Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:36 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Thanks, guys. Polotet and I worked really hard on Ankh-Morpork. We started with a bunch of crazy ideas. We seemed to get set on having money in the game, making that the main focus of the guilds. However, after working this out a great deal it seemed to complicated and not enough fun. So we changed.....everything. It turned out well. And I promise on behalf of myself and Polotet, that when (NOT if) he comes back, we will do a follow up- for who will inevitably be completely new people give or take a few people.

I'd also like to recognize London Mafia, for an awesome job. That was a great game and I had a lot of fun playing in it. I still don't see how DP got so much credit for finally agreeing with me after I made some long posts about lynching someone (I forget which player). As soon as he agreed everyone was like "Ok, let's lynch him." He was scum and everyone thanked DP... :? (Not that I'm angry at DP, cause I'm not at all). I would find it humorous if I hadn't put the time into those posts. :) However, the game was far beyond worth it. I had a lot of fun with it and honestly figured it would win this.

Thanks again.

-DS
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”