Newbie 2098 | Manila Sound | Day 4

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:41 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1292, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hmm, hold on.

Sara called UnFoy scum and then UnFoy wanted to elim Sara?

Is that what happened?
In post 1298, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1295, UnFoytunate wrote:[
The end of page 50 was my progression from froggo to Sara.
Which comes after Sara calls you scum.

Holy shit, is it UnFoy?
In post 1299, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1257, UnFoytunate wrote:I'll be honest, this will likely end up a Takemikazuchi vs froggodoggo Day 4.
Elim Sara and kill BBT?

Ohhhh shit, hold on. We need time.
In post 1308, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1298, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1295, UnFoytunate wrote: The end of page 50 was my progression from froggo to Sara.
Which comes after Sara calls you scum.

Holy shit, is it UnFoy?
In post 1299, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1257, UnFoytunate wrote:I'll be honest, this will likely end up a Takemikazuchi vs froggodoggo Day 4.
Elim Sara and kill BBT?

Ohhhh shit, hold on. We need time.
At the time, this caught my attention but not enough to make me think UnFoy was scum. I used it as a plot to keep myself alive in the even Sara was town and Take was scum.

Now, given the information I have, it's clear that UnFoy turned on Sara as soon as she started scum reading him.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:42 am

In post 1474, Takemikazuchi02 wrote:BBT what were the questions he ignored? I'll make unfoy answer them.
It will have to wait until I'm on PC Take.

In my first post to UnFoy with numerous questions, I believe he ignored 3 of them and responded to two.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:44 am

In post 1424, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can you show where Wiz was 'calm' when I pressured him and show when he wasn't when pushed by others?

In what way do his reads feel forced?

Why is me trying to get someone off someone I'm town reading scummy? Why wouldn't I tell Wiz in the scum PT if I wanted him to move?

Why in the flying fuck would I kill Frog? Like, Jesus. I just kill you and leave Take and Frog to fight it out. It's not rocket science.

Why is Wiz scum reading me at start of D2 weird? He showed signs of it on D1 too?
Here.

He ignored the question to show evidence of Wiz being calm under pressure from me but flailing under other people.

He ignored the question regarding how Wiz's reads feel forced.

Wiz scum reading me D2 despite clearly shading me through D1 as well, he ignored this.

He also ignored me asking why getting someone to unvote someone I'm townreading is scummy.

This is just one post as well. He has done this many times.
Takemikazuchi02
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Takemikazuchi02 »

Prove him wrong unfoy.
UnFoytunate
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:57 am

Post by UnFoytunate »

Takemikazuchi02 conf town.
So I know I'm right, awesome. I can respond to stuff more aggressively now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:59 am

UnFoy just admitted to tonally changing his play in ELo by the way.

Ask yourself why he would do that.
UnFoytunate
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:00 am

Post by UnFoytunate »

In post 1480, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:UnFoy just admitted to tonally changing his play in ELo by the way.

Ask yourself why he would do that.
You need to work on your ego, stop belitting us because we have less experience, it says in the post why I did it.
UnFoytunate
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:01 am

Post by UnFoytunate »

In post 1477, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Wiz scum reading me D2 despite clearly shading me through D1 as well, he ignored this.

He also ignored me asking why getting someone to unvote someone I'm townreading is scummy.
These have been answered.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:01 am

Who is belittling? You keep trying to paint me as the big, bad meanie because I'm experienced.

I said you changed your play tonally in ELo and asked Take to think about why you might do that. In what way is that belittling?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:02 am

To further clarify Take, why would someone who enjoys playing aggressively NOT scum hunt aggressively in ELo.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:03 am

Why was UnFoy last to play his hand on where his suspicions lay?

Why didn't he come out of the gate aggressively pushing both of us to figure which of us were town?
UnFoytunate
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:07 am

Post by UnFoytunate »

In post 1477, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:He ignored the question to show evidence of Wiz being calm under pressure from me but flailing under other people.
Not the wording I used in the slightest so that is disingenuous but:
In post 197, wizardastronaut wrote:Hmm, nope. I still want to vote out Sara.
The post above gave me that vibe the most.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:08 am

Now show him flailing under pressure from others?
UnFoytunate
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:09 am

Post by UnFoytunate »

In post 1487, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Now show him flailing under pressure from others?
You're somewhat afraid of using quote tags, quote it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:12 am

In post 1422, UnFoytunate wrote: wizardastronaut for some reason felt immune and calm when pressured by BBT but not from anyone else
This equates to - Wiz was calm under pressure from BBT but showed some other response when under pressure from other people.

I'm asking you to prove it.
UnFoytunate
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:18 am

Post by UnFoytunate »

In post 1489, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1422, UnFoytunate wrote: wizardastronaut for some reason felt immune and calm when pressured by BBT but not from anyone else
This equates to - Wiz was calm under pressure from BBT but showed some other response when under pressure from other people.

I'm asking you to prove it.
I gave you the post that gave me that vibe.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:19 am

Which only shows half of what you're saying.

You're saying he reacts differently to me than to other people.

Prove it.

This is only a minor thing in the grand scheme of all of my questions and you're really struggling.
UnFoytunate
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:20 am

Post by UnFoytunate »

In post 1477, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:He ignored the question regarding how Wiz's reads feel forced.
His first list, the coloured one. Scum reading for trying to weaken a wagon only? Yet he uses a neutral for Prismo, yet not what should have most likely been BBT or Alex? I also find the RR/froggodoggo weird in retrospect, outside of me tunnelling both very temporarily in Day 1.
UnFoytunate
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:22 am

Post by UnFoytunate »

In post 1491, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Which only shows half of what you're saying.

Prove it.

This is only a minor thing in the grand scheme of all of my questions and you're really struggling.
I got a scum read, for focusing on Wiz by Wiz, you got a town read despite in your eyes "being the driving force" (paraphrase) behind the wagon. Your first push on Wiz garnered a 'no'. You didn't find that weird at the time? You certainly didn't comment on how weird it was that you pushed and only got hit with a "no".
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:23 am

In post 1422, UnFoytunate wrote:
his reads on BBT also seem made up and very forced.
I know you like quotes.

You were talking about his read on me being forced. Explain it please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:24 am

In post 1493, UnFoytunate wrote:
In post 1491, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Which only shows half of what you're saying.

Prove it.

I got a scum read, for focusing on Wiz by Wiz, you got a town read despite in your eyes "being the driving force" (paraphrase) behind the wagon. Your first push on Wiz garnered a 'no'. You didn't find that weird at the time? You certainly didn't comment on how weird it was that you pushed and only got hit with a "no".
This doesn't answer what I just asked you.

Wiz was scum reading me on D1, I have shown this multiple times. So what you just said was false.
UnFoytunate
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:26 am

Post by UnFoytunate »

In post 1477, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Wiz scum reading me D2 despite clearly shading me through D1 as well, he ignored this.
I'm gonna have to ask for a VAR quote on the continuous scum reading of BBT by Wiz, outside of the scum!alex scum!bbt post, I can't find anything.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:27 am

In post 1440, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 357, wizardastronaut wrote: BBT - Third in the wagon. Somewhere in the wiki I read that scum like to be third. And they were suspiciously eager to push us off the Sara wagon. They never explained why. (They explained why I should back off, but not why you should.) So I don't understand where they were coming from.
In post 382, wizardastronaut wrote:A) You were weirdly eager to get people to move off of Sara.
B) It's hard to exactly explain, but to me your scum read on Prismo feels different than how you've been reading other people's behavior. Jumping on them third after Alex declared them to be our miselim target for today I think could very easily be a scum who's eager to move the game along and get out someone who is town.
C) Y'all are providing too much town credit to BBT for a little bit of early aggression
In post 782, wizardastronaut wrote:I don't reach the same conclusions as RR, but do like the direction it is leading none-the-less. I think that furtive has been the more obvious elimination for a while now so if furtive = town, RR = mafia its not
that
hard to imagine that BBT or Sara (or UnFoy?) were mafia who were comfortable waiting it out and making town do the miselim. (How BBT's new intent factors into this I need to ponder.) But I suppose I can buy that UnFoy, Froggo, Alex, Rat are the more likely partners with RR on this world. (Maybe not UnFoy? I'm not entirely sure where to place UnFoy in this reasoning.)

If furtive = mafia, RR = town I still think furtive's partner has nerves of steel for not joining with me earlier. (And would be near incomprehensible if they are someone currently voting furtive and still didn't flop with RR finally making E-1.) I guess Sara would be the most likely partner? And they did hint at liking the froggo/Rr scum-pair a while before actually acting it, only doing so once BBT did. I had been pondering what BBT/furtive world might look like one they hopped over (they were also the first to unvote furtive) but BBT's recent declaration of intent messes with that. (Though I suppose they could have been trying to give their furtive partner one last chance and now given up since nobody no the furtive wagon has given any indication of considering changing.)
Wiz shading me plenty on D1, so the D2 scum read wasn't from nowhere. He was clearly keeping it there ready for if he needed it.

PEdit - Right, I stayed on Wiz for a long time and was actively pushing that as the counter. D1 lasted too long and it was clear it needed to end, so I switched votes and hammered Furtive. I believe I even said at the time that I didn't expect a red flip?
Already did it.

You're not reading very closely for what is a crucial part of the game.
UnFoytunate
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
UnFoytunate
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:27 am

Post by UnFoytunate »

In post 1495, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:This doesn't answer what I just asked you.

Wiz was scum reading me on D1, I have shown this multiple times. So what you just said was false.
I've shown you what things gave me a certain vibe. I have answered what you asked.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:29 am

No, you said Wiz was calm when pressured by me and not when pressured by others.

Using quotes, shoe Wiz reacting differently to pressure from me AND pressure from someone else in the same post.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”