Newbie 04 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Smoke_Bandit
Smoke_Bandit
Townie
Smoke_Bandit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:52 pm

Post by Smoke_Bandit »

Right now I am not sure about either one of YOU.
If I am not back from my real life holiday but still alive in this wintery resort for day three's vote and Yggdrasil is still around next round I will vote: whoever Yggdrasil votes
Just_Nigel

I guess Just_Nigel could look innocent because he was willing to vote with yggdrasil while knowing that he was the cop.

I've seen a lot of posts where Just_Nigel places himself with yggdrasil. This could be scum trying to latch on to somebody that they know who maybe is pro town, but it could also be town recognizing fellow townie.
[/quote]
Smoke_Bandit
Smoke_Bandit
Townie
Smoke_Bandit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:57 pm

Post by Smoke_Bandit »

Sorry about the quotations, mistake with box being checked.
Smoke_Bandit
Smoke_Bandit
Townie
Smoke_Bandit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:13 pm

Post by Smoke_Bandit »

I do not know how to express the fact that I have just come into this game...so with what you said Just_Nigel about a silent alliance with Phoebus is totally wrong. There is no way that I could have had any sort of alliance with him considering that I came into the game after he and yggdrasil were voted off. All that I can do to prove myself is say that from a townies outlook it is hard to determine who truly is scum between both someone and just_nigel. You both appeared to vote for Phoebus which may have brought him to his down fall. The only way that I can express that vote is that either someone or nigel knew that Phoebus was going to get voted off which in my case was good.
My absense from the game was not mine, it was Spoon's. So I can not go back and show you that I've shown myself as being townie when Spoon himself only really wrote that he had no clue what was going on. Truthfully this is going to take some time for me to determine who truly is scum among nigel and someone.
Smoke_Bandit
Smoke_Bandit
Townie
Smoke_Bandit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:12 am

Post by Smoke_Bandit »

Alright, since no one seems to think that I am a townie then I will just go ahead and make my vote...I can not seem to make anyone realize that I am townie and that is the bottom line...so with that said and the fact that someone seems to jump straight into voting for me, as well as acting scummy in the game, my
vote:
goes to
Someone
Smoke_Bandit
Smoke_Bandit
Townie
Smoke_Bandit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:14 am

Post by Smoke_Bandit »

Just_Nigel needs to be slapped....I tried to tell you!
I'll be your friend 'til the end....HA HA HA!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”