Deckbuilding Roguelike Games

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:44 am

Post by vonflare »

I have heard good things about Library of Ruina in terms of a rogue-lite cardgame. I haven't played it myself but it's a 'sequel' to Lobotomy Corporation which I have played (Lob Corp isn't a card game though. It is still a good rogue-lite though, check it out)
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:31 am

Post by vonflare »

Ahh this thread actually prompted me to do some more research on Library of Ruina. It's apparently has deck-building similar to Slay the Spire but it's also a party builder and each member of your party has their own deck. So it's more towards Darkest Dungeon on the scale of permadeath - death of your characters, not the campaign itself. You play as the guardians of some cursed library and turn intruders into books. And it looks so stylish...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rfo_TI ... .be&t=1336

Sadly it's not on sale in the current steam summer sale. But I want to pick it up when it goes on sale eventually though.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:44 am

Post by vonflare »

Anybody here playing Loop Hero? It’s a pretty interesting take on the genre

Return to “The Arcade”