, can you make a general comment of all the players here?
Call me Tajo.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by Erg0 »

The reason that i ask about that again is that this seemed to imply that your question about the case on Grimmy was scumhunting:
populartajo wrote:
shadowgirl wrote:23.
Whats the case on Grimmy, huh?
(read the game and find out :roll:)
Stop messing with my scumhunting!!111
I'm not sure whether that should be read in a sarcastic tone, it jsut came off to me like you were saying that you were fishing for something when you asked what the case was.
V/LA most weekends.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Incidentally, I'll do a roundup at some point. Are you worried that I'm too focused on you?
V/LA most weekends.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by populartajo »

Erg0 wrote:Incidentally, I'll do a roundup at some point. Are you worried that I'm too focused on you?
You replaced a suspected player. I thin you can comment in others as well as replacements usually do. Rihgt?
And I dont get your question about my scumhunting. Rephrase?
Call me Tajo.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:45 pm

Post by Falcone »

populartajo wrote:
Falcone wrote:Populartajo, I mostly agree with your judgment of nhat's case, but you do need to explain one thing.

populartajo wrote:Errr. This is too fast guys. If he wants a replacement then we wait for the replacement. If he doesnt want a replacement then Id suggest waiting for 3-4 more pages to suspect at least another person.
To this:
populartajo wrote:We need to lynch Ergo. I find his wagon full of information.Positive Vote: Ergo
In the time between those two posts, you didn't really do anything to try and suspect any other players. What information did Timeater's (Ergo's) bandwagon contain at the time you made your second post that it didn't contain at the time of your first post?
I still think Ergo (Timeater) is a very decent lynch for this exact moment of D1. Pretty much everyone reacted to it and I still think his behavior is questionable. See previous posts for elaboration.
Now I did stop the wagon for going too fast. Either town or scum, speedwagons dont give enough information for posterior days.
This is not an answer to my question. Let me be a little more specific. If Ergo is lynched and turns out to be protown, what would you learn from that? If Ergo isl ynched and turns out to be scum, what would you learn from that? Which of these (hypothetical) pieces of information would you have learned in the event of an Ergo-lynch at the time of your second post, but not at the time of your first post?
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Grimmy »

im gone till monday

Negative vote: Grimmy

will catch up next week

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Lol you can negative vote yourself?

I've still never seen Ergo as scum =p So I'm not sure what that would look like. Seems to be playing his town 1-liner style atm tho.

I agreed with Popular because he was right why do both Popular and Shadowgirl have a problem with that? I never buddied up or anything, I simply agreed.

And I'm the one who originally stated I thought Time was skipping out as scum, wouldn't that make Popular being the one agreeing with me, yes?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Battousai »

If you thought time was scum, wouldn't you think Ergo be scum?
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

tajo, if you quoted the rest of my post I said I was agreeing with what nhat had said, and considering he had just done a PBPA on you would it really make sense for me to re go over what he just said, and I finished off by speculating that you were trying to buddy up with Grimmy and I am more convinced of that because you said you looked at the tone and not what was actually said.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:51 am

Post by Muerrto »

Battousai wrote:If you thought time was scum, wouldn't you think Ergo be scum?
Nope. Time and Ergo are different people and town can act scummy when they don't know what they're doing. That said, I never said Ergo was town, I said I've never seen him as scum(even on the other site, strange that, have you ever actually BEEN scum?) so I'm not sure if his playstyle changes and he seems to be playing like normal atm.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:59 am

Post by Falcone »

TonyMontana hasn't responded to my #104. For that matter, he hasn't posted in a week.

Mod, could you prod TonyMontana please?

In reaction to Grimmy's #143, I can't help but note that Grimmy keeps missing (or evading?) the point. There is nothing wrong with pressuring lurkers
an sich
, but in the circumstances, i.e. at a moment you were suspected for your badly reasoned and badly timed vote for Timeater, and right after VivianDarkblaam asked you to scumhunt, it really seemed like a desperate attempt to deflect attention away from yourself.

As a follow-up to my #142, part of the reason I have a gut feeling that Battousai is scum is his #105, where he brushes off my comment on his mistake in the Vote Count by saying it was a “typo”, suggesting that he did count right, but just wrote down the wrong number. Now, miscounts do happen and don’t have to mean someone is scum, but I don’t understand how you can count correctly (L-2) and then not notice you wrote L-3. It’s not unlikely Battousai, as scum, tried to misrepresent the Vote Count as being safer than it really was, and when he was called out for it, tried to cover up his mistake.

Another part of the reason is Battousai’s #139, where he FoS’es Voodo for his reason for voting Grimmy. Like I explained in the previous section of this post, I do think Grimmy was trying to deflect attention away from himself by FoS’ing two presumed lurkers, or “distract us”, as Voodo put it. Therefore, Battousai’s FoS for Voodo seems unwarranted to me.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:35 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I agreed with Popular because he was right why do both Popular and Shadowgirl have a problem with that? I never buddied up or anything, I simply agreed.
Muerrto, I don't think that was me...?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:05 am

Post by populartajo »

Falcone wrote:
populartajo wrote:

To this:
This is not an answer to my question. Let me be a little more specific. If Ergo is lynched and turns out to be protown, what would you learn from that? If Ergo isl ynched and turns out to be scum, what would you learn from that? Which of these (hypothetical) pieces of information would you have learned in the event of an Ergo-lynch at the time of your second post, but not at the time of your first post?
The unvote was based on purely security reasons.
The revote was based on purely scumhunting reasons.
I think this was pretty obvious in my last posts.
Shadowgirl, happy with my reasons?
Muerto, you were the one agreeing with me, IIRC.
Ergo needs to post that analysis ASAP.
Call me Tajo.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:28 am

Post by nhat »

tajo, why are you ignoring Falcone's question again and again?

In other news...

Mod, perhaps I voted wrong, but I want a positive vote on populartajo without a negative one. Or, I could:

unvote
positive vote - populartajo
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:37 am

Post by populartajo »

nhat wrote:tajo, why are you ignoring Falcone's question again and again?

In other news...

Mod, perhaps I voted wrong, but I want a positive vote on populartajo without a negative one. Or, I could:

unvote
positive vote - populartajo
Im not ignoring them. If he thinks that then he'll let me know. Ill answer what he needs although all the information he needs is prob there..
Who are you, Falcone's servant?
You still think Im scum?
Call me Tajo.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:47 am

Post by nhat »

tajo, just because I'm curious to how you answer Falcone's question doesn't make it any less valid. Besides, the question is partly stemming from my PBPA of you in which you didn't really explain your vote on Erg0 very well besides stating that there's info to be had in his lynch.

You ducking the point is just making you look scummier.

Also, you trying to suggest an Falcone/Nhat connection so as to cast attention away from yourself wouldn't even fly in a Mafia game solely consisting of Special-Olympians.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”