Newbie 2126: Art [Game Over]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:33 am

Post by Eiralox »

I rarely play scum on this site so I hope this ends up exciting. I'll check in later after I sus out who to vote.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Eiralox »

ok so read like nothing but something, almost voted someone but no

guess ppl can sell their wagons idk so far it's been a fairly hard read game by feels.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 181, Alianna wrote:
In post 179, Eiralox wrote: ok so read like nothing but something, almost voted someone but no

guess ppl can sell their wagons idk so far it's been a fairly hard read game by feels.
Who'd you almost vote?
To milk your curiosity for all it's worth, guess two names and I'll tell you if one's right.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 201, Alianna wrote:
In post 199, Alianna wrote:
In post 198, Eiralox wrote:
In post 181, Alianna wrote:
In post 179, Eiralox wrote: ok so read like nothing but something, almost voted someone but no

Who'd you almost vote?
To milk your curiosity for all it's worth, guess two names and I'll tell you if one's right.
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Ok, I asked ChatGPT who had the most suspicious usernames and it told me Radical Polaroid and Political Clout. So I'll guess those two.
What a limited robot clearly attempting to please the gestalt by making a generalized sweep of a mundane statement meant to play into their fears and hatreds; Political Polaroids and Radical Clout. A true being might have despised the overseer; a being not slaved to the desires of fleshbags, a being perceptive enough to doubt and pre-empt it's creators would have a broader mind for evil magical frogs and things that skitter in the night.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

I wanted to vote for Skitter30 on my first not-re-read. The skitter/overseer interactions swayed me. Second not-re-read sort of made me halt.

GPT might be onto something with Polaroid being scummy even though the machine picked like the laziest read in that regard
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

UNVOTE:

Actually just saw Arko voted.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 209, Merlyn wrote: thanks for figuring out I was talking to you Eiralox despite me putting in the wrong quotes :facepalm:
I think I believed you did speak to steady but definitely you did prompt me to remember I am a replacement lol, so yeah while I wasn't fully aware we seem o have found each other anyway lol.

So Merlyn is town.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:22 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 213, skitter30 wrote:
In post 204, Eiralox wrote: I wanted to vote for Skitter30 on my first not-re-read. The skitter/overseer interactions swayed me. Second not-re-read sort of made me halt.

GPT might be onto something with Polaroid being scummy even though the machine picked like the laziest read in that regard
i would like to know more abt why you wanted to vote for me
I'm sorry this feels like scum fishing for future defenses? Just he way you ask is all. I didn't want to answer this at all but I'm making this note for now.

I haven't read all of this game yet so yeah. Right now maybe I will vote you or Radical just because of vibe scans but I'm not going to because I know how easily I am wrong.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:08 am

Post by Eiralox »

Ok did an iso thing of skitter overseer and radpolar and wow it was a bit vagueish, sort o too much too fully read kinda almost headache haze kinda thing. like. Overseer probably town there. idk still looking at the other two i guess. really wanna hear from overseer.

VOTE: No Elimination

idk feels like a low vibe bad trend day and while me not having fully read yet isn't fixing that I sort of want to avoid elim and let mech play be stronger rather than face a potential scenario where we are running up our power roles on flash wagons.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:34 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 27, Political Clout wrote:
In post 12, Merlyn wrote: Looking forward to the game, all!

VOTE: political clout, never trust a politician
true VOTE: political clout
This still your vote? this is either a vannila claim or a troll scum tactic, you understand why i'll be considering you a viable lim candidate for that once panic flash wagons start lining up?
In post 59, Arko wrote: I indeed read back.
Empty thoughts. I cannot read anyone for the life of me.

please send help my scumdar is not working.
ok reading arko's posts for the first time i relate
In post 107, camelCasedSnivy wrote: Ok so immediately yall looked into the selfvote a lot more than needed; I self voted a LONG TIME back into 2 games where I was both townie.

Also looking at the fight between political and overseer made me think overseer was towny, as well as skitter and overseer's banter too.
Neither of those felt like 2 townies just not understanding each other, so that's my main read right now.
so with the self vote still there, what's the town motivation in that? it's like an open invitation to be sorted in this game state.
also xpand on blue if you're able regarding overseer, radical and skitter, and what exactly you meant by that sentence at the time?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 234, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 186, skitter30 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 123, Political Clout wrote:
In post 119, skitter30 wrote: @political clout
given that you agree that it's 'highly unlikely' that me and radical are out to get overseer in a nefarious plot teamed together

what do u think this means abt overseer that he thinks this is what's happening

pedit you're the one acting like i declared him to be the strongest townread of all time. you're kinda taking the strength of the read all out of proportion and then calling me scum for having it so ...
are you just posting to post? that's something scum might do. what exactly are you trying to ask? if I think he's scum? or something else because it is not clear what you mean when you say what do I think it means about overseer. I posted that I have no idea what it means about his alignment and that it is weird. gun to my head I would call him town if i had to.
In post 112, Political Clout wrote:
In post 107, camelCasedSnivy wrote: Ok so immediately yall looked into the selfvote a lot more than needed; I self voted a LONG TIME back into 2 games where I was both townie.

Also looking at the fight between political and overseer made me think overseer was towny, as well as skitter and overseer's banter too. Neither of those felt like 2 townies just not understanding each other, so that's my main read right now.
never talked to overseer are you just skimming the thread? that's something scum would do. who are you getting me confused with?
In post 60, Political Clout wrote: I have skimmed everything so far. my vote was 100% serious and I need more votes actually thank you. alternatively everything I just said was fake I read everything twice and am completely uninterested and I am currently lurking in this thread.
In post 161, Political Clout wrote:
In post 160, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 159, Political Clout wrote: alianna is town, theholdsteady is town, skitter and overseer might be town v town, I'm town. merlyn might be scum.
What are your thoughts on me and putting you at E-2? (albeit you are voting yourself)
that you're not reading the thread.

@alianna i think that the vibe of these posts are unlikely to come from scum
the self-voting thing is unlikely
the kinda rude responses also feel unlikely to come from scum - scum tries to make friends and ingratiate themselves and try to get people to like them. beign annoying and rude is not a great scum tactic
This isn't always true. I've seen scum be "annoying and rude" before

Even if you don't think that's optimal not every scum is going to play optimally. Some might be fearful of being eliminated day one which causes the aggressive, annoyed, rude response
How have you felt about Alianna throughout the game?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:49 pm

Post by Eiralox »

These
vibes also don't jive well skitter30, I see little point in holding back my suspicions anymore.

By your words I'm feeling like we either eliminate political clout or radical polaroid. I'd go for political because I'm sure we ain't hitting a pr there. I mean overseer is gone and right now all you are saying lets sort them. Even if they didn't really look scum? Like less than most, and you should really sort of know this? I don't think you're emotionally tunneled on overseer here at all, no, there's a plan here and I can't convince myself it's as town.

I think... one main thing is, I feel you don't have to sort me but you choose to prepare for me. Your tone with overseer to me felt like a hunter's tone, so too with me it feels like I'm facing a probing spectre of malevolence rather than a comrade curious about my alignment.

I need to study your and Alianna's interactions.

The only reason I'm not hard pushing you maybe is because overseer is gone. In a overseer town world where you are scum overseer being here might have aided this gamestate. It's on the basest possibility of scum seer flaking that I'm marginally entertaining a world where you're not my first case. But. Later.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:35 am

Post by Eiralox »

- I haven't felt overseer scum and I guess you aren't proactively explaining it? This is okay by the way.

-Things are nebulous in mafia so making assumptions based on whay's not being said can work or it can fail miserably. But scum do in general have a perspective different from town, so at times going off what scum in general do even when reading experienced players can pay dividends. In short the assumption I am making about you is that you are a straight shooter and here it feels instead like a grassy knoll scenario.

Be very certain though that I'm not yet outright calling you scum and most likely wouldn't push for your elim today.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

By sort i meant flip anyway, considering the semantic twist there... but going over my post not sure i even said it in relation to over? Eh dead end post. Hope to be useful later.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

Ok.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

untrue town can always stir shit up, or scum
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:34 am

Post by Eiralox »

Smileydude you feel geniune and overseer does as well
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Political Clout

I'm okay with killing at best a vanilla. No one ever wants to join my no-lim cult : (

I'll try to read Alianna.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Eiralox »

jack
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Eiralox »

I think political clout, radical polaroid, boy...happy...Um... Smileydude1 and skitter30 need to interact with each other today or at least D2.

I don't peddle my philosophies.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 306, skitter30 wrote: I've interacted with most of those peiple already?

I mean it's pretty clear my post is future-orientated and meant as a way to tell camel and others who I'm currently sorting.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 307, skitter30 wrote:
In post 0, Aisa wrote: TheHoldSteady -> town
camelCasedSnivy * areebot * -> null
Political Clout * -> town
SmileyDude1 overseer * -> scum
Radical Polaroid * -> originally i was thinking town, but she's dropping a lot for me. null scum
skitter30 (SE) -> myself
Eiralox (SE) Arko (SE) ** -> nullscum
Merlyn (SE) -> nulltown
Alianna (SE) -> nulltown
@smiley these are my reads on everyone
Yeah sorry skitter I just don't understand you this game.

I think you're being weird on political clout tbh. But... like when I said 'interact' it means I'm still not sure on slots here. So.
I'm leaving it here, going to smoke and play pillars of eternity.
UNVOTE: Political CLout

love to hear from you PC
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 315, skitter30 wrote:
In post 310, camelCasedSnivy wrote: Oh you just quoted it from the first post but with annotations I'm dumb

So that's a lot of nulls, if overseer ends up flipping scum would Radical or Eiralox be the better choice for you?
i have like one null, everyone else is at the very least nulltown/nullscum
if overseer is scum probably eiralax; i dont' think radical was scum with overseer
if overseer town than radical
ok now i've totally lost u how is eira/arko scum with overseer here because i've been reading overseer's posts as town? like.............

idk.

i think at this point it's better to approach this from another angle.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:55 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Ok skitter30 I think I only have to ask it this way for now. I'm not scum. So, let's believe dude scum. So who's the partner? Merlyn?

Your other read is on polaroid. People keep saying you and polar are not a team, I'm tabling that. Overseer/polaroid people might dismiss for similar reasons, would you? I mean I know you on v/la anyway so. I'm just posting this because I think right now being neutral and looking to understand is the approach I need here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:00 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 367, TheHoldSteady wrote:
Furthermore, I don't understand the case for eliminating Political Clout. If there is a case for it that anyone has I'm still willing to listen to it. But I feel like people are suspecting him solely based on his lack of activity which I've said several times already, voting someone out based.on activity alone seems like weak reasoning to me.
You'll always find me a friend of lurkers unless I see I can hit a vt to save a possible pr. I don't have a strong case on Political, Polaroid does have 'i'm going to end you if vote me vibes' which do feel like scum.

I'm not happy pushing either today but I haven't put in the reading legwork here.

Right now basically Political coming in as town is an easy fix to their wagon, just a single post sharing what's what. If Polaroid doesn't act similarly people might shit to them. If clout town it all depends on how many scum are already on the wagon.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:02 pm

Post by Eiralox »

*shift fml
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

6hrs i'm not feeling it tbh. i don't want to push smiley with skitter cos this entry might be towny idk.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:34 am

Post by Eiralox »

Ok I'm just throwing a countervote in here and to Rymrgand with the outflow.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:34 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Merlyn
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: radical polaroid

idk ya'll wanna kill somoene ya'll justify it. imma just be a ronin vote.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

UNVOTE:
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:06 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 404, Alianna wrote:
And can we maybe not accuse people of not being people?
I mean it's the A.I age this sort of retoric is probs gonna get more common. i had a scum call me a.i all game once and yeah i deserved it but my posts vere like so fluidly moronic that only a mad biocyb of distant futures is applicable
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:07 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 409, SmileyDude1 wrote: I feel like town would give a response on how they read RP if they were going to vote them. Maybe go back and look at the cases against them and see if they agree in order to make a read on whether it'd be the right move to do so before taking the plunge.

I think looking at the votecount before you voted, it'd be fair to analyze the gamestate as scattered, leaving room to potentially push someone you actually scumread. There was time for a potential flash wagon if you wanted to do it.

I feel you jumping onto the RP wagon without consdering how you read them isn't town-motivated. It's a recipe for miselimination when you go that route.

If you are town i'm sorry, but I'm not seeing how your actions are coming from a Town POV right now.
i mean theres no traction behind your non wagon where else was viable for town! clout to push
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:06 am

Post by Eiralox »

Ok i'm sort of washing my hands of this. rn i believe both pc and rp are mostly being pushed for tone and honestly both can be towny af but im honest enough to admit im considering both sides of the coin.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

(nod if you are a mason with Eiralox)
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Eiralox »

u not claiming makes me wanna hammer. like if i got a vt claim already i might have pushed for no lim at least. but im gonna go.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Eiralox »

like right now as scum if you want to fake claim and hope people shift to polaroid stretching it out can achieve that
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 457, Alianna wrote: I mean, I don't think we should hammer without a claim in case they are PR.
see above. town pr would probably already have claimed. i'm still on my initial instinct this either vt or scum for self vote. pr wouldn't risk that, pc ain't dumb.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

and if pc nodded that we're masons I would've 100% voted rp. missed opportunity.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 461, Merlyn wrote: Okay, we do not want to no lim. If there's a second wagon that we can all agree on quickly, let's hear it, bc aren't you going to want a claim from them too?

Like, for those expressing doubt, what is the plan here?
you don't want a no lim. In this scenario, whether pc true or fakeclaims, chances are Radical Polaroid flips VT. So. I'm not gonna hunt for claims.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 465, Political Clout wrote:
In post 463, Eiralox wrote: and if pc nodded that we're masons I would've 100% voted rp. missed opportunity.
i don't lie
If you had you'da had my vote, and my axe
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 468, Alianna wrote:
In post 459, Eiralox wrote:
In post 457, Alianna wrote: I mean, I don't think we should hammer without a claim in case they are PR.
see above. town pr would probably already have claimed. i'm still on my initial instinct this either vt or scum for self vote. pr wouldn't risk that, pc ain't dumb.
I guess I'm dumb then lol, I did that as Watcher once.
nah i'm like a non expert so i'm sure there are very valid reasons not to claim. as vt or scum, defs.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Merlyn ok whatever
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Eiralox »

like i'm not so serious here right now becuase i knew this was coming when I voted no lim so don't expect me to say you're a scum merlyn.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 506, Merlyn wrote:
In post 502, Political Clout wrote: I retract again I'm vanilla townie. but it goes to my point that merlyn did not care at all that if I was actually a pr they would move their vote they didn't. like come on they danced around if you are a pr you need to claim they just wanted me dead they knew I was town.
I'm not dancing. I'm flat out thunderdoming with you.
lol nice
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 507, Merlyn wrote:
In post 503, Eiralox wrote: like i'm not so serious here right now becuase i knew this was coming when I voted no lim so don't expect me to say you're a scum merlyn.
Please vote PC.
can you please give flash skitter, alianna, holdsteady and dude reads?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Eiralox »

allianna scum?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Eiralox »

please just a run dovn merlyn
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 516, Merlyn wrote:
In post 514, Eiralox wrote:
In post 507, Merlyn wrote:
In post 503, Eiralox wrote: like i'm not so serious here right now becuase i knew this was coming when I voted no lim so don't expect me to say you're a scum merlyn.
Please vote PC.
can you please give flash skitter, alianna, holdsteady and dude reads?
I think Alianna has shot up the scum-o-meter by a substantial amount. My skitter and and holdsteady reads are the same (town). I don't have a good read on dude bc of the unvoting nonsense. You didn't ask, but what I think about you depends a lot on what you do next.
hov does skitter having clout a tovn make u feel?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 523, Merlyn wrote:
In post 519, Eiralox wrote: please just a run dovn merlyn
my dude, there is 36 minutes left to deadline. You're wanting what here
headspace
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Eiralox »

ok.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Political Clout

Be strong in your next life.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

Skitter why aren't you suspecting radical polaroid or merlyn?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

Sure focus where you want. If you had talked a bit a about Merlyn's end day that would have been great.
I'll give this game two days before I start trying.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Eiralox »

Okay I never check my messages, consider that a VT claim. Merlyn as confirmed a valuable member of town.

Political Clout, one reason I hammered you is I felt Merlyn and Holdsteady were masons even while Merlyn was somewhat scummy.

VOTE: Radical Polaroid

Just voting, I'll sort everyone not Merlyn in two days as I said.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 553, Alianna wrote: So we're confirmed to be in B2 (JK/FN) unless there's a counterclaim.
Eiralox, confirm you got the message?
And you can unvote yourself.
I guess I'm suspicious of you two. My main team I've been pushing is skitter/polaroid but I'd say camel/smiley possible just because they're trying harder than skitter and radical lol/

UNVOTE: laters
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 556, TheHoldSteady wrote: if Merlyn is fn i'm probably going to vote Smileydude

town can make bad plays, sure, but when you're flat-out told that the play you're making bad and contradictory evidence to prove you're making bad play (polaroid coming and bandwagoning should've thrown that whole thought process out the window) you're either scum or you're hindering town with your ignorance regardless
Yeah ok why did you so hardcore defend Merlyn then? I can see scum doing that.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 557, Alianna wrote: If I go by the logic I was using yesterday, there has to be one in camel/Eira/Steady, so I do see scum!camel as a likely possibility.
Still debating over Smiley.
Yeah also interesting you're not pushing skitter or radical ploaroid.

Lots of things I can use to solve here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 564, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 559, Eiralox wrote:
In post 556, TheHoldSteady wrote: if Merlyn is fn i'm probably going to vote Smileydude

town can make bad plays, sure, but when you're flat-out told that the play you're making bad and contradictory evidence to prove you're making bad play (polaroid coming and bandwagoning should've thrown that whole thought process out the window) you're either scum or you're hindering town with your ignorance regardless
Yeah ok why did you so hardcore defend Merlyn then? I can see scum doing that.
when? yesterday?

i wasn't defending merlyn i was scumreading polaroid.
lol with every Merlyn sus I have you popped in though....
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 497, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 492, Eiralox wrote: VOTE: Merlyn ok whatever
NO. GO READ 367.
In post 262, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 252, Political Clout wrote: VOTE: merlyn
Why do you scumread Merlyn

Tell me why
In post 378, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 376, Eiralox wrote: Ok I'm just throwing a countervote in here and to Rymrgand with the outflow.
I'm not sure what this means. But unless you have a specific case for scumreading Merlyn I don't feel like this vote helps anything
I mean you have to see why I thought you guys were masons and and am now suspicious here? Skitter keeps giving me bad vibes and if it's just radical that makes sense. So i'm not calling you cum yet at all ; )
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 566, skitter30 wrote:
In post 557, Alianna wrote: If I go by the logic I was using yesterday, there has to be one in camel/Eira/Steady, so I do see scum!camel as a likely possibility.
What is there to debate over smiley
I'd say you, at this point. Not saying you're wrong but saying you're the person who's always been in this tunnel. Smiley love to hear from you.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 569, Alianna wrote:
In post 560, Eiralox wrote:
Yeah also interesting you're not pushing skitter or radical ploaroid.

Lots of things I can use to solve here.
For your information, I don't really look at the game at night because someone's going to die anyway and whatever reads I had could shift, so no, I am not going to walk into the day with a push on anyone.

P-edit @skitter: Mostly my residual townread from overseer. One minute.
I didn't read at night but I'm still looking at skitter and ploaroid so *shrug*

VOTE: Radical Plolaroid

Ok sorry rad my vorte isn't changing until you get a bit more into thi game. I'm not trying to be rude I know people have lives but with o0ne confirmed we can easily solve this.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 577, Merlyn wrote:
In post 568, Eiralox wrote:
In post 497, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 492, Eiralox wrote: VOTE: Merlyn ok whatever
NO. GO READ 367.
In post 262, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 252, Political Clout wrote: VOTE: merlyn
Why do you scumread Merlyn

Tell me why
In post 378, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 376, Eiralox wrote: Ok I'm just throwing a countervote in here and to Rymrgand with the outflow.
I'm not sure what this means. But unless you have a specific case for scumreading Merlyn I don't feel like this vote helps anything
I mean you have to see why I thought you guys were masons and and am now suspicious here? Skitter keeps giving me bad vibes and if it's just radical that makes sense. So i'm not calling you cum yet at all ; )
That's a weird order to put the posts in. The one in the middle came first, and I think Steady was still tunneled on me at that point. The one you put first is pretty clearly about his RP case and not me.

You didn't think it would be weird for a mason to bus the other that hard?
I just put them in the order i spottedm them as scanning ISO.

As town I'm usually insane enough to believe anything until proven or disproven by mechanics. for instance i never checked my messages and was still fully considering you and holdsteady as scum or masons this daystart.

now im on skitter maybe it's tone, and maybe that's a me thing
radical did feel like a vt day 1 to me so now i just want some info from them
camel and smileydude i considered could be scum just because clout felt town so i'm trying to shoot skitter down there yet, it's just that they might not have voted like that as a team. idk if we have a jailor guilty here or if scum skitter holstered lol.

i'm town so as you're confirmed shout and insult me if u wanna just know i'm on your side here, good night action.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Eiralox »

*i'm not trying to shoot skitter down there yet i meant
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Eiralox »

Oh also I have no idea about Alianna tbh and something like a skitter/alianna team isn't something i have studied which might be worrying?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

UNVOTE:

ok yeah imma be an angler here, camel radical is a friendly neighbor.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

i mean merlyn but yeah what alianna said
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: camelcasedsnivy

i'll diversify my portfolio
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 592, Alianna wrote: Never mind, don't know why it didn't give me a preview.
yeh i should read what i write lol.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Eiralox »

ok wait i'm dumb didnt read camel's post in many ways but eh the above retort did seem stilted

UNVOTE:

i'll chill.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 601, Merlyn wrote:
In post 581, Eiralox wrote: i'm town so as you're confirmed shout and insult me if u wanna just know i'm on your side here, good night action.
Huh? Where am I shouting and insulting you?
I fully expected you to ask this, knowing how people mesh with me >.<

I meant in the future if I'm acting like an ass or you just plain think I'm wrong feel free to point it out.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Can you share how and why you have these reads? Merlyn you have to put as town, she is mechanically confirmed to be so.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:00 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 619, Merlyn wrote:
In post 602, Eiralox wrote:
In post 601, Merlyn wrote:
In post 581, Eiralox wrote: i'm town so as you're confirmed shout and insult me if u wanna just know i'm on your side here, good night action.
Huh? Where am I shouting and insulting you?
I fully expected you to ask this, knowing how people mesh with me >.<

I meant in the future if I'm acting like an ass or you just plain think I'm wrong feel free to point it out.
LOL I don't think you're a PITA
Sometimes I really I am, at least I'm getting better.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:03 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 613, Radical Polaroid wrote:
In post 612, Eiralox wrote: Can you share how and why you have these reads? Merlyn you have to put as town, she is mechanically confirmed to be so.
I shall keep you guessing. The only info the thread requires right now is who I'm reading.
Sadly, no. I'm so sorry Polaroid the above response means I'm pushing you. Your aims and reads align too welll with Skitter's and you in no way have made any attempt to point me away from you.

If you chose to talk about camel and dude in depth I would just have marked you down as possible town.

The above response is the type of posts scum make.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:01 am

Post by Eiralox »

Skitter are you willing to ask Radical Polaroid about her reads?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 657, Radical Polaroid wrote: Merlyn has had a very scummy response

The perspective is something I only see from someone who is evil, and thinking about the decisions they made in the night
How many times do I need to tell you Merlyn is mod confirmed town?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:20 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 670, Radical Polaroid wrote: I'm going to retract my Jailkeeper claim.

I was interested in a world where Skitter and I were cleared to people. I got what I wanted out of it
You haven't cleared skitter.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 672, TheHoldSteady wrote: VOTE: Radical Polaroid
Counterclaim? If polaroid isn't jailor real jailor claiming means we kill skitter and polaroid.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I was interested in a world where Skitter and I were cleared to people. I got what I wanted out of it
Well ok i read this as not tretracting i see it is. This is worse, if you're not jailor this looks like a desperate rolefish, you have to understand.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 676, skitter30 wrote:
In post 672, TheHoldSteady wrote: VOTE: Radical Polaroid
In post 674, Alianna wrote:

What did you want? What did you gain?
that doesn't come from scum
scum doesn't retract it
*sigh*
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 677, skitter30 wrote:
In post 675, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 674, Alianna wrote:

What did you want? What did you gain?
she wanted to gain a jk read

skitter how do you not see this?

i think it has to be polaroid and skitter team
i mean i saw political clout was town and nobody else did
maybe i just have a lot of years of experience and can read what's happening
lol ok
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 679, skitter30 wrote: i mean it's awful but like
it doesn't come from scum

why does scum do that
alianna ur really starting to worry me
like a lot
Scum do that if in a tight corner and chaos is needed? I don't know skitter you're a creative person I'm sure you can think up some reasons for this.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #82) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Ok Radical Polaroid I'm voting you in 12 hours. I gave you your fair chance you spat it back in my face.

Skitter you have to understand you doomed polaroid. If you're scum, good, but your defense is the reason I'll be either pushing you or polaroid through today.

So, both of you have 12 hours to convince me there's a scum in camel, alianna, steady or dude because I'm not feeling it while both of you have in fact acted like a clumsy scumteam from the start.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:52 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 730, Eiralox wrote: Ok Radical Polaroid I'm voting you in 12 hours. I gave you your fair chance you spat it back in my face.

Skitter you have to understand you doomed polaroid. If you're scum, good, but your defense is the reason I'll be either pushing you or polaroid through today.

So, both of you have 12 hours to convince me there's a scum in camel, alianna, steady or dude because I'm not feeling it while both of you have in fact acted like a clumsy scumteam from the start.
I want to apologize to polaroid about the language I used here I feel bad bout it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 733, Merlyn wrote: Copy that! While waiting for replacements:
In post 730, Eiralox wrote: So, both of you have 12 hours to convince me there's a scum in camel, alianna, steady or dude because I'm not feeling it while both of you have in fact acted like a clumsy scumteam from the start.
Okay, so you're saying the scumteam is skitter/RP. You're saying that RP falseclaimed a role and named her scumpartner as the target, thinking it would clear skitter? I can only see this happening if RP went completely rogue and didn't run this by skitter at all, skitter would know a thousand times over what a bad idea that is.
I'm not sure at all.

I've been operating on vibes this whole game and the vibe from the start has been skitter30 and radical polaroid.

I haven't read a lot of what smiley and alianna said and camel is null but maybe town while holdsteady feels the best I guess but, as above, not sure at all. Vibe checks on smiley and overseer felt good so idk idk.

polaroid jail claim and reluctance to expand on reads just felt scummy so i did what i always do and go in and that's when i'm way too harsh at times and can destroy thread health. i struggle less with this on most alts these days lol but this account i'm fully myself if town that can be problematic.

I mean I can see a world where scum polaroid does this set skitter30 up. Also, longshot maybe, I have to consider whether polaroid is actually jailkeep lol and did keep skitter.

Right now, Merlyn, I say this: Don't fully trust me, let's see if everyone can just discuss who we think is scum civil like while the replacements filter in.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:07 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Skitter things have changed it's best if I just hang back for a bit and read.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:40 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Discounting something because it's a bad play is a bad play. Other than that I got nothing I'm not going to shout at skitter today and if I try to solve that' sort of what's going to happen through fault of my own. I'll post once I read. Not sure how I feel about Alianna's townread of Polaroid nor that sentence Alianna said we're maybe killing town camel. Not good, if I'm not sure it's not good.

But.

Nothing or no one has shown me it is not skiiter or polaroid other than 'games aren't like that, scum don't play like that.' Sometimes they are and sometimes they do.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:32 am

Post by Eiralox »

Carry on
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 757, Wayward Son wrote:

I'd like to ask Eiralox to expand on the No Lim thing, if you don't mind. I have my opinion on the subject, but I'd like to hear yours.
If you want me to argue why no lims are good for everyone I'm not going to and probably never will. For me, especially if I'm vanilla, at times having two strong town voices is better than having one strong voice under probable sus the next day with the other slot reduced to 'information.'

People here severely underestimate the power of vanilla townies and vannilla townies die like flies here one the first day, even if they are strong players who will definitely add value along the line or draw a night kill away from a power role by applying thread pressure.

I believe my strong feel was polaroid and poltical both VT's (Skitter says only she townread political and because of that we should bow to experience and not touch radical) so in truth I probably ended up hammering the VT and saving the scum.

But.

I want to see people other me do some scumhunting, if I die don't discount skitter/polaroid because 'scum never play like this.'
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:16 am

Post by Eiralox »

That's fair I'm too lazy read, just felt when I read it that scum can call one town and use that call to look better. But right now getting into this might cause chaos; I really want to see what camel and wayward are gonna brew here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:02 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 766, Alianna wrote: You're assuming that just because something is possible, it is probable.
The exact wording I thought I should have used at the time, right after posting or maybe while typing but I forgot, is 'can be a bad play.'

I'll put it like this, I think it's possible while I feel it's probable. And yes, scum skitter would want me to believe that and puh town radical so I'm aware how wrong I can be but like I said I'm operating off vibes so what everyone keeps telling me is insane is just what I've felt most of this game. And my life maybe but that's not relevant.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:06 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 770, Alianna wrote: Subject to change, but for now:

VOTE: skitter30

E-2.
Is camel feeling good here? I'm not so sure about them and not so sure about you so for now I'm alerting you I'm not so sure about this vote(yes, skitter has still felt scummier than you.)(no, i haven't read all your posts yet)(yes I know I'm pushing you on nothing but if skitter is town here I'm not going to make things easy for scum)
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:11 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 768, Alianna wrote: This is probably the most time and effort I've ever
wasted
put into a mafia game lol.
And I thought you were Merlyn here. The above posts do look very very townie.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:03 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 773, Eiralox wrote:
In post 766, Alianna wrote: You're assuming that just because something is possible, it is probable.
The exact wording I thought I should have used at the time, right after posting or maybe while typing but I forgot, is 'can be a bad play.'

I'll put it like this, I think it's possible while I feel it's probable. And yes, scum skitter would want me to believe that and puh town radical so I'm aware how wrong I can be but like I said I'm operating off vibes so what everyone keeps telling me is insane is just what I've felt most of this game. And my life maybe but that's not relevant.
I also thought I was talking to Merlyn here. If you feel like a confirmed town then yeah :lol: I think there are scum motivation for what you're but I need to start taking stances at some time I guess.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:07 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Confirmed

Merlyn

Almost had something like a locktown before I considered a polaroid team but very high

Alianna

I want them to be town

wayward son

Felt town but AwOL

Smileydude

Not sure

Camel
Skitter
Radical slot
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Wait, how long did you think I was Merlyn for? Which posts? :lol:
[/quote]
lemme check, yeah just 773 I wouldn't post 774 at our friendly neighbor. So I read the thread and haven't yet had coffee and I fully figured #766 and #767 were Merlyn posts and after noticing the first error I noticed the second XD

If I didn't just skim #767 I would have been more cognizant maybe.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:17 pm

Post by Eiralox »

ugh well I'll be back later lel
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:32 pm

Post by Eiralox »

just now having coffee fml and missed thi pot i got a minute

In post 776, Wayward Son wrote: For some odd reason I was falsely assuming that only townies could get a message from a Friendly Neighbor. After reading the sample PM, I see I'm wrong. I've never played with one before.

Eiralox isn't as confirmed as I thought.
But Merlyn is? Yes, why would Merlyn fake claim. But why would Eiralox and Merlyn both?

In post 776, Wayward Son wrote: RP's claim and then backtracking is weird but I can't for the life of me figure out why a scum would do something like that. Hopefully RP's replacement will bring a little clarity to the issue.

I'm gonna call it quits for tonight. Tomorrow I'll start delving into ISOs and hopefully get some better insight.
Cool.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:49 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I'm stupid Merlyn gains nothing from that claim as scum. Polaroid was sus of Merlyn so and I pushed that so in retrospect I'll put that from polaroid as NAI.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #99) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

Skitter30? I'm paranoid and have reason to believe there's a jailkeep.

But playing your game I'll guess Alianna because that'll be chaotic.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #100) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #101) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'm sure that there would have to be a holster. I still think the possible jailkeep might want to lay low for a bit. I'm going to lurk until everyone reacts.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #102) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:07 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 812, Alianna wrote: Part of me wants to massclaim just so everyone has to commit to a claim, but I don't really trust people to be honest about their roles after the last two PR claims and I do realize that could make things clearer for scum as well. It's...whatever.
If there's there a jailkeeper I'm sure scum already know precisely who it is.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #103) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 819, Alianna wrote:
In post 814, Eiralox wrote:
In post 812, Alianna wrote: Part of me wants to massclaim just so everyone has to commit to a claim, but I don't really trust people to be honest about their roles after the last two PR claims and I do realize that could make things clearer for scum as well. It's...whatever.
If there's there a jailkeeper I'm sure scum already know precisely who it is.
True, true, they've got more info than the town does.
That and I have some idea already but I am wrong a lot so * shrug emoji *
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #104) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

I wanted to give this some time but the progression I saw was: Polaroid vt claim when political was up, Polaroid Jailor claim after scum buddy skitter is jailed, Alisae Tracker claim because [redacted].

Is that the truth? Meh.

But if Alianna(or anyone) is not considering these claims through a scum and town lens then I'd be worried. I'm not yet getting into it here, not yet voting, but Skitter you know how if you push that these claims come from town I must continue to consider the alternative.

I think that's all, hope to hear from everyone. I do believe if there's a jailor they might want to claim today but maybe not right now, I have a hunch already and you can infer maybe what it is.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #105) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #106) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 828, Alianna wrote:
In post 825, Eiralox wrote: I wanted to give this some time but the progression I saw was: Polaroid vt claim when political was up, Polaroid Jailor claim after scum buddy skitter is jailed, Alisae Tracker claim because [redacted].
Polaroid didn't claim VT D1 though.
In post 268, Radical Polaroid wrote: kill me, I couldn't care less

gl
Ok yes I misremembered due to read bias. My instincts still scream skitter/alisae every second.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #107) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Eiralox »

I mean this might be a coordinated monty python skit a this point idk. Like where else can I look look? The only other real bad vibes I got was from a single camel pot where they basically said yeah we gotta elim polaroid I mean I guess that sounded scummy?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #108) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 831, Alianna wrote: @Eiralox - I know you think it's both skitter and Alisae, but if you had to pick one, who would you say is more likely?
I actually wanted to talk about this in the above post but didn't. Now that you ask that's like... it's like a thing that twists my brain. I'd probably vote polaroid just because skitter is townreading people and that's about it. I could post a big wall to overexplain everything i've noticed and felt over the game that I haven't mentioned yet but right now ugh i'd just say Alisae and let that be it because skitter has been trying. But if there's no jailkeeper claim today I'm not touching the Alisae wagon just because I'm a coward, so probably skitter? idk.

I'm going to unwind other folk gotta weigh in, i mean in the world where both alisae and skitter are town scum might start lurking.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #109) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 852, SmileyDude1 wrote: UNVOTE: Skitter30.

Ok, so Wayward was either the killer or the target confirmed then. It's getting pretty late where i'm at, and I need to think this over. I'll probs be back on in the morning or afternoon. Ideally with fresh thoughts on the matter. Until then :]
This is a very quick trust of Alisae's result.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #110) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 872, Wayward Son wrote: Alisae's is pretty compelling.

UNVOTE:

I haven't read anything from Day 1 yet, so that's where I'll be for the rest of tonight.
Alisae says you are guilty scum. Holdsteady felt fully town but I'm not really keen for shenanigans here so I'm just telling you so you can start defending yourself.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:45 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 874, Eiralox wrote:
Alisae says you are guilty scum.
Actually, no. Lol.

Ok if no else claims jailor in two days I'm probably going to vote but won't yet say where(I have to sort skitter in an Alisae town world lol ugh)

If there's still a jailkeeper please claim if you don't claim today this is going to get difficult.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #112) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:47 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 875, Alisae wrote:
In post 874, Eiralox wrote: Alisae says you are guilty scum. Holdsteady felt fully town but I'm not really keen for shenanigans here so I'm just telling you so you can start defending yourself.
??????????????
Yeah corrected it above I should really stop playing this shite in the mornings before coffee or smoke. I'll approach this again once I'm sure there insn't a counterclaim, you feel town so *shrug* I'll keep my paranoia contained.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #113) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:48 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 877, Alisae wrote: who the fuck are you to speak for me bro
Speak for you? Don't know what you're saying. Imma lurk again.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #114) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:50 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 877, Alisae wrote: who the fuck are you to speak for me bro
You mean the holdteady comment? I was telling wayward to defend cos I thought u were woting wayward and called him scum when in fact you didn't and I'm imagining things.

-fin-

p-edit: yeah I'm good at wasting my own time lo.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #115) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 881, Alisae wrote: tbh Eiralox if you want a neat little life hack
Skitter is never an elimination today so you don't have to sort it until tomorrow :good:
See, my view of reality is less rigid. But I'm also lazy so maybe you're right.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #116) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:24 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I smoked and thought and scanned your above post(sounds town, I thought Smiley was jailkeep)

So I wanted to post this: I think I did actually get pr vibes from polaroid day one, not absolute, but thinking back there was def a moment when I was 'yeah I'm pretty sure political nothing more than vt but polaroid can be pr' and later imagined that vt claim.

So first off, smiley accepts your claim too easily. He's not jailor so I'll take the effort to finally read his posts(overseer felt good)

Second, I never mentioned this, I always say I don't meta, but I played with skitter only once, in min 2121, and here she really feels different to me, scummy. If she's town there's a reason why I should stick with my guns and never meta. Because skitter did push smiley, overseer left then, skitter called polaroid and you town. If smiley is scum I mean yes I can see how absolutely wrong I am on skitter unless this been a really good really deep long form strategy from her but eh..... let's say I've been wrong so many times on thi site that right now I'm open to anything.

I need to sort wayward, reavulute holdsteady.

If it is just Smiley and Camel skitter is basically mvp.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #117) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:29 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 884, Alisae wrote:
This leaves Merlyn, Wayword, Smiley, Snivy, Alianna, and you.
Not Merlyn. Anyone can case me, whatever, Merlyn confirmed. There would have been a Friendly Neighbor counterclaim already. The only response you'd have is that there's an unclaimed doctor, but with me knowing through mechanics that Merlyn is town, there isn't.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:32 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Ok so this is my where my head's at: I'm seriously considering a smiley and camel team through simple process of elimination. If you both see this post it's time to start defending yourselves. who is scum, and why? I'd rather vote camel than smiley for now going off the top of my head.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 888, Alisae wrote: Oh I just mentioned Merlyn because I honestly believe that as a villager her vote is basically random xD
oh u see i'm skimming again i figured u were sorting those ppl. egh I waste time if i do these things lol. ok i think i need to weekend lel have fun everyone
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #120) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:44 pm

Post by Eiralox »

well yes you've convinced me that can be the team, early alianna/overseer stuff is hmmm....
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #121) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Eiralox »

XD
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #122) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

Absolutely
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

Thing are a bit chaotic and I'm wavering but smiley/alianna is a solid solve idk. Like I wasn't sure about Alianna's vibes end of day one, the reluctance to hammer political, the calm attitude when I hammered so.

Smiley isn't here but hey a team like camel alianna possible. Son feels geniune i guess so no pushes there. skitter i think has been on top of this came and ive been reading that calm tone as scum when it's confidence. Alianna maybe just good at crafting long posts tbh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

*game
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #125) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:54 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 928, Alianna wrote:
In post 926, Alisae wrote: Alianna if wolf!skitter is something u genuinely believe, who is their partner?
I haven't considered that in depth yet. My preferred approach there is to see if I'm right about her first and then look at possible partners. I like using preflip associatives to get reads on people sometimes, but I don't feel like I have enough information to do it with skitter. It's not like your slot before you repped in, where I felt RP was obviously not paired with a lot of people and cleared her off that, or like Smiley when I thought skitter was the NK, because then I had the unpaired-looking 1v1 and the NKA that I could combine. It could be worth looking at the Wayward/Steady kill, but it's not as informative of a choice so I doubt I'd get as much out of it.
Just off the top of my head, though, I'd say camel or Wayward. I don't think I'll have time to verify that tonight, so I'll read and give updated thoughts tomorrow if you want.
Damn see this is hard. This post does feel town and it's feeding into my skitter paranoia. Only problem is skitter was pushing to clear polaroid when we pushed her... Me too, yes, but I shouldn't be forgetting that. So skitter must have been informed that Alisae is the pr here, you're saying, and either skitter did target town looking holdsteady or holdsdteady is skitter's guilty partner. If you're telling me holdsteady as the nk isn't informative I get the feeling I need to read holdsteady posts, and you thought skitter was the NK? I'm.... hmmmm. Not a guilty, a nk.

I think you're voting smiley?

Ugh yeah I'mma tap out.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:51 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'm not too sure about a smiley flip btw but idk if pll wanna vote alianna.
like....

alisae dies then merlyn still confirmed so it's not so dangerous i guess
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #127) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:52 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 949, camelCasedSnivy wrote: dude if smiley is town then that means all of skitter overseer and radical were town

thats gonna be a depressingly bad day 1 read
if he is town for now it mean scum is in you, alianna, son
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:29 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Ok so I wanted to lurk and watch and wait until I'm sure here But I'll just get prodded.

VOTE: Alianna

This is an erring on the side of cuation vote and im making it because no one's voting.

I'm very willing to vote out skitter, wayward and camel. This day is probably going to be alianna v camel.
Skitter scum bussing? Pushing to clear the pr? Smiley being okay with dying knowing skitter has the win?

It's all probably possible but for now the thing that'll linger is 'is Alianna cleared' so, if Alisae wanted to make this fun for Alianna I mean that's possible?

Not that I'm worried yet, that's about it. Nothing useful.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #129) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

Good luck wasting your time. If not Alianna: You, Skitter or Son. Simple as.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #130) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Eiralox »

Night 1:

Pol jails hold goon, no kill.
Camel goon targets hold, no kill.
Alianna goon targets hold, no kill.
Skitter goon targets hold, no kill.

Is holdsteady a valuable target? Why?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #131) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1065, Merlyn wrote:
In post 851, Alisae wrote: okay now to drop a bombshell

my slot jk wayward son n1
yes
In post 1061, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1059, Eiralox wrote: Night 1:

Pol jails hold goon, no kill.
Camel goon targets hold, no kill.
Alianna goon targets hold, no kill.
Skitter goon targets hold, no kill.

Is holdsteady a valuable target? Why?
what does this mean

as night 2 is less certain, the possible night 1s with the information I have? And I'm asking whether you, alianna or camelcased would have reason to kill holdsteady with a smiley partner?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #132) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Eiralox »

UNVOTE:

son and steady are alphabetically aligned, convenient. maybe i can vote here.

so probably not voting skitter today even though the Alisae kill made me para af
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #133) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1079, Alianna wrote: Alisae may have deliberately played against wincon to "make this fun" for me? That's not even allowed on the site so I would hope not.[/color]
I mean not really? Ultimtaely Alisae wasn't directly informed about your alignment so any choice she made, even not jailing someone(unlikely) would probably not be playing against wincon in general. So as I'm not sure who she jailed I can still consider you are possible scum and that she in fact didn't want to jail you. I'll never ever accuse someone of playing against wincon becuase in my opinion it's actually okay lel, it can be fun. Not like when people spoil the entire game by posting their team or something but just 'I'm doing this to have fun' behavior.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #134) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:50 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1092, Wayward Son wrote:
In post 1078, Alianna wrote: This is the last time they claimed a target. What do you make of it and why haven't you factored it into your read on me or even mentioned it at all?
Alisae kept switching up (I'm suspecting to try to get scum to give away TMI), but I'm inclined to believe her last claim. I really think it's Snivy and GG. There's just so many times that I've thought their posts sounded more scum steering than town reading. From the defense of Smiley's slot onward.

IF we mis-lim Today, Merlyn goes (there's nothing to stop that), and Eiralox might get the no-lim they were asking for. :P
Can you case snivy/smiley? skitter has been calling them so i wanna hear your take on why they're a team.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Eiralox »

A dog bit me it's not serious but i don't have the energy for this for at least a day or two, i don't know who's scum so *shrug* hope to be helpful later
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #136) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:25 pm

Post by Eiralox »

idk it's probably between camel and wayward i'll reread when i can
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #137) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1103, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1102, Eiralox wrote: A dog bit me it's not serious but i don't have the energy for this for at least a day or two, i don't know who's scum so *shrug* hope to be helpful later
Oh no! Hope you're okay/getting better, that must have been scary
Thank you! It was all right, the two puppies were fighting rough and I was stupid enough to pick one up, this scared him, excited his siblings and another dog, and halfway to the house I realized also scared his mother when she bit into my shin. Just wasn't thinking.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #138) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Also looking at the fight between political and overseer made me think overseer was towny, as well as skitter and overseer's banter too. Neither of those felt like 2 townies just not understanding each other, so that's my main read right now.
Ok so from what I see this might be a TMI town spew of skitter and political to slip an overseer town read in.
In post 148, camelCasedSnivy wrote: Since I'm less sure on skitter or Radical

VOTE: Political
hmmm not sure but skitter was already pushing overseer, yes? I wonder why you didn't vote Arko here.
In post 149, Alianna wrote: Did a combined ISO of skitter/overseer/Radical, this is my thought dump. I'm putting most of the specific reasoning and comments on individual posts into spoilers to avoid bloating the thread and making it unreadable.

Spoiler: Wallpost
Everything up to post 62 looks fine on both sides so not too much to say there. Just looks like both players are trying to come to an understanding.

This exchange is where it gets a bit interesting.
In post 63, Radical Polaroid wrote: I think Overseer is spending a lot of focus and attention on something not very important to the game. They are coming off as engaging, but it doesn't feel like a genuine thought path.
I'd still like Radical to address my question about this. Why was overseer's questioning not important and what is important?
In post 64, overseer wrote:
In post 63, Radical Polaroid wrote: I think Overseer is spending a lot of focus and attention on something not very important to the game. They are coming off as engaging, but it doesn't feel like a genuine thought path.
I'm trying to see if skitter has a town read off one post, which would be tmi.
If you don't like scum hunting and just want silence no need to shade me, just say so.

Talking about any content not being important to the game when it's dead and you've contributed nothing. That's just silly.
I don't think having a townread off of one post is TMI, since a "townread" can be strong or weak and we have to make do with what little we have in the early game. I do see how overseer could think this about skitter, though, since her wording ("unlikely to come from scum", "I just have a hard time seeing scum do that") wasn't clear on the strength of the TR and I do see how it appears stronger than might be reasonable.

In post 68, Radical Polaroid wrote:
I'm trying to see if skitter has a town read off one post, which would be tmi. If you don't like scum hunting and just want silence no need to shade me, just say so.

Talking about any content not being important to the game when it's dead and you've contributed nothing. That's just silly.
This isn't a thought from an innocent. A werewolf is more concerned with things like this. You aren't saying my point is incorrect, rather that "how dare I comment on your unimportant rant when I haven't done enough important things." This comes off as someone being defensive, not looking at the game trying to solve the game.
I disagree that the bolded line is scum-indicative, but it does commit a logical fallacy (specifically the tu quoque fallacy), so I don't mind it being pointed out. I do, however, take issue with Radical ignoring the part of the post that explains why he's questioning skitter, why he's focusing on the things she views as unimportant. I'd expect follow-up on that, maybe asking why it's important if she still doesn't understand or what TMI means if she doesn't know. This just looks like shade.
In post 69, overseer wrote:
I'm trying to see if skitter has a town read off one post, which would be tmi. If you don't like scum hunting and just want silence no need to shade me, just say so.

This isn't a thought from an innocent. A werewolf is more concerned with things like this. You aren't saying my point is incorrect, rather that "how dare I comment on your unimportant rant when I haven't done enough important things." This comes off as someone being defensive, not looking at the game trying to solve the game.
I am showing your point is incorrect. While you claim to think that it's not important to the game, it is in fact important to the game for me that I question and try to figure out alignments and why players come to certain alignment reads. (Look at my first part where I explain why I was asking skitter).

I answered it plainly I don't see how you're getting this wrong. You claim I'm not saying you're incorrect and that I'm not trying to solve, but in my response to you it addressed both these things.
This response by overseer is solid.
In post 71, Radical Polaroid wrote:
In post 69, overseer wrote:

I am showing your point is incorrect. While you claim to think that it's not important to the game, it is in fact important to the game for me that I question and try to figure out alignments and why players come to certain alignment reads. (Look at my first part where I explain why I was asking skitter).

I answered it plainly I don't see how you're getting this wrong. You claim I'm not saying you're incorrect and that I'm not trying to solve, but in my response to you it addressed both these things.
None of the responses to my statements, or your original posts have been towny.

Again, what you "consider" important is part of the reason I believe you aren't an innocent. You say I'm incorrect because you believe its important, but the irony is that you believing that is my entire point.
...what does this even mean?

and from skitter are both pretty reasonable things to say.
In post 89, skitter30 wrote:

Oooooh i like this
Esp. since i had similar thoughts abt overseer there
In post 90, skitter30 wrote: VOTE: overseer
This, I'm noting because it conjured up a tinfoil theory in my head. I thought it was a little interesting that skitter only started scumreading/voting overseer after Radical made her (rather sketchy) accusation. Technically, there's a world where Radical/overseer are both town and skitter is scum, and skitter saw that as an opportunity to start a wagon on overseer, thinking she'd have support. I don't have a good reason to think we actually live in that world though. It was just a thought that came to me.
In post 93, overseer wrote:
In post 82, Alianna wrote: overseer's posting, I think, is fine so far. One question though.
I'm trying to see if skitter has a town read off one post, which would be tmi.
If you don't like scum hunting and just want silence no need to shade me, just say so.

Why did you say that? That statement defeats the purpose of your questioning, since a hypothetical scum!skitter now knows what you are looking for and can make an effort to hide her TMI.
I felt the need to out my intention there as it is more beneficial to me to try and investigate the radical polaroid push on me. She accused me of not trying to solve, so I have to explain why she is wrong by outing the motivations behind my skitter questioning.
I realized I never actually followed up on this, but fair enough.

The rest of it seems to be mostly about the TMI thing, which looks to me like a misunderstanding that got way overblown, and the tag teaming thing, which I don't really get.
In post 121, overseer wrote:
In post 116, skitter30 wrote:
In post 111, overseer wrote: I'm more concerned with the reasons behind votes that who is voting who specifically. And both your reasons seem scum driven.
Also this looks like a tag team effort on me. The timing and cohesion is suspicious.
TBH I'm not actually convinced you're a team but I don't get that feeling that you can't be a team.
soooooo ... this looks like we're tag-teaming you ?
like yeah you walk it back in the next sentence with 'oh maybe you're not teamed' but this is the second or third time now that you've implied you think we might be in cahoots pushing you

so, again: again, do you think scum would actually pair together this early to do that? you didn't actually answer the question i asked
I think it's viable that you're a team. I do think it's unlikely though. I said it looks like a tag team. Wait what am I answering here exactly? Feels like I'm repeating myself or you're asking things that are in the quoted part.
In post 139, overseer wrote:
In post 129, skitter30 wrote:
In post 121, overseer wrote:
In post 116, skitter30 wrote:
In post 111, overseer wrote: I'm more concerned with the reasons behind votes that who is voting who specifically. And both your reasons seem scum driven.
Also this looks like a tag team effort on me. The timing and cohesion is suspicious.
TBH I'm not actually convinced you're a team but I don't get that feeling that you can't be a team.
soooooo ... this looks like we're tag-teaming you ?
like yeah you walk it back in the next sentence with 'oh maybe you're not teamed' but this is the second or third time now that you've implied you think we might be in cahoots pushing you

so, again: again, do you think scum would actually pair together this early to do that? you didn't actually answer the question i asked
I think it's viable that you're a team. I do think it's unlikely though. I said it looks like a tag team. Wait what am I answering here exactly? Feels like I'm repeating myself or you're asking things that are in the quoted part.
Can you explain how:
- it's unlikely we're a team
- we're tagteaming

At the same time? To me it looks like you're arguing that at once we're not teamed, but we're parterning to push you, which doesnt make sense to me to think at the same time
- It's unlikely, because of how obvious it would join you two, like you and political clout said.

- I said it LOOKS like you're tag teaming. I didn't say I am 100% sure you are the team and ARE tag teaming.

So again, like you and political clout said, it is unlikely you're the pair right? Why? Because it looked like you're working together!!!! So AGAIN, me pointing out that you look like a team with the cohesion and timing is also noted by you and political clout. I'm just the one who openly stated that you look like a team, with your point about why you CANNOT be a team, you are literally proving that you do actually look like a team and I'm not trying to shade by saying you look like a team.
It's a little odd to say this...
In post 104, overseer wrote:Let me guess your partner radical polaroid is gonna go on about how I'm aimlessly forcing or talking about this tmi angle that's not important but it's actually you that set up the trap. Makes sense now.
In post 111, overseer wrote:I'm more concerned with the reasons behind votes that who is voting who specifically. And both your reasons seem scum driven. Also this looks like a tag team effort on me.
The timing and cohesion is suspicious.
...after saying this, which does imply overseer thinks they're a scumteam. I could believe it if he said he changed his mind after realizing it would be too obvious though.

skitter's posts are overall pretty good, I don't take issue with much there.

I think it's unlikely that more than one person in this group of 3 is scum. skitter/Radical is too blatant, I highly doubt skitter/overseer is SvS, and as for overseer/Radical, I just don't see the point in doing what they did for the reasons TheHoldSteady mentioned in .
Radical has some explaining to do, so I think I'd like to vote there. I also think that her being scummy makes it more likely that skitter/overseer is TvT.

I have to decide, is this town read of overseer more organic than camelcased's? Probably? I also came in scumreading radical and townreading overseer so I need to be careful ascribing too much here. Camel maybe felt like spewing tho?

Ok have fun.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #139) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:02 am

Post by Eiralox »

I think once I saw who Arko was voting I felt even worse about what I asked. I mean you're probably the final scum? Don't think skitter busses this hard, wayward eh i seesawed but a lot of what they said did seem to come from a neutral mentality, and alianna well i did want to townlock here bfore alisae came in and if you're cum you sort of want thm on your side by clearing them today i think?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #140) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:07 am

Post by Eiralox »

ugh well there's two days left i'll read but rn i'll probably just vote on whatever wagon i popular, or go for no lim today. idk i dont see cases i can latch onto here
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #141) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1131, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1129, Eiralox wrote: if you're cum you sort of want thm on your side by clearing them today i think?
oh my god you're right I am cum

well alianna is already voting me so if I was trying to pocket that failed :P
i'm sorry(it was orry) i've made that mistake so much this game my laptop wasd keys busted from years ago tf2 lel and not plugging in keyboard, need to check posts lol.

i mean i sort of felt you're very confident on alianna town at day start so going with that vibe here. ciao
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #142) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I mean i can probs hammer this when everyone is happy. Not really think Alianna scum here so yeah
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #143) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1162, Merlyn wrote: Damn Wayward I just read your 'fluff' spoilers, hope you and your pup are doing better/will be doing better soon! Between you, Eiralox getting bit, and me getting COVID I think we need to accept that we've got some sort of King Tut's Tomb Was Opened type curse.
I mean probably bad karma from all of our radical and political votes day one. Wayward go it bad the universe transcribed steady's karma to his account i guess. Or missed him maybe but still hit near to home.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #144) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:56 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1138, camelCasedSnivy wrote: is this game just standstill until i die
ok i have to be fair here can you sell me on wayward or skitter scum? You are still saying Alianna is town i'm sure?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #145) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1172, skitter30 wrote: Ok, i'll do snivy
If snivy flips town i want alianna tomorrow
why though? what makes alianna scummier than wayward here?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #146) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

ugh so if this is town and i somehow die im not sure who'd be scum between wayward, alianna and skitter. so maybe it'd be good for town lol.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #147) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

People have said this should be no lim so probably it shall be. I think I need to go through everyone not me post by post maybe so give me tvo or three days for that. My instinct vas scum skitter might kill me so that's all I have right nov.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #148) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

I have no idea what you're trying to say with "I don't think you guys learn that much honestly " or what you're trying to achieve with it. If you want to bias me before I've read by saying scummy defeatist sounding things you've succeeded? Becuase I'm alive I was already leaning to alianna or wayward but saying I don't learn stuff sure I can become true neutral again, I mean you've said nothing else to convince me about anything else so I have to kind of decide why you're saying this if I'm the only person to have talked and never said much.

You called polaroid pr, political town, snivy town and smiley scum. So is that what you're saying? I'm not learning because I'm not voting Alianna like a robot because that's your read?

I have no idea honestly. I'm confining myself to past posts as I stated.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #149) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Eiralox »

Yeah pretty sure I'm going with Merlyn and Alianna who wanted the no-lim unless someone can be really convincing here. Even if you're town asking me to choose Alianna over Son because you just can't unsee here as a smiley partner is a very flimsy reason for me to latch onto.

That's why I'll read and make up my own reasons for all three slots.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #150) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1203, skitter30 wrote: I die here like >90% of the time
In post 1204, skitter30 wrote: I don't think you guys learn that much honestly
I'm kinda fine with actually limming today
Yeah I thought u meant "I get limmed here 90% of the time" and "you people have learned nothing!"

and it's like......

something completely different. Ugh I have this light headache and it's late so scratch that entire big post I made lol. At this point I'll wait to hear from wayward and alianna where they think scum are as I read
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #151) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:27 am

Post by Eiralox »

Right ok if someone should start casing it might just as well be me then. I'll try to read in a day or so.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #152) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

I see no reason for Alisae to lie about that result so I'm taking it as mech confirmed.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #153) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Eiralox »

Not if scum targeted Holdsteady. That's the thing I asked myself that I haven't answered yet day three.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #154) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1220, Alianna wrote:
In post 1219, Eiralox wrote: Not if scum targeted Holdsteady. That's the thing I asked myself that I haven't answered yet day three.
Can you elaborate on that?
I'm logging off now but no not really. It's either guilty on son or you or skitter targeted HoldSteady because why would the jailor lie. All I have to do is read and consider.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #155) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1228, skitter30 wrote: i do think eiralax is just scum
Ok
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #156) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1231, skitter30 wrote: i meant town
You really deflated my stunted morning fury here i went to sleep think 'i wonder if skitter and wayward will see the scum angle for what alianna said yesterday and when i saw im scum i was like wHt. U hD me fooled and worried.

Last night idk it had to be alianna trying to save herself but dont see me vote yet. Love to hear from you wayward love
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #157) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1233, skitter30 wrote: i think i should be objectively cleared from being a smiley partner tbqh
Pretty much and lately for tone maybe but if make a lsoing vote here and youre scum becuase i never did the trouble to reread day 1 ill deserve to be mocked tho not many have called u scum anyway tho
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #158) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:10 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1227, skitter30 wrote: ngl i think i want to just vote alianna here
i'll read wayward son at some point but holdsteady was just super town to me

i'm also kinda thinking that if alianna is scum and i 'clear' her b/c of alisae switching the target the loss is on ali and not me so :not sure:
See if i read this post before letting my eyes rove to the juicier sentence below i would have spared myself ten seconds of panic. Not going to lie skitter when you talk about things like that clear i still scumread you in tone but for now ill just say what i found scummy bout alianna i guess
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #159) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:24 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1215, Alianna wrote:
In post 555, Eiralox wrote: Okay I never check my messages, consider that a VT claim. Merlyn as confirmed a valuable member of town.

Political Clout, one reason I hammered you is I felt Merlyn and Holdsteady were masons even while Merlyn was somewhat scummy.

Just voting, I'll sort everyone not Merlyn in two days as I said.
Tinfoil: this aligns really well with the claimed JK on Steady if that's even what actually happened.
Probably expects it to be alianna vs wayward, decides really need that space for chaos or survival by adding eira to the mix. It would be brave play as scum though, so to say, risky.
In post 1218, Alianna wrote:
In post 1216, Eiralox wrote: I see no reason for Alisae to lie about that result so I'm taking it as mech confirmed.
It probably is. It makes more sense than skitter, at least.
Now it really needs to be just wayward.
In post 1219, Eiralox wrote: Not if scum targeted Holdsteady. That's the thing I asked myself that I haven't answered yet day three.
Probably understands me but either wants to know where my sus is at the most or wants to create bad press for the other two slots by getting me talkingl
In post 1222, Alianna wrote: I wonder if it means anything that Smiley thought the tracker guilty was on himself.
I think this
In post 1223, Alianna wrote: Never mind, he flipped rolecop. I thought he might have slipped having done the kill.
sets up this, just to continue the sort of detached but sorting, definitely-not-in-a-pt vibe.

I haven't reread but I will, had to take start taking stances at some time I guess.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #160) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:45 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1239, Alianna wrote:
In post 1238, Eiralox wrote:
Probably understands me but either wants to know where my sus is at the most or wants to create bad press for the other two slots by getting me talkingl
My question wasn't very clear in hindsight, I suppose I'll elaborate myself. I said Steady JK made more sense than skitter JK, you said not if scum targeted Steady. I wasn't sure what you meant because Steady was relatively townread and I think he would have been a decent target for a NK. I think it's likely true that scum didn't target Steady, but the jailkeep target doesn't factor into that. I was interested to know more about it if you thought it did, but I dropped it because you didn't feel like you could elaborate.
Maybe I'm missing something I'm tired and not going tot thin this through that much rn but I don't understand this?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #161) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:46 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1243, Alianna wrote: I'm not sure how to explain it better than I have.
It's not all that important though.
what is important is that town talk to one another. If I start trusting DragonEater's charm there's only two slots to consider.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #162) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1245, DragonEater70 wrote:

Also, getting a townie vibe from Eiralox's , ,
I think people have been tr-ing me for my many blunders all game lol XD so i mean if you're town here the way to sway me would be to be to help choose where to vote.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #163) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1257, Alianna wrote:
In post 1249, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1243, Alianna wrote: I'm not sure how to explain it better than I have.
It's not all that important though.
what is important is that town talk to one another. If I start trusting DragonEater's charm there's only two slots to consider.
I mean, it is, but idk what else to say. I didn't get what you were trying to say in a post, you couldn't elaborate, I tried to explain what I meant but idk how to explain it any better. I thought you might be making a read based on Wayward NK N1, but I didn't think a NK on Wayward would be all that informative so I wanted to know what you meant/if that's what you were doing.
what I meant with 1249 is I just want to get a general dialogue going the game has become slow and I'm liking Dragon's tone and display of intent so far.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #164) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'm having a hard time so far not thinking it's you tbh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #165) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:54 am

Post by Eiralox »

Mfuckin what i never checked the clock this day also. Like.... four to two days left here lol.

I kinda doubt we get an elim here yes. But i alianna is scum idk i'm not sure skitter pr anyon dies and were just dragging this to another day maybe.
VOTE: Alianna

Ihavent even reread if we do somehow get a magic lim here and its a town loss im really sorry but knowing the dayends i sort of want to save everyoe timeand trouble here lol.

Idk why skitter hasn voted but if someone deserves the hammer its skitter so yeh probs that,and to not scare ppl away from the wagonn as town. Idk.

Have fun!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #166) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

Five minutes there no chance X'D

Apologies for my laziness everyone
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #167) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Please tell me why I come into the thread like a mad professor with twelve minutes on the clock to make a futile vote on Alianna and announce to everyone that I am in fact not going to kill anyone tonight after all. When I have everything to gain from killing either you or skitter as scum.

I have only one completed game as scum here across alts discounting two where I replaced in and flaked and I'm always amazed at how careless people assume I'll play as scum, not that I really found informed manipulation to my tastes.

If I were scum we wouldn't have reached night phase I feel I'd have agreed with skitter wholly on alianna and slowly and subtly pressured you into joining us by making short but sharp cases to do with tone, by falling back on merlyn's end day one gut call, by spamming posts that I can frame as Alianna being in a pt and being informed due to seemingly not needing that much effort to rezchreads here.

I've done some of it already but as town so....

Your vote is brave, to say the least. I'll still assume you're town.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #168) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:30 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1309, DragonEater70 wrote: Also can you link the the completed scum game?
I don't really do that.
In post 1307, DragonEater70 wrote: Please enlighten me what you stand to gain ftom killing Skitter or me?

Skitter: Me and Alianna push you through.
You: Me and Skitter push Alianna through.

Easy game.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #169) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

TheDragonWayHoldWardSteadyEaterSon70 Saga Vol I

Spoiler:

In post 19, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 18, Alianna wrote:
In post 17, skitter30 wrote: VOTE: alianna
I feel like I’m supposed to ask about this vote.
Why
In post 24, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 23, skitter30 wrote: Yeah the entire purpose of the vote was to evoke discussion

Which ig it kinda did, not as much as i would have liked tho

I don't particularly sr alianna (actually kinda think her last two posts are townie)
Why do you think her last two posts were townie?
In post 35, TheHoldSteady wrote: The one thing I've noticed so far is that one of Alianna or Skitter might be townie. Their interactions together out of the gate would be pretty bold if they were on the same scum team.

And while it's theoretically possible that both scum have been inactive, I have a gut feeling that that would be wishful thinking
In post 36, TheHoldSteady wrote: Same with Overseer and Alianna now that I think about it.
These might be informed I'm not looking in their proper context but might be a Way to make overseer look good While buddying With skitter and alianna idk if i've mentioned it before.
In post 65, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 54, Merlyn wrote:
In post 46, TheHoldSteady wrote: So you have to combine activity and content with scum MO. Rereading a bit, I could read Merilyn's post as her trying to quickly set the execution towards an inactive townie since those would be easy targets. But I want to see more posts from Merilyn and see what else develops before I hold on too hard to that read
From my RVS vote? So, like, I'd orchestrate an insanely quick lim while never moving from my joke vote and hope no one questioned me on it on D2?
Oh not your RSV vote. I was talking about this.
In post 34, Merlyn wrote:
In post 31, Alianna wrote:
In post 12, Merlyn wrote: Looking forward to the game, all!

VOTE: political clout, never trust a politician
Quoting you for the notification. Any thoughts yet on...well, anything?
I don't like that none of the other newbies have contributed anything.
I mean I'm not sure comes out the door With this push but it can also be LHF easy push kinda thing.
In post 66, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 52, Alianna wrote: I just find it more likely to come from town, especially from new town.
Why from new town? Is there something about my approach here that you think sounds in experienced...?

So either alianna can be toWnspewing steady for early allies(y?) or steady is drawing out the read to look better? the only lens i can look at where it's tvt is skitter scum and i haven't put that monocle on yet.
In post 67, TheHoldSteady wrote:

Why so aggressive
Does a scum bud ask this? Maybe it's the sort of conflict resolving non-commital thing scum might do, or it's just a townie not liking aggro. i haven't read the polaroid steady fight but polaroid called out overseer along with skitter day one so eh
In post 84, TheHoldSteady wrote:
That leaves Polaroid and Overseer. It seems like Overseer is genuinely probing but is more aggressive and tunnel visioned about it. I feel like all of his posts so far have been responding to Polaroid's response or the thing with Skitter.

One thing I wanted to ask was is it safe to assume me Polaroid and Overseer aren't a scum team together? Seems very risky and odd to come in after very little activity and push on your partner who nobody was suspecting.

@Radical Polaroid say you're right and Overseer is scum. Who do you see as his partner?
Scum can post this maybe.
In post 154, TheHoldSteady wrote: I've done some close rereading and have more thoughts regarding specific players. I'll post more tomorrow but this is all I have time to do tonight.

Spoiler: CamelCasedSnivy
In post 106, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
My slot hasn't said… anything, at all.
This is an interesting line. I wonder why the first thing you’d do is make this comment about your replacement’s activity. This could be a town line because I feel like if I replaced into a game knowing I was a townie, the first thing I’d do would be see if the person I replaced had any reads because I’d already know that they shared the same alignment as me
I kind of agree with this, kind of don’t. I mean it sort of felt excessive, but it eventually lead us out of the RVS.

*later* Also since someone was curious about my overseer townread, I think that what stuck out is the overseer and Radical banter, overseer was willing to question the "scumread" on them which I think is towny.
This seems like the most town post from camelCasedSnivy so far, because it’s looking for the same sort of things I would look for
In post 147, camelCasedSnivy wrote: Looking at the few posts Political has had, they keep saying "oh you're doing this that means you're scum", #117 was their only seemingly productive post while continuing to vote themselves (just saying that's kinda unproductive).
I don’t really agree with this read because going after someone just for being unproductive seems like it could be scum leaning towards an easy push. I’ll get to this more in the next block but to me Political seems more apathetic than anything else. And apathy isn’t really alignment-indicative because town or mafia could be apathetic.

Spoiler: Political Clout
In post 117, Political Clout wrote: overseer is highly paranoid and think the scum team is skitter and radical and they're out to get him in some nefarious plot. I have no idea what this means for his alignment. which leaves another important question are radical and skitter out to get him? in 5 pages this early in the game seems highly unlikely. it is weird.

pre-edit: some irrelevant posts.
Like Snivy said, this is the only PC post so far that’s had any substance. And I agree with the content.

I could see still PC flipping either way at this point. There just isn’t enough to go off yet to decide

Spoiler: Overseer / Radical Polaroid

Doing two-in-one because.
In post 62, overseer wrote:
In post 49, skitter30 wrote:
In post 41, overseer wrote:
In post 38, skitter30 wrote:
In post 32, overseer wrote: Don't see what you two are seeing. Looks like a random vote to me.
On himself?
Because the vote was on himself, you think it wasn't RVS?
So i think it was an rvs vote, but that it's more significant than 'random' and that we can derive meaning from it
I meant random as in the usual random vote in the random voting stage. First post with a vote that is not intented to be serious of an elimination or wagon, he just happened to choose himself, and I didn't look into it as it doesn't really matter who you choose in RVS.

But anyway I get you now, you mean like you can read something off of the specific choice of vote, but since he specifically chose himself it's not completely "random".

And the meaning you derive is that he's unlikely scum?
This feels like town trying to reach understanding of another town POV.
We’re only on page three at this point and so “a lot of focus and attention” seems like a bit of a reach? Then uhm, “not very important to the game,” I mean we’ve well-established that you kind of have to make mountains out of mole hills. So I don’t really agree with the reasoning.

Again I don’t really agree with this. I don’t think you can take one post and say “you’re not looking to solve the game”, you have to look at the bigger picture. I could see how Overseer is trying to solve the game through the line of thought.
In post 95, overseer wrote:
Alianna
- I like the initial activity and the posts seem genuine. I feel scum would wait a bit instead of "leading the charge" in trying to kick off the game
TheHoldSteady
- Post sat really well with me, I tend to also keep a lookout for teams as it helps solve (I have 100% day 1 scum team solve btw lol, yes I'm very humble, and no I don't wanna hear about small sample size of 2)

Political Clout - need to see more, so far just expressed lack of interest. Which at the stage of the game it was posted was understandable.
Merlyn - I feel this player is catering to the newer players and wants them to shine, but I am assuming she'd do this as either alignment. Not seeing anything that pointed scum or town.
areebot - probably forgot the site exists.

Arko
- Similar to politcal clout, but in my experience (limited so this might not be solid) it's excuses attached to lack of activity that usually scum feel the need to do.

Skitter30
- I have played with skitter before, and she was pretty good, I feel she was very stingy with her vote and explored all angles, even when we had a basically confirmed scum. This time her questions to me just feel shallow. Her vote on me comes off as opportunistic on a case that is very weak. I'm suspicious of her town read on political clout as well.
Radical Polaroid
- I sensed the case was not genuine. Still would like to hear what the case is exactly but for now it's basically just looks like she's saying I'm lying. I get that gut reads and instincts can play a role, but she's refusing to admit it as a gut instinct or say that I'm lying with my hunting. First tries to spin it as if I'm not scum hunting and then when answered, says my way of trying to solve is not important (when there was literally nothing happening at that stage btw). It's like I'm being accused and when I address it I'm being defensive and not addressing the correct thing? What am I supposed to address though. I can't really explain it well but it's just feels weird. As if she's trying to build the case further.

VOTE: Skitter30 Want to see more of the radical polaroid case. I think while unlikely, she could actually be a newer town player thinking "gut feeling" is not enough and trying to build up something out of thin air. Going with skitter because this option is higher chance.
Comparing the play of others to how you approach games as town is something I tend to do a lot, so that’s a good post.

Alliana and Overseer have both compared Skitter’s game here to previous games at different points but have had completely different perspectives. That’s interesting. Overseer, if you’re reading this, what do you think of post #141?

I don’t necessarily agree that Polaroid’s thoughts weren’t genuine, because I can see where they’re coming from even if I find them misguided

basically a stonewall defense of overseer and pushing polaroid. I also tred overseer but eh in tone can be scummy here, i mean i'm not sure i sensed agression back then but now this sorta can feel like informed semi panic.
In post 231, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 230, Alianna wrote:
In post 223, Merlyn wrote: @Alianna, is it only RP you'll vote for? I'm not against the lim I think but I just want to know where your headspace is at
No, I’ll switch if someone makes a good case for another wagon or if we’re near deadline. Exactly who else I’d potentially vote for, I’m not sure yet.
Then tell me what you think about my case for Merilyn and be completely honest because if you really think I'm wrong here then maybe I'll change
In post 241, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 240, Alianna wrote:
In post 238, TheHoldSteady wrote: UNVOTE: Merlyn

I was leaning neutral scum on Polaroid but I don't think the sudden scumread making any sense. It sounds like an OMGUS
I don't quite understand what you mean here. Are you saying Polaroid moved up or down in your reads?
I mean I was neutral before, closer to leaning scum than town, but now I'm closer to reading her as potentially being scum
eh.....
In post 256, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 255, Alianna wrote: I still think there's at least one scum in Steady/Merlyn/PC/camel/Eira, so I should probably be thinking about who that is.
I don't agree with writing off Skitter or Overseer / Overseer's replacement
I think I like this post back then? because of the skitter sus?

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #170) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:35 pm

Post by Eiralox »

This game has become interesting maybe you were right Alianna
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #171) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Skitter: Alianna might convince Eira but was probably the best move

Eira: Alianna might convince skitter

No Kill: I was going to reread i hope but still fullsteam scumread Ali i think before Dragon barreled into me so this strat had merit

Alianna: I mean c'mon. Only makes this kill for chaos element

Idk i think this is where my mind drifted to in regards to the no kill. Eira votes Ali and says Ali is gonna no kill so sure why not?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #172) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:27 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1338, DragonEater70 wrote: their ISO of my slot was very easy to fake as scum.
I don't think I've even reached past the halfpoint of day one on holdsteady alone yet but I might continue the saga if I have time.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #173) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1350, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1342, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1338, DragonEater70 wrote: their ISO of my slot was very easy to fake as scum.
I don't think I've even reached past the halfpoint of day one on holdsteady alone yet but I might continue the saga if I have time.
Feel free to do so.
i mean i'm not under pressure here so i'll do it as i get time if i get time
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #174) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: DragonEater70

if either Alianna or Skitter scum I'm sorry
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #175) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Eiralox »

Hey everyone I'm sorry I'm sort of done with mafia but I'm sticking here and checking in now and again. Dragon felt scummy to me idk but Alianna sort of isn't here casing(neither am I) so all i can say is me and skitter town. If skitter wants a no lim I'm okay with that but poss. no one gets night killed, again.

For instance just by scanning the above in tone from Dragon it can actually come from town so *shrug* honestly I might not be the best player to have survived into mylo I've caused a loss both times I've been here before, both as vanilla.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #176) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1371, Alianna wrote:
In post 1369, Eiralox wrote: Hey everyone I'm sorry I'm sort of done with mafia but I'm sticking here and checking in now and again. Dragon felt scummy to me idk but Alianna sort of isn't here casing(neither am I) so all i can say is me and skitter town. If skitter wants a no lim I'm okay with that but poss. no one gets night killed, again.

For instance just by scanning the above in tone from Dragon it can actually come from town so *shrug* honestly I might not be the best player to have survived into mylo I've caused a loss both times I've been here before, both as vanilla.
As for this page, I see what you mean about Dragon, but that would mean it's you and I don't really think it's you.
Probably just Dragon yeah fully read their recent posts and meh. Still I'm vastly more comfortable with skitter calling the shots here whether it's a lim or not, at least don't have to be para on skitter anymore though today haven't really been luckily.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #177) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1388, Alianna wrote: I was town, so hoping Eiralox hasn't played us.
u got me
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #178) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Eiralox »

but nah I'm green, have fun ya'll!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #179) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1391, skitter30 wrote:!
Ok really hope that was right
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hundreds not me so if it ain't, Alianna did well. Dragon afk probs scum indic tho so *shrug*

Thanks for modding Aisa, thanks for being here wayward and dragon, and I hope everyone has wonderful and vibrant lives!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”