Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:08 am

Post by Foolster41 »

I forgot to mention, I investigated BJ last night and came up with innocent, also based on how he has been acting, I am pretty sure he is innocent.

Can we hold off on a lynch for just a little bit please?
Winner of the "if real life was like mafia" thread. :D
**May be going on permanent Limited Access as soon as April 1st. :(**
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:44 am

Post by StrykkerVerde »

EnderX I am sorry but I just cannot believe your claim. Say you were godfather and immune to night investigation. Now we have a "confirmed" innocent who nobody will be questioning as he continues to live until endgame, and nobody will ever think to lynch because we already found him innocent earlier.

That sounds like a very Godfatherish claim to me.

You only have two votes on you now so I don't see too much harm in placing a
Vote: EnderX
now.

But I do agree with Foolster that we shouldn't finish him off just yet.

Oh and a question for Crola, I'm a little worried about this extra vote setup we have going right now. For the moment it's fine but if we get to a 2 town and 1 scum endgame then we're going to have a 1 in 3 chance that the scum will just win automatically, and that's been bugging me for quite some time now. Is there a point in which the extra voting will stop?
I miss Puzzle.
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:57 am

Post by Crola »

StrykkerVerde wrote:Oh and a question for Crola, I'm a little worried about this extra vote setup we have going right now. For the moment it's fine but if we get to a 2 town and 1 scum endgame then we're going to have a 1 in 3 chance that the scum will just win automatically, and that's been bugging me for quite some time now. Is there a point in which the extra voting will stop?
I've put some thought into this, and I realize that as it gets closer to endgame, votes will be more precious. When I feel that an extra vote will greatly outbalance either side, I will start posting weather conditions that I know nobody has, then no one will have the extra vote, I feel this is thefairest way to go about it, unless you guys would rather I just not even bother putting up a fake weather condition.

Feel free to PM or post in thread your feelings on this subject, but no complaints means fake conditions will be displayed.
Kun Lan:"Oops, I guess my trick didn't work on you."
Harman:"Tricks are for kids, Kun. I'm an old man."
~ Killer7
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:00 am

Post by StrykkerVerde »

Unvote: EnderX

I'm sorry I did not realize that it was 4 to lynch, my appologies.
I miss Puzzle.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:06 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Foolster41 wrote:I forgot to mention, I investigated BJ last night and came up with innocent, also based on how he has been acting, I am pretty sure he is innocent.

Can we hold off on a lynch for just a little bit please?
You have GOT to be kidding me. Of all the potential people to view, you picked the guy who got the only known scum run up.
Regardless, you are most likely dead tonight since our doc is dead.

Is there some reason you don't want to lynch EnderX? I highly suspect Ender is Heat Wave, and we need to find out. If he is not, then we will need to look closely at a few others.

Also tomorrow, Bamboo is claiming he can prove his role is pro-town, we will need him to prove it tomorrow or lynch him.
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:11 am

Post by BabyJesus »

StrykkerVerde wrote:
Unvote: EnderX

I'm sorry I did not realize that it was 4 to lynch, my appologies.
this is not helpful
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:34 am

Post by Foolster41 »

No I'm not kidding.

Beleive it or not, you were not completly cleared BJ, as much as you'd like to think so. I was mildy sure of your innocence, but i liked the idea of making sure. Otherwise I didn't know who else to research.

EnderX's claim does look fishy to me, but I think I've found evidence that STD is scum, though unfortunitly I am unable to say why. I admit there is a possibility that I am wrong, but I think the odds are around 80% that STD is scum.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:51 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Foolster41 wrote:No I'm not kidding.

Beleive it or not, you were not completly cleared BJ, as much as you'd like to think so. I was mildy sure of your innocence, but i liked the idea of making sure. Otherwise I didn't know who else to research.

EnderX's claim does look fishy to me, but I think I've found evidence that STD is scum, though unfortunitly I am unable to say why. I admit there is a possibility that I am wrong, but I think the odds are around 80% that STD is scum.
Unless you have a guilty investigation, you don't know anything the rest of us don't know, and less then some. EnderX is the lynch today.

Although I do wish STD would check in and contribute, or be replaced.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:52 am

Post by BabyJesus »

I'm curious,is your "evidence" anything other then the fact you were most likely role-blocked 2 nights ago?
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:32 pm

Post by Crola »

BabyJesus wrote:Although I do wish STD would check in and contribute, or be replaced.
He was prodded the first time you asked. Around noonish.
~ Killer7
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:57 pm

Post by EnderX »

EnderX I am sorry but I just cannot believe your claim. Say you were godfather and immune to night investigation. Now we have a "confirmed" innocent who nobody will be questioning as he continues to live until endgame, and nobody will ever think to lynch because we already found him innocent earlier.
I never claimed to be immune to night investigation. I protect myself from kills. And it wouldn't necessarily last until the endgame. I can only use my power twice, and have already done so once before. I didn't want to say this earlier because I wasn't sure how much I could reveal without getting some kind of warning or penalty from the mod. All that I have said about my role is true. If you still want to kill me, so be it. If that's what everyone wants, I'll cast the final vote for myself, if needed, simply to get it over with. I'm hoping you don't want that; I'd prefer to stay in the game, myself. But I'm only one person, and have already got almost enough votes on me to kill me.

I'm just glad the town took scum the first two lynches. You can afford to lose one now, without completely losing the game. Just find them tomorrow, please.

As for my personal thoughts?
Vote: STD
. He's suspicious, and refused to claim when first brought up, as I recall. I'm still not quite sure how he escaped that. My vote's pretty much worthless, since I'm as good as dead anyway, but I hope it will be useful at some point in the future.
"No trees were harmed during the production of this post. However, several electrons were severely inconvenienced."
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:55 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

[quote=baby jesus]
Unless you have a guilty investigation, you don't know anything the rest of us don't know, and less then some. EnderX is the lynch today.[/quote]

Why not let people descide for themselves who to lynch BJ. We can all think fine for ourselves. I tell you I've seen a pattern that makes me suspect STD. Unfortunitly, it is hard to explaion exactly, it is partly intuition and partily having to do with what EnderX said in his last post. You are free to ignore this, but at the town's own peril.

As I said, EnderX's role sounds fishy, but not really clear to me. if this goes nowhere for a long time, then I will go along, but lynch STD tommarrow if Ender turns out to be clean. (Obviously I won't be there)
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:09 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Foolster41 wrote:
baby jesus wrote: Unless you have a guilty investigation, you don't know anything the rest of us don't know, and less then some. EnderX is the lynch today.
Why not let people descide for themselves who to lynch BJ. We can all think fine for ourselves. I tell you I've seen a pattern that makes me suspect STD. Unfortunitly, it is hard to explaion exactly, it is partly intuition and partily having to do with what EnderX said in his last post. You are free to ignore this, but at the town's own peril.

As I said, EnderX's role sounds fishy, but not really clear to me. if this goes nowhere for a long time, then I will go along, but lynch STD tommarrow if Ender turns out to be clean. (Obviously I won't be there)
Tell you what...follow me to EnderX today, and I promise we will take a VERY close look at STD tomorrow.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:50 am

Post by Foolster41 »

I would like to hear STD's claim before we lynch EnderX, since we already started a mass claim anyways. This day hasn't been going on very loing and so we can't loose anything from waiting just a little bit more.

Unless STD has some shatteringly obvious claim that screams scum, I'll follow you on enderX, but whoever is the roleblocker should target STD, that way I may get one more investigation if STD is the scum.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:51 am

Post by Foolster41 »

I would like to hear STD's claim before we lynch EnderX, since we already started a mass claim anyways. This day hasn't been going on very loing and so we can't loose anything from waiting just a little bit more.

Unless STD has some shatteringly obvious claim that screams scum, I'll follow you on enderX, but whoever is the roleblocker should target STD, that way I may get one more investigation if STD is the scum.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:10 am

Post by BabyJesus »

BabyJesus wrote:
Foolster41 wrote:
I'm still not convinced STD is pro-town as he says and think he would be the best suspect to push for a full claim. STD's theory that the mafia descided to not kill me but block me instead sounds unlikely. Also if doesn't a doc protect all actions against a player? (Block and kill target) so doing both together seems unlikely. This leaves only one possiblity in my mind, that it is a built-in role and the only one who would have that is the GF.

Save the Dragons I guess could be the godfather..

Is He though? I highly doubt it. I've never seen a godfather come up as "blocked", they usually come up innocent if they have any night immunity. And, no, docs don't usually protect against roleblocks, I think they usually just protect from being killed. You were probably roleblocked...andsince they probably cannot roleblock you again tonight, you should get a good view tonight.

Cloudy investigation results shouldn't be a reason to run people up though...I'd prefer we look at who is suspicious, like Vuredel..

The fact that Vuredel first cast suspicion on the outed cop, as well as being around at the time "Heat Wave" cast the hidden vote, as WELL as now claiming the way I got the serial killer lynched is suspicious leads me to think HE should be run up.

Masons are out there also....the dead Hezlucky was on, we probably have a few more. I see UT is already claiming rain, if we get TOO many more claims, we may do a mass outing..
Bump this post for Foolster - its basically why STD is probably not godfather and is clean...
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:50 am

Post by Foolster41 »

GFs do sometimes come up "unknown". At least, that's what polarboy told me. I'll ask him for examples of games.

I still don't see how it can hurt waiting to hear what STD has to say, since we have already started a mass claim anyway and there's very little likelyness of anything imporant coming up with a doc dead and a cop revealeed. Also this day is hardly a few days old and you're pushing for a lynch rather hard. I really don't see why you think it's so important to just lynch EnderX so quickly. Long days are better for the town.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:57 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Foolster41 wrote:GFs do sometimes come up "unknown". At least, that's what polarboy told me. I'll ask him for examples of games.

I still don't see how it can hurt waiting to hear what STD has to say, since we have already started a mass claim anyway and there's very little likelyness of anything imporant coming up with a doc dead and a cop revealeed. Also this day is hardly a few days old and you're pushing for a lynch rather hard. I really don't see why you think it's so important to just lynch EnderX so quickly. Long days are better for the town.
I'm not opposed to waiting for STD....
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:03 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I'm sorry. I'm here. Reading and posting coming right up.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:18 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

EnderX wrote:He's suspicious, and refused to claim when first brought up, as I recall. I'm still not quite sure how he escaped that.
When was this? Please tell me so I know if I should nod my head or smack you.

But I'll claim now.

My role is Cloudy. BJ and I are masons; he can verify this. You probably got unknown because my role is cloudy. At least, that would be my guess now. Nothing in my role specifically says that results are off, but then again millers aren't told they're millers.

At least, that's what I think. I really can't say for certain why you got unknown on me.

Vote: Ender
that's three. I trust BJ (obviously).
BabyJesus wrote:
Save the Dragons
I guess could be the godfather..

Is
He though? I highly doubt it. I've never seen a godfather come up as "blocked", they usually come up innocent if they have any night immunity. And, no, docs don't usually protect against roleblocks, I think they usually just protect from being killed. You were probably roleblocked...andsince they probably cannot roleblock you again tonight, you should get a good view tonight.

Cloudy
investigation results shouldn't be a reason to run people up though...I'd prefer we look at who is suspicious, like Vuredel..

The
fact that Vuredel first cast suspicion on the outed cop, as well as being around at the time "Heat Wave" cast the hidden vote, as WELL as now claiming the way I got the serial killer lynched is suspicious leads me to think HE should be run up.

Masons
are out there also....the dead Hezlucky was on, we probably have a few more. I see UT is already claiming rain, if we get TOO many more claims, we may do a mass outing..
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:01 pm

Post by EnderX »

STD wrote: When was this? Please tell me so I know if I should nod my head or smack you.
I was certain I'd seen you do that, but I can't find it looking back over the earlier posts. Smack away.

Now, for a bit of programming logic:

If (BJ.AgreeSTD or BJ.BackSTD)
{
ddd
EnderX.
Unvote ("STD")
}
Else
{
ddd
EnderX.
Vote.Confirm ("STD")
}
Endif
Translation: If BJ does back you, I'll unvote. Otherwise, it's a confirm vote. Mod, please take both of those actions as being automatic, unless that's somehow against game rules.

Although I still don't see why everyone thinks I'm scum.
"No trees were harmed during the production of this post. However, several electrons were severely inconvenienced."
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:13 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

I'm gonna go ahead and trust BabyJesus and STD on this one. EnderX came and defended himself by doing nothing but trying and keep attention on STD instead of providing real reasons why he is innocent.

With that I will...

Vote: EnderX
I miss Puzzle.
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:03 am

Post by Crola »

Vote Count

3 EnderX
(BabyJesus, Dragon Phoenix, STD, Strykker)
1 STD
(EnderX)
0 No Execution

6 Not Voting
(DP, Bamboomancer, Strykker, EnderX, Save The Dragons, Foolster)

The crowd gathers around Ender as he screams "Get back, I have mist and I know how to use it!" Unfortunately since it's broad daylight and the town is standing only inches away from him he's quite visible and is immediately thrown out of the sky.

EnderX (Mist/pro-town [Self-Protecter]) has been executed
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:05 am

Post by Crola »

It is now Evening 3, send all choices to me by Friday 11:59PM.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:39 am

Post by Crola »

The town wakes up to find BJ has been in the heat for too long, he just can't go on.

BJ (Raindrop [Mason]) is too hot to go on

On Morning 4, there will be a lot of
Snow
so watch out for children with snowballs.

With 5 alive it's three to execute.
~ Killer7

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”