Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5475 (isolation #400) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5472, Nero Cain wrote:Occams Razor. I think he was like a german priest?
I lied.

English Franciscan friar William of Ockham
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5518 (isolation #401) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5509, Almost50 wrote:I am seriously considering abstaining from voting today. Like, every wagon I see is formed by someone voting and 2-3 sheeping without a word of comment. WTF?
this is dumb.
In post 5516, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 5515, Elements wrote:
In post 5514, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Well, y'all have fun wagoning my buddy. I can't vote for them no matter what, so, I'll just be over here in Flavortown.
why can't you vote for them?
Long-running promise to never vote Vjörk.
this is also dumb but might be less likely to be scum considering the source.

I wouldn't be all that surprised if A50 were scum though.

Like Vork is just sitting back and doing shit all and I think the guy is a huge lurker as scum. Of course, Mena is arguing the exact opposite that Vork would be much more active as scum. Vork has already claimed a role that's randomish or slightly bastard and I think that's all the more reason to be active and proactive but he's not scumhunting so........
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5519 (isolation #402) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

although I guess it would make sense from a scum POV for EZ bake to refuse to vote Vork so I guess we should policy lynch him if Vork flips scum, idk. Why is everyone so bad?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5520 (isolation #403) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5507, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5453, Nero Cain wrote:We have 3 claimed 3rd party
I am only aware of Pink Ball and (fake) Flavor Leaf. Who's the 3rd?
miss lynch
In post 5476, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5469, Nero Cain wrote:I think this being a cultafia and not a normal recruiting cult are slim and OR agrees with me. Gamma, were you always this dumb as town?
Actually my Occam’s Razor gives me the feeling my theory has weight. My guess would be outside of cult we have like 2 or 3 standard (as in with a night chat and nightly kill) scum groups, with probably 7 players or 5 players. That’s like a solid third of the game that is unrecruitable. Plus the possibility of the unique roles that grant immunity to recruiting, and it makes sense they’d have it so they can combat those forces
Assuming a game has a cultafia is the OPPOSITE of Occam’s. Also, a non killing cult just makes sense from a game standpoint. I mean, we likely have plenty of investigation roles but barring those things hitting on cult-the cult is extremely powerful and is going to be difficult to hunt. Filling the game with a bunch of landmines nerfs their power a bit and makes the CL's job a tiny bit harder. Although at the rate that we are throwing out confirms his (or her! job seems pretty EZ right now.

If I were guessing and assumed this was MB I'd guess two teams of 4 (since 4 scum in 20 is a common set up and 2x that=8) and the two 3p claims (I don't believe one of them!) And a cult leader. So the game started with 11 scum.

Bur in the long run this speculation doesn't really so lets just drop it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5521 (isolation #404) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also @ Bingle. I don't know if you remember but I do. Yesterday I was scumreading Icon (still am BTW) and in one of my posts I said something to the effect of "I still thing that Icon is scum but I agree with Bingle that he's often lynch bait." and later on you were all like "oh I never said that."

You're right, you didn't. It was Mena so policy lynch Mema if Icon flips scum. :]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5525 (isolation #405) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TSE, whats your wincon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5538 (isolation #406) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5529, Virgo the Immaculate wrote:
In post 5521, Nero Cain wrote:You're right, you didn't. It was Mena so policy lynch Mema if Icon flips scum.
Can you explain this?
isn't it self explanatory? Like if Icon ever flips scum and then you had a guy that actively tried to subvert a potential wagon on him. So there's a possibility that he could be scum too, yea?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5540 (isolation #407) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Miss Lynch and Pink should maybe both fullclaim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5551 (isolation #408) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

virgo wagon is a thing b/c amrun says she has a result that means he's a possible killing role and he was doing shit all. He only became minorly active AFTER the result. So from my POV its not impossible that he was just scum lurking it out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5569 (isolation #409) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

03. Wooper
04. Firebringer
06. Iconeum
13. Menalque
14. Virgo the Immaculate
20. Vorkuta
33. Cephrir
36. Almost50, who replaced jadesmar
38. KidAmn
40. EspressoPatronum

prob some scum in here

maybe FL but I'm a bit torn.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5815 (isolation #410) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mena reminds me of RAS in that one boon game where he was scum (3rd party) that kept pooh-poohing my scum reads (and those reads were right)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5825 (isolation #411) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5826 (isolation #412) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and it was the awestfie alt. Not RAS as RAS. RAS as awestfie.

And just in general, scum has more incentive to stay alive and dodge night actions and not doing much hunting or limited hunting or calling folks obvtown would accomplish that. With a cult in play the whole basing reads off the previous days play makes very little sense. He's acting as if a cult doesn't exist and its also crossed my mind that maybe he's cult that knows these players were not recruited or that he didn't recruit them. Its very weird play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5827 (isolation #413) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dong can be scum as well.

I'd hate it if I'm helping to derail a scum TSE lynch but he's just playing a somewhat decent scum game/town (including myself) are playing poorly. My two reservations are that his play overall seems very bad. He's reactionary and his scum hunting is very very limited. I also found it a bit odd that he was voting EP while still thinking I was scum. But TBF, EP's pushing Spider flavor as scum flavor was very very bad. With what knowledge is he using to deduce this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5828 (isolation #414) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So I was very very disappointed when EP didn't respond to the case on him and I was equally disappointed when no one (ok Bingle mentioned it) commented on it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5829 (isolation #415) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dear
Enter
Miss Lynch,

You are a claimed third party. It's my wincon to lynch you. It's your job to stay alive and so from my POV its not impossible that you would lie about your intentions or ability. If you are willing to help me and the rest of the town then I have no intention of lynching you until push comes to shove and you have to lynch me or ppl I think are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5832 (isolation #416) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y did you get off vork?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5833 (isolation #417) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5738, zoraster wrote:I don't really want to do a vanity vote here, but all of TSE, Vork and Virgo/Titus seem like pretty dumb lynches to me.
y vork?
In post 5778, Menalque wrote:
In post 5775, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5569, Nero Cain wrote:03. Wooper
04. Firebringer
06. Iconeum
13. Menalque
14. Virgo the Immaculate
20. Vorkuta
33. Cephrir
38. KidAmn
40. EspressoPatronum

prob some scum in here

maybe FL but I'm a bit torn.
Actually, you're right. I'm scum with all of them (and then some more). Happy?? Now GO BACK TO YOUR INITIAL READ LIST.
Baby why would you out the entire team to the whole thread like this

It’s okay tho they probably wouldn’t believe you’d do something so brazen
You guys laugh but it only makes you look guilty and immature.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5834 (isolation #418) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5791, Almost50 wrote:Like, I want to sheep Nero, but he has drastically changed his list it seems (he usually has better reads at the start of the game before people start pissing him off). I am surprised he pit my name on the 10-players list of suspects though, as I have "yet" to piss him off. :P
In post 5792, Almost50 wrote:Actually, I went back to his initial list and it did have Wooper/FB/Icon/Vork/Ceph/KidAmn on it. He only took off Bingle & Gamma and added Mebalque, Virgo, A50 and EP. Not bad for consistency. Actually, much better than I initially thought.
So you aren't sheeping me b/c why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5863 (isolation #419) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5840, EspressoPatronum wrote:we're playing a bastard game
this is not a bastard game b/c it wasn't advertised as bastard unless you are of the argument that cult auto makes a game bastard. CHK has claimed (to me when we discussed the game) that this is balanced or at least they attempted to balance a maybe MB cult game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5864 (isolation #420) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I mean, I just sort of feel like CHK wouldn't give him a role that immediately outs him as a bad guy. IDK, am I just psyching myself out?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5877 (isolation #421) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5868, EspressoPatronum wrote:TSE didn't have to tell us that he was the executioner.
now that is a point.

I am holding something back b/c I don't want to influence the game.

Still, I felt like your early posting was scummy to me so *shrugz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5881 (isolation #422) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5879, Untrod Tripod wrote:Is it an out of game thing? If not why wouldn't you want to influence the game
it is not but I want to see what happens (if anything) organically first.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5886 (isolation #423) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5872, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5815, Nero Cain wrote:mena reminds me of RAS in that one boon game where he was scum (3rd party) that kept pooh-poohing my scum reads (and those reads were right)
RAS is also a known cheater
With that fact what is your read on Mena?
this is irrelevant, I think.

Like, I guess that you could maybe argue that RAS' alt was a defacto 4th scum member and that he was defending Dave b/c he was helping with his RAS wincon but then like I said there's just a general scum motivation in trying to stay on ppls good side and not anger them and voting/calling ppl scum tends to do that.

Also, mena is using self meta which is p gross.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5887 (isolation #424) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

although, I guess you could also argue that mena is just scum with Vork and EP if you want to go down that route.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5890 (isolation #425) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5888, Menalque wrote:If anything, scum!me self-metas less
so you scum meta as town often?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5892 (isolation #426) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*self meta

lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5896 (isolation #427) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

1. lol, no

2. That's not really what you are claiming it is and feels very slimy that you'd misrep like that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5897 (isolation #428) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who are your scum reads right now, mena?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5904 (isolation #429) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm down with TSE being in the douche-corner

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5908 (isolation #430) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum Mastina, as a gladiator, outted her power and continued to hold town hostage with it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5913 (isolation #431) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5910, EspressoPatronum wrote:Again, we will likely be able to sort TSE with greater certainty later. We just need to know what role goblins play in this game.
I don't think it's going to be that cut and dry though since we have a flipped town Orc town and wasn't there a thing in the write up that kinda made orcs look like bad guys?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6014 (isolation #432) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this fast Elements wagon kinda freaks me out.

Vork is super fucking hard to lynch and he shouldn't be. Makes me think there are buddies that won't vote him.

I'm expecting more scumhunting from a50.

Bingle is also being real quit today and its odd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6015 (isolation #433) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6008, EspressoPatronum wrote:If I'm wrong on this, I'll happily join on Elements tomorrow bcz he's also sus.
I don't really like that. Its chain lynch-y and comes off in a way that won't ruffle tail feathers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6020 (isolation #434) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6016, Almost50 wrote:That said, I agree the Elements wagon went off too fast
to add to this, the compensation is kinda odd. Its a bunch of ppl doing next to nothing (though this is mostly directed @ Rautherdir, AaronFrost) If this is scum its a bus though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6021 (isolation #435) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and it irritates me that so many ppl (pisskop, Gamma Emerald, Firebringer, KidAmn, Vorkuta, Dr Easy Bake, Creature, zoraster) are being shat with their votes.

w/e, I have better things to do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6168 (isolation #436) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6025, Cephrir wrote:Disagree with nearly everything this person posts. Not sure if scum or just aggressively bad. Leaning towards the latter.
What makes you right and me wrong?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6171 (isolation #437) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the idea that Vork is obvtown b/c he pushed to be gov and now is "bored" is laughable. He's just scum lurking it out. Also not that Mena is pushing FL as scum (even b4 the guilty claim) So why is vork gov push town but not FL's?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6176 (isolation #438) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6172, Creature wrote:VOTE: Menalque
what is wrong with you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6191 (isolation #439) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ele just seems like a low key non-descript player. He just seems null t0 me and his lynch just seems like a crapshot. I could see the potential scum motivation in pushing an EZ lynch like him but I could also see his quick wagon as a bus. This is the same thing that happened in another game. Titus got run up, her and her team bussed a buddy. Makes me wonder if she's making the same play here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6193 (isolation #440) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Vork is the scums most powerful pr-prob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6195 (isolation #441) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like my whole thing is Vork feels like its a good idea to lurk and do shit all as town. Thus, I don't really think he's town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6197 (isolation #442) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, I was just saying that b/c he's usually scumread all the time and there's so much resistance to his wagon that it doesn't feel natural to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6200 (isolation #443) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but he is

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6414 (isolation #444) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6219, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6168, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6025, Cephrir wrote:Disagree with nearly everything this person posts. Not sure if scum or just aggressively bad. Leaning towards the latter.
The role cards of the players you suspect
I'm interested in knowing how you know anyone's role card except your own.
In post 6223, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6195, Nero Cain wrote:like my whole thing is Vork feels like its a good idea to lurk and do shit all as town. Thus, I don't really think he's town.
But it's fine when DEB does it, among others?
ugh, deflect much? DEB is a useless troll that never really plays so I'm holding Vork to a higher standard. I'd be plenty ok with polict lynching him but he's pretty dead null to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6416 (isolation #445) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

prob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6417 (isolation #446) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I still think Cheprir is scummy so eh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6490 (isolation #447) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6452, Menalque wrote:I’m caught up,
Are you sure? B/c you either missed a q or just ignored it. Why was Vork campaigning for gov towny but FL wasn't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6492 (isolation #448) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6466, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6414, Nero Cain wrote:I'm interested in knowing how you know anyone's role card except your own.
Some of us do detective work. Not sure what it is you do.
We got us an arrogant badass over here.

We've yet to flip any scum though and all you've done is vote for town so I'm going to take your reads with a large helping of salt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6493 (isolation #449) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6491, Flavor Leaf wrote:He got the Flavor Fever. I broke his heart in Pokémon Fusion U-Pick, and now he can’t ever look at me without getting the PTSD of ScumMe
or he's selectively scumhunting which is what I'm getting at and I think its scummy AF.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6497 (isolation #450) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, I walked right into that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6502 (isolation #451) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I speak pretty plain and the shouldn't be an issue in what I'm saying.

I see your explanation and I'm not sure if I buy into the "Vork wanted it for memes and is town for it."

but thanks for re-answering.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6503 (isolation #452) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*sigh*

although I do typo a fair bit I think from context ppl can figure out what I'm saying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6505 (isolation #453) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that refers specifically to you having different reads on players for what I think is practically the same action.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6508 (isolation #454) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like if Vork still won, he'd still have the gov. Even if he was still campaigning as a joke he was still going to get a real action and he understood that. Doing something in the guise of a joke is still pretty scummy. And Vork has done shit all since the game started.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6510 (isolation #455) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6494, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6492, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6466, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6414, Nero Cain wrote:I'm interested in knowing how you know anyone's role card except your own.
Some of us do detective work. Not sure what it is you do.
We got us an arrogant badass over here.

We've yet to flip any scum though and all you've done is vote for town so I'm going to take your reads with a large helping of salt.
You calling someone arrogant is pretty funny.

Town? I'm interested in knowing how you know anyone's role card except your own.
I'm a pretty decent player. :wink:

My original scum read on you comes from your d1 play. You were pretty lurky and all you did was join low resistance popular wagons. Creature is prob town and we know drew is town.

You aren't as lurky today and other than the vote on yourself you've also joined nothing but low resistance popular wagons. I'm not as sure if Elements/Titus are town but TSE might be.

I think your reads list is a bit fence sitty and
IIOA
y.

I mean
In post 6219, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6168, Nero Cain wrote:
The role cards of the players you suspect
this is prob meant to be somewhat a joke but it means you are being just as arrogant if not more. Although I don't think I've been putting people down/discrediting their reads and play while you have.

or

you actually are scum that has role information that's not your own. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6512 (isolation #456) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this isn't on the active players, it's on those dragging their feet and not voting or consolidating.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6516 (isolation #457) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Elements (12) - Pink Ball, Menalque, Wooper, Titus, gobbledygook, AaronFrost, Dr Easy Bake, Cephrir, Untrod Tripod, zoraster, Rautherdir, Amrun
Vorkuta (7) - Nero Cain, Bingle, BBmolla, Almost50, Elements, EspressoPatronum, chennisden
TrueSoulEnergy (4) - pisskop, Firebringer, KidAmn, Gamma Emerald
Titus (3) - Iconeum, Dongempire, Miss Lynch
Menalque - Creature, Flavor Leaf, TrueSoulEnergy
Flavor Leaf - Vorkuta

TSE should execute Ele when he gets back

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6560 (isolation #458) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6517, Cephrir wrote:I dont see the point in vanity wagoning in a 40 player game. Sue me? I havent seen a slam dunk person I want to kill yet and make a big case on,
the inverse of that argument is that you are just scum that's trying to blend in and not make waves. So I'm going to keep my eye on you and if you don't like, well sucks to be you, I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6561 (isolation #459) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Elements should prob claim, i guess

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6563 (isolation #460) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Elements is the leading wagon. I think a player or 2 unvoted him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6572 (isolation #461) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the Elements wagon really makes no sense to me as anything other than a bus. It just popped up all the sudden for no reason.

Like I said earlier, it reminds me of the game in which we ran up scum Titus and then her and her team bussed the absolute fuck out of one of her team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6579 (isolation #462) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ppl get scum read for lurking all the fucking time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6587 (isolation #463) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if Vork and Elements are on the same list why is it important to lynch Elements over Vork?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6588 (isolation #464) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6583, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6579, Nero Cain wrote:ppl get scum read for lurking all the fucking time.
I have not been lurking at any point, least of all now.
but I was talking about Vork. You were lurking d1 and that's why you are more active today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6592 (isolation #465) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6589, Cephrir wrote:I have seen at least mildly compelling reasons
what are they?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6594 (isolation #466) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

why are they scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6815 (isolation #467) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if the reason for the TSE wagon is b/c he wouldn't hammer elements why was there a switch to TSE in the first place?

This is the fact that TSE couldn't execute b/c Amrun had unvoted and Elements was @ 11 votes.

In fairness, Elements is taking way to long to claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6819 (isolation #468) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my weird tinfoil is that TSE might be 3rd party but that really doesn't matter, its that scum desperately want his ability gone.

but y not shoot him last night?

Why waste bullets on someone lynchable?

I agree that Titus would be a decent lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6825 (isolation #469) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"sacrificed to Orcus!" sounds like a sk/2nd scum team kill over him protecting anyone but he did flip BG so I understand why you guys think that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6828 (isolation #470) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Cephrir is horrible, I agree and I think they could flip scum instead of bad town but we'll see.

but you need to shut up guy.

@ TSE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6833 (isolation #471) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fair, I didn't read the write up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6835 (isolation #472) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

although it still means he did stop the 2nd mafia/SK so ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6837 (isolation #473) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't need clues to scumhunt. It just wasn't important to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6841 (isolation #474) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok Dave, who made the kills last night and why are we not lynching them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6846 (isolation #475) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6843, davesaz wrote:Doesn't help yet with who, but it tells us what to expect.
In post 6835, Nero Cain wrote:although it still means he did stop the 2nd mafia/SK so ok
I was able to figure that out without reading.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6974 (isolation #476) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

one of me and mena are scum and its not me so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6981 (isolation #477) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6863, EspressoPatronum wrote:Then maybe stop calling out the people who actually read the flavour.
but am I? Who am I scum reading for reading the flavor? I mean, the chances that Ceph, Mena, Vork etc. did read the flavor are pretty likely but I'm not scumreading them for reading it.

Not that I'm saying that not reading or paying attention [to the night write up] is a town tell, even though I am town and it should be obvious for any town that's halfway decent, but scum have a TON of motivation to really read and pay attention and trying to figure out this setup. Yes, yes, town can benefit but its a must for scum. Reading the night write up isn't a towntell.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6986 (isolation #478) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6983, Menalque wrote:
In post 6974, Nero Cain wrote:one of me and mena are scum and its not me so...
I’m surprised you would do this tbh, esp when I think it’s much more likely chem would target me than you and I’m guessing that if I look at his ISO that will be confirmed
Who do you think shot at you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6992 (isolation #479) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

PB is hard claimed 3rd party. So yes he's scum.

You think you were shot at last night and you're not trying to figure it out or trying to push who you think shot you. This sounds so fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6994 (isolation #480) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you feel like you needed to claim RHE?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6998 (isolation #481) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh no, I think Ceph is playing a decent scum game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7001 (isolation #482) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7000, Menalque wrote:
how can we solve this game
lynch you and vork

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7003 (isolation #483) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sorry that I messed up your play. You wanted cult to recruit you so they'd die on you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7007 (isolation #484) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the pushback only makes me think I'm right.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7008 (isolation #485) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vork's team. duh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7010 (isolation #486) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or even Vork if he's a SK.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7013 (isolation #487) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am. Maybe in hindsight, I shouldn't have but it is what it is. Saw scum trying to semi-confirm themselves and was like "hold on"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7014 (isolation #488) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

remind me of your d1 scum reads mena?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7015 (isolation #489) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6988, Menalque wrote:
In post 6986, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6983, Menalque wrote:
In post 6974, Nero Cain wrote:one of me and mena are scum and its not me so...
I’m surprised you would do this tbh, esp when I think it’s much more likely chem would target me than you and I’m guessing that if I look at his ISO that will be confirmed
Who do you think shot at you?
Not sure

PB would quite possibly shoot me but I don’t think he’s scum

I can see FL shooting me specifically in this PL, esp if bingle ever flips scum, although I think RCE would be somewhat more likely unless he’s confident he could pocket

Ele might shoot me but I doubt he’d have been leading on who the NK would be

Could also see chenn shooting me, but idk if I was suspicious of him at that point or not
In post 6989, Menalque wrote:Oh, and EP potentially would but I think he’s town so
and this seems like a bunch of wishy washy mess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7019 (isolation #490) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7016, Menalque wrote:I think the main thing is there’s not a lot of reason for scum to kill town!nero imo
I am painfully obv town and I'm prob have a correct scum read or 2. Why would anyone kill you?
In post 7016, Menalque wrote:I also don’t get why nero was set on needing to CC from the beginning instead of wondering whether there could be multiple RHEs in the game aka the main reason I’m not lockscumming him here
You aren't lock scumming me b/c you know you'd lose that 1v1. Even if I was to somehow to get lynched over you I am flipping town and you and everyone that voted me would be under a shit ton of pressure. I think the entire idea that I should believe that there are multiple RHE's in the game instead of thinking that you'd fake claim RHE for potential town cred doesn't make all that much sense to me. Why should I believe what benefits you the most?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7020 (isolation #491) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the fact Mena thinks a hard claimed 3rd party is town shows how little attention he's paying to this game. Of course, the flip side is Mena did know PB was scum but doesn't want to anger him and there's a shit-ton of scum motivation in that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7022 (isolation #492) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mena kills fish, i'd buy it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7029 (isolation #493) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7023, Menalque wrote:(1) you’re not
Well I don't thin you are either so w/e.
In post 7023, Menalque wrote:Why would I fakeclaim RHE when I’m under no pressure? Why does that come from scum!me?
scum claiming a semi-confirmed role for town cred is a thing but this leads us back to the first question I asked. Why claim at all?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7030 (isolation #494) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7027, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Yeah that makes me think Nero is the scum between you now.
When I flip town are you going to lynch mena?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7044 (isolation #495) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7032, Menalque wrote:Have you got any response for why chem would protect you over me given his ISO very obviously pointing towards him protecting me?
*shrugz*

I'm full of myself and think I was clearly town. No one else even came close to the amount of game content I put in. I'm several ppls top town read dor a reason. Even if Chem did protect you over me it doesn't exactly clear you like you think it does.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7046 (isolation #496) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if there's scum between us its Mena but he's right though. Theoretically, there doesn't have to be scum just b/c we are both RHEs but why do you think one of us have to be, TSE?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7048 (isolation #497) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my flavor name isn't red-headed elf.

Not that I can know but I guess that we do not share the same ability.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7049 (isolation #498) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, my character is like 10x better b/c she's has a pet otter.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7150 (isolation #499) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7148, Cephrir wrote:-Consider the possibility a game this size might have two vigs
-If you must, shoot rather than counterclaiming
ewwwww

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7163 (isolation #500) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmm...does scum ele fakeclaim vig here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7171 (isolation #501) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness scum also want to leash killing roles as well/

So I guess Vork or Titus today huh?

added bonus of killing Vork is mod won't have to replace him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7178 (isolation #502) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who do we lynch instead then ceph?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7181 (isolation #503) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

zor is confirmed town, maybe a likely cult recruit but I'd be cautious about shooting there.

FB needs to be added to that list as well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7183 (isolation #504) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

as does Icon and Dong and just for shits and giggles, DEB

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7186 (isolation #505) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd add Creature as well and kid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7194 (isolation #506) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

titus, wooper, kori, chenn, pine, FB, Icon, Dong, DEB, Creature, Kid

that's my proposed vig list

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7199 (isolation #507) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like today is a "lynch anything but Vork" day and it feels kinda funny.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7201 (isolation #508) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7052, Bingle wrote:This whole conversation about who chemist protected is aggressively dumb. It confirms nothing about anyone, and makes a bunch of noise about slots that aren't getting lynched today. Can we just kill someone already?
From my POV Mena's reason for claiming is that he was worried (at least it sounds that way to me) that you were going to push him so he claimed to get shot last night to try to curry some town cred.
In post 7072, Cephrir wrote:
In post 7007, Nero Cain wrote:the pushback only makes me think I'm right.
And that is one of your worst attributes
mayhaps. I mean, I realize that its going to come from both alignments so why should I think its more likely to come from town instead of scum?

In post 7110, The Fonz wrote:Vork has also vanished but declared VLA so null.
I've looked @ both the mod ISO and Vork's ISO and I can't see where he went v/la.
In post 7113, RCEnigma wrote:I think Vork is inactive sitewide
although this maybe correct.

In post 7156, Menalque wrote:
In post 7151, Cephrir wrote:Genuinely have no idea what issue anyone could take with that post, but you love to call basic mafia theory scummy, so hey, go for it
+1

Nero can u stop, i think you’re tunnelled badly on ceph and I can’t even remember why you think he’s scum?
oh, I'm sure I am. The way I interpreted that post is "there could be multiple vigs here but if you don't think so go ahead and shoot Elements." His "advice" doesn't really add anything to the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7214 (isolation #509) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7209, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:If you feel it’s clogging just put it all into 1 post.
What I do is c & p the quotes and replies into a docy and then make a bigger post. But also there is a multi-quote function.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7219 (isolation #510) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7216, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7194, Nero Cain wrote:titus, wooper, kori, chenn, pine, FB, Icon, Dong, DEB, Creature, Kid

that's my proposed vig list
this is gonna be so funny tomorrow when u flip.
unfortunately, I'm not athletic enough to do flips.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7222 (isolation #511) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh well. I'm flipping town though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7231 (isolation #512) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7228, Rautherdir wrote:Isn't delayed death usually a poisoner? And poisoner is usually anti-town?
not necessarily, delayed is a mod that can go on practically anything. Although a poisoner
WOULD
be a delayed killing roll, yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7234 (isolation #513) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Gamma and whomever else played with TSE in that other game.
Was he accurate at all?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7238 (isolation #514) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets save the mod a replacement and lynch Vork

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7250 (isolation #515) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4859, chkflip wrote:The spritely little Halfling girl rushed through the city streets. She bumped into a dark-haired Human woman and got whatever she was holding in the goblet all over her new shirt.

"Oh! I'm so terribly sorry, miss. Excuse me. May I he--"

Before she could continue offering help in cleaning this mistake, the little one shrugged it off and kept on with her otter in tow. They had something of equal effort as it was important to give to someone special. The Human smiled. Was it a mistake?
ok yeah, this is me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7255 (isolation #516) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I targetted Bingle n1 so yeah.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7262 (isolation #517) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7254, Menalque wrote:
In post 7250, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4859, chkflip wrote:The spritely little Halfling girl rushed through the city streets. She bumped into a dark-haired Human woman and got whatever she was holding in the goblet all over her new shirt.

"Oh! I'm so terribly sorry, miss. Excuse me. May I he--"

Before she could continue offering help in cleaning this mistake, the little one shrugged it off and kept on with her
otter in tow
. They had something of equal effort as it was important to give to someone special. The Human smiled. Was it a mistake?
ok yeah, this is me.
Err, what?
keep up.

my character has an otter so I'm p sure this refers to me. So I was in fact poisoned last night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7265 (isolation #518) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7257, Menalque wrote:
In post 7255, Nero Cain wrote:I targetted Bingle n1 so yeah.
But you claimed red headed elf...?
yes, I was wrong. My picture looks like an elf to me and she has red hair.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7268 (isolation #519) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7264, Menalque wrote:Nero did u just flavour slip?
I swear to god. It doesn't matter b/c I'm dying anyways.

Don't let Fire live though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7276 (isolation #520) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7272, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7270, Rautherdir wrote:FB would claim at all. To rub it in maybe
Sounds like me tbh
you just killed town and have very anti-town kill flavor, why should you ever live?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7285 (isolation #521) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7274, Menalque wrote:This is just fucking weird

Your flavour doesn’t say that you’re a halfling?

Cause mine explicitly says I’m an elf even if the red haired bit is from my picture

And like you didn’t check your flavour before CCing me?
fake as fuck.

You're trying to scumhunt someone that dies tomorrow. lol

and no mine says nothing about being a halfling.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7290 (isolation #522) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7279, Firebringer wrote:Try to lynch me then. Ohh wait, ur dead tomorrow
I mean, this town is p bad and allergic to lynching scum anyways so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7292 (isolation #523) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7288, Firebringer wrote:lol Cain, u calling everyone who calls u fishy as scum, is like not scumhunting.
I think its actually the other way around but ok. but even so, you've played with me enough to know that I can get pretty OMGUSy at times.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7296 (isolation #524) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

other than yourself, everyone I've called scum has OMGUSed me back with the exception of Ceph.

I've been pretty upfront with my scum reads. I think you should just die though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7301 (isolation #525) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like the idea that you'd hero vig the most active player [thats actually playing and not trolling it up] instead of a lurker seems like not town play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7326 (isolation #526) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7321, Pink Ball wrote:Whats a read haired elf
an elf with red hair, menas character

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7334 (isolation #527) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if Dave is now a scumlean for you mena why wasn't he on your list?
In post 7177, Menalque wrote:I’d like to gate him to shoot within (vork, titus, TSE, wooper, kori, chenn, pine, zor)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7339 (isolation #528) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you put a guy on your list that has a hider check on him but you wouldn't put a mainly inactive player on there, got it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7342 (isolation #529) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the one with a hider check is zor, the mainly inactive player is Dave.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7343 (isolation #530) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7341, Menalque wrote:Jesus Christ Nero, I actually think you’re town so I’m trying to be patient with you but Christ it’s frustrating
Sorry? I don't really think you are that town and I'm not really sure why you are upset. I think it's a fair criticism to question why you have not mafia Zor on your list and not a guy that you had a scumlean on. If you want to argue that Zor and Ali are scum together then fine, that's fair. You say that you were trying to put out a vig list that everyone would agree with which is political and a play I could see scum making. I mean maybe I'm overly paranoid but I don't think this is something to get angry over. Also, you've pushed a false slip and run up a maybe town vig so rn I'm not overly impressed with your scumhunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7345 (isolation #531) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, I think lynching/vigging scummy inactive players to improve the gamestate is a perfectly valid strategy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7347 (isolation #532) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7346, Menalque wrote:I don’t see how pushing a maybe town vig is scum!indicative for me at al
I'm not saying it is but if he's town then both of the lynches you've championed for have been on town so at the very least you've been an ineffective scumhunter.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7349 (isolation #533) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7350 (isolation #534) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7346, Menalque wrote:I’m finding it frustrating because thinking I would intentionally put zor on my list with a hider check on him as mafia is just dumb.
I kind of agree with this though. Like maybe its somewhat rare but I think scum do fake derp tells for town cred. And its also possible that you aren't even paying much attention to the game [as scum] but I guess I'm sort of willing to go "oh this is just an honest mistake"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7352 (isolation #535) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7162, davesaz wrote:Leave yourself out of the "we" and I might allow it.
In post 7332, Menalque wrote:
In post 7327, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 7299, Menalque wrote:Can u poison dave firewoofer?
P sure davesaz is town. Didn't you say he was null earlier?
Idk maybe? But he moved up to a scumlean
kinda OMGUSy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7367 (isolation #536) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7353, Amrun wrote:Fire’s going to do whatever he does, so whatever.
you don't care that he shot @ me? The lack of scrutiny isn't great. Though yes, I've seen a town poisoner that doesn't make him a town poisoner.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7370 (isolation #537) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@mena, the BG on you doesn't confirm you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7383 (isolation #538) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7373, Menalque wrote:
In post 7370, Nero Cain wrote:@mena, the BG on you doesn't confirm you.
It should confirm me in dave’s eyes if he believes (as he said) that the orcus kill flavour is from groupscum
I guess that's a fair point

I had looked viewtopic.php?f=56&t=79544 earlier to see id this game was similar enough to his scum game there and I wasn't all that convinced but maybe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7385 (isolation #539) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is doing scummy shit?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7402 (isolation #540) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I disliked EP's early posting about TSE today and Mena went to bat for him, that's about all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7543 (isolation #541) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7527, Menalque wrote:Still think you’re probably town
I still think it's odd that Mena is calling hard claimed parties town. But I've had this discussion b4 and I guess the new train of thought is that 3p that can with WITH town aren't scum but w/e.

Speaking of 3rd party...there's alot of claimed ones and speculated ones.

We have 3 hard claimed though I kinda think FL might be lying. And both TSE and FB are suspected to be. And all this b4 we know alot about the setup or the mafia team.

You guys need to kill FB not just b/c I'm salty I may have gotten killed but b/c he's scum with a killing role. But he'll just laugh it off and you guys won't lynch him b/c he guys like his avatar or some shit. Also, he's scum and MS towns don't lynch scum-they lynch w/e low impact, uncharismatic jobber they can get.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7551 (isolation #542) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7478, Titus wrote:Hey sorry for the delay. I've been struggling with divorce related depression. You guys deserve better.
this is some
ate

Back in the day when I and Titus played a lot together and she was more active, I had gotten really really good at reading her but then she changed her playstyle/life got more hectic and she was more lurky and I don't feel as confident anymore. Like when she used to be active lurk Titus was scum Titus. Maybe that's still a thing. IDK. b/c I have mislynched her for being a lurksack but she was town.

I'm not all that convinced this is scum but its better than a nl and like I said earlier, her getting ran up and then a rando elements wagon remends me of one of her scum games.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7553 (isolation #543) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7558 (isolation #544) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c it is
ate
?Like if this doesn't appeal to your emotions then you have no heart. If Titus is going though something then I feel for her. Should I not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7562 (isolation #545) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TSE can just hammer w/e. I mean we can't get a claim out of Vork wich will turn off most voters but I think his lurking and doing nothing is scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7564 (isolation #546) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like his lurking b4 going v/la.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7568 (isolation #547) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok. I never said she was either

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7574 (isolation #548) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vork was a wagon d1 b/c he was lurking after the election phase and myself and several others thought it was scummy. So prob a lot od carry over.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7580 (isolation #549) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I do think Vork is scumbut if we can't lynch him b/c he's not around we could all just lynch
Wooper

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7583 (isolation #550) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Oh its just lurking. Wooper is the worst so he's around just not playing here and hasn't scumhunted. I mean he did call me scum after I called him scum but thats all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7586 (isolation #551) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7584, Amrun wrote:There are many lurkers I would rather lynch than Wooper. Korina, for example.
I'd be ok with that too. There's a chance that he's scum just lurking it out but he's pure null for me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7590 (isolation #552) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Ceph, let's pretend we lynch Vork and he flips scum. Why should we not burn you with fire?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7592 (isolation #553) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a50 actually is a decent player at times. Garmr is lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7599 (isolation #554) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ceph has been hard defending Vork. I mean yes, you can make the argument that scum wouldn't do that.

but they would.

In a theoretical scumVork roll, what makes ceph unable to be his buddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7601 (isolation #555) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7598, Cephrir wrote:And if he flips town I'll be accused of whiteknighting for being "so sure he would flip town" even though I havent ever expressed anything of the sort
true but you are fighting his wagon tooth and nail.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7622 (isolation #556) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7605, Amrun wrote:
In post 7601, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7598, Cephrir wrote:And if he flips town I'll be accused of whiteknighting for being "so sure he would flip town" even though I havent ever expressed anything of the sort
true but you are fighting his wagon tooth and nail.
Not really. He’s just been repeatedly asking for someone to provide a good reason for it, which they have failed to do. IMO at least.
If he's scum and has an agenda nothing short of a guilty would be "good enough" for him to bus/vote the other team.

but Vork going MIA after being super active in the election phase seems pretty scummy to me (and others I suppose) If he's town and gambiting then its on him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7631 (isolation #557) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, DD getting lynched over Vork d1 prob has something to do with it.

but honestly, anyone that pushed DD on that "slip" should never be given a vote again. Also, prob several scum on that wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7635 (isolation #558) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7632, Pink Ball wrote:Vote Vork then, fuck off with the new wagons
I am voting Vork, dummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7640 (isolation #559) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7627, BBmolla wrote:Why is this day still going
b/c a bunch of idiots are voting not Titus or not Vork

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7649 (isolation #560) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7644, Cephrir wrote:
In post 7631, Nero Cain wrote:Also, DD getting lynched over Vork d1 prob has something to do with it.
Because if there are two wagons, one of them must be on scum?
it means there's a possibility that the wagon that got overtaken was scum, yes.

Welcome to your first game of mafia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7653 (isolation #561) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7654 (isolation #562) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: vork

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7659 (isolation #563) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

miss lynch was kidding, gamma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7670 (isolation #564) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7664, Cephrir wrote:I badger people about thinking vote counts are important literally every game.
Are you telling me that in 13 years you've never seen a wagon on scum get derailed by anther wagon on not scum? b/c I find that very hard to believe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7676 (isolation #565) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mena, If Icon's slot is nullscum why did you not want that lynched/vigged?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7680 (isolation #566) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7678, Cephrir wrote:
In post 7676, Nero Cain wrote:Mena, If Icon's slot is nullscum why did you not want that lynched/vigged?
If you put on your detective hat and search the thread really hard I bet you can figure this one out!
What was that tell about others answering a question not directed at them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7814 (isolation #567) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm v confused. You were voting Virgo, Titus subs in on her main and then you didn't want to lynch Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7898 (isolation #568) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My stance on Vork may have lightened. IDK.

On one hand he's a decent town pr that is going to lurk and do nothing so he won't get nked

and on the other he's scum that's just coasting.

Wich is more likely?

I'm still not that sure if Titus is scum or not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7899 (isolation #569) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not even sure when Vork went v/la. Kinda annoying that it wasn't announced or maybe it was and I missed it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7901 (isolation #570) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the other thing is while voting off Amruns list does give us a higher chance to hit scum (if she's town and the result is even reliable) but there's a confirmed 3p on it. He says he's not "scum" but he could still have a killing function, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7975 (isolation #571) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was doing VCA before Titus or any of you joined.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7985 (isolation #572) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: titus

sorry if you are town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7994 (isolation #573) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

03. Wooper
04. Firebringer
06. Iconeum
07. Korina
20. Vorkuta
21. Dr Easy Bake
31. Dongempire
33. Cephrir
37. Flavor Leaf
38. KidAmn
40. EspressoPatronum
^
i think these flips prob solve the game. Some are more null policy flips like Kor and DEB, Someone needs to investigate inside job.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7998 (isolation #574) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7700, chkflip wrote:KidAmn is v/la until Nov 26
Almost50 is v/la until Nov 26
Vorkuta is v/la until Nov 28
the scumteam is v/la

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8002 (isolation #575) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7996, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, at this point, let’s just dwindle it down
sorry, I don't know what that means

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8006 (isolation #576) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8003, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 7998, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7700, chkflip wrote:KidAmn is v/la until Nov 26
Almost50 is v/la until Nov 26
Vorkuta is v/la until Nov 28
the scumteam is v/la
You wish.
how do you know their alignments?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8007 (isolation #577) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

flip ele is Titus flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8014 (isolation #578) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8011, Creature wrote:Still am salty we lynched DD
DD lynch was pretty dumb, prob a fair amount of scum on that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8023 (isolation #579) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7892, The Fonz wrote:There are vote shenanigans, targeting Vork who is VLA, and probably an info role (random kill would be bastard, and random protect kinda screwy).
I go back and forth on this. Like yes, Vork being a rando invest makes a ton of sense but at the same time the guy was trying to win a gov role. Would an investigation that's planning on laying low want to push for a gov role and make himself a nice juicy target?

But if Vork flips scum this might be a buddy setting up his fakeclaim.

and I think Titus is right here. TSE going "oh, now I can only hammer the lead wagon." When earlier it was just "12 votes" seems shifty.

And the controlled votes on Vork could easily be scum trying hard AF to WIFOM us and make a scum Vork wagon unappealing.

man, now I've kinda talked myself back into wanting a dead Vork.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8025 (isolation #580) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also invest mena

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8028 (isolation #581) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it is hard to get piss to do anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8031 (isolation #582) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you vote Titus she becomes the leading wagon and RSE can hammer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8032 (isolation #583) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TSE whatever

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8037 (isolation #584) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

prob but TSE has said he refuses to exe Vork and it'll take 5 votes if I get back on Vork and I kinda pushed for a Virgo lynch earlier and Titus' last two post have been sorta prod dodge type posts so I'm ok with watching this hang, I guess. This way you also get words out of Vork tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8038 (isolation #585) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

only downfall is that I may not be here tomorrow to push a Vork/FB wagon and I have like 0 faith they'll ever be flipped.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8045 (isolation #586) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

resting is for wimps. A real adventurer doesn't need HP or mana.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8053 (isolation #587) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Where has the hyper kid gone?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12787 (isolation #588) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12754, Alisae wrote:Like I don’t get how someone can join a 40 player game and not expect it to be filled to the brim with spam.
b/c unless your post restriction IS to spam post you don't need to do it. It just depends on the quality of the playerlist.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12808 (isolation #589) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I had only felt like TSE and Creature (to a much lesser extent) were the only ones that were toxic.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”