Newbie 2067 - Pizza! - End!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Hey everyone! Glad to be playing some fourm mafia! First time playing and super exicted

With that being said, I will vote Zyla for stealing my question

VOTE: Zyla
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 13, Save The Dragons wrote:are we doing rqs instead of rvs?

i feel confident town will win, how's that?
Already found a confident town, SVD is town
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 9, StrangeMatter wrote:Here's a random question to everyone.

How confident or nervous are you about winning this game?
I'm very confident winning this game now because you have outed as scum by voting me so the 2 mafia are already outed to me :)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 29, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 28, Zyla wrote:

Honestly, it's hard to be confident at this stage, but Luke is a pretty good player, so if he's on the Town side I'm pretty optimistic
In post 14, Lukewarm wrote:

I would say decently confident. I am coming into this game off of a pretty good game. Town win on Day 2
:P On the other hand, it would be hilarious if he were the scum this game
Oh Zyla, must we always be on opposing sides?
This pings me as being a partnery interaction/maybe a pocket from Luke, possible scum in these 2
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 35, Zyla wrote:Yeah, it depends on the particular game too, but it can be pretty fun

In post 33, HockeyFan wrote:
Spoiler: snip
In post 29, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 28, Zyla wrote:

Honestly, it's hard to be confident at this stage, but Luke is a pretty good player, so if he's on the Town side I'm pretty optimistic
In post 14, Lukewarm wrote:

I would say decently confident. I am coming into this game off of a pretty good game. Town win on Day 2
:P On the other hand, it would be hilarious if he were the scum this game
Oh Zyla, must we always be on opposing sides?

This pings me as being a partnery interaction/maybe a pocket from Luke, possible scum in these 2
Nah, we just finished Newbie 2065 so we're joking about it
Ahh Ok so its a meta read? Makes a little more sense, although I still SR luke a bit(less than before AND almost leaning null rn), because thier opening didnt sound that genuine from a townie perspective
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 36, StrangeMatter wrote:So I take it this is the point where the game goes from silly and random talk to about the game at hand?
yes! Would love to hear some of your reads(If you have them)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 41, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 39, HockeyFan wrote:Ahh Ok so its a meta read? Makes a little more sense, although I still SR luke a bit(less than before AND almost leaning null rn), because thier opening didnt sound that genuine from a townie perspective
For reference, in our last game zyla was scum, and I caught her because she kept mentioning masons, and I realized she was mason hunting.
Got it, thanks! Yea so that post is now NAI to me
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 45, Save The Dragons wrote:you guys have reads already?
Definitely not conclusive reads, but I think you are town(See post#18). This is the only conclusive read I have. The earlier read I did have of Luke maybe pocketing Zyla has now been sent to null, wbu? Do u have any reads
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

I meant the only semi-conclusive read ^^
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 52, Save The Dragons wrote:i like haschel a little less for the vote

strangematter, i think haschel wants your attention
What part of the vote did you not like?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 57, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 56, Save The Dragons wrote:i guess it's a natural progression of asking a question and not getting an answer so maybe it's okay

i just think haschel might know give a newbie a little slack when it comes to not answering but maybe now strangematter will answer
I gave some slack, thus the empty quote.

Now let's be proactive.
I think this mindset is super towny. While I dont necessarily Strange is scum(null leaning atm), thats a town mindset from haschel and gets a lean TR from me(Tbf, I am not sure if this is smth he can do as scum)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Speaking of this RVS vote, I think strange and luke actually have some pairing here. When Haschel asked the question "Why Hockeyfan", Luke decided to interject(post 24), and that feels like a very partnery thing to do when he could have just ignored it.

With that being said, i think it is time to vote Luke

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Lukewarm

Counterwagon this ASAP :)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 70, Zyla wrote:Honestly, I was expecting to have to wait until IRL tomorrow to have some reads either direction, but I guess I got a strong one early.
In post 15, HockeyFan wrote: With that being said, I will vote Zyla for stealing my question

I find it interesting that you mention my question but don't actually respond to either of them

I mentioned it because I was going to ask the "Do you like pineapple on pizza" question and it seemed completely NAI but I wanted to see a reaction by voting u. I didn't bother to respond to the other one. I do not know why ignoring a RQS post is scum leaning?

In post 18, HockeyFan wrote:

What makes Dragon town from this post? If anything the wording is slightly off for town

ehhh while the wording may be off, I think his original post was towny enough and this read was pretty lackluster anyways so theres no need to pay too much attention to it

In post 66, HockeyFan wrote: Counterwagon this ASAP :)
What do you mean by this?
There were a few votes on the table(cant exactly remember who), but none of them were on Luke and I thought Luke was scummy so I wanted to counterwagon Luke

Also, speaking about SVD:I did call him town earlier but after seeing post#52 and post#56 idk about that anymore, He was trying to soft defend his possible scum partner so SVD is back to null leaning scum. I also really liked this questioning by Zyla and I feel like scum dont try to push on someone who was already TR'D by 1-2 people.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 77, Save The Dragons wrote:you can call me STD i don't mind
ngl, It didnt even occur there was a T in your name, I just saw a V for some reason, sorry about that!
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Uh I sporadically play on mafia.gg. I've been on the site for a year now, but haven't played that much on it. I guess you can say I have a little bit of experience with Mafia?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 84, Lukewarm wrote:HockeyFan, I am trying to follow your read progression on STD. Can you explain it more. You gave him a really early "confident town read," then backed it off of it with
In post 74, HockeyFan wrote:Also, speaking about SVD:I did call him town earlier but after seeing post#52 and post#56 idk about that anymore, He was trying to soft defend his possible scum partner so SVD is back to null leaning scum. I also really liked this questioning by Zyla and I feel like scum dont try to push on someone who was already TR'D by 1-2 people.
Who is he protecting there? Strangematter? Do you even scum read Strangematter? I thought I was your strongest scum read, at least you are voting me, so then why would you be of particularly suspicious of his interaction with Strangematter and haschel?

Can you walk me through your thinking?
Ok so, I town read STD because of post#13. That post had the aura of being "I am town, I'm confident and I am going to win this game for town". My read switched on him because of posts #52 and #56 where he said "strangematter, i think haschel wants your attention" and "i just think haschel might know give a newbie a little slack when it comes to not answering". These 2 statements feel like very mafia partnery like to relieve some pressure

As of right now, Strangematter is a null read for me(maybe leaning scum), You are my strongest scum read, so does that mean i'm not allowed to see other pairs in partnership because fwiw the strangematter/STD pair seemed very likely. I was suspicious because I have 0 idea why STD Needs to intervene their. Like my SR'S rn are You -> STD -> StrangeMatter. Hope this helps. and btw, My read on u might change back to null soon based on the
interactions between strange and STD

I am gonna get off for now, so i will be answering questions tmr morning
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 87, Zyla wrote:
In post 74, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 70, Zyla wrote:Honestly, I was expecting to have to wait until IRL tomorrow to have some reads either direction, but I guess I got a strong one early.
In post 15, HockeyFan wrote: With that being said, I will vote Zyla for stealing my question

I find it interesting that you mention my question but don't actually respond to either of them
I mentioned it because I was going to ask the "Do you like pineapple on pizza" question and it seemed completely NAI but I wanted to see a reaction by voting u. I didn't bother to respond to the other one. I do not know why ignoring a RQS post is scum leaning?
Ignoring is NAI, but mentioning it and not responding seemed a little off to me.
I would still like to know though, do you prefer mafia or town?
I prefer town
In post 18, HockeyFan wrote:

What makes Dragon town from this post? If anything the wording is slightly off for town
ehhh while the wording may be off, I think his original post was towny enough and
this read was pretty lackluster anyways so theres no need to pay too much attention to it
(Unbolded then rebolded for emphasis)
Honestly, while I'm not going to remember every read in the game, I don't think I want to just dismiss one, they can be pretty important
Fair enough but I dont think a read 13-15 posts into the game should be substantive late game but thats just me?
In post 66, HockeyFan wrote: Counterwagon this ASAP :)
What do you mean by this?
There were a few votes on the table(cant exactly remember who), but none of them were on Luke and I thought Luke was scummy so I wanted to counterwagon Luke
I'm not entirely sure you understand wagons
Ok you may be right in saying I dont, Instead of using "counterwagon", I'll just say I wanted to vote them because of the reasons above
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:30 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 93, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm really not too sure about HockeyFan. To me he seems Town, but I'm very leaning away with his partner reads right now. will bet on saying Zyla's a decently good town read, as much as I wish we had scumreads, this is the best we can do.

This game has been a messy and not too great for me. For now, good night.
What is wrong with partnery reads? Imo you and Luke were paired because of his post #24. Also your response to Haschel's questioning seemed a bit off(More null than scummy) but still a bit scummy.

As for Azeru's and cyrus's opening, Azeru's was maybe town leaning? And Cyrus's posts were interesting, I really don't know how to gauge them just yet, so hes probably null rn
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:59 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 109, StrangeMatter wrote:See post 86. So @HockeyFan, can you please explain why you think Luke would be scum defending me here?

Correct me if I am wrong but Luke is more experienced than you?(At least that is why what I think). I think Luke “defends” in an attempt to explain your RVS vote on me when Hachel started questioning you in and when he could just have ignored it. Furthermore, both of you are individually scummy. You for your reaction to some pressure from Haschel and Luke for not being genuine enough through his first few posts.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:00 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 105, Azeru wrote:On the topic of HockeyFan, this is actually really interesting to me.

As far as I can tell, it seems like all of your scum leans have been partner reads so far. Is that coincidence or is it just your style to look more specifically for pairs then any individual player?
I tend to go for partnery reads alot more since mafia partners tend to have associative tells
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:01 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 106, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 89, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 84, Lukewarm wrote:HockeyFan, I am trying to follow your read progression on STD. Can you explain it more. You gave him a really early "confident town read," then backed it off of it with
In post 74, HockeyFan wrote:Also, speaking about SVD:I did call him town earlier but after seeing post#52 and post#56 idk about that anymore, He was trying to soft defend his possible scum partner so SVD is back to null leaning scum. I also really liked this questioning by Zyla and I feel like scum dont try to push on someone who was already TR'D by 1-2 people.
Who is he protecting there? Strangematter? Do you even scum read Strangematter? I thought I was your strongest scum read, at least you are voting me, so then why would you be of particularly suspicious of his interaction with Strangematter and haschel?

Can you walk me through your thinking?
Ok so, I town read STD because of post#13. That post had the aura of being "I am town, I'm confident and I am going to win this game for town". My read switched on him because of posts #52 and #56 where he said "strangematter, i think haschel wants your attention" and "i just think haschel might know give a newbie a little slack when it comes to not answering". These 2 statements feel like very mafia partnery like to relieve some pressure

As of right now, Strangematter is a null read for me(maybe leaning scum), You are my strongest scum read, so does that mean i'm not allowed to see other pairs in partnership because fwiw the strangematter/STD pair seemed very likely. I was suspicious because I have 0 idea why STD Needs to intervene their. Like my SR'S rn are You -> STD -> StrangeMatter. Hope this helps. and btw, My read on u might change back to null soon based on the
interactions between strange and STD

I am gonna get off for now, so i will be answering questions tmr morning

Who is scummier, STD or StrangeMatter?
Strange Matter is the scummier one right now but STD is very close to being as scummy Strange rn(although as of right now, the read on STD can change a ton based on their next few posts, unlike the Strange SR from me rn)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:22 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 110, Save The Dragons wrote:i like zyla for town

i still want that pizza really bad
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:23 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 116, cyrus62 wrote:@hockey why the need to defend rvs normally gos till page 10 but you feel like your worried do you have something to hide.
No, definitely not :)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:25 am

Post by HockeyFan »

^ Another intresting thing that makes the Strange Matter/Lukewarm pair plausible is that they have the same reads...?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:29 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Yea sorry about that should have clarified, the arrows in between STD and Strange dont necessarily mean "This person is wayyyyy scummier". I just used that list as "possible 3 scum fmpov". That list is interchangeable especially STD and Strange
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:36 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Yea thats fair enough, we might have different experiences on that topic. From my experience, most mafia like to align very subtly on d1 but that could be a different meta on this site. Sorry if the read came off as "You are mafia with Luke and nothing can change that"
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:14 am

Post by HockeyFan »

When did I ever say Strange isn't scum? I still do think Luke,Strange and STD are possible scum here with some pairs of STD/Strange and Luke/Strange
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:19 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 129, Haschel Cedricson wrote:So is your list interchangeable or not?
Pretty much, It is, but the position of Luke will LIKELY not change due to him being individually scummier
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:21 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 130, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: hockeyfan you real sem to be freaking out. 3 scums? its a 2 scum game for newbie.
I am no idea what this means? If I find 3 scummy people in a game with 2 mafia, how does that make a difference. The list there is of POSSIBLE mafia. Ofc, from my pov, as of rn 2 of those 3 are mafia and there are certain pairs within these 3 which I have highlighted in
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:22 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 132, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Unvote, Vote HockeyFan
Whats the point of putting me at E-1 so early?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:36 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Speaking of reads, can I hear more from Azeru/Pawoski? I don't have anything on these 2(mainly Pawoski) since they've posted about combined 10 times
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

[quote="In post 145, Lukewarm"][/quote]

I admit the whole "you guys are partners" read was based on very few things, post#24 just seemed odd to me. I SR u 2 indiually and while going through liogs I saw this and I was like "Hey, possible partners?". That partner association is gone from my head BUT you 2 still are scummy and CAN be partners but not because of

As for , again maybe its different expereinces but most poeple I've played with dont want to see their mafia partner condemmed d1(including me)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Oops I messed formatting
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 148, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 147, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 113, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 105, Azeru wrote:On the topic of HockeyFan, this is actually really interesting to me.

As far as I can tell, it seems like all of your scum leans have been partner reads so far. Is that coincidence or is it just your style to look more specifically for pairs then any individual player?
I tend to go for partnery reads alot more since mafia partners tend to have associative tells
I feel like you are ignoring the fact that most partners are actually going to be trying to distance from one another, no step in to defend the other one on page 1 of the thread lol
I feel like partners more often list eachother as a weak scum lean. So they don't look like partners, but they generally have 2~3 people listed as scummier so that they can have the scum lean on them without ever pushing on them.
Okay so your light TR on me and TR on zyla in and Strange's TR's on seem oddly similar?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

:neutral:
In post 157, Zyla wrote:
In post 153, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 145, Lukewarm wrote:snip
I admit the whole "you guys are partners" read was based on very few things, post#24 just seemed odd to me. I SR u 2 indiually and while going through liogs I saw this and I was like "Hey, possible partners?". That partner association is gone from my head BUT you 2 still are scummy and CAN be partners but not because of

As for , again maybe its different expereinces but most poeple I've played with dont want to see their mafia partner condemmed d1(including me)
Inwardly, that's true, but a good scum player isn't going to show it. If they think that it's guaranteed that their partner is going to be eliminated they'll vote for them, if they don't they'll try and shift suspicion onto someone else.
Neither of them have shifted suspicions onto others yet tho? so idk just seems odd they have the same reads and likewise don't have much SR'S. Probably an agreesive+passive mafia team
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 161, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 159, HockeyFan wrote::neutral:
In post 157, Zyla wrote:
In post 153, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 145, Lukewarm wrote:snip

Inwardly, that's true, but a good scum player isn't going to show it. If they think that it's guaranteed that their partner is going to be eliminated they'll vote for them, if they don't they'll try and shift suspicion onto someone else.
Neither of them have shifted suspicions onto others yet tho? so idk just seems odd they have the same reads and likewise don't have much SR'S. Probably an agreesive+passive mafia team
Are you reading my posts? You are so focused on finding partners protecting eachother, that you missed that I am currently pushing Strange

In post 151, Lukewarm wrote:I voted for Strange because of them saying we should not focus on town reads. Which I do not like. Town reads are just as good as scum reads. In the very last game I played, on Day 2 I managed to get strong town reads on 3 other players, and that is enough to win the game, because we had enough eliminations that worst case scenario, we could eliminate everyone outside the town block before we lost. Town Blocks are powerful for town, and the scum can and should do everything they can to keep them from forming - hence my vote on Strange there.
I am reading your posts. Just because you push someone early d1 does not mean you are not paired with them. Once again if you read "That partner association is gone from my head" from my earlier post, you would understand that I still think you 2 are individually scummy but you thinking pushing someone early d1 completely "disassociates" you from them is smth I do not understand?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 164, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 162, HockeyFan wrote:I am reading your posts. Just because you push someone early d1 does not mean you are not paired with them.
I never said that me pushing them would stop me from being able to be their partner...

I am saying that when you said
In post 159, HockeyFan wrote:Neither of them have shifted suspicions onto others yet tho?
I sure did read like you were completely ignoring my push on Strange.
Yea sorry about that, I did read some of it and didnt see you majorly push them, thats my L but it doesn't change any of my points above
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Also this discussion about "claiming PRS or VT" and "forcing people to claim PR" is not beneifical to town. I do agree it in about some esne that people who are at E-1 should claim but this discussion shouldnt exist. Minor town points to Strange for
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 183, StrangeMatter wrote:At this point I think he’s not even being serious.
Do u think hes not being serious as town or is just deliberately wasting towns time as scum?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 187, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 184, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 183, StrangeMatter wrote:At this point I think he’s not even being serious.
Do u think hes not being serious as town or is just deliberately wasting towns time as scum?
Not sure, both are completely plausible but his grammar feels absolutely intentionally like that.
kinda like this from Strange more town points for them. Idk maybe Im completely wrong on this scum read which leads me to my next scum read of Zyla. I think Zyla is lazzily pushing me here as scum seeing that Cedricson, and a bit of Luke and crys were already pushing me. I think she was looking for an easy mislim by further pushing/burrying me while also having no other intent than to tunnel me
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 198, StrangeMatter wrote:@HockeyFan what’s your opinion of the game so far?
Idk what u mean by "opinion". You asking for my reads or just my general opinion of the game?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 200, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 199, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 198, StrangeMatter wrote:@HockeyFan what’s your opinion of the game so far?
Idk what u mean by "opinion". You asking for my reads or just my general opinion of the game?
Opinion of the game so far.
Okay well its been a pretty fun game, everyone has been chill, and there have been some productive comments/reads which I have been able to make reads of. I didnt think cyrus's "reaction test" was needed and it was a waste of time, but I'm still leaning null on him
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 202, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 201, HockeyFan wrote:
Okay well its been a pretty fun game, everyone has been chill, and there have been some productive comments/reads which I have been able to make reads of. I didnt think cyrus's "reaction test" was needed and it was a waste of time, but I'm still leaning null on him
oh are you trying to shad . i think i found some town with that reaction test . makeing it easyer for me to short
No, I'm not trying to shade you, while u may have found some town from that reaction test, most of the posts were NAI. If this is your way of scumreading, then thats fine but It was not smth I do/was expecting.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 204, Zyla wrote:
In post 194, HockeyFan wrote:
Not sure, both are completely plausible but his grammar feels absolutely intentionally like that.
kinda like this from Strange more town points for them. Idk maybe Im completely wrong on this scum read which leads me to my next scum read of Zyla. I think Zyla is lazzily pushing me here as scum seeing that Cedricson, and a bit of Luke and crys were already pushing me. I think she was looking for an easy mislim by further pushing/burrying me while also having no other intent than to tunnel me
Luke wasn't even thinking you were scummy though, where are you getting this narrative?
He didnt? I was getting the assumption by him pushing me by pressuring me about the fact that I SR him and Strange. and fwiw, A. I said
a bit of
and thats not even the main content of my post

Pedit: Okay Cyrus didnt post. Why does that change that your push was meh and based on other ppl pushing me?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 205, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 203, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 202, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 201, HockeyFan wrote:
oh are you trying to shad . i think i found some town with that reaction test . makeing it easyer for me to short
No, I'm not trying to shade you, while u may have found some town from that reaction test, most of the posts were NAI. If this is your way of scumreading, then thats fine but It was not smth I do/was expecting.
i have to change the way i play. every game other wise people use meta.
Makes sense
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 210, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 208, HockeyFan wrote:He didnt? I was getting the assumption by him pushing me by pressuring me about the fact that I SR him and Strange. and fwiw, A. I said a bit of and thats not even the main content of my post
So far I have TR on you early, and then been engaging with you logic. I think that your logic has been.. not great, but I am not really sure if that is from you being scum or just because this is your first game on site. I have mainly been pushing back on it, because I was hoping you would see that the logic was faulty, and look over the game with fresh eyes. But I think that the more I have pushed on it, the more you have tunneled on it which... also not great

My town lean on you is weaker at this point then it was early, but your early stuff really did ping me as town
I get what you mean by "look over the game with fresh eyes" but I think i have done that somewhat? I said the pair of Luke/Strange probs doesnt exist anymore and even gave town points to Strange and started SR'ing Zyra in the last few posts. Im not sure on my SR on STD anymore as they havent posted alot, but I think their scuminess has gone down a bit. To Re-Iterate, I do not think I am tunneling that bad and have made new reads as the game progresses
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 211, Zyla wrote:
In post 208, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 204, Zyla wrote:
Luke wasn't even thinking you were scummy though, where are you getting this narrative?
He didnt? I was getting the assumption by him pushing me by pressuring me about the fact that I SR him and Strange. and fwiw, A. I said
a bit of

Pedit:
Okay Cyrus didnt post. Why does that change that your push was meh and based on other ppl pushing me?
I don't have any more response to this. My first post about you had enough information that saying it was only based on other people pushing you just seems insincere.
Okay it may not be
only
, but it was defintely based somewhat on other peoples reads?(may be wrong on this)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 216, Zyla wrote:
In post 214, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 211, Zyla wrote:
In post 208, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 204, Zyla wrote:
a bit of

Pedit:
Okay Cyrus didnt post. Why does that change that your push was meh and based on other ppl pushing me?
I don't have any more response to this. My first post about you had enough information that saying it was only based on other people pushing you just seems insincere.
Okay it may not be
only
, but it was defintely based somewhat on other peoples reads?(may be wrong on this)
Nope, just you
Okay if that is the case, then I rescind some of my SR on u but i think you still may be possible scum because your only read is that I am scum
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 219, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 217, HockeyFan wrote:Okay if that is the case, then I rescind some of my SR on u but i think you still may be possible scum because your only read is that I am scum
I think that you have higher expectations for read quantity then most people have at this point.

We are still less then 24 hours into Day 1, which is 10 days long. I know that my reads are still forming, and we have plenty of time, so I don't see the point of rushing them.
Meh, probably a difference in playstyles. I like to make a lot of rapid-fire reads(that can change over time) to get reactions which possible give me more reads. Your playstyle is more laid back and you like to make concretet reads which is fine. Fwiw, I think playstyles are basically NAI
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 222, cyrus62 wrote:pav pins me as scum
I dont like this at all. Pav has made about 1-2 reads and his read on u was pretty genuine and came from a town perspective so what part of their reaction do u think is scum?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 226, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 223, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 222, cyrus62 wrote:pav pins me as scum
I dont like this at all. Pav has made about 1-2 reads and his read on u was pretty genuine and came from a town perspective so what part of their reaction do u think is scum?
they dont post much and it seems they are looking for easy votes trying to get a mis lynch
What "easy" votes are they going for exactly? They have had 2 total votes. Their vote on Luke was a RVS vote and their vote currently on u is not at all an easy vote IMO and they did give some townie reasoning for their vote
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

You quoted the 2nd part of that to do what ... exactly?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

btw to answer Azeru's question I don't understand this logic. "You might be scum because you think I'm scum" in

Yes I thought she was scum for thinking I was scum. She tunneled on me very hard and before her newest post , She didnt really interact with much people other than maybe Lukewarm(first 2 pages)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 256, Pavowski wrote:I nominate that we move on from this discussion with Cyrus about his antics here. His schtick is weird but we all get the point.

Scum or not, getting wrapped around the axle this way is not pro-village
This seems pretty fuckin towny. town points from me, But quick question, how are u planning to be proactive and move on from cyrus. u have any reads to share with us?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 263, cyrus62 wrote:i am very disappointed in a few here which has me marking them as null
Do you have any SR's or is it basically like "Hockey, Luke town" and everybody else is null right?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:56 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 270, cyrus62 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=50&t=80202 here i realy didnt want to do this but here is how i act as scum. you will see a more focus less wild side.

?? Idk why you're using this as a way to "defend yourself"/give Pav a way to read u since u said in posts and , "I change my meta every game"
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:36 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 275, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 274, Zyla wrote:
In post 230, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 228, Lukewarm wrote:Do you normally change in ways that make you harder to sort in your current game?
cant answer that.
In post 254, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 251, Zyla wrote:Considering that this is a newbie game and you are not a Jester, I see no way that that makes sense. How could being seen as scummy be good for you?
Can't fully answer this yet
In post 272, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 271, HockeyFan wrote:wild
i cant answer this right now.
In post 273, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 271, HockeyFan wrote:?? Idk why you're using this as a way to "defend yourself"/give Pav a way to read u since u said in posts and , "I change my meta every game"
i cant answer this right now.
Ok so since this seems to be your main answer to questions, how about you just tell us what you can answer?
i can give a hint i am pro town.
?? What hint? It seems you are trying to dodge questions by not giving complete answers
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:45 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 276, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 97, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: azeruitch ant matter train once wrong next top raindrops at cooking kites everybody runs. i like playing scum i also like playing town . i dont like pineapples on my pizza. sorry kid was typing stuff at random didnt have the heart to remove it. also there's my rvs
the words when used right spell something
iI'm not here to decipher random words and even if I do decipher these words it doesn't make u "pro-town". u have anything else to prove you're being pro town?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:02 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 290, StrangeMatter wrote:What do you think Mafia will do in this current situation.
I dont like this question much tbh. I think hes just baiting answers from certain town members SO him(less likely) or his maf partner can start not doing these things
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:01 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 296, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 286, Save The Dragons wrote:this game has new pages

cyrus isn't the play today

i still like hockey for town, i like the way he is engaging the game, it just feels like it's coming from town. same with zyla. luke's push on strangematter seems legit.

i'm less convinced about haschel atm. i want to hear more from azeru. i don't quite like i get that it's early and not based on much but it does seem a little forced. strangematter is null for me.

i think that's where i'm at
Save the Dragons has only said positive things about me, starting with an early TR in post , might be a pocket attempt?
I like this proactiveness from Luke here. But eh I wouldnt go as far as to call it a "pocket" as of rn
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:18 am

Post by HockeyFan »

I think Im at a point in the game where I want to slightly re-eveulate my reads so here there are

Luke- He has played wayy townier imo over the past few posst and therefore he is weak town for me right now
Pav- has moved from weak town to null/weak scum for me as of now. They do indeed have reads but they're confident not in them at all and from my expericnes, usually town is more confident in their reads.
Cyrus- As many others have said, he is a big wild card rn, but ngl, hes leaning town to me
Azeru- Probs my biggest town read, I have really liked the tone of their reads
Zyla- I have re-evulated Zyla and after reading through their posts Scum casing me, they have had some pretty solid reasond AND have started scumcasing other ppl So I like that(probs null rn tbh)
Strange- Honestly my biggest question mark rn. My read on had changed quite alot but they are still leaning scum to me
STD- Another person who I think is my biggest scum lean rn- This read I cant explain much other than gut feeling
Cedricson- Havent posted in ~24 hours so dont have a read on them rn

TLDR:

From mafia to town

STD -> Strange == Pav -> Cyrus -> Zyra -> Luke -> Azeru

(As said above Do not have a read on cedricsson)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:59 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Oh yeah the vote counter reminded me

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Save The Dragons
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:40 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Get better soon Luke!
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:49 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 327, Pavowski wrote:
In post 320, HockeyFan wrote:Oh yeah the vote counter reminded me

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Save The Dragons
Why, though?
This:
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:34 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 337, cyrus62 wrote:inch fast that hat earth right east. in soon after dont only count, shoot ant vest every . match empty.

good luck
sigh, you are actually so hard to read because half of the time, idk what you're saying lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:37 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 333, Azeru wrote:
In post 322, StrangeMatter wrote:@Azeri can you please explain why you’re voting for Cyrus right now? You’ve been prodding and questioning Cyrus for a while now, and you choose to stay when there’s logical move from several accounts that says not to vote them?
I explained it in my and . A lot has happened since those posts that I haven't had time to fully catch up on until now, but I'll go ahead and UNVOTE: . Much in the same boat as Luke as quoted below.
In post 311, Lukewarm wrote:In regards to cyrus, I am not sure if cyrus is town, but I am willing to let them live through Day 1

straight through to is a bizarre interaction. I don't love the question, and I don't love the answers. It's all just... weird. I think Luke's response in is generally speaking the best of the bunch, STD's is the weakest. I can't decide if I feel the question itself is posed as a genuine question to just try and figure out where town goes from here, or if it's mafia bait (like HF said in ), but I feel like the former is more likely. I can't imagine expecting to get and follow advice on how to be scummy from town.

Too late in the night to do really deep dives into ISOs right now, but a couple quick thoughts on glances through a few:

Haschel
: I generally like their thought processes, and I feel townie motives from most of their posts. The only things that ping me as a little weird were the E-1 drop on HF in (although this was taken back
real
quick), and the casually claiming VT in their opening. Those things are minor to me so I'm leaning town here.

Luke
: Lot of posts, very wordy. There are really very few things Luke has done that I don't love (already made points towards both of them, being my directed at , and my directed at ), and they're fairly minor. Good communication, thought processes are fine, taking proactive decisions in diving into ISOs, it all kinda checks out. Nothing
majorly
townie but nothing majorly scummy either. I am almost inclined to be leaning towards the idea of Luke being scum with the concept of "too clean to not be dirty". As in all these wordy posts are an active effort to seem more town than he is. But I'm not sure about that yet. Null for now.

STD
: I don't like the vibes present in and . The press back on Haschel in and for voting Strange early are also a little odd to me, It plays out Haschel is pressing for information and STD is butting in to relieve the pressure for... what reason? I'm not sure how to feel about. It's a self-meta call recognized as such. I will admit that some of my read here is due to playstyle, but I don't feel much of any townie proactivity or thought processes coming through in any of his posts, so I'm leaning cautiously nullscum.
Everything about this post reads town. Just wanna know what your read on Zyra is?(i know you were gonna do ISO's later but what is your base read on Zyra)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:40 am

Post by HockeyFan »

[quote="In post 368, cyrus62"][/quote]

Hey cyrus, you mention ppl have thrown shade at u this game but here u are, throwing shade at Luke which is a big?? Its almost as if you know Strange is town and that is why you are A. sheeping him so you can on d2 say "omg Luke is in hotwater, he got a read wrong, lets powercondemm him". so like I dont like this at all
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:45 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Yes..?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:57 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 378, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 350, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1-7

In 16th Century Naples, the term "pizza" came into being. It referred to galatte, a flatbread, with stuffings or toppings. It was a street food and was considered a dish for poor people.

HockeyFan
(3): StrangeMatter, Zyla, cyrus62
StrangeMatter
(2): Lukewarm, Pavowski
Save The Dragons
(1): HockeyFan
Haschel Cedricson
(1): Save The Dragons

Not Voting
(2): Azeru, Haschel Cedricson

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline: June 20, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-06-19 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
so either luke and hockey are scum together and trying to put the mislynch on me or one of the two pocketed the other i dont like the way they are defending each other so hard. reminds me of the longest newbi game . icon was so sure insomnia was town that they almost cost us that game. why because they were basically joined at the hip so much so we thought they were both scum. if not for the jail keep we would have lost. whose on hockey me zyla and strange . he would vote me but he wants to vote strange 2 of the three on the wagon. he also wants it to seem like hes making reads . 7 days to go only 15 pages why so stung already.
Yea I want to vote u and Strange. I do realize 7 days are left in this day but as said in , I like to make a lot of reads quickly. Am I supposed to ignore your inherently scummy posts? Also, the fact that u think me tring luke is gonna "cost" us the game is comical. u said yourself that there are 7 days in day 1 so why are u so sure "us defending each other/pocketing each other" is gonna "cost us the game"?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:02 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 380, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 379, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 378, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 350, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1-7

In 16th Century Naples, the term "pizza" came into being. It referred to galatte, a flatbread, with stuffings or toppings. It was a street food and was considered a dish for poor people.

HockeyFan
(3): StrangeMatter, Zyla, cyrus62
StrangeMatter
(2): Lukewarm, Pavowski
Save The Dragons
(1): HockeyFan
Haschel Cedricson
(1): Save The Dragons

Not Voting
(2): Azeru, Haschel Cedricson

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline: June 20, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-06-19 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
so either luke and hockey are scum together and trying to put the mislynch on me or one of the two pocketed the other i dont like the way they are defending each other so hard. reminds me of the longest newbi game . icon was so sure insomnia was town that they almost cost us that game. why because they were basically joined at the hip so much so we thought they were both scum. if not for the jail keep we would have lost. whose on hockey me zyla and strange . he would vote me but he wants to vote strange 2 of the three on the wagon. he also wants it to seem like hes making reads . 7 days to go only 15 pages why so stung already.
Yea I want to vote u and Strange. I do realize 7 days are left in this day but as said in , I like to make a lot of reads quickly. Am I supposed to ignore your inherently scummy posts? Also, the fact that u think me tring luke is gonna "cost" us the game is comical. u said yourself that there are 7 days in day 1 so why are u so sure "us defending each other/pocketing each other" is gonna "cost us the game"?
simply if you only aim at people who aim at you and luke then you anit scum hunting you pretending.
Why do u think Im aiming at you just because you're aiming at me? You are scum for deliberately wasting town's time with your reaction tests and pushing people who call u out on it
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:05 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 381, cyrus62 wrote:try to read my code maybe your quit aiming at me and start hunting.
I've said earlier, I am not interested in reading your code because you need to do more pro-town things than whatever that is. Also, just because i am scumreading in my last few posts does not mean Im aiming at u. I have SRD STD and strange in my read list .
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:06 am

Post by HockeyFan »

scumreading you*
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:05 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Zyla wrote:
In post 392, cyrus62 wrote:ok smart one what does it say.
In post 97, cyrus62 wrote:I am town tracker.
In post 337, cyrus62 wrote:if there. is a doc, save. me.
In post 391, cyrus62 wrote:it i
funny how you read me.
oh? Ok then Ig cyrus is town LOL, what a wack playstyle. I guess I will go back to pushing my SRS in STD and strange(partly). Can STD give some updates reads?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:39 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 399, Azeru wrote:
In post 397, HockeyFan wrote:
Zyla wrote:
In post 392, cyrus62 wrote:ok smart one what does it say.
In post 97, cyrus62 wrote:I am town tracker.
In post 337, cyrus62 wrote:if there. is a doc, save. me.
In post 391, cyrus62 wrote:it i
funny how you read me.
oh? Ok then Ig cyrus is town LOL, what a wack playstyle. I guess I will go back to pushing my SRS in STD and strange(partly). Can STD give some updates reads?
Well, let's not forget that just because he says he's town doesn't mean it's true.

Though for other reasons, I am having a hard time finding scum motivation in his play. It's anti town, but at the same time the reasons I can think of for which he'd make this play as scum are extremely risky, and even if it played out in his best case scenario, are still mostly detrimental to the scum team.
Yea ik that, but Im not gonna waste any more time trying to push a possible town PR in cyrus(assuming the messages have been decoded correctly)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:53 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 406, cyrus62 wrote:so now that thats out of the way now lets see who was pushing me the most.
I pushed you the most because I legitimately did not think u did anything pro-town, I thought u were null leaning scum who was wasting towns time with codes that probably meant nothing
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:22 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 415, StrangeMatter wrote:This game is such a mess.
ikr :roll:
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

@Pav, can you expain rq again why u have a slight town read on STD.

Also Strange, you dont seem to have attempted STD yet? So what are your thoughts on them?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

have attempted to read them*
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

[quote="In post 455, cyrus62"][/quote]

Where is the me and cedricsson pair coming from? I've barely interacted with cedricsson
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 456, HockeyFan wrote:
Where is the me and cedricsson pair coming from? I've barely interacted with cedricsson
Bad wording, I meant hes barely posted so he hasnt had a chance to interact much*
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 458, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 19, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Vanilla Town is the best role because not only do I get to give zero fucks about drawing the nightkill, it's actually good for me to draw it.

StrangeMatter: Why Hockeyfan?
why were you asking about a rvs vote
I have 0 clue why u think we are partners from this but eh. Also in , u mention i "scumslipped" but i just dont see it. How does us not responding make u right? Responding time IMO is NAI, people have a life out of fourm and can take some to respond, no?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #81) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 464, cyrus62 wrote:When your both in the lobby ... I took a look at sight chat . You both been there for hours

Eh, I did have the tab open but I was doing other things while keeping it open, I know this is all WIFOM but response time especially in fourm is NAI
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 465, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 0, fferyllt wrote:
Newbie 2066 - Pizza!

Moderator: fferyllt
Backup Moderator: Cabd

Deep dish, stuffed, thin crust, round, square, in all its forms, with all its toppings, this game is dedicated to PIZZA!

The flavor is purely for your enjoyment (and mine!), and has no effect whatsoever on the NewD3 newbie game setup and rules.

The moderators are not responsible for any weight gained during this game.

Player List (9)

Pavowski

Zyla

StrangeMatter

Lukewarm

HockeyFan

Azeru

Save The Dragons
(SE)
Haschel Cedricson
(SE)
cyrus62
(SE)

bold
= confirmed
* = prod

Spoiler: Alive
Pavowski
Zyla
StrangeMatter
Lukewarm
HockeyFan
Azeru
Save The Dragons
Haschel Cedricson
cyrus62

Spoiler: Dead

No one...yet!

Spoiler: Banished
Let's not go there

Spoiler: Vote Counter Settings
Living PlayersPavowski
Zyla
StrangeMatter
Lukewarm
HockeyFan
Azeru
Save The Dragons
Haschel Cedricson
cyrus62

Links
HockeyFan don't respond to this but if I got it right after the game repost this and say Cyrus knew.
What am i supposed to get from this? This is just quoting the mods first message
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #83) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:44 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Actually looking back, there hasn't seemed to be much interactions between Pav and Azeru other than 1 read from Pav awkwardly null reading them?

I feel that could be a possible scum team where we have 2 scum team members both flying under the radar?

Again, this is probs a bad read but I am just putting it out there
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:56 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Zyla wrote:
In post 484, HockeyFan wrote:Actually looking back, there hasn't seemed to be much interactions between Pav and Azeru other than 1 read from Pav awkwardly null reading them?
I'm curious, what reads awkward about that read to you?
Its defintly not conclusive but in , he goes from Tring back to giving reasons why they're scum just a few words later which is ??? His scum read didnt even have any reasoning on why hes scum fwiw so I have 0 clue why based on that, Pav decides to read Az as neutral but could be just me?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #85) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:58 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 489, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 53, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 52, Save The Dragons wrote:i like haschel a little less for the vote

strangematter, i think haschel wants your attention
What part of the vote did you not like?
why did hockey feel the need to ask std why he didnt like the vote? it wasn't on you or even regarding you but because he said he didnt like haschels vote . why though . that poked out.
I was interested because STD just blatantly said "I like a haschel a little less for the vote" even though we could see that Haschel was building up a push(Also at the time, I was Sr'ing STD a little so this just seemed off to me)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:20 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 498, Zyla wrote:
In post 490, HockeyFan wrote:
Zyla wrote:
In post 484, HockeyFan wrote:Actually looking back, there hasn't seemed to be much interactions between Pav and Azeru other than 1 read from Pav awkwardly null reading them?
Its defintly not conclusive but in , he goes from Tring back to giving reasons why they're scum just a few words later which is ??? His scum read didnt even have any reasoning on why hes scum fwiw so I have 0 clue why based on that, Pav decides to read Az as neutral but could be just me?
To me that seems fairly normal, he's got some town vibes, but also some scummy vibes, and they cancel out
Eh fair enough, but the progression of the TR -> SR is a bit weird
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:06 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 519, Pavowski wrote:
In post 513, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 498, Zyla wrote:
In post 490, HockeyFan wrote:
Zyla wrote:
To me that seems fairly normal, he's got some town vibes, but also some scummy vibes, and they cancel out
Eh fair enough, but the progression of the TR -> SR is a bit weird
Just to provide some perspective, my reads are as shallow as they come right now and are likely to stay that way until there's some hard evidence (a NK, a claim that can be reasonably assessed, etc). To quantify them in an arbitrary way, I'd say my reads at the moment are plus or minus a point or two on, say, a hundred-point scale.

In other words, (and I would think this would go without saying, but let's just be clear), an early towny read from last Thursday in no way precludes a scummy read on Sunday, or vice versa. I'll say that for myself, but I'll also say I assume it to be true for most players. You *should* be changing your mind at this point. You *should* be uncertain in your reads. If you think there's a contradiction there -- in light of, again, absolutely no hard evidence at this point -- you're welcome to think it.
Probably should have worded this better. In post , you TR them in the first line but your final read is a null read on them? Your SR in that post was left blank(presumably because u
didnt
SR them)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:06 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 537, cyrus62 wrote:hockey how sure are you about your vote on std? i may i have to join you there.
I think STD is quite scummy and he is my top scum but atm im trying to form more of a read on my null leaning scums
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:16 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 542, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 538, HockeyFan wrote: Probably should have worded this better. In post , you TR them in the first line but your final read is a null read on them? Your SR in that post was left blank(presumably because u
didnt
SR them)
I think you are not parsing out his comments the same way I am
In post 268, Pavowski wrote:Azeru - in 135 points out, rightly, that we somehow managed to get Hockey to e-1, and calls for us to chill the hell out. Read: town. But also establishes as somebody watching and tracking the game very closely. Read:scum. End result, I dunno. Neutral I guess.
I read that as

"Azeru - in 135 points out, rightly, that we somehow managed to get Hockey to e-1, and calls for us to chill the hell out. Read: town" Pav is giving Azeru townie points for 135

"But also establishes as somebody watching and tracking the game very closely. Read:scum" Pav is giving Azeru scummy points for this

"End result, I dunno. Neutral I guess" Since Pav has things that ping Azeru as scum and things that ping Azeru as town, they ended on neutral

Oh ok Yea I see now, I thought he formatted his comments like I tr Azeru <reasons> SR azeru : <nothing>. and at the very end, he Null read them. Okay well if thats the case azeru/pav probs arent partners but one of them is the 2nd scum
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:46 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Lukewarm wrote:
In post 553, Lukewarm wrote:I can't help but get the feeling that Cyrus is trying to bury something that was said last night, given he has post 80+ posts in the last 24 hours. So I looked back at the things I had commented on, and I was talking about my scum read on Azeru before that.
Do other people have conversations that they feel like were derailed/buried by the recent flurry of posts?
eh not much tbh, havent gotten to interact with Strange in a while but I dont think thats a major deal. But now i do kinda want Strange's thoughts on how the games going
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Sigh I really dont know where to go with this game lol. Like my reads are kinda stale at this point and I dont think they're changing anytime but when luke/cyrus are the only ones posting(both of them are null OR slight town for me), i cant really progress my reads
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 587, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 585, HockeyFan wrote:Sigh I really dont know where to go with this game lol. Like my reads are kinda stale at this point and I dont think they're changing anytime but when luke/cyrus are the only ones posting(both of them are null OR slight town for me), i cant really progress my reads
huh I thought lukewarm was your stungrst town read
in my latest set of reads(), i had Azeru as my strongest TR actually
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #93) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 589, cyrus62 wrote:And they say I'm hard to follow. So how do you feel about lukewarm votein them?
dont like it much tbh, but I think Luke voting Azeru is simply a TvT interaction
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 591, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 590, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 589, cyrus62 wrote:And they say I'm hard to follow. So how do you feel about lukewarm votein them?
dont like it much tbh, but I think Luke voting Azeru is simply a TvT interaction

Show me how town like you are and vote haschel so we can pressure him in to talking.
eh sure why not but by EOD i am pivoting my vote back to STD

UNVOTE:
VOTE: haschel
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:04 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 594, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 593, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 591, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 590, HockeyFan wrote:

Show me how town like you are and vote haschel so we can pressure him in to talking.
eh sure why not but by EOD i am pivoting my vote back to STD

UNVOTE:
You know, pressure does not really work if you say that you don't plan on following through with it

This is E-1

Talk to us! Talk to us! Talk to us!
I mean I did say i am pivoting my vote EOD probs, but theres still a couple irl days before this day ends so eh.

With that being, sad Haschel needs to talk :^)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:11 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 628, cyrus62 wrote:we need the pressure to stay like what the heck. lukewarm you real are a strange one.
Well clearly this "pressure" isn't working. i think this time would be better spent pushing the people we sus no?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: STD
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:06 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Now that I think about it, Pav/Azeru could just both be town for now, althougth i dislike Pav a little for now. This makes POE strange -> STD -> Zyla until smth else changes
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:07 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 653, cyrus62 wrote:and if lukewarm is scum hockey is with them.
I will re-evaluate my read on him d1 but hes not getting condemmed d1, so meh
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:49 am

Post by HockeyFan »

That is hammer right?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:47 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 670, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 655, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 653, cyrus62 wrote:and if lukewarm is scum hockey is with them.
I will re-evaluate my read on him d1 but hes not getting condemmed d1, so meh
you ment d2 right? funny how you act that way.
Yes I meant d2, sorry the typo. and also what do u mean "funny how I act that way" ??. Do you really think Luke is the scummiest person atm cause I dont
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:04 am

Post by HockeyFan »

[quote="In post 673, cyrus62"][/quote]

eh I dont think thats much of a problem. Luke's the 2nd farthest from scum for me so meh. Azeru isnt really getting pushed rn either so I can defend Luke If i want to
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:26 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 690, Lukewarm wrote:....

UNVOTE:

If this is strange's response to being put at e-1, it just doesn't feel like they have a partner?

Like I think that any one in this lobby as Strange's partner would have helped them come up with an angle to push

Maybe everyone I thought was scum before is actually town :/
might be the case for me tbh but I still think STD is scum here
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:59 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 695, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: strangematter
This vote??
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:24 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 704, Save The Dragons wrote:it could be hockey with his constant push of me i don't know if the read has developed or if it's a lazy push

I mean tbh my read on u hasnt developed much but my read on others have developed and I TR them(ppl such as Luke,Azeru and maybe Zyla/Pav?(although these are null rn))
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:38 am

Post by HockeyFan »

lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:40 am

Post by HockeyFan »

[quote="In post 714, cyrus62"][/quote]

Theres still alot of day length left and I think it would be better spent pushing STD rather then just hammer Strange
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:03 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 720, Zyla wrote:
In post 21, HockeyFan wrote:

I'm very confident winning this game now because you have outed as scum by voting me so the 2 mafia are already outed to me :)
So, going through ISOs I actually found this kind of interesting. I didn't really notice it much the first time, and mostly thought it was a joke, but Hockey is saying "the
mafia are [known] to me". Strange is supposed to be the first of course, but who's the second one?
In post 113, HockeyFan wrote:

Slightly random question for Hockey from this: if I were scum, who do you think my partner would be?
In post 544, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 542, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 538, HockeyFan wrote: Probably should have worded this better. In post , you TR them in the first line but your final read is a null read on them? Your SR in that post was left blank(presumably because u
didnt
SR them)
I think you are not parsing out his comments the same way I am
In post 268, Pavowski wrote:Azeru - in 135 points out, rightly, that we somehow managed to get Hockey to e-1, and calls for us to chill the hell out. Read: town. But also establishes as somebody watching and tracking the game very closely. Read:scum. End result, I dunno. Neutral I guess.
I read that as

"Azeru - in 135 points out, rightly, that we somehow managed to get Hockey to e-1, and calls for us to chill the hell out. Read: town" Pav is giving Azeru townie points for 135

"But also establishes as somebody watching and tracking the game very closely. Read:scum" Pav is giving Azeru scummy points for this

"End result, I dunno. Neutral I guess" Since Pav has things that ping Azeru as scum and things that ping Azeru as town, they ended on neutral

Oh ok Yea I see now, I thought he formatted his comments like I tr Azeru <reasons> SR azeru : <nothing>. and at the very end, he Null read them. Okay well if thats the case azeru/pav probs arent partners but one of them is the 2nd scum
So, around this time, you had Azeru as a hard town read. If you were thinking either Pav or Azeru had to be scum, how come that didn't make you want to vote Pav?
Alright so as for , it was merely a meme. If you were scum, you could be partners with about anybody tbh(except Strange(maybe)) Yes there is still a possibly of their being
1 scum between them
, but I am more confident in STD flipping scum(and being the 2nd mafia) rn so that is why I am pushing it more
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #108) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:05 am

Post by HockeyFan »

oh yeah the last part of that sentence is directed towards your last point
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #109) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:11 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 742, cyrus62 wrote:@hockey if std flips town then what?
Then I probably reconsider my reads and start pushing one of null towns(Zyla,Pav e.t.c). I could also probably reconsider on Luke if I had to
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #110) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:43 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 749, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 746, Lukewarm wrote:Do you really think that the best play for me to make here is to just follow your vote?
show me why i should vote strange over hockey? @ hockey show me why i should vote std over lukewarm . show me why you two are town. you may not be willing to work with me. but i'll work with you if you show me why i should trust you.
Alright well I think STD is scummier tbh because of their logs. They are super non-comittal imo and are just lurking(could be a difference in playstyles). They have made about 3-4 TR's(some of them being super lazy imo), and they havent made SR'S to push so this is why u vote STD over Luke
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #111) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Fuck, Am I just wrong on luke here? Like the luke v Haschel interaction is (probs TVT?) but the fact that Luke just HAD to defend the first real pressure zyla has gotten all game seems odd to me. @Luke, im assuming u hard TR Zyla here then right?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #112) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 783, Zyla wrote:You know, I never really understand what people have against people defending each other. Like yes, stepping in front of a question that was asked specifically to someone can hurt the town at spots, but if someone is accusing someone and you disagree with the reasons, why *wouldn't* you step in and say "that doesn't seem right to me"?

Even if I agree with someone's read on someone, I'll step in on occasion if I think that their reasoning is off. Whether or not the person is scum, it ends up bringing discussion to the table, which is always good
Yea defending someone is partnery but not all the time
mafia partners
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #113) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 787, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 782, HockeyFan wrote:Fuck, Am I just wrong on luke here? Like the luke v Haschel interaction is (probs TVT?) but the fact that Luke just HAD to defend the first real pressure zyla has gotten all game seems odd to me. @Luke, im assuming u hard TR Zyla here then right?
Zyla being town is my most confident read in the game. And the way that Haschel pushed on Zyla seemed really fishy. Specifically the "made a case for Strange, but voted for Zyla" and then his case seems cherry picked to fit that narrative. - Why in the world would I not call that out?

That is exactly the kind of thing I am looking for - like thats the game.

Spotting people making cases that don't seem genuine, and moves that look like they could fit into a scum agenda (saving Strange without looking like he is defending her).

What do you think I should do if I feel like that is what I am seeing?
Yea I just wanted to confirm that they were your hardest TR, tbh with them being your hardest TR, it looks fine atm
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #114) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

UNVOTE:

If this is strange's response to being put at e-1, it just doesn't feel like they have a partner?

Like I think that any one in this lobby as Strange's partner would have helped them come up with an angle to push

I wanna revisit this thing tbh. Most of the pressure on Strange just .... died down?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:34 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 819, cyrus62 wrote:lynch me if it helps.
Why do u want to if you're our TT? like atm no ones doubting your claim. ppl saying you're "anti-town" doesnt mean they want to vote u?

Also @pav quick question, you havent made a read on Zyla since , so now that Zyla has started being SR'D by Haschel, has your read on them changed at all?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:46 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 802, Lukewarm wrote:I am going to put my vote back to Strange. I am still a little off put of the wagon wrt them not seeming to have a partner, but Azeru is looking townier recently, so I don't know where else to plant my vote atm.

VOTE: Strange

Maybe I am just downing out the thread. I want to get a better since of where people are sitting

Zyla, please make a scum case on Hockey if you think that is a better push then Strange. Assume I have no idea why you are suspicious of him, Talk to me like I am 5.

Hockey, please scum case StD if you think that is a better push then Strange

Strange, please make a scum case on who ever you think is the best push rn, I am thinking you are leaning Pav, but maybe you will surprise me?

Azeru, Pav, STD - who is your top choice for an elim today? I think Strange was the most recent vote for each of you, but if you think that we should look somewhere else over strange, drop a case.

I feel like I should step back, and let everyone else air their thoughts out into the thread more
Oh I just saw this post. Alright, so the thing is. I think they are both equally scummy but as for scumcasing STD, most of my reasons are highlighted in . Furthermore, his reaction to that post(presumabley in , he just highlighted I was pushing him alot and thats why Im scum which imo is a big ?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:16 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 831, Lukewarm wrote:I think I am realizing that a lot of people in this lobby don't know how to make a scum case :facepalm: :facepalm:
Shhh, dont gotta call me out like that :)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:07 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Why is this even a convo
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 857, Zyla wrote:r it rubs me the wrong w
Alright zyla 1 question, why was that specific question so important to solving peoples alignments? Like I saw it and yea i didnt think much of it because I didnt know that question was important for your Tr's/SR's
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 883, cyrus62 wrote:there are two players them and it being thire 1st game if they are town they deserve to win. VOTE: No elimination
Thats a bad thing to do .... as town right??
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:46 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Alright with the new day starting, here are some quickfire reads based on d1

Haschel Town(,,,,,(i like these logs because hes really trying to question strange and get a better read on him)

Azeru Town but after a re read of his logs might be weak town now(ofc he has town posts such as ,, but posts such as , rub me the wrong way)

Pav: Null leaning scum(Scum posts probs ,,(as luke Mentioned) but he does have
some
town posts such as and ? Don't know tbh)

Luke: Town probs because of posts such as and . Like Luke hasn't done anything extraordinarily scummy but looking back is really ??, like yea Strange flipped town but there was no reason to completely stop that push. btw, he still
voted
for strange in . Maybe I'm just trying him because I like his writing style :). He probs is town but not as much anymore.

Std scum(,,,,(these last 2 posts especially he goes from “I think Haschel is a good vote” to asking “why is haschel better than strange”, dont like the vote in either. He does have towny points for going in depth of his explanations(,,, but eh)

Zyla-null scum(minor scum points for , trying to discredit our town tracker for ??, dont have more specific posts to quote for this slot but her entire push on me seems based of the first few posts which is odd. However, she did become much townier towards EOD)

TLDR my reads from scum to town are
STD > Zyla == Pav > Luke > Azeru > Haschel
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:48 am

Post by HockeyFan »

ok based on the fact that no one died, we could have possible 4 greens if doc didnt save cyrus but doc dont out if u did save cyrus, pretty sure luke is also green, no? games looking pretty good?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #123) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:52 am

Post by HockeyFan »

I mean if there was a JK/Hooker in here, cyrus wouldnt have got a check, and mafia not killing just seems super ???
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:53 am

Post by HockeyFan »

o wait nvm u get a check of "no where" anyways if u get hooked, nvm scratch that lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #125) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:25 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 922, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 921, Zyla wrote:
In post 913, cyrus62 wrote:no deaths well thanks doc who ever you are. lukewarm went no where last night
To clarify:
Did you get "No action"? Or "No result"?
This is a good question. It will let us know if we are dealing with a roleblocker or not

I gave the game another look over night, and right now my biggest suspicion is STD. For most of Day 1 he was very passive/lurky, and then at the end of day, he looks like he was opportunistic with his vote, like his voting does not seem super genuine.

Like when he kept Strange at e-1, after I left the push, like he was hoping it would still go through without me
Spoiler:

UNVOTE:

In post 695, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: strangematter

When that wagon stalled out, he jumped to the next push on Hockey

Spoiler:
In post 716, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: hockeyfan

And then he abandoned that wagon when lost steam, he went back to Strange - and his reasoning looks suspicious to me
Spoiler:
In post 891, Save The Dragons wrote:Town
Azeru
Pav
Cyrus

Null (town lean)
Luke
Zyla

Null (scum lean)
Haschel

Scum
Strange
Hockeyfan

i like the wagon composition on strangematter

VOTE: StrangeMatter E-1

He votes for strange because he "likes the wagon composition." Which is a weird reason to join a wagon imo. It is like he avoids saying she is scummy here because he knows she is getting ready to flip town. Like he is trying to absolve himself of the vote -- "I only voted that way because I trusted you guys **points at Azeru, Pav, and me**"

VOTE: std
I mean yea this is a town post but shouldn't u wait for STD to post before u start voting them?
t
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #126) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:33 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Why are u guys voting so early into the day
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:55 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 920, Pavowski wrote:JK could have got lucky and hit mafia. Or could have locked up Cyrus to protect him and Cyrus is lying about his check. But the most likely play is the most obvious, Cyrus made himself a target and doc saved him.

In only one of those situations would it make sense for a PR to reveal so I don't want to spend a lot of brain on it right now.
Pav's second part of "I dont want to spend a lot of brain on it right now" summarizes my feelings on this convo rn
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #128) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 949, Pavowski wrote:picking up right where we left off after the Strange elimination.
Yea now that I look back at it, nothing wrong but like I was a bit confused by the speed of your votes. I still want Strange, but I want him to post more to see if he is towny or smth
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #129) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

LOL i meant STD, my bad
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #130) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:55 am

Post by HockeyFan »

@Luke and @Pav, I know STD is your top scum rn, but who is your 2nd top scum atm?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #131) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:38 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 976, Save The Dragons wrote:i like azeru for town i liked his commentary at the end of the day towards cyrus. i like his questioning. i wish he would talk more.

i like luke for town. he's wrong about me. i wish he'd stop talking to cyrus altogether but trying to reason with him seems town to me. i think he's asking good questions.

pav has some iioa posts like his vote tracker but has kept some of his thoughts close to the vest here. of the three i find him the scummiest. I wish he would talk a little more as well, he could be lurky scum unsure of what to say.

it could be something like {Haschel, Hockeyfan} but i'm going to try VOTE: Pavowski for now
I really dont know how I feel about my top scumread voting one of my other scumreads/leans lol, maybe Pav is town because of this? Also @STD, can u explain the haschel/me pairing?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #132) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:39 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 978, Azeru wrote:I'd like to consider something at this point. And before I even bring it up, I want to make it very very clear:

I AM NOT ACTIVELY ADVOCATING FOR THIS.
Do not
make any claims based on this post alone, I just would like to get everybody's opinion on the thought.

Would a mass claim be potentially useful for us? Here's my thought process: Cyrus has claimed Tracker. I don't know if I entirely believe it, and I think that some other people are in that boat with me if I'm not mistaken. If Cyrus is town, there would be absolutely no reason whatsoever for him to lie and claim Tracker (although he's done other things with no explanation, so I'm taking this with a grain of salt, though I'm humoring it to be true for the purposes of this post). So for situation one, let's pretend that that Cyrus is town.

1) Cyrus is Tracker, mafia can trust this. So like I said at the end of day 1, there is a chance that mafia already knows the setup and what the other PR is. They don't yet know
who
the other PR is, so a mass claim would out that to mafia. On the flipside, if Cyrus really is Tracker, I wouldn't expect any counterclaims on the second PR, so we could get town the information of what setup we're in, and have two confirmed towns in our PRs. In the case that mafia does decide to counterclaim, we have a 50/50 that was can then look over, and at least one mafia that we can take down for sure.

2) Cyrus is mafia, lying about being Tracker, and nobody's counterclaimed yet out of fear of the 50/50, or fear of giving up to mafia that they're a PR. In this situation though, mafia do not know the setup or possible power roles. Although nobody getting night killed has implications, because mafia just choosing not to kill is... questionable. In any case, mass claiming in this situation gets us a counterclaim against Cyrus to have the 50/50 outing him, and again, will give the information of what setup we're in, and have confirmed town in PR once the 50/50 is sorted out.

My other thought behind this is that the past couple of pages feel like there's some mild PR hunting anyways, so why not lean into it and put everything on the table?

I am asking this as a genuine question to more experienced players than myself. Is anything in these scenarios wrong? Am I missing any other major downsides? In my head right now, it feels like the worst case scenario is that we end up with two confirmed towns, and major insight into our most confusing player. Mafia then know who is who, but if Cyrus is Tracker, they've got half of it figured out anyways. Town gets a narrowed down scumlist.

Do the pros outweigh the cons? Is the whole idea banking too much on Cyrus' Tracker claim? If I'm a dumbass please tell me so.
yea I think this is good? At worst we get 1 extra confirmed town on top of cyrus and Luke(Im going under the principle that Luke is green checked(correct me if im wrong) and at best we get 4 green IF the doc saved someone either than cyrus(very unlikely)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #133) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:58 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 981, Azeru wrote:
In post 980, HockeyFan wrote:yea I think this is good? At worst we get 1 extra confirmed town on top of cyrus and Luke(Im going under the principle that Luke is green checked(correct me if im wrong) and at best we get 4 green IF the doc saved someone either than cyrus(very unlikely)
I would just like to know why exactly you think Luke is confirmed town.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #134) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:33 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 989, Azeru wrote:
In post 985, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 981, Azeru wrote:
In post 980, HockeyFan wrote:yea I think this is good? At worst we get 1 extra confirmed town on top of cyrus and Luke(Im going under the principle that Luke is green checked(correct me if im wrong) and at best we get 4 green IF the doc saved someone either than cyrus(very unlikely)
I would just like to know why exactly you think Luke is confirmed town.
Even if we're assuming that there were no deaths because of a Doctor save, this doesn't mean much. There are two mafia, and either one could be the one to do their night kill. Luke going nowhere doesn't mean he's not mafia. All this means is that he wasn't the one that sent the night kill action.
Oh i forgot that mafia can choose who visits the kill, sorry im used to the other site I played on where all mafia visit the NK.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #135) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:44 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 994, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 979, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 976, Save The Dragons wrote:i like azeru for town i liked his commentary at the end of the day towards cyrus. i like his questioning. i wish he would talk more.

i like luke for town. he's wrong about me. i wish he'd stop talking to cyrus altogether but trying to reason with him seems town to me. i think he's asking good questions.

pav has some iioa posts like his vote tracker but has kept some of his thoughts close to the vest here. of the three i find him the scummiest. I wish he would talk a little more as well, he could be lurky scum unsure of what to say.

it could be something like {Haschel, Hockeyfan} but i'm going to try VOTE: Pavowski for now
I really dont know how I feel about my top scumread voting one of my other scumreads/leans lol, maybe Pav is town because of this? Also @STD, can u explain the haschel/me pairing?
how come Pav voting me did nothing for you but me voting pav makes you think he's town?

it was an example of two people off the wagon that i'm a little suspicious of.
The Pav vote actually did concern me on the wagon speed on u. i even said this in , and this is one of the reasons why I didnt hop on this wagon and may even reconsider my read so idk where you're getting the narative "how come Pav voting me did nothing for you"
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #136) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1011, Zyla wrote:In regards to hockey, I don't agree with some of their logic, but I think it is coming from a town mindset at least. He's not locked in as town yet for sure, but I'm leaning towards it
In post 858, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 857, Zyla wrote:r it rubs me the wrong w
Alright zyla 1 question, why was that specific question so important to solving peoples alignments? Like I saw it and yea i didnt think much of it because I didnt know that question was important for your Tr's/SR's
Missed that, sorry

It's less the question itself than people's interactions with it tbh. But I do think knowing whether or not someone like playing scum or town can potentially be helpful in reading them, as it helps you have some frame of reference to come from

Pedit: I split it into two posts and got called away in the middle of typing the second one, whoops
Now that you
semi
TR me, can i have a updated reads list.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #137) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

oki, cool
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #138) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Save The Dragons wrote:i think scum is in {Hockey, HC, Pav}

I think Zyla, Azeru, Luke, and you are town
Alright so heres the thing, SVD spent defending themselves from my push on them(tbh I dont follow the logic on some of these points but thats a slight TL for me)

but after that post, he stars SR'ing and pushing me without giving me a good reason on why im scum(other than presumably I pushed them)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #139) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

okay cool, so i wanna SL u for that, but your content on other ppl has been towny so back to null u go
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #140) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:04 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1042, cyrus62 wrote:ok hockey who do you agree with or disagree with now that std zyla luke and pav have given reads.
Alright, so Luke's reads didnt ping me as scummy at all and my read on him from hasnt changed much.

my thouhgts about STD's reads are in here

as for zyla and pav's reads, I dont agree with HC being their top scum, i just dont see it lol, but tbf they both have STD as their SL(which can i get behind), so their reads for me are a solid null for me
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #141) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:44 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1044, cyrus62 wrote:I also gave my reads hc hasn't posted much so why don't you think he's scummy
I out lined some of his towny posts in . He also hasnt done anything extraordinarily scummy d2(hanst posted musch but still)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #142) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:32 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Hey luke quick question,

So it seems
almost
everyone has been pushing STD here so shouldnt u be Tring them a bit because u said this(in ) when strange was getting pushed by everyone?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #143) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1076, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1075, Azeru wrote:Alright, fuck it. I've been trying to parse this out and figure out if 1) I could weasel more information out of it first,

Or 2) this is even a good idea to out myself.

But I've come to the conclusion that I'm hurting town and leaving y'all in the dark by keeping it to myself. Gotta say it at some point so now it is.

I am a Jailkeeper. I did not jail Cyrus. I jailed Luke.

This tells me a couple of things. Luke not saying anything about being roleblocked is telling me that he does not want to the rest of us to know that there are any roleblockers in the game, he's trying to sell that we have a Doctor and not a 2 RB setup. The other half of this that I think adds to it even more is the fact that nobody else has said anything about being roleblocked either. Unless somebody else wants to come forward, what this means is Luke either multitasked (reminder that he was the first and only one to bring up mafia multitasking in ), or mafia didn't roleblock at all in an effort to keep town thinking we had a different setup. In mafia eyes, they shouldn't even have to roleblock Cyrus because if jailor saves him, he gets roleblocked anyways. He insinuates otherwise in , and it doesn't make sense. There's definitely reason to kill or roleblock him, but it's completely superfluous to do both.

Other posts of his that I would like to point out are:

. Considering he knows he was jailed, he knows the setup, this feels like a threat to the jailkeeper in a "come and try me" kind of way. But then in he goes back to implying that there's just a doctor anyways, and no roleblockers.

is when he responds to my point about mass claiming. This is a perfectly reasonable response, but I think coming from a player that simply has a shit ton more information than the rest is a scary prospect. To me this feels like he's already figured out the jailor and just wants to push it another night to kill the power role before mass claim happens.

he turns away from talking about mechanics and brings it back to our regularly scheduled programming, which again, is perfectly reasonable. But again we need to remember that he has more information than the rest of us. And I also feel like Luke isn't the kind of player to completely gloss over something like this. He's been very in-depth, very thorough, very particular all game, and this is the one thing that he quickly pushed through. He quickly insinuates "yeah I guess that there could be a jailor (he knows there is) but that's not important let's get back to business."

Now, is there a possibility that Luke is town and my power saved him? Of course there is. That's just the nature of the role. But that doesn't explain why he's deliberately trying to convince the rest of us that that's not the case.

The case in which Luke is town requires mafia to target Luke as well, and what would be the motive for that? Well, iirc most of us in day 1 were at least town leaning on Luke, and he has been a big asset in progressing the game forward, so it's understandable that mafia would see him as a threat. The issue that I have with this is that Cyrus apparently didn't even get roleblocked. It doesn't make sense to me that they would leave a known* power role open entirely, not targeting or roleblocking.

I might have more thoughts on the matter, but I'm currently going in circles about it, so I need to take a break and come back to it later with fresh eyes once everyone else has had a chance to comment.

All I know right now is that I can't sit here and watch you guys say "Luke is safe, Luke is town, Luke is off the table for today" when I know that something is going on with him.

you do realize if this is true then you blocked him in which case you helped town a lot by revealing this. i am sorry for being a jerk but yes that is the missing piece to the puzzle. as i said i asked the mod and was told that if scum was jail kept my action would still say he went no where. VOTE: lukewarm ps thank you you could have kepth it to your self
about the whole voting Luke, Im not following the logic on why Luke is confirmed mafia, isnt there a 50/50 chance that he got Rbd OR he got saved. Like azeru's post outlined some things that outline why the first thing is probs most true, but why are u 2 so oppurtinistic?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #144) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1080, cyrus62 wrote:as i said luke wasn't saved why would scum target lukewarm over me. two their was no role block last night because they got locked up. 3 no deaths because scum was locked up . we know their is a role blocker so why wouldn't scum block me. 4 i warned town last night that i would most likely be blocked. 5 lukewarm was the one to say we should wait for day2 to short me hence he was going block me.
ok nvm, lets bring this vote to E-2 then, jailkeeper is such a confusing role lol

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #145) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Ngl STD may be town here because they got pushed so much by Luke
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #146) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

scum just lies in Pav/Zyla here imo
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #147) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

There is a chance that u just got rbed right? Zyla is almost hard confirmed town but not 100% with that being said, I will vote the other person who I think is scum

VOTE: Pav
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #148) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1158, cyrus62 wrote:No Zyla is 100% town the Br is dead hockey lets eliminate hc think about it the jail keep locked up Zyla so hc would know since he's se that Zyla is innocent. VOTE: hc
No i meant Azeru could have been on u
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #149) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:52 am

Post by HockeyFan »

I dont think the entire Luke/STD interaction is scum/scum. Which through POE means mafia lies in Pav/Haschel.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #150) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:37 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1182, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1179, HockeyFan wrote:I dont think the entire Luke/STD interaction is scum/scum. Which through POE means mafia lies in Pav/Haschel.
Have you even been trying this game
What do u want me to say? I dont think Luke pushes his scum partner for the majority of d1/early d2. Yea Luke never voted STD d1, but he basically always had the intention of voting him through his pushes. He pocketed me and sort of pocketed my push on STD and i dont think scum does that there. As for town casing myself, I’ve been having a bad game, but I think if you lim Pav today, I think u pretty much win
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #151) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:01 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1189, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: hockey I just can't shake the feeling
I mean thats fine, Im pretty scummy but when u actually compare Luke's interactions with Pav to mine/luke's interactions, i think pav/luke's interactions are wayyy more scummy. Luke null read Pav almost all of d1 and didnt really interact with them. He then proceeded to have 1 post mid-d1 saying how Pav is scummy but never pushed on this further. EOD D1 is when He started paring Pav with STD and pushed the STD slot a bit more than Pav. Lets go to start of d2: Luke still pairs Std/Pav. Luke places a random vote on Pav and just leaves it there. He pushed pav a bit hard near EOD d2 but that was when he was already going down, so thats pretty much NAI. I think this entire interaction is way likely for partners than me/Luke
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #152) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:53 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1182, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1179, HockeyFan wrote:I dont think the entire Luke/STD interaction is scum/scum. Which through POE means mafia lies in Pav/Haschel.
Have you even been trying this game
In post 1191, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1190, HockeyFan wrote:
I mean thats fine, Im pretty scummy but when u actually compare Luke's interactions with Pav to mine/luke's interactions, i think pav/luke's interactions are wayyy more scummy. Luke null read Pav almost all of d1 and didnt really interact with them. He then proceeded to have 1 post mid-d1 saying how Pav is scummy but never pushed on this further. EOD D1 is when He started paring Pav with STD and pushed the STD slot a bit more than Pav. Lets go to start of d2: Luke still pairs Std/Pav. Luke places a random vote on Pav and just leaves it there. He pushed pav a bit hard near EOD d2 but that was when he was already going down, so thats pretty much NAI. I think this entire interaction is way likely for partners than me/Luke
The harder you fight the more I scum read you
lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #153) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:54 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1192, Pavowski wrote:
Dude.... he had that whole tirade where he scumread me for dropping a little bit of sus on him, voted me before Az dropped her intel, and then continued to push me even after.

But that's okay. What are your thoughts on Haschel?
Asssuming Zyla is <town>, its pretty much auto and we can condemm Haschel tmr since we have 1 mislim
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #154) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1197, Pavowski wrote:
In post 1195, HockeyFan wrote:
Dude.... he had that whole tirade where he scumread me for dropping a little bit of sus on him, voted me before Az dropped her intel, and then continued to push me even after.

Asssuming Zyla is <town>, its pretty much auto and we can condemm Haschel tmr since we have 1 mislim
That ... is not what I asked
My thoughts on Haschel should be clear from this, no? Hashcel is my 2nd scum, I did TR them d1/d2. They dotn look great for the Strange push but u look worse atm
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1196, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1195, HockeyFan wrote:

We are far from a auto win.
Yea I realized that when i saw that STD wasnt actually confirmed town
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #156) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1203, Zyla wrote:Hey Hockey, I'm curious, if we had to vote between HC and STD, who would you say we should vote for today and why?
I want to vote for Haschel more and it was primarily outlined in both (some reasons why STD is town) and (why haschel might be scum here)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #157) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

yea idm if i get condemned today, i could just be wrong on pav and it could be just be Haschel but, My top SR is pav here
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #158) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:05 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1214, cyrus62 wrote:Hockey why is pav scum? He wasn't voting lukewarm till after ax showd his hand . You and Zyla defended Luke even after . As reveald them selfs . We now know Zyla is town . Had she not defined Luke so hard we may have already caught scum . I don't known if you just acting or you real don't understand. But yes had pav wanted to he could have gone a difent way and not voted Luke
It was not so much how he interacted with luke, it was how Luke interacted with Pav. Also, I think Haschel and STD are more town then Pav- Haschel cuz of his d1(although tbf he does look a bit bad for the Strange condemm), STd is town because once again, I dont think Luke interacts with STD that way as scum buddies(pushed him some of d1, and pocketed me(probes because i was pushing STD)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #159) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:52 am

Post by HockeyFan »

cyrus, what makes pav town
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #160) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1248, Zyla wrote:VOTE: Hockey
I believe this is E-1, do you have any last reasoning for why we should vote Pav, HC or STD tomorrow?
I think my vote pool rn is

Pav -> Hashcel -> STD

Pav - I think this slot is the scummiest rn for me cuz of how Luke interacted with Pav(null reading him most of day and never really hard pushing him until start of d2). Furthermore, pav has been way too indecisive/on the fence about this game(which imo I think is a scum trait). Like he has been null reading most of the game, and the few SL's he has had, he hasn't hard pushed them

Hashcel- If you guys think Pav is town, Hashcel is my 2nd condemn rn. Yea they were towny but Strange being their only push of the game AND strange fliping town makes them look a bit worse but I think Pav's scummier here. Could be just be wrong on all of these reads, so take these with a grain of salt
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #161) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1254, cyrus62 wrote:Hockey if your town self hammer. Gl every one
sure why not, dont wanna waste a whole day on this when u guys already wanna condemm me anyways, glhf town tmr, Luke tricked me smh

VOTE: HockeyFan

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”