SMBMIII: Bowser's MEGA Potluck Surprise (Final)

sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by sthar8 »

Mollie, mhork knew when Elyse could be targeted when nobody else in the thread could possibly have that information. He's as conftown as it gets in this game.

I'm leaving work now, and you guys are my first priority when I get home. You're getting a case on GIF tonight.

Mollie, I know you don't want him to be, but he's scum. Work with me on this.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Oh sweet. Thanks for that 1v1 offer.
I was kinda worried about mhork after that bizzare no kill.

@Mollie: setup.
Red scum had gf, dayvig, and rolecop, which is pretty strong team. Green flipped ninja and 1-shot disable, which isn't that strong. I would expect somewhere along a scumdoc (we haven't seen any maf protecting role and since its multiball there's very high chance for at least one scumteam to have one since we also had a vig flip.) I don't think neighborizer doesn't really fit to green scum role.

Also anyone familiar with tippy's scummeta would know that I'm pretty much confirmed town.
Scum tippy do NOT WK his buddies. He can bus them, but he doesn't wk. The closest he did to protect his buddy was in walking dead (to thor) and even then it was subtle. You can go look at newb 1417 for example of his scumplay.

Also as I said, this no-kill pretty much clears me (and mollie) because for us, skipping a kill was a pointless move since I was townreading mollie like hell. If I was scum, all I had to do was to kill mhork and lynch sthar. Same goes for mollie. All she had to do was kill mhork and easylynch sthar.

One might argue that this could be a wifom, but hell, why bother with pointless wifom when there's an easier way and more efficient way?

If sthar officially agrees to 1v1 me, I'll continue.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by sthar8 »

Bear with me, I'm old. What do you mean by 1v1?
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by sthar8 »

Also Happy Scumday Mhork!
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

OMFG is it really my scumday?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Happy 2 years!
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by sthar8 »

All right, here's the deal: GIF is scum, and I'm going to need you two to both help me lynch him. I'm going to talk about why Mhork's townread is wrong, then I'm going to argue with GIF's last post, then I'm going to explain why you should get your heads in this game and win it.

First:
In post 3221, Lord Mhork wrote:All I know is that it's either you or sthar. If it were GIF, he'd have killed and nailed an easy LyLo.
All three of us had easy LYLO kills. Mollie kills you and votes me, GIF kills either you to vote me or me to vote mollie, and I kill GIF to vote mollie. None of us had any reason to no kill, so the no kill must not be indicative.
In post 3177, Lord Mhork wrote:His posts just scream town. Like, there's all sort of motivation and effort and everything.
Everything GIF posted before yesterday looks like he has a twitter-esque post restriction. Seriously, there's no effort in slamming out two sentence posts and naked votes without scumhunting. Go read his iso and then tell me that slot was doing anything productive. He only starts to get energetic after Saki's lynch, once he had to actively push a town lynch.

Aaaand I'm tired. I'll argue with GIF tomorrow if I have time at work. Half of you are V/LA right now anyway.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:17 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

And I thought it was gonna be deep.

1. Not you. Not Mhork. Scum-you would've been fucked if you killed mhork and scum-mhork would've garnered a lot of suspicion if someone else other than him died.
2. lol. My posts are usually one-liners unless I'm motivated, which I can bring a storm with my post. (E.g. that jungle republic game that recently ended).
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:34 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Also 1v1:

Duel to the death.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:40 am

Post by sthar8 »

And how exactly would that work in our present circumstance?

Like I said, if it were scum me Mhork wouldn't be the one who died.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Bowser »

The First votal of Day 7 (AKA GO CARDS!)

sthar8
Lord Mhork
GuyInFreezer
pirate mollie
No Lynch (1) sthar8

Not voting: pirate mollie, Lord Mhork, GiF

V/LA: pirate mollie (Weekends)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch,
at deadline, and
to no lynch.

Day 6 will end on
Saturday, November 2nd, @ 12:00am CDT
or
>>>(expired on 2013-11-02 01:00:00)<<<
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:04 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3234, sthar8 wrote:And how exactly would that work in our present circumstance?

Like I said, if it were scum me Mhork wouldn't be the one who died.
And *gasp* he didn't die!
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:23 am

Post by sthar8 »

Don't be dense.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:22 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Well I don't know what you're asking in 3234.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by Bowser »

Watching the world series Game 4 tonight. I am not at home so votecounts will be delayed and if the day ends during the game, the transition will go without flavor.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by sthar8 »

Fine, we'll do this the blunt way.
In post 3232, GuyInFreezer wrote:And I thought it was gonna be deep.
My workday yesterday was fourteen hours long. I got home at 1:30, posted at 2:00, and had to be up for work at 8:00. I realize that you need to display bravado regardless of what I actually post, but you can show a little patience. I have more, and we have plenty of time.
In post 3232, GuyInFreezer wrote:1. Not you. Not Mhork. Scum-you would've been fucked if you killed mhork and scum-mhork would've garnered a lot of suspicion if someone else other than him died.
ad nauseam fallacy is annoying. Are you really trying to add mhork to the lynchable pool after discussing how close to confirmed he is on this same page? No? Then lets try to keep the speculation relevant.

I've posited twice now that the correct play for scum-me would be to nk
you
, leaving me with Mollie (suspicious of me) and Mhork (suspicious of Mollie). In that situation, I feed Mhork's suspicions of Mollie and ride it to the win. You're current answer of "lolno" leaves something to be desired as a counterargument.
In post 3232, GuyInFreezer wrote:2. lol. My posts are usually one-liners unless I'm motivated, which I can bring a storm with my post. (E.g. that jungle republic game that recently ended).
Yeah. That's what I said. Duh. :roll:
In post 3238, GuyInFreezer wrote:Well I don't know what you're asking in 3234.
You asked me for a "1v1" before you continue with whatever it is you were doing in 3226. I assume that requires some action on my part, and when I asked what that would be you gave me a nonsensical answer.

I have seen the term "1v1" used since my return to the site, but only in fits of unadulterated idiocy where one player seems to be suggesting that town lynch his target of choice, then lynch him the next day if he is wrong. The intent here appears to be sacrificing the town's numbers advantage on the altar of foolish adolescent ego, which is another way of saying "bad play" or "scummy." Obviously, we couldn't "1v1" in that manner because we're in MYLO, so I assume you're talking about something else rather than being blisteringly stupid.

So how do you propose that we "1v1?" Pistols at dawn? Gay chicken? Kissing contest with a panel of Mhork, Mollie, and Bowser as judges? Holy war between our worshipers? Put two votes on each of us and let the cosmic concept of chance decide at deadline?

Maybe we should pick something that would be fair to you.

More when I'm done with work.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3240, sthar8 wrote:Fine, we'll do this the blunt way.
In post 3232, GuyInFreezer wrote:And I thought it was gonna be deep.
My workday yesterday was fourteen hours long. I got home at 1:30, posted at 2:00, and had to be up for work at 8:00. I realize that you need to display bravado regardless of what I actually post, but you can show a little patience. I have more, and we have plenty of time.
I like it fast and furious when I'm fired up.
In post 3240, sthar8 wrote:
In post 3232, GuyInFreezer wrote:1. Not you. Not Mhork. Scum-you would've been fucked if you killed mhork and scum-mhork would've garnered a lot of suspicion if someone else other than him died.
ad nauseam fallacy is annoying. Are you really trying to add mhork to the lynchable pool after discussing how close to confirmed he is on this same page? No? Then lets try to keep the speculation relevant.

I've posited twice now that the correct play for scum-me would be to nk
you
, leaving me with Mollie (suspicious of me) and Mhork (suspicious of Mollie). In that situation, I feed Mhork's suspicions of Mollie and ride it to the win. You're current answer of "lolno" leaves something to be desired as a counterargument.
lol
Me suggesting to 1v1 clearly indicates that I'm doing my best putting mhork as town (aka not-lynch slot). (even though the no-kill still bothers me a bit.)

Also you killing me and making mhork to vote mollie is a whole lot different level than me/mollie killing mhork and letting the other vote you, unless mhork is a complete idiot who would scumread someone just because his neighbor said so. (Remember that I walked mhork through the mollie-townread Day 3.)

So, you skipping a kill to create WIFOM is a viable strategy for you, while skipping a kill is just plain dumb and pointless move for me/mollie that it doesn't even worth that WIFOM.
In post 3232, GuyInFreezer wrote:2. lol. My posts are usually one-liners unless I'm motivated, which I can bring a storm with my post. (E.g. that jungle republic game that recently ended).
Yeah. That's what I said. Duh. :roll:
Obviously "as town" is implied. Duh. :roll:
In post 3238, GuyInFreezer wrote:Well I don't know what you're asking in 3234.
You asked me for a "1v1" before you continue with whatever it is you were doing in 3226. I assume that requires some action on my part, and when I asked what that would be you gave me a nonsensical answer.

I have seen the term "1v1" used since my return to the site, but only in fits of unadulterated idiocy where one player seems to be suggesting that town lynch his target of choice, then lynch him the next day if he is wrong. The intent here appears to be sacrificing the town's numbers advantage on the altar of foolish adolescent ego, which is another way of saying "bad play" or "scummy." Obviously, we couldn't "1v1" in that manner because we're in MYLO, so I assume you're talking about something else rather than being blisteringly stupid.

So how do you propose that we "1v1?" Pistols at dawn? Gay chicken? Kissing contest with a panel of Mhork, Mollie, and Bowser as judges? Holy war between our worshipers? Put two votes on each of us and let the cosmic concept of chance decide at deadline?

Maybe we should pick something that would be fair to you.

More when I'm done with work.
I was basically asking for your commitment since you were a bit too worried about the LyLo since Day 4 or whenever Saki got lynched.
What I meant by 1v1 is for both of us to completely drop every bit of doubt from mollie and mhork (basically shutting down the "other way out") and deathtunnel each other until one of us is lynched.
If you said "no," I'm gonna work with everyone here (including you) to make sure that we ALL have a very strong townread on mollie and mhork and then proceed to deathtunnel.
So basically you and I will be the players, and Mhork and mollie will be the judges.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3241, GuyInFreezer wrote:Also you killing me and making mhork to vote mollie is a whole lot different level than me/mollie killing mhork and letting the other vote you, unless mhork is a complete idiot who would scumread someone just because his neighbor said so. (Remember that I walked mhork through the mollie-townread Day 3.)
Which he agreed on.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Bowser »

No posts in 24 hours...
It's
BOWSER TIME!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

prod them :<
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3225, sthar8 wrote:Mollie, mhork knew when Elyse could be targeted when nobody else in the thread could possibly have that information. He's as conftown as it gets in this game.

I'm leaving work now, and you guys are my first priority when I get home. You're getting a case on GIF tonight.

Mollie, I know you don't want him to be, but he's scum. Work with me on this.
mebbe we have different definitions of conftown.
whew!
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

VOTE: No Lynch
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Bowser »

No one died.

(expired on 2013-10-30 23:19:22) until Day 8 unless everyone wants Day to begin earlier.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Bowser »

Lord Mhork, who was
Shy Guy
, who was
Bowser's 1-shot Neighborizer
, asphyxiated Night 7

It is now Lylo. You have (expired on 2013-11-06 23:43:57) to settle this.

3 alive, 2 to lynch. Deadline means Town loses.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:41 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VOTE: sthar8
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”