Newbie 2078 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:42 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6, Titus wrote:Hi there. I would like to welcome you to mafiascum. The following comments are comments (not verbatim) I try to make in every newbie game. Don't treat them as indictative of my alignment.

These are possibly your first games playing mafia aka werewolf online. Some of you it may be your first game ever. This is the place to find your own style, however unique it may be. Have fun with it. People may read you wrong and you could be wrong. That's even true of us veterans. After awhile, you may think differently than a newbie here. You have a distinct advantage in reading fellow newbies as the emotional state is better. Don't hesitate to ask for what you need to get better, especially post game. Feel free to give me feedback too.

You can always ask what a role does. This isn't just a thing in newbie games. Seasoned veterans have questions about more complex setups. Lastly, jailkeeps and roleblockers do not send a message to their target informing them they were blocked. There may or may not be one in this game, but I got busted as scum for assuming the opposite.

The start of the game is what is called RVS or random voting stage. We all vote randomly/jokingly until people generate reads.

Hi Grandpa.

VOTE: GrandpaMo

hi. its sad we didnt roll scum together. hopefully we rolled town together tho.

i hard claim masons with titus kek
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:50 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

have i psoted kek
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:50 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

honestly i rlly honestly forgot about this game. im like running 5 games at a time, i dont recommend kek
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:51 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 20, Titus wrote:AlwaysNever caught me! I'm going to chainsaw on his behalf to try and fool him.

VOTE: Greeting

Join me Grandpa

r we still voting this? also i can REALLY vibe wit u this game. it almost feels like ik ur town :eyes:
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i think all the se's are town here actually lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:54 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 12, Dew wrote:That profile picture is super sus!1!!11

VOTE: Dorsey
In post 16, Dorsey wrote:What's wrong with my profile picture?
In post 17, Dew wrote:
In post 16, Dorsey wrote:What's wrong with my profile picture?
Nothing it was just a joke (: I like it actually!
this might be an overreach but i feel liek thru that interaction, they look like they are never alligned here...
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 43, AlwaysNever wrote:Busy, understandable. still though.... your opening posts are off somehow....
expand on that read?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:24 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 39, Dorsey wrote:I would say never knowingly aligned. Are you calling Dew scum?

im saying there is 1 scum in between
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 46, AlwaysNever wrote:
In post 44, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 43, AlwaysNever wrote:Busy, understandable. still though.... your opening posts are off somehow....
expand on that read?
five post in short succession, barely half is what I can consider "content" rest is filler, it might just be your style but it doesn't feel good for me

you're not the only one though with off-putting posts, but the rest haven't posted as much
because i was in rvs?? you have to realize, that was my first couple of posts. i do this in every game. its nai.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:46 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 48, Dorsey wrote:And if you're saying there's '1 scum in between', which one is the scum? And how are you drawing this conclusion? And why would the scum not be Dew if she initiated the interaction?
i am saying there is one scum between because of how the interaction initiated. i am saying you are never alligned here. so one is either town or scum. and no dew can still be town here -- it doesn't matter who initiated the conversation. yes it was an rvs vote, but the way you questioned could be from a town pov or scum pov then how dew continued it in post just further confirms that.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:01 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 88, TL The Legend wrote:Two people having an avid interaction doesn't mean they're not both scum, because smart scum interacts with each other. So like, your entire reasoning is just pointless. For pushing such a pointless, flawed argument, and generally just doing nothing substantial, I'm going to

Also keeping an eye on UhUh for just being chaotic.
im not even pushing it thats the problem lol...

im not even saying they are both scum? can you please read and not maniupulate my context?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:03 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 54, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 48, Dorsey wrote:And if you're saying there's '1 scum in between', which one is the scum? And how are you drawing this conclusion? And why would the scum not be Dew if she initiated the interaction?
i am saying there is one scum between because of how the interaction initiated. i am saying you are never alligned here. so one is either town or scum. and no dew can still be town here -- it doesn't matter who initiated the conversation. yes it was an rvs vote, but the way you questioned could be from a town pov or scum pov then how dew continued it in post just further confirms that.
please read before taken words out of context. and also dorsey wtf do u not understand about this .. its just a simple basic read that i wanted to start for discussion so far you have been very keen on potraying like im scumalligned with either or, which i have not pushed either one u. im not even targetring that read at you specifically nor at them. its a general read. u might be scum being paranoid due to this and scared that i was scumreading u lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:04 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 110, RCEnigma wrote:SEs being on the top of most readslists + not being engaged as suspects from the beginning makes me think 2 newbies make up the scumteam.

Just a random thought.
thats litearlly what i said lol

i said all the se's are town here lmfao.

and it just seems im getting shit pushed rofl
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:05 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 111, RCEnigma wrote:That doesn't hold up, grandpa is an SE too lol.
well im being scumread for literlaly no reason -- look back on the reads, its like i have to explain in baby steps
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 123, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 116, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 110, RCEnigma wrote:SEs being on the top of most readslists + not being engaged as suspects from the beginning makes me think 2 newbies make up the scumteam.

Just a random thought.
thats litearlly what i said lol

i said all the se's are town here lmfao.

and it just seems im getting shit pushed rofl
In post 117, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 111, RCEnigma wrote:That doesn't hold up, grandpa is an SE too lol.
well im being scumread for literlaly no reason -- look back on the reads, its like i have to explain in baby steps
i dont think this is the case? mind responding to ?
u dont think we are all town? also i implied the answer in post

i said it was a post to generate content so half serious / half rvs.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

because i do still think here is some parts of rvs where there is some AI that many people over look so ye
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:13 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 129, UhUhWaitAndSee wrote:
In post 96, Greeting wrote:I can smell the desperation of Dorsey to get the attention off himself. I always find this suspicious in mafia games.

What I'm about to say is obvious to (I think) everyone but I want to show my train of thought. The goal of town is to remove all of the mafia. The goal of the mafia is to remove enough townies so that their number equates to that of townies. Since the numbers of mafia are far smaller than that of town, the loss of each mafia goon is, especially at the very beginning of the game, is a bigger blow to the mafia than a loss of a townie being a blow to the town team. In case of this game, from what I've gathered, we have a 2 mafia-7 townies setup. The mafia really
cannot
allow themselves to throw any of those two under the bus, especially in the earliest stage of the game.

That being said, I shall change my vote and VOTE: Dorsey.

Early bussing can be quite a WIFOM strategy, rather than a (ir)rational act. The mafia only can't allow themselves to be
eliminated
, but attention and bandwagons can go either way.
i kinda disagree -- well specificlaly for a newbie setup, bussing early day 1 isn't quite optimal for mafia .

idk where u getting this at with
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

uh i kinda dont want to vote greeting here
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 102, Titus wrote:
In post 96, Greeting wrote:I can smell the desperation of Dorsey to get the attention off himself. I always find this suspicious in mafia games.

What I'm about to say is obvious to (I think) everyone but I want to show my train of thought. The goal of town is to remove all of the mafia. The goal of the mafia is to remove enough townies so that their number equates to that of townies. Since the numbers of mafia are far smaller than that of town, the loss of each mafia goon is, especially at the very beginning of the game, is a bigger blow to the mafia than a loss of a townie being a blow to the town team. In case of this game, from what I've gathered, we have a 2 mafia-7 townies setup. The mafia really
cannot
allow themselves to throw any of those two under the bus, especially in the earliest stage of the game.

That being said, I shall change my vote and VOTE: Dorsey.

I don't like the tone of this post.

i agree kinda but like if u think about it more and analyze it more -- you will see what greetings talk bout . i dont think newb scum does that lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 153, TL The Legend wrote:So thoughts so far:
Greeting's comment is really weird when they're only at e-2, and no one else seems too willing to vote them. Post 143 seems like a classic scum tactic, that being the whole "i'm town, vote me and you'll regret it" thing. Their posts are all weird and I feel like at best, they're bad town.
Dorsey still feels weird to me but idk.
UhUh's posts are all just nonsensical to me. I can't figure out what the hell he's trying to say.
Everyone else seems town-ish, so I'm thinking scum has to be two of these three.
In light of this, I'm changing my vote to VOTE: Greeting
i thinkif greeting flips town >> the team is probably tl + dorsey?

there is a chance where dorsey is misguided town and dorsey was tvt against greeting but i would have to analyuze that more
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

UNVOTE: i forgot i never unvoted them/ pivoted my vote off from rvs.

lets not just quick hammer so quick yet. lets wait for a claim / reaction
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 143, Greeting wrote:I wonder what the reactions will be when I flip town, which I am. :lol:
This is literally a vt claim here. So dude, chill out and claim. You are probably going to be the vote today and if you are PR, please don't throw.

But you not claiming + implying death = is most likely a VT claim / basic scum claim.

I wouldn't be to upset for this wagon.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 159, GrandpaMo wrote:
Greeting's comment is really weird when they're only at e-2, and no one else seems too willing to vote them. Post 143 seems like a classic scum tactic, that being the whole "i'm town, vote me and you'll regret it" thing. Their posts are all weird and I feel like at best, they're bad town.
UhUh's posts are all just nonsensical to me. I can't figure out what the hell he's trying to say.
Everyone else seems town-ish, so I'm thinking scum has to be two of these three.

there is a chance where dorsey is misguided town and dorsey was tvt against greeting but i would have to analyuze that more
Okay.

I think there is always one scum between TL + Greetings. These interactions are still holding up and associations between everyone scumreading greetings and the quick shade off to TL.

I think we always lim between those two if everyone agrees. That flips determine the other person's flip. Let me break it down for you.

If TL flips scum > Greeting is town > Dorsey is scum
If Tl flips town > Greeting is scum > Dorsey is town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

I think TL + Doresey are always alligned here. Maybe as S/S or T/T who knows but Greetings / Tl's flip tells us that info. (well more specifically Tl)
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 213, Titus wrote:
In post 211, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 159, GrandpaMo wrote:

Okay.

I think there is always one scum between TL + Greetings. These interactions are still holding up and associations between everyone scumreading greetings and the quick shade off to TL.

I think we always lim between those two if everyone agrees. That flips determine the other person's flip. Let me break it down for you.

If TL flips scum > Greeting is town > Dorsey is scum
If Tl flips town > Greeting is scum > Dorsey is town
Why can't TL and Greeting be scum together?
do u rlly think newb scum bus each other day 1 ? lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 240, Dew wrote:Now I have a feeling the elims are going too easy, but I'm fine with both.
eh dont like this post
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 251, Greeting wrote:What’s up with GrandpaMo? They make 15 posts in a row and then disappear for days.

srry just been busy --

at least i make 15 meaninful posts.

sometimes its more quality > over qunaity
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 269, Titus wrote:Willing to Eliminate GrandpaMo if he is subbed out.
nah im here. also weird post how come?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 254, TL The Legend wrote:Sorry been busy with life. Also, how could I be partners with Greeting when we literally put each other at l-1? I'm perfectly willing to die btw if it gets Greeting/scum out.

also i claim vt. Honestly, can't think of much to say. Greeting is confirmed scum in my eyes, and I think the last scum is between grandpa and uhuh. besides that, not much else I can think of.
ok good. ur literally scumreading the only person who agreed with you.

i literally imply that you and greeting are never paired kek

i dont think thats ever the world. there is no way that is all scum theatre day 1 --

lamist playstyle also imples town sometimes fwiw
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

VOTE: TL the Legend

i think you are a good info vote regardless.

this is e-1. im down to end the day
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:20 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 287, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 278, Dorsey wrote:I just thought it was weird that people were skipping over you
Well that's because I have a very obvtown mentality as town in newbie games. This means there are 2 possible realities. Scum are either newbies that lack the charisma to confidently push me without coming out of exchanges looking worse in a 1v1 OR Titus is scum and is going to nk me because it's easier than elimming me and I've been pushing a Titus townread from daystart.

Newbie scum could just nk me as well but you get the gist. It's not worth sharing or discrediting me and drawing attention if I'm not a slot that sees endgame.
lol ok that is exactly why i townread u + also u were hesitant to my logicthat could imply u werent looking for an easy mc. gosh ur so town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:06 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 333, Micc wrote:
HockeyFan replaces TL The Legend.
Dew has requested replacement.
GrandpaMo is V/LA until 9/17.
Titus is V/LA from 9/17 to 9/20.

The deadline for Day 1 remains paused at 2 days until all replacements have been made.

Votecount 1.11
HockeyFan (4) -
Titus, Dew, Greeting, GrandpaMo
Greeting (2) -
RCEnigma, HockeyFan
Dew (1) -
UhUhWaitAndSee

Not Voting (1) -
AlwaysNever, Dorsey

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 1 is paused at 2 days.
oh fuck .
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:06 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

hey hockeylockey :'(
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:08 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 351, HockeyFan wrote:Can other people please talk? Its the only way to get info. I promise i wont bite :^)
i think if you are town you should be pushing greeting here. have u ever come up in ur thought that u and greeting are never t/t?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:29 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 360, Dorsey wrote:I was also looking back through some newbie games and it looks like at least one SE is always scum
lol thats not true
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

each person has a probability of 11.1% chance of being chosen as scum. one se at least on the team have a 33.3% chance of being there -- i think i did the math right.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

omg can we fucking vote either tl or greeting here like holy shit.

dont vote titus. never vote titus day 1. i have a good reason for it to. believe me
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

omg can we fucking vote either tl or greeting here like holy shit.

dont vote titus. never vote titus day 1. i have a good reason for it to. believe me
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 378, Micc wrote:
kennyk replaces Dew.
Prodding AlwaysNever.
The deadline for Day 1 has been unpaused.

GrandpaMo is V/LA until 9/17.
Titus is V/LA from 9/17 to 9/20.

Votecount 1.13
HockeyFan (4) -
Titus, kennyk, Greeting, GrandpaMo
Greeting (2) -
RCEnigma, HockeyFan
kennyk (1) -
UhUhWaitAndSee

Not Voting (2) -
AlwaysNever, Dorsey

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2021-09-19 10:45:00).
lol dew was such a low activity post. wtf are yall doing.

there is always 1 scum between greeting // tl's slot

lord
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 405, RCEnigma wrote:Disagree dew is a bad day 1 vote and kennyk repping in and letting the deadline run down is fairly indicative. Convince me dew can't be partnered with either greeting or TL and I'll reconsider.
they literally have not talked in the thread. what is AI of them. i hate to go on replacements who just got on the game.

the only reason im hesistant is because i think dew is PR lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 407, HockeyFan wrote:Grandpa, now is when u say why TL/greeing are paired. I am about to sheep RCE tbh. Gpa, what do u think of UhUh
i already gave my reads on all 3. not going back u weirdo
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:47 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 418, RCEnigma wrote:Sorry but I'm not willing to no elim over my pref being the elim

VOTE: Hockeyfan

Hopefully make it to day 2. There are some interesting eod things I want to discuss post flip
i thik that was hammer...
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:35 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 426, AlwaysNever wrote:That's.... weird. Was that nokill deliberate?
Lol you look like you fucked up in mafiachat and came to the thread to explain ur grief.

fwiw, mafia never no kills night 1

it gives them no advantage on doing so -- the only time it would be valid is only if they are setting up a later claim or future claim but still that is very high risk play low reward hence why mafia never goes for that play and rather no kill in later days.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:16 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 431, AlwaysNever wrote:Btw RCE, you said you have some eod things you want to discuss post flip, so is that still a thing or?
I have some stuff to...
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:16 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

I think like I said yesterday tl flipping town makes greeting scum.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:17 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 431, AlwaysNever wrote:
In post 430, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 426, AlwaysNever wrote:That's.... weird. Was that nokill deliberate?
Lol you look like you fucked up in mafiachat and came to the thread to explain ur grief.

fwiw, mafia never no kills night 1

it gives them no advantage on doing so -- the only time it would be valid is only if they are setting up a later claim or future claim but still that is very high risk play low reward hence why mafia never goes for that play and rather no kill in later days.
That's a fair assumption :lol:
But yeah it is weird, I just want to point that out

Either way, we don't have anything to go on now, so it's like we're back at D1 again like RCE said lmao

Btw RCE, you said you have some eod things you want to discuss post flip, so is that still a thing or?
ur my top town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:08 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 437, kennyk wrote:
In post 45, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 39, Dorsey wrote:I would say never knowingly aligned. Are you calling Dew scum?

im saying there is 1 scum in between
Not yet 50 posts and Grandpo thinks all SEs are town and either Dorsey or Dew are town. That is what I would call reading skills. Or is it you know who's who?
no, its just giving a template of what I can go with throughout day 1. I realized that is my best town Strat to do in ms (specifically forum mafia). u get a poe with having more town reads.

I towered the SEs because the game was going slow and it feels like a newbie game where it doesn't feel natural. also the nk on this night probably is a newb who went on obvious town who doc probably saved. if that's the case then we have doc. but I it was jk at fault then just negates the whole theory.

anyways this game felt so much different then the previous newbie game I played -- it felt '"easier"

and get the 2nd point right.

I did a pairing read which did not include dew.

I had my read that if tl flips scum, then greeting is town and vice versa -- why u think I'm pushing greeting here?

and I did say that greeting + Dorsey did seem alligned, so I had their allignment together.

dew is just either pr / Maf that's why I never pushed them
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:10 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 439, Titus wrote:
In post 436, Greeting wrote:
In post 429, UhUhWaitAndSee wrote:
In post 427, AlwaysNever wrote:Or a very lucky Doctor that saved someone? That'd be nuts
Technical possibilities are no kill, doctor or jailkeeper.

But mafia no kill is surely very rare.
This must have been an act by a Jailkeeper. Good news for us, but the downside is that we get less reads. Thanks, whomever you are.

Nonetheless, TL/HockeyFan flipping town is disappointing, but their death may give us something to work on.
Did you get any message last night?
lol did u think greeting pr slipped? and asking them that question?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 442, Greeting wrote:I'm in the middle of compiling a larger post atm. My thoughts tend to be chaotic so I'm trying to put them in order.
Titus wrote:
In post 427, AlwaysNever wrote:Or a very lucky Doctor that saved someone? That'd be nuts

This must have been an act by a Jailkeeper. Good news for us, but the downside is that we get less reads. Thanks, whomever you are.

Nonetheless, TL/HockeyFan flipping town is disappointing, but their death may give us something to work on.
Ehh. I didn't want to be too explicit with it in order to not have you killed. But since you're asking directly,
a friendly bird told me that Titus is town

wtf is this?

are you outting?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:00 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 449, Titus wrote:
In post 447, Greeting wrote:
In post 446, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 442, Greeting wrote:I'm in the middle of compiling a larger post atm. My thoughts tend to be chaotic so I'm trying to put them in order.
Titus wrote:

Ehh. I didn't want to be too explicit with it in order to not have you killed. But since you're asking directly,

wtf is this?

are you outting?
Now I'm starting to think whether I have been tricked into accidentally breaking the rules. :shifty:
You did not. You shouldn't out (although it's totally legal) if someone doesn't ask. I asked you to out because your knowledge of a jailkeeper would have meant you were the jk or scum otherwise.
I don't like this from Titus. @greeting don't get manipulated from context here.

Because I thought the same thing that Jk could have been the choice >> that doesn't necessarily mean that person is JK. they still never fully claimed and I was still confused at the moment.

I don't know why you were so quick to assume that could have been jk >> I feel like you could be scum for pressuring a slot to out -- ur justification is still not completely justified due to confbias.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 456, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 455, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 449, Titus wrote:
In post 447, Greeting wrote:
In post 446, GrandpaMo wrote:
Titus wrote:

wtf is this?

are you outting?
Now I'm starting to think whether I have been tricked into accidentally breaking the rules. :shifty:
You did not. You shouldn't out (although it's totally legal) if someone doesn't ask. I asked you to out because your knowledge of a jailkeeper would have meant you were the jk or scum otherwise.
I don't like this from Titus. @greeting don't get manipulated from context here.

Because I thought the same thing that Jk could have been the choice >> that doesn't necessarily mean that person is JK. they still never fully claimed and I was still confused at the moment.

I don't know why you were so quick to assume that could have been jk >> I feel like you could be scum for pressuring a slot to out -- ur justification is still not completely justified due to confbias.
Titus didn't force Greeting to claim JK, they aren't even claiming JK.

Titus friendly neighbored greeting last night then asked Greeting if they received it today. Greeting confirmed, what are you even on about?
oh that makes so much fucking sense :sob:

i was so confused. i really forgot about friendly neighbor being in this game lol

was i the only one that didnt catch that? i thought titus was like asking greeting regarding his claim because titus was pressuring greetings like they were tryna make them claim jk or scum? like thats what titus said.

i still need to hear directly from titus
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

reminder to come back later
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

@mod: I will be V/LA as well through Monday as well (i will probably try to still talk in the thread but will be limited).
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:42 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 463, RCEnigma wrote:Titus could have been more nuanced about it but I think she wanted direct confirmation. Greeting could have definitely been the JK Target making them the vanilla scum. I feel that's what she was getting towards at least.
In post 465, Titus wrote:
In post 455, GrandpaMo wrote:I don't know why you were so quick to assume that could have been jk >> I feel like you could be scum for pressuring a slot to out -- ur justification is still not completely justified due to confbias.
I'm a friendly neighbor.

There was no nightkill.

The only protective with a friendly neighbor is a jailkeeper.
ok thanks for making me understand better lol , I knew u were pr yesterday
In post 470, Dorsey wrote:Dew/kennyk - Why didn't you confirm until you realized you hadn't been killed? Also, your catch-up looks more like busywork to build post count than actual game assessment. Regarding Post 448, Post 219 didn't come out of nowhere, as expressed in Post 223 - UhUhWaitAndSee's ISO was lackluster. You did the same thing in Post 468, posting half of an old argument without addressing my rebuttal - I'd already expressed my dissatisfaction with Greeting prior to that Post 286, as can be seen in Post 290.

Greeting - I like the way you tried to soft Titus's claim.

UhUh - AlwaysNever highlighted in Post 391 that almost half of UhUhWaitAndSee's posts are responses to me - I feel this is because he's scum and therefore has been allowed to active lurk with no scrutiny. Even today, his go-to is to post a blurb about game mechanics as opposed to opinions of player slots.

RCE - Why didn't RCE start today with his 'eod postflip' stuff instead of that naked vote? Also, he's lying - I didn't vote HockeyFan over a "pocketing" attempt, I voted him because his wagon had more interaction and accountable history than kennyk's. I also voted it because he jumped over several applicable candidates for elim (my elim pool) to just vote another lurker. I also never said Hockey was town - I said I'd prefer to elim Greeting over Hockey, which was true, but the wagon wasn't on Greeting. (This is why I say just because RCE posts regularly doesn't make him town.)

Titus - Can't be scum unless Greeting is also scum. (Is it coincidence that RCE and GrandpaMo didn't want to kill her? I'm assuming people are friends IRL or something?)

Grandpa - What was the good reason you cited in Post 403 for never voting Titus Day 1?

Always - We're not at D1 again, we have a flip. Also, there's nothing to "excuse" about my play - what are your issues with it?

Still think scum is in here [UhUhWaitAndSee/RCEnigma/Titus]. If it's not Titus, then it's still one of the other two.
I wasn't gonna vote Titus day 1 because I thought they were pr lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:45 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 470, Dorsey wrote:Still think scum is in here [UhUhWaitAndSee/RCEnigma/Titus]. If it's not Titus, then it's still one of the other two.
this is honestly a bad readlist lol.

I'm sorry but you have to first understand Titus is now confirmed.

then you are left with RC and UhWait

imo those 2 are never paired. if you are indiduvually scumreading them then it makes more sense.

but fypov rc should be town since he wasn't on that wagon yesterday and wanted to deflect of to someone who could have been paired with huh
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:46 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 486, UhUhWaitAndSee wrote:I can't post for much longer - but quick addresses.

GrandpaMo - would like to see more engagement with the game i.e understanding what is going on.

AlwaysNever - but still, especially because no deaths n1, town will in all likelihood have things to go off on once d2 gets rolling.
In post 485, UhUhWaitAndSee wrote:I think you have to accept this as my playstyle. You refer to it as active lurking - I don't think so, but either way its just a playstyle. I like to rely on hard game mechanics, especially with PR info. I have a penchant for statistics: have a look at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=83092. On d1 scum is only eliminated +0.9% to random (town is lynched 4.7% less than random, the balance is no eliminations). All the other days, it's a lot more favored to eliminating scum than random. Why? Power roles and working out the mechanics. And working out how those mechanics relate to posts made on d1 - even though what is worked out on d1 might be tenuous.

Think of it like the way you or GrandpaMo play, which I find inherently suspicious (I've talked about this earlier). But I don't have a meta to compare it with, so I am hesitant to scum read it. If there are posts that relate to the developing mechanics that I can link back, then I can say that you are more likely to be town or more scum. Hence the emphasis on figuring out the mechanics in the first place.
u contradict here bud. choose a side.

you first say that I'm doing a "play"? and continue to read based on that and never secure that read until u bring meta up then continue to read me null due to conspicuous read that I haven't been engaged in the game.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 489, kennyk wrote:

I think the (theoretical) probabilities are
jailkeeper > doctor > no kill > scum roleblocked other scum

As there are three setups with a JK and the JK has the chance to either jail the killing scum or the target it is more likely than the two setups with a lucky doctor. As no one claimed a town PR day 1.1 I don't see why scum would not try to nightkill. And the highly unlikely scenario where a scum roleblocker blocks his own teammate only makes sence if scum knows there is a tracker, which they don't.

can we stop?

mafia doesn't role block scum
mafia doesn't no kill day 1.

titus putting as fn makes it likely its jk / doc.

all this extra talk about scum not killing / other impossible scenarios are just all filler that makes it seem like scum is tryna be productive when in reality its not and only just makes u look worse trying to talk about scenarios that would never happen.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:13 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 494, kennyk wrote:
In post 466, Titus wrote:Also Greeting confirmed me as town soo
... so it could theoretically be a (bad) scum trick. You and Greeting are scum no NK and claim friendly neighbor and JK. :mrgreen:
I know this could easily be counterclaimed by any other town PR. But theoretically it is possible.
wtf is this now.. you are bringing up this possibility. there is no way u are vt.

VOTE: Kennyk

I literally just said stop making hypothetical situations that is very uncommon. and now you come up with the craziest fucking idea sob
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:50 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 498, kennyk wrote:
In post 495, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 494, kennyk wrote:
In post 466, Titus wrote:Also Greeting confirmed me as town soo
... so it could theoretically be a (bad) scum trick. You and Greeting are scum no NK and claim friendly neighbor and JK. :mrgreen:
I know this could easily be counterclaimed by any other town PR. But theoretically it is possible.
wtf is this now.. you are bringing up this possibility. there is no way u are vt.

VOTE: Kennyk

I literally just said stop making hypothetical situations that is very uncommon. and now you come up with the craziest fucking idea sob
With this post I ended my catch-up.
No, I didn't see your stop-post before said reply (which was meant to be more like a joke than to point out a real possibility). But I ask myself why you so firmly want me to stop thinking about uncommon situations. Are you scum and trying to perform a clever trick?
still tho -- we already talked bout it and u even brought up to times and I had already told u to stop but u made a new post talking bout Titus and thing scum. yes I'm scum reading like for making that possibility but no that's only 50 percent of the scum read, the other scumread part of it is how u did it and just persisted to find a scumread with it. just like you are doing so right now >> me telling u to stop is getting u to think that I could scum for it.

it just feels like you are flailing rn lmfao
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:51 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 505, Titus wrote:the jailkeep should always be on me
nah I won't be on u :lol:
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 542, AlwaysNever wrote:Gpa is confusing. Is he an aggressive town scumhunting the heck out of everybody? Is he scum trying to look like he's scumhunting so that's why he's aggressive? It seems like reading on some other games that this is what he usually plays, but he can really be the one I'm voting today, if not for...
what is this read.
and what is this readlist.

most of them are null reads.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 539, Greeting wrote:@GrandpaMo is really messy. Honestly, just reading their posts gives me a headache. It’s hard to make sense of them. I would say that they are hiding in plain sight in a bold and messy style. It’s a strategy I had used before in mafia games when I rolled scum and managed to pull it off more than once, so I know it can be done. Sometimes I think I could imagine him spinning the wheel to pick the mood to express in their next post in the game.
what???

u literally have never intereacted with me to call me confusing. like what is confusing about me? i have epxlained everything that was needed to be said.

literally look at how i play. anything i have done so far is very nai
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 518, Dorsey wrote:- GrandpaMo thinks I'm dumb and my suspicions are stupid. Obviously, I disagree. Why do you think both of them are town?
when have i fucking said this?

im literally getting frustrated now.

3 people have come out and said something about me saying something dumb or acting // or acting confused like if one person calls me confusing, but this person is saying i called them dumb then obviously that negates the confusion part because that person then wasnt just reading.

but when have i ever said this?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 524, RCEnigma wrote:we kind of let greeting off the hook and i dont really recall why.
im the only one that pushed greeting after this flip. and will gladly do so.

kennyk is being voted rn because of the bad postprogression earlier when i had interactions with them.

it looks like when iquiet down, the game quiet downs hmm i wonder why...

smh
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:55 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 588, RCEnigma wrote:Dude...I wanted to elim you, stop making good posts like that.
why were u ever thinking bout always never here lol

always never is always town here lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:59 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 594, Dorsey wrote:I jk'd uhuh n1. Check my D1 posts and you see why. I doubt with his limited impact that he was the target.
omfg.

why did u out???

ur never scum there after 4 ppl have pushed u and never voiced a concern to vote u

i rlly feel like

greeting is now more scum here.

solve could just be greeting + kenny.

yes i did say that tl flipping town would make greeting scum but kenny has done far worse in this game.

and dorsey, you need to stop manipulating my posts because the only reason i scumread u was because of mechanics earlier, overall individually u were a towny person as i hinted at and was one of the reason why i never wanted to vote u. its just the way u were against me on not understanding me that got me furstristing, so i kinda apologize for that -- i had a snap and i take it back
\
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:00 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 592, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: kennyk could go greeting also.
now rlly sheeping me. when u said i could be scum?

rc u voiced ur concern on early day 1 that i could be one of the ses that are scum no?

and now u have the most identical solve to me. how come?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:02 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 584, Greeting wrote:Okay, so I'm basing off my reads list which excludes Titus, myself, RCEnigma and kennyk as either town or the least suspicious.

We have: AlwaysNever, UhUhWaitAndSee, Dorsey and GrandpaMo.

(as of this moment)

Green = confirmed town
Bold and underlined = Last counted vote as of the end of Day or the moment of creating this post

On Day One AlwaysNever voted:
Titus
myself
, GrandpaMo,
No vote
On Day Two AlwaysNever voted: UhUhWaitAndSee.

On Day One UhUhWaitAndSee voted:
Dew/kennyk
On Day Two UhUhWaitAndSee voted:
Dorsey

On Day One Dorsey voted: UhUhWaitAndSee,
A to Z/TL The Legend/HockeyFan
myself
A to Z/TL The Legend/HockeyFan
On Day Two Dorsey voted:
UhUhWaitAndSee

On Day One GrandpaMo voted:
myself
TL The Legend/HockeyFan
On Day Two GrandpaMo voted:
kennyk

Dorsey and UhUhWaitAndSee can't both be scum. To me it seems quite clear that they both want to eliminate one another.

AlwaysNever is inconspicuous. They're pretty chill and clearly know that this is just a game (no shade :roll:) but my gut feeling says that they could go on and try bussing a fellow scum on Day Two. The final no vote on Day One and the reads list with few stances are all kinda sus.

If not Dorsey, I could switch to AlwaysNever or GrandpaMo. UhUh's last posts are giving me a townlean. Not saying that he isn't a potential suspect, but I think that the other three should be given more priority.
this whole post is bad because u explain in the beginning that u were gonna give ur thoughts on kenny k but never do. and kenny k is the only one that u never give ur analysis on me but get a solve on alwaysnever or grandpamo as scum (which is funny becuase i tr always never)

this could be a possible perspective slip fwiw .
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 609, Dorsey wrote:Pretty sure UhUh knew I JK'd him and relayed in his scumchat to rally on my wagon. If you actually read through the reasons they used to vote me, you can see through the bogusness.
ahh i misread ur initial post when u claimed. i thought u townread uhuh and i was saying wha? why would u like defend them there -- shouldnt they be the highest scum?

but uhuh is like 98% scum here unless someone didnt cc or something which u totally should do (had this happen before in a newbie game lol where town pr threw by letting scum claim their pr)

but i trust dorsey here. alt gamesolve after uh uh flip is kenny >> then to greeting

but i think we just win the game with kenny + uh uh
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 604, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 599, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 592, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: kennyk could go greeting also.
now rlly sheeping me. when u said i could be scum?

rc u voiced ur concern on early day 1 that i could be one of the ses that are scum no?

and now u have the most identical solve to me. how come?
i've....called you town since then? why are you putting more weight on my first like 5 posts compared to posts from today?
i apologize, i lowkey have not pay attentioned to u because i just said "ok this person is town" and just ignored ur interaction earlier.

i still need to iso u and anlyze ur slot after this flip
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 612, RCEnigma wrote:Well you'll have time tonight VOTE: uhuh
hammering this VOTE: uhuh
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:59 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

ok because why is everyone sheeping me :eyes:

me being hammer is uber town > but i think we just win the game if we either go kennyk or greeting.

i think scum is just that lol

scum played well early day 1 -- i felt tho it was starting to get obvious when associative reads did happen.

i do wanna say whoever was scum, uhuh carried.

i still do believe that always never is town

the only world where its not greting or kennyk its where its either rc or alwaysnever

i will probably need to iso them to make sure.

because i do kinda wanna say RC did have a bad eod of day 2 so yea
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #72) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:01 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 628, Greeting wrote:For reasons stated earlier.

hm wait., this is interesting.

why dod you scumread me, do u think i would hammer my teammate?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #73) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:07 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 626, Greeting wrote:Oh well, I was wrong. Well, technically not very wrong since I did not remove UhUh from suspect list, but Dorsey did not lie about being JK.

What more can I say?
what?

dorsey was always JK there? Why does mafia fake claim? with Titus being outted.

And towncred to you becuase Uhuh was in your poe, but you have not voted them?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:08 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i think we win this game.

gg
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:14 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

fuck fuck fuck i just realized kenny fucking scumslipped LOL
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #76) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:15 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 636, Greeting wrote:I’m not going to fight against myself being voted out - if that leads town to victory then so be it.

I saw Dorsey’s claim before I went to sleep and I just simply didn’t believe him. That’s all.
eh u should sometimes. nvm i was gonna say like i to wuld helkp me to be town but then it would just getinto wifom.

but yea thats makes u look bad for not believing dorsey's claim :/
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #77) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:16 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 636, Greeting wrote:You guys seem to believe that the voting tally is the absolute key to solving the game. This logic, although classic mafia strategies support it, has a major flaw - there is two other than UhUh players who voted Dorsey and only one can be scum per game mechanics.
im mainly poeing u and kenny bazsed on associatie reads with uh uh.

there was limited interaction between u and him + RC why do u think i put RC on the table.

uhuh and always never are never scum/scum together just because of earlier.

and everyone else who was uhuh died as town.

so im rereading the game this night if im not dead
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #78) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:16 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 636, Greeting wrote:
In post 633, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 628, Greeting wrote:For reasons stated earlier.

hm wait., this is interesting.

why dod you scumread me, do u think i would hammer my teammate?
Yes.

You guys seem to believe that the voting tally is the absolute key to solving the game. This logic, although classic mafia strategies support it, has a major flaw - there is two other than UhUh players who voted Dorsey and only one
can
be scum per game mechanics.

I can see that some of you (RCE, AlwaysNever) believe that the game is solved, but if you’re wrong about kennyk (you clearly are wrong about me) then we lose 4 townies during the course of this Day, the following one and two Night Phases.

I’m not going to fight against myself being voted out - if that leads town to victory then so be it.

I saw Dorsey’s claim before I went to sleep and I just simply didn’t believe him. That’s all.
this also doesnt answer my question :) maybe im not wrong
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:40 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

ok i think as just much as i want to condemn kennyk here, i think the best option for us is to always nc here, since we are in a world of evens.

especially in this playerlist, where no one is dead -- the mafia kill does actually give us info.

VOTE: Sleep
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:41 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

also its just the most optimal mechancial play ^
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:17 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 655, kennyk wrote:
In post 653, AlwaysNever wrote:
In post 648, GrandpaMo wrote:also its just the most optimal mechancial play ^
can you elaborate on why it is the most optimal? doesn't letting it no elim just makes the next day E-Lo and it became the game of "who can you pocket better"?
I know I am answering for Grandpa here (he's too old to answer for himself :mrgreen: ), but let's just have a look at the numbers:

We are E-Lo right now. We are 4 still alive with 1 scum, so it is 3-1. If we miselim, the night starts with 2-1 and ends with 1-1. No elim possible tomorrow and mafia wins.

If we no-elim today and scum kills tonight we are at 2-1 tomorrow. If we miselim than, it is also game over for town.

So from the point of every town player we today have a 33 % chance to hit the right target (as 2 of the other 3 players are town and would be miselim and one is the jackpot). By no-elim today and a nightkill the remaining two townies have a 50 % chance to hit the right one (math should be obvious).

Admittedly this is just the number crunshing if we had no further info from the game so far. But the feelings we get from other players have to be better than the 50 % in said mechanical play. I on my part don't have those feelings right now. So I am willing to do the gamble now.

I know there is the possibility, that scum thinks "Why should I make towns chances better?" after a no-elim today and that results in a no-kill next night leaving us where we are right now.

Concerning this scenario:
@mod:
Is a "... and they lived happily ever after"-scenario possible? I couldn't find anything in your rules that forbids a draw.
Yes this is correct. However, let me elaborate more.

Yes we will be playing on scum's tempo, but that's the norm for final 4's.

There is no tempo to play unless to grant more time now.

Letting scum play the night is more strategic for town to concur. This is because we can analyze why scum killed during the night.

It is more of WIFOM stiution yes. It's kinda hypocritical for AlwaysNever to say we shouldn't be voting right now, but us sleeping gives us more time now in this day + f3. And if we are wrong about the vote in a f4, we auto lose compared to f3. That's why we always mechanically vote for no one here.

I initially also towered you @AlwaysNever. I was the first to come out and say you were town and RCEnigma rebuked that.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 663, kennyk wrote:If I had to vote someone right now I would tend to lean to vote RCE, too.

I just briefly had the thought that it couldn't be RCE. His profile says "Last visited: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:23 pm" which was after this thread was closed (3:38 pm) but well before the actual flip (6:19 pm) and the PM that night 3 started shortly after that. So he wasn't logged in since the night started and so he couldn't have PMed our mod about the nightkill of Titus. But he could have PMed Micc about his night choice before the official start of the night. The choice (Titus) was nothing to really think about as NKing the only confirmed townie left is quite obvious.
Holy fuck, please stop.

This is not how you play mafia.

There is 1000 multiple choices of what could have happened during the game, let's not play the game like that because 1st: It's just bad. 2nd: 98% it's not correct. (Flashback to a game where I was scum and offline through all the night and still made a choice).

Some people also toggle on invisible. It's just many factors; and not a reliable tool of measure; it's also shitty and OGI at times which goes against the rules.

This is coming from the same person who kept making up this possibility where Mafia no killed.

I am not suprised, you would make this analyze.

I want to punish ALwaysNever for pushing a vote, which scum usually does push vote to get the game over with or is it Kennyk again pushing wild narratives. I mean you have said you wanted to push RC but haven't voted for them because you are probably waiting for me to vote so you could just hammer.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:24 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 668, kennyk wrote:
In post 666, AlwaysNever wrote:
In post 664, AlwaysNever wrote:
In post 638, GrandpaMo wrote:fuck fuck fuck i just realized kenny fucking scumslipped LOL
if gpa is on and about to post here, I want you to explain what this means too, cause I can't get an angle on kenny and it's worrying me at this point
and also I just realized that he said that and then decided to vote no elim today instead cause it was the most "optimal" play?

what
I would also be glad to hear how I should have scumslipped.

*ironyon*Now I have the proof that you are scum AlwaysNever: You did post number 666. That is the evil number.*ironyoff*
This was a reaction test. If it was real, I would have voted you Kenny by now, and pushed that narrative that you scumslipped. I was going to go with it previous day but then I realized there was no point because I thought we would have won the game lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:26 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 652, AlwaysNever wrote:I implore that the rest of you should as well, and possibly talk about who is scum here instead of letting the last scum take the initiative.
That is literally the point of the no lim, it is to let people talk and give their stances then go to sleep. Mafia kills >> we look back on why they killed that person...

Don't get convoluted, because if you wrong, we town lose.

Scum is more likely to push someone this day to get a easy misaim instead of holding another day of discussion.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 673, AlwaysNever wrote:
In post 669, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 655, kennyk wrote:
In post 653, AlwaysNever wrote:
In post 648, GrandpaMo wrote:also its just the most optimal mechancial play ^
can you elaborate on why it is the most optimal? doesn't letting it no elim just makes the next day E-Lo and it became the game of "who can you pocket better"?
I know I am answering for Grandpa here (he's too old to answer for himself :mrgreen: ), but let's just have a look at the numbers:

We are E-Lo right now. We are 4 still alive with 1 scum, so it is 3-1. If we miselim, the night starts with 2-1 and ends with 1-1. No elim possible tomorrow and mafia wins.

If we no-elim today and scum kills tonight we are at 2-1 tomorrow. If we miselim than, it is also game over for town.

So from the point of every town player we today have a 33 % chance to hit the right target (as 2 of the other 3 players are town and would be miselim and one is the jackpot). By no-elim today and a nightkill the remaining two townies have a 50 % chance to hit the right one (math should be obvious).

Admittedly this is just the number crunshing if we had no further info from the game so far. But the feelings we get from other players have to be better than the 50 % in said mechanical play. I on my part don't have those feelings right now. So I am willing to do the gamble now.

I know there is the possibility, that scum thinks "Why should I make towns chances better?" after a no-elim today and that results in a no-kill next night leaving us where we are right now.

Concerning this scenario:
@mod:
Is a "... and they lived happily ever after"-scenario possible? I couldn't find anything in your rules that forbids a draw.
Yes this is correct. However, let me elaborate more.

Yes we will be playing on scum's tempo, but that's the norm for final 4's.

There is no tempo to play unless to grant more time now.

Letting scum play the night is more strategic for town to concur. This is because we can analyze why scum killed during the night.

It is more of WIFOM stiution yes. It's kinda hypocritical for AlwaysNever to say we shouldn't be voting right now, but us sleeping gives us more time now in this day + f3. And if we are wrong about the vote in a f4, we auto lose compared to f3. That's why we always mechanically vote for no one here.

I initially also towered you @AlwaysNever. I was the first to come out and say you were town and RCEnigma rebuked that.
No, see, I don't mind no elimming today, I just don't want to do it right this second, I'd rather let the timer run out while we discuss rather than immediately voting to no elim, I can't see why voting no elim right now would give us more time, please enlighten me on that
no. you were pushing for a narrative that you wanted to lim someone. you initially disagreed with my statement then said we shouldn't no lim at this second. I thought anyone with logic -- would not hammer. I always vote no matter what so I hoped that no body would have hammered the no sleep because that's what we usually do ... 1 or 2 votes on the no sleep then talk it out.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 675, RCEnigma wrote:Want to apologize for the poor etiquette day 3, we should have used that time more efficiently with Titus still alive and speed elimming is a bad habit to give newbies.

That said I don't want to get fancy and wifom myself out of kennyk as scum 2.

I have like a small amount of paranoia about grandpamo but it's literally only "was he tmi'ing when he challenged me suspecting alwaysnever by saying he's always town here". Because there is the possibility he knows always' alignment.

More signs just point to kennyk as the last scum though. Grandpa already pointed out kennyk waiting for a second vote, I'd agree. Scum isn't in the position to make a move themselves and need town to make it for them.

Also no elim is always the right play here.
atp if everyone is agreeing with like my points + logic that means I should probably be the towniest person here fypov.

it just implies scum is town reading me because they don't want to try and build a scum case on a hard player.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 675, RCEnigma wrote:but it's literally only "was he tmi'ing when he challenged me suspecting alwaysnever by saying he's always town here"
also just read this... what?

I challenged you because I thought u could be possible scum if Kenny + Greetings wasn't scum. And I was looking at that possibility great yesterday and saw that you kept referencing a se being a scum.

I challenged because I really thought AlwaysNever was really town -- due to the nature of this game and how he was the only one contributing.

+ That statement should be dropped now -- because now I actually have paranoia of AlwaysNever for earlier already stating why; (pushing a lim)

Everyone here has a bad game imo.

But I can't get anywhere with that mindset. If I am really honest, gut read - Kennyk. Analytical Read - RC for a bad day 2. (I forgot the day number that it was)
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

I am most likely gonna die here, if everyone just townreads me fwiw. Just use my reads if that's the case. I am 94.5% right most of the time.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 685, AlwaysNever wrote:okay, risking the chance that Gpa would label this post as me deflecting on that "me pushing to lim someone today" narrative, should we start talking about possible f3 situation? for me personally;

if Gpa is dead tonight, then it's RCE-Kenny-me left, and both Kenny and me are leaning RCE (might change cause I think a shrew)
if RCE is dead tonight, then it's Gpa-Kenny-me, and Gpa is gutreading kenny. At this point I would also believe in Gpa and vote kenny tbh
if Kenny is dead tonight, then it's Gpa-RCE-me, and I'm going to vote RCE then
if I'm dead tonight, it's Kenny-RCE-Gpa, and both of you have decided to vote Kenny (I think? cmiiw)
In post 688, kennyk wrote:
In post 685, AlwaysNever wrote:okay, risking the chance that Gpa would label this post as me deflecting on that "me pushing to lim someone today" narrative, should we start talking about possible f3 situation? for me personally;

if Gpa is dead tonight, then it's RCE-Kenny-me left, and both Kenny and me are leaning RCE (might change cause I think a shrew)
if RCE is dead tonight, then it's Gpa-Kenny-me, and Gpa is gutreading kenny. At this point I would also believe in Gpa and vote kenny tbh
if I'm dead tonight, it's Kenny-RCE-Gpa, and both of you have decided to vote Kenny (I think? cmiiw)
And this gives scum the script for who is best to kill tonight:
If it is Grandpa: kill whoever you like, either RCE or I am likely to be elimed.
If it is RCE: kill Always and I am elimed.
If it is me: kill Grandpa and RCE is elimed.
If it is Always: kill whoever you like, either RCE or I am likely to be elimed.

But as everyone knows this now, are we all going to stick to the predicted votes?
there u gooo

this what i was talking bout

and yea it does but it also gives us a script to follow as well -- there is like a psychological term for it idk if its wifom tho

maybe tho
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #90) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 687, kennyk wrote:To the mirroring-thing: Yes, i mirrored him on purpose, because it is true in both directions. If either one of us is scum a vote on RCE would have meant a hammer and with that an easy win for scum.
not really this is is more true in my case because always never had voted someone
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #91) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:24 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 692, AlwaysNever wrote:
In post 688, kennyk wrote:

And this gives scum the script for who is best to kill tonight:
If it is Grandpa: kill whoever you like, either RCE or I am likely to be elimed.
If it is RCE: kill Always and I am elimed.
If it is me: kill Grandpa and RCE is elimed.
If it is Always: kill whoever you like, either RCE or I am likely to be elimed.

But as everyone knows this now, are we all going to stick to the predicted votes?
Curious that your first instinct is to think what scum would do, it's like... you are one :giggle:
ok i rlly like this response -- i had the same instict as well . i was worried bout u not being the good townread u r ... but u saying that leans u more on that spectrum...

this is because as town, you are more likely to share similar thoughts -- this being one specifically one on how scum does make it first instinct. that is true -- that is more likely for scum to perpetuate their thoughts during the day unintentionally
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #92) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:09 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 694, RCEnigma wrote:i guess what it comes down to for me are interactions and stances with uhuh. I dont think either kenny or always' interactions are very good (being nuetral on every single slot in the game is meh) but unlike kenny, always at least has town qualities elsewhere. the only real hardline kenny's drawn was with dorsey but that was moreso dorsey pushing the issue.
what has kenny done that was town?

like post was bad
and i explained why in post
and was bad too and i explained in 495 placing them as my top sdcumread

and

thats the ineraction with me and kenny ^

then you have this from alwaysnever )post ) which makes no sense because i was the only one who gave an explicit read on people even saying alwaysnnever was top town and then questioned it saying i was pocketing them? so that means they ackwlodged i had a read on them; i explain the hypocrisy in 548

and my frustration comes out at , when 3 people have come out and said something bout me .

then you have rce in post , having that bad eod vote in terms of sheeping the maj vote after concerns of another player. im assuming this is out of self prez

anwayys this is all bad posts from all 3 players maybe not rc since they have the only justfiable good post -- but there lack content in day 3 and day 4 does not make it up so its an uh uh.

but if i had to choose -- it would be kennyk >> always never >> rc
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #93) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 694, RCEnigma wrote:i guess what it comes down to for me are interactions and stances with uhuh. I dont think either kenny or always' interactions are very good (being nuetral on every single slot in the game is meh) but unlike kenny, always at least has town qualities elsewhere. the only real hardline kenny's drawn was with dorsey but that was moreso dorsey pushing the issue.
oh read this wrong -- i overall agree then . always does have town qualities in terms of actuall trying to solve the game.

kenny had the worse interaction with uhuh. i think also the interaction with me and kenny outlines the horrible narartive kenny was tryna save his ass by suggessting weird mechplays
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #94) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 697, AlwaysNever wrote:Okay, judging from the posts from you both, I can formulate that if Kenny survive to the next day, he will be voted out immediately by the one that is left (me and either one of you), and if Kenny is dead tomorrow, you both will vote me. Is that correct for me to assume?
huh?

kenny's death will determine the game. it will be f3 tmr. tmr is the last choice
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

why tf am i not dead...

hm i think rc would have more been likely to kill me there at night. kenny seems like the person who would keep me alive to come up with another one of their weird narratives lol just in case their push rc wont work lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:49 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

or rc knows that i was the only one pointing any sus towards them towards the latter days and wanted to wifom the kill by keeping me alive
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #97) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

VOTE: RCEnigma
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

lol forgot about this game . gg to scum . i have no redactions
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

how did i play, can anyone give me critques, or any advice or any compliments?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #100) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 721, Micc wrote:
Spoiler: Role List
Player List:

Dorsey
-
Town Jailkeeper

UhUhWaitAndSee
-
Mafia Goon

HockeyFan
A to Z, TL The Legend -
Vanilla Townie

kennyk
Dew -
Vanilla Townie

Greeting
-
Vanilla Townie

AlwaysNever
-
Vanilla Townie

GrandpaMo
(SE) -
Mafia Rolecop

RCEnigma
(SE) -
Vanilla Townie

Titus
(SE) -
Town Friendly Neighbor

Setup:
Column B & Row 2: Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Friendly Neighbor, Vanilla Townie x 5

Spoiler: Night Actions
Night 1:

Titus (Friendly Neighbor) targets Greeting - Greeting receives "Titus is Town"
Dorsey (Jailkeeper) targets UhUhWaitAndSee - success
UhUhWaitAndSee (Mafia Nightkill) targets AlwaysNever - fails because UhUhWaitAndSee is roleblocked
GrandpaMo (Rolecop) targets kennyk - receives "kennyk is Vanilla"

Night 2:

Titus (Friendly Neighbor) targets Dorsey - Dorsey recieves "Titus is Town"
Dorsey (Jailkeeper) targets RCEnigma - success
GrandpaMo (Mafia Nightkill) targets Dorsey - success
GrandpaMo (Rolecop) takes no action

Night 3:

Titus (Friendly Neighbor) takes no action
GrandpaMo (Mafia nightkill) targets Titus - success

Night 4:

GrandpaMo (Mafia Nightkill) targets AlwaysNever - success

Mod Thread
Game Thread
Mafia Thread
Dead Thread

Thanks for playing. I hope you all enjoyed the game!
Special thanks to Datisi for helping as backup mod.

The thread is now open for post-game discussion.
thanks for modding, and thanks to everyone who played enjoyed the game!!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87523&p=12975866#p12975866

this is my notes pt of 5 notes if yall want
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #102) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:28 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 730, kennyk wrote:Congrats to scum. Grandpa you really had me with your mechanical play suggestion. I am not sure why you didn't opt for the easier solution that would have been waggoning me.
because i thought rc was smart enough to catch on to what i was doing.

to get an easy mislim -- i just didnt want to risk it, so i played it safe until a f3 where a defeinite vote was either on u or rc lol

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”