Newbie 2074 | Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 9, StrangeMatter wrote:Anyways, what’s everyone’s favorite flavor of ice cream?

VOTE: StrangeMatter
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 15, JamesTheNames wrote:Just going to get the backlash to the comment out the way:
UNVOTE: ClarkBar
VOTE: JamesTheNames
UNVOTE: StrangeMatter

I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 30, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:whoops, echo is Not Here
UNVOTE: EchoV
VOTE: allezallezallez
:lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 33, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: SalsabilFaria
In post 34, JamesTheNames wrote:
This is sus. My vote has been copied.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 41, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 36, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 15, JamesTheNames wrote:Just going to get the backlash to the comment out the way:
UNVOTE: ClarkBar

I'd like you to say more about the topic other than just showing "this is a really bad move, and this is the reason I'm going to vote him."
Oki...
this is a really bad move, and this is the reason I'm going to vote him
:yawn:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 42, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 38, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 34, JamesTheNames wrote:
This is sus. My vote has been copied.
I replaced into a game in your slot, 2064 like 2 months ago. It was fun. We won.
Oh yeah, totally forget about the game... I had final exam that time, good to know that town won :) I'm gonna read that game later.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 47, Val89 wrote:Hello all,

Happy to have been able to slip into another Nahdia newbie game. I do like these games particularly because they attract a certain type of player. I've yet to venture outside the newbie queue, so I am not sure if this happens in other queues, but I've found if I go back and look very carefully at the players who eventually flip mafia, I have found they leave a very subtle clue in their very early posts that they have in fact rolled scum. I'm not sure of the psychology myself, but I guess it's a kind of taunt, perhaps? A sort of "look at me, I'm so smart I can TELL you I'm scum and you still can't catch me", maybe?

In any case, I've started the habit of looking very closely at the early posts in my newbie games, seeing if I can pick up one; and guess what? I think I have one in this game. Let me present:
In post 20, ClarkBar wrote:vanilla with a little caramel is my go to
This pinged me straight away. Like, what? If you are adding caramel to something, it's no longer vanilla, is it? Then I remembered - a long time ago my uncle taught me how to solve the cryptic crossword, of the variety you might find in the The Times or other UK broadsheets. This reads a little bit like one of those - "go to" being an anagram indicator, maybe? It's not standard, and I don't recall seeing a clue with that exact one, but I guess if you are in a rush and you have to make the surface spot on in order to make it fit the exact RQS question that has been offered to you you might have to be a bit loose with the construction. "With a little x", however, is absolutely standard. Seen it loads of times. You take a 'little' of the word X, ie: not the complete word, and add it to your anagram fodder, in this case: 'vanilla'. Let's do that, and let us see if we get a solution: (vanillacara)* =
Aaran Cavill
. First attempt. Easy.

Now, for any of you that didn't follow Second division English football around the turn of the millenium (although I doubt there are many in this player list that wouldn't recognise at least a few of the big name stars, like Mr Cavill), he was a midfielder for Northampton Town FC around 2001 to 2004ish. Can you guess what colour home strip Northampton Town play in? You are probably way ahead of me even if you aren't a fan of Association Football - it's Red, of course. ClarkBar is mafia.

Think about it. Think of all the coincidences that would have to align for that to be a simple accident. The construction is weird. It happens to be an almost perfect fit for a cryptic crossword clue. Solving it brings up a single unique solution that very neatly ties it to a red role PM? Could I be talking out my arse? I think that's highly unlikely. I think ClarkBar must have done that deliberately, and I'm only sorry I spoiled it this early. I do want to take a moment to express my respect for the cleverness of the construction there, Clark, and I almost feel guilty for voting you because of it.

Almost.

VOTE: ClarkBar

I also want to point out that it's been a good 40 minutes since Nahdia announced I was replacing into this game, and me and JamesTheNames still haven't death-tunneled each other in all that time. I think that has to be regarded with suspicion also, but clearly ClarkBar is obviously the lim for today, and we can look at James tomorrow if he still isn't convinced I am scum by then.
I'm impressed! gonna sheep you for one rl day :)

UNVOTE: James

VOTE: Clark

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 57, Dannflor wrote:
a player with that level of verbosity and apparent dedication to analysis can spare a few words to at least attempt to get some sort of conversation going on a useful game level

In this case, the amount of words read to me as a nervous cover for rolling scum
Lol! His entrance doesn’t seem a nervous scum will do, it puts attention towards him not the other way around.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 59, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 56, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 43, StrangeMatter wrote:VOTE: Salsabil Faria
this vote is built on really shaky grounds, how serious is it?
More or less is here to make them talk, so somewhat serious but not really. See post #41 please.
I live in different time zone from most of you, have a job, also a student... My activity depends on rl stuffs.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 77, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:james is totally marinating me by making funny cow puns and soft defenses. not on my watch! i am not to be eaten
if you guys want an awesome towncore already i suggest me-val-salsa-leaven-dann. condemn the scraps in no particular order, smile
be my buddy :D

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 84, Ythan wrote:Hi Sal I'm awake how's it going?
Not good buddy, not feeling well... what about you?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 85, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 65, Ythan wrote:
Idk your time zone but happy birthday to ur mom.
thanks for keeping my mom in mind. i have 4 minutes to relay the good vibes
--
Belated happy birthday to your mom :)

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 96, JamesTheNames wrote:I'm a VT.
I'll vote you tomorrow, I promise
Val
to sheep them for 1 rl day.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 100, Leaven wrote:If I'm catching up, is it preferably to multi-quote in response to multiple people are just 1 by 1 them?
In post 100, Leaven wrote:
In post 78, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Oki...
this is a really bad move, and this is the reason I'm going to vote him
:yawn:
Is there any reason for colored text? I'm assuming personal preference but wanted to be sure.
personal preference

In post 100, Leaven wrote:
In post 96, JamesTheNames wrote:I'm a VT.
Would a more experience player let me know if there is something to take away from this at this point of Day 1?
Town shouldn't claim unless it's required.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 110, Ythan wrote:
In post 108, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 84, Ythan wrote:Hi Sal I'm awake how's it going?
Not good buddy, not feeling well... what about you?
Sorry to hear that.

I'm on the road for a mini vacation because I got two whole days in a row off work.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 112, Dannflor wrote: Salsabi also came up for specific excuses why they wouldn't vote Val.
I didn't find any ping from that post, certainly not agreed with your reasoning, thus didn't vote. It's not an excuse, it's a read. And why do you think I would hop into voting after seeing your vote??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 119, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 116, Dannflor wrote:you didn't do that to get the game going

why did you actually do it
You'll be very surprised by the answer.
I'm eager to be surprised!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Boring! :yawn:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 135, Val89 wrote:Why doesn't a troll simply repeat themselves?
But
James
wasn’t trolling? He was experimenting which can go against the town here.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 161, Dannflor wrote:There was nothing wrong with what Ythan did and continuing to use it to push suspicions against him is frankly gross, use another line of reasoning please
Val
is salty for the
insult :P

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 165, StrangeMatter wrote:Assuming I'm wrong about this, it'll look absolutely bad that I said that.
:?:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 173, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 99, Leaven wrote:
In post 55, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: mark it in the charts that 4 people in my ambiguous "want to play with" list are gaming with me (but 1 replaced out, making it back to 3 currently playing)
Would you say you are better or worse at correctly identifying players you are familiar with or more prone to mistakes? Personally don't mind either way, but wondering if your familiarity is an advantage to leverage, a crutch to be aware of, or just neutral/not sure/varies.
read accuracy is not really something i'm trying to track yet with my limited playing data, but I'd imagine that it'd be better for people I'm more familiar with, since i naturally pay more attention to them and what they say. i don't have enough familiarity to use meta, however (except for EchoV maybe, who I've played a ton of games with offsite. sad that they're gone)
it won't actually impact the game much, and probably won't in the future until I've had multiple games in the charts with specific people
if it matters, i (coincidentally) have read the most on strangematter, but i still don't think I'm familiar with them, so the same goes to all of you
I don't understand your read on
StrangeMatter

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 174, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 172, Leaven wrote:UNVOTE: Ythan Not comfortable with this at 3. Will be back this evening.
Not at E-1 but at E-2 feels a bit weird to unvote at.
Nope? We have 2 scums remember?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:48 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 186, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 185, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Boring! :yawn:

Come again? What don't you like?
Theory talk :yawn:
and I know it's a
newbie game
:giggle:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 199, Leaven wrote:Not really. I was first to take offense to Ythan's name calling, but I'm also getting the sense you're doing the same with anyone not following your argument here? Is calling people idiots just par for the course here?
Of course not! It totally depends on the specific player.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:08 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 213, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 210, Salsabil Faria wrote:I don't understand your read on StrangeMatter
I dont really have one yet. i pointed out that their vote in you was based on an assumption on what you were thinking when James voted themselves, but they didn't acknowledge me or respond to you after you talked to them about their vote (but I need to make sure this is true, I haven't looked back in a while)
With all of that information in one place, they are null-scum to me
True, they don't engage with me after voting me yet.

UNVOTE: Clark

VOTE: StrangeMatter

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 219, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 211, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 172, Leaven wrote:UNVOTE: Ythan Not comfortable with this at 3. Will be back this evening.
I'm wondering, what makes you think scum would reasonably QH this? I could see this at 5 people left with two scum, but not all 9 players in the game.
Don’t get what you're trying to say here.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 220, Ythan wrote:
In post 218, JamesTheNames wrote:I will not be retracting my claim, nor claiming a PR further down the game.
It sounds like you fail to understand that if you are town this narrows down scum's search for potential power roles.

You need to understand that this is wrong before you play real games, for real.
It'll be better if you talk to a wall instead :giggle:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 224, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 222, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Don’t get what you're trying to say here.
What I'm trying to say, is why would you worry about a QH on Day 1, when it would be probably the worst time to do so?
Still don't get it, what is QH?
And I'm not worried about anything,
James
thought unvote someone at E-2 is weird, but fmpov it’s not. It would be weird for
Leaven
if they unvote at E-3 or even E-4.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 226, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 223, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 218, JamesTheNames wrote:I will not be retracting my claim, nor claiming a PR further down the game.
It sounds like you fail to understand that if you are town this narrows down scum's search for potential power roles.

It'll be better if you talk to a wall instead :giggle:
Isn't there a Britney Spears song about you?
Wait, really!!!! :o which one???

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Btw, I'm on period, will be post even less if the pain kicks in
or will post more, depends on the mood actually

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 242, StrangeMatter wrote:However, I do think it's a little weird to be worrying about a hammer if the person is at E-2 from what I think.
Iirc,
Leaven
would be AFK for a long period of time and hence the unvote.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 246, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:just a thought, i'm thinking that mafia!james has partner equity with only like, ~2 people here
everyone else would have asked them to quit their self-destructive tendencies already in mafia daychat
if they already did, i have no way of knowing but what im saying is that their partner either shuts it down immediately from looking at the self vote or plays around it and future spontaneous acts (like the early claim and threat to death-tunnel) in an attempt to give off the above impression
I hate WIFOM
That's why I think
James
maybe town here, it’s risky for scum!them to claim VT also, no one can completely trust them for that.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 249, Nahdia wrote:
Sometimes in life you've gotta page bottom to page top.
What a deep thought!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 259, Leaven wrote:And, in my opinion, outside of a better scum target, anyone who defends objectively anti town behavior done with basically the defense of "I know this is bad for town and last time I did it it was bad for town but i did it anyway because I'm experimenting" or because "as vt I'm more valuable to town on day 3 than a town PR" is at least equally if not more sus. Give me a better target, but without one, I'm going to go hard at antitown behavior and doing it doubly so to make it known that I will go hard against anyone who harms town for either scummy or personal gain over pro-town wincon reasons. We gave james an out by admitting this was objectively antitown and his defense was proff he has already done this before with an anti-town outcome. So he knew full well this strat doesnt help town and he did it anyway. If your conclusion is that anyone policing antitown behavior is now sus, town is already lost. Are we now in bizarro world where taking a hard stance against antitown behavior is now anti-town?
I understand your pov, I also thought the same when I started playing here but when I has started to play on other games, find more players who has been playing anti-town way, it’s a good strategy if you can utilize it properly and don't sabotage your team.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 262, Leaven wrote:Val, do you accept that james took an objectively anti-town line by claiming vt? If so, then it's that simple anti-town = pro-scum. If not, then that's where we don't see eye to eye.
Wait, your joining date tells me you
should know
that anti-town behaviour is not always scum behaviour :shifty:

VOTE: Leaven

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 263, Ythan wrote:
In post 260, Val89 wrote:
In post 258, Ythan wrote:Except I did answer clearly and immediately and you're just whining still to fill time.
Would you link me to the post where you did so?

If I am being a total idiot here, and I've just missed a post where you answered, I will owe you a full apology.
You've addressed it repeatedly you just continue to go off regardless because well ya know.
I also want to know
:P

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 264, Dannflor wrote:townies do outrageously pro-scum things all the time

scum try to look town
^This

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 270, Ythan wrote:
In post 269, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 264, Dannflor wrote:townies do outrageously pro-scum things all the time

scum try to look town
can you tell me more about James's tentatively town status
I made a snap vote to him because ridiculous scummy behavior but then switched back when I came to believe he might be genuine albeit foolish.
got it

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I cc VT :giggle:
Wanna start a flash wagon of
Leaven
?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 285, Ythan wrote:
Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 262, Leaven wrote:Val, do you accept that james took an objectively anti-town line by claiming vt? If so, then it's that simple anti-town = pro-scum. If not, then that's where we don't see eye to eye.
Wait, your joining date tells me you
should know
that anti-town behaviour is not always scum behaviour :shifty:

VOTE: Leaven
Join date aside he did qualify for this game as a newbie.

That being said I think it would be lovely if you elaborated on that vote a little more because I can see where you're coming from but also I can see where else you might be coming from if you know what I mean. I expect there's a at least a little more that could be said.
They has more experience than me according to the joining date, at least I assume that. So they should know anti-town doesn’t necessarily scum indicative + they want to policy elimination
James
at D1 while the 2 scums (I think
James
is town) are setting up for a D1 miselimination. We can policy eliminate anyone later imo.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 288, Ythan wrote:Is all this in response to just 262 or stuff he said later down the page I guess I'd like to know.
Their
urge
to policy elimination someone who is playing anti-town which they think pro-scum material (then why even bother to mention
policy elimination
term) despite of being an old player doesn’t seem right to me.
Btw, do you disagree with that? If so, then why?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Response to : scum!trollers will troll with agenda, town!trollers will troll to have fun or to advance the game state.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Btw, if
Leaven
flips red,
StrangeMatter
most likely their partner I think.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 294, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 292, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Btw, if
Leaven
flips red,
StrangeMatter
Well, you’d be wrong about only this, if he does flip red.

Also, do you have Town reads?
Dan
James
Val

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 295, Leaven wrote:So if Salsa, Leaven, and James all flip town this game. What are the takeaways.

- With Salsa, scum can freely do anti-town things and even be town-bucketed for it. Furthermore, if people vote that scummy behavior, they will actually be scum-bucketed for it.
- With myself, scum will know they can't easily get away with anti-town things.

What advantage does town get (now or in the future) from laying a red carpet down for scum to freely behave against the interest of town? I'm happy to create an environment that discourages anti-town behavior.

If James was randomly 25% Scum, 25% PR, 50% VT, now I have him at 30% Scum, 5% PR, 65% VT. Still overwhelmingly likely to be VT, but as I've said previously, outside of a better option (which we likely will have in 5 days), my vote lands there.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggggg

If you have time, check my meta, will see how townie I am all the time :giggle:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Ok...
So people, let's move the game forward... you'll be in my town block if vote
Leaven

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 307, Ythan wrote:
In post 290, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 288, Ythan wrote:Is all this in response to just 262 or stuff he said later down the page I guess I'd like to know.
Their
urge
to policy elimination someone who is playing anti-town which they think pro-scum material (then why even bother to mention
policy elimination
term) despite of being an old player doesn’t seem right to me.
Btw, do you disagree with that? If so, then why?
I don't disagree with what you're saying i just still want you to explain what all evidence went into you saying it.
Do you get all the answers?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 310, Ythan wrote:
In post 309, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Ok...
So people, let's move the game forward... you'll be in my town block if vote
Leaven
No I'd like for you to answer that question if you don't mind.
What question? I thought I answer all the questions of yours??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 308, Val89 wrote:^^ Would you consider her to be a bit scummy if her answer to that is "lol, that's obvious" then refused to answer it when you told her it wasn't?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 312, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 306, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 295, Leaven wrote:So if Salsa, Leaven, and James all flip town this game. What are the takeaways.

- With Salsa, scum can freely do anti-town things and even be town-bucketed for it. Furthermore, if people vote that scummy behavior, they will actually be scum-bucketed for it.

What advantage does town get (now or in the future) from laying a red carpet down for scum to freely behave against the interest of town? I'm happy to create an environment that discourages anti-town behavior.

If James was randomly 25% Scum, 25% PR, 50% VT, now I have him at 30% Scum, 5% PR, 65% VT. Still overwhelmingly likely to be VT, but as I've said previously, outside of a better option (which we likely will have in 5 days), my vote lands there.

This is scummy.
Since when sarcasm is scummy :eek:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 315, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 300, StrangeMatter wrote:@Leaven any other reads you want to make other than James? It sounds like you have other reads considering he's your top scum read.
i wanted to say this when the votes were 2-2-1 ythan-strange-james, so i could have leaven walk us through why the other wagons are bad
nobody really believes that you're scum anymore and that's ok :good:
No, I still think they are scum.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 317, JamesTheNames wrote:

Until I replaced into 2064, you were basically a consensus scum in that game. So this is incorrect.
Not to mention, if you were town you'd be able to give reasoning outside of meta. You are trying to play into the "too scum to be scum" category.
Posts: 80, 83, 111, 208, 223, 286, 306. All ping me that way.
I also don't buy the whole unvoting at E-2 nonsense.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What I meant was I openwolfing as town, so if anyone thinks anti-town = pro-scum and eliminate me for that, it’s not necessarily my fault. You need to find agenda behind the behaviour, scum will never act scummy.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 320, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 306, Salsabil Faria wrote:If you have time, check my meta, will see how townie I am all the time
i have time
name a few games?
If you search my name, you'll find enough, I didn’t talk about any specific game of mine.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 322, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 320, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 306, Salsabil Faria wrote:If you have time, check my meta, will see how townie I am all the time
i have time
name a few games?
FYI, it'll be tough to read me based on my newbie games.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 324, Val89 wrote:

Until I replaced into 2064, you were basically a consensus scum in that game. So this is incorrect.
You might be overselling this one a bit James. Given the "will see how townie I am all the time" comment came in response to Leaven suggesting that a refusal to vote you for your VT claim is laying a red carpet for scummy behavoir - I
think
she might actually have been saying in a sarcastic manner "I've been known to do scummy things as town myself", not "I'm always read as town".

In any case, her ISO in that game before you replaced her is literally 6 posts, and I think "consensus scum" is a wildly overstating the matter. I wasn't in that game, but reading it back quickly it looks like there were 3 slots expressing mild reservations about Salsabil, which had translated into one vote, at the point you replaced in.

This isn't to say that Salsabil hasn't done things that do warrant attention in this game. I'm still trying to get my head around what her CCing your VT claim means for her alignment; I literally don't know where to start with that one, which is why I haven't approached it until now; but I don't think that comment and the 2064 game are going to be helpful in sorting her.
Come into my townblock :D

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 326, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 305, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Btw, if
Leaven
flips red,
StrangeMatter

Dan
James
Val
Can I hear more about your read on Dann, Salsa?
Yeah, I played with them before + how they're playing here seems townie to me + I can mindmeld with them on some matter, so they're in townblock for now.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 325, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 324, Val89 wrote:

You might be overselling this one a bit James. Given the "will see how townie I am all the time" comment came in response to Leaven suggesting that a refusal to vote you for your VT claim is laying a red carpet for scummy behavoir - I
think
she might actually have been saying in a sarcastic manner "I've been known to do scummy things as town myself", not "I'm always read as town".

In any case, her ISO in that game before you replaced her is literally 6 posts, and I think "consensus scum" is a wildly overstating the matter. I wasn't in that game, but reading it back quickly it looks like there were 3 slots expressing mild reservations about Salsabil, which had translated into one vote, at the point you replaced in.

This isn't to say that Salsabil hasn't done things that do warrant attention in this game. I'm still trying to get my head around what her CCing your VT claim means for her alignment; I literally don't know where to start with that one, which is why I haven't approached it until now; but I don't think that comment and the 2064 game are going to be helpful in sorting her.
Meta = Ree. We know this.
If you think I'm lying/scummy, then why don't you vote me
James
?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 339, Ythan wrote:
In post 332, Salsabil Faria wrote:You need to find agenda behind the behaviour, scum will never act scummy.
If you can believe this then ask yourself what scummy means.
I don’t understand what you're trying to say here... Scums usually don't appear as scummy, are they? It’s better to treat as town rather then scum, right?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 340, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 324, Val89 wrote:This isn't to say that Salsabil hasn't done things that do warrant attention in this game. I'm still trying to get my head around what her CCing your VT claim means for her alignment; I literally don't know where to start with that one, which is why I haven't approached it until now; but I don't think that comment and the 2064 game are going to be helpful in sorting her.
they've been saying that they are bored a lot this game, i think the action is in line with that along with maybe their relatively high posting
i just think salsa leans town for their earlygame
#78, #111 i felt were pretty town. before these posts i just townbinned them for laughing at me (#37, response in #77)
looking back the rest of the fluffposting is comparatively 'empty' to the towny posts i pointed out
i guess i'll know if it's gonna be helpful in sorting them when i start reading
I'm bored af :yawn: :yawn:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 338, Ythan wrote:You're all good I don't think anything useful is gonna come out of the angle I was trying to get at at this point.
This sounds like you want to prove that I'm scum but I'm not giving you a solid reason to do so :giggle: :shifty:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 343, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 332, Salsabil Faria wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What I meant was I openwolfing as town, so if anyone thinks anti-town = pro-scum and eliminate me for that, it’s not necessarily my fault. You need to find agenda behind the behaviour, scum will never act scummy.
In post 283, Salsabil Faria wrote:

scum try to look town
^This
i think that both of these seem to contradict eachother. which do you believe more? or am i looking at this wrong
In both posts, it’s saying that Scums usually need act like townie to get towncred and towns don’t need to act like townie to get towncred. It's usually scums burden to get towncred, not towns.
Read the posts again.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 345, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 343, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:i think that both of these seem to contradict eachother. which do you believe more? or am i looking at this wrong
hmmmm i think i am actually. ill point out what i see

scum will never act scummy, when combined with the statement "scum try to look town" when town act scummy means that one of the two are wrong
You guys read the whole thing wrong or I can't express the words properly. English isn’t my Native language, you guys can ask
Dan
if you still don’t understand.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 347, Ythan wrote:
In post 341, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 332, Salsabil Faria wrote:You need to find agenda behind the behaviour, scum will never act scummy.
I don’t understand what you're trying to say here... Scums usually don't appear as scummy, are they? It’s better to treat as town rather then scum, right?
If you think scum never do scummy things then it's different things that are scummy, but something is scummy or this game would be random for real and not just when we talk shit.
What scums do is scummy by decimation, but they don't want to
appear
to be scummy, that's what I meant.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 351, Salsabil Faria wrote:
If you think scum never do scummy things then it's different things that are scummy, but something is scummy or this game would be random for real and not just when we talk shit.
What scums do is scummy by definition, but they don't want to
appear
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 350, Ythan wrote:I'm pretty sure I understand you but since we're in a newbie and I'm an se I want to clarify that scum tells do exist. We can debate what they are all day, sure.
Nah, thank you! I do enough theory talk already for the sake of being in the newbie game
:nerd:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 352, Ythan wrote:
In post 351, Salsabil Faria wrote:
What scums do is scummy by decimation, but they don't want to
appear
Yeah I got u we're on the same page.
If one of my scumreads flip green, you'll be deep wolf appearing as a town-helping SE :wink:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

No one is doing anything, scums are chilling I bet... :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
@Ythan
, want to start a flash wagon on anyone I don’t townread??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:46 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 359, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 342, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 340, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 324, Val89 wrote:This isn't to say that Salsabil hasn't done things that do warrant attention in this game. I'm still trying to get my head around what her CCing your VT claim means for her alignment; I literally don't know where to start with that one, which is why I haven't approached it until now; but I don't think that comment and the 2064 game are going to be helpful in sorting her.
they've been saying that they are bored a lot this game, i think the action is in line with that along with maybe their relatively high posting
i just think salsa leans town for their earlygame
#78, #111 i felt were pretty town. before these posts i just townbinned them for laughing at me (#37, response in #77)
looking back the rest of the fluffposting is comparatively 'empty' to the towny posts i pointed out
i guess i'll know if it's gonna be helpful in sorting them when i start reading
I'm bored af :yawn: :yawn:
Let's hope the next game is fun and you aren't complaining every other post.
UNVOTE: Ythan
VOTE: Salsabil Faria
She's purposefully going for the too scummy to be scummy vibes.
Whatever you say :wink:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:54 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 361, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 349, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 345, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 343, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:i think that both of these seem to contradict eachother. which do you believe more? or am i looking at this wrong
hmmmm i think i am actually. ill point out what i see

scum will never act scummy, when combined with the statement "scum try to look town" when town act scummy means that one of the two are wrong
You guys read the whole thing wrong or I can't express the words properly. English isn’t my Native language, you guys can ask
Dan
if you still don’t understand.
okay, i think i have the posts understood now. i'm posting it here so you can fix whatever seems wrong if you think it's worth your time
In post 346, Salsabil Faria wrote:

scum try to look town
^This
i think that both of these seem to contradict eachother. which do you believe more? or am i looking at this wrong
In both posts, it’s saying that Scums usually need act like townie to get towncred and towns don’t need to act like townie to get towncred. It's usually scums burden to get towncred, not towns.
Read the posts again.
takeaway from first post of 343:
scum's posts will often be posted with an agenda in mind. anti-town actions, most of the time will not benefit scum

takeaway from second post of 343:
i agree with dann, who says that town almost always will do things that benefit mafia*. the mafia will mimic this pattern if they think it will make them look town.

*may include less severe actions too, like tunnelling and not contributing, which won't really make mafia stronger in terms of info, but is still bad

post 346: i want to reaffirm that scum can mimic the carefree attitude of an anti-town townie. the posting will have an agenda behind it, because looking town can help with accomplishing their goals

i think this is logical and something that i actually agree with the majority of, but the posts border on mafia theory so i'm marking it as not alignment indicative
I change my play style if I want to change it, not because what other people think I should do as any alignment.
It’s nothing wrong what you're saying, I am just stating that if you want to eliminate an anti-town player, you need to find/understand the agenda behind it, not only because they are playing anti-townie way.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 364, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 363, Salsabil Faria wrote:I change my play style if I want to change it, not because what other people think I should do as any alignment.
It’s nothing wrong what you're saying, I am just stating that if you want to eliminate an anti-town player, you need to find/understand the agenda behind it, not only because they are playing anti-townie way.
If you can't get rid of scum for whatever reason you should aim for Hammer or lose without anti-townie people. Purposeful anti-town behaviour, such as yourself, isn't indicative sure, but it benefits town to hammer them still.
So tell me, why are you playing off the "What I'm doing is anti-town but doesn't make me scum?"
Do you intend to play in a way to benefit town? Do you have any arguments as to why you're town instead of "meta" and "anti town =/= scum"?
The whole argument is for dismissing
Leaven
's
anti-town=pro-scum
notion, it’s not about my alignment here.
I'm trying to move the game forward, actively scum-hunting, engaging with a
wall
like you (ironically who did the most anti-town thing but keep questioning about mine :lol:), engaging with others also to sort them out.... so yeah, I'm not using meta card here.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Read-list:

Town:
James

Val

Dann

Null:
CLSR

Clark

Ythan

Scum:
SM

Leaven

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Last night (while being in bed), I realized,
Ythan
has only done theory stuff so far. Yes, they are a SE but also a player but instead of playing they're actually teaching everyone so far. If they really take the SE stuff seriously, they should concentrate more about practical stuff (meaning play the game by implementing the theory they have been teaching about), not only focus on correcting the theory talk of others.
That's been said, I think they are scum who are using their SE position as a shield.

UNVOTE: Leaven

VOTE: Ythan

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 370, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 369, Val89 wrote:
In post 277, JamesTheNames wrote:Hello. I'll be catching up when I wake up. cowsloveSushirolls is scum. I'll explain why when I wake up.
James, do you have any plans to come back to this?
Yep I'm just being very careful with interactions with him, as to not break any rules.
What do you mean?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 368, Leaven wrote:To that end, I owe James an apology. All this activity is proof that his line had merit. UNVOTE: JamesTheNames

VOTE: ClarkBar 10 posts? Come save us please!
Wut??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 374, Nahdia wrote:
In post 371, Nahdia wrote:
Now seeking replacement for ClarkBar.
Gamma Emerald replaces ClarkBar.
Yay! Hi
Gamma
:D

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 393, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 121, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 112, Dannflor wrote: Salsabi also came up for specific excuses why they wouldn't vote Val.
I didn't find any ping from that post, certainly not agreed with your reasoning, thus didn't vote. It's not an excuse, it's a read. And why do you think I would hop into voting after seeing your vote??
yeah, Dann's wording in that post comes off as rather uncharitable
O yeah, I totally forget about this...
@Dann
, you don't give the answer yet ig.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 397, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 157, Dannflor wrote:I think StrangeMatter and Leaven are my top two scum reads.

Val and James can be very tentatively town for now
why those scumreads?
I feel like Ythan and Salsa are my leading scumspects rn

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 404, Dannflor wrote:oh no

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

I think you replaced into a scum slot :/
Since when you scumread
Clark
slot???

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 421, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Do you think the scum would out themselves this early?
May be, may be not... But my point was not that.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:54 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 426, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 217, JamesTheNames wrote:
First of all the person putting it onto 4 would have to justify it. Then you hammer the hammerer D2 as a matter or policy.
this is my post but better
Do you read my response?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #82) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:57 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 433, Ythan wrote:
In post 427, Gamma Emerald wrote:

If House were in this game I'd expect him to call this out as proper play scolding, but as he isn't I'll do it instead
this feels like Ythan is more interested in lecturing people than actually sorting them
James is doing a bunch of dumb shit in a newbie game I'm an se in so yeah there's a bit of that. Is it all I'm posting? No it isn't.
actually yes :shifty:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 442, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Btw, if
Leaven
flips red,
StrangeMatter

Dan
James
Val
Is it just me or does it feel remarkably like Salsa is trying to pocket Dann? Her reads mirror his a bit
too
much imo.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 447, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 446, Gamma Emerald wrote:

This is scummy.
Why?
I kinda think it is too, but I don’t think it’s gonna be the same logic as yours.
As far as I'm concerned, if your sole argument is "Look. Meta." as to why you're town, you aren't town.
I haven’t said that, you're misinterpreting my thoughts completely.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 449, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 447, JamesTheNames wrote:As far as I'm concerned, if your sole argument is "Look. Meta." as to why you're town, you aren't town.
Impressive. It’s not what my logic is, but it definitely blows mine out of the water.
I was thinking the sheer amount of time Salsa was calling stuff “boring” was scummy
Which has a merit to it I think, but the last time I saw someone do the “I’m town because this is my town game” thing they were scum, and someone actually whipped out this exact same point against them
And I'll keep telling till my last breath that I didn’t mean what you guys are still thinking!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #86) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 450, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 443, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 441, StrangeMatter wrote:Policy to me should not take priority over your actual reads though.
Leaven has indicated he isn’t really doing that though?
True, but I also noted he said that he'd vote someone else if. The only problem is the last couple posts to me don't come off as someone trying to scum hunt so far, which I still find a little odd, although this might just be their playstyle.
This is hilarious!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 451, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 324, Val89 wrote:I'm still trying to get my head around what her CCing your VT claim means for her alignment
...I would think that’s an obvious troll by Salsa?
Duh!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 457, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 336, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 326, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
Btw, if
Leaven
flips red,
StrangeMatter

Dan
James
Val
Can I hear more about your read on Dann, Salsa?
Yeah, I played with them before + how they're playing here seems townie to me + I can mindmeld with them on some matter, so they're in townblock for now.
Translation: I know how charismatic Dann can be, I know he’s town, and I’m trying to pocket him.
LMAO! I'm not you :lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 458, Gamma Emerald wrote:

scum try to look town
^This
they’re actually kinda the same thought
But they’re both at least somewhat off-base, so the fact you thought they were contradicting was probably sensible, your gut instinct told you something was wrong with them.
Desperately trying to prove me scum, that's interesting... Are you rolled scum? :wink:
O my God! I'm trying to pocket
Dann
again :eek:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 460, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 366, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Read-list:

Town:
James

Val

Dann

Null:
CLSR

Clark

Ythan

Scum:
SM

Leaven
Let’s note despite what I’d call positive interactions with CLSR and Ythan, they’re both still null
These don’t feel like legitimate reads
What you're doing is tunneling me lol!
Who do you think will be scum when I'll flip green?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 463, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Salsabil Faria
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 469, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:

This is scummy.
i assumed that salsa was joking because of the laughing emote and constant talking about how anti-town actions do not equal pro-scum, which stems from personal experience more than anything (?)
Re-read my all the posts, you'll understand.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 475, Ythan wrote:
In post 465, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Ythan
has only done theory stuff so far. Yes, they are a SE but also a player but instead of playing they're actually teaching everyone so far. If they really take the SE stuff seriously, they should concentrate more about practical stuff (meaning play the game by implementing the theory they have been teaching about), not only focus on correcting the theory talk of others.
That's been said, I think they are scum who are using their SE position as a shield.

I had a conversation with literally you literally yesterday about not theory.
In post 285, Ythan wrote:snip
Do you want me to grab more or do you want to explain that vote again.
And from that conversation I gain nothing. You took all the info from me and then shut your mouth and most of the time in the game you theory-talked.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 477, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 465, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Ythan

imagine the slightest pressure from a replacement and someone completely folds.
Don't understand what you're trying to say here... elaborate please.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 481, Ythan wrote:
In post 480, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 433, Ythan wrote:
In post 427, Gamma Emerald wrote:

If House were in this game I'd expect him to call this out as proper play scolding, but as he isn't I'll do it instead
this feels like Ythan is more interested in lecturing people than actually sorting them
James is doing a bunch of dumb shit in a newbie game I'm an se in so yeah there's a bit of that. Is it all I'm posting? No it isn't.
actually yes :shifty:
I may not have 400+ d1 of this game like certain players but nah ur full of shit sorry.
Ha ha ha.... Sure!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 486, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 485, Salsabil Faria wrote:I haven’t said that, you're misinterpreting my thoughts completely.
Do me a favour and read your own 306.
You RE-READ my posts first.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 490, Ythan wrote:Maybe you should just tell them what you did mean.
I did! And you were there in that conversation :!:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 500, Ythan wrote:VOTE: Salsabil Faria
You think miseliminate me will help you on D2?? :lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:33 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 509, Ythan wrote:You have 97 posts clown.
Hello SE, isn’t there is a rule
not to attack the player but attack their paly style
??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Ok I give up! I was trying my best though :oops: :cry:
I'm a mafia goon :twisted:
Nice to play with all of you :D

VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:08 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

The thread is still unlocked, good..
Despite being a
SE
Ythan
still put me at E-1 unannounced = scum-claim.
Partner can be in {
SM
Gamma
Leaven
}.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #102) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:12 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Last but not the least,
Re-read
my post with an
open mind
, thank you :]

@Ythan
, why don't you find some to time to smell your a** and get high on that :lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #103) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

:mad:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #104) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

:oops:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #105) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

:cry:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #106) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Thanks for modding
Nahdia
, I enjoyed the songs :D

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #107) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1032, Gamma Emerald wrote:gg folks
Sorry about pushing you like that Salsa, you just stuck out like a sore thumb and I didn’t want to bus my roleblocker buddy too early
Now we got a beef :evil:
Well played you guys btw, specially
Ythan
, the conversation between you too seemed nonaligned.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #108) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:59 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1062, Ythan wrote:Sorry Salsa~
Nah, we are good! But not with your partner :igmeou:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #109) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1037, StrangeMatter wrote:Cannot believe both scum was on Salsa lmao.
I'm famous :giggle: :cool:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #110) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1040, Dannflor wrote:sorry town, I am both bad in F3s and bad at playing PRs
You did good buddy, just mafia did it better and I did worst :lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #111) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1046, Leaven wrote:Any thoughts on how to play the red N1 investigation on Gamma would be appreciated.
Superbly done :D

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #112) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1068, Gamma Emerald wrote:bruh what
I literally just called out your play for what it looked like, with some spin on it to make the case more appealing
if that's a problem then you should probably just dodge me in games from now on because it's probably gonna happen again. There was nothing personal about it, and you got all mad before I even started making allusions to your play in the other game so that's clearly not what fueled your issues here.
Are you dumb???? I'm pulling your leg here, you really don't understand me at all!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #113) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1066, Ythan wrote:Good job immediately calling it in the dead thread.
Lol, doesn’t matter, it was too late :oops: :( :good:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #114) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1071, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm am practically blind to most sarcasm, please understand, so if you're joking I very much didn't get it
Yes, I was joking and I'm still joking
VOTE: Gamma
Revenge done :lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #115) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Yea yea :igmeou: :yawn:

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”