Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1319, DuckSideOfTheMoon wrote:Vizzy you know I'm gonna do you the justice of reading every word you pump out. idk who you want the rainbow text to grab the attention of but eh jsyk
also really surprised to see you melt down into a bubbling pot of AtE and need to work out how to parse that

but just quickly like.... once again if I'm wrong and you're town can you give me a clue about what I'm meant to be looking for? I don't actually think you've given my concerns with you a lot of attention?

if you think everyone thinks you're scum for shit reasons who would you break into the categories of 1) scum pushing your mislynch, vs. 2) town with bad reads?

it also pinged me like crazy as I said before that I caught up and started to scumread you and you kinda..... didn't engage with me during that trajectory at all. like you were around but just kinda coexisted with me. if you're town I need this to change pretty quickly and having a part of a wall written at me isn't helping unfortunately
ok thx you
also why do you consider this a bubbling pot of ate?
is it because of the brainspill? you know this is how i post.
also i dont i dont know how to clue you on to what im looking for
mafiascum password database my role pm?
also i havent given your concern much attention?
i havent?
what?
also i'll have to think on that one
i mean based solely on this i would say simyk is the most likely mafia here because of her lack of wanting to confer with me and instead shutting down the discussion
though i do townread her slot
actually that is pretty scummy huh
simyk pls dont ignore me ok
btw when did i not engage with you?
like seriously im pretty sure i've spoken with you about your read on me
like could you show me where i've completely ignored your read?

also about towntells i dont know what my towntells are beyond emotion and even then sometimes i feel towny emotion as scum holy crap like i dont know how to towntell my playstyle isnt very towny
basically this is my towntell and if you dont consider this townie i dont know what to say
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by DuckSideOfTheMoon »

I feel like I have a high onus to read you correctly but honestly I'm not sure how to not-scumread you here and I'm not sure exactly what triggers your WIM as either alignment. :?

hold on I'll dig up the part if the game which surprised me cause I expected to have some correspondence w u
hydra of the worst and skygazer
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:26 pm

also: v v strong chance SIMYK is town
it's a read I need to keep reassessing myself on but it's a strong read rn.
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:31 pm

Spoiler:
In post 1095, DuckSideOfTheMoon wrote:Vizzy before I dive down this rabbit hole what % of your posts have been unabashed shitposts?
In post 1097, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1095, DuckSideOfTheMoon wrote:Vizzy before I dive down this rabbit hole what % of your posts have been unabashed shitposts?
idk like 5 or 100%
In post 1099, DuckSideOfTheMoon wrote:VOTE: Invisibility
In post 1100, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1093, DuckSideOfTheMoon wrote:first 10 pages of the game are doing my fucking head in and I remember why I stopped trying where can I start reading from and care more?

fyi sod1 vizzy >rand town but v v week read
Might you oblige me with the transitioning of thoughts that inspired you to VOTE for invisibility with me? (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)

Also COMMON Gamma is litreally one of the WIELDIEST reads on the site I would not worry too hard about my alignment (¬ε ლ)
In post 1137, DuckSideOfTheMoon wrote:
In post 1093, DuckSideOfTheMoon wrote:first 10 pages of the game are doing my fucking head in and I remember why I stopped trying where can I start reading from and care more?

Might you oblige me with the transitioning of thoughts that inspired you to VOTE for invisibility with me? (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)

Also COMMON Gamma is litreally one of the WIELDIEST reads on the site I would not worry too hard about my alignment (¬ε ლ)
from sod1 to now?
probably something about the fact he bowed to the busywork very early on then has been active lurking through like the entirety of the game. stagnant gamestate makes me think that the people who are actually putting some iota of effort into this game have a much higher chance of being town than scum. Vizzy basically gave up on producing content super super early and when I tried to reach out to him about it just now (what % of his posts are just shitposting) he gave a shitpost response

Vizzy isn't necessarily an easy read but based on the game I just beat him as scum in I'm pretty sure town!Vizzy makes at least some effort to meet me half way when I call him out on trying to avoid being readable.

I also would expect him to be like slightly confused at my sudden change of read on him right there but like
I haven't seen anyone but you comment on that yet
ヽ(`⌒´)ノ
In post 1146, Invisibility wrote:

from sod1 to now?
probably something about the fact he bowed to the busywork very early on then has been active lurking through like the entirety of the game. stagnant gamestate makes me think that the people who are actually putting some iota of effort into this game have a much higher chance of being town than scum.
Vizzy basically gave up on producing content super super early and when I tried to reach out to him about it just now (what % of his posts are just shitposting) he gave a shitpost response

Vizzy isn't necessarily an easy read but based on the game I just beat him as scum in I'm pretty sure town!Vizzy makes at least some effort to meet me half way when I call him out on trying to avoid being readable.

I also would expect him to be like slightly confused at my sudden change of read on him right there but like
ヽ(`⌒´)ノ
sorry for having fun in a game i play to have fun
btw what about my early posting is busywork?
i mean unless you count me tunneling kokichi but i've already told you my thought process to that

^^^ first q @ you was me trying to reach out to you (sorry if it wasn't actually very engaging, this might be my bad here) and your response was to dodge the question which is consistent with your later posting and my experience with you as scum trying to duck having particularly readable content from any random post.

I'm..... pretty sure this question was the opposite of my first impressions. like your sod1 looked like you were trying to sink your teeth into the game and rattle some cages which is more likely to come from town!vizzy but also there's literally no part of it which presents as hard to fake
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:33 pm

like basically how I'm reading your slot is

sod1 : posts and is engaged + town
later d1 : tunnels Kokichi + scum
later d1 : lurks it out + scum
d2 : lurks + scum
later d2 : this convo which I'm still trying to work through
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:45 pm

let's dissect this a little because this IS busywork and is making it hard to read you

In post 1317, Invisibility wrote:btw people the scumread me and were wagoneering today?
vizzy why did you put a question mark
idk shut up
--ank
--simyk
--duckside
--fiery'
--ceejay
who does what
literally people who've voted you so that's ok I kinda get the angle you're taking here

In post 1317, Invisibility wrote:ank's scumread on me is the thing about repping out. like thats probably the best reason for scumreading me and its not even that good? ive already explained what i thought at the time and why i was mindlessly tunneling
i'm not totally getting why you like ank scumreading you for the replace-out convo, like say you're town and ank is scum, that's a really easy angle to work on you while you're in a vulnerable spot fmpov

it's also not a particularly strongly nuanced stance for her to take (I think she's done a fair bit of higher quality work this game)

are you just liking the fact that she explained it and you have a strong sense of where the stance came from? do you think it comes from town!Ank before scum!Ank? why?

In post 1317, Invisibility wrote:simyk is scumreading for tunneling because its different than what i usually do and i dont have the bravado which doesnt matter? simyk did kinda agree with me about the bravado thing but im really not sure if she actually actually agreed with me. ive already explained why the different thing is wrong and simyk doesnt want to talk with me
this reads kinda like you're throwing your hands up and yelling "WITCH HUNT@@@@" rather than trying to advance SIMYK's pov on you--if you feel like she's trying but she's wrong (and you tr her so i assume this is the case) talk thru your thoughts on why she's wrong? if she ignores and stubbornly tunnels you it's serious NAGL and it's probably scum motivated. if you want to work with a townread here she's like.....there ready to be talked to[/quote]

In post 1317, Invisibility wrote:duckside was townreading me for being myself, before scumreading me for being myself. two thumbs up
if you dont like condescending answer imma just say that shitposting in a specific instance putting me from null to scum isnt a very good read
focusing on the shitposting comment probably makes sense tbh and i feel a little bad for the way i phrased that initial reach-out comments because it probably wasn't totally conducive to a better conversation but i don't feel like the onus is 100% on me to reach out to you

what the hell is the first comment talking about? I think i was pretty clear about why i townread your SOD1 and it was not "for being yourself". you can be yourself as either alignment, i've lost to scum!you before. yeah my emerging scumread might be slightly lacking in explanation so i'll pardon you if you honestly believe i'm scumreading you for playstyle/personality type stuff just talk to me about where you think i'm seriously wrong because it doesn't feel like you're on our side here.

In post 1317, Invisibility wrote:who's next
fiery okay lets do this
okay tunneled kokichi shifted blame to compromise lynch? actually dumb
i even showed openness to lynch duckling?
also remember i had 0 scumreads that werent kokichi based
...ok?
how do you feel about Fiery's alignment right now?
does their trajectory on you make sense or do you feel like it's a crock of shit?
I can't remember your read on their slot rn? so talk to me about this. which one of those 'brackets' does Fiery belong to?
In post 1317, Invisibility wrote:oh hey we're almost done
kokokokokichi
i mean ceejay what the frick me
i need to also look this one up i forgot why
oh yeah
cause i voted him
hmmmmmmmm
also vote seems to also be around 1220 what did you dislike about that
@ceejay
?
lhf p bad i must say like i was going off of activity to try to find someone to vote so i could put my vote somewhere after the kokichi krisis
where's your read at on cjv?
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:47 pm

you're just talking at the thread, which you've acknowledged, and acknowledge you can do as either alignment

it vibes AtE because you're yelling that people are wrong and stupid but....I have no sense of why you feel this way? or why you feel we aren't entitled to scumread you? there's so many layers missing

it's like you're teasing us with some wicked solve that you're just not delivering on. like. if we're all wrong and we're all bad who's being wrong and bad on purpose? is this an all-town wagon that needs to settle the fuck down or is there some ill motivation?
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:48 pm

fyi I think your wagon is really well-motivated

so if you feel like we're wrong and need to reconsider, do something to make us??
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:52 pm

In post 1210, Fiery Angel wrote:Yosh caught up.

Vote:invi

Boy is scum, spend forever tunneling Kokichi who imo was obv town still, pushed all the blame at the end o deadline we have to lynch, and the moment that ends abd flips town goes after the easiest targets based on activity.

I was initially going to vote pant after fa claim but we have confirmation from ank about visiting stuff.

BTW is anyone up fir lynching 2 people today? I can make it happen if you feel comfortable enough on getting two scum.
Invi duck perhaps? Or Invi, kitty.
friend talk to me

this is the first time you mention "duck" in your iso which i'm taking to mean you had no read on us until...maybe you bit down on skyg shitposting to try and amuse people?

talk to me about your read on kitty?

btw good post/vote on viz
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1328, DuckSideOfTheMoon wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1097, Invisibility wrote:
idk like 5 or 100%

from sod1 to now?
probably something about the fact he bowed to the busywork very early on then has been active lurking through like the entirety of the game. stagnant gamestate makes me think that the people who are actually putting some iota of effort into this game have a much higher chance of being town than scum. Vizzy basically gave up on producing content super super early and when I tried to reach out to him about it just now (what % of his posts are just shitposting) he gave a shitpost response

ヽ(`⌒´)ノ
In post 1146, Invisibility wrote:

from sod1 to now?
probably something about the fact he bowed to the busywork very early on then has been active lurking through like the entirety of the game. stagnant gamestate makes me think that the people who are actually putting some iota of effort into this game have a much higher chance of being town than scum.
Vizzy basically gave up on producing content super super early and when I tried to reach out to him about it just now (what % of his posts are just shitposting) he gave a shitpost response

ヽ(`⌒´)ノ
sorry for having fun in a game i play to have fun
btw what about my early posting is busywork?
i mean unless you count me tunneling kokichi but i've already told you my thought process to that

^^^ first q @ you was me trying to reach out to you (sorry if it wasn't actually very engaging, this might be my bad here) and your response was to dodge the question which is consistent with your later posting and my experience with you as scum trying to duck having particularly readable content from any random post.

I'm..... pretty sure this question was the opposite of my first impressions. like your sod1 looked like you were trying to sink your teeth into the game and rattle some cages which is more likely to come from town!vizzy but also there's literally no part of it which presents as hard to fake
hmm i guess
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Invisibility »

imma write stuff inside in bold
In post 1330, DuckSideOfTheMoon wrote:let's dissect this a little because this IS busywork and is making it hard to read you
what do u mean

In post 1317, Invisibility wrote:btw people the scumread me and were wagoneering today?
idk shut up
--ank
--simyk
--duckside
--fiery'
--ceejay
who does what
literally people who've voted you so that's ok I kinda get the angle you're taking here

In post 1317, Invisibility wrote:ank's scumread on me is the thing about repping out. like thats probably the best reason for scumreading me and its not even that good? ive already explained what i thought at the time and why i was mindlessly tunneling
i'm not totally getting why you like ank scumreading you for the replace-out convo, like say you're town and ank is scum, that's a really easy angle to work on you while you're in a vulnerable spot fmpov

it's also not a particularly strongly nuanced stance for her to take (I think she's done a fair bit of higher quality work this game)

are you just liking the fact that she explained it and you have a strong sense of where the stance came from? do you think it comes from town!Ank before scum!Ank? why?
i think it has some sense to it where i could think someone could reasonably think it from a certain angle in comparison to everyone else

In post 1317, Invisibility wrote:simyk is scumreading for tunneling because its different than what i usually do and i dont have the bravado which doesnt matter? simyk did kinda agree with me about the bravado thing but im really not sure if she actually actually agreed with me. ive already explained why the different thing is wrong and simyk doesnt want to talk with me
this reads kinda like you're throwing your hands up and yelling "WITCH HUNT@@@@" rather than trying to advance SIMYK's pov on you--if you feel like she's trying but she's wrong (and you tr her so i assume this is the case) talk thru your thoughts on why she's wrong? if she ignores and stubbornly tunnels you it's serious NAGL and it's probably scum motivated. if you want to work with a townread here she's like.....there ready to be talked to
hello simyk can you pls talk to me im lonely

In post 1317, Invisibility wrote:duckside was townreading me for being myself, before scumreading me for being myself. two thumbs up
if you dont like condescending answer imma just say that shitposting in a specific instance putting me from null to scum isnt a very good read
focusing on the shitposting comment probably makes sense tbh and i feel a little bad for the way i phrased that initial reach-out comments because it probably wasn't totally conducive to a better conversation but i don't feel like the onus is 100% on me to reach out to you

what the hell is the first comment talking about? I think i was pretty clear about why i townread your SOD1 and it was not "for being yourself". you can be yourself as either alignment, i've lost to scum!you before. yeah my emerging scumread might be slightly lacking in explanation so i'll pardon you if you honestly believe i'm scumreading you for playstyle/personality type stuff just talk to me about where you think i'm seriously wrong because it doesn't feel like you're on our side here.
ok so like i dont think i was getting your read because i was thinking it was just a scumread for shitposting

In post 1317, Invisibility wrote:who's next
fiery okay lets do this
...ok?
how do you feel about Fiery's alignment right now?
does their trajectory on you make sense or do you feel like it's a crock of shit?
I can't remember your read on their slot rn? so talk to me about this. which one of those 'brackets' does Fiery belong to?
at the time i thought that it sucks and fiery is scum but like fiery might just be town here actually naw though i dont know if i like scumread fiery as hard if that makes sense
also it does sucks
In post 1317, Invisibility wrote:oh hey we're almost done
kokokokokichi
oh yeah
cause i voted him
hmmmmmmmm
@ceejay
?
lhf p bad i must say like i was going off of activity to try to find someone to vote so i could put my vote somewhere after the kokichi krisis
where's your read at on cjv?
lhf thing pretty bad so not town
ok how about this
null bar
about three or four yards
ceejay

so kinda scum[/quote]
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Invisibility »

nice quoting my dude
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Invisibility »

btw you have to remember that the gamestate was pretty dead for a lot of the game so idk if that changes your read or not
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:23 am

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

idk shut up
--ank
--simyk
--duckside
--fiery'
--ceejay
who does what
ank's scumread on me is the thing about repping out. like thats probably the best reason for scumreading me and its not even that good? ive already explained what i thought at the time and why i was mindlessly tunneling
simyk is scumreading for tunneling because its different than what i usually do and i dont have the bravado which doesnt matter? simyk did kinda agree with me about the bravado thing but im really not sure if she actually actually agreed with me. ive already explained why the different thing is wrong and simyk doesnt want to talk with me
duckside was townreading me for being myself, before scumreading me for being myself. two thumbs up
who's next
fiery okay lets do this
oh hey we're almost done
kokokokokichi
oh yeah
cause i voted him
hmmmmmmmm
@ceejay
?
and we're done
woohoo!
Invis-kun I appreciate that you are trying to MAKE the effort to do something but I agree with Ahiru-tan that this is not really an analysis since because thou'rt not making any clear conclusions from thisdata in terms of reads...

One thing that is bothering me sofar though is HOW does the presence of CJ's role impact the simmering of his alignment within the confines of your thinkpan? That is whom you are voting for and he claimed a PROTECTIVE ROLE while there was no kill so I do not comprehend the logic here? Dost thou surmise another protective role besides you or CJ exits? (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)

pedit: Konnichiwa! ^_^

I am still reading up BUT this is just my first take impressions of what I see sofar.
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:28 am

In post 1325, Invisibility wrote:i mean based solely on this i would say simyk is the most likely mafia here because of her lack of wanting to confer with me and instead shutting down the discussion
I shut down discussion in instances in which I think it is clear that the person whom is trying to engage with me is not genuinely interested in sorting me. Trying to nitpick reasoning is a pretty EASY way for scum to try to dismantle a read on them that's otherwise correct and that's just the impression I get from when you tried to reach out to me so ya
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:32 am

In post 173, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 165, Mitillos wrote:@Saske: Any actual reasons for your reads, or are we going to have to repeat the discussion in posts 120-130?
( ̄へ ̄)

I am NOT going to waste my time conversing with you when it is CLEAR that our discussions are going nowhere - sorry but that's just how it IS.

It doesn't matter what Mallow and Reck passed SPECIFICALLY, the MERE fact that they passed a LIBERAL policy solidifies my reads on their play (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

To CLARIFY, that means that Mallow is not town JUST because he passed a liberal policy, but because he was townie BEFORE that I can stick to my read (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
HERE is an example of how I have done this with scum - he was "questioning" my reads as "half-reads" when I have given substantial basis for the point of the game at which we played! It is the underlying feeling I got from our conversation that you were more interested in having me keep explaining the same thing so that I would eventually TRIP on my own words into a pointless discussion over and over again so ya. I felt like I was being clear in what I was seeing in you!

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:36 am

In post 1337, Invisibility wrote:btw you have to remember that the gamestate was pretty dead for a lot of the game so idk if that changes your read or not
This is in part why I felt your KOKICHI PUSH was also suspicious, PRESSURE on kokichi was the singular selection of subjects that stimulated the game and you were the primary pusher of it... ONCE Kokichi died SO DID the game Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

The connection I am establishing here should be evident. The GAME was only moving along when you were directing it into a mislynch if that makes sense.

Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1338, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
idk shut up
--ank
--simyk
--duckside
--fiery'
--ceejay
who does what
ank's scumread on me is the thing about repping out. like thats probably the best reason for scumreading me and its not even that good? ive already explained what i thought at the time and why i was mindlessly tunneling
simyk is scumreading for tunneling because its different than what i usually do and i dont have the bravado which doesnt matter? simyk did kinda agree with me about the bravado thing but im really not sure if she actually actually agreed with me. ive already explained why the different thing is wrong and simyk doesnt want to talk with me
duckside was townreading me for being myself, before scumreading me for being myself. two thumbs up
who's next
fiery okay lets do this
oh hey we're almost done
kokokokokichi
oh yeah
cause i voted him
hmmmmmmmm
@ceejay
?
and we're done
woohoo!
Invis-kun I appreciate that you are trying to MAKE the effort to do something but I agree with Ahiru-tan that this is not really an analysis since because thou'rt not making any clear conclusions from thisdata in terms of reads...

One thing that is bothering me sofar though is HOW does the presence of CJ's role impact the simmering of his alignment within the confines of your thinkpan? That is whom you are voting for and he claimed a PROTECTIVE ROLE while there was no kill so I do not comprehend the logic here? Dost thou surmise another protective role besides you or CJ exits? (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)

pedit: Konnichiwa! ^_^

I am still reading up BUT this is just my first take impressions of what I see sofar.
i dunno its not impossible to fake
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:40 am

You KNOW a game is getting pointless however when you are explaining to your scumread why they are scummy rather than engaging with the rest of the table (NOT to say you sholdn't talk to your scumreads since because that's ALSO a BAKA MOVE)... I really wish I heard more from Fiery so I can feel more COMFORTABLE in putting them as a townread and if ELA posted...

I preposterise a NO LYNCH is not terrible even if it is by no means OPTIMAL, ONLY if it means that we have EVERYONE fullclaim tomorrow \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/

pedit: Art thou insinuating a NO-KILL GAMBIT? (・□・;)

Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1339, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1325, Invisibility wrote:i mean based solely on this i would say simyk is the most likely mafia here because of her lack of wanting to confer with me and instead shutting down the discussion
I shut down discussion in instances in which I think it is clear that the person whom is trying to engage with me is not genuinely interested in sorting me. Trying to nitpick reasoning is a pretty EASY way for scum to try to dismantle a read on them that's otherwise correct and that's just the impression I get from when you tried to reach out to me so ya
im not though?
can you please consider my points like, at all?
pedotddee
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Invisibility »

hmm last sentence can be taken out of proportion
pls dont do that people
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1340, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 173, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 165, Mitillos wrote:@Saske: Any actual reasons for your reads, or are we going to have to repeat the discussion in posts 120-130?
( ̄へ ̄)

I am NOT going to waste my time conversing with you when it is CLEAR that our discussions are going nowhere - sorry but that's just how it IS.

It doesn't matter what Mallow and Reck passed SPECIFICALLY, the MERE fact that they passed a LIBERAL policy solidifies my reads on their play (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

To CLARIFY, that means that Mallow is not town JUST because he passed a liberal policy, but because he was townie BEFORE that I can stick to my read (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
HERE is an example of how I have done this with scum - he was "questioning" my reads as "half-reads" when I have given substantial basis for the point of the game at which we played! It is the underlying feeling I got from our conversation that you were more interested in having me keep explaining the same thing so that I would eventually TRIP on my own words into a pointless discussion over and over again so ya. I felt like I was being clear in what I was seeing in you!
how about when you feel like the discussion is pointless point out the pointlessness specifically pls?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1341, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1337, Invisibility wrote:btw you have to remember that the gamestate was pretty dead for a lot of the game so idk if that changes your read or not
This is in part why I felt your KOKICHI PUSH was also suspicious, PRESSURE on kokichi was the singular selection of subjects that stimulated the game and you were the primary pusher of it... ONCE Kokichi died SO DID the game Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

The connection I am establishing here should be evident. The GAME was only moving along when you were directing it into a mislynch if that makes sense.
the words sound cool but none of this is correct?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1343, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:You KNOW a game is getting pointless however when you are explaining to your scumread why they are scummy rather than engaging with the rest of the table (NOT to say you sholdn't talk to your scumreads since because that's ALSO a BAKA MOVE)... I really wish I heard more from Fiery so I can feel more COMFORTABLE in putting them as a townread and if ELA posted...

I preposterise a NO LYNCH is not terrible even if it is by no means OPTIMAL, ONLY if it means that we have EVERYONE fullclaim tomorrow \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/

thats dumb?
in forum mafia you can talk to multiple people at once
talking to you doesnt prevent anyone else from talking my voice won't drown out there's
btw with the pedit no i dont believe that and i actually kinda doubt it
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:01 am

In post 1080, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1074, Invisibility wrote:oh that wasnt supposed to be a rhetorical question
REVISED: are you saying that, because i rolled scum, i am able to fake whatever i want and, because of the lack of emotion through this, i am able to have the confidence to tunnel someone into oblivion?
..Yes? Obviously there are consequences that oculd be bad but you never doing it means it is a contradiction of your personality and whatever negative consequences may come from the lynch are WORTH IT in the eyes of your slot ┐( ˘_˘)┌

I really think the way I am perceiving this makes sense - if it does not make sense to do from a town perspective and reads artificial than there is increased scum equity! Sure townies do stupid things BUT they have motives of their own and I really doubt that anyone would think that Kokichi 100% scumclaimed with his claim realistically speaking...
In post 1083, Invisibility wrote:i have never said the word phylactery on site
does that mean im scum? no!
In post 1084, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:....

I possess NO repsonse....
I surmised that 1083 came from a prespective that did not understand what I was arguing. FROM punctiliously perceiving games that you have previously played I have produced a personality profile from which I derive what ACTIONS it makes sense for you to normally take as your GENUINE townself. I do not think this scumhutning tactic is UNHEARD of or relatively obscure so REDUCING IT to "I have never said the word phylactery" feels like a deliberate misunderstanding to me.
Invisibility wrote:
In post 1343, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:You KNOW a game is getting pointless however when you are explaining to your scumread why they are scummy rather than engaging with the rest of the table (NOT to say you sholdn't talk to your scumreads since because that's ALSO a BAKA MOVE)... I really wish I heard more from Fiery so I can feel more COMFORTABLE in putting them as a townread and if ELA posted...

thats dumb?
in forum mafia you can talk to multiple people at once
talking to you doesnt prevent anyone else from talking my voice won't drown out there's
btw with the pedit no i dont believe that and i actually kinda doubt it
HOW is it dumb to want to hear from more people?

Also how else could you explain the lack of a kill...
Invisibility wrote:
In post 1341, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:

the words sound cool but none of this is correct?
That is how I recall the game. Dost thou disagree the bulk of your content relates to pushing Kokichi before this present day?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”