Newbie 2070 - Airplanes | GAME OVER

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Subject: Newbie 2070 Dead Thread
Marashu wrote:Still too early to call it.
I think it largely hinges on whether town takes its time or whether they rush to the end.
@Clark
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:40 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

damn i was fucking right. roden fearpushed me lets go.

nancy's last minute paranoia came thru to help
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:41 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

me having open perspectives on everything is a towntell btw
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Psyche »

it really is
You can't step in the same river twice.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1001, GrandpaMo wrote:damn i was fucking right. roden fearpushed me lets go.

nancy's last minute paranoia came thru to help
In post 1002, GrandpaMo wrote:me having open perspectives on everything is a towntell btw
<3

Sorry I voted you, we might have won with Clark elim. :/
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
ClarkBar
ClarkBar
Goon
ClarkBar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:04 am

Post by ClarkBar »

Nancy, I'm sorry I made the wrong pick, but you don't need to be so toxic. None of the posts you made at the end led me to believe I was going to get anything from you other than you just telling me you were town and saying that any suspicion from me towards you would confirm me as scum in your eyes. What do you want me to do with that? You scum-read me over Roden and Roden "scum-read" me over you. I felt you were doing nothing to sort, just whining about being miseliminated again and asking meaningless questions that had obvious answers.

Maybe getting into fights with anyone who disagrees with you, quoting entire posts, and getting mad about people not diving into your meta while also referring to a game but not letting people read it is a problem. I am the most obvious person to blame for the outcome of this game and I've owned that. You continually throwing shit at me for it is childish and it is behavior like yours that can make this game unpleasant. I will be sure to request replacement from any game I may be in with you going forward.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1005, ClarkBar wrote:Nancy, I'm sorry I made the wrong pick, but you don't need to be so toxic. None of the posts you made at the end led me to believe I was going to get anything from you other than you just telling me you were town and saying that any suspicion from me towards you would confirm me as scum in your eyes. What do you want me to do with that? You scum-read me over Roden and Roden "scum-read" me over you. I felt you were doing nothing to sort, just whining about being miseliminated again and asking meaningless questions that had obvious answers.

Maybe getting into fights with anyone who disagrees with you, quoting entire posts, and getting mad about people not diving into your meta while also referring to a game but not letting people read it is a problem. I am the most obvious person to blame for the outcome of this game and I've owned that. You continually throwing shit at me for it is childish and it is behavior like yours that can make this game unpleasant. I will be sure to request replacement from any game I may be in with you going forward.
I vehemently disagree. I am not being either “childish” nor “toxic”. I get that you’ve owned up to your mistake which is of course good. What I take issue with is you’re blaming me for the outcome when I expressly beseeched you not to rush the vote and you ignored it. That was a horrible decision on your part and instead of throwing insults at me, you should just own up to that, which is all I’m asking. Had you done, that, I would have long ago dropped it,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 997, ClarkBar wrote:
In post 983, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sorry Clark, I didn’t mean to be so hard on you but if you had just not rushed this, we might possibly have won.

Gg Roden, James. First time on this site I have been miselimed on my main.
Honestly if you had a strong rebuttal to the points I made about why I leaned Roden over you as town I wish you would have made them. I felt your responses to my posts were along the lines of "please don't I'm town" which is not as compelling as an uncontested and totally plausible PR claim. Roden was right to paint them as a little AtE. I'm sorry you feel I rushed it.
This is why I didn’t back off. The fact is had you not rushed the vote, this could have happened, You never gave me adequate time, so my point stands.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Clark, I’m over it and honestly bear you no ill will but you’re going to start throwing out unfair and unwarranted insults towards me, I will defend myself as I would expect you or anyone else would. What did I honestly do to invite insults such as “toxic” and “childish” from you? You unfairly blamed me for my miselim and I argued against it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:48 am

Post by PenguinPower »