Newbie 2077 : The Curse of a Blue Diamond!! - Gameover

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #200) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:19 am

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

i kinda regret responding with a wallpost already, since a back and forth with 6 responses isn't the most engaging thing for everyone else to look at. i'll attempt to give my conclusion to as many as them as possible
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:Your hands are not 100 % clean. In the quoted post you even said you forced him to E-1. You didn't do it by putting the E-1 vote. It was 'just' the E-3 vote. But that is far from 100 % clean. I guess you would still claim you weren't part of the crime if Uranus got hammered. Sure you didn't hammer him but still were part of the train.
clarifying: my hands are clean in the "putting people at E-1" department.
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:Would you still claim this if he got hammered and flipped green? This is totally hindsight. Or were you sure scum didn't have the option of hammering Uranus because you are one of them and the other one was on the train (or Uranus for that matter)?
i think you already know the answer to this: if uranus got hammered regardless of alignment, then clearly putting people at E-1 matters so I wouldn't say that
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:At the time I asked that question your actions for me only made sense if you were a mason together with Uranus. You dropped the word mason in one of your posts so I thought that was a secret hint on you being mason. The other question I asked (about your read list) was in context with this mason theory. You shattered that part as well, so the theory was gone anyways.

So if I get you right you accuse me of blatantly rolefishing because I tried to verify things you posted. But why did you give this fake information about 'smoking the mason herb' in the first place? You started to rolefish there if you ask me. Maybe you hoped for some other power role to stand up and say "mason not possible, because I know part of the setup".
you can call it rolefishing but it wasn't my intention to do so, while your prodding was explicitly "i want to sort and verify CLSR's softclaim"
i do get how it can look that way but it's a poor way to do it as scum, since its contingent on random newbies picking it up and counterclaiming me based on a softclaim. i think most people would just push me and obviously see that i'm not a mason, especially not with uranus
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:If i interprete your post right that's doing the math badly. I think you like to make us believe scum knows X/9 roles at the beginning of stated day or night. But there are some flaws with your calculation.
Spoiler: math, spoiled this so post is shorter - CLS
d1 - scum knows 2/9 roles. True: they know the roles of themselves
n1 - scum knows 2/9 roles. Uranus and me claiming VT doesn't reveal anything to mafia. One or both of us could be fakeclaiming as to not revealing our tiwn power role. Or as far as you are concerned one or both of us could be mafia. Or do you know we aren't?
d2 - scum knows 4/9 roles, 8 are alive. Now they know themselves, Reg and one rolecopped townie
n2 - scum knows 5/9 roles, 7 are alive. Suppose one of the not known roles was elimed d2
d3 - scum knows 7/9 roles, 6 are alive. Again one nightkill and one rolecop
n3 - scum knows 8/9 roles, 5 are alive. See n2
d4 - scum knows 9/9 roles, 4 are alive. After killing the last unknown person we are in a F4 situation but with 2 scum and two townies and the PR probably killed

This sceanario is the worst case scenario. Mafia could have one of their abbilities blocked or tracked (depending on setup) or one of them could have been elimed d2 or d3. I don't think F4 with a PR hasn't that out of the world possibility you seem to make us think.

On the other hand: Why are you so sure astro/norwee wagons are happening today? One has one and the other two votes so far. Why don't you add yourself to that soup? You also have one vote.
why isn't my case the worst scenario? you both were put at E-1 and claimed that way, so your claims are somewhat reliable.
but yeah, i did the math wrong. scum knows every role by night 4, not day 3. i do believe that there's a chance that the PR makes it to F4 now, as small as that chance is
we can only hope that you guys fakeclaimed in the extremely dire situations you were in. :wink:

i forgot that you voted me. you can lump me in the voting pool, since i haven't claimed
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:I don't get that logic. If he says he is a fakeclaim champion and claims VT what does it give you? Is the VT real or fake because of him being the fake champion? If he denies being a fake king you don't know if that is true and are none the wiser. That question was just like me asking you "Are you scum?"
it'd give me the idea that they're not using their champion fakeclaiming skills to claim a PR in any of the times they were put at E-1 (two separate instances)
this helps because LQ was trying to figure out if their background would make them more inclined to claim PR as scum or not

from my opening posts, you know that
i know at least a tiny bit of his background, and i've watched him play.
so yes, i do know a bit of the truth, but i needed them to say their own opinion out loud
In post 1081, kennyk wrote:I believe you when you are saying you don't like my post. It might very well be because I caught you. And no, my vote on you is not majorly based on policy. I believe you are scum. But as a VT I do not know that for sure. And therefor being wrong is a possibiliy. But it's one I am willing to take.

And why should I stop stepping on your toes? Will you stop stepping on others toes, too?
i don't actually have an answer to this. therefore, keep going! just make sure it's town-motivated toe stepping
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #201) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:20 am

In post 1059, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Regrider wouldn’t be an good kill from me as scum here imo. If we assume it was an kill not based on them being FN (which i believe, as from my quick look at their ISO it didn’t seem to be telegraphed at all) but rather an kill made from someone that would likely not be in an bad position in people’s reads today. Hence an relatively discreet kill was made the choice. I would imagine Quick to be an much bigger priority kill if scum felt threatened by their solving and general hyperposting.
i didn't see this but this is generally agreeable
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #202) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:49 am

townblock uranus-lq and i want to add myself and kenny in there. discuss
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #203) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:45 pm

In post 1124, kennyk wrote:
In post 1102, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:townblock uranus-lq and i want to add myself and kenny in there. discuss
Thanks for letting me in in this townblock after heavyly stepping on your toes. But why this Uranus-LG block and us being in there?
i think lq and uranus are probably one of the most backed up townies in this game. uranus by the lack of associatives, and lq for their individual play

despite a few opinions feeling otherwise,
i do not get the impression that i am talking to scum.
i've sat on it for a little bit and there's a ton of posts of you disagreeing or even scumreading me for things that are really just culture clash. most recent example i can think of is this:
In post 1090, kennyk wrote:To the scenarios: As I pointed out earlier (I am just to lazy right now to look up in which post, and I don't wanna fake quote ), a VT claim in my eyes is nowhere as reliable as you seem to think it is. A PR could very well hide behind a VT claim. I as scum wouldn't be too sure about those claims. And especially in the scenario we have it is not unlikely as our reaining PR is either jailkeeper or tracker. In both cases there are three setups.
i didn't really understand you until about a few hours ago, where i barely got into my head that this was because of a difference in background. in my homesite, a VT claiming PR is many times more likely to happen than a PR claiming VT, despite the latter being way safer. so much so, in fact, that there's a saying that a lot of people use when a person at E-1 claims VT, "villy killy"
it didn't really register in my head that a VT claiming PR was a large possibility, but i should always welcome it and not project that fact into my hypothetical scenarios
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #204) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:53 pm

In post 1090, kennyk wrote:But one thing I haven't seen so far is your reason, why you posted the mason thing in the first place.
Spoiler: for kennyk's eyes only
i've strayed away from answering this ever since you talked to me about secret hints, but to be transparent i'm explicitly trying to play on people's reactions more this game and see what information i get out of it. it isn't limited to random PR softs, i've done a ton of different things like naked voting, fluff pictures and downright horrific takes.
(well, at least half of them are intentional. the other half is :oops:)

no, i'm not trying to do a TSTBS approach: i think a major difference would be in its purpose: this was in order to collect reactions, the TSTBS approach is to attempt to get townread or survive with WIFOM. LQ confusing the two gives me even more reason to townread them: they're putting obvious thought into what i'm doing and got a conclusion that's inches away from the truth.
In post 1127, LicketyQuickety wrote:@RR,

Between CLS and Kenny, I feel kenny's content has been a lot better in terms of actually providing meaningful information that leads to a solve. I don't feel the same way about CLS. There's just too much WIFOM in CLS and all their takes. I also brought up another reason to SR CLS in .
i'm going to take the time to comb through the game again and get the big picture

also, bad town, no dessert tonight. 5 different people expressing a distaste in my play, and only one person has decided to vote me for it? evil, disgusting, unsavory, and most importantly, zzzzzzzzzzz
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #205) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:54 pm

In post 1130, kennyk wrote:*irony on* Btw. did anyone notice the obvious connection that makes the two mentioned players the perfect scum team? With names like Uranus and astronomyforwo there has to be a connection. *irony off*
does this mean RR and RR are a townpair?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #206) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:06 pm

In post 1100, LicketyQuickety wrote:I can understand what you are saying here, but the thing I see is that I see CLS trying to do a lot of things that make them look good without actually providing a meaningful (or conclusive, if you will) conclusion to all the things CLS is supposedly doing to solve the game. These big analysis posts CLS does seems more like trying to look good rather than actually helping CLS solve the game.
these jabs at my playstyle are personal to me
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #207) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:14 pm

In post 1137, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 1100, LicketyQuickety wrote:I can understand what you are saying here, but the thing I see is that I see CLS trying to do a lot of things that make them look good without actually providing a meaningful (or conclusive, if you will) conclusion to all the things CLS is supposedly doing to solve the game. These big analysis posts CLS does seems more like trying to look good rather than actually helping CLS solve the game.
these jabs at my playstyle are personal to me
are not*

i will acknowledge when something doesn't work but obviously neither of us know that yet
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #208) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:14 am

In post 1139, kennyk wrote:Allthough the unwillingness to vote you might tell us something about the nonvoters, too.
my point. why slap votes on people who aren't going to react to your votes at all, and don't have enough information to be accurately scumcased (or at least nobody has tried to write a comprehensive case despite LQ) when you have one of the highest posters here and being universally scumread? seems like people are deathly afraid of conflict
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #209) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:28 am

In post 1129, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1128, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1126, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't really like Cows lately,
I haven't liked CLS all game long. Was there some earlier content by them that you did like?
Not that i remember.
Do you think Uranus has partner equity with Cow or that Uranus is more scummy?
good questions by evil people
In post 1098, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1079, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:if uranus is a fakeclaiming champion, then he should go and say that. what's the problem with this again? if he isn't good at fakeclaiming, chances are he won't do it as scum.
Which is exactly what Uranus said. They said they normally don't fakeclaim as Scum. Why are you covering for Uranus so strongly here?
i rephrased my interpretation of uranus's post which turned into uranus's post. aaa
i think i've shown many times that i don't like when wack logic is used to scumread somebody. you gotta scumread a person properly by building up your reasoning with my input or not bother
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #210) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:38 am

In post 1143, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Evil people? Really?
n
no sir, no evil people around here
:shifty:
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #211) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:49 am

In post 1145, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What would you say if i voted you because "good posts, but evil."?
You :D can take this :D read and :D shove :D it :D up :D your :D nose. :D Seriously? :) How :) many :) fucking :) pages :) have :) I :) contributed :) while :) you :) did :) jack :) shit :) and :) you're :) going :) to :) select :) my :) push :) on you :) and :) say I'm mafia.

No I'm not going to let this slide. This is a garbage post of your thoughts and I can't even confront you on this because you're straight up calling me evil. That's not helpful. Get your head in the game or you're gonna be sorry.

Spoiler:
i'd probably look at what you've said about me before and ask about it
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #212) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:02 am

In post 1148, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How interested would you be in annRadical Rat wagon?
i don't feel good wagoning them with the information i currently have on them. i think i'll develop a read on them in the next day or two when i reread the game and note interactions

extremely sharp disagreement on me + kenny being TvS, i've realized you said on the next page but i've mostly ignored it now that i've put into place that i think we're both town and why, which they have not responded to yet. it's a bit of a "wait and see" thing for me

i didn't really note it at first because the eventual vote on kenny felt consistent and the reasons for the TvS stance felt alright, but wrong
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #213) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:18 am

that's a lot of words for "null"
i have small reads on everyone else (aside from astro)
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #214) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:33 am

as much as i'd like to think that salsa's hammer suggestion is alignment indicative i just can't really think of myself using it unironically
how did salsa treat uranus before all of that?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #215) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:21 pm

In post 1172, LicketyQuickety wrote:I think if Uranus is Town, then CLS is probably Town as well. I see the point that CLS is making in saying Uranus can't be teamed with anyone, but uh... Scum bus.
i think there's a lot of people we can rule out as uranus's partner based on the two E-1s
mod, requesting prod on astronomyfortwo
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #216) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:21 pm

this will work i swear
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #217) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:08 pm

In post 816, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 802, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
Spoiler: vote counts of E-1 wagons
In post 170, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Vote Count 1-5
Save The Dragons
:
floo
: , kennyk
Entellian
:
kennyk
: floo, Salsabil Faria,, Uranus
Uranus
: LicketyQuickety,
cowsloveSushirolls
:Entellian
Salsabil Faria
: Save The Dragons,
Radical Rat
:
LicketyQuickety
: cowsloveSushirolls, Radical Rat

Not Voting
(9):

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline: August 25th, 2021

Countdown: (expired on 2021-08-23 20:00:00)

Mod Notes:

LicketyQuickety replaces Catboi
Salsabil Faria is on V/LA till 19th August 2021
- :]
height of wagon: floo, salsa, radical, uranus (chronological order)
In post 585, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Vote Count 1-8
Save The Dragons
:
RegRider
: ,
astronomyfortwo
:
kennyk
: , Radical Rat
Uranus
: LicketyQuickety, cowsloveSushirolls, RegRider, Save The Dragons [E-1]
cowsloveSushirolls
:,
Salsabil Faria
: ,, Uranus, astronomyfortwo
Radical Rat
:
LicketyQuickety
: Salsabil Faria

Not Voting
(9): , kennyk

Deadline: August 27th, 2021

Countdown: (expired on 2021-08-27 20:00:00)

Mod Notes:

In post 983, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Vote Count 1-10
Save The Dragons
:
RegRider
: Uranus
astronomyfortwo
:NorwegianboyEE, , LicketyQuickety
kennyk
Uranus
: RegRider, cowsloveSushirolls, Radical Rat, Save The Dragons (E-1)
cowsloveSushirolls
: kennyk,
NorwegianboyEE
: , astronomyfortwo, ,
Radical Rat
:
LicketyQuickety

Not Voting
(9): , ,

Deadline: August 29th, 2021

Countdown: (expired on 2021-08-29 06:32:00)

Mod Notes:

kennyK is on V/LA until Tuesday

without all of the extra context:

kenny's E-1 included floo, salsabil, radical and uranus
uranus's E-1 included LQ, me, regrider/floo, StD
salsa's E-1 included uranus, astronomyfortwo, STD, LQ (
not included in spoilers
)
uranus's second E-1 included regrider, me, radical rat, and STD
italicalized wagons are listed on spoilers
EBWOP
EBWOP
i'll do something with this later but for the most part, STD is right
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #218) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:37 am

i couldn't imagine forgetting about a mafia game for this long

UNVOTE: NorwegianboyEE
finishing the ISO i started on D1 and drawing more conclusions from that
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #219) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:03 am

i'm away but when I'm back im going over and finishing the salsa iso I left unfinished on d1
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #220) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:24 am

In post 1208, kennyk wrote:
In post 1206, Radical Rat wrote:Welp, it's time to start deciding on an actual elimination this time.
-snip- -CLSR
I for one am willing to vote

cowsloveSushirolls
astronomyfortwo

(in that order)
you may have mentioned this already, but do you have ideas on who has partner equity with me yet?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #221) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:26 am

ouch i cant format on mobile. responding to kenny's elim list here
i might also develop my read on RR. my only exposure to them was when they replaced in a recent newbie game and got quickhammered for voting early in mylo
that RR and RR here have similar levels of performativeness and my gut feeling is that it's not particularly easy to replicate as scum but I'll try to support this with actual games
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #222) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:34 am

cowsloveSushirolls wrote:i couldn't imagine forgetting about a mafia game for this long

finishing the ISO i started on D1 and drawing more conclusions from that
lol @ saying this twice CLSR
In post 1212, Uranus wrote:I am willing to vote off cows and std and possibly astro from that post rad made.
what post?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #223) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:05 pm

In post 1215, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1211, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:ouch i cant format on mobile. responding to kenny's elim list here
i might also develop my read on RR. my only exposure to them was when they replaced in a recent newbie game and got quickhammered for voting early in mylo
that RR and RR here have similar levels of performativeness and my gut feeling is that it's not particularly easy to replicate as scum but I'll try to support this with actual games
Quickhammered for catching scum in my first post after joining, I might clarify.
Not really relevant to this situation, I'm just pretty proud of that game, in spite of losing.

But yeah, meta on me is probably not going to be terribly helpful, because this is my first full game in over a year.
i'm proud of you too, RR
didn't actually know about this being your first full game tho, welcome back
In post 1216, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1210, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: you may have mentioned this already, but do you have ideas on who has partner equity with me yet?
I do not. None of your interactions have really stood out to me as partnery.
thanks for your input, now i gotta ask kenny
@kenny
also, back home, so it is
ISO time
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #224) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:17 pm

hi im VT

i can finish up that ISO and you can send me off but i'm not exactly feeling that town knows exactly what to do after i get limmed
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #225) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:19 pm

and as much as i'd like to slobber over something like a uranus/astro scumteam since i've talked a bit about radical and norwee both having town equity it's not really something i'm comfortable with tossing around yet
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #226) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:25 pm

In post 1245, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1243, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:and as much as i'd like to slobber over something like a uranus/astro scumteam since i've talked a bit about radical and norwee both having town equity it's not really something i'm comfortable with tossing around yet
What about Norwee?
ultimately it's about how i interpreted - and also what i thought abt salsa in
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #227) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:36 pm

In post 1247, LicketyQuickety wrote:I sorta feel like you were throwing slog at Salsa/Norwee, but have you ever actually voted for them? Quote the post so I can see it.
only at the beginning of D2

they were a major wagon at the end of D1 but i ignored it in favor of uranus because norwee was barely settling in and also the other reasons in (this was a couple posts before the ISO)
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #228) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:36 pm

In post 1248, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:only at the beginning of D2
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #229) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:08 pm

In post 1253, LicketyQuickety wrote:CLS, your silence is deafening.
considering turning on invisible mode so that i don't have to bear with people saying undoubtedly cringe things like this

you're in a wicked state of confbias so i think it's best that i stick with doing my own thing for the next couple of hours
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #230) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:16 pm

In post 1255, LicketyQuickety wrote:How many of the articles have you read on the Wiki? Don't want to get Elimmed? Make someone else look more Scummy than you. Easy solution if you are Town. Not so easy if you are Scum.
i'm not fighting an elimination if it objectively helps town according to your data. you suggesting this is probably the worst thing i've seen all game

my stances are crystal clear
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #231) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:30 pm

LicketyQuickety wrote: If I was you I would push someone else. There's literally zero reason not to give your best effort here.
i'm not giving up, in fact that's exactly what i want to do when i say "stick with doing my own thing for the next couple of hours"
but one thing that i'm not going to try to do is attempt to deflect onto someone else today. i have a strong gut feeling that despite whoever flips and whatever color they are the thread's discontent with me will end up losing us the game
In post 1135, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:also, bad town, no dessert tonight. 5 different people expressing a distaste in my play, and only one person has decided to vote me for it? evil, disgusting, unsavory, and most importantly, zzzzzzzzzzz
i've been alluding to this for days and trying to encourage it in order to generate more discussion. i don't think i'm at the skill level to singlehandedly turn the game around and persuade people to not vote me
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #232) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:33 pm

In post 1258, LicketyQuickety wrote:I can't tell if CLS is defeated Town or defeated Scum at this point. Usually I can tell, but I can't here. I need more from CLS to really inform my read based on play here.
i get that this is probably some train of thought post, but why say this out loud when i'm pretty much oblivious to why you're asking me certain things here? it seems counter-productive since now that i've seen it i know that you're looking at my posts more critically than normal
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #233) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:14 pm

In post 1090, kennyk wrote:As a jailkeeper you either have a tracker, a FN or a VT as the other town role. If you out yourself you are doomed to be nightkilled n1.
As a tracker you either have a jailkeeper (1), a doc (2) or a FN (3) with you. If you claim you could be quite save in scenario 2 (doc protects you, you track), you could be save but both power roles are wasted in scenario 1 (jk jails you, you can't use your abbility) or you are doomed to be killed in n1 in scenario 3.
I don't like the probabilities in neither case. So a VT claim is more reasonable than any PR claim. (I am not going into me or Uranus being scum, because that wouldn't be part of a worst case scenario)
while i'm working on random other stuff, to anyone out there: do you think this is a sort of townslip? i think that unless kenny's partner was someone like astronomy, they would've talked in depth about the different setup possibilities and it would be nearly impossible to come out with something this genuine seeming (even if it is just mechanics)
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #234) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:42 pm

In post 1272, kennyk wrote:And I ask myself "What else could he have claimed?". Answer: nothing, as I pointed out here: 1090
i mean there was this cop soft i did for the funny a long time ago
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #235) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:58 pm

In post 1274, kennyk wrote:As I understand it you mean that I could have only come up with what I wrote on my own (me being town or scum with the nearly nonexisting astro). But why would an in depth discussion with someone else not have led to such a post? :confused:
i misunderstood it as a townslip (talking in depth about worlds with a JK and tracker when a friendly neighbor had just died implies you were not part of the kill) but upon a reread, but i still think my idea holds a little bit of water

i like the post and scum probably isn't inclined to post optimal PR play at a time when they just killed a friendly neighbor, if that makes sense
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #236) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:17 pm

In post 1277, kennyk wrote:Now I got it, I guess. But what if I posted it just to get towncred? :twisted:
GG
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #237) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:24 pm

In post 978, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: ok salsa ISO time

Spoiler: the ISO of salsa, the salsa iso.
In post 12, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Hi
floo
, long time no see

VOTE: A to Z

A town can't know A to Z
i found this opening post to be pretty awkward, like they really wanted to vote A2Z and wanted to form a reason
after
that fact. scummy? if you read way into it, probably
In post 39, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 23, kennyk wrote:That answer doesn't satisfy me in the least. I thought that maybe you didn't vote because you were town and didn't want to make a random accusation. Or you were a diamond thief and didn't want to be suspicious because of random voting.

But now you tell us you were to tired to do a simple rng. But posting was ok as was doing the rng one and a half hours later. And to top it of your 'randomness' casts the second vote on someone. All in all that seems highly suspicous in my eyes.

And as it is day 1 and we as town do not have any information at all (except maybe those with power rolls having informations concerning the general setup) this little bit is enough for me to undo my random vote.

UNVOTE: floo
VOTE: Uranus

And as I just read in Radical Rats posts while watching the preview to this post: As far as I read in the wiki and was usual in the days long gone by random voting to get things started on day one is quite common. Voting (or not voting) for someone because of his avatar is even more sus in my opinion. For me it seems as Radical Rat is trying to be helpful to Uranus (allthough I just asked a question). So I see a slight connection between those two.
Too solvy (it's not a correct word, don't know the correct word) to be town.....

UNVOTE: A to Z

VOTE: kennyk
later clarified as "LAMIST-y" (which is still an incorrect word) which is think is pretty solid grounds for a vote on kenny
In post 64, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 58, floo wrote:
In post 43, kennyk wrote: But serious: the more I think about floo, the more I dislike his posts. His first post (a vote with no further explanation) could have been a revenge for me rng-voting on him. Although at that time I already changed my vote to Uranus. Asked why he voted me, he just gave us the smiley. That is not much information. And only one faction likes the information to stay hidden: mafia.
There is nothing wrong with no explanation for my first vote. I randomly voted you because you were the person who had most recently posted. What was I supposed to do, make a joke about your username? I find it suspicious that you are trying to find secret motives for RVS votes. The smiley should have been enough to figure my vote was random.
And here I thought you also saw the LAMIST play thus voted them :facepalm: No mind melding for us :oops:
tone-read this one as a pretty towny post to make. i don't really find scum making this post, but i can't exactly pinpoint why. is it because it's directly related to townreading someone, because mindmelds with someone will result in that? or is it just that i like the small bit of irony that is sorting people's slots really early into the game while voting people for doing that
In post 68, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 60, floo wrote:I think she says kennyk is trying too hard, missing the obvious motive as I pointed out for a scum accusation. It's good that someone is trying to be serious because this is how we move out of RVS, but kennyk is doing this wrong. She may also be accusing kennyk of doing that just to look town. I recall that the term LAMIST is used here for this.
Perfectly explained but I want to add one thing: they said they had an account here before, so they played before here imo. That's why I'm not taking them that much of a newb player and when I read their posts ("
this sus, that sus
"), I found they were trying
too much
which I generally find suspicious.
salsa likely isn't partnered with kenny if they are unaware of how many games they have played (kenny has later confirmed that they have played two games many years back. salsa calls them "very experienced" when they're on par with someone like me)
In post 70, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 63, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 60, floo wrote:I think she says kennyk is trying too hard, missing the obvious motive as I pointed out for a scum accusation. It's good that someone is trying to be serious because this is how we move out of RVS, but kennyk is doing this wrong. She may also be accusing kennyk of doing that just to look town. I recall that the term LAMIST is used here for this.
what's the best way to move us outside of RVS, if the way kenny is doing it is "wrong"? is it just because the pushing happened to be on you because he thought your thought process was unclear? what happened in this game seems like just as good of a method as any, which is why i'm asking
I find
LAMIST play
scummy in general basis.
Almost every town games of mine, there was at least one scum
who appeared to be solvy in the early stage of the game
to gain towncred and in my scum games, I also tried to get towncred at RVS stage.
vote is backed up by meta: nobody prods into this, which is interesting
In post 77, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 74, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
what's the best way to move us outside of RVS, if the way kenny is doing it is "wrong"? is it just because the pushing happened to be on you because he thought your thought process was unclear? what happened in this game seems like just as good of a method as any, which is why i'm asking
I find
LAMIST play
scummy in general basis.
to gain towncred and in my scum games, I also tried to get towncred at RVS stage.
that's true, it's probably easiest to get credit in RVS since it's all just making good first impressions

i wanted to see if "there was at least one scum who appeared to be solvy in the early stage of the game" applied to my first game here and uh, we talked about sandwiches for around 100 posts :oops:
the person who DID try to solve around the end of those 100 posts was town, though. i am thinking that it's easier to look townier when you blend in with the townies instead of trying to lead and ask questions early, so i like kennyk for this also
Hmm... fair enough
takes my pro-kenny words into consideration, which we actually do see in later posts of hers
In post 79, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 76, kennyk wrote:@ Salsabil Faria: So you think players who are sus on something are sus. Doesn't that make you sus, too?
I don't like when people misinterpret my words...

softing vigilante: instant town
In post 78, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 75, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 71, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 66, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 64, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 58, floo wrote:
In post 43, kennyk wrote: But serious: the more I think about floo, the more I dislike his posts. His first post (a vote with no further explanation) could have been a revenge for me rng-voting on him. Although at that time I already changed my vote to Uranus. Asked why he voted me, he just gave us the smiley. That is not much information. And only one faction likes the information to stay hidden: mafia.
There is nothing wrong with no explanation for my first vote. I randomly voted you because you were the person who had most recently posted. What was I supposed to do, make a joke about your username? I find it suspicious that you are trying to find secret motives for RVS votes. The smiley should have been enough to figure my vote was random.
And here I thought you also saw the LAMIST play thus voted them :facepalm: No mind melding for us :oops:
i like this post: to be honest i was thinking that some of your earlier posts were awkward
Don't get it :?
for example, this post:
In post 15, Salsabil Faria wrote:
No one is asking me but I have been playing forum mafia only...

Is the color I'm using suitable for you?
nobody asked me either but i just told them my experience with mafia. it looked weird to me when you said that, since i entered the conversation without any problems
Was trying to be cool :giggle:
awkwardposting = ?? i know that in the last game i played with her, i didn't get this sort of vibe at all which does make me feel iffy
In post 250, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 89, catboi wrote:
Perfectly explained but I want to add one thing: they said they had an account here before, so they played before here imo. That's why I'm not taking them that much of a newb player and when I read their posts ("
this sus, that sus
too much
See, I get where you're coming from here, but having actually read some of the very old games here, his play is really not all that uncharacteristic for how people used to play here. I think the way he's playing makes at least a degree of reasonable sense so far and feels less like scum trying to manufacture an accusation and more like town trying to spur things on early.
I know I vote them 3 times already ( :P) but I'm keeping an open mind. Still catching up, so let's see what happened next.
+++
In post 252, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 108, catboi wrote:
In post 104, Save The Dragons wrote:catboi, what does your scum game look like?
Not like this.
This response pings me....
something else nobody mentioned but it was something that i was thinking too. it was as blatant as kenny's paranoia when asking for a prod too, which makes me go "hmmmm" a bit
In post 254, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 122, kennyk wrote:@mod: Entellian didn't post for quite some time. Even with the one day timer stop a prodding might be due.

@all other players: No, I didn't ask for a prodding because I miss my fellow mafia player. And no, this was no confession of being mafia. I would never confess that. Or maybe i would in some crazy setup or as part of a really crazy plan in some situations.
What is this!!!! Now you're deliberately playing scummy af!
reasonable reaction
In post 256, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 135, kennyk wrote:On the other hand I was internally debating if I even should ask for the prod or not because it would look like a link between Entellian and me. I even thought about PMing the prod request to our beloved :lol: mod to not getting unwanted attention in this matter.

Honestly I wrote the @all-part just to answer a few questions that I saw coming my way anyway after the first part of that post.
Asking for prod to anyone is NAI stuff, don't understand why you
think
people will ask questions about it....
when looking at everything as a whole this adds fuel to the "kenny and salsa aren't paired" fire but i've realized that it wasn't really there in the firstt place because you know, salsa was pushing them for a while. wasted words ehehe
In post 259, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 141, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 139, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 138, Uranus wrote:
In post 137, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:i'm pretty satisfied with this explanation, thanks
to elaborate on this: i was hoping for an answer that was something along the lines of "your vote doesn't help town", and i got just that, along with a pretty reasonable train of thought behind it
Can you explain more? How do you think
expressing paranoia

over NAI stuff without even getting pressure is coming from town mindset? The more I'm reading them, more I find them scummy but on the same time their wagon isn’t having that much of resistance I'm thinking scum!them would have atp which is giving me 2nd thoughts....

UNVOTE: kenny
lays off their read of kenny because of people that they trust having a different read than them. generally a Good move i think
but i have no idea what i'm doing and somehow they are in my POE again

edit: strikethrough no longer the case
In post 267, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 158, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:it was at the cost of a bit of discussion from me but i think kenny vs floo looks a lot more towny from both sides than kenny vs radical/uranus
What do you find to townread
floo
? I don’t still find any post from them after they said why they vote
kenny
calls out my wacky read on floo. leaning this as a towny move since it forced me to develop my reasoning
In post 282, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 197, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 109, Uranus wrote:how does a game end in 5 pages lol?

Unless it was hella inactive then they somehow knocked off all the mafia then Its highly unlikely
I almost want to take Uranus out of the PoE and put Salsa in for this.
VOTE: LQ
Is the motivation enough for you now?
Btw, what is the link between me in your POE and this post?
the start of their weird, performative posting where they attempt to convince people to think of her as scummier. NAI? i'm assuming that as scum, it's some sort of ploy to take attention away from the power mafia role, but that's assuming that there is one
In post 290, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 245, LicketyQuickety wrote:I was ISOing Salsa, and found some posts that pinged me:

[snip]

Am I going crazy or is there something here?
Again, nothing makes sense to me except one thing: YOU ARE CRAZY....
rofl. not sure if this falls in line with what they were doing at 282. +scumpoints for not asking any questions about something they don't understand?
In post 297, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 293, LicketyQuickety wrote:I've seen enough. I feel like Salsa is in Anti-Spew mode now.

VOTE: Salsa
OMGUS much :wink:
why not question that you're in anti-spew mode? i think this is an odd reaction to a vote on you, since it obviously isn't OMGUS unless i'm interpreting this wrong
In post 336, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 298, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 296, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 291, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 272, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 166, Save The Dragons wrote:i think kennyk is town
Can you explain?
it's a lot of a gut read just based on how he posts, he seems like town that scum can easily push for an easy mislim.
Yeah, I agree about the easy push now.
you were one of the ones pushing him tho
I know, duh! And they are still scummy, I'm just not sure if they're scum scummy or town scummy. I still can't read them...
acknowledges that they don't know how to read kenny: falls in line with them using others to come up with a conclusion on them
--
In post 337, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 299, kennyk wrote:
In post 294, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 264, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 259, Salsabil Faria wrote:Can you explain more? How do you think expressing paranoia
over NAI stuff without even getting pressure is coming from town mindset? The more I'm reading them, more I find them scummy but on the same time their wagon isn’t having that much of resistance I'm thinking scum!them would have atp which is giving me 2nd thoughts....
what kenny did was undoubtedly odd. i do not think it comes from a town mindset
only
though.
i think that what he did is something both town and mafia can do.
i pushed a little bit on something that i thought could actually be scummy (him defending floo despite voting them) and made it related to him being defensive about his prod, and he gave good answers to both
(i think that if mafia is forced to answer a lot of things at once, they'll struggle a bit, but his post felt natural, so i think he is town right now)
Can you mention the post where they defend
floo
please?
I guess he meant this post (quote shortened for a better reading experience concerning this question), which was more like a general thing that a defence:
In post 62, kennyk wrote:cowsloveSushirolls please don't do an E-2 vote just for moo > floo. You need to have another motive to give someone a third vote.
But it’s not the
defend
defend!
In post 338, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 300, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: i didn't really like that they were waiting for somebody else to do the pushing. to me, it feels less like "CLSR said something very convincing" and more like "CLSR seems ready to push a townie, let's help them" and then when they seem to pay not that much attention to what kennyk has been saying (i think everything he's saying is towny enough) i do not see their towny intentions

it's a bit tongue-in-cheek: in my first game someone basically called me 'cringe' and scumread me off of it, and they flipped town. my vote was a random vote so it needed to get off at some point
I don't remember this thing happened in the same way you're describing here.
In post 339, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 301, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 294, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 264, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 259, Salsabil Faria wrote:Can you explain more? How do you think expressing paranoia
what kenny did was undoubtedly odd. i do not think it comes from a town mindset
only
though.
i think that what he did is something both town and mafia can do.
i pushed a little bit on something that i thought could actually be scummy (him defending floo despite voting them) and made it related to him being defensive about his prod, and he gave good answers to both
(i think that if mafia is forced to answer a lot of things at once, they'll struggle a bit, but his post felt natural, so i think he is town right now)
Can you mention the post where they defend
floo
please?
sure, that would be post
But that's not a defend
:?
--all of these quotes are salsa being receptive to what's been happening with kenny. since i don't believe they're paired from earlier interactions. i find all of this town
In post 342, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 305, Uranus wrote:I think Radical is probably for later

and yeah rn salsa isn't really looking good as his responses to the posts are pretty weak and he seem to be slipping up more than Radical.

VOTE: Salsa

Is it E-2 or 2 votes to elimination?
Wut??? What slip??? Other than copying people’s read, do you have any from your own?
this is where my eyebrows started raising. it took you this long to acknowledge that uranus had very little individual reads of their own?
In post 346, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 314, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 312, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: kennyk
Keeping this on E-2.
This is really bad.
Sure :giggle:
i completely forgot the context to this one, however this comment is pretty cheeky when you basically have kenny at null. when i think about it though, the post was probably just to jab at LQ for being LQ

In post 370, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 356, kennyk wrote:
In post 353, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Again the misinterpretation! I sused you because you're playing LAMIST card, and I stated the reasons clearly, go check again.
I can also say you're tunneling me because I was tunneling you, but I'll not say that, because I'm not YOU!
It is true that you sussed me because you thought (and still think, I guess) I was playing the LAMIST card. But as you explained in the following post you came to this conclusion because I was sussing others.
this sus, that sus
too much
I am definitely not tunneling you because of you tunneling me. I might have had different views on things but that's about to happen in a game of mafia. It took quite some time to get you on my personal scum list (as you might see in my readlist in post 235).
Either you're high or my English is bad (not sorry for this particular reason because English isn’t my native language)....

For the last time, I'm explaining & correcting your misinterpreted thoughts about my reason to scumread you. After that, if I see you're doing this again, that'll be a scum claim to me and I'll vote you without asking or correcting you!

I said, I think you're playing LAMIST card (which I generally find more scummy than townie, mentioned the reason also) by jumping out from the RVS stage by appearing
solvy
. And what did you exactly do which made me think it was
too
solvy (a.k.a scummy, mentioned the reason already why I think like that) atp? The answer is: you were doing
I find this sus, thus you're sus; I find that sus, so you're sus
.... That's what I meant when I wrote (
this sus, that sus
) phrase. Therefore, I wasn’t scumreading you because you were susing others, I was scumreading you because
you appeared to be solvy at the RVS stage of the game for getting towncred and it worked for scum!you perfectly because not only you're already in the townblock of some players read-list, my read on you is kept flip-floping because of that (mentioned this too), I'm
your counter wagon now and most probably get eliminated today (which will be fine for town but not for scum!you ).
So my points to scumread you aren't totally off or too good to be true as scum!you are getting the towncred you need and as multiple people defending you, it'll be not easy (may or may not) to find your partner based on that.
semantics :(
semantics that show salsa's conviction and lack of hedge when confronting kenny >:}
In post 371, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 356, kennyk wrote:I am definitely not tunneling you because of you tunneling me. I might have had different views on things but that's about to happen in a game of mafia. It took quite some time to get you on my personal scum list (as you might see in my readlist in post 235).
And I didn’t say you're tunneling me, I said
I can say that you're tunneling me but I'm not gonna saying it
! I'm going with you over and over again for trying to sort you because I still can't read you with confidence thus sheeping others I think are towns atm. On the other hand, it seems to me that you make up your mind about me already and turned into a wall.

Btw, speaking of read-list, I forgot to share mine, adding it here....

Read-list

Townread:
STD
Radical

Townlean:
clSr
Uranus

Null:
kenny

Scumlean:
floo
/
Entel

Scumread:
LQ
all of the replacements at a scumlean doesn't feel that good. it's like a rough 'post count = alignment' post except uranus is a townlean for some reason
In post 372, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 357, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 348, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 316, Save The Dragons wrote:rr why do you trust salsa
Why do
you
not trust me?
cuz i just think you're scum here
Because I 3 times voted your
gut
townread? Don't you think it's also an interesting fact? :]
I'm disappointing with you actually atp :facepalm: If you can read
kenny
properly here out of the blue, then you should read me accurately too, at least I accept that.

Btw, when I'll flip green, will you still townread
kenny
? I want to know your thoughts after my flip basically...
another post to lump in the category of "salsa wants to die"
it FEELS like something that should be NAI but i overwhelmingly see this from town in my homesite. do i share the same mentality here?
In post 373, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 358, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 309, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 263, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Yes, I agree with you on this but my experience here is holding me back tbh. A wagon which is formatting without strong resistance (specially on Day 1) has much more chance to flip as town rather than scum fmpov + they also are an old player. Even if I think
Entel
is their scum partner, hence no other wagon is formed and no resistance is formatting at the current wagon, as an experienced one, scum!
kenny
could be play the whole thing differently imo.
I didn't respond to this earlier because I expected you to see the resistance when you finished catching up, but it looks like you still believe it, so... How do you consider this no resistance? From my perspective, it felt like we were getting close to a consensus scumread, then hit a brick wall as blatant scumposting ended up being townread somehow.
been chewing on this quote for a while

is this town frustration?
I think it is.
consistency with RR town, shows that they weren't receptive to RR's interactions with kenny however
In post 418, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 390, LicketyQuickety wrote:I just think Salsa's case on Kenny is a fabricated Scum case on someone they know is Town. :shrug:
@Towns
, after my flip, eliminate them before they can even post in the thread. From what I notice in this game, their manipulation power is strong.
conflicted, in one of my most recent games (offsite) i've seen scum use this sort of self-flipping hypothetical speech
despite not really being in danger at that time,
but on the other hand i'm not sure if scum continues the self-flipping schtick for this long
In post 422, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 405, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 280, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 187, LicketyQuickety wrote:PoE:

Uranus
CLS
Radical Rat

Null:

floo
Entellian
Salsa
How can you put
clSr
and
Radical
both in the POE where you think (I'm assuming it)
clSr
is tunneling
Radical
?
That is shade on me considering that's not what I was saying at all.
Asking a question is not a shade, I could shade you without asking anything. Your defensive response here gets another scum point.
snooty self-important town response imo
In post 425, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 411, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 288, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 222, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 212, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Yes, because I can see a world where you and CLS are Scum here. Hence it would be a post to make me look bad... Not like you could have predicted that I would make that post, but, meh. I feel like there would be reason to SR me based on me admitting I see where you thought I was buddying you when I wasn't, but I digress.
in the scenario of CLSR vs STD i'm probably doing all of the pairing with posts like and , with STD passively registering them in their mind until asked for reads: ||,
are you sure that we are paired? i'm feeling more of a S v T
it won't mean anything in the grand scheme of things but salsa random voted dragon's slot
i'll order my readslist while i'm at it:

town:
kennyk
uranus
floo
LQ/catboi
--
null
STD
entellian
--
mafia:
salsabil
radical
I didn’t vote
STD
, they voted me, but it wasn’t random.

Your read-list on the other hand is very interesting...
What is interesting about their RL?
Match with
STD
's...
context: salsa scumread STD at the time. i think i was at a townlean. still solving me besides having me as a townlean is always good
In post 426, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 414, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 349, Salsabil Faria wrote:By keeping in mind our last game together, you shouldn’t be townread me ig??
i didn't see this before, but
why not?
Because I turn my playstyle 180 degrees again! Did you forget? :shifty:
i didn't bother checking this until 9/5/21 where i'm finishing this ISO, but yeah, i did forget. a lot of one liners in that game and open talk about theory and the game we were playing in being boring, which is very unlike the wallposting, reaction-inciting salsa here. is this shift scummy? i'm unsure i see a clear motive from this shift in playstyles, especially with the post above
In post 450, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 432, kennyk wrote:
In post 420, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 401, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 263, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 152, Radical Rat wrote:Alright, so, here's my problem.

A prod post is, usually, profoundly NAI. If anything, it might just BARELY lean Town, because Mafia benefits from Town lurking, and are thus less likely to bring it up, but it usually isn't that deep.

This particular kind of overthinking though I believe is vastly more likely to come from scum than town. I don't really see a Townie being afraid that trying to prod a lurker would look scummy, and if they did I don't see them making a big show about it, probably, but not necessarily, just PMing it instead.

However, by your own admission, you did it publicly hoping to gain towncred off it, but then got too paranoid about it backfiring that you wound up overexplaining yourself. That's scum logic if ya ask me.
Yes, I agree with you on this but my experience here is holding me back tbh. A wagon which is formatting without strong resistance (specially on Day 1) has much more chance to flip as town rather than scum fmpov + they also are an old player. Even if I think
Entel
is their scum partner, hence no other wagon is formed and no resistance is formatting at the current wagon, as an experienced one, scum!
kenny
could be play the whole thing differently imo.
Entel probably Town on a Salsa Scum flip.
Who left to be my scum partner then?
Ans:
LQ
or
floo
:lol:
unintentional or not, nightkilling floo with this sort of conclusion is pretty ballsy. i know that by n1 salsa was not in control of the kills but i'd assume by now scum!norwee had known about this

As I was reading through LQs posts I thought if he continued like this he would eliminate everyone from being your scum partner except himself. That made me grin, too.
O MY GOD!!! We're finally agreeing on something :o :lol:
Jokes apart, after seeing my flip, please consider my read on
LQ
--- this is for all the townies.
more self-flipping talk and positive interaction with one of their null reads. no new readslist from this point on so i'm unsure how exactly this read develops
In post 452, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 437, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 426, Salsabil Faria wrote:Because I turn my playstyle 180 degrees again! Did you forget?
that just means you're a flexible player and that i should read you in other ways
My secret got revealed :facepalm: :yawn: :nerd:
intriguing collection of emotes. wish i asked what this was supposed to convey. super confusing, and i looking back i think this level of counter-intuitiveness to my response is scummy
In post 476, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Spoiler: Not Game Related
I got a promotion at my new job a couple of days ago :good: :mrgreen:
can't believe i didn't respond to this. congrats!
In post 505, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 482, Uranus wrote:Salsa seems to be particullary hard on kenny and lickety, even voting lq for a pretty dumb reason. She could be acting weird also to drag the game out longer. That is my answer to rad's question.
Define
pretty dumb reason
and also tell me what would be an intellectual reason to you...
why not question that uranus thinks that you're voting LQ for bad reasons? i think this question is
okay,
just out of place when uranus has basically disagreed with everything that you've said
In post 508, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 485, kennyk wrote:
In post 484, LicketyQuickety wrote:Kenny, what tells you I wasn't posting like I knew you were Town compared to the other person?
But beware some weird person might think you just asked me this question to hide our mafia bond.
:roll:
yay, kenny is town!
In post 510, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 488, kennyk wrote:
In post 479, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 469, kennyk wrote:
In post 466, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:nice, floo really was town
Not that I have anything substantial to disagree with you in this aspect. But why are you so sure?
reads arent necessarily agreeable, but regrider comes off as natural enough for me to sully floo's name. so why do i think floo leans town?

floo's approach to the game was strictly anti-scum

i am not versed in mafia theory at all, but what i'm feeling is scum really wants to do these two things:
-act like town
-secure miselims

you can't tell me with a straight face that floo did either of those things with their introduction. ergo, 'anti-scum'
In post 487, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 483, kennyk wrote:The wording of CLSs post on the other hand sounds very much like a matter of fact. It could as well have been a post after a flip. And I don't see how it is a nearly 100 % thing floo was / RegRider is town.
now that i've explained why, do you find my interpretation of reg and floo's posts agreeable?
I will give you a straight 'no' as my answer.

First, your townread on floo is something I don't get. You said he didn't act like town and didn't secure a miselim. And because he didn't do those things scum does he is town. Apart from the fact that scum and town like to act like town I have problems with your logic. To the point he left he had six posts. His first three being a vote (on me), a smiley and a 'guess again'. Then two posts of accusing me to be to solvy (maybe hopping on a train Salsa started?) and finishing with one where he asked me how I felt about his post. All in all that's not much to go by in concern of seeing an approach there. He might have even tried to secure my miselim with him accusing me of being to solvy.

So a townread on floo for me is no option. I could live with a nul-read (which I myself posted when asked about reads).

On the other hand I guess there is not much of an interpretation of regs posts in your post. I agree that they look natural. But they are in no way confirming that floo was town.
From your explanation to me, it seemed you townread the
floo
slot with a loads of stretching logic but here you're saying you nullread them and questioning
clSr
which I also want to know their thought process but.... if you can townread someone in one post by giving logic based on their
not wanting/interested to play the game thus town because if was scum, then they could have interest as they were on a good position
and are questioning another's thought process by saying
you can't townread them because from their 6 posts aren’t enough, that's why they’re my nullread
where you change your read in the next post according to this topic is a CONTRADICTION on another level!
so much fury, no vote. i think it's fine that way, since kenny was only exploring a potential world that salsa took a bit too seriously (replacement shenanigans.....)
In post 515, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 513, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 509, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 487, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 483, kennyk wrote:The wording of CLSs post on the other hand sounds very much like a matter of fact. It could as well have been a post after a flip. And I don't see how it is a nearly 100 % thing floo was / RegRider is town.
now that i've explained why, do you find my interpretation of reg and floo's posts agreeable?
I still don’t understand, they had 6 posts only, how do you come up with this conclusion from that I can't follow.
i tried to explain it a little more in
Yes, I saw that later but not so confident enough to townread them yet, let's see what their replacement do...

In post 513, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 512, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 503, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:will i find a good person to vote by deadline?

only time will tell................
You can vote me, I'm pretty famous
noooo!
what if you
:shifty:
self hammer so that the replacements can't give reads
Hammer is always tempting for me no matter what alignment I'm in :P
for the most part, she has stuck well to this way of thinking. before replacing out, she wanted in on all of the E-1 wagons (2nd vote on kenny's, offering to hammer uranus's as we see later)
In post 512, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 503, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:will i find a good person to vote by deadline?

only time will tell................
You can vote me, I'm pretty famous
it is
starting to get old. if i didn't know any better i'd probably say that salsa is purposefully trying to get attention away from somebody
In post 598, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I'm here and just see the VC. I'm still recovering, don't have energy for catching up yet. Are we agreeing to eliminate
Uranus
here? If so then I'll hammer right away. If not then I've to catch up which I don’t want to atm...
In post 1169, Save The Dragons wrote:if you're town i think she was trying to mislim you there
if you're scum i think she was trying to bus you
sums up my thinking

verdict: town in a vacuum, using a bit of meta i'm not as confident. paranoia read says that salsa is playing too 'calculated' but they do look better upon a uranus green flip, in my opinion
editing verdict, as of 9/5/21: i still agree with a lot of this. i think the only people that they could be paired with is uranus and maaaaybe astro. weird how things usually tie back to these two, probably just because of their low post count but just open the ISO, ctrl+f "uranus" and see what you get from the posts i've picked
if there's a bit of confusion on the use of the word "calculated" i can go grab a few posts that show my thinking, but for now i'm satisfied
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #238) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:37 am

In post 1281, LicketyQuickety wrote:Do you mean because Scum is in a good spot they will get sloppy or something like that?
my thinking is more 'this doesn't benefit scum, and it likely wasn't written by scum because of the holistic view it's going over when rolling a specific PR in this setup" but i think i'm using a few words wrong here. i'm feeling a scumpost would be more focused on "alright claim VT as PR everyone, the friendly neighbor just died so there's no chance you're surviving"
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #239) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:35 am

my least confident townreads are STD and astro. reminder that salsa is overwhelmingly paired with uranus until there's something that suggests otherwise
knowing that i can't do anything with one of them hurts a little bit but i'm starting there today
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #240) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:40 am

In post 145, Uranus wrote:Final thoughts: I think you might be trying to confuse town with setting up multiple options, keep in mind route b doesn't even have masons so 2 of these setups would be invalid. I also think you are in a situation to pre 2077 catboi with the walls of text attemptiing to protect yourself but that last one might be too far. My townread has definetley gone down on you kenny and is a more viable lynch than catboi imo
:eek: ?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #241) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:51 pm

norwee, can i get a modern read on LQ here? i see positive interactions but the last content post i've seen had you thinking that LQ was a candidate because of the regrider nightkill
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #242) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:52 pm

In post 1243, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:and as much as i'd like to slobber over something like a uranus/astro scumteam since i've talked a bit about radical and norwee both having town equity it's not really something i'm comfortable with tossing around yet
mind of the meld variety
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #243) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:58 pm

sorry, other way around, meld of the mind variety
In post 1290, Save The Dragons wrote:i dunno if it's true
can you talk a bit more abt your doubts, std? assuming this is about me being town, you had me at a "scum probably doesn't say this sort of thing" for a while and it's understandable that it isn't exactly reliable. if you're looking for more specific questions, do you find that you're questioning my tone more or my content?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #244) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:13 am

In post 1296, ArcAngel9 wrote:
astronomyfortwo failed to pick up the prod. He/She is being forced replaced from the game.

Please note that the deadline is frozen at 2 days until i find a replacement.
hallelujah
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #245) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:44 am

tl;dr:
no lim d1 where the majority wagons were uranus and norwee
regrider died in the night because ??
kenny, uranus, me VT claims

thread doesn't like your slot because of prod dodging and bad reasons to scumread people?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #246) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:32 am

In post 1306, Pavowski wrote:I am wondering how everybody feels about the Uranus slot after failing to flip it d1.
i'm going back onto my earlier judgement of them (light townlean) after the really weird cirumstances surrounding their wagons giving me the impression that they're only paired with salsa/norwee and without enough information, your slot
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #247) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:30 am

hey dragons you got my question right
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #248) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:39 am

*sound of dog whining*
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #249) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:09 pm

In post 1314, Pavowski wrote:CLS if I were prepared say I think you're town, would it be a mistake? Cuz I think you are probably town.

Your 802 is helpful as I crash-land into this game. I think it's a fair chance scum is an early vote on either wagon, maybe both. But if not both, I'd say it's more likely scum is on the 2nd wagon than the first (time becomes a factor and scum wants a miselim).
1 - :]
2 - nice that it helped!
i got a pretty similar impression except i used the voting results to try and bin some town instead of the other way around
different methods same results, it seems
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #250) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:13 pm

would probably say that newbscum would more often than not vote late or not at all from what i've seen, which should definitely apply here

i definitely used to think like that because of the idea that i needed to minimize unnecessary attention more than trying hard to achieve my win condition
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #251) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:46 pm

doing something similar
i won't be ignoring your posts, i promise
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #252) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:01 am

In post 1333, Pavowski wrote:That being said, why does scum!Uranus leave a reads list if he thinks he's hammered.
and then to kill of their largest scumreads after? a lot of WIFOM but it's way easier to just be like "uranus likely isn't in control of the nightkills"

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
quick iso got me feeling heeheehaahaa again
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #253) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:07 am

In post 1335, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What?
Why voting me again? I even tried to make sure nobody just hammered you when you were E-1 and now you scumread me?
extending the same question i did to LQ a couple of days ago to you:
In post 709, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:[everyone knows] thread reception to a hammer would not be good, why [say] this?
i think there is a thousand reasons why scum wouldnt want anyone to hammer me there

this feels like level 1 marination, which in turn makes me think you don't see me as threatening, despite being beetlejuiced onto thread because of what i said
"i was there supporting you at your lowest points, please keep me around!"

what's your opinion on pavowski right now? i'm not convinced of your solve at all
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #254) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:38 pm

that's E-2?

if i take the large leap of faith that kenny and LQ are both town ( both have done a lot for town, kenny in particular i think looks many times better than in earlygame which i already thought was fine so no problems there ) then it's probably best to flip norwee from the pool of {RR, CLSR, astronomy/pavowski, STD, norwee, uranus}
the order i'd take people out in would be RR and STD interchangable but with a lean on RR, astronomy. i think disclosing more of my information would influence the nightkills too much but then again, LQ's data
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #255) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:09 pm

In post 1362, Pavowski wrote:I dunno if I've ever seen anybody list themselves in their own pool of elim possibilities, lol.
i'm scum keeping my options open
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #256) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:12 pm

something to think about is why salsa had that small period of time where they talked about flipping themselves
first impression was that it was to attract attention, but away from what? is it AI?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #257) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:19 pm

norwee, bestow upon us thine presence
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #258) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:11 pm

pavowski are you caught up fully yet
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #259) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:25 pm

In post 1386, Pavowski wrote:We're inside 24 hours CLS, and you've seen the pace of this game. What's up?
it's going back pretty soon i just feel like backreading a bit
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #260) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:34 pm

i dont know when norwee is coming back to thread but i will not feel good if they actually have something ready and i prematurely hammer them here: that happened in my first forum game (not here)
i have a bit of faith
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #261) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:06 pm

you guys will trust me if i say i'll hammer in the morning, right

deadline is in 14h, i wake up around 9 hours from now
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (isolation #262) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:11 am

VOTE: NowegianboyEE
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #263) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:16 am

hi town
i'll make you proud
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #264) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:56 am

agree w above
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #265) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:08 am

except the kenny part
stop chiefing, RR
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #266) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:16 pm

i still think norwee is scum

i'm looking back at the game and it looks suprisingly easy to rule out pairs and stuff. i think we have a very decent shot at cementing a scum condemn tmmrow
rule of thumb is to contribute more than who you think is scum
it always works
stay strong, town gang
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #267) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:53 am

dude, uranus is getting forced replaced due to inactivity
idk how to feel about that
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #268) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:59 am

In post 1409, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:dude, uranus is getting
forced replaced
due to inactivity
idk how to feel about that
forced replaced isn't an actual term
the extra d in forced stands for "diamgoingtojailkeepuranus'sslot"

wondering who the actual jk is though
my money is on kenny
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #269) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:08 pm

woooo thank you!
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #270) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:14 pm

i request that i do not get limmed on my birthday

also, i think there's zero reason to try to save if it's pretty plain that tomorrow's discussion, if norwee flipped red, was going to center around uranus

if you confirm their alignment right away then thread goes an entirely different direction and has an even higher chance of winning than they had if you picked anyone else in a norwee/deepwolf world
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #271) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:16 pm

not to mention norwee's apathy toward the game as mafia suggests that the world is more often than not norwee/lurksack, which there was only one of
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #272) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:02 pm

In post 504, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 478, kennyk wrote:
In post 473, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 468, kennyk wrote:Just like Salsa was born weird i was born awkward. :mrgreen:
That feels weird and awkward.
IKR :lol: :lol:
i think stuff like this is pretty on the nose for a kenny/salsa scumteam. why wouldn't it be buddying?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #273) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:03 pm

and compare it to uranus/salswee where we have:
the end of d1 having no hammer when majority wagons were salsa/uranus. uranus has a confident case on regrider
salsa offering to hammer uranus despite no prior major suspicion on them
both e-1 uranus wagons do not include norwee / salsa
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #274) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:08 pm

In post 1446, Radical Rat wrote:But I don't think most buddy attempts start with overly aggressive pushing and repeated votes, alongside never actually giving kenny a proper townread until Norwee took over, IIRC
i'd have to look back at the progression
but my first confbiased idea is that salsa was trying to conform to thread consensus to minimize attention, since the post was after the kennyk wagon (that went to E-1) dissipated
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #275) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:13 pm

In post 1450, StrangeMatter wrote:Is Astro even in this game still? I'm very confused about them since it doesn't seem like they have a V/LA and their last posts was in August 29th and no replacements.
ah, astro's replacement is pavowski
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #276) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:24 pm

In post 1455, Radical Rat wrote:Why? The main point against Astro was just the lurking, wasn't it?
actually, they
were
poked at for their suspicion on salsa. wacky

lemme fish it out
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #277) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:26 pm

In post 549, astronomyfortwo wrote:
In post 548, Save The Dragons wrote:what specifically about salsa seems all over the place and why does that make you want to vote them
(to clarify/prevent misconceptions, when i said 'all over the place' i wasn't referring to her accusations)

admittedly don't have much of a good reason, mostly just A Vibe from various posts...

Spoiler:
In post 277, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 179, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 79, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 76, kennyk wrote:@ Salsabil Faria: So you think players who are sus on something are sus. Doesn't that make you sus, too? :)
I don't like when people misinterpret my words...

Don't like this post.
Don’t like you for not liking my post.
In post 245, LicketyQuickety wrote: [...]
Either way, it looks to be the case that Salsa has inside knowledge of Kenny's and StD's game meta that they come from. I'm hesitant to call out SvS interactions so early, but I'm not sure what another conclusion would be given this... the other option, I suppose, is that Salsa is Scum with floo. But this seems unlikely to defend a buddy so directly so early in the game.

In post 292, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 248, kennyk wrote:Just to be clear: I played here and on greylabyrinth in the past. But this is my first mafia game in 15 years. I might have a game meta from way back but I really don't know if I am playing the same way now. I t definitely was a different time then.

As to Salsas multivoting me for being too solvy, I don't think it is that much if a tell (the multivoting part. The reason might give us something). If I recall correctly, it was the second vote on me (after floo). Her second vote on me might just habe been to tip on my toes or to annoy me into a state where I make a mistake. And to be honest, I guess I called for the third vote. So no hard feelings from me for the multivote.
I multi-voted to irritate you :lol:
You were using the
sus
word so much at the early stage of the game, which annoyed me a decent amount while reading your post
:giggle:
In post 353, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Again the misinterpretation! I sused you because you're playing LAMIST card, and I stated the reasons clearly, go check again.
I can also say you're tunneling me because I was tunneling you, but I'll not say that, because I'm not YOU!

mostly an attitude thing, since that and flavor are more what i'm used to playing by (and there's not any flavor to go by). she seems friendly in casual talk, but when accused... she doesn't seem to take it well! is that a scumtell? no idea.... but it sure feels inconvenient to me
In post 550, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: astronomyfortwo
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #278) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:35 pm

what gives me pause is kenny's adamancy that a PR may have claimed VT at a time where it didn't benefit scum at all to say so, + it was a weird viewpoint to have
does this make sense with rolecop!kenny? it does, but it also makes sense with JK!kenny. let me rolefish for a second
In post 275, kennyk wrote:Why just the upper part? Don't you like to be called Killer Queen?
In post 263, Salsabil Faria wrote:Yes, I agree with you on this but my experience here is holding me back tbh. A wagon which is formatting without strong resistance (specially on Day 1) has much more chance to flip as town rather than scum fmpov +
they also are an old player.
Even if I think Entel is their scum partner, hence no other wagon is formed and no resistance is formatting at the current wagon,
as an experienced one,
scum!kenny could be play the whole thing differently imo.
(conflating 'experienced' with 'old' when only one was the case)
and then like, stuff like this

i can't be sure that these two people were inside a PT at one point.
In post 729, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i hope you’re ready for an "oh my god, they killed Kenny! You bastards!" joke if you ever die here.
quote above makes me want to go the other way in my current stance (i've seen in other games where scum will talk about other scum being flipped in order to fakespew them as town) but
In post 730, kennyk wrote:
In post 729, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i hope you’re ready for an "oh my god, they killed Kenny! You bastards!" joke if you ever die here.
Where are my manners? A very warm welcome to our new norwegian friend.

And of course I am ready for that. That is exactly where my account name originates.
the response. are they distancing, even when casually conversing?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #279) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:57 pm

In post 1031, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1027, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:bussing astronomy before they've had a chance to spew is no bueno
Don’t get me wrong. I want to see if they are going to post before any hammer is made.

If Astronomy is hammered and killed before they can post/make an claim i will take it as an complete scum claim from the person that hammers the wagon.

However if Astronomy continues to obviously avoid the thread then they can just die.
i think this throws water are norwegian vs astro/pavowski but someone could make a case for the opposite
in a vacuum, at least

again, thinking back to nowee's 'apathy toward the game' (i didn't really explain this, but they flat out weren't solving after a certain point, and every time i prodded them for something or mentioned them in a negative light, they'd go and talk to me about it) why would they feel like this if their scumbuddy was replaced and they were one of the votes on them? all they needed was to have their partner speak loudly and proudly, so that norwee could go "oh, the lurker was just bored town" and wagon someone else.
in the world of salswee/astronomy, they were not in a bad position after the replacement.

strange, how caught up are you in the game?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #280) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:00 pm

voting order for me right now seems like

uranus's slot --> kenny --> pavowski

if any of them claim JK,

--> radical?
i see more distinct anti-pairings with STD and LQ. for pavow/kenny they're lighter
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #281) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:01 pm

In post 1476, Pavowski wrote:Also for those of us scum reading Uranus for lurkiness, it's been nearly a week for Kenny.

Anyway, sleep.
(psst, they were in VLA. it ended today)
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #282) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:54 pm

In post 1491, LicketyQuickety wrote:This post is bugging me given CLSR had been voting for Norwee, then unvoted when Norwee was put at E-1, then hammered Norwee when Pav was like "WTF are you doing bro?"
was it cold feet or a ploy to steal hammer away from pavowski?
the world may never know
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (isolation #283) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:12 am

In post 1501, kennyk wrote:Why did you quote my "Killer Queen" post?
i felt like that part of the post signified that it wasn't artificially made to put shade on a scumbuddy
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #284) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:14 am

err it wasn't actually shade but my brain's too foggy to find the right word for it

here's the post again
In post 271, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 164, kennyk wrote:
In post 161, Radical Rat wrote:People I'd like to hear from before putting my vote back:

Salsa (V/LA should be up today)
catboi
Entellian himself (though that may not be possible...)

And everyone else, of course, but those are the main ones.
I absolutely agree with you, that hearing their point of view would be good. But why not from Save the Dragons (I just noticed that using just the first letters of those three words is no good way to shorten his name) or floo? They didn't respond to this matter either.

I sadly guess you are right about Entellian. And I think Salsa won't change her tripple vote on me either (maybe only by adding more votes. Maybe I am listening to Queen too much [is that even possible?], but it might be she just did what she did, because she's the 'Killer Queen').
:igmeou:
I like the upper part of this post.
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #285) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:20 am

Wild
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #286) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:19 am

i don't think we're in a particularly bad spot, though

3 shots, i have 3 potential condemns pinned down. the rest are just billboard town
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #287) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:52 pm

kill kenny, jail strange for free win!
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #288) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:52 pm

In post 1522, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:kill kenny, jail strange for free win!
(but you know, i prefer the other way around)
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #289) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:42 am

In post 1538, Pavowski wrote:I will also point out, though, that rat announcing his target for tonight gives scum an opportunity to no-kill again to frame that person, so be on the lookout for that if, in fact, rat does choose to jail me.
well then we know more about our enemy, don't we

but i wanna point out that if kenny is town, we lim them and we see that green flip, then it's a save/no kill alright whatever we know that by POE

does mafia actually no kill here and give town an extra condemn? even if town is going to waste it on town?

save --> points to strange who might not known the optimal kill since you know, they had a single night (and a couple of rolecop checks) to read the game and figure it out
NK --> ?????

why would scum NK if there's still the chance of a tracker? do they win a 3 miscondemn game with a tracker in it?

do they win in this world?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #290) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:07 am

In post 859, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Actually i’m going to say my townreads are something like Quick/Kenny
I took an look at STD’s previous games because i found his play to be really passive and sitting in the backseat this game and i’m not sure i’ve liked their tone. Eg; "i think you’re scum" is an recent example.

For Newbie 2073 which is their scumgame, they played in the same style of posts as here but that is of course. Not scum indicative by itself as it’s clearly just their playstyle. There is an noticeable difference with them putting in way more effort into longer quote walls in that game which could be seen as an effort at getting townread, which is much more lacking here. Although this game is in it’s early stages and from what i’ve seen STD hasn’t been given that much attention so far.
In their towngame of Large Normal 235 their play seems similar to here. Noticeably they start this and that game with immediately projecting an short summary of town/scum reads and retaining the same style of posts that are very concise and to the point. Not much quote walls and they don’t seem remotely emotional.

Actually considering these points up above, STD might not be as scummy as i felt, which was probably an feeling aggravated by their tone of immediate and continued scumreading of my slot upon entering the game and asking of rude questions/replies, which upon closer consideration does not seem to be beyond their town meta.

I’m not going to say i trust the slot now, as that is still far from something i feel comfortable to do. But i don’t scumread him. He is probably close to null now. Where i find him scummy for his interactions with me, but it is not something town!him couldn’t in theory do here.
I wanna keep him on the higher list of the PoE where because i don’t trust him but i also don’t think it’s the best lim for today because if town it doesn’t tell me much besides he read my slot wrong.
here
i think this is a good post when thinking about that pair of norwee and STD
i think it disproves it
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #291) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:45 am

i want strange to give their thoughts and i'm -fine- with sending kenny away

just checking, it's guaranteed that RR is jailkeeping pavowski?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #292) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:02 am

intent to vote in
12 hours?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (isolation #293) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:03 am

i am going to egg people on to give reads on strangematter

first, i haven't said hello yet so i apologize for that

but i wanna see a focus on figuring out who you want condemned disregarding all of the mechanical stuff, so we can all look into your thought process
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #294) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:33 pm

In post 1574, Radical Rat wrote:StrangeMatter is probably Town. I already thought Uranus was Town, even if he didn't ultimately contribute much, and as I've mentioned already, the hammer offer from Salsa is really weird if the slot's the rolecop.
so is norwee and uranus both being majority wagons of equal size and norwee not using self-preservation
i went over this!
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #295) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:17 pm

many threats to vote someone that don't actually happen from a now flipped mafia goon?
they might be scum PR
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #296) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:44 pm

end of 12 hours is approaching
feel more comfortable going to bed tbh
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #297) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:29 pm

In post 1562, kennyk wrote:Yes, I love my gallows humour. Btw. do I get a last meal?
What are you thinking of?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #298) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:38 pm

In post 1579, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:end of 12 hours is approaching
feel more comfortable going to bed tbh
say what you need to but it's still strangematter though

the tunnel continues
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #299) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:39 pm

i still need your last meal request, too
can't send you off on an empty stomach
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #300) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:27 pm

VOTE: StrangeMatter
UNVOTE: StrangeMatter
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (isolation #301) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:01 am

In post 1588, kennyk wrote:I really don't understand your voting patterns. You announced you would hammer me in 12 hours. Now it is way past that deadline and I am still at E-1. Instead you do this crazy vote/unvoting thing. Your votes on norwee are a bit confusing, too. You weren't on the Salsa train on D1 (totally fine, I wasn't either). Than you were the first to vote norwee on D2, hop off the train as it got going, get on again, and off again and return for the hammer.
i wasn't on the salsa train d1 because i was voting the other scum
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #302) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:12 am

In post 1596, kennyk wrote:*irony on* Oh yes, the D1-train was my main point *irony off*
i also said i wouldn't hammer you because it felt more comfortable to go to bed and allow more time

mostly because nobody has talked about strange, one of my largest scumreads

i don't care about my vote position, only that we have time to discuss certain topics
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (isolation #303) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:57 am

i'm not opposed to it
i want a very specific person but you guys want two different people before it so it's going to be an F3 that i absolutely do not want to be in
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #304) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:32 pm

intent to vote in 12 hours
but for real this time
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #305) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:08 pm

In post 1599, Radical Rat wrote:I just don't agree with this assessment. Maybe without Salsa's near hammer, but considering most people immediately told her absolutely not, we don't know if she was actually going to follow through or not. I think she would have, and I don't think scum does that to their PR. At least not on D1.
this is tinfoil territory but it could've been a gambit
i don't think there's a world where we go "yeah, go ahead and hammer" and she probably knows that
even without reading the thread's direction before posting
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #306) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:53 am

In post 1628, Radical Rat wrote:I think cows is a very difficult slot to read because of his playstyle/personality, and as such I think we might benefit more from confirming him than Pav.
i'm fine with whatever

but i don't really see the JK as a tool to confirm people but as a tool to encourage evens
i don't think the mafia ever ends up killing you tonight RR. they need a pool of 3 or more and killing you denies this, as annoying as it is
right now we have {CLSR, pavow, strange} after kenny dies, but we have only one miscondemn

strange doesn't kill you if you're on pavow or me
i don't kill you if you're on pavow
pavow doesn't kill you if you're on me

so i want to put the focus hard on solving
LQ and STD are undoubtedly town

how many people are unsure about my alignment?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #307) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:16 am

intent to hammer in 12 hours
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #308) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:22 pm

In post 1640, StrangeMatter wrote:Well if CLSR doesn’t hammer I will since we don’t seem to really be having any other conversations from the theory talk.
only town is allowed to hammer!!!!!!!!!!
VOTE: KENNYK
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #309) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:09 am

holy shit its dwlee
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #310) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:22 am

In post 1657, Dwlee99 wrote:I figured D4 would be ELO which sounded exciting but we still have a mislim which is less exciting.
it wouldve been ELO if scum nokilled and i got speedlimmed cause i was jailed

why is RR even dead ;n;
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #311) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:32 pm

In post 1661, Dwlee99 wrote:If scum no kill and then you get limmed then there is a chance scum get blocked next night. That's a 1/4 chance of losing outright.
but i feel like now they have a 100% chance of losing if they're in The Pool, which makes me feel like this is some dum dum wifom strat instead of optimal play
i explained it more in
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (isolation #312) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:35 pm

In post 1136, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 1130, kennyk wrote:*irony on* Btw. did anyone notice the obvious connection that makes the two mentioned players the perfect scum team? With names like Uranus and astronomyforwo there has to be a connection. *irony off*
does this mean RR and RR are a townpair?
RR and RR are both power roles

very nice
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (isolation #313) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:48 pm

In post 1676, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 1661, Dwlee99 wrote:If scum no kill and then you get limmed then there is a chance scum get blocked next night. That's a 1/4 chance of losing outright.
but i feel like now they have a 100% chance of losing if they're in The Pool, which makes me feel like this is some dum dum wifom strat instead of optimal play
i explained it more in
i'm still interested in limming strange but the kill has me like hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #314) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:57 pm

In post 1679, Dwlee99 wrote:Who do you think would no-kill instead of kill there?
not to attribute lame actions to people i barely know but
i think LQ would've done it. slap an 80% on there
everyone has a reason to do it i feel, everyone else is a coinflip
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (isolation #315) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:08 pm

In post 1681, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm pretty sure Pavowski has said this but I actually looked over STD's ISO and I see what he means about STD not playing any differently from my first Mafia game with him being scum. While I definitely don't put much faith in one time meta it definitely does feel like something to point out.
is a look at STD's past games by norwee where he suggests the opposite

my first impression of it was that it was an intentionally hedgey townread that he could do whatever he wanted with depend on how the game is going, but i'm wondering if this changes your thinking in any way
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (isolation #316) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:16 pm

In post 1687, Pavowski wrote:Are we suggesting scum no-killed deliberately on n2?
oh right, N2 happened
i'm still thinking it's an NK on kenny
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #317) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:14 pm

In post 1695, LicketyQuickety wrote:Question for the thread: Do you think StD pushes Salsa like that if it is SvS?
i find it hard to read pushes like that because of the (relatively) low amount of content related to it
but like if i were to apply my homesite's logic here then a push like that comes overwhelmingly by town because it's hard to get a good amount of towncred you need from a bus without being extremely performative and logically sound
so scum just don't do it
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #318) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:24 am

In post 1693, Dwlee99 wrote:That can't be a legit thought process right?
i mean i won't comment on whether it's a fake thought process or not because lul i'd hate if someone said that to me, even if it were true
but the quote looked exactly like what norwee was trying to do with their townlean on STD
In post 1685, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
my first impression of it was that it was an intentionally hedgey townread that he could do whatever he wanted with depending on how the game is going,
but i'm wondering if this changes your thinking in any way
In post 1691, StrangeMatter wrote:What you said about Norwee's post feels like a half truth to me though, not entirely true but not wrong.
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #319) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:12 am

In post 1708, Dwlee99 wrote:I see, yeah that kind of puts a wrench into that thought for sure this but I think it would be better if there was more games of STD playing like this consistently as both Town and Scum.
In post 1709, StrangeMatter wrote:Also an elaboration. I thought that from what was said by Norwegian meant that how STD was playing this along with my game meant this read as NAI, except Norwee was scum which I didn’t account for initially.
isn't this just "i need more meta info on STD" dwlee
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (isolation #320) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:18 pm

In post 1721, Dwlee99 wrote:Yes, but that makes no sense when *gestures at STD's join date*
so is the problem that they're refusing to solve STD's slot any further than they already have, despite knowing that not everything they've said properly supports that they're scum?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #321) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:42 pm

In post 1723, Dwlee99 wrote:They say if there were more games of STD they could figure it out like STD is a newbie. He has many games to look at
but with this i'm wondering why it's a fake thought process and not just a factual error or even semantics (when i read the post, i thought they were talking about
completed STD games reviewed inside this game
, since norwee only reviewed the mini normal he played with him and the pizza themed newbie game)

like, i think strange is scum for a lot of reasons that even pavowski caught on to but we're seeing totally different things i feel
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #322) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:15 pm

In post 1726, Dwlee99 wrote:I mean maybe I'm misreading which okay but also I asked for them to explain their thought process and they explained everything but that and now I'm sad you may have given them an out if they're scum
what's the out if you still don't understand their posts and I'm looking for a conclusion to what alignment they think your slot is
like, i think i understand the posts but that's always been the case and so they have the same amount of responsibilities they started with this afternoon
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (isolation #323) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:44 pm

strange is not allowed to refer to my interpretation of their posting in

cows does it again
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (isolation #324) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:51 am

In post 1730, Pavowski wrote:I feel like Mikey.
it's more of the fact that you replaced in pretty late and came in today with a case

low bar? maybe but i still liked it
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #325) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:54 am

if i didn't say so already i'm looking for strange to give a full stance on STD before i do cool stuff with my vote
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #326) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:56 am

In post 1737, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:if i didn't say so already i'm looking for strange to give a full stance on STD before i do cool stuff with my vote
err i mean dwlee. the dwlee erasure is not deliberate i'm sorry
In post 1719, LicketyQuickety wrote:Strange sorta doesn't have many takes. Am I wrong about this or not?
i feel like this too but i've yet to verify
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (isolation #327) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:34 am

i guess i'll do that too
stay tuned for sunday afternoon
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #328) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:22 pm

In post 1746, StrangeMatter wrote:I don't get this, and I know they're confirmed and all but definitely wasn't good to be saying this to me. My problem is it was said before we kenny's flip, when it would've definitely have been better to keep to yourself and say afterwards, since scum could've easily used this if anyone asks me.
why wasn't it good to say to you in particular?

also yeah it's drilled into my head now that i shouldn't out stuff like that
i'm a new cows now
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #329) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:04 pm

In post 1755, StrangeMatter wrote:To me, usually doesn't mean literally to me, mostly meaning it's what I see and think.
ah, i see it now my bad
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #330) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:11 am

In post 1672, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Pav

It could be strange, but I feel better here.

And it should be clear that CLSR is clear now.
let's have a fine chat about why you believe this is better than voting strange
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #331) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:20 pm

i'm 20 pages into a reread and i never really took in the full extent of uranus's willingness to not talk about things going on in the thread
even when asked questions he would just go on about something different enough that you know that he didn't really believe what he was saying

but i might be tujnnelling too hard
i didn't have any solid townreads coming into this day but i'm feeling LQ for town again hmmmmmmmmm
astro/pavowski too, maybe? i'll explain both Sunday Afternoon,.,,.,.,.,
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #332) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:54 am

In post 1760, Pavowski wrote:There is a good reason you're feeling town on me.
am i being hypnotized?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #333) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:59 am

In post 1763, Pavowski wrote:Do you feel hypnotized?
capital y Yes
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (isolation #334) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:06 am

In post 1761, Dwlee99 wrote:(Also Kenny was spewed town why was he limmed wow)
this keeps me up at night
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (isolation #335) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:02 am

In post 1777, LicketyQuickety wrote:X Doubt.
but that's exactly what happened
why does scum!salsa take massive strides in discrediting kenny's post on uranus when she could just as easily leave it alone so that they continue fighting
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (isolation #336) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:04 am

she does stop when kenny switches back to floo
insanely coincidental
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (isolation #337) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:10 am

also we're around 300 posts away from getting 5th place for the longest newbie game by post count so if you need an incentive to start posting there it is
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (isolation #338) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:37 pm

In post 1758, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:i didn't have any solid townreads coming into this day but i'm feeling LQ for town again hmmmmmmmmm
astro/pavowski too, maybe? i'll explain both Sunday Afternoon,.,,.,.,.,
it is sunday night, will explain now
lq's long string of posts about who could be partners with salsa is
i don't know why scum!him would decide to box himself in like that
also doesn't match with how he played scum in a newbie game that finished a couple weeks ago
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=87394&user_select%5B%5D=25859
In post 424, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 407, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 245, LicketyQuickety wrote:I was ISOing Salsa, and found some posts that pinged me:

Spoiler: Pinged Posts
this sus, that sus
too much
This looks like either a defense of floo or a buddy attempt.
I find
LAMIST play
scummy in general basis.
This might be nothing, or it might be made to make CLS look bad while also carrying the same thing of buddy/defence of floo in prior post.

But then I saw a spinet of Kenny's post in in reference to the original post .

Why this is interesting is because of what Kenny said here:
In post 155, kennyk wrote:@ Uranus: I guess you didn't read the thread properly. After Radical Rats Unvote I am now
'only'
E-2
And given StD and Kenny both come from a different game meta than current MS meta, this indicates to me that the site meta they come from people are generally much more hesitant with their votes and only vote for serious reasons. If this is the case, then Salsa vastly comes from a different meta than these two players because of their constant votes in , , and . What's more is that Salsa actually know this and just keeps voting Kenny for very little reason even though they are already voting for Kenny. And this happened BEFORE Kenny pointed out the 'only' E-2 comment.

Either way, it looks to be the case that Salsa has inside knowledge of Kenny's and StD's game meta that they come from. I'm hesitant to call out SvS interactions so early, but I'm not sure what another conclusion would be given this... the other option, I suppose, is that Salsa is Scum with floo. But this seems unlikely to defend a buddy so directly so early in the game.

But am I crazy Town or crazy Scum?
SCUM
also this hehehe

i'm back and forth on pavowski and their pre-placements but even more so on StD/dwlee
astronomy because their placed vote on salsa was in the midst of a really fast wagon on uranus meaning lack of opportunism when it was easy to do so
but the comments about 'codeswitching' are confusing

for StD, push was really good
In post 538, Save The Dragons wrote:uh ok

i mean i could but it'd be a lot easier as scum to not do that
and there{s something about this answer that i like but i cannot put my finger on it
but then dwlee came in and muddied how i thought about the slot a little bit
lot of unorganized thoughts, let me sleep on those tonight before voting
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #339) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:07 am

do i do it
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (isolation #340) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:08 am

strange, i'm intending on hammering in {a reasonable amount of time}
can you gib legacy reads please
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (isolation #341) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:44 am

what kinda F3 do you guys want
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #342) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am

In post 1795, StrangeMatter wrote:Actually its weird how this game is paralleling another game I've played where Ythan (scum) got an easy push on me and then town also jumps on what I do or what my slot did and we lose.
not really
who is ythan in this case? i'm p sure this condemn is only happening because it's what I want
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #343) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:47 am

intent to hammer in 6 hours
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #344) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:03 pm

In post 1821, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1817, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1808, Dwlee99 wrote:Give me a world where STD hard busses his partner D1 and D2 and then tries to prevent a stupid mislim D3 as scum
If anyone would do that in this game (apart from me :mrgreen:) it would be StD.
Like this post is just a trying to ask me to be paranoid
i'd be doing the same thing if a slot just said "cows is doing cows things"
after all, why wouldn't you be paranoid in the first place?? isn't it set in stone that experienced people do experienced things
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #345) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:22 pm

like the unconfirmed-that-really-wants-to-be-psuedo-confirmed town authority is really confusing to me when LQ has multiple posts ripe with spew to back himself up but if it's part of your town meta to strongarm endgame scenarios regardless of status then i'm okay with it

wish i could sleep on it but i gotta hammer to do

voting order dwlee//pavow//LQ but there's a ton of loose ends that could easily be answered and change placements (ex. the m word)
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (isolation #346) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:26 pm

In post 1799, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm claiming cred and indignation that y'all limmed kenny. It was an extremely stupid elimination my slot fought and if I'm scumread after my slot defended that and you all decided to lim there you're actually throwing if town
In post 1808, Dwlee99 wrote:Give me a world where STD hard busses his partner D1 and D2 and then tries to prevent a stupid mislim D3 as scum
we needed to so that RR could finally reevaluate but they keeled over and died kek

let me throw for a second
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (isolation #347) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:23 pm

bluh, maybe the way i think is too rigid
VOTE: StrangeMatter

will be sad if none of my tinfoil theories around this slot stuck
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (isolation #348) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:33 pm

In post 1826, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1825, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:bluh, maybe the way i think is too rigid
Comical, honestly.
What the $%#! did you just say about me, you scummy mafia? I'll have you know that I'm top of the players on the Town of Salem forum, good as a motherfucking cow can be, and I have over 50 confirmed gamesolves. I am trained in meme warfare and I'm the top SK in the entire Town of Salem (kappa). You are nothing to me but just another gladiation target. I will vig you the $%#! out with the precision the likes of which has never been seen before in a ranked lobby.
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (isolation #349) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:06 pm

oh shoot!

thanks for modding, arc!
you guys were chill, hope i see all of you around site
and ye, thank you to the replacements in particular
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (isolation #350) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:23 pm

In post 1848, Radical Rat wrote:Also, yeah, sorry about the kenny tunnel.

Every time I was almost convinced he was Town, I'd just keep getting caught in "But what if he's not???" and of course the jail didn't help with that.
paranoia's a real beast, fell into it more than i want to mention this game
In post 1847, Radical Rat wrote:Cows, I never got a chance to say this during the game itself, because by the time you were confirmed I was dead, but you were an absolute joy to play with and I loved your style and shenanigans.

However, your pirate icon was better, so you lose some points for that.
aa, i'm glad you vibed with it
i'm pretty comfortable with how it developed over my first few games here

In post 1842, Uranus wrote:Well I fucking sucked
there's a couple of smaller wins from this game that you can cherish anyways i bet
had me fooled for a while for example
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #351) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:08 pm

could we get da scum PT if it hasn't been opened yet?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”