Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Nobody Special »

When the hell did I unvote?

Oh yeah, when VV replaced in.

Well, VV is still as scummy as easjo was.

Vote: VV

Potential scumbuddies: Darox

I will answer Magna's post later today (may be as late as tonight) and will follow up on my Darox case.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Zang »

VasudeVa wrote:Zang #167 - Defending previously unconfirmed scum now are we?
Yes, I don't see why it matters though. I have stated before that I didn't think Josh was really scummy until he attempted to selfhammer.
magna wrote:You don’t necessarily have to vote to act on your suspicions. You could work up some questions for those who are triggering your scum radar. In reviewing your ISO you really haven’t advanced any siginificant arguments or questions at players. 
Ok, well the only one really triggering my scumdar is VV but he really hasn't posted much so my question to him is-

What did you think about easjo, the person you replaced? (besides that he was a lurker)
magna wrote:This was two days before the lynch was made. What changed about your suspicion or lack thereof for Darox that you make no mention of him after night?
Well Darox did eventually provide his reasons for saying ooba was town and he has recently picked up his activity. I'm still a little suspicous of Darox but he hasn't really done anything major recently to increase theese suspicouns
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Nobody Special wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Unvote; Vote: NobodySpecial

Note: Just checked, and this is L-1
Get back online fool
I count as L-2.

Darox, ooba, VV, CMAR == 4.

6 to lynch.

Prepping my eyeballs to read that humongous thang that VV plopped into the thread.

Expect another post from me within the hour.
Yep, forgot about Skeward's flipflop onto me for a second.
NS:

Vote. Give a case. Go.
This could just be town helping, but it came across to me as trying to help him act more town and almost coaching him

Manga's case on Darox seems very good to me and all sorts of fun. I also enjoyed the analysis of NS's ISO 2. I get a very protown-genuinely scumhunting feeling from Manga. I also get the feeling we have at least one, maybe two scum among Darox, NS, and Skeward.
Manga wrote: Stalking someone’s online status isn’t really Pro-town.
I was actually checking out if my mod of another game (Light-kun) was online and happened to notice NS was online. This grabbed hold of my interest.

NobodySpecial is at L1. You previously stated that your buddy, Skeward's, case on NobodySpecial was very good. Funny thing, he's not even voting him anymore, but rather voting somebody he doesn't even have a case on. By signing this contract, you officially state that you are buddying NobodySpecial and do not want to risk his death, or here a claim. To make this official, please sign here, initial here, and sign here.
Darox wrote:Unvote Because I'm suddenly more interested in CMAR and want to look at some things before anyone dies.
Thank you for complying with the contract. This contract does not end until the end of this game, or upon both of your deaths. Thank you, have a nice day.
Nobody Special wrote:When the hell did I unvote?

Oh yeah, when VV replaced in.

Well, VV is still as scummy as easjo was.

Vote: VV

Potential scumbuddies: Darox

I will answer Magna's post later today (may be as late as tonight) and will follow up on my Darox case.
When did you unvote easjo? Oh, you don't remember this?

[quote="NobodySpecial?]Yes, CMAR, I suspect you are total scum. Hence, my vote. [/quote]
Not surprised you forgot since it was a straight out lie and when I called you out on it, you unvoted me in your next post.

VV is scummy? I enjoyed his wall of text. It analyzed the game and summed it up rather well and brought up some new points.
Sorry if you think he's scum because it hurt your eyes.

You vote someone, once again, without providing a case on them (only their active lurking replacee, which hardly counts), yet promise a case on somebody else? Hmmm...

ZANG, ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THE GAME? WHY ARE YOU POSTING ABOUT MINOR THINGS WHILE IGNORING THE BIG THINGS? HAVE YOU EVEN POSTED AN OPINION ON ME/NOBODYSPECIAL? HELL, HAVE YOU EVEN POSTED ANYTHING ON ANYONE? Why do you find VV scummy?

Skeward, respond to 566?

I'm and sadly going to be V/LA with limited Internet access for the next week. I will especially try hard to get on for this game, but it will be tough. I won't be returning until after the deadline (May 16th I return, May 13th is the deadline) and I suppose an extension is out of the question? I am very sorry for this, and, I warn you now, it would be very stupid of town to kill me today without me returning. The only cases on me have been old and wornout and SpyreX (the one with an actual case on me as opposed to BWers cruelty and Skeward) has not provided anything new aside from the "Josh never mentioned you" since then. If anyone still thinks I should be the lynch of the day, I'd be more than happy to hear your reasoning.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Darox 546 - 547: How similar they are depends on interpretation. Plus, total misrep there: You completely ignored the first part of Skeward's NS case which was the parroty waffle I was arguing about.

Calling an argument worthless indirectly defends the accused because it openly calls the argument weak and thus the argument will some lose credibility to convince people

@Magna 548: A little of both. easjo was a lurker to begin with the added bonus was the role which, in my eyes, explains the lurkiness.

@Spyrex 549: Total lack of effort to do scum hunting = survival mode and also inability to take risks by NS makes him more likelier to be scum. See below.

@Skeward 555: Humor me. What are you talking about? Also, what do you think of my parroting accusation to you?

@Nobody Scum 569 & 575: Oh cool, he votes for me! And he thickheadedly justifies why we should lynch the null easjolurker spot/awesome Vastown spot instead of listening to reason! ie: I'd rather be silly than risk my mislynch for the good of town.(you know, something like...I might die but at least my death will lead to scum's death because he was there voting for me!)

Also, I like:
the passive aggressive tone, which is somewhat of a scumtell,
the hesitation to mention CMAR(whom he should be eyeing right about now, if he was town)
and the attempt to earn town cred by not doing one of them scummy self preservation votes.

I don't think there is any room for discussion here, especially due to CMAR's somewhat convenient V/LA(Although, lying about that is borderline unethical so I'm assuming he isn't). Let's lynch NS scum and move on shall we?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

The deadline will be extended until midnight May 17th.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by ooba »

cruelty wrote:it's unreasonable to not be thrilled about lynching someone other than your strongest scumread?
Hmm. If not NS and CMAR, who else would you be ok with lynching?
SpyreX wrote:What makes CMAR less likely to be scum than NS?
ooba wrote:- I get the feeling that CMAR is genuinely scumhunting, while NS seems to be content with surviving
- The speed with which the CMAR went to L-1 as opposed to the NS wagon languishing at three votes for a long time lead me to think that the CMAR wagon is scum driven. (I'm looking @ SpyreX, cruelty in particular)
You may disagree with Point 2 but point 1 is scummy in itself. (Something which I think you've highlighted in your most recent post to NS)

NS, I think its time you claimed ..
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

But I don't think a claim is in order until I'm at L-1.

Currently, I'm at L-2.
....what?

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 3:32 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

VasudeVa wrote:@Darox 546 - 547: How similar they are depends on interpretation. Plus, total misrep there: You completely ignored the first part of Skeward's NS case which was the parroty waffle I was arguing about.

Calling an argument worthless indirectly defends the accused because it openly calls the argument weak and thus the argument will some lose credibility to convince people

@Magna 548: A little of both. easjo was a lurker to begin with the added bonus was the role which, in my eyes, explains the lurkiness.

@Spyrex 549: Total lack of effort to do scum hunting = survival mode and also inability to take risks by NS makes him more likelier to be scum. See below.

@Skeward 555: Humor me. What are you talking about? Also, what do you think of my parroting accusation to you?

@Nobody Scum 569 & 575: Oh cool, he votes for me! And he thickheadedly justifies why we should lynch the null easjolurker spot/awesome Vastown spot instead of listening to reason! ie: I'd rather be silly than risk my mislynch for the good of town.(you know, something like...I might die but at least my death will lead to scum's death because he was there voting for me!)

Also, I like:
the passive aggressive tone, which is somewhat of a scumtell,
the hesitation to mention CMAR(whom he should be eyeing right about now, if he was town)
and the attempt to earn town cred by not doing one of them scummy self preservation votes.

I don't think there is any room for discussion here, especially due to CMAR's somewhat convenient V/LA(Although, lying about that is borderline unethical so I'm assuming he isn't). Let's lynch NS scum and move on shall we?
Nah, I'm v\la in all my games, goikng to a timeshare in hiltonhead. As of now I'm on my way and using a tiny phone to check on. Happy for the extension though. Thanjs badger!
I would still like an explanation on darox for his unvote though.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

TheSkeward
TheSkeward
Goon
TheSkeward
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:44 am

Post by TheSkeward »

VV: I'm talking about "your" parroting accusation. CMAR's case against Slaine/NS and my case against NS are two completely different animals. The only person who thinks they're the same thing is CMAR, and now, since he told you, you. CMAR attacks a bunch of different things that aren't scumtells, some that are, and some that would be except he had to twist words to get there. His case isn't particularly convincing. My case is focused on two specific points (NS seems to think everyone is scum, and NS reacts with vicious adhom when he feels threatened), one of which CMAR didn't even mention. We both have multiple quotes in our cases - we only quote the same post once.

That's why I was so dismissive when CMAR accused me of parroting the first time; because it's clearly untrue, and any townie with half a brain can see that. So why, other than CMAR told you to, did you call my case parroting when clearly it's not?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 7:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

NS:

One more try.

Vote AND Give a case. Go.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Darox »

Ok, let's look at votes for today.

Skeward
-> NS (1) -> CMAR (4) -> NS (3) -> CMAR (3)
Darox
-> CMAR (1) -> Unvote [CMAR (4)] -> NS (2) -> Unvote [NS (4)]
NS
-> Easjo (1) -> CMAR (5) -> Unvote [CMAR(3)] -> VV (1)
Cruelty
-> Magna (1) -> CMAR (3)
Spyrex
-> CMAR (2)
Ooba
-> Cruelty (1) -> NS(3)
CMAR
-> NS (1) ->Skeward (1) -> NS(4)
Zang
-> Easjo (1) -> Unvote
VasudeVa
-> NS (2)
Magna
-> NS(5)

I don't know, that doesn't seem too helpful. It shows Skeward & myself being split between CMAR & NS, it shows Zang not doing a lot of anything, and that, excluding Skeward and myself, 4 people want to lynch NS vs 3 people wanting to lynch CMAR, with Zang doing his own thing.

I did notice while doing this though, is the fact VV labels CMAR scum in his first big post and then proceeds to defend/buddy him for the rest of the game largely on the basis of CMAR's NS case.

NS: I think you should claim. Don't make me go through the formality of voting you again.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Well, since you asked so nicely:
Role PM wrote:Thank you for replacing in, I'm glad to have you! I also extended the deadline by a couple days for you to catch up.

Role PM:

Welcome to Victorian Vampire! I suggest you add the topic to your Watch list and read over the rules.

You are Oswald the Reeve. You spend the night hunched over your ledgers accounting for the Lord’s rents. You win with town.

You may begin posting in the game immediately. Good luck!
I appear to be simply a Vanilla Townie.

@SpyreX: I will. Soon.
....what?

Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Darox »

I think Zang needs to pick a side or provide an amazing reason to go for a third person.

I also think CMAR is the better play today.

Vote: CMAR
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Vote Count:

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

(4) CryMeARiver: SpyreX, cruelty, TheSkeward, Darox
(4) Nobody Special: VasudeVa, Ooba, CryMeARiver, MagnaofIllusion
(1) VasudeVa: Nobody Special

(1) Not Voting: Zang

Day One ends by May 17th at the toll of midnight PST.

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

SpyreX wrote:NS:

One more try.

Vote AND Give a case. Go.
Wait -- you want to me re-state my case on VV?

I will if you really want, but he's scum all the way.
....what?

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:21 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Darox 585: It's not really me buddying CMAR, it's him buddying me.

@Skeward 583: It wasn't CMAR who told me you parroted, it was me who thought that. I think I've mentioned it in my reread that I thought you parroted although a bit indirectly. (#449 -> I hate you CMAR Post you totally read my mind: #458 -> Skeward seems to have reached the same conclusion I have).

Unvote, Vote: CMAR
L-1. NS claim is believable. I like the quoted role PMs, they are fairly abusable. 8D. Hey 'buddy' CMAR, where are yoouu~
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I am so torn.

I just re-read CMAR in iso. Go, read it, the patterns are there -- waffling; lots of promises of "content" later, then nothing; just a general gut feeling that he's scum.

I think that I've pretty much proved my towniness with my Role PM quote, so it's not like I'll look too scummy if I hammer, but -- I should give him a chance to at least claim. Or defend himself. Or something.

Okay, if he responds in the next day or so, I'm ready to hammer. I'm ready to hammer now. But I'll give him a chance to bury himself some more if he can.

Potential hammerers: me, ooba, magna, zang. I'm willing.
....what?

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 8:13 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Holy fuck no, no, no
Neither of us is scum, just what I feared - NO ONE HAMMER
Listen, I can't copy my role or all the stuff that I can include right now, but my role is spiritualist, I can talk to the dead thru "the void"
I have a ton of info, but I can't access the quicktopic thread of this tiny freakin phone
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 8:13 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Holy fuck no, no, no
Listen, I can't copy my role or all the stuff that I can include right now, but my role is spiritualist, I can talk to the dead thru "the void"
I have a ton of info, but I can't access the quicktopic thread of this tiny freakin phone
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 8:15 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Holy fuck no, no, no
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 8:15 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Holy fuck no, no, no
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 8:18 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Nobody Special wrote:I am so torn.

I just re-read CMAR in iso. Go, read it, the patterns are there -- waffling; lots of promises of "content" later, then nothing; just a general gut feeling that he's scum.

I think that I've pretty much proved my towniness with my Role PM quote, so it's not like I'll look too scummy if I hammer, but -- I should give him a chance to at least claim. Or defend himself. Or something.

Okay, if he responds in the next day or so, I'm ready to hammer. I'm ready to hammer now. But I'll give him a chance to bury himself some more if he can.

Potential hammerers: me, ooba, magna, zang. I'm willing.
Wow, if you are town, you are a real douchebag.
Bury myself? I think its clear you have been WAY more scummy than me.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 8:29 am

Post by ooba »

CMAR wrote:Wow, I was thinking way too much into the flavor of the game. I was thinking like vampire
links to the dead
or something.
Believing CMAR. I think my read that the player who speculates about a mechanic has a role to do with that was spot on.

"I think that I've pretty much proved my towniness with my Role PM quote" - I Lol'd at this. Unsure on NS but I'd be willing to lynch him over CMAR anytime.
- Just thought I should mention at this point that that I do not have a "Thank you for replacing in...." part. Then again my predecessor didn't even pick up the role PM and I replaced at the start of the game. Can someone else like VV clarify\confirm or deny that part?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 8:32 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Info I can remember of the top of my head:

I have a large post from yos that he wrote up to confirm my claim
Yos was a miller, but he did not know he was a miller, though his role pm specified that he wasn't really a nice guy
He was a weak vig meaning he is part of an angry mob that individually selects a person to vig each night, and if there is a majority, that person will be killed - he chose slaine hayes last night (someone could claim and confirm this or we could just coordinate there kills without them claiming)
Josh did not know his scumbuddies, despite him being a doc, and they did not know him

I breadcrumbed many of these things, but no one caught on.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 8:37 am

Post by ooba »

You can talk to every person who dies in the game?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”