CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:48 am

Post by CoolBot »

If we're assuming there are only two mafia left, DS isn't nessarily one. I think there's three, however, and my best guess are Gaspode, DS, & Morpheus.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Approved by George W. Bush
Vraak X

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:08 pm

Post by Vraak X »

DEADLINE imposed for SUNDAY. Deadline MAY be lifted if activity continues.
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:33 am

Post by Morpheus »

Any Ideas of why DS is out of action?

Posting in every game that I will post less due to a new dog I just got.
Yeah..
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:43 pm

Post by CoolBot »

*cough*
CoolBot wrote:I gave Dragon Slayer the Cysobin pill to keep him from voting. Otherwise, the mafia would've been able to deadlock the day and gaurantee a win.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:38 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yeah, You beat me to the punch...I don't know about anyone else, but with there being a deadline, I want to go ahead and put my vote out there for now and
Vote:Gaspode
...If someone else is a better target then I will change, but otherwise forget it.
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:55 pm

Post by Morpheus »

Sorry didn't see that. :oops:
Yeah..
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:35 am

Post by Gaspode »

Funny, I didn't either. Anyway, this pretty much confirms Coolbot, leaving us with four other lynch candidates for today. If we assume that there are two votable scum left, each person has a 2/3 chance of guessing correctly. If we don't get scum, we're dead, but it shouldn't be that hard to find mafia (it averages out to about a 50% shot, I believe).

Anyway, I think I'm one of the least suspicious people out there. The only reason I know of that people think I am suspicious is the mass claim thing, which is completely worthless. Any arguments about me supporting C_D are obviously out the window, since he was town.

Morpheus' and Prizm's claims have yet to be verified very strongly, maybe we should look at them. I'll examine their posts and get back to you by tonight or Sunday with some more thoughts. In the meantime, I'd like to hear some of the logic against me.

Request to mod: Can you extend the deadline by a day or two or just lift it all together? My spring break starts today, but I'm busy this weekend. I'll have a lot more time starting Sunday or Monday.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:43 pm

Post by CoolBot »

I'm only voting Gaspode on the basis of elimination. I'd be willing to switch to Morpheus if that's the way the votes go.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:42 pm

Post by Vraak X »

By request, deadline has been bumped off.
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:58 pm

Post by Morpheus »

Uhh, I thought my role was confirmed when my mason buddy died and showed I am telling the truth.
Yeah..
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:58 pm

Post by Prizm »

Gaspode, I find that last post somewhat suspicious.

You "suspect" both me and Morpheus, although I have gotten result off of it twice and both times it meshed with the information that came out, and Morpheus's ability is easily checked.

Note: Both times my successful mind probes involved Morpheus in some way, so I'm willing to bet that he's innocent, as no other person has come forward to say that he was EPR's mason buddy.

FoS: Gaspode
"But good is not a thing of perception. What is 'good' in one culture cannot be 'evil' in another. This might be true of mores and minor practices, but not of virtue. Virtue is absolute."
-Drizzt Do'Urden
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:19 pm

Post by CoolBot »

Morpheus wrote:Uhh, I thought my role was confirmed when my mason buddy died and showed I am telling the truth.
And the only confirmation we have that EnPace even was a mason is your say so. Unless EnPace mentioned it earlier and I missed it, I have no reason to believe you.
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:33 pm

Post by Prizm »

I do. From my investigation last night, I found that EPR had a partner.
"But good is not a thing of perception. What is 'good' in one culture cannot be 'evil' in another. This might be true of mores and minor practices, but not of virtue. Virtue is absolute."
-Drizzt Do'Urden
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 4:35 am

Post by CoolBot »

Alright, and reding back, I see Morpheus did say he had a partner in his original claim. I'd forgotten that.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 4:36 am

Post by CoolBot »

Ah, I see. And reading back, I see Morphes did mention a partner in his original claim. I'd forgotten that.
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:05 pm

Post by Gaspode »

I apologize for the wrongful pseudo-FOS. I didn't actually have time to read back to check on the claims, so I was just working from memory. Now that I've read a bit, I think that, besides DS, Nanook is least confirmable and most suspicious, followed by Prizm. Reasons tomorrow, it's late and we turn the clocks ahead tonight.
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:09 pm

Post by Prizm »

Gaspode: if my ability is nonconfirmable, then how did I come up with that bit about Morpheus being knowledgeable about guns (plural) before he claimed?
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:54 am

Post by Vraak X »

/bumpity bumpity bump
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 5:35 am

Post by Morpheus »

Thats true. Prizm and I are confirmed and so is coolbot.

Coolbot- gave DS pill. (btw do it again tonight)
Prizm- new my role before I claimed and found Out EPR had a buddy
Me- I was a partner with EPR and have found out about the weapons.

Right now I am suspicous of Gaspode. Your role is weird. You stop someone from being lynched? I actually think Nanook, DS, and gaspode are the scum.
Nanook said he thought Gaspode was innocent and if I don't think he is then that would make Nanook scum also. And we are pretty much positive DS is.
Yeah..
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:13 am

Post by CoolBot »

Unfortunatly, I don't have another knockout pill, though I do have another object that might be of use.

It's seems wierd to me that there were two lynch blockers in the game. I think Gaspode's making his role up.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:29 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Actually, if you guys read through all my earlier posts, I have been trying to get Gaspode lynched for a while. I have agreed in some situations that he may be innocent, but I don't recall ever saying that he actually is. I have been voting him ever since day 2 or 3. I am surely not mafia. I think that I would be confirmed for the fact that I have been letting everyone know my results for the past few days. How would I know people's weapons if I were actually scum? I don't have think that scum would actually need that ability. If anything I most certainly do agree with Gaspode being scum, which is why my vote is on him and will remain that way throughout the rest of the game. Dragon Slayer is the only other one that I think is scum, I don't know for sure if there actually is three or not..but I guess we'll find out eventually. If anything you guys should rid of Gaspode and DS before even thinking of me as a possibility.
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:45 am

Post by Gaspode »

It's seems wierd to me that there were two lynch blockers in the game. I think Gaspode's making his role up.
It seems weird to me, too, but I would have to be the biggest idiot in the world to make up an almost duplicate role. (Mine was slightly different; the method is different, and I can't protect myself.)

The only reason I said Prizm was suspicious is that he is definitely the least confirmed of anyone after Nanook and myself, and as I believe there are three mafia and I know I'm not one, he's the best choice left.

I think Nanook is the best target for today, though. In addition to the fact that he's spent the entire game looking for easy-lynch targets (first CoolBot, then C_D, then me), all his information would be very easy to make up. Both DL-44's were known before he came out with them, and the fact that Morpheus has an E-11 makes that an easy guess for EPR.
vote: Nanook
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:47 am

Post by Gaspode »

Bah, simu-post, believe it or not. (I was sidetracked in the middle of writing my post, and I couldn't check it with Preview like I usually do.)

My reply: Of course you're trying to get me lynched, I've been an easy target since I defended C_D, as the town has been dumb enough to associate unorthodox strategy discussion as scummyness.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:53 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, yeah sure you guys did say what you're weapons were at some point in the game, but I do believe that I mentioned the DL-44 before you did Gaspode on you're part. And also after going back through the thread I didn't see EPR ever state his, and I found out that it was an E-11 which I don't recall being mentioned in the game before. Coolbot's satanaka I do remember, so no I can't prove myself there, but I still think that my role is pretty defineable...

My vote still stands on Gaspode.
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:04 am

Post by Gaspode »

Well, yeah sure you guys did say what you're weapons were at some point in the game, but I do believe that I mentioned the DL-44 before you did Gaspode on you're part.
This is incorrect. I've run a search, the first time I said I had a DL-44 was February 19, here:
FOS: Morpheus. Who would carry an E-11 for protection? They're a lot more powerful, conspicuous, and cumbersome than a simple DL-44, which is what Zoneace had and what I currently have for my own protection.
You never mentioned DL-44 as Smoke Bandit, and your first post as Nanook was the February 23.

As for the E-11, I think you may just be taking a risk. Since Morpheus has an E-11, it's likely that his partner did, too, and you can't be proven wrong, as EPR is dead.

So there's nothing to confirm you. That brings you to the same confirmed/unconfirmed level as me, and I believe your bandwagon hunting was much more suspicious than the ONLY argument against me, which I have shot down time and time again.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”