Newbie 694 (over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

Regarding scum nighttalking: there wasn't a whole lot of talking.

For N1, ClockworkRuse and I chose to NK insanepenguin because he seemed the least active participant and we felt it was only fair to the more invested players (obviously, GIEFF would have been a better NK...)

For N2, fuzzylightning and I had trouble with conflicting V/LA, but magicrabbit was the obvious NK, given what I had claimed. The "fairness principle" above didn't really apply b/c everyone was pretty equally active and invested, I felt.

For N3, it was just me, and Amished was the obvious kill, given that he was confirmed town with fuzzy being lying scum (and if my own RB claim were to be believed then there HAD to be a doc in this game).
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

btw, at 46 pages, this is an epic Newbie game.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I apologize for my lack of posting for a while. I replaced into this game largely as a favor to Has because he knows that I don't like replacing into games especially ones that are as long as this one was, but he needed a replacement and I told him that I would do it if he needed it, but I was also having major computer issues, which didn't help things at all.

Carn, you had to bus me at that point, had I gotten my doc claim in before Amished then maybe we would have won right then and there. I would have liked to have the opportunity to set up day strategy but we didn't get that, and were still able to pull out the win, so great job there.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Amished »

One last thing, I want to give credit to Ham for his "allying" with me in not lynching xtoxm for so long just arguing back and forth when he claimed VT. That was so funny to me personally, and it definitely got me to know that xtoxm was telling the truth. Unfortunately it didn't work out, but meh, can't have it your way every time.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
hambargarz
hambargarz
Goon
hambargarz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:32 am

Post by hambargarz »

I should have had the courage to hammer CR when it was L1 on both Xtoxm and CR. I was leaning towards Xtoxm, it's just so easy to doubt yourself when you're in the situation.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:37 am

Post by GIEFF »

Me attacking you like crazy for buddying with Xtoxm probably didn't make your decision any easier.
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Last post.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”