Newbie 2105 | Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Player6
Player6
they/he
Townie
Player6
they/he
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by Player6 »

Hello FurtiveGlance, I just played with you last game lol
VOTE: Greeting
Player6
Player6
they/he
Townie
Player6
they/he
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Player6 »

VOTE: Bellaphant Greeting and bellaphant are mafia duo. I voted greeting and bellaphant voted me seems like a newbie mistake
Player6
Player6
they/he
Townie
Player6
they/he
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:42 am

Post by Player6 »

well, we're in RVS and I feel that while bellaphant's vote on me seemed very sus as when there are multiple mafia sometimes one might vote the person who is throwing suspicion at them to shut them up. So when I voted greeting and the post after bellaphant voted for me seemed like that. Also I really dont get how saying hi to the mod and voting someone would be "really awkward" when that's what everyone else is doin. Seems like justifying something after the fact. Also Greeting your RVS vote on Bellaphant doesn't really mean anything as you could just change it later. I mean that seems like the kind of "evidence" that you throw around that doesn't make any sense when held up to any amount of scrutiny
Player6
Player6
they/he
Townie
Player6
they/he
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:58 am

Post by Player6 »

what about it? saying hello to the mod?
Player6
Player6
they/he
Townie
Player6
they/he
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:58 am

Post by Player6 »

nvm
Player6
Player6
they/he
Townie
Player6
they/he
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:58 am

Post by Player6 »

nvm
Player6
Player6
they/he
Townie
Player6
they/he
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:24 am

Post by Player6 »

In post 60, Greeting wrote:
In post 22, Player6 wrote:well, we're in RVS and I feel that while bellaphant's vote on me seemed very sus as when there are multiple mafia sometimes one might vote the person who is throwing suspicion at them to shut them up. So when I voted greeting and the post after bellaphant voted for me seemed like that. Also I really dont get how saying hi to the mod and voting someone would be "really awkward" when that's what everyone else is doin. Seems like justifying something after the fact. Also Greeting your RVS vote on Bellaphant doesn't really mean anything as you could just change it later. I mean that seems like the kind of "evidence" that you throw around that doesn't make any sense when held up to any amount of scrutiny
So me voting
Bellaphant
means nothing because it's RVS, but her voting you in the very same phase has meaning?
You bringing it up as evidence seemed like a retroactive "piece of evidence" that seemed planted by you. Meanwhile, when I RVS voted someone and then they almost snap voted me and then gave a reason later. The different is a reason. She voted me then gave a "reason" why rather then saying "it was RVS" that's the difference you gave 0 reason to voting Bellaphant which seems more like a bad arguement that you guys aren't mafia duo
Player6
Player6
they/he
Townie
Player6
they/he
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by Player6 »

The way I worded #22 is extremely weird and was just trying to get something out to explain my votes but the myth peddled by multiple people at this point is annoying #10 is a fine introduction why multiple people are saying it's awkward confuses me. I think the fact that 2 different people have said that my normal intro was weird seems like 2 mafia sticking up for each other
Player6
Player6
they/he
Townie
Player6
they/he
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:32 pm

Post by Player6 »

In post 100, Greeting wrote:
In post 65, Player6 wrote:
In post 60, Greeting wrote:
In post 22, Player6 wrote:well, we're in RVS and I feel that while bellaphant's vote on me seemed very sus as when there are multiple mafia sometimes one might vote the person who is throwing suspicion at them to shut them up. So when I voted greeting and the post after bellaphant voted for me seemed like that. Also I really dont get how saying hi to the mod and voting someone would be "really awkward" when that's what everyone else is doin. Seems like justifying something after the fact. Also Greeting your RVS vote on Bellaphant doesn't really mean anything as you could just change it later. I mean that seems like the kind of "evidence" that you throw around that doesn't make any sense when held up to any amount of scrutiny
So me voting
Bellaphant
means nothing because it's RVS, but her voting you in the very same phase has meaning?
You bringing it up as evidence seemed like a retroactive "piece of evidence" that seemed planted by you. Meanwhile, when I RVS voted someone and then they almost snap voted me and then gave a reason later. The different is a reason. She voted me then gave a "reason" why rather then saying "it was RVS" that's the difference you gave 0 reason to voting Bellaphant which seems more like a bad arguement that you guys aren't mafia duo
How many mafia games have you played before?
1 before this one a town win
Player6
Player6
they/he
Townie
Player6
they/he
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:14 am

Post by Player6 »

idk what to say right now. When I think it will be important I will
Player6
Player6
they/he
Townie
Player6
they/he
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Player6 »

I think that greeting being in my first scum read and also has done a lot of shady things like having 0 scum hunting and maybe I'm heading towards a Greeting/Ghardi scum team but I still think that bellaphant needs to be watched still as they aren't fully in the clear VOTE: Greeting

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”