Newbie 2041 | Herbs and Spices | Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #200) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Esooa »

btw, I legitimately do find it interesting Binatog was killed. I think the fact that Binatog was voting uncrowned yesterday then died in the night points towards Uncrowned being mafia. I also think Uncrowned's constant waffling over the day 2 vote, yet being completely ok with not reevaluating the day 3 vote was odd. I also think the fact he moved onto Lavar EoD2 was scummy. I'm leaning probably 60% scum Uncrowned 40% scum Gamma, but I'm definitely going to do some more work this day phase. I think it's interesting Gamma scum reads me, but I suppose it's not too unexpected. I said at the time day 3 that Gamma agreeing with Uncrowned that I'm probably not scum with NM was towny, however I've kinda changed my mind on that as their opinion was concurring with the thought Uncrowned originally had, as well as them coming into this day scum reading me. I do think the point that if Gamma was scum they'd just kill me and convince Binatog to vote Uncrowned, though. What do you make of that point, Uncrowned?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #201) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Esooa »

Also, do not take this as being AI as I'm just commenting on things, but this is my first f3 ^^
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #202) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 988, Gamma Emerald wrote:honestly I'm concerned you don't see the issue there in my play compared to NM's during D2, because from objective standpoint I think one definitely exists
Like we were opposed, but we were diametrically opposed, which I can understand seeing as potential scum partners, but I think we just kinda had similar ways of doing things due to being SEs and it turned out NM was scum.
I think Binatogs claim backfired on NM and got him lynched, and with you understanding Binatog to have been a PR, NM would not have done what he did d2 if you were his partner is my read on it. Does that make sense?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #203) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Esooa »

I suppose, considering your d2 play, there was a plan where if binatog claims you try to get me lynched for it? I'll have to consider that more
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #204) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 992, Uncrowned wrote:I think you're misunderstanding d3 or you're choosing to misconstrue it

I had already "evaluated" before you had done your reread
who is this to?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #205) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 993, Uncrowned wrote:idk on the gamma thing that's wine I think

like you could argue the same thing for me rn

-gamma says he's leaning you scum me town

I could pile on that but im not. but that could just be a scum ploy because im not actually convinced that gamma thinks you're scum so im trying to be more townie by saying I SR him instead

things typically aren't that simple

the downside to killing you for scum!gamma is that he'd have to now one v one towncrowned who he knows is relatively charismatic (I think?) and he is self admittedly not that charismatic of a player

I think gammas scum strength lies in going under the radar rather than like... super aggressive plays where he has to beat someone 1v1 in a screaming match if that makes sense
You bring up a valid point for why to disagree with it, but generally when people say night kills are just "wifom" I feel like you CAN "wifom" it but in general the first assumption of it holds more credit than the wifoming of it, if that makes sense
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #206) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 998, Uncrowned wrote:if we're going by that logic then what's more likely

you kill Ben who is going to be a problem for you

or gamma and n_m kill Ben to frame you
imo what's most likely is that you kill Ben because he's the hardest mislim. This is something I mentioned the last day, that the NK makes a lot more sense imo when it's made with that perspective, but it doesn't land on you because you're mafia. I think the assuming Ben was ever going to be a problem for me is wrong
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #207) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 1000, Esooa wrote:
In post 998, Uncrowned wrote:if we're going by that logic then what's more likely

you kill Ben who is going to be a problem for you

or gamma and n_m kill Ben to frame you
imo what's most likely is that you kill Ben because he's the hardest mislim. This is something I mentioned the last day, that the NK makes a lot more sense imo when it's made with that perspective, but it doesn't land on you because you're mafia. I think the assuming Ben was ever going to be a problem for me is wrong
I can't say for certain because I didn't try to get any PR tells from day1 but assuming the team was me+nm I don't see why we don't kill Gamma, who is an SE and utr which is decently pr-ish
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #208) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 1006, Uncrowned wrote:also gamma was most certainly not a UTR on day 1 lol what?

from what i remember he was mostly null read?
under the radar
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #209) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 1008, Uncrowned wrote:so from a scumcrowned N1 perspective

Ben: Not easily elimmed, but kind of jumpy with his takes and not overly charismatic - probably wouldn't be able to push an elim on myself or N_M + can at least be pocketed by me, but not N_M. Widely TRed. High VT equity.

Norfolk: Not easily elimmed. Pretty calm/analytical playstyle. Can probably push an elim on myself or N_M if he feels the need to. Would be very difficult for me or N_M to pocket. Decent PR equity.

Gamma: Relatively difficult elim, depending on how engaged he is with the thread. Above average towngame judging from the last game I played with him. I think N_M or I would have decent chances of getting him on side. Decent PR equity.

Esooa: Difficult elim. Potential to push on N_M, but strongly TRs Uncrowned. Seems charismatic. >rand chance of being VT

TheDuke: Easy miselim. Doesn't have much influence with the town. Not much equity either way.

Binatog: Same as TheDuke.

n1 kill choice for me is pretty simple i think unless i come into D2 specifically looking to frame you, in which case I would've pushed you a lot harder D2 than what I did.

Remember: You were a competing wagon with Binatog D2. That time to elim you for scumcrowned to push you would've been then.
Ok, this makes sense so I'll consider it more in my reread of day 2
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #210) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Esooa »

btw if either of you want to meta read me here are my off-site games, including one mafia game https://www.mafiauniverse.com/database/ ... 20Universe
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #211) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Esooa »

that's okay, we have a lot of time
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #212) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 555, Uncrowned wrote:I don't care much for their defense, or lack of.

If this is red, Esooa/N_M are where to look.

If Green, Duke is probably good. Gamma is someone to look at.
can you explain this post to me uncrowned?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #213) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Esooa »

Time to convince everyone I'm town to the best of my ability
In post 65, Esooa wrote:I like norfolks quipping there, it seems towny to me. That's my first town read
Very soon into my joining day 1 I'm trying to give reads and contributions that are actually meaningful rather than random
In post 92, Esooa wrote:I don't really have anything to say about people being scummy. Binatog is understandable to vote for but they said this is their first game of mafia so they could just be unintentionally scummy. Regardless I'd rather leave them for another day because I don't see them as particularly scummy and I'd rather let a new player live a day or two. I think Not Mafia's posting wasn't alignment indicative but I think we're far enough in the day he shouldn't be posting nothing but fluff/trolling so I'll vote him for now

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Here's some of where I start pressuring NM day1. I think seeing this as distancing is *possible* but incorrect, I'm not distancing by calling him scummy or other such things, I'm asking him to contribute to the game

Spoiler:
In post 100, Esooa wrote:I don't really care if you want to lynch him because he's new. Chances are he's just new rather than mafia and it's pretty low hanging fruit regardless. Uncrowned is pushing town so some credit for them but I don't think it's been that useful yet. It's pretty easy to post what he did as scum so yea I'm not convinced. Only read I really liked on it was saying you were genuine which I agreed with. I think Gamma is pretty town because it's an extremely weird play as a mafia to look at the game from a townie PoV and decide that you want to be quieter to let the newer players in a new players game talk. It's also a weird excuse if you're just not wanting to talk. So I think something like that only really comes from a townie. Also post count obviously doesn't affect town, that's why I'm not really strong on any of my reads. Most people here haven't done anything very towny and the longer that goes on the more scummy they look. NM is where I started because he's not even inactive in the thread he's just not caring to contribute a single thing

My day 1 had a pretty frequent theme of not wanting to hang LHF which if I'm mafia, this is definitely not the easiest route to take. I've been very vocal about who I read as town/scum and my reasons for this whole game, and I don't think any of my reasons are disagreeable
In post 102, Esooa wrote:Meh, and that's just how I am. If he wants to not get executed he can start acting townie. He seems experienced enough he can handle it
Again in this post and the last my pushing on NM is saying act towny or get lynched. I think this is generally a towny way to approach slots like his and if I were trying to distance I have way easier ways of doing such. One thing I think both of you probably will struggle with, as did I, is making associations with NM because of how infrequently he posted. If I'm mafia this is to my benefit, and I don't try to constantly push my partner into posting more and making more associations

Spoiler:
In post 117, Esooa wrote:
In post 116, Uncrowned wrote:Esooa, do you think in a slow gamestate like the one we're currently in, that scum would prefer to post or prefer to chill and see what happens?

The way I see it, we're only getting content out of roughly 4-5 slots at the moment. Without pressuring the others, we'll get nothing out of this day phase.

I concur with Gamma on the sentiment that we probably aren't going to get anything useful out of N_M at this point in time. With the others though, I think there's a chance.
I think the first sentence is strongly related to the player. I think there's player who don't post as town and who don't post as mafia so I don't really like trying to decide who to kill based on them being a lower poster, but I'm fine with pressuring. We can pressure Binatog as well but see people want to lynch players who don't know how to contribute much simply for that fact and I'd guess Binatog is one of them, it usually doesn't go to well.

"I concur with Gamma on the sentiment that we probably aren't going to get anything useful out of N_M at this point in time. With the others though, I think there's a chance."

If this is really the opinion on him them I'll just push him really hard day2 until he's actually useful but whatever, he can get his free day1 pass that people want to give him for now

I kinda express my frustration here in no one caring to push NM, lol, but this is also why I stopped FoSing NM SoD2: I, as explained, didn't have a strong scum read on him, and never said I did. I couldn't. I wanted content from him. And once I, going into day 2, had the belief that Binatog was scummy that completely flipped how I was going to see NM because my problem was contributions, but FmPoV he was pushing someone I thought was scummy which is pretty town. I'll explain more later
In post 159, Esooa wrote:my biggest scum lean is bendover for very strongly jumping on someone for one post almost leading to a exe and for litearlly having no clue what I'm talking about
Here is my pushing against LHF lynches and wanting actual discussion. Personally, I didn't think Ben was THAT scummy, but he was my biggest scum read, so if I push that I can either get a stronger scum lean on him and get him executed or change that to a town read, just generally my play style is to push my reads and reevaluate constantly
In post 247, Esooa wrote:
In post 245, ben dover123 wrote: Esooa, who do you want eliminated today? I remember that you thought I was scum just recently, but has that opinion changed?
I'm still apprehensive about you. I think there very easily could have been some mafia in the original vote, which you mostly discounted, and I think NM very easily could be mafia with the person he didn't hammer being town. You already gave the reasoning yourself: It would be easy to figure out who the mafia is in the vote. This is why he could be wolf while the wagon was town
Which I do here when I say I'm apprehensive about Ben rather than just thinking he's scummy still. I think it's very clear in my behavior in regards to reads like this, that my pushing reads isn't to set up mislims, isn't to do anything scum motivated, but is to progress the game. I also here give arguments for why NM could be scum, and I do this throughout the day. My behavior towards NM would need to be pretty ruthless distancing if I was, being that I try to demand more content from him, tell him he needs to be towny if he doesn't want to get exed, and arguing pretty consistently for why the reasons people give to town read him are wrong. I also think there's no such need for this distancing because of what I said earlier, he is playing literally with the intention to make associatives between himself and others weak
In post 296, Esooa wrote:
In post 295, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 285, Esooa wrote:Who would you exe today between NM, gamma, uncrowned, norfolk
Actually yeah can you explain why this was your selected pool?
Because these are the people actively contributing and I find it highly unlikely that both the wolves are in low posters. Games just usually aren't like that. And it's much better to try to find the active wolf than rng it into low posters
Again, actively trying to solve. I'm not reserved to exeing between the LHF, I am scum hunting with the content I have and I'm working with other people to find out more
Spoiler:
In post 301, Esooa wrote:
In post 300, Binatog13 wrote:
In post 296, Esooa wrote:
In post 295, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 285, Esooa wrote:Who would you exe today between NM, gamma, uncrowned, norfolk
Actually yeah can you explain why this was your selected pool?
Because these are the people actively contributing and I find it highly unlikely that both the wolves are in low posters. Games just usually aren't like that. And it's much better to try to find the active wolf than rng it into low posters
Norfolk is like 99% confirmed town by his posts. His reasonings and analyzation is perfect and accurate.
Gamma - I am not sure of them, but its 50/50.
Not_Mafia - not sure if they are trolling or keeping it for a purpose.
Uncrowned - pretty neutral. Probably a townie.
lol I find this norfolk read funny. I don't know what to make of it but I don't think a mafia here just hard TMI's norfolk confirmed town/hard aligns like this and with the other posts also not being super TMI-esque I feel like they're pretty townie reads but it could go either way honestly
In post 314, Esooa wrote:Gamma, of the active people who do you most want to exe

Someone said I don't PR hunt if I'm mafia but I really doubt with this post that Binatog made along with my literal mention that he's TMI'ing someone else town I don't find them to be a PR. I didn't even give a shit when I first read this because I wasn't looking at what the PR's could be, but I'm literally accidentally explaining in this post to mafia why town!Binatog is a PR here and yet he doesn't die.
In post 404, Esooa wrote:If he's not scum, it makes it really easy to solve the game. Right now it's either LHF or Ben, imo. So that's why I'd rather just toss the exe into the 1/2 rather than the what... 1/5 when you consider all the low posters here. But who knows! I could be wrong, that's why I haven't spent today just burying Ben.
bomp
I make a post that says why I really want Ben exed
In post 420, Esooa wrote:after sleeping and rethinking things, Ben's play would be very difficult to do as mafia, not sure how in his range it is. Also Wiyverns posting I've liked much less than dukes at any point. I think I would just exe NM today tbh but barring that Wiyvern is the most scummy
Then I come in with this instead, like come on this is such insane wolf theater if I'm with NM
In post 426, Esooa wrote:btw if we don't exe Wiyvern today I strongly advocate a NM exe.

He's contributed little, not helping town progress
No one has a town read on him (or should, at least)
His flip will be useful because he's had a couple really awkward interactive with people
I continue my "distancing" which honestly at this point might as well just be considered day 1 bussing if you think we're partners
In post 430, Esooa wrote:He didn't hammer
A few people defended him for little reason
His reads list is odd
Wiyvern started the game with an rvs vote on him and accidentally forget to put him in his reads list
I could probably find more
More reasons to scum read NM that I am willingly giving for nO REASON if I'm his partner, along with these being actually valid reasons to have scum read him at this point which I'm the first to bring up
In post 570, Esooa wrote:I really don't like those binatog posts lol

VOTE: binatog
But I really didn't like Binatogs day 2 entry. I think paying attention to the way I reevalute on Ben is important and the way I play around my reads in general to understand my vote here. I'll put interactions I have with NM EoD2 and explain this more, but I'm never going to be stuck into my reads. I'm reconsidering my reads pretty actively and constantly and so I didn't personally see a reason not to vote a scum read just because another scum read I had before was voting him. I want to push my scum reads to get more info, better exes later, etc.
In post 661, Esooa wrote:was there a single person he actually accused day 1? Did he vote a single person without multiple votes already on them? I don't really see how you pay no attention to him ISO'ing me and being the first to vote me + his reasons for that when contrasted to his statement of just following wagons.
This was my biggest reason for wanting him exed after I had voted him. I was wrong but I don't think I have scummy reasons for pushing him, I had a legitimate read and everyone has had wrong reads.
In post 692, Esooa wrote:do you have any comments on the interactions between uncrowned and myself, gamma?
In post 694, Esooa wrote:Who is your biggest scum read right now?
I'm continuing to try to work with basically every person in thread while I'm in thread as well to get more out of the game
In post 788, Esooa wrote:
In post 787, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 782, Esooa wrote:why lavar?
PoE

Your thought process has matched mine a lot today so you're probably town
Uncrowned has generally been townie
Gamma I guess did pick up on a soft and was pushing against Bina

That leaves Lavar, whose slot has pretty much done nothing
ok but by your PoE who is the second cause I only see u not being mentioned as town there
In post 791, Esooa wrote:
In post 789, Not_Mafia wrote:I don't know yet, we have less than a day remaining so I just want to focus on finding the best elimination right now
well, guess. It'll help me find you as town if you are
This is, again, a lot of wolf theater if you think we're partnered. I'm not only engaging with NM in a way that I'm trying to evaluate him accurately, but giving VERY legitimate reasons to scum read him while both him and a town are in hammer range (shortly within this window at least)
In post 797, Esooa wrote:
In post 796, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 794, Esooa wrote:What do you think about the fact uncrowned has been consensus town read the entire game?
He definitely seems pretty townie but the way he hemmed and hawed over the competing wagons was suspect, especially if they were TvT as I now am relatively sure they were
Do you not think Town!uncrowned would do that?
More questioning because I'm trying to figure out NM's PoV if he's town and see if the PoV makes sense
In post 820, Esooa wrote:do you want me to put him at e-1? I don't really want to decide that for myself rn, I'm feeling meek
In post 823, Esooa wrote:I really don't want to decide it after I pushed both masons and sided with who is probably mafia but I can
And finally I end this EoD2 with being extremely unsure of who I want to vote, after interacting with NM as if trying to solve him. I have literally every excuse to move my vote onto the town instead of my own partner, I've given myself every excuse to do that, and yet I stay on NM. Like, is there any scum motivation behind my EoD2? You can *maybe* make a stretch and say it's more distancing but the amount of distancing we did is so not-partnery in any way and there's so much it's really just 1000x easier to understand these as W/V interactions (cause they are)

I probably missed some because it's hard to explain everything in this game FmPoV at once but hopefully this helps
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #214) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 1016, Uncrowned wrote:idk what I meant by it but I think it speaks for itself
I wanted to know why you thought I might be mafia day 1 if the Wiyvern elim flipped red
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #215) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 1018, Esooa wrote:
In post 1016, Uncrowned wrote:idk what I meant by it but I think it speaks for itself
I wanted to know why you thought I might be mafia day 1 if the Wiyvern elim flipped red
especially because this was day 1 and your posts about me before had me highly town read, it felt weird to me when I saw that in your ISO
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #216) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Esooa »

@uncrowned have you got anything out of rereading or have you?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #217) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 1030, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 820, Esooa wrote:do you want me to put him at e-1? I don't really want to decide that for myself rn, I'm feeling meek
In post 823, Esooa wrote:I really don't want to decide it after I pushed both masons and sided with who is probably mafia but I can
hey esooa

why were you pushing so aggressively on people the whole game but when it came to moving your vote here you were super scared

TMI?
I explained it already
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #218) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 1031, Uncrowned wrote:also the way you went super quiet here after i voted and then retracted that vote makes me think you were inches away from victory and now you're just hoping i don't pivot onto you
I've simply said what I need to
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #219) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 1034, Uncrowned wrote:so what's your read atm
I don't really know, I hate how few posts there's been this day phase cause I can't really judge much. If we voted rn I'm definitely voting gamma. I'm probably going to end there regardless but it'd be helpful to at least hear from them a bit
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #220) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 1036, Uncrowned wrote:you wouldnt vote him and let me conf town myself ;)
nah lol you can do that to me if you want though lol
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #221) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Esooa »

I don't want to cause idk I kinda do want to just kill gamma but he deserves waiting so he can talk at least
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #222) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 1039, Uncrowned wrote:so you don't want to let me conf town myself?

might as well just scumclaim now
lol I'm not going to be voting gamma before he talks. I don't want to let you confirm yourself cause you still could be mafia and I want to at least give him the opportunity to change my mind.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #223) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 1029, Uncrowned wrote:i think i have made a breakthrough with the case
what was your breakthrough?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #224) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Esooa »

still nothing from gamma aah I might just vote him
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #225) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Esooa »

I'm worried it's you uncrowned but yeah I mean idk what I can do rn lol
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #226) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Esooa »

I'm still gonna wait ig I'm just impatient
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #227) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Esooa »

ooh hype gammas posting. I'm walking home from work but I'll post my thoughts from mobile cause I want to
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #228) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Esooa »

VOTE: gamma
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #229) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Esooa »

@uncrowned in regards to my day 3, I've explained why I posted more. I think the idea gamma mentioned that I had a burst of posting is incorrect though. I've been active every day and day 3 was more so a lull in posting rather than a burst, and I even mentioned my dissatisfaction with the low amount of posts. I'd also like to say that is you're going to look for things setting up an f3, gammas posting about "I hope this is right cause I don't want to be in f3" is more awkward. My posting was actually relevant and it followed my thoughts in the game. I had said before I that I found Lavar town, we found Binatog town, and I thought cozywizards posting was towny. I gave reasons for this as well as reasons I wasn't sure about NMs voting him, and I'd hope you can see the towny thought process behind my wanting to consider it. Compare that to Gammas posting, which is extremely low effort and just just... Idk, but my posting at least had a direction and obvious thought processes that I think you should be able to follow, and Gammas was just there
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #230) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Esooa »

On the point of one of us knowing you're town, I think Gammas multi quote was kinda weak in regards to you. I didn't really get the reason for things like his first quote, saying it could be scum or not?? I don't even know, it just looked like filler. I also don't know why so many of his posts were kinda meager in their reads, yet he came out of it being pretty sure he's going to vote me, including initiating a cross vote before I responded. I think Gamma was always voting me over you because I had said before I was likely always voting Gamma. Gamma didn't interact with me at all, including even responding to my own multi quote before voting me
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #231) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Esooa »

Another thing is to say, my playstyle over all this game has been pretty, idk how to describe it, but I'm not apprehensive to share my thoughts and follow through on them. This has admittedly put me in a position where sided with NM, but reasoning for such is explained, both why I wanted to kill binatog and not NM that day. Gamma on the other hand has sat on the sideline all game. You can find scummy things I've done this game but that's the case for every towns game. Gammas posting is blatantly reserved, even to the extent you mentioned previously that you're surprised a town gamma isn't working with you more
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #232) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Esooa »

Also, look at Gammas reaction to me pushing NM day 1, saying that's just how he is and other such things. I don't see any reason town Gamma has to deflect from him and this is, imo, WAY more partnery than me pushing him for content. Gamma clearly showed dissonance in where they wanted to push some low posting slots for content, but it's trying to brush off my pushing NM for content. My demands were applied pretty evenly imo
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #233) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Esooa »

Also, gamma brought up the Ben night kill again. Do I need to mention smithery time that gamma was BELOW me on Ben's read list?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #234) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Esooa »

Also Uncrowned, consider day 2 when multiple people were saying he could be NMs partner cause he was defending the push on Binatog from NM and me but the only person he wanted to vote was me and he didn't even engage with me trying to talk to him
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #235) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Esooa »

Also consider that in response to Gammas multi quote I can just phone post multiple paragraphs about my game, and I've been able to engage with every single player that scum reads me and I have reasons for everything I do. I'm not scared to put myself out cause I know I'm town and I don't have to make anything up but Gamma just sits back cause engaging on that level is a lot harder as mafia
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #236) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 1068, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1061, Esooa wrote:Also, gamma brought up the Ben night kill again. Do I need to mention smithery time that gamma was BELOW me on Ben's read list?
I can handle an SR on me. I feel like a kill like that is one a team makes when panicking about the potential pressure on them, which comes from newer players.
it's pretty blatant I can handle being scum read
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #237) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Esooa »

especially when he wasn't even scum reading me he was null reading me
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #238) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 558, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 551, Not_Mafia wrote:And is that better than not posting them at all? We're all big boys and girls I'm sure we can read your notes taking wiyvern's flip into account
No, I mean that I probably might edit them after Wiyvern's flip here.

If you really want a hint, here is the current readlist that my notes are going off of:

General Macro reads

Norfolk: Transparent Town

Uncrowned: Proactive Town

Binatog: Genuine Newbie Town

TheDuke: Casual Lean Town

Esooa: Aggressive Null

N_M: Controversial Null

Gamma: Unproactive Lean Scum

Wiyvern: Unproductive Scum
In post 539, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 537, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 536, ben dover123 wrote:
wiyvern wrote:I'm just gonna claim since I'm at e-1 and it'll habe to happen anyways: I'm a VT, so hammer me if you want ig, I'm not a power role.

also, I'm a they not a he
Definitely not liking the defeated tone here. It's like they already gave up on the whole thing.
People can tend to do that when at E-1 with less than a day left to deadline
I mean, yes people get defeated when they are at E-1, but what is troubling me is that Wiyvern didn't post any real defense against the attacks against him. I'd at least assume he would try and put some resistance on the wagon.

Having second thoughts about the wiyvern wagon, but I think this is the way to go. We don't have time to ponder over eliminating N_M or Esooa now with such little time on our hands, and plus their flips won't mean as much as Wiyvern's flip right now.
he null read me and says only there wasn't time to consider it, not there wasn't time to pursue it
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #239) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Esooa »

This should be an even better look for me considering I literally hard pushed him as scum, and he still comes off null reading me
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #240) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Esooa »

And if we're talking about dead players reads, Cozy was confident enough to suicide himself if we get you lynched gamma /shrug
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #241) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 1076, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1054, Esooa wrote:ooh hype gammas posting. I'm walking home from work but I'll post my thoughts from mobile cause I want to
This just feels showy. Why do you have to tell everyone you’re mobile posting? Because you’re trying to show me up. I could super-effort here but I don’t believe it’s worth much at this stage. Instead I’m meting out my investment with a level head. I don’t need to post a bunch because I don’t feel the need to flood the thread with my position. The reason I called out esooa’s D3 posting was because I didn’t see a reasonable cause at the time. When I looked back, the cause became clear as her feeling a need to make herself look better.
I'm showy cause I can be. I know I'm town and I know I have many reasons to be town read. I'm hype cause I'm gonna get you voted out and town is gonna win
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #242) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Esooa »

Nothing about it is retroactive, the only time I wasn't confident was when I regretted pushing a mason. I don't know what scum PT is either
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #243) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Esooa »

In post 1079, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1077, Esooa wrote:
In post 1076, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1054, Esooa wrote:ooh hype gammas posting. I'm walking home from work but I'll post my thoughts from mobile cause I want to
This just feels showy. Why do you have to tell everyone you’re mobile posting? Because you’re trying to show me up. I could super-effort here but I don’t believe it’s worth much at this stage. Instead I’m meting out my investment with a level head. I don’t need to post a bunch because I don’t feel the need to flood the thread with my position. The reason I called out esooa’s D3 posting was because I didn’t see a reasonable cause at the time. When I looked back, the cause became clear as her feeling a need to make herself look better.
I'm showy cause I can be. I know I'm town and I know I have many reasons to be town read. I'm hype cause I'm gonna get you voted out and town is gonna win
No. You went out of your way to announce what you were doing, you clearly have something to prove.
We both have something to prove, Gamma. The difference is I can prove it
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #244) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Esooa »

gg I was maf
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #245) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Esooa »

I was town actually lol gg
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #246) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Esooa »

lol I was town I didn't want to make you stressed
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #247) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Esooa »

it was fun playing with both of you
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #248) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Esooa »

we should play again some time
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #249) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Esooa »

I'm probably not going to be playing in another new players game
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #250) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 1101, ben dover123 wrote:GG's to Esooa, you really screwed up scum I think.
Also good attempt by gamma, killing bina was a gutsy play because Esooa was catching onto things. You almost made it :P
lmao I kinda fucked this game day 2 as well but thanks, it was fun
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #251) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Esooa »

I'm glad even with my day 2 I was towny enough to win a f3
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #252) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 1107, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 1106, Esooa wrote:I'm glad even with my day 2 I was towny enough to win a f3
Huh

Too bad I died D1, it would have been a fun game to play :(
I liked playing with you a lot
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #253) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Esooa »

I'm pretty happy with how I did this game overall