Newbie 2117 | Postgame

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Malakittens
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Andante »

Hello all! I'm excited to play this with yall! This seems like a fun group of players!! (I say that, but idk anyone except one hahaha) but it's ok, I don't have to know you to look forward to the game!
Yall are very quiet... HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

hahaha nah, but on a real note I'd love to get to know a bit about yall! I'm just kinda curious how long yall have been playing mafia, your favorite role or alignment to be, and pronouns to call you by, cause I don't think many of you have pronouns listed on the site (and I'd like to refer to you correctly!)

I'll start, I'm Andante, I use she/her pronouns, been playing mafia for like 11 years, I'm from chat mafia, fast paced games, and have been around here for about 2 years. I'd say I prefer playing as mafia because it's a little easier to have "good" reads lol versus town, it's like "uhhhh you! no wait, you!!" hahaha
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 41, chaodck wrote:
In post 40, Black wrote: VOTE: chaodck

I get weird vibes from people that use the word "interesting" too much in mafia. Why not vote for breeze if you are already scumreading him?
Interesting... hahahaa.
I already voted, for usesPython. Changing my vote this early and quickly would only bring more suspicion into myself. And I have them both under my eye, as that interaction seemed a bit forced to me.
pshhh change your vote as often as you want!!! I do it like 2-3 times a day XD It’s not bringing suspicion from me!!!

Also, @whoever didn’t want to vote cause… I forgot the reason, I mean, 3 of us are voting for Mala who hasn’t said a word yet, need 5 votes to lim, you are fineee!! No hidden votes here!! We’re not actually yeeting anyone this eary in the game, plus you can always unvote if you don’t like votes flying to your sr
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Andante »

In post 49, chaodck wrote:
In post 47, Black wrote:
In post 44, chaodck wrote: Still, I think that changing votes quickly, is scummy.
Do you think it's scummy that I've changed my vote already?
To be honest, I hadn't realized you had voted, I missed your first post (I read that part of the thread late late last night). I also had thought you needed to unvote, before voting again (now I see you just vote for another user). I get your point, as I said. I'm just wary of changing my vote early and quickly as in the past I've been targeted for doing that (when I was a newbie-newbie in onlne forums Mafia).
I… also get SRed for flipping so much, but like it’s how I am, so unless you want to change how you play, feel feee to just play how’s most comfortable!! like to me, I don’t really care who people are voting in RVS, and later all I care is that there’s an actual reason behind the vote!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Andante »

also can I just say, Reddit has mafia?? I have never even heard of that lol that’s kinda cool!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:37 am

Post by Andante »

In post 54, WizKvothe wrote:
In post 39, Black wrote:
In post 36, WizKvothe wrote: No, it's not mafia anymore plus I don't see discussing this is beneficial...lol
I guess I'm just confused why you said mafia is your favorite if it's not anymore

And re: hidden votes, I wasn't really saying it was impossible. I just don't think I would enjoy playing that way tbh
Alright, I will explain why I said mafia first. It's because on MU site I had written "mafia" as my fav alignment so I thought you could argue that I had set that alignment on MU(if you saw me there) so I thought it's safe to say mafia first otherwise you might think I was lying if i had said town. Btw, the MU profile is updated to reflect town now. Hope I made sense....lol
Ayyy MU!! I got too used to here lol, MU too fast!! Too much brainpower… then again, anni/mashes are… chaos XD
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Andante »

yeah sooo I have no actual SRs right now lol maybe scum is just in those not posting… MALA!! hahaha got 1!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:16 am

Post by Andante »

In post 61, Black wrote: @chao - you mentioned people thought you were scum for changing your votes so much. Were they right about you or were you displaying this type of voting behavior as town?
I find it interesting you want to bring this up, like maybe just cause I've been SRed for flipping my vote so many times so like, I know EXACTLY what's being talked about but like, wht would your opinion be on someone flipping their vote 50 million times?

hmmm
VOTE: Black
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Andante »

In post 62, chaodck wrote:
In post 61, Black wrote: @chao - you mentioned people thought you were scum for changing your votes so much. Were they right about you or were you displaying this type of voting behavior as town?
Hey, great question!
When it happened (and thus, when I decided to change my patterns haha), I was a vanilla townie, killed on a day phase, wrongfully.
As I said earlier, I wouldn't let let 1 or 2 times result in you having to change from how you like to play/what feels best, cause to me, that would be more of a scum move "I'm scum this game, so I'm going to be playing differently, since obviously I'm not trying to find my partner, so let me just use this as an excuse for why I'm playing different, rather than just playing as I do, and trying to find scum! regardless of what others think of my methods"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Andante »

gg gottem
VOTE: usesPython
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 67, brzeczyszczykiewicz wrote: From a quick overview: Black good points about Wiz.
good points? interesting, I didn't feel like they were even game related? like, I've played MU, I'm guessing Wiz has same username there, there's literally a "favorite alignment" thing, didn't want to get called out for it, makes sense, not sure how anything Black said was really a "good point" though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Andante »

and that's enough for you to start thinking Black town? even though it wasn't related at all to this game?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Andante »

UNVOTE:
yeah no im not voting python, they're town, you don't just give away how you read someone as scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Andante »

In post 75, Black wrote: I've got some stuff to do and then I'll respond to you Andante
no rush no rush, never a rush!

and mala probably really is scum
VOTE: Mala

(I hope I've done enough vote changing to make yall happy)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:49 am

Post by Andante »

you aint seen nothing yet... hahahahah
nah but fr that was just cause so much talk over it lol later I'll probably naturally flip a bunch XD

calm? idk what that is
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Andante »

of the people posting, she's who I sr the most, nut at least 1 of Mala/nothingNew are very likely scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Andante »

In post 81, Andante wrote: VOTE: Black

of the people posting, she's who I sr the most, but at least 1 of Mala/nothingNew are very likely scum
oops, fixed it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:56 am

Post by Andante »

In post 83, usesPython wrote:
In post 76, Andante wrote: UNVOTE:
yeah no im not voting python, they're town, you don't just give away how you read someone as scum
Interesting, why'd you discount the possibility of a Black/Python scumteam where I ask Black if that's still their meta and they tell me they changed it?
I mean yall aren't lock town or anything, I just like yall enough for now to not want to vote, and would rather we started pressuring some slots that aren't super towny, and hey if it's a python/black team, I'm voting black, so woooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:57 am

Post by Andante »

It is page 4, and no one is doing much game related, I'm not exactly commiting to a partner read right now. idk why you want me to sr you so much
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:59 am

Post by Andante »

scum read

and tr is town read
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Andante »

I literally said I liked the 1 thing because people generally don't just hand out their tells as scum. It's not like I locked you away as town in my books, it's more, I don't feel like pressuring you right now, I voted you solely because someone else was, and we need to pressure someone with the rvs votes, you gave that tell, and I was like, ok, I don't really want to push someone who is more likely than not going to be town.

I will make it really clear to you, I do not tr you. I just said that was a good line
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:07 am

Post by Andante »

do you want me to vote you? I can?? I don't see where this is going
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:11 am

Post by Andante »

ok look, can we talk or something, I am not scum. yes I agree scum find it easier to TR people, that being said, there is 0 reason to SR ANYONE RIGHT NOW.

Wouldn't you agree, me generating conversation, figuring out how experienced people are at mafia - is a TOWNY BEHAVIOR
me just being here so much - IS A TOWNY BEHAVIOR

like, this 1v1 or whatever is literally just keeping people from posting, I'm not sure of your goal at all, I feel like I've been nothing but towny?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:13 am

Post by Andante »

whatever, I'm just stepping away, I'm not scum, and if you can't see it. sorry. I feel like I've been trying my best TO solve here with the little info given, as well as just talk to people, cause conversation will result in something, I said I wasn't a fan of the non game related argument, but hey, "scum prefer to tr people" and me disagreeing with someone's argument clearly fits with that, so maybe I really am scum, or this is my sign that we hate me actually trying to generate reads...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Andante »

UNVOTE:
and you're not using my vote to vote anyone out while I'm gone
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 140, Black wrote: I think Mr. Skies entrance is just...ok. I disagree on Python/breeze...it's reverse for me. I think python is probably town and I'm scumreading breeze atm

Also I'm not sure why there is a "decent chance" mala is scum here. Can you elaborate?
I think you're partners with mala lol, so uhh mala as scum, most of the time does not do much

this post is like "how did you catch my partner who hasn't posted yet"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 190, Black wrote: Still hoping to hear more from Andante when she gets time. This is probably my top SR atm
Hear more of what?

---
also, wtf is with me being chaotic towny? I know what chaotic me looks like, I've barely been chaotic here? Saw a bad push on me, I didn't like it, but it's not like I sr the person pushing me, and I'm kinda really busy IRL through Friday so don't fully care? I definitely was a little annoyed with whoever was like "andante chaotic towny, must die" like, really? I'm not even chaotic here? gave thoughts, had a little disagreement with someone, that was that? like, at least I was here and doing stuff, cause I'm here and doing stuff, providing content, and my content is original - even if I literally don't remember what I just said in my last post, if you're calling my play chaotic, we might need to define chaotic here, cause I can tell you, I do not do well with pressure, never have, probably never will, and votes on me = pressure "so what, it's just 1 or 2 votes" well yes, I know I am town, and internally it feels like I have failed my 1 job as town here, cause someone is SRing me, and I'm trying everything in my power to make it clear to the other town here that I am town, so in turn, yall can TR me, and be 1 step closer to having the correct solve. Which I can read into your reasoning and TR you if you're actually trying to scumhunt, or SR you if I think you're a wolf. simple as that.

uhhh tldr: I'm just really busy IRL through friday, I keep missing notifications from yall, uhh you can requote/yell at me some more if you want, this weekend I can really answer whatever though (probably saturday moreso than sunday) but comments like "still waiting to hear from Andante" like what? what are you waiting to hear from? all I'm getting is, you're taking python's side cause python called you town and you see what happened to me when I called python scum, so you'd rather just join that side and call me your top SR for no real clear reason other than you know I don't tr you? I just fail to see how I would be your TOP sr here when there's definitely someone else I have my eye on and am interested in seeing how they progress, but I'm your top sr? mmk... I'd definitely love to hear more on how I'm #1 when you get a chance. Cause scum definitely does what I've done this game, scum goes "heyyyy people share your experience, I'm curious" why would I care how much mafia experience anyone has as scum? I care as town because I feel like knowing the level that people are at should help, like the MU player we have? should be posting a lot more than they have so far.... MU players tend to post a bunch, however, I haven't seen anyone do much of anything other than the "ANDANTE IS CHAOTIC TOWNY! DEATH TO CHAOS!" since me v python, like MU person even said they're used to faster game.. ok, well why have we not had reads from them? (If we have, my bad, I didn't see it)

I liked Mala's entrance, she might be town :) If she is town, scum better watch out cause this is going to be a good game!

ok, I think that's all, lol I'm looking at "tldr" and it's a giant paragraph... lmaoooo the real tldr is uhh don't expect too much from me for the next 48 hours, but I just want people to start posting!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Andante »

lmaooo that hurts my eyes. I'm sorry, uhh that post is probably garbage/not worth your time to read ._.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by Andante »

Hey Wiz, who is your TOP tr and/or sr right now and why?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:39 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 208, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 205, Andante wrote:I haven't seen anyone do much of anything other than the "ANDANTE IS CHAOTIC TOWNY! DEATH TO CHAOS!" since me v python
I'm slightly hurt by this.
sorry <3 I just haven't read a whole lot that I've liked... from anyone tbh like, there's 1 "push" on whoever for "you're copying reads" but I feel like too many voices are quiet? idk, that's what it feels like, and like the one is focussed on me being so chaotic, someone else is calling me their TOP SR, like, how? I don't even think I've been scummy this game?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:50 pm

Post by Andante »

why not
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:01 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 212, chaodck wrote: I might be too dumb for this game
NO NO DON'T SAY THAT!!! YOU GOT THIS!! I'm also definitely feeling this way, I'm not taking much away from like any of this right, like normally, 200 posts in I feel good about a read somewhere, I'm pretty lost, so you are not alone in this! Never jump to the "I might be too dumb" conclusion!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:01 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 213, Brian Skies wrote: VOTE: Andante

It's late here, so I'm going to sleep.
excuse me? want to explain?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 215, Andante wrote:
In post 213, Brian Skies wrote: VOTE: Andante

It's late here, so I'm going to sleep.
excuse me? want to explain?
or you know, literally make any effort to discuss these reasons you SR me... with me?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Andante »

If Brian is scum Black is town cause Brian was trying to get me to give the reasons I SR a town, to in turn keep Black against me, but then also come up with whatever "case" against me to vote me out, idk, I'm seriously SRing Brian for this jump to the slow wagon on me, like this wagon is literally after my post I went "I don't do well with pressure" and normally if you SR someone enough to legit vote them (not the rvs bs) you talk to them right? like hey I sr you for X, can you clear this up?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Andante »

like the fact Brian is purposely ignoring me here... literally can not be town
VOTE: Brian
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:20 pm

Post by Andante »

whatever, if we're just trying to tunnel me this game, congrats all, yall have successfully annoyed me, He definitely just read where I said I do bad under pressure, he knows I have 2 other votes on me, this brings me to e-2, just casually dropping the vote then disappearing after in 201 calling someone else out for sheeping, whatever, I'm literally trying my best over here, yet no one seems to care. like hello??? whatever. I'm e-2. 2 more people just want to vote me out? cause clearly "voting out the TOWN" is the best move here cause it's not like I'm doing anything other than solely causing chaos..

if I felt solid about the black sr I'd have been voting there? I'm not defending reasons to SR black if that's not truly what I want to do, sorry not sorry. I'm town and if no one can see it? ughh ok I'm getting too emotional tonight, it has been a LONG day/week and it's not close to over, I'm literally town, I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN DO TO SEEM TOWNY. IM NOT BEING VOTED FOR LEGIT REASONS AND I AM NOW E-2.. great work yall
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 226, Brian Skies wrote: Also, if you have a problem with pressure, then maybe Mafia just isn't the game for you.
Ah, thanks.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 230, Black wrote:
In post 220, Andante wrote: if I felt solid about the black sr I'd have been voting there?
You were voting there
yeah, rvs, then left my vote off anyone when I was over rvs
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Andante »

In post 229, Black wrote:
In post 102, Black wrote:
In post 96, Andante wrote: there is 0 reason to SR ANYONE RIGHT NOW.
I thought you scumread me?
--
In post 106, Black wrote:
In post 64, Andante wrote:
I find it interesting you want to bring this up, like maybe just cause I've been SRed for flipping my vote so many times so like, I know EXACTLY what's being talked about but like, wht would your opinion be on someone flipping their vote 50 million times?

hmmm
I can explain why I brought it up. Chao was saying he doesn't want to get scumread for switching votes around so in my mind that tells me he thinks switching votes around is scummy. I asked the question above because I wanted to know if people scumread his vote switching when he was town, because that implies that vote switching can be done by either alignment and is therefore NAI

I'm not even sure why you scumread this from me?
--
In post 158, Black wrote: I'm not a fan of how Andante ignored other questions and quotes toward her just to tunnel more on me. I tunnel when I'm town but I always respond to stuff. The only time I start to avoid questions and accusations is when I'm a wolf

VOTE: Andante

Why did you say we have 0 reason to SR people after you dropped an SR on me? Also what was with your Python TR contradiction?
--
In post 161, Black wrote:

of the people posting, she's who I sr the most, nut at least 1 of Mala/nothingNew are very likely scum
I don't think you have even explained your SR on me? From what I can tell you misinterpreted my question to Wiz regarding vote switching and ran with it
if I'm not really explaining a reason, it is most definitely not a strong read, I usually tunnel my SRs, whatever my reason for the initial "this is sus" I probably said it here, I don't remember, brian is scum though, so I don't care about chasing down whatever I was feeling in rvs, cause I don't have much time
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 64, Andante wrote:

hmmm
yeah, seemed odd that isntead of start talking game you just wanted to stick to "hmmm maybe people actually caught you as scum for flipping votes!!"
and like, seeing chao now, I really do not blame chao for not wanting to participate right now, like the "I can't do this!" post, hello, I ask for how people play to have a general idea of what to expect. if you're telling us you flip votes a lot, then from the start people go "HMMMMMM" if just flat out ruins the "well town!chao flips votes a lot, ok!" like, I don't think I've seen Chao actually do much?? chao feels scared to play, but like all this back and forth people keep doing with me, it is most definitely discouraging people from participating, cause I'm trying MY BEST, getting eaten alive for it, so now we're stuck having to figure out if people are scared town or scared scum, and that's just hard to read, so yeah, I hate interrogation out of the gate based on playstyle
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Andante »

yeah cause I needed an rvs vote and I was previously sheeping the person on python, then didn't feel like pressuring there
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 233, Black wrote:
In post 231, Andante wrote:
In post 230, Black wrote:
In post 220, Andante wrote: if I felt solid about the black sr I'd have been voting there?
You were voting there
yeah, rvs, then left my vote off anyone when I was over rvs
and do not seem like random votes at all
the response to those 2 are above, def not even close to an actual scum read tunnel
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:27 am

Post by Andante »

In post 235, usesPython wrote: Though I'd disagree with still being in RVS, I feel like we already got out of it by page 1
I consider RVS to be RVS until actual gameplay talk is happening, the playstyle conversations aren't content.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 239, Black wrote:
In post 236, Andante wrote: yeah, seemed odd that isntead of start talking game you just wanted to stick to "hmmm maybe people actually caught you as scum for flipping votes!!"
You didn't read my explanation of this comment to chao. Please scroll up a little and read it. I was not implying chao was wolf at all with this comment
I know what you were implying "like oh, they scumread you cause you were scum THAT game" which yes to be fair I took pretty personally cause I'm SRed just about every game for "changing my votes/reads too much" thus the passion I have behind that topic. also, thus the reason I opted to just let you be. right before I SRed brian and I said you were sr or whatever, I had only skimmed content since last time I was here and yes, your name was my sr then, I remember that much, but if I'm not actually voting you, it's either moreso to gage where others are at a read on you, or idk, I was out of it last night, so who knows, but hey, brian claimed scum soooo yeah
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 241, Black wrote:
In post 237, Andante wrote:

yeah cause I needed an rvs vote and I was previously sheeping the person on python, then didn't feel like pressuring there
You had already placed an RVS vote on mala though. This didn't feel like a random vote. You put meaning behind it
I have never just done a vote like I did with mala, every game I literally throw "convincing" reason with my rvs stuff. every single game. it helps put pressure rather than a pointless wagon, cause if it's scum they panic like "oh no! I was actually caught" I don't believe in just "haha random vote" but I saw a mala vote and couldn't resist :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 244, Black wrote:
In post 239, Black wrote:
In post 236, Andante wrote: yeah, seemed odd that isntead of start talking game you just wanted to stick to "hmmm maybe people actually caught you as scum for flipping votes!!"
You didn't read my explanation of this comment to chao. Please scroll up a little and read it. I was not implying chao was wolf at all with this comment
Please read
I will later, I have to catch bus now!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Andante »

UNVOTE: [\uv]
can we not actually lim anyone till I have a second, thanks, This week has been hella stress, I can catch up tomorrow
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Andante »

lmaoo love mobile.. idk what I did.. I broke it :/
just trying to unvote!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Andante »

whether you think the slot is scum or not, I still say at least give replacement a chance. like, voting out scum with no interactions doesn't make this easy, but letting the replacement interact, gives way more info, and also if it's a town slot, giving the replacement a chance allows us to see town slot... I see no point in racing towards a lim there right now, we literally still have 5 days till deadline, not sure why "MUST LIM NOW" is feeling like the vibe here.

sorry for my absence, had 2 exams, so much stress. I'd like to try and find a scum today, delta,blue.. welcome, idk who yall are replacing lol

WAIT. MY REDDIT MAF FRIEND IS GONE? HE WAS COOL!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 385, Deltabreedy wrote: @Andante - That doesn't make sense. You make two points in #383:

1. That the replacement should be given a chance to speak and contribute. (
I agree with this.
)
2. That there's no point racing towards a lim right now. (
I also agree with this.
)

What doesn't make sense is that Black's actions align with point 1, but then jumped onto a wagon putting it to E-2, Blue puts it to E-1 and there's no commentary on it beyond what seems to be 'I disagree with this'. No thoughts on what's happened there at all?

For context, I replaced Wiz, and Blue replaced Nothing's New.
Doesn't make sense?
yeah the 2 points are like what I was saying, is this the race to the brian wagon yesterday? yeah no thoughts cause I'm not really reading, if I were reading, I'd have more thoughts?

I don't want to lim black if that's what you're asking?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:31 am

Post by Andante »

In post 386, Deltabreedy wrote: That reaction to such a small comment is awful to be honest, Black.
but if scum is trying to look as towny as possible here, do you think it comes from scum?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Andante »

idk man, like, that's just how my brain works although the second part is more me thinking you want to lim black/sr black, and me going "uhh nah I don't think that's the case here"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Kawaii
this slot is maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Andante »

In post 440, Black wrote: @Andante can we get a reads list from you?
you're town, my reddit fried was town (I believe that's Delta now), python is town, and mala leans town, I just need more from her to commit her to a tr, scum is someone else.

I'm good with brian lim here, brian is making no effort to be like "I am town, this is scum" so that is likely scum not trying to give partner away
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:13 am

Post by Andante »

In post 452, Black wrote: In Andante's case it seems like you have had several issues with her posts and there have been multiple things you've pointed out that you don't like, but I'm not seeing any TRs, so why is she so high up on your list?
oooh could this be scum TMIing me town? :) I might need to revisit my read there... but ehhh brian is a fine lim for today
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Andante »

blue posting recently, I forgot blue was here, that slot is very likely scum I think. Blue + Brian.

can I hammer brian or are we still waiting on someone for something?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Andante »

nah I'm good,
lets do this

VOTE: Brian

there's been plenty of options to claim already
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Andante »

brian has been e-1 for DAYS.. no one has been opposed to a brian lim, so why would I not hammer
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 502, Deltabreedy wrote: I don't think there's any good reason as it stands to keep Andante in the game
Oh but there is
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Andante »

also like, you were voting Brian, why are you coming at me like it's my fault Brian flipped town? I said I was going to hammer, if you had an issue you could have unvoted, so like, to stop you from wasting your time, I'm pr, go find scum elsewhere
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Andante »

To clarify, I am hardclaiming pr. whatup my friends! That's all you get, but I really don't feel like spending half the day fighting SRs so bam! I'm town, go from there, do your solvey stuff
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Andante »

I think Delta is scum who thought I'd be a hella easy push here, basically why he came in with walls going at me. like, his focus seems like it was on going after me "because I was clearly scum who hammered the person I was SRing" rather than finding scum.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Andante »

Black is definitely town. I like her. I sheep her today!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 515, Black wrote:
In post 513, Andante wrote: Black is definitely town. I like her. I sheep her today!
Do you think Delta is a wolf?
honestly, coming into today, I was thinking scum wasn't voting brian, this tunnel on me is just annoying.

Cause I know I was a strong voice in brian!scum, and I feel like scum just stayed out of it, so 1 sec who was that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 489, furtiveglance wrote: KawaiiKame (1): chaodck.
Andante (1): Brian Skies.
usesPython (1): KawaiiKame.
Black (1): Malakittens.
I think there's high odds of hitting scum in chaod,Kawaii,Mala
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 478, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 475, Black wrote: Python, there's something off about you this game but I just can't figure out what it is yet. Maybe it's just a matter of who is fronting. Either way it's not really enough for me to SR you and I can't really do anything about it until I figure out what is giving me this feeling
Black I have the same feeling about Python as you :shifty:
Python feels...evasive/elusive? I'm used to Python solving, theorizing, breaking the game down mechanically into deductive possibilities, in this Python feels internally focused vs. externally focused, it's most likely this comes down to fronting tho

I liked what Python said in this,
In post 436, usesPython wrote:
In post 435, Deltabreedy wrote: Town's 1 job is to find scum, not to avoid getting scumread. I disagree with the base premise from which you're deriving this townread.
Disagree. Town wins by consistently limming every member of the mafia, which is a two part process:
  1. Limming scum
  2. Not limming town
In other words town has two paths to victory:
  1. Correctly identify scum and lim them
  2. Correctly identify town and lim everyone but them
In this setup that can be done through the entire town either identifying a correct 5-person townbloc with no scum or a correct 4-person scumbloc containing every scum, either way not getting unnecessarily scumread as town helps with that because being in the townbloc and not being in the scumbloc reduces the amount of people others need to sort correctly by one (since you know you're town).
The "I liked what python said" is kinda throwing me, cause Kawaii was voting python, and the other stuff kawaii says about python feels like they KNOW python!town, yet ended the day with their vote on python... feels scummy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 519, Black wrote:
In post 512, Andante wrote: I think Delta is scum who thought I'd be a hella easy push here, basically why he came in with walls going at me. like, his focus seems like it was on going after me "because I was clearly scum who hammered the person I was SRing" rather than finding scum.
Yeah this is what I'm thinking. He clearly postured himself to push you here at the end of D1, and he's justifying his push by saying you should be limmed regardless of your alignment
That's why I'm like, I'm just gonna flat out claim pr, and guess what. SILENCE from delta. no thoughts.

delta +Kawaii?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Andante »

kawaii was the scummy no avi friend.. yeah I think I feel good about my kawaii sr, this delta thing, I can't tell if it's a playstyle or what with the DEATHTUNNEL on me, but like, from the second I hammered... pshhh someone said it was fine to hammer SO I DID. if you had such strong feelings... could have literally unvoted?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 522, Deltabreedy wrote: I find it odd that you didn't use that hammer post or the one after to do so.
I literally tried to comment after you but thread got locked.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Andante »

don't go accusing me of "how dare you not post" like bruh.. thread was locked and we had to wait a year for the flip...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 522, Deltabreedy wrote: UNVOTE: Andante

Fair enough - Can you go back and justify your read on Blue please?

I find it odd that you didn't use that hammer post or the one after to do so.

Ninja'd: I mean... Okay? It feels like all you have is that you disagree with me

Triple ninja'd: Given the pressure that Black is applying with some really quite loose logic, I'm really not liking the assertion that it 'has to be' one of me or Andante. Given the claim, I'd also now suggest that there is potential that Black has an investigative mafia role and has very deliberately sought to position an argument that sides with a claimed PR

That would also in my mind cast doubt on the validity of Andante's claim, but in isolation I'm more comfortable now applying pressure here:

Fucken Jesus Christ let me post
Why do you want to pressure the actual only other person doing anything? if you pick, literally ANYONE else... good may come of it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 527, Black wrote:
In post 521, Andante wrote: delta +Kawaii?
Could be, but I still kinda TR kawaii. I agree with python though that kawaii is pretty hard to read

I wouldn't rule out mala or chao here. Maybe even Blue but that might be me being paranoid about my townreads usually being scum XD

I'm also not ruling out Delta being town here, or you lying, fwiw
it's the kawaii, blue, chao, mala group I am not a fan of. like, AT LEAST 2 are town, yet honestly? none are doing that much sooo yeah. I'm more interested in dealing with that at this moment then "must get delta" or "need to pressure black"

cause what? we lim one of me, black, delta, they flip town, tomorrow is lylo with impossible to read players. just saying, I think we literally HAVE to deal with these 4 today if there is even the slightest chance of a town win
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Andante »

Delta, Black, can we PLEASE just assume we're all town for now and deal with the other 4, cause I do not believe it is both of you if either, meaning the group of 4....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 532, Deltabreedy wrote: Andante, is there a good reason that I should not be looking at Black for today's Lim?
whatever. if you want to be alive tomorrow after limming town!black and having to sort in... the 4.. be my guest
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:13 am

Post by Andante »

I think chaod town! I agree! Andante hammer too wild to be from scum :)

alright pool of 4 down to 3 for where scum is. easy enough.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Andante »

ehhh not gonna lie I think blue is town

cause I know what setup we're in,
other PR, I need you to NOT claim here,

I think I'll hardclaim cause I genuinely believe it clears blue, like scum definitely have a rolecop, and I don't think blue's words line up with that cause blue is genuinely like "if you are pr you're getting blocked!! useless from now on"

I'm friendly neighbor, believe it or don't up to you
(lmaoo I wasn't gonna claim, but considering we have a handful doing nothing, I think this is helpful)

plus, I genuinely believe blue to be town after those posts, like blue is lock town, chao is ehhh, I could see the argument for scum, but like blue? NEVER scum. cause now that scum know I'm pr, they can just rolecop me tonight if they wanted to know, but it's fine I think blue!scum would've definitely been like "ok cool, pr, town, leave alone"

blue is lock town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:35 am

Post by Andante »

In post 551, BlueSnakelet wrote: @Andante, do you have a reason to not say what your role is, even though you already claimed PR?
In post 552, BlueSnakelet wrote: I'm doubtful of Andante's claim. Day 2 started with Delta tunneling her. To get out of it, she claimed PR, which is an unfalsifiable statement until she actually says what her role is. Even if we have two town PRs, they would have no way to counterclaim it. And Andante wants us to assume she's town because of it?

VOTE: Andante
In post 559, BlueSnakelet wrote: If Andante is a town PR, she'll either be NK or she'll be roleblocked from now on, now that she already claimed PR.

Unless she's a Mason in A3, now I realize.
Like, this NEVER comes from scum knowing we're in the rolecop setup.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Andante »

also lol delta may be scum... but I would rather deal with mala/chao/kawaii right now, cause in the event delta!town, that trio...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 554, Black wrote:
In post 530, Andante wrote: we lim one of me, black, delta, they flip town,
In post 531, Andante wrote: Delta, Black, can we PLEASE just assume we're all town for now and deal with the other 4
I don't understand this stance on Delta immediately after you say you think he's scum
what about it? I explained it? there's literally a pool of people hard to read? you don't agree? what happens if your sr on delta is wrong? TOWN!YOU can accurately sort in the others?

maybe you're the scum over delta lol... whatever, I don't think it's both of you, meaning we have to deal with the others.

blue!! you're my lock town right now! please carry me!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:38 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Malakittens
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Andante »

the timing of mala's "return" here, like, it comes right after I hard claimed friendly neighbor, and like the order she chose to answer posts?? I do not believe she didn't see the claim before commenting on stuff... and the way she's trying to pretend she didn't see it, feels scum indicative to me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Andante »

I claimed in 562, and it looks like mala backread, FROM MY CLAIM, pretending she didn't see it...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #83) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Andante »

In post 596, Black wrote: Wait I worded that wrong. I can't think of any reason for them
NOT
to confirm
my only tr from d1 is dead. so seeing that my gut reaction was "I can not wait for tracker to have tracked me to the kill" also part of my motivation for wanting to get ahead of that and the possibility delta's tunnel was tracker related. (just a reminder, I am NOT asking you to claim delta, I do not want this to be taken that way, I doubt it would be, but you never know)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Andante »

In post 599, Malakittens wrote: I also don't see how you are legitatelym clearing bluesnake
blue is lock town!

who do you think is scum?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:54 am

Post by Andante »

deadass, seeing my target die, my reaction was "oh I can't wait for tracker to yell that I did that..." XD
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Andante »

nah I’d rather hear your thoughts/why you disagree with my blue read, like who do you think is town/scum?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Andante »

Blue, how much experience to you have playing mafia? you remind me of someone I know
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Andante »

ah nice, what's your read on Delta?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 624, BlueSnakelet wrote: I might be biased, but in my very first scum game I just had to sit back while really opnionated townies pushed miselimination wagons. I think Delta is this game's really opnionated townie, and the Mafia is just sitting back while he pushes people.
sooo mala and kawaii scum?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Andante »

I liked chao’s post tbh why are you 2 hating chao/blue’s posts so much, like, it feels like yall are just demanding they’re professional scumhunters, this is newbie queue they’re both playing how I would expect newer people to play, they give thoughts you say they are bad thoughts.

kawaii and brzyzzex play like scum would, yet you 2 yell kawaii is town… kawaii is the one playing like textbook scum and partner is almost definitely one of you 2

(you 2 is delta and black)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: kawaii
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Andante »

lol 4/6 of yall are being voted... hahahahahahha hmmm
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Andante »

My issue with kawaii here is that they just flat out don't seem to care about finding scum, yet were sure to go "textbook scum doesn't post??" like, that's showing more care over appearing towny over care of finding scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: blue
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #95) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Andante »

**blue is e-1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #96) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Andante »

jk I want other color
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #97) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 455, usesPython wrote:
In post 446, Black wrote: @Delta
@python

Can I get a reads list from you two?
Spoiler: Legend

Name
- TR with nothing scummy
Name
- SR with nothing townie
Na
me
- Null, both scummy and townie
Name - Null, not scummy or townie

Going by the :
usesPython
- I'm biased, sue me
cha
odck
- Didn't like his early sheeping (see ) but is some original scumhunting so he gets a pass for now, definitely a slot I want to see more from
BlueSnakel
et
NothingNew
- Most of his posting is fine, I talked about my problems with him in
Delta
breedy
Wiz
Kvothe
- He has some fine progression for the most part (though a few weird pushes), but it feels he hasn't really gotten into a position to scumslip or townslip yet
Bla
ck - I'm scared of fully TRing you :lol:
Kaw
aiiKame
brzeczyszczy
kiewicz
- Kawaii's the type of player that's hard for me to read, gonna need to either do a meta dive or sheep someone who's good at reading them
And
ante
(SE) - I really don't like her posts being contradictory and filled with AtE but most of it is NAI so I'll let her either townslip or scumslip later (and I'm kind of scared of this being the easy lim bait)
Brian
Skies
(SE) - I don't really like his Mala push and there's nothing really that stands out as townie in his ISO
M
alakittens (SE) - The green is for pocketing me in :lol:
I think back to this, did python die for any read related reason? or just cause they were obv town? since no one gave close to this much effort d1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #98) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 661, Andante wrote:
In post 455, usesPython wrote:
In post 446, Black wrote: @Delta
@python

Can I get a reads list from you two?
Spoiler: Legend

Name
- TR with nothing scummy
Name
- SR with nothing townie
Na
me
- Null, both scummy and townie
Name - Null, not scummy or townie

Going by the :
usesPython
- I'm biased, sue me
cha
odck
- Didn't like his early sheeping (see ) but is some original scumhunting so he gets a pass for now, definitely a slot I want to see more from
BlueSnakel
et
NothingNew
- Most of his posting is fine, I talked about my problems with him in
Delta
breedy
Wiz
Kvothe
- He has some fine progression for the most part (though a few weird pushes), but it feels he hasn't really gotten into a position to scumslip or townslip yet
Bla
ck - I'm scared of fully TRing you :lol:
Kaw
aiiKame
brzeczyszczy
kiewicz
- Kawaii's the type of player that's hard for me to read, gonna need to either do a meta dive or sheep someone who's good at reading them
And
ante
(SE) - I really don't like her posts being contradictory and filled with AtE but most of it is NAI so I'll let her either townslip or scumslip later (and I'm kind of scared of this being the easy lim bait)
Brian
Skies
(SE) - I don't really like his Mala push and there's nothing really that stands out as townie in his ISO
M
alakittens (SE) - The green is for pocketing me in :lol:
I think back to this, did python die for any read related reason? or just cause they were obv town? since no one gave close to this much effort d1
I'm also trying to use their brain, me and brian town, so the other 2 with red, prob town, and that matches with my reads, but ahhh I can't get the rest
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #99) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Andante »

I want to say from python's reads, scum is in delta/black/kawaii, and that's a 2/3.

most were TRing black day 1 right? why did the universal TR not die? and then Black kinda just is lurking now as I'm pushing random silent town...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #100) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Andante »

kawaii is kinda feeling like the game I just had with them where we were mason, feel good there, mala honestly doesn't seem TOO bad, I think blue is town, like can delta and black be the scum? like, the 2 vocal people here? feels like a wrong solve to me but ehhh I'm actually liking chao/blue/kawaii sooo the "need to deal with the 4" idea, mehhhh I really think 3 are town soooo better odds in delta/black!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #101) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Andante »

but yeah, there was SO MUCH 'black town!!!" and I don't think anyone SRed black at eod, but instead python died, and like, yeah obv I figured they were town, and they had a reads list, but that readslist is reallly wrong.. like, me and brian were top SRs, I think Black!town would've been a bigger threat than python!town coming into the day here, cause town with bad reads, ehhh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #102) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Andante »

but yeah, kawaii def town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #103) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 668, Deltabreedy wrote: that I'm really lacking on desire to follow your vote right now.
cool, no one said you had to follow me.
I have cleared myself, and I gave my thoughts, and you can do you.

but now you don't want to follow? you think Black is town?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #104) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Andante »

In post 532, Deltabreedy wrote: Andante, is there a good reason that I should not be looking at Black for today's Lim?

If so let me know and I can look at everything with fresh eyes tomorrow. If there isn't a good reason, then can you commit to weighing what I'm saying up without any prejudice from the fact that an hour ago I was advocating for your Lim?

Ninja'd again by everything Jesus I can't type fast on phone

@Andante because when I read Black's argument it feels really very contrived - I've clearly had a bad take on reads here assuming you are in fact a PR, and by positioning themselves in the way that they have, they've taken your side and earned your support pre-claim and it's all very fabricated IMO.

Ninja'd: The vote implies that I think there is a decent chance that you are potentially scum that has rolecopped Andante and understands that there is value to being on-side with a claimed PR. You seemed to know before the claim that Andante was town and I believe I caught a slip in an earlier post which I quoted. Me voting you doesn't imply that I think Andante is town, and in the absence of any other interaction it also doesn't necessarily clear Andante, but I'm more inclined to drop my read on her and focus on you.

To clarify, beyond something groundbreaking - my vote is not going on Andante today.

My vote stays on Black for now, but I think it's worth hearing from the remaining players before Black and I lock horns too definitively.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #105) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Andante »

like, you make this "big reads" but flip completely, yet now just say I'm the erratic one?
what have I done? put pressure on people, get something from them I tr and move on... so wild...

as opposed to giant wall posts that you just completely flip reads on the next minute...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #106) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Andante »

well see, my issue is that you can come up with this huge "case" then it's just like "whatever, next case!" so how is this different from you being scum?
like, you cased black,
I said "I really want to focus on the 4 no talkers"
and then that made black town?

and now I tr 3/4 of the no talkers sooo yeah
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #107) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 674, Deltabreedy wrote: Like do you really not think that Blue and Kawaii sheeping you is in the slight bit weird?
that's exactly what kawaii did last game we were masons together in
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #108) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Andante »

In post 676, Andante wrote:
In post 674, Deltabreedy wrote: Like do you really not think that Blue and Kawaii sheeping you is in the slight bit weird?
viewtopic.php?t=90539
there's town!kawaii
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 677, Andante wrote:
In post 676, Andante wrote:
viewtopic.php?t=90539
there's town!kawaii
and just skimming that ISO now, yeah, seems pretty identical
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #110) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Andante »

In post 704, Black wrote:
In post 701, Malakittens wrote: I don't really know how I feel about Kawaii.
I don't know if it's a playstyle change or an alignment switch b/c i only have played with town!kawaii, but something is off.
I agree. And the fact that brz felt kinda scummy makes me feel even worse about this slot
In post 705, Black wrote: I think the two wolves are in {Delta; kawaii; mala}
This kinda makes me laugh like, "mala I agree!" "I think mala wolf"

I can see black+mala team...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 709, Deltabreedy wrote: This doesn't feel right at all.

I'm now more down for a Black lim than I am a Kawaii one. That interaction feels awful and honestly off the back of vibes it just reeks.
I told you, I'm really thinking Black is scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 734, Black wrote: @andante I think you should get out of your Black tunnel for a split second and take a deeper look at Delta. He gave that weird informed TR of you D1 after scumreading you all throughout, and now he's willing to hammer his 3rd lim option
yeah mala is scummy and it's with you/delta

I'm confused why delta went from "I agree black is scum!!" to "I will hammer kawaii!!

like why? kawaii flips town, I'm 100% certain in that

VOTE: malakittens
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Andante »

In post 742, Deltabreedy wrote: Spoilered for brevity - it's a bit quote heavy. Also, look who just figured out how to use Spoiler tags properly.

Spoiler: I respond to #710
In post 710, Black wrote:
In post 709, Deltabreedy wrote: This doesn't feel right at all.

I'm now more down for a Black lim than I am a Kawaii one. That interaction feels awful and honestly off the back of vibes it just reeks.
You didn't answer my question. Why do you think kawaii is scummy?
See below:
In post 636, Deltabreedy wrote: *snip*

I don't disagree that Kawaii's play is obtusely anti-town - they have been online several times since being prodded and not responded to the thread, but that doesn't overrule the actively scummy posts from Blue, and the associatives with Chao and Mala.

Please read my posts.
In post 607, Deltabreedy wrote:
General Reads:

*snip*

Kawaii apparently doesn't care enough to post.

*snip*

I think the more likely of the two here is Blue/Chao, but that has to be mitigated by the fact that there is not much to go on from Mala, Kawaii or Chao.
*snip*
In post 593, Deltabreedy wrote:
In post 478, KawaiiKame wrote: *snip*
Quoting for attention. You've been active elsewhere on the site today and offered nothing here.

Need something from you and Mala and to an extent Chao as well - not a fan of the chip in comments and then dipping without any real advancement. It's making today really narrow in scope.
You can see here that I'm drifting towards suspecting Kawaii for Active Lurking - they're very deliberately not posting and it went pretty un-noticed because of a lack of attention from Chao, Blue and Mala to boot.
In post 656, Deltabreedy wrote: *snip*
Blue is still my top SR for now, with Kawaii working their way to a strong 2nd
In post 669, Deltabreedy wrote: It's also sketch as hell that Kawaii is openly sheeping you and your trust of them comes from what, a meta read? Blue was kinda sheeping you and you're just TR'ing them for doing the sum total of nothing to actually solve the game.

I appreciate that you're basically confirmed town by this stage, but the half-baked logic and the poor reasonings for TR'ing people (and calling people locktown and things like that) makes it hard to do anything beyond just not include you in my limpool.
You can see here that I'm picking up Kawaii for the nonsense votes and this is a continuation of the active lurking narrative because there's no effort to game-solve and just some sheeping of points - voting with Andante with nothing to actually back it up. The fact that I find Andante's reasoning so faulty and the fact that Kawaii and Blue sheeped it suggest to me that it's easy to follow the claimed FN.
In post 679, Deltabreedy wrote: *snip*

Yeah I cased Black, and then I was completely convinced for some time that you were both Masons. After that I'm tentative to say that Black is town but I have significantly stronger reads (Namely, Blue - who I'm pretty sure on and I've committed to openly.) If Black was my strongest scumread, I'd be back on them, but as it happens I find Kawaii's play to be quite scummy so at present my reads look like:

Blue
Kawaii

Chao

Black/Mala

You/Me

If you're a Friendly Neighbour, Kawaii cannot be a Mason. Clearing them on a meta read where they were a completely different role doesn't make sense - they would of course be likely to sheep you in that game because you two were presumably co-ordinating closely. It's weak at best and dangerous at worst. You implored Black and I to put our differences aside and look at the other four which I think was a smart move because I know I have a tendancy to tunnel - and now I've found things which are pretty legitimately scummy and you're clearing them for bloody shoddy reasons.

Have you even read #607?

Ninja'd:
I'm completely against using meta to try and clear someone. Kawaii's jump onto the Black wagon with you is so easily something that could come from scum and they'll be very aware of the previous game with you. Clearing them for something that is at best NAI and at worst scummy just makes zero sense.
I've had a pretty consistent and clear scumread on Kawaii, to suggest otherwise is kind of disingenuous.

Spoiler: Why clearing Kawaii from irrelevant meta is bad

Andante is saying that Kawaii is 100% town, which comes from a primarily meta read. That's an objectively faulty viewpoint because:

The game that Andante is referencing, Kawaii and her were Masons together. Masons can talk and collaborate in a PT and will obviously share some kind of sheeping. Using this to clear Kawaii is therefore an objectively faulty reason, since according to Andante's claim, there is no in or out-of-thread manner for them to communicate, and so the parameters of the game have played.

That, and using meta (and solely meta) to clear someone is incredibly poor gamesolving. This is why I've been frustrated with Andante in D2 post-claim.

I get the feeling that Black is suddenly flailing and it's really, really weird. On the one hand, it's really erratic and suggests a lack of conviction in their reads, and they're doing the exact thing they're accusing me of doing. I get the sense that could probably be town!black I get the sense that Black is obsessed with a 'solve', but the arguments she's approaching it with are shaky, based in raw conjecture and theorising rather than much of what I have actually said?

It could go either way - like I say, I don't think anyone would disagree that I've been the proactive scumhunting influence in D2 and that would be a great lim for Scum!Black - it would make D3 (especially if current activity levels go on) incredibly easy for scum to dictate the game, since all they functionally would have to do is convince Andante on a mislim. Given that Andante has lock-town'd 3 of the currently living 7
(Needs clarification: I don't know if Andante still is lock-town'd on Black)
that may not be too difficult. Removing me from the game is I think the optimal D2 mislim to push, and my migraine-fuelled, almost-asleep post that slipped Black into 2nd place in my limpool and the subsequent willingness to hammer Kawaii having forgotten that does look like an opportunisitic slip. Woops. But I really don't like how suddenly Black turned to theorising and compiling a case against me only to vote for Mala when there was a lack of momentum. It feels too easy.

This has put my reads fully up WIFOM creek without a hammer (hah!) - and I'm now wondering if Black really has been scum all along.

ISO of Black and Associatives to follow.
im on my phone so it’s harder to respond, but yes, black started flailing as soon as I said black and mala are scum together, like sure I’m frustrating to play with, but from my pov this game is solved, it’s literally black/mala
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #114) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Andante »

In post 763, Black wrote:
In post 747, Andante wrote: it’s literally black/mala
Are you ok with my plan in ? I left kawaii out by accident but it still reads the same if we plug him into the spot labeled "PR"
if I'm wrong on you it's delta, like, I'm pretty certain on this, but like why are you so concerned over me, I'm pr, I'm active, I die tonight, leaving the game in the hands of all those ~not here ~ so it doesn't matter what play I'm "following"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #115) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Andante »

like, chaod/kawaii/blue are all just ~not here ~ yet you're more concerned about me following whatever? uhhh if I'm right and those 3 are town, scum will be leading the day tomorrow cause none of them seem to care at all about this game right now... then they'll just be lost... and do whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #116) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Andante »

In post 767, Black wrote: if I flip town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #117) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Andante »

see, normally town will say "when I flip town"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Andante »

If I’m being honest I want more from all 3 of them… you signed up to play a game of mafia.. lets go…
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #119) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:21 am

Post by Andante »

deadline is in 27 hours, and I honestly want to random yeet a no talker. maybe chaod cause "I'm still good with kawaii lim" implies he has been following along rather than "I need to catch up and see"

like, it seems a lot more like "I don't care what kawaii flips"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #120) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:21 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: chaodck
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #121) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Delta
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #122) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 830, Black wrote: I wanted to outline Delta/mala interactions because the more I look at these two the more I'm confident this is the solve

First, from mala's POV. She has given a read on
every
player except Delta. It wasn't until I asked her about Delta that she finally buckled and said he's scummy, but since then she has ignored every attempt of mine to get her to elaborate on that read

Brz/Kawaii
: , , , ,
Brian
: ,
usesPython
:
Blue
: , ,
Black
chao
:
Andante
: , , , ,
Delta
: ????????

If we do the same from Delta's perspective, it looks very similar, except Delta has actually had a few reads on mala. They are null reads though and he has rode the fence on her slot the entire game

Brz/Kawaii
: , , , , , , ,
Brian
usesPython
Blue
: too many to tag
Black
: too many to tag
chao
: , , , , ,
Andante
: , , , , , ,
mala
: (fence riding), (fence riding), (lumping mala in with me is so strange here)

It should be clear from the above information that these two slots are actively avoiding giving solid reads on each other, and just avoiding each other alltogether. Delta has pushed literally every null/SR of his this game except for mala. He has given her a pass on her inactivity and lack of solving. And mala has given thoughts on literally every player except for Delta.

Delta
OPENLY
defends mala (who he's null reading at this time, I might add) in , , , and

This is the solve guys. We go mala first and if she flips town then just chuck me overboard D3. Even if she flips scum, I'm still willing to sacrifice myself D3 to appease Andante as long as
everyone agrees to lim Delta D4 when I flip town
. This is how town wins this game, and we need Blue/Kawaii to be on board with this
There's no way scum puts forth this much effort when the gamestate is like this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #123) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 837, Black wrote: This game is severely lacking in activity and discussion to a point where it's not even really fun anymore
yeah I know, like, I'm struggling to even find the motivation here, like we literally have 3 doing NOTHING, and Kawaii just responds to the prod like "yeah I'm here" and that's it..

idk I like your effort, I'm going with you here!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:52 am

Post by Andante »

like I mean, Delta also came out SWINGING at me, like, why not go “why did you hammer” and keep it simple before the WALLS of “this is exactly why andante is scum!!”
then argued similarly for black!scum… and there was a point I was like “Black is maf!!” and he was like nahhh, the ease at which he can change his reads/whatever feels like something scum would do moreso than town

but hey, the lurking/coasting town aren’t reading…
this is just frustrating with essentially 4 of us playing this game
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Mala

mala is e-1, day has gone on long enough
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #126) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Andante »

In post 850, furtiveglance wrote: Malakittens (1): Black.
+ Blue + Andante
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Kawaii
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #128) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: mala
easy my job here is done
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #129) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Andante »

I picked no one cause I assumed friendly neighbor was 1 shot and I already used it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #130) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Andante »

was it not 1 shot? lol its always been 1 shot when I’ve been it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #131) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Andante »

^facts
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #132) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Andante »

the fact black is having any hesitation is making me think black is the partner
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #133) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 7, Andante wrote: Hello all!
I'm
excited to play this with yall! This seems like a
f
u
n
group of players!! (I say that, but idk anyone except one hahaha) but it's ok, I don't have to know you to look forward to the game!

Like, if I wanted to I could say I also crumbed my role!! Like wow! look at that crumb!!! lmao. that's not how crumbing works..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #134) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 979, Andante wrote:
In post 7, Andante wrote: Hello all!
I'm
excited to play this with yall! This seems like a
f
u
n
group of players!! (I say that, but idk anyone except one hahaha) but it's ok, I don't have to know you to look forward to the game!
Like, if I wanted to I could say I also crumbed my role!! Like wow! look at that crumb!!! lmao. that's not how crumbing works..

fixed it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #135) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Andante »

that actually might be a good point... cause blue went from being blue.. to this super towny looking almost rehearsed convo with mala... cause why not just kill me? leaves no clears alive... hahaha I don't have the brain power for "why does scum want to play mind games" that blue iso is BAD..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #136) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 590, BlueSnakelet wrote:
In post 589, Black wrote:
In post 585, BlueSnakelet wrote: There wasn't too much to gain by stopping Andante's claim
I disagree. It definitely earned him town points in your eyes, to the point where you don't even think he could be a wolf anymore. I'd say he gained a lot from that position if he's a wolf here wouldn't you?
I guess you're right. I still think we should lim in Mala, chao, Kame Today, but doing so through a lens of "who would make a great partner for Delta" will add a layer of security.

In the meantime, however, I'll help Andante push Mala. She's been the lurkiest of the lurkers, and I really want to hear her speak.
that 2nd justification for why they had to vote mala.. like, could've just left that last part off, the "She's been the lurkiest of the lurkers, and I really want to hear her speak."
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #137) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Andante »

not gonna lie, delta really doesn't strike me as the kind of person to leave the only pr alive, and if he does, he doesn't kill the person that just replaced in in that situation
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #138) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Andante »

I think giving up mala was going to be to clear blue? based on how mala came in with her prepped case, and blue also came in with probably prepared questions, cause remember, blue was like no where to be seen d1 till the end
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #139) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1069, Black wrote: Do you think there's a chance it could be Andante here?
Why is this even a question you are asking?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Andante »

you're suggesting you buy Mala's soft? I showed how I could do the exact same thing. Plus the way blue started today.. matched with mala's prepared case. blue hasn't cared about this game... for like the entirety of the game, yet all of a sudden you think town!blue is starting day as the expert scumhunter??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Andante »

like I'll literally vote blue here if yall want... it's blue and mala simple as that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Andante »

I don't see why black/delta wouldn't just kill me, leave the replacement alive.. take charge
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1074, Black wrote:
In post 1072, Andante wrote: you're suggesting you buy Mala's soft? I showed how I could do the exact same thing. Plus the way blue started today.. matched with mala's prepared case. blue hasn't cared about this game... for like the entirety of the game, yet all of a sudden you think town!blue is starting day as the expert scumhunter??
No. I think it's mala/Blue

We're limming mala today, but that doesn't mean I can't get a feel for how everyone feels about things
well you going "do you think it could be andante" feels weird to ask.. when instead it should be you figuring it out between blue and delta... cause you KNOW that is a 50/50 from your pov
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1077, Black wrote:
In post 1076, Andante wrote: when instead it should be you figuring it out between blue and delta... cause you KNOW that is a 50/50 from your pov
Yeah I'm trying to figure that out. Kinda hard when Blue literally never posts. But honestly that's pretty telling in itself
exactly.. and the fact blue entered the day having this full on conversation with mala... when blue normally.. doesn't talk.. is just like "that was literally their plan with this"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by Andante »

kinda funny how you didn't have this reaction to a wagon on you yesterday... you're making 0 effort to case the scum outside of us... it's almost like you're the mafia here lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #146) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 784, furtiveglance wrote:
Votecount 2.03

Malakittens (2):
Andante, Black.

BlueSnakelet (2):
Deltabreedy, KawaiiKame.

Black (1):
Malakittens.

KawaiiKame (1):
chaodck.

Not Voting (1):
BlueSnakelet.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

Deadline: (expired on 2023-04-06 15:21:08)
like, you didn't have a care in the world or an ounce of fight in you yesterday when black and I were set on you.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #147) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Andante »

not gonna lie I'm still half mad I flipped to kawaii, like, I was confident in that TR.. but kawaii coming in and saying whatever, I was like "yeah I'm over the people lurking" and then kawaii flipped tracker and I felt bad. good times.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #148) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1103, BlueSnakelet wrote: I don't really have much of a choice, have I?
lol this really sounds like town trying to find scum...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #149) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Andante »

"My best bet is to convince delta to vote black!!"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #150) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Andante »

like blue, when you and mala made this plan last night, it really sounds like the only goal was to focus on limming me, and now that, from your pov it's a 50/50 in black/delta, you're panicking cause that wasn't in the plan..
here's a tip for the future, if you had just killed me, black and delta very likely would have still been tunneled on each other
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #151) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1113, Malakittens wrote: but it pisses me off that youre still think andante is confirmed town without being actually confirmed town
I would argue more that it's pissing you off that this plan you made with blue isn't working, and I know the partner is blue because I sense genuine frustration, and there's no "let's get blue first then I can roleblock andante" going on here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #152) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Andante »

like I do not see a world in which black or delta are partnered with you based on your responses lol, and like what are you expecting from me here? I was here D2... said what I needed to then and have been over this game since the point we had 3 people not doing ANYTHING, like, nothing more I can say.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #153) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1116, Malakittens wrote: But you are wrong.

Please tell me how you see andantes actions as town?
you keep yelling about how I'm doing nothing... HERE. but like, dude I played this game d2, I'm like so done with this, if it's not blue, I don't really care. but by limming you here, if delta/black decide differently later? I don't care
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #154) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by Andante »

I think the 3 people not playing... just completely ruined the mood for me here, and like, yeah I wanted mala yesterday, who I now know is scum... lovely.. but I don't even regret voting out Kawaii. at that point I was so freaking over the no talkers putting in 0 effort, and that was that. notice mala how you won't even mention kawaii here. you were on that wagon as well.. your only argument is "look at andante!!"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #155) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:57 am

Post by Andante »

Hey delta, for tomorrow, I might think about Black being scum... could be blue, but I've been starting to suspect black, especially with all this fencesitting here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #156) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:58 am

Post by Andante »

cause I'm no longer sold that a blu+mala team go for a claim like this...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #157) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:58 am

Post by Andante »

the way black is playing seems to fit...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #158) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:05 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1134, Black wrote: why would I flip on Delta?
cause I've been deadset on blue, and you've been waiting for me to vote blue here... like from the start you've been "yeah andante I believe you!!!" but then what, you wait for your sr blue to vote mala for you to vote your partner??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #159) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:05 am

Post by Andante »

cause you literally just sheeped your SR.. so it's like, what have you been waiting for all day?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #160) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:06 am

Post by Andante »

I thought you were waiting for Delta, to see if he was ready to end day...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #161) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:06 am

Post by Andante »

but no, the second blue votes mala, you're like "ok, I vote too!!"