Newbie 762 - OhGodMyVillage - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lleu
Lleu
Townie
Lleu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:38 am

Post by Lleu »

/confirm
e^(pi*i)+1=0
Lleu
Lleu
Townie
Lleu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Lleu »

vote: Sirdanalot
for having the longest name.
e^(pi*i)+1=0
Lleu
Lleu
Townie
Lleu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Lleu »

scien wrote:Before I get too far right at the start, please tell me why you like to start off your games with a random roll result instead of a normal random vote. This exact same thing happened before in my experience, and I had to give that player a hard time as well.
Could I have a link to this game please? You seem to coming down strangely hard, so I'd like to examine this instance you refer to.
Mastin wrote:Then why did you vote for Lleu? That had *nothing* to do with the random roll. My role was on myself, not on Lleu. And what about supposedly random voting? It's either random, or it's not.
I am also confused about what you're saying here.
Ubaten wrote:My point is that this could have been done without me having to be suspicious of you, discussion should be able to flare up with just your ordinary, run-of-the-mill, random votes.
This seems slightly scummy to me. What's so sacred about the RVS that it can't be abandoned?

Overall, I don't really have a problem with Mastin's vote. I'm kind of curious as to why Scien came down so hard, but I want to see that other game before judging.
e^(pi*i)+1=0
Lleu
Lleu
Townie
Lleu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Lleu »

Mastin: The thing you do with the dice is "roll." Things such as doc, cop, etc are "role." It's kind of hard to follow when you switch them up.
e^(pi*i)+1=0
Lleu
Lleu
Townie
Lleu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:47 am

Post by Lleu »

Ubaten wrote: post 35:
Mastis wrote:May I quote this for truth?
Mastis wrote:Precisely, especially considering his explanation and his vote contradict. If he thought it was scummy to roll, why not vote the person who did the action?
post 43:

[qoute="Mastis"]A fine point, one which I agree with.
...but without proposing any evidence for your accusations you seem quite scummy to me.

unvote Lleu
[/quote]
I'm not sure where you were going with this. Can you explain more?
Also, if you find him "quite scummy," why not vote?
e^(pi*i)+1=0

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”