Newbie 1071(Game Over|Scum Win!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Newbie 1071(Game Over|Scum Win!)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

WELCOME!

To Newbie 1071!

Boom! Crackle! Lightning struck and the light pitter patter of rain started to fall on the small town of Fallcrest. Boom! Crackle! A burst of light flashed and the roar of thunder echo'd into the night. The rain fell heavier. The Town was silent. Not a mouse stirred. The only noise audible was that of the storm.

Suddenly two figures walked down the dirt road. Hat brims down and revolvers drawn. The town entered the town of 8 people. With intention to kill all of them. They wear fearless killers. Ready to pull the trigger at the slightest sound of disturbance. They came upon an old building that was still standing tall. The home of Mr. Elmsturn. One of them retrieved a lock pick from his pocket and unlocked the door. The two men stepped in.

Moments later...

Pow! A gunshot echoed into the night. And Mr. Elmsturn was no more.

The storm died of and the Town fell into a deadly silence. A very
deadly
silence...

The next morning 9 people gathered at the square. And they looked upon the body of the late Mr. Elmsturn. they knew that two of them were against them. But they didn't know who. They didn't know what anybodys occupations were. Nobody talked in this town anymore. But what they did know was they had to root the killers before they were taken over. So they decided to take a vote and have some discussion.

Good Luck...

Living Players!(3/9)(Everyone has confirmed!
):
Mist7676
avalanchee

Klazam
ColorMute

AngelxDeidrael

Not so living Players!(6/9):

Spoiler: Dead List
snowjorden,
Vanilla Townie
, Lynched Day One.
MagnaOfIllusion,
Doctor
, Shot Night One

drmyshottyizsik,
Vanilla Townie
, Lynched Day Two

SupremeOverlord,
Vanilla Townie
, Shot Night Two

DarlaBlueEyes,
Mafia Roleblocker
, Lynched Day Three

placehold,
Cop
, Shot Night Three
Last edited by Robocopter87 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:33 am, edited 23 times in total.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Rules:

General Rules

<1>My rule is Law, I settle debates. If you reject my rules then it shall result in a Modkill. Though I am awesome, I still make mistakes. Please do not hesitate to notify me when you think I have made a mistake.
<2>
Darkred Is my color don't use it. Using it will be seen as impersonating the mod, which is a punishable offense.

<3>If you have private communication with me, the mod. It has to be secret. I allow paraphrasing for Roleclaiming. If you don't know if your allowed to tell what was said then ask me first. Assume it is bad to do so before my answer.
<4>Time does not affect anything in this game unless it is a game mechanic. The use of Timestamps as a reason against someone is prohibited.
<5>You are
NOT
allowed to talk outside the thread with any other player unless specified in your role pm. This is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. I have seen people been banned from queues for breaking this exact rule. Don't get banned.
<6>Don't post the links to quicktopics that are used unless I give you permission. If you do, you will be modkilled.
<7>Claiming to be scum, is prohibited. If you are scum, you are not allowed to claim your partners name. If you do, you will be modkilled.
<8>Don't use small, invisible, or encrypted text. if I can't read it, its unacceptable.
<9>If you find loopholes in any of the rules and use them it is considered not good sportsmanship and is punishable. This doesn't apply to game mechanics of course. If you find a loophole that seems important please do not hesitate to notify me immediately.
<10>Personal grudges, are NOT acceptable. Period.
<11>HAVE FUN!!!!
<12>Modkills will be enforced, don't think I'm a coward. If you do something that is a modkill offense, It will be done in a way that hurts your faction. You will be changed to a nuetral surviver. And automatically lose. But don't constantly worry about breaking the rules, I understand if you accidentally do something you shouldn't.

Posting, Voting, Deadline and Death

<1>Deadlines are a fixed 3 weeks. If there is a replacement I might allow an extensions. Extensions will not be longer than 1 week. Period.
<2>If you are going to be on vacation or unavailable for some time please inform me in thread or through a PM.
<3>If your V/LA covers too long a time I will replace you.
<4>If you do not post in
hours you shall be prodded.
<5>If you do not respond to the prod in another
hours. You shall be replaced.
<6>If you get
prods, you shall be replaced automatically. I will be lax with this if you start posting efficiently after third prod.
<7>Votes must be bolded or will not be counted, if you make the mistake of voting without bolding I will inform you that your vote was not counted in thread.(Ex. VOTE: Playername) This should be made easier by the new vote and unvote tags.
<8>Unvotes are not required but appreciated. Please Unvote before posting.(ex. UNVOTE: Playername)
<9>Abbreviations are acceptable as long as I can clearly tell who you mean.
<10>Lynches will happen when a Majority is reached. Majority is half of available votes plus one rounded down.
<11>If players so choose, you can vote for No lynch. Normal Majority is required for a No Lynch to pass.
<12>If at deadline there is no Majority, a No Lynch will occur. If there is a tie at deadline, a No Lynch will occur.
<13>Once there is a Majority, votes cannot be taken back. The decision is final.
<14>As soon as I have posted the scene of your death. You are no longer allowed to post in thread. I will allow 'Bah' posts as long as they are completely content less, and you are only allowed one.

Just Have fun, follow the rules, play to your Win condition, and you won't have any problems!

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In Newbie games there is four possibilities for setups.
1st Possibility~ 1xGoon 1x Roleblocker 7xTownies
2nd Possibility~ 1x Goon 1x Roleblocker 1xDoc 1xCop 5xTownies
3rd Possibility~ 2xGoon 1xCop 6xTownies
4th Possibility~ 2xGoon 1xDoc 6xTownies

The setup will be chosen at random. Also, if the goon dies in a setup with a Roleblocker the Roleblocker can block and kill at the same time still. And chose different targets if they so wish.

The following is the possible roles sent to players. Just because they are here do not mean they are in the game.

Town Faction PMs:

Vanilla Townie
Mod wrote:

You are a normal townsperson, trying to make a living and survive this insanity.
  • You have no abilities at Night other than getting a good night's rest.
  • Although you do not have any special abilities, your voice and vote are powerful weapons in their own right. Use them to your best advantage!
  • At no time may you privately communicate with any other player.
  • You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.
Please Confirm by sending me a PM that says /confirm and your role name
Cop
Mod wrote:

You are the local law enforcement, and can tell the good guys from the bad.
  • Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate.
  • The Moderator will inform you as to that persons guilt or innocence.
  • In a Newbie game, you will always get a correct result (no sanity issues).
  • You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.
Doctor
Mod wrote:

You are the local physician, and can protect people from harm.
  • Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to protect.
  • If someone attempts to kill that player during the Night, they will be spared.
  • You may not protect yourself.
  • In a Newbie game, your protection target will always live through the night (no quacks).
Mafia Faction PMs:

Goon
Mod wrote:

You are part of the local mafia along with your partner (PLayername) who is a (Partner Role here).
  • During the day, try to blend in with the town and atttempt to mislynch someone.
  • During the night cycle ONLY. You may talk in this quicktopic with your partner to discuss the strategy, kill and such. (Quicktopic).
  • Either you, or your partner, may send in the kill via pm by using the format
    Kill:Player
  • Both of the Mafia may talk in the quicktopic before the day starts during what is known as, Night 0. As soon as it is day though, you may not talk at all.
  • You win when the Mafia outnumber the town, or nothing can prevent the same. Whether you survive to the end or not.
RoleBlocker
Mod wrote:

You are part of the local Mafia along with your partner (PlayerName) who is a Goon.
  • During the Day, try and blend in with the Town and attempt to mislynch someone.
  • During the night cycle ONLY, you may talk with your partner in this quicktopic. (Quicktopic)
  • Being a Roleblocker, you may choose someone to not be able to use their night ability. Assuming they actually have a night ability.
  • During the night, when you and your partner have made a desicion, one of you PMs me the Kill. You the Mafia Roleblocker, send me who you want blocked in the format of
    Block:Player
    . Be specific on whether it is the kill or the Roleblock.
  • Before the game starts feel free to talk in the quicktopic to discuss an opening strategy. This is called Night 0. But as soon as it is Day, you may no longer speak in the topic till the next night.
  • You win when the Mafia outnumber the town or nothing can prevent the same. Whether you survive to the end or not.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Sending Role PMs!

Role PMs sent! Game will start when everyone has confirmed.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

|
:

avalanchee [0]
snowjorden [0]
DJRyanG [0]
ColorMute [0]
Supreme Overlord[0]
AngelxDeidrael [0]
2003041[0]
werewolf555 [0]
MagnaofIllusion [0]

:
|
Not Voting
|
:

Everyone

:
|
Amount to Lynch
|
:

With 9 Alive it is 5 to Lynch.

:
|
Deadline
|
:

Midnight of March 21, EST.

Last edited by Robocopter87 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

With everyone confirmed, Day One starts!

Any questions that you have about the game should be directed at The IC or SE's. Whether they are scum or town, the IC and SEs will never lie about game rules, or game theory. However, the ICs and SEs will not go against their win condition. If your question is broad about Mafia. Ask them and they won't lie.

Also, I recommend going to the bottom of the page and "bookmarking" the topic. Subscribing sends you emails. Bookmarks puts it in your bookmarks which is here onsite.

If you have any questions about your role, ask me.

Dont be afraid to ask questions. Newbie games are for teaching and having fun. Not for hardcore seriousness.

So have fun! And good luck!

Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Goon
Supreme Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Supreme Overlord »

Vote: MagnaofIllusion

He's an IC, and therefore not to be trusted.

Hi, everyone else! This is my first game of Mafia onsite, but I've played with a few of my friends on other sites. I've also read a few games, so I think I understand the theory.
I've read games with both Magna and Robocopter (it was your 2nd game, Robocopter; you come a long way!)

I should have fairly decent access during the week, but fairly limited over weekends (and nights, Australian time). I'll try to make up for it with decent content when I can.
I think that's quite enough for an opening post!
Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Lol dont read my games!!! I sucked in my first games. Got better. Was at my prime. Then ive fallen. and now im here!

avalanchee
avalanchee
Townie
avalanchee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by avalanchee »

VOTE: Supreme Overlord

for being first to vote :)

This is also my first Mafia game on this site. It's my first forum mafia game, so I'm interested to see how the three week days go. I'm used to a 10 minute day, maybe 20 on lylo.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

VOTE: 2003041
For only having numbers in their username.
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
snowjorden
snowjorden
Townie
snowjorden
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by snowjorden »

Vote: ColorMute
- Because if he's Mute, he's not going to help us a whole lot in this game. Oh wait ..he can still type.. Yeah, my bad. It's RVS, what can I say.

Anyways, moving on with that. My name is my name backwards, you can refer to me as 'snowjorden' or just Jorden if you'd like. I've played "mafia" plenty of times on another website (ewzine.com) and was in one other newbie game on here, but was the FIRST person killed. I think it was like Newbie 1060 or something, not 100% on what the number was. Equinox was the mod, if you want to check it out.

If you do check out my other game I played on here, you'll see the most amazing arguments against me in that game. I was called out because in some posts i put "..." too much, and in other posts I used none. I was called out because I put hyphens in words sometimes. It was a big ball of, dumbness. Either way, I'm here to be a productive member of this town and hopefully weed out some scum.

Nice meeting you folks. Are we an all male game, or is there some females amongst us?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Goon
Supreme Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Hey, MagnaofIllusion, congratulations on your Scummy award! (I only just read the award ceremony)
Yay, a vote for me (and I really wanted to be first to post)
Apparently avalanchee is female (according to her profile ...)
Hey, Jordan (as you may have noticed, I'm fond of brackets)
AngelxDeidrael
AngelxDeidrael
Goon
AngelxDeidrael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by AngelxDeidrael »

Hello, everyone! This is my second game on this site, I've never played anywhere else before. I'll try to make at least one or two posts per day, depending on how much free time I'll have in between school and work.

I'm looking forward to playing with you all! I had a lot of fun in my first game and I hope to learn more from playing here too. :D

@Jorden: *raises hand* Female, here!

VOTE: avalanchee
... because avalanches are pretty deadly! :O
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Greetings fellow players! I am MagnaofIllusion, and I’ll be your IC for this game of Mafia. First let me say that for a first time in a long while this will be a game where I have never played with anyoneI look forward to getting to know you.

Hello again Robocopter. Nice to see you survived the Bold and Beautiful experience under ReaperCharlie.

Thanks Supreme for your kind words. I very happily surprised to see my name announced for the Scummie. I had thought I had a better opportunity in the 3rd Party Single game performance category.

As your IC my job, while of course playing Mafia, is to serve as a helpful guide to acclimating yourself to the environment here at MafiaScum. I will answer any questions you might have about site norms and try to model good play for you. As a player I will play to win, regardless of affiliation. Please note I will do my best to address concerns you have about game theory, but since playstyles and tactics for the most part are subjective choices I will not delve too deeply into theory arguments.

Werewolf555 and 2003041 are your SE (or semi-experienced) players here. While they have no formal requirements to serve in a teaching capacity I hope they will share what they’ve learned in their experiences here at Mafiascum.

General Advice

1. The Mafia Wiki can be found [url=ttp://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page]HERE[/url]. It is a good source of information about players, game theory, and common fallacies you might find in Mafia games. Please remember that while a hand site it is not the 100% Bible about Mafia. Many areas of game theory are hotly debated.
2. Please if you do not have an avatar please get one. It doesn’t require a Flicker or similar account and will make it easier for all the players to distinguish you when reading the thread.
3. Play to win. There may come a point in the game where you feel like you are doomed. Don’t give up and do your best to play to your win condition. Regardless of the game outcome as long as you gave an honest effort you should be proud.
4. Don’t have thin skin. Mafia is by nature a confrontational game. Accusations will be made against you at some point in the game. Do your best to not take them personally.
5. Don’t be a jerk. The easiest way for a game of Mafia to stop being enjoyable for all the players involved is to make things personal.
6. Don’t bring assumptions from previous site or RL expiences to the game. Mafiascum is likely very different than you in some ways than where you played before. It’s best not to assume that things you take for granted work the same way here. I played for over 2 years on another site before joining Mafiascum and the differences in the general site metas took some time to adjust to for me.

Game Specific Advice –

1. Read the rules. While Newbie games are fairly standard as a teaching tool each Mod can have specific twists to their rule set. Being familiar with the Mod’s rule-set will make you better equipped to play to your win condition.
2. Don’t self-vote. The number of situations where it is useful to advancing your win condition in a Newbie game by self-voting are very few and far between. Self-voting deprives the other players of potential information about who would be voting for you in place of ourself.
3. Don’t be timid. Although myself and the SE players may have more experience or credentials than you it does not make us infallible. Don’t back down from an argument just because one of us disagrees with you.
4. Use knowledge of the set-up to your advantage. The Mod has outlined the 4 possible set-up permutations in his introductory posts. As the game progresses more and more information may become available you may be able to detect a lie simply based on what possible set-ups may be ruled out.
5. Don’t claim your role unnecessarily. It doesn’t benefit your team to offer up your role without reason. Site standards in a Newbie game generally say that outside of a Mass-claim scenario you shouldn’t claim until you are at L-1 (ie one vote away from being lynched).
6. Be active. Robocopter and your fellow players are putting a good effort into the game. With only 9 players to start with inactive players can really damage the flow and fun of the game.

That concludes my introductory IC post (or as some call them Snooze-vile central). Please feel free to ask me any questions you have.

I see that the stage of a game commonly called RVS (Random Vote Stage) has already begun. As the game opens up and no real information is available people generally make random votes to spark discussion.

I’ll add my two cents by casting my vote.

VOTE: DJRyan for being one of the last to confirm.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Now that I have that Wall out of the way some actual game questions –
Supreme wrote:Yay, a vote for me (and I really wanted to be first to post)
Why make even a comment about a single vote on you Supreme? Furthermore why do you feel the need to justify posting first?

--
Snow wrote:Nice meeting you folks. Are we an all male game, or is there some females amongst us?
Is there a difference you expect in the game if it was all male versus mixed gender?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DJRyanG
DJRyanG
Townie
DJRyanG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by DJRyanG »

Hey everyone. :)
I'm Ryan. This is my first game on the forum, but I've played Mafia plenty before.

Vote: snowjorden

Because he doesn't have an avatar and seems sexist.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Goon
Supreme Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:06 pm

I've been looking forward to playing Mafia here for quite a while (as you can see by my join date), but I haven't actually had a chance before now. So, I'm a bit (shall we say) hyperactive. In a good way, that is. First vote is (somewhat) of a milestone. That said, I'm hoping not to garner any 'real' votes, but that's a bit unlikely.

I wanted to post first mainly to get the 'don't trust the IC' out of the way; I wanted to say something (hopefully) witty, and trying to respond to other players might have corrupted that. I was actually kinda surprised that neither you nor werewolf said 'hey, you should trust the IC', but I suppose it was clear enough that I wasn't serious.

So, good activity you guys! I was somewhat concerned that no one would be online when I was, then everyone posting heaps over(my)night, but it looks like it should be OK so far.

PREVIEW EDIT: So, hey, this forum alerts you when someone posts before you can. Excellent.
avalanchee
avalanchee
Townie
avalanchee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by avalanchee »

snowjorden wrote: Nice meeting you folks. Are we an all male game, or is there some females amongst us?
Supreme Overlord wrote: Apparently avalanchee is female (according to her profile ...)
Yep, female here. Looks like I'm not the only one either. Any particular reason for asking?
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

Sorry
Forgot my introductory post

Good day fellow Newbies and Se(s)! I’m your friendly local SE, who will be
thrawting
assisting your attempt to enjoy (one of) your first games on MafiaScum community. You’d probably see me gliding happily down the neighborhood with a
Black Porsche
bicycle, exchanging jolly
pistols and C4s
smiles with the neighborhood's people. But that is besides the point. Our neighborhood's peace is being threatened by
me
a 2-man group of mafia and
your
our job is to locate and lynch them. I am here to
destroy you
be your in-game human guide on the generals of a mafia game. If you have any concern,
shut up or die
feel free to speak up and I will try my best to
deceive you
help you sort them out. I do not consider myself
town
a teacher because I know I have as much to learn as any of your guys. I have no belief that there should be a general guidelines strategy-wise on how to play the mafia game
because you all will die anyways
as long as we play to the site's rules and etiquette and you actually discuss with everyone about your opinion.

Some of these are good readings and you should read them, but I don't recommend you follow them word by word. Develop your own playstyle!
Some of the things I do insist thought, would be:

1> Play active! Post at least once per day. Don't make me and the SE(s) the only players around!
2> Do not be afraid to Vote! Many good strategies of this game stems from placing your votes around.
3> Play with manners.
4> Have fun!

Copied from NoPointActingUp I did not write any of this btw
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
ColorMute
ColorMute
Townie
ColorMute
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by ColorMute »

VOTE: Vote MagnaofIllusion for being so darn helpful... too town?
j/k I know its your job.

This is my first game of mafia here on mafiascum, I have been interested in the game for some time just never really had time to play/interest on one site died out due to poor hosts right as I was planning to join. Anyway overall this will be my third game of Mafia, as I am currently subbed into two others on another site (both are very themed and stray very much from the traditional set-up so this will be nice and fresh to me). As of now have yet to complete my first game of mafia anywhere. I should be able to be fairly active, and my biggest flaw is impatience... I'm working on it don't worry XD

@Magna - I plan on adding an avatar per your suggestion following this post, just wanted to make sure I get a post in as I just noticed the day started.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Werewolf thanks for making a point of mine in my IC post applicable to the game.

Notice the very small text at the end of the his last post? It probably violateds General Rule number 8 about the use of small text?

Something to get worked up about? Absolutely not. But reading the rules helps make Robocopter a happy Mod.

And we all want that :D

Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Goon
Supreme Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Cool, that's everyone. Nice introduction, werewolf. Shame about the impending modkill...
AngelxDeidrael
AngelxDeidrael
Goon
AngelxDeidrael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:03 am

Post by AngelxDeidrael »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Notice the very small text at the end of the his last post? It probably violateds General Rule number 8 about the use of small text?
... I didn't even notice that was there until you mentioned it! o_o;;
werewolf555 wrote: Copied from NoPointActingUp I did not write any of this btw
I hit copy and paste and... that's all it says. Now the question is, werewolf555, how much of the entire post not yours? Why didn't you write an original introduction? I know it's not really a huge deal, unless the mod doesn't approve, but I just want to get some conversations going. :)
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:07 am

Post by 2003041 »

werewolf555 wrote:VOTE: 2003041
For only having numbers in their username.
Awwww, not for having a moe character?

Well first things first, VOTE: avalanchee[/b]. Do I need a reason? :P

Ohaiyo gozaimasu to everyone that is in this game. I am one of the SE's. Don't expect to much from me since its been a few months since I've even played this darned game, but I am willing to try and help out with any questions anyone has during the course of the game. :nerd:
Show
New Game: Town 0W//1L Scum 0W//0L Power Roles: 0/1
Replacement: Town 1W//0L Scum 0W//0L Power Roles: 1/1
Work by day, Guitar Hero/Rock Band by twilight, Mafia at night. THAT, my friends, is a perfect day!!!

We need subscribers for our GH/RB team to be sponsored.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TEAML3G3NDOFFICIAL <----Subscribe here to help us.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:08 am

Post by 2003041 »

XD I FAIL WITH TAGS NAO!
Vote: avalanchee
. Has it really been that long that I forgot how to vote? XD
Show
New Game: Town 0W//1L Scum 0W//0L Power Roles: 0/1
Replacement: Town 1W//0L Scum 0W//0L Power Roles: 1/1
Work by day, Guitar Hero/Rock Band by twilight, Mafia at night. THAT, my friends, is a perfect day!!!

We need subscribers for our GH/RB team to be sponsored.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TEAML3G3NDOFFICIAL <----Subscribe here to help us.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”