Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Grimmy »

things just got interesting again.

Tajo was killed by scum because it would have made me, batty and muertto look guilty.

I think Muerto killed Tony because it would have made batty look guilty (if I remember correctly, Batty thought tony was suspicius)

And now we move on to round two, with more info than we had when the day first restarted.

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:24 am

Post by competentpsycho »

Grimmy wrote:things just got interesting again.

Tajo was killed by scum because it would have made me, batty and muertto look guilty.

I think Muerto killed Tony because it would have made batty look guilty (if I remember correctly, Batty thought tony was suspicius)

And now we move on to round two, with more info than we had when the day first restarted.

Grimmy
And now we move on to round 2.5 with more WIFOM than we had when the day first started. Seriously though, it seems like you are making a defense for yourself with WIFOM against an accusation nobody made. And a defense for Batty. Nervous much?

With this and your play from yesterday, you are my new top pick.
FOS: Battousai
vote: Grimmy
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:04 am

Post by skitzer »

A Vote Count

(One)
Grimmy
(competentpsycho)

competentpsycho has pointed a finger of suspicion at Battousai!
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Battousai »

Grimmy: By your speculation, I am not scum; so do you think I'm protown or third party?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

@Grimmy: You describe Muerrto being attributed with scum-like qualities (framing someone), when he was only a serial killer.

Also, I don't believe Tajo would solely killed for possible framing. Is everyone forgetting he claimed PR? :/
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Grimmy »

at this point in the game, id pick you as pro town, batty. I get the feeling that the scum are just trying to avoid any sort of suspicious activity this early (heheh..funny...early) in the game.

Q@competant:

what about my day one gameplay marks me as scummy?

grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by EGL »

ShadowGirl wrote:@Grimmy: You describe Muerrto being attributed with scum-like qualities (framing someone), when he was only a serial killer.

Also, I don't believe Tajo would solely killed for possible framing. Is everyone forgetting he claimed PR? :/
I thought he claimed Watcher. What's PR standing for there?
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by EGL »

Nevermind. I think I get it. Power Role, eh?
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:32 am

Post by Grimmy »

yeppers
Show

Rishi wrote:

competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:24 am

Grimmy wrote:what about my day one gameplay marks me as scummy?
Well, I found your D1 L-1 vote on timeater very scummy. Just an L-1 vote on page 3 would be scummy enough, let alone for the reasons of no better choice and the fact that you hate people who need replaced. When I replaced in I made some notes after getting through page 6. My first note to myself was "Grimmy is scum."

Besides that you use plenty of WIFOM and strawmanning in your arguments against Tony and Tajo. For a moment during D1 I thought you may be "playing stupidly" to see who would mention it and was therefore scumhunting - but if this was the case your actions at the end of the day would have been far different.

That is the play from D1 I am talking about.

Oh, and for everyone else's information: I didn't just FOS Batty for Grimmy's defense here. It seems like Grimmy was buddying up with Batty D1 also. This is staying as an FOS unless I find evidence of Batty being scum though, since the buddying seemed one-way.
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Tom Mason »

I do not think the results from Night One change my thoughts on the game much to this point. I thought that Muerrto was the scummiest of the game but it turned out he was a SK -- all the better because he was going to by my Day Two vote if he were alive.

With him gone, I am turning to the next person on my list: Grimmy.

You voted voted and hopped on the wagon against Erg0/Timeater, then you backed off. When Muerrto's name was brought up (Post 517), you thought he needed to be watched, someone needed to keep an eye on him. But you never cast a FOS or a vote against him -- despite not truly having a better suspect. Strikes me as odd.

As I said in my PBPA, I thought your theory that Tajo/Tony were a scum pairing was pushed hard -- considering the defense Tajo against your words. You pushed hard against him, not stopping when he roleclaimed. His PR claim did not make you reconsider, I would argue that you were even harder on him then. I think you were certainly consistent with your play -- but if you had stopped cold turkey it would have been even harder to defend yourself down the road in this game.

And I think CP has a very valid point. Much of your defense tends to be WIFOM. Not to forget that your vote against Tajo was based on emotional appear -- not truly a case of scummy behavior and ideas, in my opinion.

Vote: Grimmy
LHIOB: Let's hug it out, bitch.

[u][b]Winner:[/b][/u] [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9630]New Age Mafia (Mafia 87)[/url]
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:40 am

Post by skitzer »

A Vote Count

(Two)
Grimmy
(competentpsycho) (Tom Mason)

competentpsycho has pointed a finger of suspicion at Battousai!
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Battousai »

Mod: Any word on pickemgenius?

The reason I want pickemgenius around is because the more people who played D1, the better and I would like to here who he suspects today.

Tom Mason: Now that Muerrto has been revealed as scum, and I tended to agree with him more than most, what do you think of me? You have your vote on Grimmy, but when you did your initial read you didn't really say whether or not Grimmy was the second most suspicious person.
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:03 am

Post by EGL »

Muerrto was an SK. It's anti-town but not part of the scum group. There's a difference.

However, I'd be interested in hearing Tom's take on this.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Battousai »

Scum/third party. Same diff in the aspect I used it. "If 1 anti-town player thought that way, would more?" Is what I'm getting at.
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:59 am

Post by EGL »

Oh I thought you were getting at being aligned together.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Tom Mason »

Battousai wrote: Tom Mason: Now that Muerrto has been revealed as scum, and I tended to agree with him more than most, what do you think of me? You have your vote on Grimmy, but when you did your initial read you didn't really say whether or not Grimmy was the second most suspicious person.
I do note the fact it was never clearly expressed that "Grimmy was my number two." However, I think it is implied when you read through my PBPA of everyone.

Grimmy seems vigilant in Day one. Too vigilant to be town, in my opinion. I cannot consider him scum hunting because he has been so focused on two people and placed votes on emotion in Day One. It does not help that he started throwing out theories of Muertto killing Tony to frame you and such. That is not a helpful or substantiated comment to make. It seems to me like a way to deflect attention, but it draws my attention.

As far as you go, Batt: I do not have a real suspicion of you as scum or even town at this moment. I am having a hard time really weighing which side you are on. And I do not believe that because you agreed or disagreed with Muertto (or anyone) that it necessarily makes you town or scum. You strike me as being a bit cautious at times, picking you spot. And to me I read that as leaning town.
LHIOB: Let's hug it out, bitch.

[u][b]Winner:[/b][/u] [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9630]New Age Mafia (Mafia 87)[/url]
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

God. It completely messes me up that the two people I thought were likely scum and aren't, and that we've got so many new people. I think I new to reread the old thread, though I don't know how much good that will do me.
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by EGL »

There was a different thread?
EXTERMINAAATE~!
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:15 am

I think she means Day 1. There is no other thread that I know of.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:51 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

See, skitzer, it's been so long that I think the other day happened on another thread altogether! ;P

Anyway, from what I remember I don't think I got too many scummy vibes from Grimmy, but then again, I don't remember him posting much, either.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:33 am

Post by Battousai »

Imma go ahead and vote Grimmy to put him at L-2. His lack of posting D1 was offputting and, IIRC wasn't the most direct when answering questions.

Vote: Grimmy
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Post by EGL »

I'm not voting for Grimmy until after a claim.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:07 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I'm not voting Grimmy for a little while. A one page D2? Not happening.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Battousai »

D2 has been around 5 pages...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”