The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #1111 (isolation #201) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:43 am

Post by The Abomination »

In post 1107, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1104, The Abomination wrote:SPF is making the most shallowest argument to get by, and borderline copying catboi. noted.
which argument are u even talking about lol
like literally everything.

You are not solving, you are just pushing the narrative that no one is solving and that screams hidden agenda to keep Catboi alive.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #202) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:44 am

In post 1060, Not_Mafia wrote:Catboi is mafia not wolf
what makes you think this distinction Not_Mafia?

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #203) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:45 am

In post 1067, staypositivefriend wrote:
if anything i think that it would be the opposite, right? he would have an incentive to try to tryhard and look towny as a wolf but not as mafia, bcuz if he tryharded as mafia it would increase the odds that he gets nightkilled
what in tf are you talking about? It's still multiball

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #204) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:45 am

I think catboi is wolf not mafia.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #205) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:46 am

In post 1070, staypositivefriend wrote:i have been lurking for the majority of the dayphase but i have also posted more content in the last hour by the sheer virtue of the fact that i am actually posting thoughts
nice post XD

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #206) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:46 am

In post 1114, catboi wrote:
In post 1088, The Abomination wrote:Idk how this Catboi person is, but they just made their biggest mistake ever!

Welcome to Gotthard Base.

VOTE: Catboi
I was trying to copy/paste that one self-loating allcaps post you made once but I couldn't find it
which one? I have them ready to copy paste
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #207) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:48 am

In post 1078, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1076, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1074, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1072, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1070, staypositivefriend wrote:i have been lurking for the majority of the dayphase but i have also posted more content in the last hour by the sheer virtue of the fact that i am actually posting thoughts
baddies can post thoughts too

lurking isn't about posting thoughts

its about thread presence
for sure, yes, but i would argue that catboi has established a stronger thread presence than the majority of people here through the way that he has posted content. i am skeptical that he would attempt to establish the thread presence that he has if he was mafia. that said this feels like a semantic argument and is probably pointless
ok explain why he wouldn't establish thread presence if he's a baddie again?
because the thread state incentivizes lurking and blending in as much as possible, as evidenced by the fact that this is what the majority of the playerlist has been doing

i dont think that he would try to establish a strong thread presence if he was specifically mafia because it would raise the chances of him being nightkilled, which means a world where he's Not Town is probably exactly a world where he's a wolf. this decreases the odds that he's Not Town by default and his solving doesnt feel informed to me and he is reaching the correct conclusions for the correct reasons so i think he's >rand likely to be town
I kind of agree with this now that you say this

Your first post when I initially read it came off as LAMIST filler

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #208) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:49 am

In post 1082, catboi wrote:
In post 1042, staypositivefriend wrote:hk ur slot is either mafia or playing specifically in the mafias favor by exclusively pushing on the people who are the most likely to be town, which is genuinely impressive for you to do in a setup where like 50% of the living players are mafia. if ur actually town with me then u should try scumhunting instead of whatever the fuck this is
i would genuinely expect hollowkatt and ace to be that bad
don't actually tell me your evil this game T.T

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #209) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:51 am

In post 1084, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:cuz right now I feel like if you're town here, your argument is more because you think he deserves to win because he's actually trying[compared to everyone else who have mailed it in] regardless of his alignment than an actual objective thought process as to whether he's actually a baddie here or not.
I have seen catboi try as wolf, I don't think the effort is super indicative, I felt like they were town day 1, but they feel worse to me today.

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #210) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:53 am

In post 1087, catboi wrote:anyway spf i'm like fairly sure pooky is outright openwolfing today, so

my skepticism of you aside we probably need to get the hydras actually on the same page to have any hope here
In post 1089, catboi wrote:the line of argument against me is garbage as was his attempt to pull votes on spf earlier
In post 1091, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lol outright openwolfing
know what Ace?

VOTE: catboi

boom bye scum
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #211) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:53 am

@Catboi this one???

You are absolutely right MY INTELLECT IS UNPARALLELED

I mean I hate to say it but I'm probably the best player to have ever existed, like legit, no one plays like Ace, I've been perfecting my play since even before I played mafia, so I thank you for seeing the obvious. I will be humble and say that there are other players here that could be considered good, but no one is on my level, in fact, I'm on the next level, I open the door over there and I'll destroy you in the end until I reach the next level KOSMO. I am a force to be reckon with, never forget that, because I alone am the endgame. I'm the final girl of this horror movie we call a game, so get ready, because I'm going all in and nothing can't stop me, I can't even stop me, I'm that powerful. Innochild for life and you can't probe me wrong, because I invented it. I am a creator and also a destroyer, you cross me path and you won't live to tell the tale. IQ over 9000 and charm is beyond your reason. I don't win I double even triple win, never forget that. Now if you want to be a follower of the best player you are welcome to do it, just don't was my time. I'm the master and everyone else is just here to watch me.

When I look in the mirror, I'll melt your heart into two, I got that superstar glow, so my play is smooth like butter and I don't need no usher. I play with my heart on my cheek, but never on my sleeve, so you know what you are getting into, you have been warn.

Say My Name
Say My Name
Say My Name
Say My Name
Say My Name
Say My Name

Call upon my name
Call upon my name

My name is everything!

I refuse to be compared, I'm telling you the truth, if we're talking about my value, I'm a billion dollar baby
people who know a thing or two they all know it so ask them, grab anyone and ask them who is the best

Moving too fast, life is moving in slow-mo I'm a God, better ask if you don't know homie, better put your pride aside I'm a Benz and you're more like a Volvo, Your best stuff looks like my worst synapses fire and burst got the whole crew with me 'bout to deal damage, you know we ain't average I ain't gonna say this again but this is my time better look in my eyes, I'm a genius in disguise never wear my heart on my sleeve and you forced to oblige to a king in his prime, everybody get in line, sit back, watch the stars alignI finesse live my life on the line, was a diamond in the rough and now I shine. Ay, no one can stop me, they'll try but they won't
Ay, nada me puede parar, oh, no. I'm wide awake now, my eyes are wide open I'm running this world, I keeping it turning I'm living like giants, yeah, giants, I'm bigger than giants.

I AM ACE MARVEL!!
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #212) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:54 am

honestly I feel like pooky/catboi at this point are unaligned mafia/wolf

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #213) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:55 am

In post 1147, catboi wrote:
In post 1134, The Abomination wrote:
In post 1042, staypositivefriend wrote:hk ur slot is either mafia or playing specifically in the mafias favor by exclusively pushing on the people who are the most likely to be town, which is genuinely impressive for you to do in a setup where like 50% of the living players are mafia. if ur actually town with me then u should try scumhunting instead of whatever the fuck this is

cape I would only have reason to get meanas town who is frustrated with their play, because this is ~basically in line with what I expect from them as town. i think their reads are likely genuine but their reasoning is superficial and has resulted in poor accuracy, but they are generally resistant to hearing differing opinions
you are one to talk about accuracy with 0/2 Koala is on you!
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #214) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:56 am

cape I would only have reason to get meanas town who is frustrated with their play, because this is ~basically in line with what I expect from them as town. i think their reads are likely genuine but their reasoning is superficial and has resulted in poor accuracy, but they are generally resistant to hearing differing opinions
I will explain why I had the reaction that I did while reading that post

first already FMPOV looks like an evil wrote it

I think how you responded to SPF looks partnery as I feel like you would be more on the attack on that quote if you were town, like you would suspect SPF

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #215) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:57 am

In post 1139, AbbyandRani wrote:
In post 1115, The Abomination wrote:

I think catboi is wolf not mafia.
What's the difference? Why do you think they are. One and not the other?

- sk
wolfs kill, mafia can't.

I think Catboi is killing and thats why they pushed Koala, SPF is playing for the long run, meaning mafia because they need the numbers since they lack kill power.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #216) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:58 am

In post 1100, staypositivefriend wrote:the abomination slot townreading the save the dragon slot when they have been howling for well over a dayphase now is proof to me that the abomination slot is not actually trying to solve regardless of their alignment
I don't necessarily agree with the townread on Save The Dragons, however, they definitely are not the worst slot alive in terms of how they look

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #217) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:59 am

In post 1120, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1113, The Abomination wrote:
if anything i think that it would be the opposite, right? he would have an incentive to try to tryhard and look towny as a wolf but not as mafia, bcuz if he tryharded as mafia it would increase the odds that he gets nightkilled

so...? the fact that it is multi-ball does not contradict anything that i said in that post. i think u need to read it again
I was wondering how wolf play would differ from mafia play?

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #218) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:00 pm

In post 1122, catboi wrote:cape if you're actually town i'm going to implor you to not vote spf here and override your other heads

I still believe that the people posting are all, like, reasonably within their townrange they're just stubborn and idiosyncratic
also this is what i would say if I was trying to play nice as mafia so there is that too :)

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #219) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:01 pm

In post 1100, staypositivefriend wrote:the abomination slot townreading the save the dragon slot when they have been howling for well over a dayphase now is proof to me that the abomination slot is not actually trying to solve regardless of their alignment
I've townreading
Save the dragons from the start, what are you talking about?

Tell your team to give you the facts, because you lack them. OMG wow.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #220) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:02 pm

In post 1165, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you guys need to realize catboi is more interested in finding a bloc of people to
KEEP HIM ALIVE

and not actually looking to hunt down scum
Pooky gets it!!!!!! <3
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #221) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:04 pm

In post 1166, catboi wrote:
In post 1153, The Abomination wrote:

you are one to talk about accuracy with 0/2 Koala is on you!
i never voted 4mask and said I thought he could be town (though admittedly I wavered)
if you are town I am right on you

meanwhile you have arbitrarily decided I am scum and have stuck to it for no real reason

I admit meditation was a miss but you've shown no reason to believe you've done any better
that difference is that I don't go preaching about bad plays an accuracy in a multi ball, you know, so you know what happens when you push me. upupupupu now die.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #222) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:05 pm

In post 1154, catboi wrote:
In post 1142, AbbyandRani wrote:
In post 1136, AbbyandRani wrote:
In post 1133, catboi wrote:
In post 1123, AbbyandRani wrote:Like majority of this game has been potatoes and inactives...so people are going after the ones scumhunting and actually trying for whatever fucking reason.

- Brad
it's because pooky is scum who is trying to hard-shove town today while people are being silly with their votes

it's not that difficult to piece together brad
Yeah Sabi just told me and the thread the same thing and I'm seeing where you're both coming from.

- Brad
Maybe not the same thing but Pooky was kinda treating you like a buddy Day 1 and then suddenly they're hard pushing you out of nowehre.

- Brad
can you even possibly get the trust of the abomination here
or are we doomed on that front?

like ideally we need you+me+spf+abomination+arete to actually bloc here to have any hope at all but the abomination is predictably really frustrating to work with
for some reason this reads like it should be in mafia chat XD

It's like you know we are town or something, confession?

Okay but fr, it's like this post feels really strange and it just feels icky to me trying to build like this when I am sure 1 evil is very much between the list of people you provided

who?

IDK yet, not us

This game would honestly be so flipping easy if we were mafia or wolf if you are actually town catboi

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #223) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:06 pm

Catboi I'll make you a deal, you don't vote save the dragons, because super bad play and I vote SPF with you. :) And you get to survive another day.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #224) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:06 pm

In post 1184, staypositivefriend wrote:it is almost exclusively because 90's posts over the last few pages are easily the towniest stuff that slot has posted since the game started
you already said this like 20 pages ago... get new reads please :)
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #225) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:07 pm

In post 1172, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1164, The Abomination wrote:

so...? the fact that it is multi-ball does not contradict anything that i said in that post. i think u need to read it again

-90[/quote

the answer is in the post that you quoted. i think that catboi is more likely to be a wolf than mafia (if he is mafia at all) because he is playing in a way that would increase his chances of being nightkilled by the wolves if he was mafia
This might be a silly question, but are wolves immune to night kills? I know they are on some sites, just want confirmation

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #226) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:08 pm

In post 1188, AbbyandRani wrote:
In post 1185, The Abomination wrote:Catboi I'll make you a deal, you don't vote save the dragons, because super bad play and I vote SPF with you. :) And you get to survive another day.
Fuck no, SPF is town.

Holy shit this hydra.

- Brad
Brad I don't think im voting SPF tbh. Not today

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #227) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:10 pm

In post 1191, catboi wrote:
staypositivefriend wrote:oh god i kind of really think that abomination is town now
staypositivefriend wrote:it is almost exclusively because 90's posts over the last few pages are easily the towniest stuff that slot has posted since the game started
realistically I would expect cape to be able to find me if he's town here and what he's doing now concerns me

The Abomination wrote:Catboi I'll make you a deal, you don't vote save the dragons, because super bad play and I vote SPF with you. :) And you get to survive another day.
why spf? there are 5 scum. who else is in your solve?
you or SPF thats it for today, either we work with the wolves to kill a mafia today or we kill a wolf. it's a win win for me. upupupuupu
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #228) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:10 pm

In post 1191, catboi wrote:realistically I would expect cape to be able to find me if he's town here and what he's doing now concerns me
what you are doing right now concerns me catboi, idk I feel like I can easily find you, but I think your recent posts have been wolfy

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #229) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:10 pm

SPF and Catboi are not a team that is all I know at moment.

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #230) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:12 pm

In post 1194, catboi wrote:
In post 1190, The Abomination wrote:
In post 1172, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1164, The Abomination wrote:

-90[/quote

the answer is in the post that you quoted. i think that catboi is more likely to be a wolf than mafia (if he is mafia at all) because he is playing in a way that would increase his chances of being nightkilled by the wolves if he was mafia
This might be a silly question, but are wolves immune to night kills? I know they are on some sites, just want confirmation

the wolves are the only ones WITH a nightkill, cape
oh

looking at the wiki before the game starts is too hard

also 09 is not me lmao who is that
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #231) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:12 pm

In post 1201, staypositivefriend wrote:the real solution to cooperating with abomination is just to ignore everything HK and ace marvel post and focus on the other ppl in the slot
then I will just post so many Kpop videos that this thread will look like a "What are you listening now?" DO NOT TRY ME.

Rude gives you rude, if I was making the same case with anyone else, you would simply ignore it, but you want others to ignore it because you want to safe yourself, and that is not in character with you.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #232) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:13 pm

In post 1200, AbbyandRani wrote:
In post 1193, The Abomination wrote:
In post 1185, The Abomination wrote:Catboi I'll make you a deal, you don't vote save the dragons, because super bad play and I vote SPF with you. :) And you get to survive another day.
Fuck no, SPF is town.

Holy shit this hydra.

- Brad

Good, I can at least count on you.

Who else do you think you vote possibly?

- Brad
ydrasse/pooky/catboi

for now

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #233) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:13 pm

In post 1209, The Abomination wrote:
Fuck no, SPF is town.

Holy shit this hydra.

- Brad

- Brad
ydrasse/pooky/catboi

for now

maybe NM but NM has had interesting posts recently that I want them to dig into. Would not be opposed

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #234) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:14 pm

In post 1209, The Abomination wrote:
Fuck no, SPF is town.

Holy shit this hydra.

- Brad

- Brad
ydrasse/pooky/catboi

for now

we are not voting Pooky, no way Jose, Ydrasse I don't mind voting.

VOTE: Ydrasse
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #235) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:15 pm

In post 1173, catboi wrote:
In post 1169, The Abomination wrote:
In post 1122, catboi wrote:cape if you're actually town i'm going to implor you to not vote spf here and override your other heads

I still believe that the people posting are all, like, reasonably within their townrange they're just stubborn and idiosyncratic
also this is what i would say if I was trying to play nice as mafia so there is that too :)

You realize I have to play nice as town, too, right?
What I mean was like. It looked like you were not trying to I guess stir up anything

Not like drama

But like, you feel
careful

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #236) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:16 pm

In post 1218, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:catboi or me pls abom

let's not waste time

Pooky I'm you knight in shinning armor <3 you are not going.

Yes maybe I'm not who you asked for, but I'm who you get.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #237) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:17 pm

In post 1126, AbbyandRani wrote:"It'S StIlL MuLtIbAlL!"

What a dumbass argument.

- Brad
hey i know what I am no need to bully :cry:

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #238) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:18 pm

In post 1132, staypositivefriend wrote:aftersun is a pretty sick name for me i wont lie
oh

I don't get it

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #239) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:26 pm

In post 1205, catboi wrote:Why do you think they're wolfy?
I feel like they are playing with a little too much of a plan, or trying too, you know

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #240) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:28 pm

I think SPF is trying to discredit my read, because SPF knows she will get a reaction and everyone else will think I'm just omegas so they won't follow, that's a genius plan, because is pocketing Cape in case that fails.

clap clap
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #241) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:30 pm

In post 1243, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1240, The Abomination wrote:I think SPF is trying to discredit my read, because SPF knows she will get a reaction and everyone else will think I'm just omegas so they won't follow, that's a genius plan, because is pocketing Cape in case that fails.

clap clap
i dont need to discredit a read that is already essentially random
You go queen!! you do you, I'm so stealing this play if I'm mafia in a multi ball. Love it!!!
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #242) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:31 pm

this is not a democracy is a hydracracy and since I'm head 01 I decided we are voting Ydrasse (WE ALREADY VOTED)

upupupupuupu
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #243) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:32 pm

In post 1233, catboi wrote:
In post 1219, The Abomination wrote:
In post 1173, catboi wrote:
In post 1169, The Abomination wrote:

You realize I have to play nice as town, too, right?
What I mean was like. It looked like you were not trying to I guess stir up anything

Not like drama

But like, you feel
careful

I mean okay it's worth considering

I think we basically need every town vote here to stand a chance

and so while I've successfully pissed off two heads of your hydra such that they will emotionally spite-vote me, I
have
been townreading you since day 1 and need you on my side here if I am right about you, so I can't just keep lashing out at you

Which was also why I was paranoid because your posting towad me looked like it was possibly working toward justifying a vote on me
I was talking to Ace and to me, his case on you is not all spite like you are making it out to me

Ace thinks both you and SPF are scum on different teams and not same team

Ace says you are acting like the only thing that you can do is try to reach out to me to townread you (i think? a bit unclear)

Ace says that you are shutting off everyone else's reads from the hydra except my reads and that that is what mafia would do

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #244) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:32 pm

In post 1245, catboi wrote:
In post 1239, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i literally wasnt voting you when I asked you for a reason to townread you dude
okay but you've been continually mudslinging my way and trying to discredit spf's read of me, why should I not take that as basically an open declaration of war
But you said you suss SPF, im confused. If you think that read is a mafia read, why not just make your own case?
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #245) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:36 pm

VOTE: ydrasse

sigh okay

here is your chance

why is SPF part of your townblock @catboi

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #246) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:57 pm

Also yes annoying if you feel it's like talking to a wall, but SPF with her 50% are mafia and Catboi saying that they need all town votes, and both of them town reading us, but then not trying to change my mind is hmmmmm.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #247) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:15 pm

In post 1262, catboi wrote:
In post 1260, The Abomination wrote:Also yes annoying if you feel it's like talking to a wall, but SPF with her 50% are mafia and Catboi saying that they need all town votes, and both of them town reading us, but then not trying to change my mind is hmmmmm.
What do you THINK I am doing right now?
talking to Cape but is not Cape's job to change our mind.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #248) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:15 pm

Divide and conquer
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #249) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:15 pm

In post 1146, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:mb it has to do with catboi hardpushing medit who flipped seer

mb it has to do with 4maskwolf saying catboi is wolf and he flipped town

mb it has to do with medit saying catboi is wolf and she flipped town

i dunno how many dead townies do you need b4 u stop being a potato brad?
all of them because he's a wolf.

-HK
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #250) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:53 pm

In post 1267, catboi wrote:
In post 1264, The Abomination wrote:
In post 1260, The Abomination wrote:Also yes annoying if you feel it's like talking to a wall, but SPF with her 50% are mafia and Catboi saying that they need all town votes, and both of them town reading us, but then not trying to change my mind is hmmmmm.
"you're a wolf" isn't an actual argument to respond to, it's a non-starter. Why are you faulting me for "not trying to change your mind" when fmpov you've given me nothing to work with?
it's not that you are not changing my mind, I already said why I suss you, then I tr Save the dragons and the first thing you do is vote there, like in my narrative nothing you are doing is townie to the point Cape is considering you are pocketing, and that was before we even talk.

You get townie not making me change my mind my saying you are, is by doing things that I consider townie, besides talking about my read on you, you have no question any of my other reads. And if you know me, you should know I don't ignore people I suss, I just ignore rude people.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #251) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:04 pm

Town is
Us
Save the dragons
Pooky
Arete
The other Hydra

I want to believe this, but is probably wrong, if you are town and not on this list, who do you take out to take their place?

upupupuupupu
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #252) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:27 pm

In post 1270, catboi wrote:
In post 1268, The Abomination wrote:
"you're a wolf" isn't an actual argument to respond to, it's a non-starter. Why are you faulting me for "not trying to change your mind" when fmpov you've given me nothing to work with?
it's not that you are not changing my mind, I already said why I suss you, then I tr Save the dragons and the first thing you do is vote there, like in my narrative nothing you are doing is townie to the point Cape is considering you are pocketing, and that was before we even talk.

You get townie not making me change my mind my saying you are, is by doing things that I consider townie, besides talking about my read on you, you have no question any of my other reads. And if you know me, you should know I don't ignore people I suss, I just ignore rude people.
My impression of you is that you're generally pretty inflexible. When this is what you've given me to work with:
In post 554, The Abomination wrote:
In post 552, catboi wrote:also, pooky brought up the playerlist first and said he'd be okay with killing those names but I'm the one who gets accused of "FoSing low posters exclusively" - what's the difference? (hint: I'm the one who's scumreading meditation)
this screams wolf team energy imo. upupuupupupu
In post 559, The Abomination wrote:
In post 558, Meditation wrote:Correct. That's why Pooky was giving people an opportunity to show.

Catboi's just going after low posters to be safe.

Huge difference.

Now what is your Arete read? Does it work with your other head? Which head am I speaking with?
I want carboy dead, thats all that matter.

And since people agree with Dolby's reads, this head is totally Dolby. upupuupupu
That's not a case or anything substantive to argue against - You can claim a post has "wolf energy" but that doesn't offer me anything to argue against, and you've been posting so infrequently and sporadically I assumed you're barely paying attention and just tunneling me for the lolz while letting other people actually play.

Realistically I have no idea why you'd be townreading Save The Dragons this game - I don't think what he's done is remotely towny.

I should also say that...well, your hydra is a gimmick/joke, half the people in it aren't playing this game, the ones that
are
still posting seem to be all oer the place with very little cohesion, just sort of chaotically doing their own thing. While I'm not going to tell you how to play, it's a bit exhausting to have multiple heads that are entirely not on the same page come in and give wildly different takes. I didn't see room for engaging with you when you were so wildly all over the place because you weren' cohesive and half the time it felt like you were driveby shitposting rather than playing seriously.

If you want to talk about reads with me then I'll be willing to talk, I just didn't get the impression you actually cared about that from me.
you are picking posts that help fit your narrative while you are ignoring the others, first of all Cape90 didn't change the vote, I did, you ignored that. So what you think of that?
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #253) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:32 pm

so ur responding to ace instead of Pooky because it's easier ;)

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #254) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:34 pm

In post 1272, catboi wrote:
In post 1271, The Abomination wrote:you are picking posts that help fit your narrative while you are ignoring the others, first of all Cape90 didn't change the vote, I did, you ignored that. So what you think of that?
What are you even talking about? What vote? I'm losing the thread of what you're even trying to argue.
That you say Im stuck in voting you when I change my vote like 2 hours ago, something you didn't even notice, even after I suggested SPF. I'm looking at other places, but you are too busy with your narrative that I won't do anything but vote you, you don't even notice that.

So maybe just maybe, the inflexible one is you. because if you look at literally any game of mine you'll see I always vote with the majority, even if it's my top target or not.

So now that you achieved not being my vote. look at my read list a posted and tell me who should I remove if you are town and why?
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #255) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:35 pm

In post 1273, The Abomination wrote:

no way, Im the inflexible one that is throwing the game, what are you talking about?!?! I'm the main boss here lol
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #256) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:36 pm

In post 1271, The Abomination wrote:you are picking posts that help fit your narrative while you are ignoring the others, first of all Cape90 didn't change the vote, I did, you ignored that. So what you think of that?
I did not notice, but I did also change the vote to the same thing

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #257) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:37 pm

In post 1277, catboi wrote:
In post 1273, The Abomination wrote:

what are you even trying to argue dude lol

I actually think your hydra is town. I don't think pooky is town and he's moved to just out and out hardshoving me. Of course I'm going to talk to the two of them differently
why is pooky's case wrong on you besides "pooky is scum"?

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #258) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:38 pm

In post 1243, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1240, The Abomination wrote:I think SPF is trying to discredit my read, because SPF knows she will get a reaction and everyone else will think I'm just omegas so they won't follow, that's a genius plan, because is pocketing Cape in case that fails.

clap clap
i dont need to discredit a read that is already essentially random
Catboi are you sure this is town?

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #259) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:39 pm

In post 1214, staypositivefriend wrote:however i encourage u to spam k-pop videos
why

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #260) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:40 pm

In post 1189, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1186, The Abomination wrote:
In post 1184, staypositivefriend wrote:it is almost exclusively because 90's posts over the last few pages are easily the towniest stuff that slot has posted since the game started
you already said this like 20 pages ago... get new reads please :)
no i literally had u in my POE for several real life days until right this moment it's not my fault if ur incapable of reading my posts
not at the very start of the day you did not

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #261) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:42 pm

In post 1144, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1137, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1128, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 1121, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:its weird to me that you think these two things are true:

(a) Most people are not solving very much

(b) you have a the 5 scum in a POE of 6.
how is it weird to believe that those things are true? i have all 5 wolves narrowed down to a pool of 6 and now i'm just trying to figure out which remaining of those 6 names is town with me as well. it is literally impossible to solve more optimally than that lol

so you're saying those 6 people are not solving and the 4 people who are solving are all town?
not really? my POE isn't directly correlated with who i think is solving the game the most. i would argue that abomination has done more "solving" than most people here but i still have them in my POE because theyve been wolf-siding to an extent that i cant comfortably townread them (although fwiw i think their posts on the last page or two are kind of towny)
Well SPF what would be town-siding then?

Dumb argument when there are 2 evil factions

however I am curious

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #262) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:43 pm

In post 789, Save The Dragons wrote:i think that abby and rani have done some ATE that have tugged on catboi's heartstrings but isn't affecting me
this sentence is kind of awkward I guess

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #263) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:46 pm

In post 1040, staypositivefriend wrote:
In post 992, The Abomination wrote:I want to kill catboi, I liked the koala, we are already voting catboi, so yay! HK rules. upupupupupupu
i would find it easier to feel confident that ur slot is town if it didnt feel like u were wolfsiding with literally every post that u make. does ur slot even have a reason to find catboi scummy or are u just blindly choosing a target to tunnel on bcuzs this game is dead and u know u can get away with it?
SPF I hate to inform you that this is not a towny post and if you are evil, I guess you know that :D

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #264) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:49 pm

In post 1284, catboi wrote:
In post 1274, The Abomination wrote:
In post 1272, catboi wrote:
What are you even talking about? What vote? I'm losing the thread of what you're even trying to argue.
That you say Im stuck in voting you when I change my vote like 2 hours ago, something you didn't even notice, even after I suggested SPF. I'm looking at other places, but you are too busy with your narrative that I won't do anything but vote you, you don't even notice that.

So maybe just maybe, the inflexible one is you. because if you look at literally any game of mine you'll see I always vote with the majority, even if it's my top target or not.

So now that you achieved not being my vote. look at my read list a posted and tell me who should I remove if you are town and why?
I'm not sure I actually said specifically that you are "stuck on voting me", but if I did, I meant that you're tunneled on me. Hopefully this small semantic difference still gets the point across. I also missed that you made a vote changing to ydrasse, I admit - I have been furiously trying to respond to everything and didn't see that you changed, only that cape made the vote later.

I guess I don't understand what purpose you believe me coming up with a "narrative" that you only want to vote me is supposed to do? I have repeatedly said that you are town, I cant really push you, discrediting you doesn't really help you when from my POV I need you to vote with me anyway. So...what's the scum motivation for my "narrative" here, exactly?

I'm...not being inflexible? I don't townread ydrasse and have moved my vote several times this phase.
You think we are town, you said if you wanted a town bloc and needed all town votes, hence I'm one of those votes.

Town for me
Us
Save the dragons
Arete
Pooky
The other hydra

who needs to go to make space for you?

If you are not sure about SPF being mafia, where does she fit in my town core?
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #265) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:50 pm

In post 805, Save The Dragons wrote:my problem isn't that you think self-voting is scummy

my problem is you accuse me of it but don't seem to feel the same way about N_M when he did it

it's his copypasta/meme i was copying entirely in which he self votes, so i self voted

the fact that you are A) ignoring the fact it's a meme and B) ignoring the fact that he did it to is sus to me
In post 807, Save The Dragons wrote:why are you only calling me out on it
In post 1001, Save The Dragons wrote:why would someone night kill you
In post 762, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 549, catboi wrote:these reads are all, like, really blatantly fake
why are you looking for fake reads in multiball is it because your reads are fake?
All of these look towny, even if I don't really really think Save is quite as town as my team are hyping him up to be

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #266) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:15 pm

Catboi don't ignore my town bloc.

I post it twice, you wanted to talk I'm trying.

But at the same time I feel that now I'm playing good cop/ bad cop with Pooky and I'm living for it. upupupupu
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #267) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:20 pm

In post 767, Save The Dragons wrote:town
staypositivefriend
The Abomination
Save The Dragons
PookyTheMagicalBear
Arete Lastname
Meditation

null
catboi
Not_Mafia

scum
4maskwolf
AbbyandRani
Ydrasse
PenguinPower

VOTE: PenguinPower
I don't really like the susps list here though

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #268) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:21 pm

that pop in by Penguin though

so freaking wolfy

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #269) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:23 pm

In post 1313, catboi wrote:
In post 1311, The Abomination wrote:Catboi don't ignore my town bloc.

But at the same time I feel that now I'm playing good cop/ bad cop with Pooky and I'm living for it. upupupupu
I didn't ignore you

I tried explaining why I think your read on save the dragons is bad

I have been expounding on why I think pooky is scummy as shit
okay Pooky is out, save the dragons is out, who is in you and?
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #270) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:25 pm

I love shiny mil tank, I got one wonder trading she was lvl 100 and Japanese
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #271) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:26 pm

In post 1326, Ydrasse wrote:she was hacked
I still love her and she has been with me for 9 years.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #272) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:27 pm

In post 1327, catboi wrote:
In post 1322, The Abomination wrote:
In post 1313, catboi wrote:
In post 1311, The Abomination wrote:Catboi don't ignore my town bloc.

I didn't ignore you

I tried explaining why I think your read on save the dragons is bad

I have been expounding on why I think pooky is scummy as shit
okay Pooky is out, save the dragons is out, who is in you and?
I man, I think spf but I'm not confident, or penguinpower is low efforting as town but that's like low percentage

I can't really claim to have a perfect idea I guess
even if wrong we need to agree in a towncore. Are you okay with the other hydra and Arete?
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #273) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:28 pm

In post 1301, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I suspect that Catboi is a wolf and he shot Meditation because he actually Scumread Meditation and thought Medit was Mafia pretending to be Seer; he thought killing Medit would actually increase his thread influence.
anybody would shoot who they think is seer. also WIFOM argument

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #274) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:30 pm

cant help feeling if that if NM was town, there would actually be a lot of pressure going there

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #275) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:31 pm

In post 1332, catboi wrote:
In post 1329, The Abomination wrote:even if wrong we need to agree in a towncore. Are you okay with the other hydra and Arete?
yeah that's fine basically, I don't object to those reads
So a Abomination, Arete, Catboi, The other hydra (SORRY I FORGOT YOUR NAME :( ABBY SOMETHING) + someone makes sense to you?

everyone not there where do you put them as teams? Do you think some show partnering interactions?
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (isolation #276) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:39 pm

In post 1335, catboi wrote:
In post 1334, The Abomination wrote:
In post 1332, catboi wrote:
In post 1329, The Abomination wrote:even if wrong we need to agree in a towncore. Are you okay with the other hydra and Arete?
yeah that's fine basically, I don't object to those reads
So a Abomination, Arete, Catboi, The other hydra (SORRY I FORGOT YOUR NAME :( ABBY SOMETHING) + someone makes sense to you?

everyone not there where do you put them as teams? Do you think some show partnering interactions?
not really and i'm not
super
interested in trying to guess who's teamed with who when we don't have any flips? This is maybe more relevant after scum is dead and you're trying to wolf hunt but before that it's just...vote the scummy people.
but this is what doesn't make sense with you and SPF, you where trying to push the let's find town play, but the logical step for me is find is why someone is not town and finding teams help with that, because you eliminate partners.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #277) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:45 pm

Absolutely there is zero cohesion with my hydra. I'm lobbying Cape to join me in wolf reading SPF. Ace is doing Ace things (he's basically why we're not a wagon tho b/c he bleeds town with every post), Dolby I think has decided that mafia is worse than death and has stopped showing up.

That said we're having an absolute riot and y'all should be sad you're not in the hydra

-HK
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #278) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:00 pm

In post 1345, catboi wrote:dude this is dogfuck nonsense

most wold teams don't shoot the claimed seer they don't pull some 9D chess shit of leaving them alive in the hopes town mislims them when people were against executing them yesterday
agree with this tbh

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #279) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:18 pm

In post 1345, catboi wrote:dude this is dogfuck nonsense

most wold teams don't shoot the claimed seer they don't pull some 9D chess shit of leaving them alive in the hopes town mislims them when people were against executing them yesterday
the fuck?

no seriously the actual fuck?

This setup has exactly one town PR, the seer. Someone who is wagoned and looks like they're going over claims seer you fucking shoot them that night if they don't go over. This is like werewolf/mafia 101 bruh.

I almost want to town read you off of having a take this shitty. I won't though.

-HK
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #280) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:19 pm

In post 1350, catboi wrote:there's a nonzero possibility that it's spf/pooky and their whole play today is to take opposing sides on me
This might be the most town thing you've said all game. Do more of it.

-HK
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #281) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:43 pm

In post 1350, catboi wrote:there's a nonzero possibility that it's spf/pooky and their whole play today is to take opposing sides on me
see how this helps, and I agree with you.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #282) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:54 pm

In post 1355, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1353, catboi wrote:pooky is the one trying to argue that meditation only gets shot if I'm a werewolf
no that is not my argument.

My argument is that you being werewolf increases the probability of meditation being shot by the werewolves.
It makes sense that regardless that the claim was true, you can risk it being true, so after the suss flipping vanilla/goon would have been your best bet. And either of those results you look good because the seer could have got a red, but if Koala was seer, that red would have been you.

Not saying it happened like this, but it make sense. The claim came after your push, so you were stuck with it regardless.

If you are a wolf you had no other option, if you are not wolves had more playing field and could risk it, because again, koala was probably checking you.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #283) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:54 pm

In post 1356, The Abomination wrote:
In post 1355, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1353, catboi wrote:pooky is the one trying to argue that meditation only gets shot if I'm a werewolf
no that is not my argument.

My argument is that you being werewolf increases the probability of meditation being shot by the werewolves.
It makes sense that regardless that the claim was true, you can risk it being true, so after the suss flipping vanilla/goon would have been your best bet. And either of those results you look good because the seer could have got a red, but if Koala was seer, that red would have been you.

Not saying it happened like this, but it make sense. The claim came after your push, so you were stuck with it regardless.

If you are a wolf you had no other option, if you are not wolves had more playing field and could risk it, because again, koala was probably checking you.
this was for catboi... duh
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #284) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:49 pm

In post 1294, catboi wrote:
In post 1289, The Abomination wrote:
In post 805, Save The Dragons wrote:my problem isn't that you think self-voting is scummy

my problem is you accuse me of it but don't seem to feel the same way about N_M when he did it

it's his copypasta/meme i was copying entirely in which he self votes, so i self voted

the fact that you are A) ignoring the fact it's a meme and B) ignoring the fact that he did it to is sus to me
In post 807, Save The Dragons wrote:why are you only calling me out on it
In post 1001, Save The Dragons wrote:why would someone night kill you
In post 762, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 549, catboi wrote:these reads are all, like, really blatantly fake
why are you looking for fake reads in multiball is it because your reads are fake?
All of these look towny, even if I don't really really think Save is quite as town as my team are hyping him up to be

None of those are really AI for him

I think his push on A&R is nitopicky and doesn't really show a true intent to figure out their alignment, just find a random "inconsistency" to attack them on. Those "why" questions are also pretty crap, they're just random attacks on things I've said, it's not real scumhunting. I don't know how to tell you this but STD is capable of significantly more than he's shown here and every indication is just that he's scum trying to lay low rather than actually find scum.
what is
towny
for him?

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #285) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:52 pm

In post 1337, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1333, The Abomination wrote:cant help feeling if that if NM was town, there would actually be a lot of pressure going there

In post 960, catboi wrote:I want to vote not_mafia today

He literally floated NM as a trial balloon earlier
okay?
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #286) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:55 pm

In post 1353, catboi wrote:i am arguing exactly that, hollow

pooky is the one trying to argue that meditation only gets shot if I'm a werewolf
did you mean to say "do shoot the claimed seer"

I thought you meant that, but I think HK sees "don't shoot the claimed seer" because it's literally what you typed :p

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #287) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:00 am

Town 7 + seer
Mafia 3 goons with no night kill
2 werewolf with night kill

the only way to kill wolves is during the day, as town we should be looking for the wolves, this set up is not just town destroying all beds. If wolves don't kill mafia and just destroy town, they lose. that is why is important to make teams.

goons are playing to survive both town and wolves, so yes we need to focus on finding wolves not mafia right now. That is why I don't see Pooky suggesting carboy to claim mafia, tbh.

Mafia kills should be a task for wolves and we need to force them to do that imo.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #288) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:01 am

I am 99.9% sure that the SPF slot is a mafia. I am one of the best SPF readers on this site, and I have a far more nuanced understanding of how she approaches games as town and mafia than most players here.

SPF is polarized - her modus operandi as a wolf is to freeze and not post, and then hope to skate by on the idea that 'she'd actually post if she was wolf'. Her reaction to people posting was this. When other people started posting, SPF did freeze up - she focused on posting the same argument, and her post count alone is why she's a mafia.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (isolation #289) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:30 am

why is no one posting anything?
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #290) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:23 am

In post 1375, staypositivefriend wrote:i am refusing to engage with the fight between pooky and catboi on the foundation that it is an extremely bad idea to resolve between them today and the common sense thing to do is to kill the millions of other howling wolves in the game before we resolve them
if you are town, you are playing this whole game wrong

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #291) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:25 am

In post 1408, The Abomination wrote:
In post 1375, staypositivefriend wrote:i am refusing to engage with the fight between pooky and catboi on the foundation that it is an extremely bad idea to resolve between them today and the common sense thing to do is to kill the millions of other howling wolves in the game before we resolve them
if you are town, you are playing this whole game wrong

She is not, that's the whole point. lol
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #292) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:27 am

In post 1381, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1028, AbbyandRani wrote:Anyway my town list is way shorter than Brad

It's pooty, dragon and penguin.
In post 1037, The Abomination wrote:Penguin probs town.
why are people tring penguin?
I have no idea. Penguin's playing is boo boo bad bad and I want HK to understand that

Like Penguin's play got WORSE THEN NOT_MAFIA TODAY

that's a scary sentence i just put tbh

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #293) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:28 am

In post 1383, Not_Mafia wrote:The play is mafia --> wolf --> wolf --> mafia --> mafia
what happened to the other mafia, not counting yourself exsdee

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #294) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:29 am

In post 1385, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1171, catboi wrote:
In post 1155, AbbyandRani wrote:You know what I'm going to shut up since I'm still at work and read everything when everything calms down. This is too much chaos for me

- sk
pooky is going to flood the thread and throw a tantrum to try to get his way in order to drown out any possibility whatsoever of having actual discussion
how do i VOTE: catboi more
honestly, the thing that's been happening recently, yeah this is ironic

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #295) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:30 am

In post 1387, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1283, The Abomination wrote:
In post 789, Save The Dragons wrote:i think that abby and rani have done some ATE that have tugged on catboi's heartstrings but isn't affecting me
this sentence is kind of awkward I guess

shut up i'm not awkward you're awkward
fair
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #296) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:32 am

In post 1409, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also like I really do not get the townreads on Catboi for "solving"

like do you all think Catboi is unable to fake solving when he's scum or something?

cuz that's like the only way that "he is solving" could possibly be a good reason for townreading someone.

And like it's trivially easy for him to fake solving in multi-ball since there's literally an entire team of mafia he could be solving for!

in fact it makes lots of sense for him to think that I'm mafia!!!!

but here's the thing - it DOESNT MAKE SENSE FOR TOWN TO KILL MAFIA in 5-3-2 - that's just BASIC MECH and he should know it but he CLEARLY DOESNT CARE

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT SAYS ABOUT HIS ALIGNMENT.
you could also say by in that sense it means you are also town.

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #297) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:33 am

In post 1398, Arete Lastname wrote:just kill scummy people

mafia and wolves are both scummy therefore killing scummy people at least might hit a wolf
oh wow, like the thing I have been trying to get at

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #298) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:35 am

In post 1404, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:mafia and wolves have a completely different approach to the game.

mafia want to look scummy because they dont want to be eaten at night

wolves want to look townie because they dont want to be limmed during the day

maybe the wolves happen to be shitty at the game and look scummy

thats true some of the time.

we tried that approach yesterday

it did not work

to put your head in the sand and pretend it's ok to just keep doing things the same old POE way when the POE way has clearly fucking failed shows you have no ability to think laterally about a changing game state.
I guess this idea makes sense in theory

you still are an informed minority whether potato or poh-tah-to at the end of the day

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (isolation #299) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am

In post 1417, The Abomination wrote:
In post 1404, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:mafia and wolves have a completely different approach to the game.

mafia want to look scummy because they dont want to be eaten at night

wolves want to look townie because they dont want to be limmed during the day

maybe the wolves happen to be shitty at the game and look scummy

thats true some of the time.

we tried that approach yesterday

it did not work

to put your head in the sand and pretend it's ok to just keep doing things the same old POE way when the POE way has clearly fucking failed shows you have no ability to think laterally about a changing game state.
I guess this idea makes sense in theory

you still are an informed minority whether potato or poh-tah-to at the end of the day

For instance wolves care about trying to pres their partner

Town are uninformed so they can only guess the correct vote for each day

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #300) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:32 pm

In post 1411, The Abomination wrote:
In post 1381, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1028, AbbyandRani wrote:Anyway my town list is way shorter than Brad

It's pooty, dragon and penguin.
In post 1037, The Abomination wrote:Penguin probs town.
why are people tring penguin?
I have no idea. Penguin's playing is boo boo bad bad and I want HK to understand that

Like Penguin's play got WORSE THEN NOT_MAFIA TODAY

that's a scary sentence i just put tbh

you can chop penguin that's fine
-HK
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #301) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:07 pm

I think catboi has better odds of being wolf also is dumb to give the other wagon the hammer

UNVOTE: Ydrasse

upupupupupu
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #302) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:09 pm

Also what Pooky is saying is like logic 101 I don't get why you are not getting it.

Mafia kills should be a wolf problem not a town one. If we kill the wolves we get no kill nights and better odds.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #303) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:11 pm

Like I voted Ydrasse because I was giving catboi a chance to do something tbh, but he didn't do like anything so I want to kill catboi, but the fact that literally no one even tried to defend Ydrasse is hmmmm, if Ydrasse is a wolf it makes sense the partner was no way saving them, it would be outing.

Ydrasse/catboi wolves would be funny as hell.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #304) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:37 pm

In post 1424, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1421, AbbyandRani wrote:I don't get the logic of us not voting for scum when scum isn't town...

- sk

right now it's

5 VTS 3 Mafia 2 Werewolves.

If we eliminate 1 Mafia today, werewolves can shoot a townie at night because the mafia team is at 2 and townies are at 5.

tomm it's

4 VT 2 Mafia 2 Werewolves

If we eliminate another Mafia, werewolves can shoot another townie at night because mafia team is down to 1 or kill the last mafia.

This leaves us at either

3 VT 1 Mafia 2 Werewolf

or

4 VT 2 Werewolves.

Both of these endgames are incredibly difficult for town to win. One is basically directly MYLO and the other is some weird form of kingmaker where the last mafia member becomes a pseudo IC because limming the last mafia is basically instant loss. Heck limming a VT is instant loss too.

The only way for us to still dictate control as town is to kill the wolves first, turn off their nightkill and try to win nightless against a mafia team.

That's why I'm saying it's
good
for Mafia to claim if they are run up - because elimming mafia today is bad for the town win con
AND
the mafia win con, it's better to try to lim the wolves first.
Stop and think about what you just wrote and then tell me why you're wrong. I'll wait

-HK
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #305) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:32 pm

In post 1511, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1508, The Abomination wrote:Stop and think about what you just wrote and then tell me why you're wrong. I'll wait

-HK
you can just explain to me why i'm wrong if you think i'm wrong.

if I knew why I was wrong I wouldn't post it in the first place
You're on the right track in terms of Mafia being kingmakers. It's just that your timeline is wrong. It's too long.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #306) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:05 am

Ydrasse either can't care less about the game or is acting as that so people don't matter flipping. Whatever it is is anti-town imo. If you are top wagon, at least try to find another target.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #307) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:29 am

VOTE: SPF

let's see if this happens

Adding this for the votecounter: VOTE: staypositivefriend ~koba
Last edited by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (isolation #308) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:53 am

Pooky you have to choose between SPF and catboi as wolf. Legit cannot be both. You said that yourself on 1546

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2418 (isolation #309) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:47 pm

lol. this game was so easy.

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (isolation #310) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:48 pm

you guys didn't even let me post day 2 and my legacy still got every single nontown killed.

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (isolation #311) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:53 pm

i forgot how to switch accounts

The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2426 (isolation #312) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:55 pm

GG all!

upupupupupu
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2435 (isolation #313) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:24 pm

I am 99.9% sure that the SPF slot is a mafia. I am one of the best SPF readers on this site, and I have a far more nuanced understanding of how she approaches games as town and mafia than most players here.

SPF is polarized - her modus operandi as a wolf is to freeze and not post, and then hope to skate by on the idea that 'she'd actually post if she was wolf'. Her reaction to people posting was this. When other people started posting, SPF did freeze up - she focused on posting the same argument, and her post count alone is why she's a mafia.

this copy pasta is becoming a reality WTF

Return to “Completed Open Games”