Newbie 937 ~ Mafia Lite [Game Over]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:54 am

Post by razorback »

/confrim razorback
Nathan Hale

I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country
razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:52 am

Post by razorback »

well it depnds on if the mod lock's the game when the hammer happen's. solely then can that player still talk when they are lynched. if they don't do it before the mod lock's the game then no chance at all unless you like to break the rule's when you die and do it anyway. :lol:

however on base of having to answer that one time for a vote.

vote skerterg
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:55 am

Post by razorback »

semi- exspearianced play's or s.e i'm not sure on i.c.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 am

Post by razorback »

horrordude0215 wrote:
Exilon wrote:Horrordude, since you like RQS, anything you'd like to ask everyone?
Sure!

Everyone: Do you prefer being Town or Scum, and What is your experience with Mafia?

ahoda - Policy Lynches: Good or Bad?
skerterg - Did you enjoy getting your role PM?
Kranix - Lynch All Lurkers: Yes or No?
Exilon - Lynch All Liars: Yes or No?
iPot - Do you prefer to make your decisions off of logic or gut?
Red Star - Do you find lurking to be a scum tell?
razorback - What do you think is the best way to scumhunt?
popsofctown - Who is your scumbuddy? :P

My answers to the top 2 questions: I love being scum. It presents a fun challenge and I think it's a lot more enjoyable. I've completed 2 games so far on this site and several on a different one. Anyone who wants to look at my completed games, they can be found on my wiki page.

And if anyone has any questions for me, let me know and I'll answer them!
you know i'm nopt going for that whole role fishing plan like they did i'm smart enough to see past that.

as for your scumhunting i have many diffrent way just not going to let myself be sucker in this game.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:09 am

Post by razorback »

well i think any one that ask's about roles happen's to fall under role fishing. and that is just not how i play the game no matter how bad it may make me look what horrordude0215 wrote: back there was scummy enough to put themself on my radar. for give me if i seem diffrent in my play style then all of you but it's just the way i do thing's.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:29 am

Post by razorback »

horrordude0215 wrote:I'll answer the other questions when I get back (I'm going to a friends house), but razorback, could I get a link of your completed games? According to your wiki, you only have 1 game, and to be an SE you have to have 2+ completed games.

Thanks!

i'm sorry but most of them are not finished and that wolud get me a mod kill. so if you wnat them look them up under my name i'm not risking my ass for those link's not in this game. i made that mistake once and will not agian.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:51 am

Post by razorback »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 11c770e54a

here's one from way back when i was still a newbie some dick policy lyched me in the beging of the game. i never got to see the end. i'll look for other's that i have played in.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:53 am

Post by razorback »

razorback wrote:http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 11c770e54a

here's one from way back when i was still a newbie some dick policy lyched me in the beging of the game. i never got to see the end. i'll look for other's that i have played in.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 821c9fbc4c
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:54 am

Post by razorback »

well you know i seem to see two scummy player's here prombelm is who to vote for ?

unvote

and with all that5 is happen i think that redstar and ahoda might be in this together which rattle's me just a bit because they are working very well to get themselve's lynched.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by razorback »

you know i think if ahoda isn't helping and won't replace out then we should deal with the probelm. and with the unhelpful townie if they refuse to ask fro a replacement then they need to be handdled as we sould in any other game. yes i know it sound's scum but anti-town player's always lead to mafia win's and i would rather not have that agian.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:27 am

Post by razorback »

yes well i can hang till the deadl,ine i just think unhelpful people don't need to play. and you know i played mafia before and only self voted once i can't tell you anymore then that.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by razorback »

yes it is stupid but the fact remains we have alot of time ahead beofre we need to do antything. i'm working on finding out what people are saying between the lines........
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:30 am

Post by razorback »

true i'm very hard to get to come forward because i come off as sounding scummy most times. and i have to exsplain myself morew offen thyen not so i have to watch what i say and do my very best when i play to to help wich hard for me because i'm not so good at it.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by razorback »

horrordude0215 wrote:Skerterg, I really like your post up there... but something I noticed: All of your post numbers are via the thread. Do you know about looking at someone in isolation? Go to the bottom of the page, where it says Display post from previous: Use the second drop down menu and choose the person you want to iso... you'll get all of their game posts... I think it might be useful to you.

Although, I'm not to sure I agree with you labeling ahoda as the scummiest player... even you admit that it might just be frustration. Why, even though both he and Kranix have done nothing in the form of scumhunting, did you label him as scum and give a neutral on Kranix?

And @razor... Your posts are really difficult to read... if you could spell check/use better grammar it would be much appreciated.

yes i'll get on that as soon as i can
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:15 am

Post by razorback »

:evil: @ redstar you do know it is in a razorback's nature to rip people to shreds ??????????

second i did NOT make anyplayer off limits i just wanted to see if he replaced out. or if we were going to lynch the useless bastard. i have no patience for a PLAYER who does not help the town. nor do i have the patience for anybody who thinks little of me being able to speak for myself.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:46 am

Post by razorback »

kelikar wrote:First of all,
unvote
because it's not needed anymore
razorback wrote::evil: @ redstar you do know it is in a razorback's nature to rip people to shreds ??????????

second i did NOT make anyplayer off limits i just wanted to see if he replaced out. or if we were going to lynch the useless bastard. i have no patience for a PLAYER who does not help the town. nor do i have the patience for anybody who thinks little of me being able to speak for myself.
Ok, this was kinda uncalled for. He's basically just saying what you already said, and your over reactions towards people is becoming hard to ignore as just over defensiveness. It's starting to look like paranoid scum.
Exilon wrote:Kelikar : I speak for myself, but the fact is that
Kranix didn't say really anything
, so there isn't really anything to talk about.
That (was) exactly my point. What would we do with him if we had gotten to endgame? We would have absolutely nothing to go off of. We may have someone at that point that we think is scum, but there's always that possibility that the lurker who hasn't said a thing just slid by everybody's suspicions
because there was nothing to suspect
. But it's (hopefully) a non issue now that we have a replacement.
Red Star wrote:
razorback wrote:You know, I think if ahoda isn't helping and won't replace out then we should deal with the problem. Unhelpful townies that refuse to ask for a replacement need to be handled as we would in any other game. Yes, I know it sounds scummy but anti-town players always lead to mafia wins and I would rather not have that again.
Sorry, just fixed spelling so that it's actually readable.
Ok, the last sentance really strikes me as suspicious, as he's acknowledging that the previous part seems scummy. He seems to be saying, "Ok, he's not replacing, we should just not vote for him and ignore him". This seems casting ahoda as an off-limits target.
I don't see it. It seems from what you quoted that he's saying that ahoda isn't helping, so we need to deal with it now. I don't see where he's implying that ahoda's off limits. The last sentence you say? I think he means, "Yes, I know
[my words]
sound scummy, but anti-town players
(meaning ahoda)
always lead to mafia wins and I would rather not have that again."
skerterg wrote: Also, kelikar, just because you are near the top doesn't mean I suspect you; I don't really suspect anyone currently.
Yes, but you called me out on (I think) previously unjustified actions, so I gave my reasons.

Also, I forgot to say this as a suggestion for your next S.O.A.P. Try limiting the amount of players on your Scummiest list. You put some people that weren't really scummy at all, like Exilon, and even gave a reason to not put them on the list lol. :)
horrordude0215 wrote:
skerterg wrote:In truth, my gut read on ahoda is townie, but you cannot deny that his actions are scumlike (if just looking at content). Who would you place on the top of the list? I don't think there is a better candidate. I didn't rate Kranix because he hasn't posted at all, really. I do not think he is even lurking; he just isn't playing. Once we get someone new, I'll try to get a better read.
Ahoda hasn't done any playing at all either... I just think it's odd you're trying to separate the 2 of them when their actions are relatively the same.
Their actions are relatively the same as in they have not contributed, but ahoda actually has actions that we can get a picture of him, albeit a vague one.

To conclude my post, here are my top 3 FoS's:

• razorback: His defensiveness at first wasn't really a problem, but now it's getting to the point where it looks scummy. He wasn't really called out either.

Red Star: He has a way of twisting people's words around. It bothers me.

popsofctown: The L-1 vote, but it's not really a big deal because I think he spelled out his reasons pretty well.
yes well you'll have to forgive my action's i kinda lost myself i'm a bit on edge here in this game. i have been off the grid for some one years time and as you can see i have temper probelm. that's why i don't like to speak to much because my control slips. i have tryed not to come off sounding scummy buit's it's hard on me as townie i'm better suited for a power role. when i can blend in with people and mask my self in to my play area...

not a.t.e. just simple fact
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:29 am

Post by razorback »

what it mean is i have a hard time playing as a townie. i my performance is much better as mafia when i can misslead the town. and when i can set others up not just players that aren't helping.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:18 am

Post by razorback »

hmmmmm true i have i'm gathering things back together again............
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 am

Post by razorback »

@ EXILON of all our players redstar has been avoids many things. and of course i know i have as we but somthings just can't be answered.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:26 am

Post by razorback »

Leafsnail wrote:Hey there everyone. I don't usually replace into newbie games, but KittyMo asked me nicely on irc, so I couldn't refuse :D.

Now, firstly, my guy seems to be self voting for some reason... better fix that.
Unvote

I'm reading through and making notes, but since it's already really late right now I might not get a proper post in till tomorrow.

good to have you in the game we could use some new insight in the game.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:35 am

Post by razorback »

hmmm. hay i try to keep but hay if i die then that's how the game has to play out. and it's not excuses thing's just go from bad to worse as i play these games i never seem to get out of day one or two. because i always fuck thing's up so i have come with a simple stya alive as long as i can.........
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:21 am

Post by razorback »

as for the case of red start i believe he is with out doubt scum. it has been my experience that scum love to twist others words around on them. and this is generally one of the biggest scum tell in the game...

as for myself i'm far from paranoid scum i'm simply trying make to lylo. i have never seen the end of day two as scum or town.. so my goal is get to the end of the game.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:35 am

Post by razorback »

just because i'm trying too get lylo doesn't mean i'm not scum hunting. i'm working fing lurking player's to help question that is a scummy assessment to made. you think i'm doing you pay so litte attention to what i have been working on..........
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:39 am

Post by razorback »

actually i know have the scum in my sight my game plan was simpe get lynch one.

now listen to very carefully i only did that because i knew redstar would indeed move his vote to look good as town
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:16 am

Post by razorback »

first things first
vote redstar

now sceond thing is i hav to iso redstar from my main computer.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:16 am

Post by razorback »

double post blah blah
~KittyMo
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:16 am

Post by razorback »

triple post blah blah
~KittyMo
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:51 am

Post by razorback »

dam it i can't get my iso system to run... on my computer i can't prove my case what good is that. the town if at all any good to myself hepling the town.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:56 am

Post by razorback »

no i tryed to iso on my compter and didn't work. so i'll bee forced to unvote with no evidence to hold up my case.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by razorback »

i'm awre of that but i like to have proof to hole my vote up at least that way i don't get for not having when someone is lynched.

it's far worse when pepole have no case when they lynch someone at least from all the games i played and everything i have learned. i took that much from all i have seen in this place and try my best present a case when i vote.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:09 am

Post by razorback »

yes well i'll find my case if i make it that far i do think hae is scum. and need's to be lynched before he does any harm to the town and then theres is the chance i'm wrong. and i get it shorttly after.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:57 am

Post by razorback »

@ redstar i have deffrent plan here then you know i've been looking into your meta redstar. i know what playstyle your useing against us here. just had to look in the archives to find it.

so now on to business this is your one of a kind scum meta. and the only difference is as a townie you don't cause as much chaos. it hard to believe i have missed that much in so little time.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:28 am

Post by razorback »

simple i'm a townie who's beliefs in fellow town members is something to behold. it my belief that they will trust in my judgements even if i fail to come up with a case.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:27 am

Post by razorback »

Red Star wrote:Why don't you want to answer the questions, eh? It makes you look incredibly suspicious, especially considering the complete lack of sense in your post. Denying information to the town only hurts town.
Please answer the questions, razor.
(also, hate to be a grammar/spelling Nazi, but please...)

skerterg wrote:
Unvote Red Star

Sorry everyone, but i might not be able to post for the next two days, depending on whether the place I'm heading to will have internet. It most likely will, but just in case it doesn't I'm giving you this warning. Thanks!
Red Star wrote:Ugh, slow discussion. Scum, do something stupid so that we can identify you!

I find it amusing (and possibly slightly suspicious) that two of the most active players have their vote on horrordude.
Red Star wrote:Exilon, it was a joke intended to get discussion going, seeing as no-one wants to post here due to there being no activity of any positive description.
Red Star wrote:@pops: That's because I'm not actually trying to raise suspicions, I'm trying to get discussion going. Without discussion, the best we can do is hope for a lucky random lynch. Which I think is stupid. I'm trying to get people to start talking, so we can actually figure out who seems to be acting the most scummy.
Speak up, lurkers
Red Star wrote:He's not pointing out the number of days, he's pointing out the distinction of:
"we, the town, together will find the scum"
to
"you, the town, not including me, will find the scum"

Although it just equally could be directed at me, seeing as he was directing it at my "Get discussion going" post. So I think jumping onto a vote isn't the smartest idea.

Red Star wrote:
ahoda wrote:
Red Star wrote:Exilon, it was a joke intended to get discussion going, seeing as no-one wants to post here due to there being no activity of any positive description.
Don't worry, you have 17 days to figure it all out. lol
Notice how my post was directly preceding his post? I'm saying that there is the possibility that he slipped up and gave a reveal of his inner scumminess, but there is also the probability that he was just referring to me trying to get discussion going.

That's what I meant.
Red Star wrote:No, we make sense, because we analyse what everybody says and try to figure out who is scum. The reason why we say something is scummy, is because it is. Also, not contributing to helping the town figure out who is scum is just as bad.

Red Star wrote:Instead of lynching ahoda and possibly hitting a townie, why not just replace him, seeing as he doesn't seem to want to play? It's far safer than just lynching him, ending the day early and giving us absolutely no information at all?
Red Star wrote:
razorback wrote:You know, I think if ahoda isn't helping and won't replace out then we should deal with the problem. Unhelpful townies that refuse to ask for a replacement need to be handled as we would in any other game. Yes, I know it sounds scummy but anti-town players always lead to mafia wins and I would rather not have that again.
Sorry, just fixed spelling so that it's actually readable.
Ok, the last sentence really strikes me as suspicious, as he's acknowledging that the previous part seems scummy. He seems to be saying, "Ok, he's not replacing, we should just not vote for him and ignore him". This seems casting ahoda as an off-limits target.
razorback wrote:True, I'm very hard to get to come forward because I come off as sounding scummy most of the time. I have to explain myself more often then not so, I have to watch what I say and do my very best when I play to help, which is hard for me because I'm not very good at it.
You seem to be saying "Ignore all my scummy actions, it's me being insecure and unable to properly express myself". This seems like a poor excuse, I think.

Skerterg, I like your long post. When I stop being lazy I'll get to ISOing everybody, by tomorrow at the latest.

Red Star wrote:Sorry about inactivity, I've just been lazy. Within 24 hours I'll post an ISO on everyone to make up for my laziness.
Red Star wrote:
Unvote

The last thing that I want is for someone to be lynched before the deadline.
Red Star wrote:
Exilion wrote:Of all the reasons you could have given to unvote, this is your reason?
....Well.... could you please clarify it? As it is right now, I can't help but read it as: "I want for people to be lynched because of the deadline".

Also, I remind you that there's some points you still haven't discussed and that me and Pops have brought up. Even if it was a while I ago, I'd like to mention that you never touched them; while keeping your attention focused on Ahoda.
At the moment, it is almost a week before the deadline. I do not want a player to be lynched while there is still discussion possible; the more information, the better. Had I not unvoted, someone may have come in with a hammer, and ended discussion prematurely. That's why I unvoted.

Which points are these, sorry? I must have missed them, could you quote them for me?

you will have to for give the wall text it part of my chaos theory on Redstar and all he has been doing to twist everyone's words….. I don't have anything to say und er his post I think they speak for themselves…………. :o :o :o :o :o
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:27 am

Post by razorback »

double post blah blah blah
~Kitty
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:29 am

Post by razorback »

double post blah blah

~KittyMo
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:35 am

Post by razorback »

i didn't have time to prove my ponit and i can't find time if you looked close enough at his post you could see all he has been doing. but i seem to be the only one that can see as for his meta i haven't had time to look it back up. i've been watching my nephew so i don't have a lot of time time to come here and do much.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:52 am

Post by razorback »

Red Star wrote:If you can't find time to prove your point, then your argument is invalid
because you haven't got an argument!

You've also avoided several points. For instance:
Exilion wrote:Tell us what games have you checked and what made you see that. Show us, to help us see what you see.
skerterg wrote:If you are so sure, or if you have this great case, it does not help the town one bit if you do not express it clearly.
Red Star wrote:What is this 'meta' you speak of? If it's one of a kind, how do you know it's scum? Why should town believe that you've discovered some deep, mystical posting pattern when you fail to present your findings and you're incapable of stringing a coherent sentance together?
Red Star wrote: I'd like an explanation of:
a) What the hell we're meant to be looking at
b) What your argument is
c) This 'meta' that you keeping talking about.

Instead of just stringing a bunch of seperate quotes together, could you actually make a coherent argument and explain why you think I'm scum, instead of trying to accuse me without any case?

Answer these points that you've been avoiding.

well the ponit your lloking at is you have been making stupid useless jokes. and you have been twisting evryones words around incluseing my own. and that in the mist of everything you mange to tuyn people eyes's form you to me at all time . i have been watching learning your meta. and all you scum tricks you could hide from a normal townie but not from me i'm looking for not only slips but for scum that hate the lime light like you do. and you aslo seem to like to be lazy and dissappper for pages at a time i have on at least four pages.

so now things seem to be back in court but not only are you scum but a lurker as well and i like to give chase to lurkers.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by razorback »

i'm sorry but the game i'm talking about is still in progress and i can't give you the link.... or well i could be wiped out again and well it's not worth it to do it.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by razorback »

i'm sorry but the game i'm talking about is still in progress and i can't give you the link.... or well i could be wiped out again and well it's not worth it to do it.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by razorback »

you know i discussion seems useful but in the end we all know who's going to die.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 am

Post by razorback »

well i think your over looking the fact even if write like scum i think there is scum amog us even if no one will listen to me. i'm sure that i'm right about redstar.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:40 am

Post by razorback »

ahhh i know i sound half crazed now but you know ten out of 12 i'm always right so i'm going to stay on what i know best play the odds . and hope the town will trust me. to the end if they don't then well i will be lynched.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:21 am

Post by razorback »

ahh you think so do you it alwway on or the other and you know thing's are hardest on us you waste townie and well you know the end result don't all of you.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:13 am

Post by razorback »

still stand's at three votes waiting tosee what happen's. in the end of the day but hay what can you do right.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:38 am

Post by razorback »

no i just havr yo rush i have my nephew here with right because i'm baby sitting and i don't have time to check thing's right at the moment. and chase little noha around the house so forgive me if my baby sitting is abit more important then checking my spelling.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:45 am

Post by razorback »

i told you people take down redstar already quit wasteing your time on me. kill that god dam scum before the deadline hits what part of that don't you get?
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:27 am

Post by razorback »

vanilla townie but i don't know what help it will be to me.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:49 am

Post by razorback »

you know i wonder now leafsnail if you aren't working with redstar to rid yourself suspicions. best too get the easy out if you are on the scum team. i ask now because you two are hyper focused on me for some odd reason.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by razorback »

now someone starts listening when i'm about to get lynched but i'm not mafia. i a townine bent on killing a mafia member all of you are about to let go. i want nail redstar before he can get awy from me or before i get lynched.
Nathan Hale

razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:45 am

Post by razorback »

Removed - breech of rule 2.9 ~KittyMo
Nathan Hale