Title Fairy: Out With The Orca, In With The Moogle

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #56 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Wow, a two minute turnaround for Neto. That's pretty damn quick.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Netopalis wrote:Hey....What about "Best Usedbie"? Alternatively, I do like the psuedo-newbie....
First, Best Used-to-Bie is funnier. And secondly, the pun ought to be spelled "Sudo_Newbie"
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

hasdgfas wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Sudo_Nym could be:
Forever Young
I prefer this to all the username puns, actually.
I was considering something like
Ponce de Leon
, but I don't know if people will get that its a fountain of youth reference.

And I'm not begging for it (hopefully); my thread was really more an observation that my Newbie finally got taken down. I'd love to have a title, sure, but I'm not losing sleep over it. I'm just trying to work towards having a good one, in the hopes I'll get one.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #130 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Based on my impression of your playstyle, I would have gone for something like
Nominate Ythan for Ynslaught.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Yes. It's a Ythan Onslaught. It's hilarious.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #156 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Shanba wrote:For sudo: "no added preservatives"?
"Newbie Classic"? "Newbier Than You"?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #168 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Ythill wrote:What? Shaft... buddy...
welcome to the haystack
totally rocks. I dare you to come up with a better one.

Sudo's needs to be better. He's been here long enough to deserve better. Also, he's been in my house, and likely will be again. I can't have people with bland titles in my house. It's on the lease.
"Deus Res Novae"
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #317 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Ythan wrote: No title for wacka. Even if it's loaded with contempt he'll still be happy about it and I can not abide that.
I think we should change everyone's title to something they'll hate, just for the shadenfreude. Until I get my title, of course.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #424 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So what happened to my title discussion? I thought some of them were pretty clever, actually.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #448 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Clank wrote:
Drench wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
GD is my Wingman
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth
It's actually quite awesome.

Of the ones in the list for me, I like Pseudo_Newbie, Newbier Than You, and Best Newbie Forever best.

Though I stll think it would be funnier as Sudo_Newbie.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #1817 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Indeed. As I've proven, I'm far superior at chess than KageLord is, and KageLord doesn't really do a ton of chess anyway.

Return to “Player Titles”