Newbie 05 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 15, 2003 3:33 pm

Post by Morpheus »

w00t first post........ um
Random vote: Fishbulb
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:11 am

Post by Morpheus »

How is the flying dutchmen being suspicous? Because he has been scum in the past few games. How does that make him suspicous now. Your logic doesn't make any sense.
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 21, 2003 3:51 pm

Post by Morpheus »

Hmm hard choice.......To lynch or not to lynch that is the question ..... o wait this isn't Shakespear mafia, o well. I'm not sure if Vraak X had a reasonable defense but I don't want to get rid of a townie. But...... We need to get going........
vote Vraak X

Enough periods? Oh please be mafia Vraak X.... :?
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:43 am

Post by Morpheus »

Unvote Vraak X
well....thats convincing.
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 25, 2003 6:22 pm

Post by Morpheus »

Fishbulb: Why are you getting on Vraak X 's case? He claimed cop. And there was no objection. If someone is the cop they should come out and say it so that we can get rid of Vraak X. (If he is scum :D ) So it seems Fishbulb is overeager to lynch Vraak X. I'd like to
FOS: Fishbulb
for seeming so eager to get rid of Vraak X. As you said before, It would be a good idea for the mafia to get a cop out of the game but when you think about it, it would be a lot better for the mafia to get a doc out of the game also. Plus if we know who the cop is the doc can protect that person.
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:34 pm

Post by Morpheus »

This is what I have to say........ Vraak X is innocent until someone else claims cop. I think if Vraak is lying then the
real
cop should come forth and tell us because if the other mafia goes after him the doc could protect him. So if no one comes out and says I'm the cop the I find Vraak X innocent.
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:58 am

Post by Morpheus »

But when you think about an experienced scum player would try to back off so that he wouldn't look suspicous. Then he would be able to go after him that night. Everyone knows going after a claimed cop would make you look suspicous. So I don't really think Raven is scum. You on the other hand seems to e thinking differently. If you were scum would you go after someone who has claimed cop and hasn't had an objection yet? I don't think so. So you sould really rethink your logic.

BTW you spelled lynched wrong.
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:13 am

Post by Morpheus »

I agree that Flying Dutchman seems like scum to me I agree with almost all of Fishbulb's reasons to vote for Flying Dutchman.
(I say almost just incase I missed something that I don't agree with
So
vote flying dutchman
for reasons stated by Fishbulb. Plus why are you role claiming so early? No one agreed with Fishbulb until now. Plus no one role claims with 1 vote on them.

I no longer suspect Fishbulb. Although I thought he was somewhat scummy going after Vraak X I have seen what reasons he had. Right now I agree with what he says about Flying Dutchman. Oh and Flying Dutchman.......Can you give us some reasons on why you think Mighty Raven and Mr_gnome_it_all? That would probably be the best defence right now.
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:38 pm

Post by Morpheus »

Vraak X wrote: Odds are I'll probably land an innocent investigation (what are the odds of me landing one, 5/7?) .. so yeah.. Back to the accusing table if Dutchman isn't mafia.
Well, first off the odds of getting an innocent if Dutchman is lynched and he was pro town then the odds would be 3/5. Those odds are pretty good since finding mafia would be a good 2/5 chance.

Vraak X wrote:But if Dutchman is mafia, then .. well, I'll be..
Yes.....You'll be......Please finish what you were saying. Unless you want me to. Well, If he is mafia there is a 4/5 chane of picking mafia. Not as good odds but if we get rid of a mafia member then I think that would be better then you guessing who to investigate with a possible chance of getting an innocent.

*still waiting for FD's response on why you think Mighty Raven and Mr_Gnome_It_All seem so suspicous.
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:30 am

Post by Morpheus »

might want to bold that mighty raven.
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:45 pm

Post by Morpheus »

If he has some alliance with Flying Dutchman then that must mean they are mafia. (Since there are no masons or any other type of role that can communicate with each other)
Confirm Vote Flying Dutchman
Dutchman if you want to stick around I suggest you give us a defense.
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:19 pm

Post by Morpheus »

FD: First off there would be 2 townies left if your a townie and we lynched you. Second I don't think that is going to make me think your town. Vraak X had good reason to say he thought he was lynched but now that I think about I think you just did the same thing becasue it worked for Vraak X (On most people)-(at least me :) ) So please provide a defense other then this worthless "Good luck winning the game without another townie" junk. It's really not helping at all. Plus no one ever believes that. My opionion is you did so people would think you really sre town because you really thought you were lynched and you were just telling us that you were a townie so that we wouldn't have to wait for the mod. Well...........I don't buy it. Vote Stays.
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:47 pm

Post by Morpheus »

thats 4 dutchman so I think hes lynched.I also think he thinks he was lynched a couple days ago. Notice his post...
Flying Dutchman wrote:Well, looks like i'm lynched!

Good luck with winning this game, as 2 mafia/cop/doc/1 townie left will be GOOD tomorrow......

Just remember my accusations, although I don't know if they're right.

Good bye, and Go Town!!!
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:07 am

Post by Morpheus »

Wow that is a horrible reason to vote vraak x Mr gnome. Well, heres my thoughts.... I think it would be logical to investigate fishbulb but why would the mafia kill fishbulb if he was going after a cop? If I was the mafia I would want to keep around fishbulb so that he would help to lynch the cop. So,
FoS Vraak X
because I don't see a reason to kill fishbulb unless you feel threatened by him and (as Vraak pointed out) Vraak did feel threatened by him beacause he was one of the only ones that wanted to find out more and more about him.
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:56 am

Post by Morpheus »

Vraak X wrote:
FOS: Morpheus

for acting scummy in his defense of Mr_Gnome.
Vraak X: Where did I defend Mr. Gnome? I said his reason for voting for you was horrible. And how am I acting really scummy. I do agree now that Vraak must be the cop since no one argues it. I'm not sure how I am the biggest target right now.

Vote Mr Gnome
because he was still random voting on day 2, and he has been no help to this game, until we started voting for him. Plus once he did start poting he gave us no help.
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:31 pm

Post by Morpheus »

Mr_Gnome_It_All wrote: In 6 pages of discussion, Morpheus and EPR have made references to everyone
except
each other.
Well, as far as I know I havn't been acting very suspicous and EPR hasn't eigther. I also think Gnome seems more suspicous then anyone at the moment. I think by now its pretty obvious that Vraak is the cop. EPR hasn't sone anything suspicous(that I recall) except drive me crazy by messing up with so many names.
(PLEASE PLEASE STOP THAT! Its is driving me crazy!)

My vote stays with Gnome until suspicions can be pointed at someone else.
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:29 am

Post by Morpheus »

Doc here
Yeah..
Morpheus