Newbie 2124 - Postgame

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Sat May 27, 2023 5:49 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 26, CCGeek wrote: Contrary to Clems, I do like wallposting. I hate people who complicate wallposts.
hopefully they dont look all like this bro this is so hard to read
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Sat May 27, 2023 5:57 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 23, CCGeek wrote: good question. unfortunately, only I know the answer to this question, and I'm not planning to reveal if I am or not anytime soon.
scumclaim gotem gg VOTE: CCGeek
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Sat May 27, 2023 7:22 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

@political clout

wouldnt you say a variety of people have technically extended RVS? I get ur reasoning but it feels inconsistently applied when we've all effectively been doing nothing so far yea? what separates happy from others
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Sat May 27, 2023 7:37 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I find PC ever slightly wolfy

I thought the series of questions to CCG was a little wolfy, like asking questions for the sake of looking productive. unless he does something with all those answers
In post 41, Political Clout wrote:
In post 40, iamveryhappy wrote: err I don't get this post
It is me applying pressure, trying to sort you, and trying to get the game out of rvs. I am very happy with my vote did you see what I did there? In a previous post I opined at length about your post being useless and then you post another useless post that doesn't accomplish anything. I would say on the same scale this would be a 4. Are you intentionally cluttering the thread?
this post is also pretty wolfy. the first sentence is LAMIST (look at me im so town) and entirely unnecessary in response to the quoted post lmao, just explain what u meant

like I was also inclined to TR pc as like the first person to make a serious attack generally being very likely villager, but PC then saying "that was me doing towny sorting as a villager" sorta discredits that to me
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sat May 27, 2023 7:38 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

this is lowkey a villagery response to pressure to me lmfao

esp when he proclaimed he doenst respond well to pressure
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Sat May 27, 2023 7:42 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 42, CCGeek wrote: This entire post is NAI for the MOST part but somehow it builds up to the question of my solve pattern, which can be read as slightly sneaky scum trying to gather vital information. You're statistically more likely to be town, and it's possible that I'm getting early-game tunnel vision, but something is better than nothing at this stage. I'm certainly not changing my vote for now.

P-Edit: Welcome to how Clems posts D1. However, at this stage, any wagon is a good wagon, and I won't discourage votes on him.
this also bugged me a little but hard to put into words lol

"early-game tunnel vision" felt a little fake + over-explaining what u think about votes felt too self conscious, votes rn dont matter much
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Sat May 27, 2023 7:42 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 50, Alianna wrote:
Votecount 1.02

Bellaphant (1): BBmolla
heipizhu4 (1): Bellaphant
ChicagoTypewriter (1): iamveryhappy
sheepsaysmeep (1): heipizhu4
Political Clout (1): CCGeek
CCGeek (1): sheepsaysmeep
iamveryhappy (1): Political Clout

Not Voting (2): ChicagoTypewriter, Ofthesaints

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to secure an elimination.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-06-06 03:06:26).
this is pretty funny
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Sat May 27, 2023 7:53 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I wanna comment on the CCG's "Tracking progressions" thing for fun, just cuz I think my progressions are way more inconsistent as villager lol. like as wolf im fully capable of forming decent logic and consistency, maybe thats just a byproduct of playing a bunch of games. but as villager I'll often wildly flip flop, like "I thought about it and I suddenly realized bob is actually a villager, can't explain why." troll

but ur thoughts about inconsistency make sense ya. it'll be fun to apply our views and then look back on them lol im interested. I do think sort of declaring a method of solving that ur now going to have to replicate is slightly villagery.

my understanding is it's a good tool to observe whose inconsistencies fit an agenda (like sudden townread to try to save wolf partner, or to look good when someone flips villager), as opposed to feeling like a person naturally reflecting; "his progressions feel really driven by agenda" vs "this person feels like they have no agenda and thus are a villager" are things I'd say.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Sat May 27, 2023 7:59 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

This is so interesting
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #9) » Sat May 27, 2023 8:00 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think political clout is town now but honestly I feel uninclined to actually read some of the posts they do not excite me
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #10) » Sat May 27, 2023 8:08 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

yes I gotchu
In post 37, Political Clout wrote:
In post 26, CCGeek wrote: since clems did a self-intro post, I might as well make one too.
I'm CCGeek, you can call me CCG or Shaun. My username is a display of my love towards collectible card games.
Been playing mafia for about two years now, but this is my 4th game on MS. (Well, technically 5th because I missed the Role PM confirmation deadline by 3 hours in the game I last signed up for.)
I have an exam tomorrow in the morning and I'm half-prepared for it at the moment of writing this post.
I may suffer from slight activity issues in certain stages of the game, but I will almost always read up to present.
Contrary to Clems, I do like wallposting. I hate people who complicate wallposts.
I claim to be a wagonomics major but secretly suck at analyzing vote patterns (don't tell anyone shhhhhh)
I like to maintain watch on people's read progressions across the thread, that's how I catch scum
I like 1v1ing people in-thread
I'm usually universally nullread
my playstyle is usually filler-less no-nonsense, but I may be willing to make an exception to that considering clems is in the PL
GL to everyone, I look forward to having fun
clems is happy right? I think that's right. I will forget this. as an aside favorite cards to collect?

why would you suffer from activity issues? like what happens? just life? or do you get bored?
can you explain wagonmics to me by referencing the current vote count? I think wagon analyzing is only good until you have a flip.
can you explain how you catch scum? like how does maintaining peoples' reads progression help with that.
1v1 me I'm quite rowdy but I won't start typing to extensively and tire people out. Do you think being universally null - read is a good thing?
am I town?
slightly wolfy post
In post 38, Political Clout wrote:
In post 22, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 20, CCGeek wrote:

Hello clems-kun u_u
And yes, indeed. Time for u and I to gamesolve. Until and unless, ofc, u have rolled scum.
Seeing Bella in the PL, I'm praying that you and Bella haven't rolled scum together.
what if YOU rolled scum?
:o
hello happy. this post rubs me the wrong way. in a perfect utopia during rvs town would try to get out of rvs as soon as possible, but here you are essentially extending it. I say perfect utopia because usually a deviation from it has meaning, but we are people so it might not be anything, but but we are playing a game based on information. The post essentially doesn't move the game forward out of rvs, doesn't contribute to the town, I get that's he's your little friend and all. I'm keeping that in mind too. Do you think my eagerness and aggressiveness at calling out a harmless post is town indicative? What makes you town read someone and why? If I had a scale from 1 to 10 I would say your post rubs me the wrong way would be a 2 or3.
nvm towny slot
In post 41, Political Clout wrote:
It is me applying pressure, trying to sort you, and trying to get the game out of rvs. I am very happy with my vote did you see what I did there? In a previous post I opined at length about your post being useless and then you post another useless post that doesn't accomplish anything. I would say on the same scale this would be a 4. Are you intentionally cluttering the thread?
wolfy

recent continued multitude of big aggro posts: village again

dont feel like re-iterating the "why" parts
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Mon May 29, 2023 6:12 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

wow the prod timer so short
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #12) » Mon May 29, 2023 6:22 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 103, Political Clout wrote:
In post 96, ChicagoTypewriter wrote: Okay, I’m gonna do a few reads now.

CCGeek
: For some odd reason, I feel like calling him C2. Can’t imagine why. Anyway, aside from some jokes at RVS, he claims to be a rationed voter. Has a slight scumread on PC, which may be relevant later. I’m not getting a townread from him; but that isn’t the same as a scumread.

Political Clout
: Seems kind of jumpy to me, honestly. There’s a lot of questions being thrown out and pressure to move forward where I’m not sure any is called for. Seems to have seriously voted for iamveryhappy with what doesn’t feel like great justification. Also proportionally possesses a large number of posts, which (as everyone knows) is only something that town does. I have a scumread on him.

heipizhu4
: Good analytical reads. Strong townread.

iamveryhappy
: Somehow lurking, despite a lot of posts. There’s not much substance in them. Maybe justifiable because he still thinks we’re in RVS? Slight scumread.

Bellaphant
: I’m not really getting a read here, other than thinking PC needs to justify their thought process (which, to be fair, so do I). Null, currently.

Sheep
: Probably town, but needs to make up his mind on PC.

BBmolla
: Defends Sheep vs PC as town v town. Has yet to post reads of any players and just blanket agrees Indication of a scumteam with PC? Possibly.

Ofthesaints / incomer: Null read, obviously.

Overall: I wouldn't be surprised at a scumteam of BBmolla / Political Clout, though it's not a particularly strong possibility at this point in time. I would like to hear more from Bellaphant and BBmolla about their position and I'm very curious as to what the yet-unnamed newcomer will post first.
can you explain jumpy? I don't follow. can you also go deeper into your town read of heipizhu4? and can you explain how their reads are good and analytical please and thank you. And just so I'm clear you scum read me and the guy I'm scumreading? Does that jive logically with you? if so can you explain how?
yeah I was typing that I want Chicago to explain townreading heipizhu too

like I was thinking about how I find hpz ever slightly town, but it's really hard to legit read them because they didn't provide the logic behind their reads and I was gonna ask for that. they only gave a summary of the game and then what their reads are, by which bar almost everyone would have townpoints. "strong townread" feels pockety or whatever.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Mon May 29, 2023 6:24 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ok unironically I feel that the happy guy is likely town
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Mon May 29, 2023 6:24 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

what are ur reads rn bro
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #15) » Mon May 29, 2023 7:16 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I was asking happy because I realized how unclear his were

but that's still very helpful
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #16) » Mon May 29, 2023 7:19 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

idk happy is a strong gut feeling lmao

I dont want to talk in-depth post-by-post about it cuz it's not that level of a firm read
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #17) » Mon May 29, 2023 7:20 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 66, iamveryhappy wrote: God
no activity, I don't like it
In post 67, iamveryhappy wrote: I have a question for you all: Who would be the players you townread the most up to this point?
In post 94, iamveryhappy wrote: We are lacking in terms of posts
so
one sr everyone
feel like genuinely being bothered about lack of content and then doing what he thinks is protown by posing questions

+ people have posted critically about his playstyle and he hasn't changed / tried to appease them which is slightly villager lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #18) » Mon May 29, 2023 9:23 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 132, Political Clout wrote: did anyone watch gotg3? it was pretty okay not bad
will prob soon, "pretty okay" seems disappointing lol I heard it was better than that
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #19) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:26 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 191, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 189, iamveryhappy wrote: If clout your are actually a good role please claim...
Yes, seconded.
By the way, iamveryhappy, if you vote for Clout, you can put him in E-1 to put more pressure into forcing him to role claim.
bruh no clout should not claim
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #20) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:27 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 164, Alianna wrote:
I'm V/LA due to illness, should still be able to do mod stuff though.
(get well soon!)
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #21) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I am unmotivated to legit read the last few pages im sorry

there's a legit lesson to be made there for this newbie game about like making things more digestible and palatable and not-superfluous being better play
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

without understanding the actual content of what has been happening, I think I give Chicago mild townpoints

it just feels very different from his last game which I peeked at which was a scumgame
(was way less engaged and more timid)

and if he's scum theres no reason to go after PC this way. I was thinking this especially when he first entered, I think most of us were townreading PC so there was really no benefit. which is why I wanted to call it TvT at face value
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #23) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:55 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I lazily think Bella has been fairly strong town

I just think she has been pro-town, actually reading stuff and thinking about it and asking good questions that I tend to nod along at when I see them
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #24) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think people telling Political Clout to claim was soo bad and pro-wolf that it has a slightly >rand chance to be someone openwolfing

I think that was happy/chicago

like not a "gotcha" in a newbie game but cant let that slide
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #25) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

like PC wasnt even the top wagon lmfaooo CCG was I think
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (isolation #26) » Tue May 30, 2023 7:03 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

CCG push on me was kinda poor but I have been really rly back on forth on whether that poor means wolfy or not. im not sure

I will take the time to try to describe why
In post 203, CCGeek wrote: and from sheep: lazy reads, varying from slightly lazy to greatly lazy, not in order. 47 is the only great contribution-heavy post from sheep. 56 is good as well.
these posts just dont make sense to be grouped together. it's forced.
like 31 is not meaningful content. 32 is obviously a joke. 52 is a legit, good, serious read. a reason doesnt rly exist to bunch these as examples of one thing

and generally youre taking some things that aren't inherently wolfy and presenting them as if they are inherently wolfy. like "lazy reads" and "lack of effort." I admit thats totally true about me, I feel like it makes sense for me to be those things from this D1. I think it would be rly nice if you could explain a bit more why u think those things are more likely to be wolf

I do think it's slightly villagery for u to make concessions about posts from me u found villagery
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #27) » Tue May 30, 2023 7:06 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think it's funny how heipizhu is still voting me from RVS lmaoo and I would encourage u @heipizhu to place a vote on the player u think is scummiest

and +1 to the general feedback that you could explain more of your logic. I see your understanding of what happened in the game. I see how likely you think different people are to be mafia. I think you could explain more: Why the things that happened make someone more likely to be mafia or town. That would be really helpful for us to read you
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #28) » Tue May 30, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

there a good thought I had that im forgetting
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #29) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:34 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

everyone in this game should more often use [post] tags around post numbers, which link to the post
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #30) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 286, BBmolla wrote: are you all townreading heipizhu4?

if so why?
this is a really bad read but I was thinking about it just now and I think if he were wolf he would just skip drawing the charts and just tell us conclusions like x +3 town and y -7 wolf lol

otherwise null
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #31) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

started trying to actually read the game from page 6, wish me luck

I think chicago-pc is just town-town, would be reluctant to vote either today
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #32) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 188, iamveryhappy wrote: god
clout vs geek is...
something I do not like
can u explain what this post means
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #33) » Wed May 31, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 191, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 189, iamveryhappy wrote: If clout your are actually a good role please claim...
Yes, seconded.
By the way, iamveryhappy, if you vote for Clout, you can put him in E-1 to put more pressure into forcing him to role claim.
this just feels like outright scum-thinking, "actively force him to role claim" is not a notable goal for a villager but it is a main goal for wolves

iavh saying "clout should claim" is less bad
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #34) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 261, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 254, iamveryhappy wrote: UNVOTE:
unvoting so that no flashhammer happens
Like this feels really fake. No way are two votes springing out of nowhere.
to me this doesnt feel fake, it just does contradict a little with wanting them to claim like a page before
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #35) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 251, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 238, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 233, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think people telling Political Clout to claim was soo bad and pro-wolf that it has a slightly >rand chance to be someone openwolfing

I think that was happy/chicago

like not a "gotcha" in a newbie game but cant let that slide
My read on happy is everywhere: it was improving and weirdly the push on you made me think maybe they were town, as scum doesn't really want to stand out, but the rolefishing is super bad and like you said, some posts don't really make sense.

If I wasn't already voting Chicago I'd be voting them for the role fishing.
Let me clarify that post. I have a very strong scumread on Political Clout right now to the point that I'm trying to vote him off day 1 so I would like to put him to the point of E-1 and see what he does from there (which, as per my experience last game indicated, is when you either try claiming a power role or none at all.)
feel better about Chicago
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #36) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 290, iamveryhappy wrote: reads
one of clout/typewriter is scum, yes I am acknowledging this is a tvs scenario
I highly doubt a svs would happen so early into the game
to me this does not look like a tvt wagon, I don't think a tvt would gain that much traction fr
ccg screams town to me here for once, well done ccg you doing better than in that wnaf game where you got voted and shot your town partner
bella slip incoming soon using events that happened in 2119 lol
hopefully it doesn't happen and scum doesn't coast off that
last scum is in sheep/bbmolla
let's use the reads that sheep/bbmolla+clout/typewriter as scum.
I cross off myself and ccg as town, leaving three players left, mcendu, bella and hepi
these reads can and probably change
placeholder reads are great here for the reason that you can give out some info, and we don't really have mich info except for clout and typewriter yelling at each other and trying to convince us why the other is scum
why do you mark off ccg as town?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #37) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

VOTE: mcednu

I think this is the wolfiest slot in the game rn

@bbmolla join?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #38) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I cant do an in-depth rn, but the tldr is that I think he struggles to say very much of his own

generally theres a lot of summarizing things, to look like contribution

then there's a lot of hinting at something, but he seems scared to commit to outright saying "I scumread this"

then when he does actually declare scumreads, I just dont love it. like the two that I remember are "bbmolla and happy" for "lurking" which is just kinda weak sauce. and there was one more read before which I didnt love
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #39) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:48 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

sheep
pc
chicago
bella/hpz
cc/bbmolla
happy
mcednu

idk maybe happy should be in the tier above, I wouldnt be willing to explain this very much further
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #40) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

a funny way to look at why pc is confident town is like, the incessant questioning, no one likes to face it, but he doesnt it to everyone.

I dont think he's w/w with anyone lmao because he wouldnt press them like this but he presses universally

and it doesnt feel w->v with anyone either because he's definitely not trying to appease and buddy up to people by aggressively pressing them with questions
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #41) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ccgeek's one big post does actually make me feel substantially better about them

but generally they've faded out of public attention as they dropped off drastically in a way I dont think they should have
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:55 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 330, Bellaphant wrote: Geek's town, 100% and echo him entirely on the weirdness that is it's iso: sometimes they post and I want to unvote, but then they talk to pc again and it looks like it's so deliberately missing the point. Also, they haven't really responded to my issues/comments on their iso.
it's iso?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:55 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ah CT
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:57 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

how do u feel about mcednu
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 349, Political Clout wrote:
In post 340, Bellaphant wrote: UNVOTE:

Cool, that felt genuine. Makes me wonder a little bit actually: we at least agree something's wonky about the interaction
UNVOTE:

where we going friend? I also agree something is wonky about the interaction.
la mcednu
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

there is a wolf trying to get political clout to be the lim

dont think it's Chicago
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 355, McEndu wrote: Why is Typewriter vs. PC town vs town, again?
it benefits either of them more to de-escalate it

let's say typewriter flips town

then, in a newbie game, everyone goes wow PC must be wolf, because of the way they were pushing each other (we can actually tell this would happen from the different people already saying there must be a wolf in typewriter-pc)

wolf instinct is to avoid that type of predictable suspicion

and theyre not w/w
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

why do you ask it like if we continue to assert it then we're correct?

what do u think typewriter vs pc is? we could easily be wrong
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:08 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

if youre asking what's needed to lim someone, there's no plurality option; someone has a definite majority or no one dies (no one dies is bad)
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:34 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I feel like happy is sometimes too comfy to be wolf lol. such that he would be revealing a lot of info

like something that stood out was his offhand comment "ccgeek is playing better and more villagery than all of u lmao." and comments that ccgeek is cleared obv villa by vote patterns. I feel like if happy's wolf then he's tmi-revealed that ccgeek is town. etc
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:37 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think im pretty locked on wanting mcednu today

another reason mcednu is wolfy is that he's not really engaging with all the suspicion on him

like I get it's hard to respond to accusations but I think villager instinct is to say somethinggg nonzero about it. like "idk why all these people are wolfreading me man im trying." or like, "the people pushing me could be town or wolf, or I dont really know"

but I think theyre semi-ignoring a lot of pressure/suspicion on them, just not referencing it at all. which makes it feel like it's correct
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:39 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I dont rly get PC reason for refusing to vote mcednu

also apparently it's mcendu not mcednu my bad
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:48 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 422, Political Clout wrote: idk sheep if you tell me hey clout I think you are posting to much and to invested in the game let me lead you and vote with me I'd probably just do it.
lmao I dont think this at all ftr your investment in the game is healthy and remarkable but yeah I think happy is being very like a villager lol idk how to explain it
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

so what would u say about Bella overall? do u think theyre more likely town or scum
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

can you give a reallyy brief summary of all the players? like a readlist

I think you only have reads on players you actively tried to gain reads on, and some ppl u seem to just think nothing about. which is like ever slightlyyyy more likely wolf imo
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

is that second part accurate
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:06 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 446, heipizhu4 wrote: 1 @sheep What's your read on bb?
light town

obviously nothing unfakeable but he views the game very similarly to me and currently I think the direction he's pushing things in is pro-town
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:47 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

yeah the cc case isnt convincing it just feels like a bunch of confirmation bias to me

"this wolfy thing is wolfy, except it could be town and I interpret it that way". when theres no good reason to do so
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:53 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 455, CCGeek wrote: Well, this is the part of the post where I put to use my limited knowledge of wagonomics. You see, by mechanics, regardless of McEndu's actual role, we can assume that his slot is town solely based on the fact that no other attempt has been made to pivot off him as the deadline approaches. Therefore, I think it's humanely impossible that his wagon is a pure wagon. I feel as if scum is pushing for a McEndu lim in the relatively stale state of wagons at the time it started. (There should also be another reason that I mention scarcely in this post). This read is reinforced by the fact that none of the people on McEndu's wagon is an inexperienced player. Bella and molla are SEs, and Clems is certainly experienced, even if not an MS player by the original community. Of the 3, BBmolla remains the one person I'd like to be pressured. It feels like he's flown under the radar a bit too much. Furthermore, his vote for McEndu seems opportunistic. However, it should be sufficient to say that Clems has finally entered into my limpool for the day.
(Side note: I'm still really not sold on Bella's alignment. At this point, I somehow feel like Bella and Clems are similar in terms of readability.)
a couple things

-what youre referring to here is the concept of "dead air, dead villager." except thats just wholly inapplicable here to me. ive seen what dadv is and in my experience I dont even think it's valid logic at this point, let alone this is not what dadv is, there's a) half the playerlist refusing to vote mcendu and b) notable efforts to try to push other wagons ahead of mcednu. it's not what dadv looks like

-im actually the third vote on mcendu rather than happy; it's the 3 se's. except I dont really get why you're highlighting the experience level as something that reinforces thinking there's a wolf? it feels like wolfily trying to take advantage of the popular notion "there must be a scum in the experienced players" when I feel fairly confident we're all 3 town (like 60-70% sure)
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:55 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think actually "it's surprisingly difficult to get more than 3 votes on mcendu when only ccg has actually stated a townread there, and thus theyre likely wolf" is more valid than "it's surprisingly easy to kill mcendu, and thus theyre likely a villager"
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:36 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

which is a wolfy thing to insinuate here unless they dont know it's random
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

can you explain your vote?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:19 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

idk sometimes mcendu sorta convinces me lol, more than he does to bbmolla

but like

my next-preferred vote is ccgeek

and I still think mcendu is wolfier than ccgeek
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:33 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 484, heipizhu4 wrote:
In post 465, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think actually "it's surprisingly difficult to get more than 3 votes on mcendu when only ccg has actually stated a townread there, and thus theyre likely wolf" is more valid than "it's surprisingly easy to kill mcendu, and thus theyre likely a villager"
How about: It's a sus thing to do to defend by attacking one of the few real newbies in the game?
why is that
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:47 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

we have about 1.5 days left I think happy/chicago should be taking firm stances on the wagons
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:49 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think you might not have seen, but you've been asked a couple times btw why you refuse to vote for mcendu. can you explain really quickly off the top of your head, without ISO'ing?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:50 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 497, ChicagoTypewriter wrote: Also, @iamveryhappy, if you hammer McEndu and he turns out to be town, I will come after you. Only warning.
this feels wolfy to me. more like agenda than an authentic read
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:59 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

yeah why is it wolfy to hammer a player who flips town? I think it's on a wolfy player and justified and thus at worst nai
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:59 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I have further thoughts on what happy decision between molla-mcendu might mean but I want him to decide first
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:27 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

the different timezones in this game lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

lol tbh I would willingly pivot to heip but we're risking killing no one d1 which would be a disaster
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 511, iamveryhappy wrote: a vt claim is it
now we pressure a bit and get more info
can u explain what this post means lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:23 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 548, Bellaphant wrote: VOTE: bbmolla

E-1.

I think mcendu might be a communication issue.
can u talk more abt this
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:28 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

idk

bbmolla could easily be wolf

In my experience the main reasons used against him are just kinda bad tho. I dont think a) the lurking or b) the scumreads without explaining them are at all scummy. at worst completely null, at best gut town because a) he could be more villagery than he currently is if he wanted and b) I agree with all of his scumreads at the times they developed

but it's fine to kill him if you want, makes sense to resolve
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:30 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think mcendu is more actively wolfy and hasn't really sold me

I think the reasons used to defend him are some of the most bum quality reasonings in the game (often no real reasoning but calling him town, DADV which is completely misapplied, or like "he's contributing") and theres definitely something fishy there, whether it's whiteknighting a villager or w/w
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:31 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

but yeah I would be fine hammering bbmolla in order to end the day

the "push" is just worse quality to me independently
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:34 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

like the case against him is that a guy with 20 thousand site posts is a) scared to make many posts in this game and b) unable to come up with explanations for reads

which isn't wolfily simplistic but like it's egregiously simplistic

it's a crapshoot but it's a fine crapshoot on someone who hasn't been super villagery, there were worse outcomes
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:37 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 560, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 558, sheepsaysmeep wrote: it's a crapshoot but it's a fine crapshoot on someone who hasn't been super villagery, there were worse outcomes
You're acting like we don't have better Day 1 options than 'someone who hasn't been super villagery'. Heck, BBmolla by those standards is worse.
ur quote is describing bbmolla
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:39 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 557, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 555, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think mcendu is more actively wolfy and hasn't really sold me
I'm sorry, you've lost me completely here. Passively, yes. Where exactly has McEndu been actively wolfy?
his posts seem generally scared to make assertions, information instead of analysis and then general extreme mildness

idk I agree he's been more villagery very recently lol but this close to eod my brain processes differently it's hard to take it
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:40 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

fair enough
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:41 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I may dip good luck with the burden of the impactful vote
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:10 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I dont think I would do happy today he's like a town lean for me
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:10 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

beyond the two wagons I would do hpz and ccgeek today which seem unpopular

I think the wagons are fine whatever
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:24 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 526, heipizhu4 wrote: 1 McEndu null to tl. I've watched mc played in a 3p micro as town before, and this gives me some extra town points for being somehow similar across games.
if you see this soon enough, can you link this game lol?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:24 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 574, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 526, heipizhu4 wrote: 1 McEndu null to tl. I've watched mc played in a 3p micro as town before, and this gives me some extra town points for being somehow similar across games.
if you see this soon enough, can you link this game lol?
for the new page

I dont think it'll happen but meh
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:27 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 528, McEndu wrote:
In post 525, Bellaphant wrote: Vs Bella? I'm trying to understand
I am trying to understand either. I am learning how to engage after I was thrown on the wagon, but all attempts prove futile.
I sort of saw what Bella liked and then eh

the two posts before this were villagery and then this was a bit too lamist-y and pulled me back in for the rest of his posts
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:22 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

if y'all move off the wagons you have to promise youre around enough today to guarantee someone dies lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:13 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I feel like a CFD would be setting a bad example for a newbie game
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:28 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

PC/happy can u choose between the two main wagons

like either declare intent for BB or vote mcendu
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

imo let him live and pummel mcendu
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

very villagery claim imo and am kinda tilted I didnt push to just kill endu harder but let the wagon happen and stuff
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

someone should unvote so Chicago cant hammer

it would be very very mechanically wrong to kill him here

I'll try to write out all the why, I hate when the onus is on me so much pressure
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ok wait maybe I could be wrong then lmfao
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ok here are some things

-if bbmolla were a mafia goon, he would not do this.
-I would expect him to claim vt (which is why my first instinct was that it was a villagery claim). this is because fakeclaiming pr condemns him to 100% dying at some point, obviously eventually we'll find out quickly. as opposed to being able to talk himself out of this
-Or, he would claim a specific PR right away because the purpose of claiming PR is that when town counterclaims, you gain valuable info. when you claim general PR, no one is counterclaiming, and you're not gaining the info

the scenario where he's a mafia here is if he's a mafia PR and he really wants to survive today use his night action tonight. Then tomorrow he dies because his lie gets outed

whatever, it just feels low risk to me

the reason it's technically wrong to kill him today is because if he's telling the truth about being a town PR,
a) he's able to be confirmed town tomorrow. the gist of a 9 player game is that you have 4 shots to kill 2 wolves. using 1 of the shots on someone who was able to be confirmed town is horrific throwing and halves the amount of misses youre allowed to make
b) MAFIA would have to kill him soon. im too lazy to write that out, tell me if I need to

the difference between a) using up an elimination on a possible confirmed town and b) mafia using a nightkill on him so big that it's not worth the risk

I do not accept the notion that if he flips mafia this was suspicious of me because it's fairly objective I think
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

there are minor reasons to not claim specifically
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

for example, if youre a role that could go along with a doctor, you would survive the kill and mafia take a big L

but doctors cant survive the night because they cant self-target

so not claiming whether youre a doctor leaves mafia a WIFOMy thing to deliberate
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I do think the claim is more likely mafia now lol like I wouldnt ragequit if you hammered

but I feel like it's really wrong and want bellaphant to be here

if you lim a pr, you ruin the game. you literally halve your chances.

if he's mafia lying, he'll die this game anyways

on paper it's just incorrect to take the risk
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Wow
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #99) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Ok VOTE: political clout

First instinct
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

lmao if a tracker saw anything they should claim because it wins the game
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 638, McEndu wrote: Let's wait until Typewriter presents their case.

@sheep What is wrong about PC? Is this mostly from NK analysis, or is there more against PC?
whatever chicagotypewriter is cooking is probably more solid, I just thought everyone has something that looks obviously good from bbmolla except him lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

UNVOTE:

I feel mildly confident about this including I think his approach to today has been extremely wolfy but e-1 is bad
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 656, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think his approach to today has been extremely wolfy
just to elaborate quickly, his refusing to engage with different people today is way too wildly different from his D1 philosophy

you would infer from how he played D1 that he thinks engaging with people is pro-town and the way to play the game and now he has sworn off engaging with half the ppl who showed up
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

im not as confident as some of u guys might be. bussing is totally possible with how bbmolla wasnt super self-defensive, just much less likely
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

if u kill PC who flips villa and let's say u kill me and u have one more try, RN I would say it's in CCGeek and maybe Bella

CCGeek looks the least good out of ppl who look good

Bella looks good from the swap Endu->Molla moment but obv it's not un-fakeable for him to choose to just kill ur partner for the cred there

ChicagoTypewriter is insanely lock clear, hpz is very confident villa, mcendu is quite confident as well
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #106) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:37 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

u can hammer if u want I'm just scared it's not easy as u guys think it is

different people are being slightly wolfy
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #107) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:37 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I get why talking abt why it could be not PC looks bad for me and why Bella called it lining people up lmao

just think the general thread is maybe too un-paranoid
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #108) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:37 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

but yeah it's fine to hammer, I think chance of PC wolf is like double the chance of the next person
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #109) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:38 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 690, CCGeek wrote: Anyways, I can confidently say that the case is solid and am willing to join the PC wagon.

So is this the lim-map rn?
PC -> (UnCC'd/Confirmed TFN Claim) ->D2 Limpool {ChicagoTypewriter, sheepsaysmeep, Bellaphant} [Note that this is unlikely because it'd be an unnecessary gambit on scum!CT's part, plus it's possible that we are not in a tracker scenario considering we don't have any claimed results, also TFN!PC would've had someone hard defend him already.]
PC -> (UnCC'd Tracker) -> {Depends greatly on the result; it's possible that we live in a world where Tracker!PC checked CT}
PC -> (CC'd PR Claim) -> D2 Limpool {CCer, PC}
PC -> (Claims VT) -> Wagon continues
PC -> (Flips VT) -> D3 Limpool: {sheepsaysmeep, ChicagoTypewriter, Bellaphant} (probably in increasing order of preference)
PC -> (Flips Scum) -> gg
never lim ChicagoTypewriter in this game imo
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #110) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:09 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

this game is fucked lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #111) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:11 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think heipizhu's tracker inno was on mcendu? I dont really understand the mason stuff
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #112) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:31 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 708, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think heipizhu's tracker inno was on mcendu? I dont really understand the mason stuff
eh this doesnt seem right

I still think mcendu is town, I still think Chicago is 99% town

I would currently bet the game on it being in Bella/ccgeek

if you decide you need to lim me then we only get one more try, and I would say it's ccgeek. I think ccgeek thinking Chicago is limmable is an explanation for why Chicago is still alive (unless happy/hpz were obvious pr's and I just didnt catch on).
I also think ccgeek quickhammering pc there is something that's more likely wolf in this scenario. I think a wolf in 1v6 thinks like, I need something wild to happen and go my way, I cant just win this traditionally. if that makes sense. I think the quickhammer is that like "I need to try something that goes in my favor in order to come back"
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:25 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

lmao ive never heard of the scumputer in my life
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:27 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 714, CCGeek wrote:
Also, @ my hammer on PC:
In post 694, sheepsaysmeep wrote: u can hammer if u want I'm just scared it's not easy as u guys think it is
In post 696, sheepsaysmeep wrote: but yeah it's fine to hammer, I think chance of PC wolf is like double the chance of the next person
In post 710, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I also think ccgeek quickhammering pc there is something that's more likely wolf in this scenario.
ok lol. Your posts gave me the final push to drop the hammer early. If you want to flip it back on me, sure, but then why did you say it's safe to hammer PC In the first place?
this is kinda fair cuz I forgot it lol. I was gonna talk about hammering without a claim but I guess he was obviously VT
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:34 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Bella why do u think u should be townread?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:36 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I'd also like if u can talk a bit more in-depth about me defending bbmolla. I get that the fact im the only one here who defended him looks bad, but I think everything I said was logic enough and it's not enough to just go he didnt want molla yeeted
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #117) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:58 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

hm I see maybe I just dont remember my d1 well enough lol

I think it was like, at first im slightly against molla lim because I really wanted mcendu lim and I found molla gut town. but it was like, "if you guys really want this it's fine"

when molla claimed pr then I defended him over mcendu harder. I at least dont think that part is wolfy of me, when molla claimed pr he was bound to die by d2 latest
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #118) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:59 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I guess I straight-up dont remember well enough the stuff we're talking about and should prob re-read lol

in terms of "sheep avoiding flash wagon" all I remember is, I think I was mildly quashing counterwagons? like there was mcendu and molla and then people like pc were like "let's try happy now!" etc and I was like no it should stay in endu/molla. which I think is a decent look for me
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #119) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:00 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

VOTE: ccgeek
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #120) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:02 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think something is definitely odd about the kills but dont really know what to make of it? you seem to have deeper nka so it would be nice if you could talk about that

namely iavh being killed immediately bugged me because he was off-wagon. I think I wouldnt have killed there just because as a principles thing ive learned you kill on-wagon in that situation lolol but I never really understood it enough

I dont kill iavh there, I probably kill Chicago cuz ive been consistently thinking he's near-clear. one thing ive said about this already is I think ccgeek makes sense as someone who wouldnt kill Chicago cuz he's been pushing Chicago as more limmable than anyone else has
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #121) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:04 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 427, iamveryhappy wrote: errr
are you predicting my death or smth
god I DO NOT want to be run over
arguably something like this was picked up as a PR soft by molla ig
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:04 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I really really wish hpz softer his tracker result or we hypo-claimed or something but I dont see anything
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #123) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:07 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

maybe im townreading him too easily

at the end of day 1 I gave BBMolla a logical out that prob wouldve gotten mcendu limmed over molla successfully, and Chicago was like NOPE BAM and didnt even give people a chance to respond to what I was saying before flipping molla + clearing mcendu

I think generally he helped decently to fuel molla wagon even if he only joined at the end

and after day 1 he's been defending me which from my POV is pretty pro-town, wolf definitely just wants to let my lim happen it's an easy point
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #124) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:15 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

like I basically found all the people who were there start of D2 pushing "PC over sheep" to be town because I think wolf would like to kill me first

-I look worse so it was easier to take advantage of
-im prob more likely to become villagery enough than PC was
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #125) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Tbh ur shade of the yesterday thing bothers me a decent amount; I think it makes enoough sense

Like PC was probably just the answer like 80% confident so let whatever let’s just lim him, I’m gonna unvote incase people wanted to actually do stuff this phase (like mainly you had posted once, maybe u were planning to take the time to reread lmao idk)

And unvote to avoid quickhammer before claim, I hadn’t actually processed yet that he was obviously VT

I feel like “he wanted to avoid VCA” is foo weak to outbalance the conclusion I just instinctively unvote when there’s early E-1
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #126) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:17 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

My main reason for thinking geek over Bella was the happy kill lol but now I feel like happy actually was pr-hunt-able so idk anymore, molla-Bella could probably have directly found him
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #127) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:31 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 746, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 737, sheepsaysmeep wrote: at the end of day 1 I gave BBMolla a logical out that prob wouldve gotten mcendu limmed over molla successfully, and Chicago was like NOPE BAM and didnt even give people a chance to respond to what I was saying before flipping molla + clearing mcendu
So, we seemed to be agreed that McEndu is not, in fact, scum?
yeah pretty sure
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:44 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

v/la 6/15-6/17

Noted.

- Alianna
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #129) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

chicago I dont really understand your push on me in a concise way and am feeling kinda lazy

can you write it differently or direct me to specific posts?

idk, I see that I concluded PC!wolf but didn't push it, I see molla wagon stuff, I dont think it's very wolfy of me / dont really get it
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #130) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

meh my current guess is just ccgeek again lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #131) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I came back to bellaphant town

Idk it's just a very general vibe. I think wolfing as an SE in a newbie game can be hard because you can feel like you have to reserve yourself. like Molla, even when he wasn't inactive, his posts were kinda self-limited. but I think Bella has been very unreserved and genuine and a big presence and it's good enough
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #132) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 766, CCGeek wrote: Something that has been bothering me is the lack of people trying to get on Bella. It was evident from the last day that Bella was a universal lim possibility for the majority for D3, yet, there are zero people trying to even make a push on Bella.

The real question is: Does scum think sheep is more limmable than Bella?
this is just a wolfy post lol

"it bothers me that people aren't pushing X" is a commonly used method to shade X

except it doesnt make sense here because it's typically used to insinuate "X's wolf partners are creating resistance." but with only one wolf it's simply not really a meaningful thought

maybe I just dont get it
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #133) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:30 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think rn would bet the game on mcendu being town

chicago could possibly be a blind spot but I just believe his pushes/tunnels. I believe his push on PC and his push on me etc. the idea is wild to me that a newbie wolf could have that much steam

and it's just night day difference from his last game where he was wolf that I skimmed. he would have had to suddenly improve like tenfold since then

I think it's just ccgeek
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #134) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

which is a lot of pressure cuz I know if I get limmed theres only one more try lmao

whatever

if I die. please do not just follow my guess in f3

good f3 play is a full thorough re-evaluation of the game / every slot including mcendu
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #135) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:13 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 815, CCGeek wrote: DL in 4 hours, I'll be here for most of it, anyone on to talk to me?
In post 806, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think rn would bet the game on mcendu being town

chicago could possibly be a blind spot but I just believe his pushes/tunnels. I believe his push on PC and his push on me etc. the idea is wild to me that a newbie wolf could have that much steam

and it's just night day difference from his last game where he was wolf that I skimmed. he would have had to suddenly improve like tenfold since then

I think it's just ccgeek
What's your read on Bella?

could be wolf but has played very villagery
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (isolation #136) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:14 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Bella did you read Chicago's previous wolf game
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #137) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:17 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=11&t=90895&user_select%5B%5D=37043

meh

I read it and now I think he could be wolf but like

it's still veryyy very different
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (isolation #138) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:34 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

yolo

my legacy is (im not very confident)

I think mcendu dies tonight but if not he's prob just lock town

chicagotypewriter:
I think chicagotypewriter is most likely town despite his bum-push on me lol. I dont think as wolf he would do these strong pushes that get him blamed for multiple mislims on me/pc. I think he should be the deciding vote tmrw; a Bella-ccg cross would be good

I think ccg's content is just the wolfiest and does not have me convinced; I still think it's ccg after PC flipped v, like ive been thinking since the start of d2 lol

I think Bella has some thoughts that I dont like that he needs to talk through. like I dont like his ccgeek townread, I dont love his reads right now; his chicago read is too stagnant. he keeps being like idk I think chicago is a wolf idk, but then doesn't go back and look at / think about the chicago stuff, in a way that looks like he's setting up a chicago lim tomorrow by shading ct + pocketing ccgeek into voting with him. I didnt like his read on me. etc

and one more thing is that I think ive been actually pretty villagery today. like Ive been quite insightful lmao in a way that is stronger imo than whatever voting patterns I did or stuff. I think the wolf is deliberately ignoring certain parts of my play in order to maintain the scumread on me, and I think it would most likely be Bella because Bella should be the most able to find me as villa here.

like, one thing is that Bella's response to scumreads on him bug me a little. like he seems a little miffed on them like I feel like ive shown my villagery self. but I feel like his bar for himself should mean that he has me clear lol. ive done more genuinely solving than most other players this phase

so yeah like a Bella vote is fine but I dont like that everyones giving ccgeek a pass. ccgeek has given me by far the least things to think he's villagery and I dont buy his content much, dont like that It feels like we're about to just lose to wolf!cc. whatever. could still easily be villa

this is probably gravely wrong and it's CT or something lmao, whatever, I was in a weird position this game
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #139) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:35 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

it should be fine to just hammer me now, I'll self-hammer in a bit prob
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (isolation #140) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:21 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 822, Bellaphant wrote: Id much rather not vote you, I think you are more likely town than not, that's why I'm frustrated. I feel like we've both got stuck in a weird read where I think your scum read is town and vice versa. It's maybe why you feel my read is stale: I feel a bit stuck. I feel like I've asked questions and stuff today and you've answered, but they haven't. Like, I'd much rather lim Chicago over anyone.
meh im sorry I dont think I have time to re-evaluate chicago before deadline lmao I prob wouldnt move to him
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (isolation #141) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:21 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

lmfao yeah true maybe it was an activity thing
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (isolation #142) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:25 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ok bella is kinda pure

idk

I guess it's ccgeek < chicago < Bella
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #143) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:26 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

VOTE: chicago
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (isolation #144) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:27 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

lmfao
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #145) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:27 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

just hammer me if it gets kinda close theres only 2 hours I dont think anything will happen
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #146) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:44 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 836, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 790, CCGeek wrote: i exist in an unviable timezone, which means it's usually hard for me to communicate live-ish with ppl, but I think some form of similar good coordination is needed to finalize this day
In post 781, ChicagoTypewriter wrote: Well, both town PRs have been killed and I think most of the opinions of other players are pretty solidly locked down at this point, so we're kind of left with the 'try to lim the scum and go to elo if it fails' part of the game.
Mostly agree. In my head, right now, I'm torn on the final limpool, however. s!bella or not is the most pressing question to me right now. Take it more or less guaranteed that McEndu is dying tonight, so we're heading into an ELo depending on who we lim today. I think, personally, if sheep flips town, and you and Bella move onto ELo with me... I don't know how to solve that.
Actually, if you are still here, what do you make of this?
Idk that’s a pretty villagery post lmao
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #147) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:44 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I don’t think much but maybe as wolf he’d be slightly more likely to do something that sets up jis next lim
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #148) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:20 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 802, sheepsaysmeep wrote: chicago I dont really understand your push on me in a concise way and am feeling kinda lazy

can you write it differently or direct me to specific posts?

idk, I see that I concluded PC!wolf but didn't push it, I see molla wagon stuff, I dont think it's very wolfy of me / dont really get it
chicago can your respond to this
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #149) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:21 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

idk

the reason I became ok with possibly yeeting chicago today over me (before I thought I should die over chicago here) is that when I re-read the game I linked, I saw some semblances of the aggression I liked here

which makes me think maybe he's good at aggression as scum and the only problem there was his relative inactivity
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #150) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:22 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 849, sheepsaysmeep wrote: idk

the reason I became ok with possibly yeeting chicago today over me (before I thought I should die over chicago here) is that when I re-read the game I linked, I saw some semblances of the aggression I liked here

which makes me think maybe he's good at aggression as scum and the only problem there was his relative inactivity
a couple of the posts im looking at :
In post 259, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 236, OMIGRON wrote:
In post 139, patchwork wrote: i like this response, i think, and it makes Chicago come off as town to me
patchwork: why? From my point of view, I see a little bit different I saw ChicagoTypewriter who are alert to the posts and only appear when somebody (me) mentions him.
I want to see him hunting scum a not only reading us.
Ah. I see. My assessment so far:

Black
: High possibility of scum - had an exchange w/ skitter30 early in the game which made me suspect the two of them were actually scum together and they have played a decent team game if so, successfully spreading suspicion on everyone (including each other, of course). Current posts have made me abandon this line of thinking, however, this does not preclude it, possibility still high that Black may be scum.
skitter30
:Moderate-Low possibility of scum - see above for possibility of colluding with Black. Aside from that, and the ever-present chance that skitter30 is attempting to fly under the radar on Day 1, not very likely.
Spartan117
: Moderate-Low possibility of scum - not much interactions, not much suspicion; but players with low interactions automatically fall under suspicion.
Deltabreedy
: High possibility of scum - managed to seriously cast suspicion on Black and Omigron with a single joke vote. It is not likely this was done deliberately,
however
, the question remains as to the fact that it was Omigron and Black which removed the lion's share of suspicion, I do not believe Delta helped at all (unless I missed a post). This is acceptable if Delta believes there to be a scum between Omigron and Black, unacceptable if not.
Overseer
: Low-Moderate possibility of scum - seems frantic to me, could be townie trying to drum up evidence and smoke out the mafia, could be a mafia fumbling about. Inconclusive.
patchwork
: Low-Moderate possibility of scum - Overseer has kept a level head and does analysis well. Has not performed any action sufficiently scummy or townie to warrant placement in either of the categories (and by 'sufficiently townie', I mean actions that really aren't available on Day 1)
Vampirejeff
: Moderate possibility of scum - I feel like I haven't gotten a sufficient read on this player, but given that we are both new players, this is to be expected. Inconclusive without further dedicated analysis, which may not be possible at this time.
OMIGRON
: Moderate-High possibility of scum - OMIGRON was the first player to place a serious accusation, and it wasn't done well. (That is not to say that I'm not suspicious of Delta currently, but the accusation was not great.) OMIGRON has cleared suspicion under the accusation of Black, however, this was at the threat of elimination, so take it with a grain of salt.
ChicagoTypewriter
: Moderate possibility of scum - player has not interacted much, mostly focused on attempting to discern identities of other players going into the long game, and still does not feel sufficiently confident to cast a vote. Lack of interactions prove nothing in regards to alignment.

I would have like to wait a few more days for more information, but I suppose we've gotten sufficiently advanced that I do not mind sharing.
In post 1809, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 1772, Eiralox wrote: Well I sort of expected this but it's still sad. Maybe expected skitter to die here more tho ngl. I really enjoyed playing with you inutile!

Scum is going for mass tr's instead of the obvious prs at this point. So.

I think I already know everyone's roles. I think. Overseer kinda solved it and I was too dumb to notice in day phase. I wanted to lay all the roles out but nah lemme see how well they mesh b4. Ithnk the two claims ill share before I claim is: overseer is vt. And now the rolecop.

VOTE: ChigacoTypewriter
Hi Eiralox. Don't think I don't see what you're doing. Let's get this topic back on track, shall we? Massclaiming is a good idea - and I'm all for it. But
first
I would like to address the elephant in the room. Who
you
voted for last round, or more precisely,
didn't
vote for. You and Malakittens voted for me. Malakittens, I understand - she was mafia and had no choice. But everyone knew that she was scummy and you decided that she was innocent. In fact, you were
convinced
she was townie.

Now, let's go to this round where
you
said that you wanted to claim dead last. Why? Why would you wait to claim dead last Eiralox, if you're so very
clearly
implying to know something that I don't. But there's a very distinct problem with that -
there's one mafia remaining and there are two rounds left

If the situation was one where I was mafia and you had pr evidence; you would have claimed outright which would have led to two outcomes - either I get voted out this round
or
you get voted out this round (let us say this is because I counterclaimed), you are proven to be pr, and then I eliminated next round. But here's the thing - you didn't do that. Instead, you decided to run a bluff and claim to have an ambiguous pr, then try and use that to go last; all the while planning on claiming vt when it came back to you at the end; in what I can only presume to be an attempt to scare me because there's really no other logical explanation for what happened. You selected me because you think I'm the most viable target. I don't blame you, of course. It's a valid strategy for a desperate mafia - but that's all you are; a
desperate mafia

VOTE: Eiralox
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (isolation #151) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:26 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 550, ChicagoTypewriter wrote: @BBmolla Your townreads are fine, but your scumreads are garbage.
you seem to imply that McEndu is scummy for claiming VT at E-1, which is a spicy take to be certain. Unprovoked VT is scummy, but this isn't one.
you're reading heipizhu's mathematical breakdown as scummy, but a) his math checks and b) I don't think that's particularly scummy and it's doubling down on CCGeek, but you don't have a problem with CCGeek, do you?
you decide McEndu is scum and deserves to be wagonned with zero justification.

Overall, you've been lurking pretty hard, and even when you do post, you have this weird tunnel on heipizhu4 which expanded to include McEndu. You didn't decide they were scumteam in , you decided it in !

The only thing keeping me from voting for you right now is your townreads, but even still a mafia can acknowledge a town as town and kill them during the night.

Help me with your scumreads? And
actual
evidence, not just 'oh, McEndu seems scummy to me'.
In post 557, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 555, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think mcendu is more actively wolfy and hasn't really sold me
I'm sorry, you've lost me completely here. Passively, yes. Where exactly has McEndu been actively wolfy?
In post 560, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 558, sheepsaysmeep wrote: it's a crapshoot but it's a fine crapshoot on someone who hasn't been super villagery, there were worse outcomes
You're acting like we don't have better Day 1 options than 'someone who hasn't been super villagery'. Heck, BBmolla by those standards is worse.
In post 598, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 541, BBmolla wrote: You both just proved my point on you claiming VT by not understanding why I brought it up, that’s all I’ll say lmao
Please stop lurking and respond to my post .
In post 603, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 600, BBmolla wrote: I’m Town PR

I don’t have time to post whatever you want but eliminate me if you want as long as you know the above and the people who pushed it through can’t claim otherwise. Wagon on me is awful.

McEndu/heip, if not then, then CCGeek has been quiet AF lately so pressure there. gl town, ignore TownChicago’s reads they’re bad.

Can’t be on phone rest of night, goodnight/goodbye
Oh, a vague PR, huh? Wow, that's not what a cornered scum would say at all.
I'm calling your bluff. Role
now
or I vote you in an hour.
idk lol

my gut said this sequence feels not w/w

but I guess it could be fakeable and poe-able
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #152) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:27 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ccgeek can u talk through what youre thinking
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (isolation #153) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:28 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I basically think Bella's progressions are natural and too unagenda'd

suddenly flipping from endu onto molla for what I think was a good valid reason

pivoting away from me here onto chicago felt natural too

I think wolves would be more obstinate throughout the course of the day phase like chicago

meh
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #154) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:32 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

bro ccgeek no dipping now btw lmao you gotta be the one who chooses in the next half hour
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #155) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:47 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

it's fine it makes sense for me to die today lmao