Newbie 2103 | Endgame

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:18 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

Hi everyone!
VOTE: MegAzumarill
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:27 pm

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 16, NorwegianboyEE wrote: So if this first game for you newbies or have you played before?
This is my first game :)
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:17 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

I dont think any of the votes have been serious yet :)
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:53 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 24, MegAzumarill wrote:
This post is probably +town
How come?
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

Can a game be dead this soon into it? It would be nice for the 2 people who havent even posted yet to be more active though.

What are everyone's thoughts on policy killing inactive players?
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 32, BloodB0t wrote:I wanted to hear more from FancyPants before mentioning this, but his vote on me pings me slightly townie because it reminds me of how I approached the opening of my last game. Also a pretty vibes-based read.
I can't fully explain it but I don't like this first sentence. Feels like purposefully trying to give the idea that there's going on here than there actually is/maybe subtle attempt to get town cred off of not much substance posting? If you can explain what exactly you mean by it reminding you of how you approached your last game it would probably change how I'm thinking about this a lot though.

Sorry for word spaghetti post, I've tried to explain the feeling I'm getting like 5 times and this is the best one.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:40 pm

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 42, BloodB0t wrote:@The Large Man: Basically I saw FancyPants' post as reaction testing, which is how I approached the beginning of my last game. There very may well be nothing going on.
VOTE: BloodB0t

I still cant fully put it into words but the way you phrased 32 rubs me the wrong way. Definitely not a hard mafia read but I'd rather have my vote here for now.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

@BloodB0t I guess my actual question is why did you want to wait for FancyPants to say more before you say that his original post was +town?
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:23 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 60, MegAzumarill wrote: Consider it's
A. an early scumread
B. unapoligetic about how little the reasoning its based off of
C. Not based arbitrarily (RVS)
D. Isn't used as a shade in context

Yeah anyone can do anything as any alignment sure but I feel this combination favors town!MC because scum would choose tobswap one or more of those to try and help their win con.
I agree with this now.

Trying not to just rewrite what you said but I have a hard time seeing new player mafia that generally want to stay under the radar posting something that doesn't have much convincing power (not attempting to push a townie up) but is also more noteworthy than the average RVS vote. Seems like a worst of both worlds for mafia.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:55 pm

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 72, FancyPants wrote:
In post 6, BloodB0t wrote:VOTE: FancyPants

Hey Wayward, how's it going? Good to see you again.

I won't be doing any crazy fake voting to start this game out. Though maybe I should, considering how it helped me find mafia on D1 last time?
Already making excuses as I mentioned.

In post 21, BloodB0t wrote:Are we not all doing RVS this game? If so, I think it's strange to make serious votes already when a third of the players haven't even said anything yet.

In post 17, Wayward Son wrote:VOTE: LutoTheController Everything they've said so far sounds scummy.
Okay, this is a joke, right? Hence the 'no opinions', it's a random vote?
Acting salty that I caught them out so early.
In post 32, BloodB0t wrote:I'd carry this dead game if I knew how. So far Norwegian seems the most townie to me from the effort level, but there's not much competition, and... I guess it could be faked? Not much to go on here. But if we want to chalk things up to 'vibes', I feel Norwegian is being sincere.

I wanted to hear more from FancyPants before mentioning this, but his vote on me pings me slightly townie because it reminds me of how I approached the opening of my last game. Also a pretty vibes-based read.

town!Wayward was much more friendly and talkative during our last game. But I was also critical of him for that so maybe that could explain the inactivity. Still, going from one of the most active players last game to one of the least active players this game seems odd to me.

VOTE: MegAzumarill I love wagons. MegAzumarill seems to be doing the most to steer the game without providing much of substance to actually help town. Therefor, sus. That puts them at E-2.
Only scum know I'm town here, squirming hard.

Just wagon bloodbot for an town win.
I think if BloodB0t comes up as mafia this is a potential bus, comes across very strong. Since FancyPants was already voting BloodB0t in RVS he gets to hard shade his mafia partner without having to commit to an E-1 vote. It's town points for him if BloodB0t is mafia with almost no added risk.

Although I'm normally way too paranoid about being buddied so this could be influencing me.
In post 77, FancyPants wrote:I'm liking The Large man and Wayward for town so far.
Why are you town leaning Wayward? Especially since he disagrees with you on your hardest mafia read.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:05 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 91, Wayward Son wrote:Luto, MC, and Space are where I'm willing to vote right now.

Luto's ISO is my only case against them but read it for yourselves.

MC for lurking.

Space for only leaving a post greeting the game. Yeah it's an ancient scum tell, but Space has 2 posts on Mafiascum so it could apply. Now watch them be a veteran. lol

I'm especially interested in my Town reads opinions of my view, but all are welcome.
Luto's ISO reads very neutral to me, although lacking activity, but I may be missing something.
In post 89, MightyCannon wrote:
In post 23, BloodB0t wrote:@TLM: Yeah, you're probably right. I felt a little defensive because the two votes on me came with explanations that sound at least feasible. I also thought maybe I couldn't see any of Luto's posts because I was bugged. But yeah, Wayward's vote has gotta be one justified by humor.

@MightyCannon: Could you please choose a profile pic? It will make it easier to identify your posts.

@The silent people: Say something!
This post feels defensive in nature ,
also I am busy rn so I will get a pfp later
This feels like a worse than nothing post but it could also be a nothing post. Again feels like this slot could just be low activity town.

It is annoying that Space makes the catch up post on a 2 page game and then produces nothing for a day, but again this could be low activity town.
I wouldn't be surprised if all three were townie.

@LutoTheController @MightyCannon @Space can you give us your top two town reads and mafia reads with reasons please?
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:07 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 93, Wayward Son wrote:
In post 92, THE LARGE MAN wrote:Why are you town leaning Wayward? Especially since he disagrees with you on your hardest mafia read.
I don't know anything about your experience level, and I mean this as SE advice (I know I haven't earned it yet) but disagreeing with your Town reads is a thing. I'm interested in the answer though.
I understand this but in general if someone is thinking along the same lines as me and coming to similar conclusions that would be a reason I'd town read them (as long as it seems organic). Given that this isn't the case for FancyPants I would want to know the other reasons that he town leans you.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:09 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

My very tinfoil hat mafia team as of now is Wayward Son, FancyPants, BloodB0t but I think this is very unlikely. I'm happy to keep my vote on BloodB0t for now however. I think it will be interesting to see who, if anyone, puts him to E-1.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:00 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

Something like that. FancyPants giving the impression that he's hard pressuring BloodB0t but subtly taking some pressure off by town leaning you who is anti BloodB0t kill. Though I'm now realising this can all be true without you being scum as well. Again though it's very tinfoil.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:38 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 110, FancyPants wrote:Also to my fellow townies, ask me any questions you'd like, I'm an open book and your love yo engage with you. Please quiz me.
In post 92, THE LARGE MAN wrote:
In post 77, FancyPants wrote:I'm liking The Large man and Wayward for town so far.
Why are you town leaning Wayward? Especially since he disagrees with you on your hardest mafia read.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:38 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 94, THE LARGE MAN wrote:
@LutoTheController @MightyCannon @Space can you give us your top two town reads and mafia reads with reasons please?
@LutoTheController @MightyCannon please :)
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:04 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

I also have hectic mondays but will be active tomorrow.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:32 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

UNVOTE: BloodB0t while I type.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:05 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 137, MegAzumarill wrote:BloodB0t on review feels really wishywashy/hedgey and I really don't like it for town. What they do have as consitant feels more telegraphed, like they want to be able to show a line of progression rather than just commiting to their reads.
I kind of get what you mean but I'm not sure I feel it as strongly at this point. I really just have a hard time seeing 128 coming from mafia; I feel like a mafia getting pushed semi-hard takes an easier way out instead of doing this. The Wayward Son vote in this spot seems pretty unhelpful from a mafia point of view. It makes a lot more sense imo for this to come from town who is trying to solve. I especially resonate with the suspicion of being pocketed - I feel that a lot as town and I think I'm less likely to fake it as mafia.

Honestly BloodB0t is leaning neutral/a bit townie to me at this point based off of this.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:05 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 104, Space wrote: As of my 2 town and scum reads, I would say Bloodbot reads scum due to being defensive and aggressive seemingly at the same time
I've just ISOed LutoTheController and he is fitting this description incredibly well imo. See:
In post 103, LutoTheController wrote: What do you even call this post? "Meh, just read that guy's ISO"
In post 115, LutoTheController wrote: I think you are dodging my implied question. What exactly in my ISO do you find interesting? If you felt my interaction with Norwee were forced/insincere, then why not lead with that and not making everyone else do your homework?
In post 123, LutoTheController wrote: So why didn't you mention this in the first place? It just seems like you want to rush a mislim on me and had to come up with something.
This combined with no game solving apart from a pretty wishy washy town read:
In post 70, LutoTheController wrote:I think Norwee is town. Their interactions they had just strikes me as a townie chatting everyone up.
seems very typical over defensive mafia. VOTE: LutoTheController
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:06 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

As I'm now reading on I'm mind melding 129 which is town leaning Mighty Cannon for me. I also quite like his 120.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:06 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

I would really like anybody posting after this to strongly consider/justify why they're not voting for Luto.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:35 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 148, MegAzumarill wrote: I also don't see how 70 is wishy-washy
"Their interactions strike me as townie" isn't wishy washy?
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:39 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 148, MegAzumarill wrote:The difference you miss here is that Luto is doing this over a particular push they think is poor, either in intention or substance.
Sorry but I don't really see how this matters.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:40 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 150, MegAzumarill wrote:I mean its pretty clearly just giving a townread I don't see what you are saying
I mean wishy washy as in justification wise. It seems like a townread for townreads sake which could be easily made by mafia. The point I was trying to make is an apparent complete lack of attempt to solve in his ISO.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:33 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

@furtiveglance thoughts on my case on Luto?
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:25 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 174, furtiveglance wrote: Yeah kinda weird. I could vote here I suppose. Good job buddy! :cop:
I meant more in the sense of why aren't you voting there but ty.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:23 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

This is my first game on this website so I don't know anyone prior. :)
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:10 pm

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 217, Sterling the steampunk wrote:Can anyone give me a reason not to vote the guy who said Luto was scummy despite the fact he didn't post yet?

VOTE: Wayward
Hello sir. You're my biggest mafia read and this message is not really helping your case. Would you be able to do a readslist or just give your overall thoughts on what your think of peoples alignments so far?
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:18 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 223, Sterling the steampunk wrote:Basically he was the first to vote me up even though neither I nor the guy I'm replacing posted, unless people booted out have their posts removed, then I'd be willing to reconsider.
@everyone Can we please vote this.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:10 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 233, MightyCannon wrote:I'm not sure rn I want to reconsider my strategy rn cuz it depends somewhat on meg flipping scum and now I have been getting towny vibes ever since i voted them
VOTE: TheLargeMan
I want some pressure on this slot rn their vote rn feels like a really lazy vote. Tbh
I've already explained why I was voting Luto before the replacement and Sterling has come in, made an OMGUS vote and said nothing else. I feel like I'm completely justified in trying to pressure their slot.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:11 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

Meg has also trying to deflect pressure from the Luto slot both before and after the replacement so anybody mafia reading meg should consider what this means for that slot.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:14 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 148, MegAzumarill wrote:
The difference you miss here is that Luto is doing this over a particular push they think is poor, either in intention or substance.

I also don't see how 70 is wishy-washy
In post 208, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 105, Wayward Son wrote:
In post 103, LutoTheController wrote:What do you even call this post? "Meh, just read that guy's ISO"
Before this post, your ISO was 5 posts long. Which of those 5 do you feel spews you Town? Can you sum up for me (us) what you think is our best direction?

is the most game relevant post you've made so far (in my opinion). 3 other posts are aimed at NorwegianBoyEE but none feel sincere. In you say you Town read NorwegianboyEE, but in you're throwing shade again.

My vote stays, for now.
I mean this is probably a bad post but I fail to find another unless theres the s/s shenanigains I previously mentioned
In post 229, MegAzumarill wrote:
I don't really like TLM's push on this. For a new player this feels luke a fair judgement to make lacking the context.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:42 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 238, Sterling the steampunk wrote:After reading the whole thread, I'll reconsider I vote on offer an apology to wayward
UNVOTE: Wayward[/vote]
Also don't like how the Large man is pushing immediately on the new player who never played on Mafia Scum and had to join when discussion was 9 pages long
VOTE: THE LARGE MAN
I've also never played on mafiascum. :)
I'm pushing your slot because I thought it was mafia before you replaced in and I don't think your posts so far have been very townie.
Have you been able to read through the game yet? If you have can you give your general opinions on people's alignments so far. If not I would strongly encourage it.
We still have 48+ hours to deadline so there is no rush but I am not willing to switch my vote until you do this. I feel like this is fair.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:31 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 241, furtiveglance wrote:TLM is town.

I can also vote Meg over TLM

No time, more later/tomorrow

VOTE: MightyCannon
If Sterling comes back with a suitably convincing response I'm willing to vote in {Meg, Mighty Cannon}. Are you able to give some reasoning on your vote here though?
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:25 pm

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 252, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@large Man
Talk about what you’re seeing in Mega deflecting Luto?
I'm seeing them both be mafia potentially. Mafia don't have day talk in these games right?
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:14 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 260, MightyCannon wrote: Weird contradiction here
I feel like this might be panic im parking here for tn
Where's the contradiction?
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:19 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 261, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 253, THE LARGE MAN wrote:
In post 252, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@large Man
Talk about what you’re seeing in Mega deflecting Luto?
I'm seeing them both be mafia potentially. Mafia don't have day talk in these games right?
They do
Ok that's interesting. I feel like this makes Sterling less likely to be mafia - their posts seem very lost for someone who has two people to ask questions to in day chat.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:05 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

Am I the only one who's annoyed at how many plain votes without any reasoning there are?
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:51 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 279, Wayward Son wrote:
In post 263, THE LARGE MAN wrote:Ok that's interesting. I feel like this makes Sterling less likely to be mafia - their posts seem very lost for someone who has two people to ask questions to in day chat.
When you say two people, do you mean a partner and the Mod? I don't think the mods are allowed to give advice to scum, at least I hope not.

Do you know what a dumbtell is? Do you think Sterling has dumbtelled, and if so where?
I thought there were 3 mafia for a second for some reason.
Not explicitly but I feel like his posts have had suspiciously little content so far, perhaps to the point that the other mafia member would've coached them harder.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:45 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

This is really not my ideal day 1 kill but I guess if we're giving up on analysis and just meme running someone up it's only day 1.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #310 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:06 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

VOTE: Wayward Son
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:37 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

I think it probably was best to reveal today.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #339 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:02 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

@MightyCannon You got a cop result?
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #346 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:25 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

In post 339, THE LARGE MAN wrote:@MightyCannon You got a cop result?
In post 340, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 339, THE LARGE MAN wrote:@MightyCannon You got a cop result?
There are 2 Masons so there can't be a Cop. Check the setup grid on page 1
Yeah I kinda wanted him to say it for sure himself so he couldn't wiggle out but doesn't matter at this point.
THE LARGE MAN
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
THE LARGE MAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:54 am

Post by THE LARGE MAN »

I feel like I did almost nothing to help us win except getting townread but gg.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”