Newbie 2042 - Musicals

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Facebones »

In post 569, Enchant wrote:I checked you two and revealed when i decided to reveal. I don't give a shit when, i had zero reasons to wait any longer and you can continue to tell me it's bad timing, but i bit bored from that. Don't teach me how to play, i didn't ask it, please.
I'm not teaching you how to play, I think you made it pretty clear you have more experience than I do. I was merely asking why you decided to reveal when you did, thinking it was better than disregarding the old players list.
Don't get sassy with me, boy.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:55 am

Post by RLotus »

The whole reason of making an order of claiming is so that you get the mafia to claim first. Then, they will be locked into their claim before the real PRs claim. We saw that with NM, who claimed a cop who was roleblocked, then Mini claimed Doc who was roleblocked. If Mini had claimed first, NM would have known not to claim roleblocked.

So, yes, if enchant were the real cop there is benefit for him to make me claim before claiming his supposed red check on me.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 573, RLotus wrote: Also, yes, you should have at least questioned your BM read after day 1. He pushed hard on a towny and got them lynched. I'm not saying you should necessarily be trying to elim him then and there, but your level of confidence on the BM read after his actions on day 1 should only be coming from someone who KNOWS he is town.
No, townies do dumb things sometime.. I probably asked more questions if Amelia was mafia, because how it's unlikely for townie push mafia member on 1day. Even more if he survive night after this. I dunno, i would probably just check him, just for sure.

While mafia of course know who is who, townies don't. And they tend to target each other very often, so that doesh't mean anything, not on 1 day.

Also, counterquestion. Why you say i'm almost confirmed town as well as BM? How you explain that? I pushed Facebones so why you not question self about that?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 575, Facebones wrote:
In post 569, Enchant wrote:I checked you two and revealed when i decided to reveal. I don't give a shit when, i had zero reasons to wait any longer and you can continue to tell me it's bad timing, but i bit bored from that. Don't teach me how to play, i didn't ask it, please.
I'm not teaching you how to play, I think you made it pretty clear you have more experience than I do. I was merely asking why you decided to reveal when you did, thinking it was better than disregarding the old players list.
Don't get sassy with me, boy.
Again, claims after this is useless for town, even harmful. Because he claimed my role, he just claimed Mafia, and i knew who is other mafia.

Why i should wait for Doc reveal? List just lost his sense.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:03 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 577, Enchant wrote:No, townies do dumb things sometime.. I probably asked more questions if Amelia was mafia, because how it's unlikely for townie push mafia member on 1day. Even more if he survive night after this. I dunno, i would probably just check him, just for sure.
Of course towns do that, but it should at least make you question your read. Being supremely confident just isn't natural there.
In post 577, Enchant wrote:Also, counterquestion. Why you say i'm almost confirmed town as well as BM? How you explain that? I pushed Facebones so why you not question self about that?
I didn't know FB was town at that point. I just thought you had a newb town vibe. Admittedly, you played very well at hiding in the town up until your claim yesterday.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 576, RLotus wrote:The whole reason of making an order of claiming is so that you get the mafia to claim first. Then, they will be locked into their claim before the real PRs claim. We saw that with NM, who claimed a cop who was roleblocked, then Mini claimed Doc who was roleblocked. If Mini had claimed first, NM would have known not to claim roleblocked.

So, yes, if enchant were the real cop there is benefit for him to make me claim before claiming his supposed red check on me.
I know about reason why list exists.

List sense lost after mafia become obvious, so i revealed and tell who is maf. And my screw there is only i'm revealed too late.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:06 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 578, Enchant wrote:Why i should wait for Doc reveal? List just lost his sense.
Keeping the doc alive really isn't that useful in that scenario. What, the doc gets a save and we have 4 left? Then it's better for us to sleep to make an odd number. Literally just extending the game.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 579, RLotus wrote:
In post 577, Enchant wrote:No, townies do dumb things sometime.. I probably asked more questions if Amelia was mafia, because how it's unlikely for townie push mafia member on 1day. Even more if he survive night after this. I dunno, i would probably just check him, just for sure.
Of course towns do that, but it should at least make you question your read. Being supremely confident just isn't natural there.
In post 577, Enchant wrote:Also, counterquestion. Why you say i'm almost confirmed town as well as BM? How you explain that? I pushed Facebones so why you not question self about that?
I didn't know FB was town at that point. I just thought you had a newb town vibe. Admittedly, you played very well at hiding in the town up until your claim yesterday.
Well thanks, being town certanly helps that.

You can't be 100% sure about anyone unless checked, that's right. But again, i had reason to believe he is town, also i had some reasons to believe Amelia is town. So that's happened to some dumb TownVsTownVsTown holy war, where Mafia just sit and look.

Also i still can't understand. Why Not_Mafia not placed final vote on Amelia, but just joined wagon on Facebones? Especially when he hammer Salsa and even self. What sense in that?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 581, RLotus wrote:
In post 578, Enchant wrote:Why i should wait for Doc reveal? List just lost his sense.
Keeping the doc alive really isn't that useful in that scenario. What, the doc gets a save and we have 4 left? Then it's better for us to sleep to make an odd number. Literally just extending the game.
More heads better. Also that's still will be fight against me or you/Not_Mafia, and miseluminate still results in lose. So that's doesh't really change things.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:18 am

Post by RLotus »

The only reason I can think that NM and yourself voted on FB instead of Amelie was because BM was so tunneled on Amelie. You thought that you could miselim FB then BM would make it easy to miselim Amelie the next day. Idk dude you should have asked him in mafia chat haha

FB, are the squabbles between me and enchant helping you solve, or am I wasting time responding?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:20 am

Post by RLotus »

Actually I bet I'm right about that and that is why you so suddenly switched from the amelie wagon to the FB wagon.
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Facebones »

I'm not sure whether it's the language barrier or what, but I'm getting hella confused with Enchants reasoning.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:23 am

Post by RLotus »

Because his narrative isnt very good
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 584, RLotus wrote:The only reason I can think that NM and yourself voted on FB instead of Amelie was because BM was so tunneled on Amelie. You thought that you could miselim FB then BM would make it easy to miselim Amelie the next day. Idk dude you should have asked him in mafia chat haha

FB, are the squabbles between me and enchant helping you solve, or am I wasting time responding?
I can't, i don't have chat with him.

Also, you can also surrender and cease wasting my time. I promise confortable prison insead of grave like for Not_Mafia.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 586, Facebones wrote:I'm not sure whether it's the language barrier or what, but I'm getting hella confused with Enchants reasoning.
Probably. What you get wrong?
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Facebones »

This one for example
In post 379, Battle Mage wrote:If Salsa flips town, this is the order for claiming:

Not Mafia
Facebones
MiniMegabyte
RLotus
Enchant

that is my last will and testament
Why did you wait for doc reveal? And since you did wait for the doc reveal, why not just follow the queue?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 590, Facebones wrote: Why did you wait for doc reveal? And since you did wait for the doc reveal, why not just follow the queue?
Because i was Offline when Not_Mafia claimed my role. I wanted to reveal immediatly after that, but too late.

That's reason why i say list like:
Not_Mafia
Enchant

Is better. Because it allready gives all needed info about game to finish it with win, but doesh't give too many to become usefull for mafia. Of course in case where Not_Mafia not claim Cop (which i found unlikely as Mafia have nothing to lost at this point), it's more tricky.

If you asking why i see Doc reveal and reveal anyway, then i can't explain. I still had all info needed to finish. Damn. What sense?
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Facebones »

If you're not online, you're not online. Fair point. But when you were on, why did you put NM at E-1 so quickly while RLotus was offline and before we had a chance to discuss everything?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 592, Facebones wrote:If you're not online, you're not online. Fair point. But when you were on, why did you put NM at E-1 so quickly while RLotus was offline and before we had a chance to discuss everything?
Because he is mafia and i know who is other mafia allready, so what you want to discuss?
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Facebones »

You say that, but now the chances of you being maf is 50/50. If you are cop, it would've been a lot more helpful for you to claim without putting someone at E-1. I mean, I think it was pretty obvious NM was mafia, but the more time town have to talk and figure things out, the better, right? Because of you someone didn't get a chance to claim their role and now it's you saying they're scum vs they're saying you're scum, and town has no one to bounce ideas off.

I'm pretty sure if you gave RLotus a chance to claim, the result would've been a NM elim regardless, but there'd be a lot more information to go on
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 594, Facebones wrote: I'm pretty sure if you gave RLotus a chance to claim, the result would've been a NM elim regardless, but there'd be a lot more information to go on
Fine.

Assume, instead on revealing on instant, i letting him claim Cop/Doc. I counterclaim. What next? It's still looking like 50/50 for me.

If he claims Cop, he compromises me.
If he claims Mini, he compromises Mini and made Not_Mafia excuse.

Looking all these options is bad. So why?
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Facebones »

Why is looking at every option bad?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 596, Facebones wrote:Why is looking at every option bad?
I meant most of these options is bad. Language barrier.

Just answer. Look. I'm Cop. I see someone claims Cop, so he is maf. I also know from check, who is other maf.
So question. What benefit i get from giving mafia chance to claim first?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:46 am

Post by brassherald »

Votecount 4.02
Enchant (1):

RLotus (1):

Not voting (1):
Facebones

With 3 alive, it takes two votes to eliminate.
Day 4 will end in (expired on 2020-12-26 06:45:00)
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Enchant »

Half of time passed.

I will analise RLotus posts to prove he is corrupted one.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”