Newbie #840 (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Hey, what did you mean with "Snow_Bunny sounds like nobody"?

So, regarding the lurker issue, I'm with lynching them, but only if there aren't better choices. Also, I like to random vote, so
Vote: Cooldog
(a dice did it).
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:37 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

OMGUS-voting is never a good thing, you know?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:20 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, lurking is not only not posting anything at all, it also includes short and useless posts (and even those that try to pass as useful).

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:21 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

But, fast games means less time for the town to discuss, and in my experience, less short days == bad thing for town.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

EBWOP: Ignore the "less" before "short". I was going to say "less time", but then I decided to change it as it is now.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, it's not mandatory to do so. It all depends on the taste of each player. I, myself, like to do it, but I won't judge others if they don't want to. After all, what's important it's not the vote, but the discussion it spams.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:57 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

So, what are you suggesting then? A no-lynch? Because I'm not too fond of that idea.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

It was omgus, as far as I can tell. And, as I said before, omgus isn't a good thing...

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Oh, really? Then, you have a better explanation to his vote? If so, please tell, I'd like to hear it.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Voting for no-lynching is like the beginning of a series of mistakes that can only harm town.

So, you say that we shouldn't lynch no one today (I still don't get your reasons, but if I understood correctly, because "false speculation" and "we have no idea what has even happened yet"), but if we don't, tomorrow we'll be in the same position than today, only that we will have, without taking into account possible lucky night actions, one less townie. What makes you think that tomorrow we will have more info than today if we do nothing today?

I will assume that you are totally new to this game. And for that, I give you this advice: unless extreme events call for it, no-lynching is usually bad for town.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The thing is, you're missing the whole point of the game. We aren't going to "random lynch" anyone. We are going to lynch the player who acts the scummiest. We have 3 weeks for that, and you'll see that as time moves discussion will be generated, and from that is that we're going to make our decisions.

However, it is true that you are acting like a nervous newbie who got a mafia role. I won't vote for you, yet, but
IGMEOY

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

CooLDoG wrote:any way no one yet can I say has earned my vote, but if you guys want to bandwagon someone then I will help you out. That's all I am saying, for tonight, btw nice new avvy Netopalis.
This doesn't sound good to me... So, first, you are willing to no-lynch, then, you will just lynch for the sake of lynching. You are just not getting the point of the game, or you are a scum that's using that as an excuse (and I'm beginning to think that you are actually scum.)

@Sposh: It was OMGUS???? Then, tell me, what it was? What other reasons can you see in his vote? I say that it's OMGUS, and I'm not attacking him for that. Just saying that OMGUS is never a good thing (for me, that's a good way to start discussion), and paired with his recent posts, it makes me believe there's something suspicious about him.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

How can you be so sure there's a mafia RB? Last time I checked the set up was random, and the only way of actually knowing the mafia roles is to be scum.

I may be rushing a bit here, but previous experience has taught me to follow those small slips, so
Vote: SpyreX

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:15 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, true is that CD is scummy, and even if he's not mafia, as Neto said, he's a liability to town. However, right now SpyreX's slip draws all my attention. It could be, as Neto claims, a theoretical discussion, but I really don't buy that. Slips are always worth looking for, and for me that's a huge lead, even bigger than CD's scummy and erratic play.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

DarkLightA wrote:
Netopalis wrote:Sposh: I agree, Darklight does seem lightly scummy, especially with his attacks on me about not posting content when he himself has not posted a great deal of content until today. That being said, I still think cooldog is scummier...
There's a difference between not posting much, and posting a lot, but with no content. The latter is often used by scum to gain trust among pro-towns, because of activeness.
Well, from my point of view, you are lurking, and that's a problem too. It's kind of hypocrite to say that one player is active lurking, when you are a lurker.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

So......... Let me see if I get this straight... Being too pro-town is a bad thing... Right. And, now you are going to tell me that the best thing town can do is let mafia win, right?

WHAT NONSENSE IS THAT!!?? Just because you can't be protown doesn't mean that it is a bad thing! But that's like the lamest scumtells I've seen. In the other hand, what REAL scumtells (or leads) we have?
-CD acting scummy
-DLA making hyprocrite attacks (and that omgus attack against me)
-SpyreX's slip (however, this is seeming less important as CD and DLA keep posting)

So, you rather prefer to attack the players who are pro-town that investigate the real leads we have further? Interesting. Why don't you (CD and DLA) just claim mafia? Please?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:55 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

First of all, I am not defending Neto. Just because I don't attack him, nor I share the reasons you have to attack him (reasons I find flawed btw) doesn't mean I'm defending him. As far as I know, he can be mafia. However, I do not push that though further, because you two (CD and DLA) have shown the scummiest play so far. Specially you, CD.

DLA, you said in post 100, "Look, SB, just out from what I've seen so far, he seems suspicious. " (regarding Neto). Tell me, please, what made you believe he is suspicious? Maybe I skipped that part. You are making a baseless attack (and to some extend, hypocrite as well), and you want us to not question that?

In the other hand, you both attack Neto and me, first, because we seem to pro-town, and second, because we both share a point of view regarding the flaws of your arguments? Hmmm... Interesting... You know why? Because, I could say the same from you two. You both look scums, and you also share a point of view in some baseless argument.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:47 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

CooLDoG wrote:when I reflect voted on SB guess who came almost first to her aid? Our friend NET, so that means ether he really know SB is not scum, or that he and she are scum. So to "repay the favor" SB now attacks any one who thinks NET is scum, just for your info this he went and shot me down at page 1.
That... That... That is one of the most stretched arguments I've ever seen. I'm repaying a favour? Please, just because I don't like the arguments against another player doesn't mean I'm protecting, defending, or "repaying a favour."

I don't like how CD is "scum hunting" (if you can call that a hunt, that is). Why, why, why do you think there must be some kind of relationship between two players that share a point of view? In fact, that isn't even the case. You think you can escape the radar trying to make bonds between players, but the truth remains: you and DLA have, by far, shown the scummiest play.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

At the time when I was writing my post, those post weren't there, so that's why I don't include them.

But, after reading them, the theory of bussing is actually really good. So, I do think that you could (and possibly were) in joint with DLA.

Also, if I read correctly, Neto was talking about DLA with the issue about not reading the whole topic, not about you.
CD wrote:Also why do you always assume that the scum would work in a group, since if they tried to be farther apart they would be less obvious?
This sounded soooooooooooo scummy. Like "hey, why do you assume we would work in a group?" Geez, just confess already.

Oh, and for now
Unvote
. I haven't forgotten the slip, but for now, and in light of new evidence, I'll withdraw my vote. I'll say it open and wide: right now, either DLA or CD are scum. And thus, I'll vote for either of them to lynch, unless, with time, one of them (or another player) beats their score in the scummy-o-meter.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Go figure... I hadn't realized DLA was at L-2. Hmm... So close to lynch, and yet we are still so early on the day... Not that I don't support it, but I'd like to gain more information from this day (though, after thinking about it well, the information we have is good...)

So, do you have anything to say, DLA?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

CooLDoG wrote:Look lets stop bickering among our selves it gets us nowhere, so far we are playing more like jesters then towns men/scum... Lets focus on DarklightA, or what ever his name is. W
This is the most interesting thing he has recently said. I'll translate for you: "ok, don't attack me anymore, let me act as a townie when I'm obviously scum, let's just focus on lynching DLA to draw attention off me."

And his eagerness to lynch just show that he, in the end, just want someone to be lynched.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

^That's what I said, and no one else seemed to notice that.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Oh, my last post was to muh.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

muh316 wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:Also muh I already tried to do that, but I still got shot has scum, read the whole thread over the week end.
I'm pretty lazy to do such a thing. :lol:
If you are too lazy to read the whole topic, then please ask the mod for a replacement. We don't need lazy players here. If you signed to play, then play. And for that, you need to be well informed, otherwise you are just a liability.

Really, if this is too much, just ask for a replacement.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Hmm... That's right. Claiming on day one isn't a good idea, if you think well about it. Any roads, DLA, I'll give you a warning: I'm going to hammer, so, do you have anything to say regarding your lynch?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The result of the lynch was unexpected... It's a shame our doc played so badly.

Any roads, it's not muh's hammering what's bothering me right now, it's something else I saw on some players... Specially CD.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Hmm... Well, I was going to hammer anyways, as, regardless of what he claimed, he seemed scummy.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:39 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, I gave it enough mind, and I reached to a conclusion: I'm going to claim. I'm the cop, and last night I investigated Neto, and he was found GUILTY. Now, from D1, when I accused SpyreX for the slip (which seems more possible now), Neto jumped in and defended him. I also remember another time (I'll have to look for it), when Neto seemed to pair up with SpyreX (and thus, why I decided to investigate him over the night). However, CD was also acting very suspicious, so I have two theories:

-Neto & SpyreX are both scum for the aforementioned reasons.
-Neto & CD are both scum, and Neto was from the beginning bussing CD so he could look more town to the rest of us.

Now, some of you might be wondering why I claimed, when there was, supposedly, no reason at all. However, there's a good chance that I might be killed tonight (regardless of the claim), and I wouldn't want to lose the info I had. Also, I saw the above theories, and I think that with this info we can win this game. If you don't believe, you can lynch me, and when the mod confirms you my role, you can proceed and lynch Net. The only difference is that if you believe in my claim, then we will have one extra day to test who are scum. See:

If you decide to lynch me:
-Day two ends with 4 townies, 2 mafias
-Day three starts with 3 townies, 2 mafias, and ends with 3 townies and 1 mafia
-Day four starts with 2 townies, 1 mafia (LYLO)

If you decide to believe my claim
-Day two ends with 4 townies, 1 mafia
-Day three starts with 3 townies, 1 mafia. The game can end right here with town winning, if we lynch the remaining scum. In case we don't (or you, as I think I'll be dead by that time)
-Day four starts with 2 townies, 1 mafia (LYLO). However, the possible scums are reduced, and thus it should be easy to the remaining townies to win.

So, what do you guys say? Lynch Neto?

Btw, there's a chance that neither SpyreX nor CD are his scum buddy. However, they seem the most possible option.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:44 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ha, predictable. You know you can only last at least one day more, right? However, what it is odd is that you are letting out your scumship with SpyreX way too open... Hmmm... Any roads, it was not your opinion the one I was waiting for, scum.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:44 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Btw, I totally forgot:

Vote: Netopalis

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, now we only have to figure out whose the other scum. Chances are that I will die tonight, so it's up to the rest of you to find the other scum. As I said before, either SpyreX (with his early slip and the last but highly suspicious Neto's action trying to bind them together) or CD (for all the reasons that sprouted on D1) are worth looking into.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Netopalis wrote:Well, bah. Congrats, scum, for making this day end early....Good luck with the rest of the game, everybody.
Ha, bluffing till the end, aren't you?
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Great game. Good gambit you tried to pull on town on D2, Neto.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I don't remember exactly why, but I saw something on D1 that told me "I have to investigate Neto."

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”