Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3775 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3772, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 3769, zMuffinMan wrote:
PV wrote:Mac hasn't been around, and his isos (him and predecessors) are pretty uninformative. If you have something to point out, please do.
nothing in particular, but you're not trying to interact with mac at all, really. which just seems kind of odd.
like, for example,

|------------------------------------------------|
amount of analysis you've done on baezu today

|-|
amount of analysis you've done on mac today

i see no real intent to interact with mac, either. granted he's currently v/la, but i'm talking about prior to this.
pv wrote:Because she had no reason to give for why she was scummy without addressing the huge attack on her for 14+ days. You can't ignore it then bring it up later without causing suspicion.
er... don't really follow this. she said amrun's attack seemed somewhat scummy in 1195 then later changed it to null. how does your reasoning apply here?
I've stated my opinion in 3554.
Titus thinks Mac is town, I asked why.
Nobody else has an opinion on Mac.
You want Mac interaction? Make him post.
And since I did Baezu, I'll let you analyze ArcAngel/Mac's slot. Maybe you'll catch something I missed.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3776 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

pv wrote:She did this to counter interest in the Zoidberg wagon.
the zoidberg wagon wasn't a thing when she did this iirc. i'll go back and check now.
pv wrote:If Amrun was scummy to Baezu before, how did Amrun become null when Amrun's behavior did not change?
that's exactly my point. i can see, for example, baezu-town reconsidering her read after looking at it again, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me that baezu-scum changed her approach here. if it was distancing (as 1195 suggests if baezu is scum), then why not continue it in her reads list?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3777 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

hm, i have my timeline of d1 events wrong.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3778 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i need to head out for about an hour. i'll go back over the zoidberg/baezu stuff when i get back. i'm remembering events in the incorrect order.

before i go,
pv wrote:And it wasn't scummy before she flipped scum, because I didn't do analysis on her scum-intent posting until she flipped.
out of interest, where was all the analysis prior to today? your push on baezu today is like 10x the effort youv'e put into pushing anybody else so far this game.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3779 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:29 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah i still don't agree with your analysis.

amrun wanted to lynch baezu for most of d1 - at the point that she called baezu town, the baezu wagon was well and truly dead. she was among 4 players still on it (including zoidberg); the others had dispersed after calling baezu town prior to her. there was no way amrun was pushing a baezu lynch through d1 so she moved to AJ because that wagon actually had some support. if she had continued trying to push a baezu lynch, she woulda looked bad for it, so calling baezu town and hopping onto the next best chance at a mislynch seems pretty standard here, regardless of whether baezu actually is town or scum. i don't feel as strongly that the interactions point to baezu being town, but i don't see them as scum-scum interactions like you're suggesting they are. it's entirely possible amrun just gave up on a baezu mislynch and instead tried for an AJ mislynch. i guess it's also possible that she had an excuse to stop distancing from baezu, but given how hard she pushed for baezu's lynch for most of d1 and how easily it could have happened, i see baezu-town as more likely than baezu-scum at this point.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm starting to get paranoid about the current gamestate. the two most suspicious players are attacking the third most suspicious player. either this is some desperate last ditch effort to ml lynchbait, or one of you is bussing, or my reads are really fucking off right now.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3781 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:42 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@kalimar,

is there any particular reason you chose to vote mac over PV?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3782 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

BRO stop being a lazy fuck
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3783 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:10 am

Post by Kalimar »

Limited access until Wednesday
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3784 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:57 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

PeregrineV
(2)
- zMuffinMan, Baezu
Mac (1) - Kalimar
Baezu
(2)
- Mac, PeregrineV
Kalimar (1) - Titus

Not voting (1) - BROseidon

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
(expired on 2013-10-07 11:38:15)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3785 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

PV, I really don't like your ignoring my belief that Kalimar may be scum because I'm not a high scum read. In fact, that's near slip worthy. It suggests that you are only responding to those who are opposed to you. I find it near ridiculous that both Muffin and Baezu could be scum.

VOTE: PV

On a side note, I hate being ignored. I'd rather be called stupid.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3786 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by Baezu »

Sorry guys. I will also have limited access until tomorrow night.
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3787 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3728, Titus wrote:Who went for Natirasha over Amrun?
Please tell me that someone did this before I got back so that I don't have to...

Also, maybe it's because I'm tired, but I'm catching up right now and I'm having a hard time pinning anything down for certain.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3788 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3729, zMuffinMan wrote:and yes, i'm aware that if oriole and you are town, that would make the first 9 slots on zoidberg town, but stranger things have happened. i've seen a game where a wagon of the same size on a town player consisted entirely of town players (and that game was lost largely due to VCA, ironically).
In all fairness, Zoidberg was, like, really obvscum.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3789 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3782, zMuffinMan wrote:BRO stop being a lazy fuck
Dude I just got back from my V/LA. I'm almost caught up.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3790 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Caught up. Intent to hammer p5, but there's some stuff I want to take care some time between tomorrow and Wednesday when I have 30 minutes.

I want to do some in-depth analysis of Nati vs. Amrun, because Amrun totes should have been lynched that day, but something happened and it got Nati lynched despite the fact that I had pulled off (me being one of the biggest Eddie pushers), and despite Nati not actually being that scummy.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3791 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3790, BROseidon wrote:Caught up. Intent to hammer p5, but there's some stuff I want to take care some time between tomorrow and Wednesday when I have 30 minutes.

I want to do some in-depth analysis of Nati vs. Amrun, because Amrun totes should have been lynched that day, but something happened and it got Nati lynched despite the fact that I had pulled off (me being one of the biggest Eddie pushers), and despite Nati not actually being that scummy.
Considering the amount of effort I'm putting in that's being ignored, I'll hammer tommorrow morning if I'm still at L-1. Don't want to with 8 days left, but if everyone else has given up I'm not playing by myself.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3792 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:21 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

why would you even threaten to hammer yourself if you're town?

and don't act like you're the only one playing this game, especially when the effort you've put into this game prior to today pales in comparison to others.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3793 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:30 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3791, PeregrineV wrote:Considering the amount of effort I'm putting in that's being ignored, I'll hammer tommorrow morning if I'm still at L-1. Don't want to with 8 days left, but if everyone else has given up I'm not playing by myself.
You coasted through the first 4 day phases, though. Yeah, you're putting in a lot of legwork now, but it looks like scum realizing that they need to actually close out the last few mislynches because conftown-me is still around, and muffin and titus are both very strong universal townreads.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3794 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3792, zMuffinMan wrote:why would you even threaten to hammer yourself if you're town?

and don't act like you're the only one playing this game, especially when the effort you've put into this game prior to today pales in comparison to others.
Bro has stated intent to hammer. I think he is 90% town. So, what difference does it make extending the game an extra week?

And the more evidence I show about why I think Baezu is scum, the more you think I'm scum.

What exactly is it your looking for?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3795 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3793, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3791, PeregrineV wrote:Considering the amount of effort I'm putting in that's being ignored, I'll hammer tommorrow morning if I'm still at L-1. Don't want to with 8 days left, but if everyone else has given up I'm not playing by myself.
You coasted through the first 4 day phases, though. Yeah, you're putting in a lot of legwork now, but it looks like scum realizing that they need to actually close out the last few mislynches because conftown-me is still around, and muffin and titus are both very strong universal townreads.
One vote will prove you wrong.

But, I'll be here all day, so will wait until then.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3796 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Prod dodge. Major work issue.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3797 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

PV wrote:And the more evidence I show about why I think Baezu is scum, the more you think I'm scum.
*shrug* i find the way you've been attacking baezu (and only baezu) thoroughly unconvincing. i also find it weird that you've basically coasted through the game until now and you've only started putting in a load of effort now the endgame is in sight.

now you're doing some ate-like threat to hammer yourself, whereas PV-town should be doing whatever the fuck he can to prevent that happening today.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3798 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by Mac »

pV you are so much better than threatening to hammer yourself. if you are town there is one person you know is town; you. saying shit like that is stupid.

in other news baezu may be town but i have a fee pages to read and im pretty ill so that will be on the backfoot for a while.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3799 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Baezu »

Seriously pv why would you threaten to hammer yourself if you're town?
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”