Toriel's Patience (end)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3103 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:24 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Ego and UNVOTE:
Replacing beeboy
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3213 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:55 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Read like 5 or 10 pages and realized as we're on D2 I should check the flip, then I skimmed meuh's ISO...

So, sorry if it's been addressed already, but if we go mercy/spare, are the spared players flipped and removed from game as though they are eliminated, or is it flipless, or are they flipped and allowed to continue posting/voting until they are NKed?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3219 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:11 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 379, Keyleth wrote:
In post 376, Mandate wrote: I actually sort of feel the opposite, I think it it gets into a big game of people fighting to be the most town it becomes a lot harder to solve, but I don't think it's as important whether we spare or kill as not sparing scum!Dunnstral and not killing town!Dunnstral.
Really? In my experience of video mafia and other stuff it at least felt a lot harder for wolves to fake a townread on their teammate vs making a wolfcase on inconsistencies of weaknesses villagers do. Maybe I'm incorrect in my theory and have a bit of choo choo brain because of my urge to send over all of Dann/You/Taly
I'm here right now. I read the first 5 pages and the Meuh ISO on mobile so there's less comprehension there.

Town: Dann/Mandate/Keyleth
leantown: Taly
Questionable and to be followed up: Dunnstral's 335/336 - I'm not liking the Sakura posting atp and I don't recall Brown Eyes/Merlyn's posts which is why I need to follow up on the Brown Eyes/Merlyn reads
scum: aristea/sakura

TR on Dannflor is probably too easy but I have a feeling this is not deepwolfing

Anyways, chose to quote this post because I really disagree with a lot of Keyleth's reads in this post but they feel so far off of my own reads and they align so well with what I perceive Keyleth's experience in this game to be that they must be coming from town. Which is why I'm now going to take Keyleth out of leantown where she was as I was writing this sentence and put her up with Dann/Mandate.

I've had problems with all of Sakura's posting so far except for one post that was a pagetop a couple of pages ago, and from aristea I'd been getting light pings up to the point that I saw an interaction between her and Shirou where she sort of drives a wedge between Shirou and Meuh. Shirou had voiced Meuh makes a towny post, then Aristea comments on Shirou's post and Shirou turns around and is like "well actually I don't TR Meuh" and not long after that I think Shirou actually votes Meuh. Even without the Meuh flip this pings me as some possible buddying up to town!Shirou. There's also Aristea saying she will cooperate with whatever townbloc Mandate forms later which again feels like possible buddying up with Mandate who I feel strongly is town.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3220 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Was looking at the most recent VC and seeing Aristeia's replacement's replacement leading the VC on the leading wagon I just want to counter right now

VOTE: RCEnigma
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3221 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 408, Brown Eyes wrote:
In post 407, Mandate wrote: Am curious about your vote brown eyes.

Care to elaborate?
Fairly bad entrance, I think. She indicated in that she had read the thread, yet her first posts were fairly unsubstantial in a way that feels like she was trying to look productive. I also think that given the opinion she gives in that she expects townies who are pushed in an overbearing way to find it annoying and push back, her questions to Taly seem somewhat strange and informed:
In post 191, Aristeia wrote: its strange that you are saying mandate is "griefing" you because doesnt that assume mandate is town?
In post 194, Aristeia wrote: like if mandate is mafia and you're town then this wouldn't be a grief it would just be hyper aggression lining up lims and seizing thread control - your lack of any suspicion of this push is kind of ?? to me.
If I were in this situation, I would just
ask
Taly what her read on you is. It's hard to phrase this, but it feels more like she's just pointing something out rather than actually trying to interrogate anything.
based, fuego, rare, and scathing take
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3222 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:51 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 427, Aristeia wrote: I currently lean towards mafia on Taly's alignment currently.

I think it's pretty obvious I thought Taly was scummy when I made post 191 & 194.
said currently twice, caught scum
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3223 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:51 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

not sarcasm
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3226 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:59 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I assume this is in response to "leading vote on the leading wagon" which specifically refers to the vote order in the VC as I'm not caught up
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3228 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 485, implosion wrote:
is a pretty good point (on Keyleth being town) and probably +town a bit for Sakura. To elaborate a bit since it came into question why I think it's +town for Keyleth, the post is just very frank about what it's trying to do. I think scum on average will tend to shy away from a post that's like "hey, we already have me + x as town, who are the other two" particularly in the context of Keyleth having some heat on her. It's not a slam dunk or anything, but I think it's very easy to glance at that post and briefly *think* it's a slam dunk before you've thought it through intensely, hence Sakura is slightly townish for it
(but only slightly and this paragraph is already way too long)
Probably confbiasing on scum!Sakura on my part - I think I recall playing with implosion a long time ago and having difficulty reading him as either alignment - but this looks like self-conscious scum making sure to associate in some way with their partner

pedit: yes I'm planning on reading - I have like 11 days or something before deadline
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3230 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:27 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 600, implosion wrote: EV time.

There is one very interesting wrinkle in EV analysis of this setup, which is that if we choose a strategy on day 1 and plan to stick with it, then Dunn has flat odds of 11/14 of being town. So in the point of the calculation where we consider Dunn's probability, it's ambiguous whether we should stick 11/14 or whatever the current random odds are. I think the current odds at that point are technically the right thing to put in. It's similar to the Monty Hall problem, but the difference is that in Monty Hall you don't get any new info by opening the door but here every townie we lim does make Dunn more likely to be scum and every scum we lim does make Dunn more likely to be town. Anyhow. Gonna be rounding to nearest % at every step for convenience.

Suppose we mislim twice. Then if we choose Fight, 3/12 that we go to 2:9 mountainous (35% town win) and 9/12 that we go to 3:8 mountainous (17% town win) for about a 21% EV.

If we choose Mercy, well, there's not a wiki page already in existence to make this easy. Assuming that spares are chosen entirely at random still, as with regular EV calculation. 3/12 that Dunn is scum and we go to 2:9 sparegame. To win from there, we have to spare correctly at 11p, 9p, 7p and 5p, for total probability of (9/11) (7/9) (5/7) (3/5) = 3/11 or about 27%. In the 9/12 that Dunn is town, we go into 3:8 where we have to spare 3 times to win and scum have to spare twice. From there, 3/11 that we hit scum at which point our EV is (7/9) * (5/7) * (3/5) = 3/9. 8/11 that we go to 3:6. From there, 3/9 that our EV becomes (5/7)(3/5) = 3/7, and 6/9 that we go to 3:4 at which point scum's EV is (3/7)(2/5) = 6/35 so ours is 29/35.

All in all, the EV is this:

(3 / 12) * (3 / 11)
+
(9 / 12) * (

(3 / 11) * (3 / 9)
+
(8 / 11) * (

(3 / 9) * (3 / 7)
+
(6 / 9) * (29 / 35)

)

)

Which, if I've typed it into Google correctly, is just above 50%.

So that's definitely a very strong argument in favor of sparing Dunn. Almost regardless of his alignment - in fact, if he's scum, correctly choosing Fight instead of Mercy improves our EV from 27% to 35%, but if he's town then correctly choosing Mercy instead of Fight improves our EV from 17% to a whopping almost 60%. At those odds, we would need *incredibly* persuasive evidence that Dunn is scum to want to pick Fight over Mercy.

There are caveats. The first is that this is assuming we mislim twice (if we hit scum then we can redo this under those assumptions; i highly suspect that we'll get similar results). The second and much more important is the degree to which EVs are reliable. EVs are questionable even for regular mountainous games, but in the sparing game they're perhaps even more questionable due to the view that we'll be hemorrhaging all our best/towniest players both by sparings and by nightkills, and that we will ultimately *have* to win the game in a 2:3 or 3:4 ElO where in principle all 3 or all 4 town will have to unanimously be correct.
bookmarking this for my ISO
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3232 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:51 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 693, Taly wrote: I know this sounds counterintuitive and this applies to most of the playerlist, but I find it suspicious that there is a lack of scumreads, much less ones that arent consensus.
Probably setup related. Naturally we're all thinking spare is the easiest path which means townhunting is more of a focus to the groupthink than usual, so town is less focused on it and scum is not obligated to posit any SRs as long as the group continues the trajectory at this point in the thread. I do think Mandate made a good point about spare though (I think they pointed this out first - I attribute it to them in my head at least), which is that it may seem appealing but there is a possibility it could actually be worse because scum can kill consensus TRs at night to make it more difficult. Scum can't "kill themselves" to make it harder to find scum in the kill scum route.

Also I think at this point maybe everyone has not posted yet, or at least has not posted very much yet
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3241 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:49 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Page 35's Mandate had me feeling a little yikes about my TR - gave me strong scum!Guillotina vibes actually. I did not like the avoidance of Aristea's questioning of Dannflor. I think Aristea poses those questions as either alignment but I definitely ask that kind of question as scum. It's a very easy straightforward angle to challenge and appears towny but ultimately I think scum ALWAYS takes that angle and that town SOMETIMES takes that angle.

Merlyn's reactive vote on page 35 I think can come from scum there but only really makes sense to me if scum!Merlyn is not content with the gamestate. I'm leaning that the vote is more town-motivated but want to mention it in my own ISO in case it's needed later.
In post 875, Mandate wrote: Regarding Dannflor: the claim was made that scum!he just lazily townread me for having a strong presence. I don't think anyone has pushed us as SvS so I don't need to defend that accusation. What I have to say regarding that is that he -didn't- townread me. Explicitly. He townread someone else that I also townread but didn't give a townread to me. I had to prompt it and he still wouldn't give me an explicit townread, just a lean. In contrast to what other people say about him giving me an easy townread I think it's kind of obvious that he was never fully comfortable in that townread and I also think it's kind of obvious that it has to do with him alt guessing me as a strong scum player. And I felt all this as it was going on and it felt far outside the bounds of something that Dannflor as scum would think to fake. He was also just very, idk, in the flow on the first page of the game and didn't feel forced or offbeat at all and I'm very much struggling with anyone characterizing his play as wanton scum!Aggression because there's the interesting vote hop taly->Keyleth that I really liked plus the fact that he didn't really, like, push anyone that hard? I also struggle with the characterization of him as meme voting because I think he was continually providing game relevant content while he was here so the push on him just entirely doesn't grok with the ISO of his that I've read.
I do like that Mandate reveals all that they do in this post and does answer the question in the quoted snippet. Overall my TR on them remains untarnished after this post though.

This post feels unfinished but I g2g
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3248 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3241, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Page 35's Mandate had me feeling a little yikes about my TR - gave me strong scum!Guillotina vibes actually. I did not like the avoidance of Aristea's questioning of Dannflor. I think Aristea poses those questions as either alignment but I definitely ask that kind of question as scum. It's a very easy straightforward angle to challenge and appears towny but ultimately I think scum ALWAYS takes that angle and that town SOMETIMES takes that angle.

Merlyn's reactive vote on page 35 I think can come from scum there but only really makes sense to me if scum!Merlyn is not content with the gamestate. I'm leaning that the vote is more town-motivated but want to mention it in my own ISO in case it's needed later.
In post 875, Mandate wrote: Regarding Dannflor: the claim was made that scum!he just lazily townread me for having a strong presence. I don't think anyone has pushed us as SvS so I don't need to defend that accusation. What I have to say regarding that is that he -didn't- townread me. Explicitly. He townread someone else that I also townread but didn't give a townread to me. I had to prompt it and he still wouldn't give me an explicit townread, just a lean. In contrast to what other people say about him giving me an easy townread I think it's kind of obvious that he was never fully comfortable in that townread and I also think it's kind of obvious that it has to do with him alt guessing me as a strong scum player. And I felt all this as it was going on and it felt far outside the bounds of something that Dannflor as scum would think to fake. He was also just very, idk, in the flow on the first page of the game and didn't feel forced or offbeat at all and I'm very much struggling with anyone characterizing his play as wanton scum!Aggression because there's the interesting vote hop taly->Keyleth that I really liked plus the fact that he didn't really, like, push anyone that hard? I also struggle with the characterization of him as meme voting because I think he was continually providing game relevant content while he was here so the push on him just entirely doesn't grok with the ISO of his that I've read.
I do like that Mandate reveals all that they do in this post and does answer the question in the quoted snippet. Overall my TR on them remains untarnished after this post though.

This post feels unfinished but I g2g
To continue on this, since the ending is vague ("reveals all that they do")- I mean that prior to this, Mandate has talked about their "secret" philosophy regarding how best to play this setup and I think that the explanation provided in 875 makes sense for town!Mandate.

I got the spidey-sense sort of tingle of scum!Guillotina when reading Mandate on page 35 and that is not going to leave the back of my mind now as I read on, because at some point I caught Guillotina early on in a game and G (forgot Guillotina's pronouns) managed to mislim me that day by my recollection and I was pretty peeved about that. G felt obviously scum to me in that game but G managed to convince the playerlist it was just G's own style of posting and it was not AI. I don't think that outside of what I read on page 35 that Mandate reminds me of Guillotina and I find it unlikely G is their main but I still had that feeling for a moment.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3249 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:54 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 881, Dunnstral wrote: Hm, they say "stale discussion" in post , and I think they were parroting what you were saying earlier, but I never thought the discussion was stale.

Sure I don't like their last ~4 posts or vote on Meuh.

VOTE: beeboy
Where did Mandate mention a stale discussion before 839? I like parroting as a scumtell when it is paired with a metadive to confirm that the player does not use a certain phrasing normally, but I don't think it actually happened here (also bee/I are town so I know in this case it's incorrect regardless of whether it happened or what beeboy's meta shows)
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3250 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:07 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 944, Dunnstral wrote: not 744 surely
👀
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3251 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1000, Sakura Hana wrote: UNVOTE:
In post 1006, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1005, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1000, Sakura Hana wrote: UNVOTE:
i'd be interested to know what your read on me now is

sorry if you think ive been uncharitable or putting words in your mouth or something
Now that the reason for my doubt of my TR of you is gone im TRing you again. Besides as I said my vote was mainly for pressure and the need for that is gone as well.
In post 1010, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1007, Dannflor wrote: i guess im just kinda perplexed that me being gone from the thread for 6 hours or whatever made you doubt your town read on me
Am i not explaining myself clearly?
I saw some people mention a SR on you and vote you, I saw Taly's post mentioning something about you being gone coz you were "scum happy with the current situation" or something similar (at least that's how i interpreted it) and i'm like "maybe there's another explanation for this" but then i remember someone, dont remember who, mentioning you were "Superficially good" and i'm like "did i get taken in by someone being superficially good and wrongly TR them?" and decided to help apply pressure on you.

Idk how else to explain it more clearly.
I'm starting to get marcistar vibes the more I read of Sakura and I think the lead-up to the unvote in 1000 and the subsequent talk with Dann are maybe likely to come from town. Feels like scum has a hard time swallowing that pill and admitting to where they may have made a mistake or at least a poor decision. I feel like scum in this situation plays harder into it and goes for some kind of ATE play instead. Don't have any questions for you so far, but feeling better.

Still concerned about this somehow being Dunn-Sakura from Dunn's interactions in thread, and the idea originally came to me from Mandate, but individually Sakura's scum equity is lowering (I think I used that term right - she's getting townier to me)
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3252 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:27 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1034, Mandate wrote: I do feel, uh, pretty unreserved about Sakura town now so that's nice
I like Mandate arriving to this around the same time as me in my reading of the thread

Btw if anyone has questions for me, there's no need to wait for the full reading. I am trying to pay attention to the "front" of the thread via notifications as I read through it so yeah
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3253 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:36 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3287 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:38 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3270, Taly wrote: why are there votes on
RCE
tbh
Aristeia scum
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3292 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:44 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1575, Mandate wrote: I'm not afraid of Implo!scum, I've found it really annoying to push lims on him in the past but to my recollection I've never lost to him and I've never failed to catch them D1 so I don't know why you are this scared.
Leaving off here for the day. If I do read more it will be on my phone so I'll probably avoid that. I'm busier tomorrow so I don't expect to be caught up until Wednesday at the earliest.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3325 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3298, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3249, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 881, Dunnstral wrote: Hm, they say "stale discussion" in post , and I think they were parroting what you were saying earlier, but I never thought the discussion was stale.

Sure I don't like their last ~4 posts or vote on Meuh.

VOTE: beeboy
Where did Mandate mention a stale discussion before 839? I like parroting as a scumtell when it is paired with a metadive to confirm that the player does not use a certain phrasing normally, but I don't think it actually happened here (also bee/I are town so I know in this case it's incorrect regardless of whether it happened or what beeboy's meta shows)
and

It has less to do with the word choice used and more about the concept, Mandate said the thread was stagnating and needed to be moved forward.
I see, I thought it could have been 732, but did not register 738 when reading backward to find it. Personally I think parroting of exact word choice is more telling. It's easy enough to read something and think "yeah I agree" and then come back to that thought on your own later as town.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3359 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3313, Isis wrote:
Freedom has been eliminated. He was
town
Can yall cool it
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3361 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1617, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1387, Mandate wrote: I actually think Meuh started sounding a lot worse when she was (I'm assuming) taken out of her comfort zone by the direction the game went so don't take this as me lacking personal enthusiasm just

I am exhausted

I mean I agree on Alisae but I don't want to wagon them D1 unless we stall til close to deadline (which I'm perfectly fine to do I don't mind not majjing a Lim) and e still hasn't done anything
Heads up... if we don't reach majority mafia get to pick someone to be eliminated
What does this mean Dunn?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3398 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3362, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1, Isis wrote: If majority is not achieved by deadline, I will privately contact the mafia to decide on behalf of the town.
🗑
(Respectfully)
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3399 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also I dont understand why mercy is the foregone conclusion here, that seems questionable, like yall have been wrong twice and there's a rush to potentially spare scum!Dunn putting us immediately into a situation where we have to dodge scum spares for what, 4 days straight?

And nobody seems to be considering this
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3400 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:35 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Maybe dunn becomes more obviously town later on or maybe the discussion of mercy/fight comes up later but as of page 66 and after seeing town-town lims I'm not sold and I think people should be reevaluating instead of once again rushing headfirst
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3401 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3371, Taly wrote:
In post 3349, Alisae wrote:
In post 3312, Isis wrote: Keyleth, Lazy Shirou, Taly, Sakura Hana, Dannflor, Dunnstral
oh look
it's the same people that decided to kill meuh
I like this line of thought though

Freedom and Meuh Wagoners:
Taly
, Sakura,
Dunn
, Keyleth

Meuh-Only Wagoner:
implosion, Ydrasse

Freedom-Only Wagoner:
RCEnigma, Shirou, Dannflor

Off Both Wagons at Elimination:
Alisae, Bingle, ssbm_Kyouko

Everyone should succinctly give their spare order of

I have thoughts I don't want to say at the moment
Like according to this there were 4 players on both wagons and one is getting yeeted before we move to D4. We can go kill route and kill all 4 of these players and we only lose if all 4 of them were town.

I think the towncore is likely infiltrated and sparing is a lost cause

HURT:
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3403 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Still catching up but I'm afraid scum!dunn will get spared before wednesday if I dont say something now
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3404 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3402, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3399, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Also I dont understand why mercy is the foregone conclusion here, that seems questionable, like yall have been wrong twice and there's a rush to potentially spare scum!Dunn putting us immediately into a situation where we have to dodge scum spares for what, 4 days straight?

And nobody seems to be considering this
I was told the alternative was scummy. I think the EV favors mercy but eh.
At rand it probably does, at least it seemed to from implosions post, but we're now down 2 town
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3480 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:22 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3424, Dunnstral wrote: ssbm what you're positing is that I could be mafia and mafia have infiltrated the "town core" elsewhere? In that case I have no reason to be hammering people, really.

I feel like I just sped things along, really. I saved us waiting for several days before people hammered meuh and then freedom.
I think from an outside POV you can't disagree scum!Toriel is the ideal hammerer especially if he can make it to d3 with consensus leaning toward mercy. Toriel is dead anyways so he can take the place of hammerer and allay suspicion from the others.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3489 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

And yes that's what I mean, only takes scum!Dunn plus one spare scum to win, even if they are not infiltrated, it could happen after a couple of day when 4 consensus town are off the table from NK and spares
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3490 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:37 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3452, Bingle wrote: I have a tinfoil that kyouko is scum with a deep wolf and is counting on us sparing a deep wolf and then panicking into “oh shit spare was the wrong choice!”

Maybe Dunn?

I just don’t know how anyone can legitimately look at implos numbers post and say: yup, let’s fight. Especially with the argument that scumhunting is easier than townhunting here.
I haven't looked back at his numbers since the second townflip and I dont recall if his numbers took flips into account
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3493 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:22 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

UNVOTE: hurt

Not sure how I'm supposed to unvote a hurt/heal tag but @isis I want to unvote
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3494 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:24 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Have not confirmed implosions numbers on the spare town!dunn route yet as I'm on mobile and cant do that in my head but the post does take into account b2b mislims so fight is only around 21%EV
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3497 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:54 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Okay yeah I wasn't following all of the ending math when implo talked about what happens when we have town!dunn and we then spare town but I expanded it all out and added the probabilities and it does look like 59.7% (almost 60% as implo stated) when Dunn is town - overall I prefer to look at the chances of Dunn being scum/town as 3/11 and 8/11 rather than 3/12 and 9/12 because I'm town, and by the same reasoning every other town player can consider Dunn's rates as being out of 11 rather than 12.
3/11
that Dunn is scum and we go to 2:9 sparegame. To win from there, we have to spare correctly at 11p, 9p, 7p and 5p, for total probability of (9/11) (7/9) (5/7) (3/5) = 3/11 or about 27%. In the 8/11 that Dunn is town,
In that 8/11 town!Dunn the EV is 59.7%, making the total EV by my calculation:

3/11 (scum!Dunn) * 27.27% (EV of 11p 9:2 sparegame with an 0:1 spare ratio) + 8/11 town!Dunn * 59.7% (EV of 11p 8:3 sparegame with a 1:0 spare ratio) = 50.9% EV overall from Mercy route
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3498 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:56 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I meant to recolor all of the places I changed implosions numbers from 12 denominator to 11 denominator in green so it was clear they were not the original post but rather the numbers from town POV but changing the numbers doesn't change the overall EV by a noticeable amount (I did the same thing when double checking the Fight EV and changing the denominator doesn't really affect it).

I'm going to have time to catch up during D4 regardless so I'll probably just vote mercy once Dunn has had enough time
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3502 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:11 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Just looking at this from it's like, even if dunn is scum and we fight we drop from 35% to 27.27% if we spare scum!dunn instead, but we lose so much by killing town!dunn (going from 59.7% to 17%)
Suppose we mislim twice. Then if we choose Fight, 3/12 that we go to 2:9 mountainous (35% town win) and 9/12 that we go to 3:8 mountainous (17% town win) for about a 21% EV.
If you're thinking Dunn is scum right now ask yourself would you rather lose 8 percentage points or 42?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3505 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:30 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1875, Taly wrote:
meuh
who is in your PoE?
I'm here now btw, slow progress today
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3517 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:59 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3507, Taly wrote: I like the counterargument that the two mislims don't undeniably infer a deepwolf
Couldn't find it on yt so take this sketchy link instead https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/8545881e-f ... 4e383099c9
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3520 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2029, Dannflor wrote: implosion is a slot of some contention

your opinion on dunnstral's alignment would be worthwhile
I'm here and it's not a pagetop post number, spoOoOoOoky :dead:
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3523 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:13 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2185, Bingle wrote:
In post 2173, Freedom wrote: But beeboy isn't in game anymore?
P-edit: @Ali
Lol, beeboy didn't actually get replaced.
sike
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3524 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2260, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 2239, Bingle wrote:
In post 2238, Taly wrote: if you think scum is okay with the gamestate, what mutually agreed upon townreads do you think are wrong?
That’s the problem, innit?

I don’t really see anyone as super scummy. I do think I’ve come up with a way to vastly improve our EV that may have been missed in the design of the setup though.

VOTE: No elimination
Even if we assume that no lim = mafia doesn't pick an elimination, I'm not sure it's worth wasting nights without a NK just to give a "second chance" to slots like Ali which probably aren't gonna be town read ever?

Meuh is trying more and could technically turn the suspicion around but I doubt Ali would do anything similar here
sus
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3525 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:21 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

That looks like the scumteam already asked isis in their pt about what happens during a vote for no elimination
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3526 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:22 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2270, Isis wrote:
"No Elimination" is not a decision. I won't count votes for "No Elimination"
boooo
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3527 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:27 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2350, Keyleth wrote: Alisae, can you talk to me on Dann? Because I think Dann's posting is very clean. Like it's polished and worked on, I can tell he puts thought into his posts in a way that is hard to replicate. It makes it easy to townread cause it looks like good solving. What makes Dann a wolf? Can you point me to your posts?
I'm here now, and once again off for the day
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3534 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3531, Taly wrote:
In post 2132, Lazy Shirou wrote: [Taly, Beeboy, Merlyn, Sakura, Ydrasse]

I think this is all town
In post 2267, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 2132, Lazy Shirou wrote: [Taly, Beeboy, Merlyn, Sakura, Ydrasse]

I think this is all town
^

My Elite Five,

Ydrasse is town there because of Mandate's posts

I know some people are gonna argue for Key to be there rather than Idk, Merlyn? I think I could compromisse on that but I would rather not, Key hasn't done much for awhile here
In post 2274, Lazy Shirou wrote: Oh yeah Freedom

Your posts are kinda blegh but don't override my read on Merlyn yet

You also feel a bit more active than I remember you as scum
In post 2296, Lazy Shirou wrote: /shrug

VOTE: Meuh
In post 2306, Lazy Shirou wrote: I was expecting a PhD thesis on why Taly is definitely and utterly scum here, you've let me down Dann...

VOTE: Alisae

I voted Meuh because I was alone in the Alisae wagon given last VC. If any of them are town, I think Meuh could be more readable than Alisae in the long-term and that makes my preference be Alisae for today.
In post 2424, Lazy Shirou wrote: by limming Merlyn (Freedom) feels like you're all trolling me
In post 2426, Lazy Shirou wrote: This "Freedom is easier to read than Ali but I want to flip Freedom for info reasons" reasoning sounds like total bullshit and I like Ydrasse more for pointing it out

Your last posts does not feel like a real thought process

VOTE: Meuh
In post 2427, Lazy Shirou wrote: The reason I was voting Ali is exactly because I don't think she would ever comfortably get to "readable range" later on based on her approach here so far, and I think Freedom is close enough to that too but I've Merlyn posts to base myself on at least in D1

We don't know who we may be forced to consider sparing in late game so choosing slots you feel more comfortable reading is the way to go

Freedom flipping scum hardly tell us anything given how little interactions Merlyn/Freedom had, it's hardly an informative flip
In post 2428, Lazy Shirou wrote: on a re:read Merlyn's ISO doesn't look as good as I remembered but still not someone I would choose in D1 here
In post 2639, Lazy Shirou wrote: I don't think Ydra/Mandate is scum

I would still look in [Alisae, Implo, Ari] and maybe [Dann, Key] here

Freedom very maybe
In post 2753, Lazy Shirou wrote: Actually you know what?

Maybe I should help you push Ydra and then if she flips scum I'm gonna "shut up" and accept RC was bordering being toxic as scum intentionally rather than because he was town frustrated

But then what if Ydra flips town Ali?

Will you "SHUT UP" too?
In post 2755, Lazy Shirou wrote: VOTE: Ydrasse
In post 2756, Lazy Shirou wrote: Will you shut up if Ydra flips town?
In post 2779, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 2774, Taly wrote: then what's your alternative?
Prob one in [Implo, Bingle, RCE]

maybe one in [Key, Dann, Freedom]

/shrug
In post 2934, Lazy Shirou wrote: I can join the Freedom wagon if that's the consensus, sure

I'm not sure this is the slot with the highest odds of flipping scum today though, and if it flips town I believe the same people that are pushing Ydrasse as scum should likely stop

VOTE: Freedom

That's E-1 according to my counting.
In post 2966, Lazy Shirou wrote: Oh, actually you have voted implosion now

okay

VOTE: Implosion

I think Freedom could be scum though, I don't know how to read Freedom because he often provides too little content. One of the reasons I agreed to vote there despite my positive feelings towards Merlyn is that I doubt Freedom will provide me with positive feelings in the same way. A townread there will need to depend on a flimsy early read on Merlyn in D1 for the rest of the game and that feels kinda bad if they're by any chance scum.
In post 2969, Lazy Shirou wrote: Actually. This will look weird considering my above posts but I'm really starting to hate lurking or active lurking because it's such an unfun playstyle to play against given it barely feels like you get a chance to read the person so I may as well do this

In post 2972, Lazy Shirou wrote: I'm going to tentatively replace Freedom with Ali in my five slots to be sparred

I'm not solid on this yet though

[Ydrasse/Beeboy/Taly/Ali]

I'm also removing Sakura for a bit, I've doubts
what do you think of this progression
ssbm_kyouko
?
It's an ISO I dont have the context for, idek where the meuh flip happens in that ISO. I was hard pinged by that one post where Shirou was replying to Bingle bringing up no elim. I do think that could be a legit scumslip and I probably won't ever spare Shirou because of it but if I make it to late game I'll have to reevaluate that. From the way people talk about beeboy/myself I see myself getting spared or killed with 2 day/night cycles if we go mercy so Shirou is probably not a decision I'll have to make
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3535 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

When I catch up to that post I'll reply again though
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3540 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

There's no night phase so hammering heal now or when I catch up makes no difference to me. I'll still be catching up though for a day or two. Work is busier than is hoped or I think I'd be caught up tomorrow
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3581 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:40 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2353, Alisae wrote:
In post 2350, Keyleth wrote: Alisae, can you talk to me on Dann? Because I think Dann's posting is very clean. Like it's polished and worked on, I can tell he puts thought into his posts in a way that is hard to replicate. It makes it easy to townread cause it looks like good solving. What makes Dann a wolf? Can you point me to your posts?
So, everything that you're describing is very realistically likely to come from Dannflor. Dannflor really likes deepwolfing and they will just look very good.
I think the biggest differences between a town!Dannflor and a wolf!Dannflor is that town!Dannflor has moments that are easily able to be identified as the guy just wanting to be right where as wolf!Dannflor will just opt to look very good. I think Dannflor is a wolf who does not want to be right on me and is doing literally everything in his power to try to keep me in poe.
Not to agree with Dannflor being scum but why shouldn't you be in the poe (at this point in the game)? You're saying town!Dannflor would not have you in his poe or am I oversimplifying your meaning here?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3583 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:46 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

but why not tho
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3585 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

ok o wise one
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3587 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

How does it feel to be one step closer to ascension Dunn?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3590 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:07 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2493, Ydrasse wrote: troubled
i’m having a hard time discerning scum, i think meuh could be because her arguments lately haven’t been it for me
but i don’t feel like there’s a lot to solve freedom off of.
i think atp either of those two wagons are the best option but… meh. low confidence on alisae town rn.
same I probably glazed over it since I'm reading very fast, but I didn't follow where the freedom votes came from because Merlyn seemed okay to my recollection
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3591 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:07 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3589, Taly wrote:
Taly
has been daykilled.
I panicked in the pedit ngl but then I saw it wasn't isis
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3593 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:21 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2519, Meuh wrote:
In post 2129, Sakura Hana wrote: I guess i'll go play some videogames, and come back with a clearer mind.
Then i'll try to figure out this mess.
But there's one thing that's been bugging me.
And that is Alisae.
I dont think Alisae Scum makes the kind of posts e did towards me.
In fact sometimes i think that i'm eir literal focus this entire phase.
Yet if Alisae's town, then i'm wrong somewhere.
And i need to figure out where my head is at.
My gut's telling me to vote freedom.
My mind's telling me to stay on Meuh.
My townreads say freedom's likely town.
My heart says Meuh's likely town.

I don't even know where to go anymore
Flips table

Ok, rant over, maybe i do really need to clear my head a bit.
Like this makes Sakura scum a hard pill to swallow
fwiw I got the opposite vibe
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3594 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:45 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2604, Meuh wrote:
In post 2601, Taly wrote: give me a succinct reason for
sakura
scum
Fake-feeling lack of confidence, odd treatment of townreads around her, paranoia mismatched with actual progression, not assuming her stances and delegating them to others
In post 2611, Taly wrote: im not ready to consider
sakura
-scum, that world somewhat dictates a team of deepwolves and im not starving for scumreads anymore.
@Taly - Why make 2601 if this is the response? To say you're not starving for scumreads at this point means you have several? Or does it mean you don't feel like you need more anymore? Both?

It's not so close to deadline (a couple of days) that meuh has to be the flip here and the deadline is even getting an extension based on Random Nurse's replacement timer (which was still pending) + 24 hours. 2601 feels disingenuous when it seems like you don't care for an answer some 20 minutes later. There was an opportunity here I think for you to lead something away from Meuh and if you weren't lacking scumreads I feel like, were I in your shoes after asking 2601 (which looks like "give me a reason it shouldn't be you - give me someone else instead"), I would, as town, be having misgivings about eliminating Meuh. You don't seem to have them though.

Does anyone else (@Dunnstral especially with your hours being numbered) see partner equity between Taly and Sakura from this? It feels like if Meuh's answer were not Sakura that maybe Taly was willing to a do a different townie since Meuh had commited a sparelist containing Taly?

Even after the hammer Taly asks for a "final" readslist which realistically is innocuous and NAI, but after typing all this out it feels like reaching for a final stamp of approval from who Taly knows will flip town. This last bit is confbiased from my interpretation of 2601 and its continuation though.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3595 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:48 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2624, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2605, Ydrasse wrote: kind of just want to vote random ari slot atp my brain is goop
:|
I even missed the original 2605, Ydrasse was on Meuh's wagon at hammer so there was definitely opportunity to move elsewhere
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3596 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2634, Ydrasse wrote: i also need to look at keyleth closer as well, a lot of that read is tonal and excitement but it’s fakeable i think and iirc key voted closer to where i expect wolves to
Reassuring to see mandate's slot is not blindly on board with town!Keyleth, helps with misgivings about mandate and by extension his read on Dannflor that have been developing since his main was revealed to be RC
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3599 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2636, Keyleth wrote: I still think, I wanna go spare and send Ydrasse over because with that I'll feel much better with the town core established early because there reads seemed really well written. If that slot is bad then obviously so is my way of handling this game.
I get concerned seeing this shortly after Ydrasse starts to reconsider Keyleth's alignment. Assuming Dunn flips scum we'll need to be careful of this sort of thing, because as we spare consensus town, we get left with the less-consensus town that might have not been spared if the consensus town were still around as stumps or something like that. If Dunn is scum we'll need to be wary of them crafting a scenario where they can slip a deepwolf through to sparing by way of sparing and killing the townies that would otherwise not spare that deepwolf. Like this is obvious I think but should still be stated in case it's missed by anyone.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3600 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:56 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3597, Ydrasse wrote: i don’t move my vote a lot and i wasn’t compelled enough at that point, i think i could have gotten there but idk
What I mean was, Taly definitely had the opportunity to start something else after questioning Meuh on "who instead" because you're right there voicing that "hey maybe it's not Meuh?"
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3603 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:00 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2639, Lazy Shirou wrote: I don't think Ydra/Mandate is scum

I would still look in [Alisae, Implo, Ari] and maybe [Dann, Key] here

Freedom very maybe
I'm agreeable to most of this line of thinking and I imagine this is part of the ISO-quotewall that Taly sent me so I'm curious to see how Shirou ends the day on Freedom
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3605 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:28 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Spoiler: Beetlejuice
In post 2787, Lazy Shirou wrote: Sorry Dann it wasn't meant to you

I typed it out before I saw you had sent new posts

I'll reply this to you before going!
In post 2784, Dannflor wrote: what is your suspicion with keyleth, shirou
I just think she feels on that "meh" spot where scum may be, her posts are fine at face-value but I don't feel much of a desire of solving the game from her

She's "just there" and I've increasingly become aware that a lot of the time scum are "just there"
In post 2791, Keyleth wrote: Mm, I don't think I could vote Ydra here, she has good posts and I also really liked the Mandate slot before. Whenever Mandate was under pressure they seemed to make great posts and ways that just made sense for a defense? I feel like for them to be a wolf they would've had to do that from the start or at least plan it and who does it? Apparently, they were an obvious alt and I see how that makes people twist a bit but is it really that bad?

I feel like I should read into that because it means either my reads are sort of nice or I'm blatantly wrong and that nag at the back of my head? I want to know more about it. Like is the game really as simple as beeboy/Shirou being right on each other and Me/Dann/Implo/Taly being right on each other early? It could be and god do I want it to be.
In post 2792, Keyleth wrote: Alisae, we should talk because your recent posting is making me feel a bit, odd? Like, I know I have a weird way of playing so I can respect unconventional means of town reading or replaying the game yet I don't get where your head is? Maybe that's on me, and I want it to be. Can you talk to me more on your reads because I see you have a good list of Poe where a lot of others have not yet you caught up so late were there like, any really good or bad posts that made you town or wolfbin someone?
In post 2793, Keyleth wrote:
In post 2788, Lazy Shirou wrote: My reads are mostly PoE I don't have a deep chongus case on anyone here other than my townreads

It's one of the reasons the game feels hard too
Can you list who exactly would towncore right now and send over? A few sentences would be great but totally not required if you wish to be lazy :giggle:
In post 2794, Keyleth wrote: Maybe this is a skill issue but Meuh's flip did not help me as much as I thought it would.
In post 2795, Keyleth wrote:
In post 2794, Keyleth wrote: Maybe this is a skill issue but Meuh's flip did not help me as much as I thought it would.
Because wasn't Meuh a nearly consensus vote? I guess I'm just a tad confused on how this seemed to change so much. Bleh, words are hard.

Not the first time I've thought Keyleth to be beetlejuicing (as I recall it's the second)
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3606 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:29 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3604, Taly wrote: no
no what?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3607 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2796, Alisae wrote:
In post 2792, Keyleth wrote: Alisae, we should talk because your recent posting is making me feel a bit, odd? Like, I know I have a weird way of playing so I can respect unconventional means of town reading or replaying the game yet I don't get where your head is? Maybe that's on me, and I want it to be. Can you talk to me more on your reads because I see you have a good list of Poe where a lot of others have not yet you caught up so late were there like, any really good or bad posts that made you town or wolfbin someone?
Bee is town
Ari slot is town
Bingle is town
Dunnstral I don't care to form a read on but gun to head town
Taly is town
Sakura is town

ok great that leaves me w/

Dannflor
Lazy Shirou
Merlyn/Freedom
Keyleth
Mandate/Ydrasse
implosion

i kind of don't want to fight Dann anymore after whatever that was
{Ydra Freedom} probably has a wolf in it I think it's Ydra. It can have 2 wolves in it.
Implosion I've just never townread.
Shirou I want to townread but I probably shouldn't
and then there's you
you exist and ig I want to TR you but like I probably shouldn't

Either way I'm pretty much very happy with just flipping the entire Meuh wagon
I can see this coming from frustrated town - frustrated about Meuh being killed assuming Ali was trying to stop it the day before. I know e was elsewhere with er vote I just don't recall how vocal e was about it not being Meuh. Going to pause the catch-up here to review that otherwise I'll probably forget to
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3608 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:38 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1859, Alisae wrote: okay i caught up
I think
Ari, Bee, Sakura, Shirou, Taly, and Key are all probably town.
Brown eyes is probably town as well.
Then there's Merlyn, Dunn, and Meuh. Meuh is kind of just unreadable to me.
And then there's Dann Implo Mandate
and I think Dann is the most suspicious. I think Dann's read on me is technically fine but I think they overexplained and overjustified it and I think that comes across as wolfy to me. They also screamed wolf to me early.
I think Dann is teammates w/ Implo
In post 2323, Alisae wrote:
In post 2321, Taly wrote:
alisae
vote
meuh
with me
ask me again in 48 hours
I'd also just be happy if you voted Dann
In post 2341, Alisae wrote: Meuh is a really hard player to read but I also have literally no grasp at how it is they play the game.
In post 2343, Alisae wrote: the best way for me to read meuh at the current moment is to flip her
In post 2359, Alisae wrote: You can vote Meuh.
Meuh is an unreadable player to me. I'll probably compromise there.
ok sike on my last post ali is just scum and has spewed that Dann Taly and I are town
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3609 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:40 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Like definitely Dann fmpov and probably me from an outside pov, Taly maybe the interaction is faked but prolly not

{ali, sakura, RCE, there was another name here and I'm blanking entirely}
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3610 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:41 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Might just be aristeia is the other name and I then thought Random Nurse and finally RCE so with 5 names in my head I feel short stopping at 3 but I think there was another
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3611 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:43 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Keyleth, keyleth was the name
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3612 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Spoiler: long quote for little comment
In post 2810, Taly wrote:
In post 2648, Freedom wrote: Though I think implo said something about spare being good based off EV.
And I think we can take his word with it.
P-edit: @Ydra
In post 2649, Freedom wrote:
In post 2646, implosion wrote: Alas, alas.

I also am inclined to go after the empty slot next.
Because there's going to be no contributions from it?
I might have to read Ari's iso first but I guess we could go for it if Ari was scummy.
In post 2650, Freedom wrote: Otherwise, it might be good going for what Shirou suggested with reading slots defensive of Meuh.
In post 2652, Freedom wrote:Hi RCE!
In post 2653, Freedom wrote: Your immediate predecessor RN was virtually non-existent so it'd be good if you could do something.
In post 2657, Freedom wrote:
In post 2655, RCEnigma wrote: Hey! I’ve read 5ish pages, I have….varying confidence in reads but one was that meuh was town, so that’s nice I guess.

At the very least pushing to hammer in the middle of finding a replacement is !SKETCHY! So that’s also nice, I guess.

Idk what kind of bit I’m doing but I’ll probably keep it going till I get bored, I guess.
What are your current thoughts on
Spare
/
Fight
?
In post 2797, Freedom wrote:
In post 2659, implosion wrote:
In post 2649, Freedom wrote:
In post 2646, implosion wrote: Alas, alas.

I also am inclined to go after the empty slot next.
Because there's going to be no contributions from it?
I might have to read Ari's iso first but I guess we could go for it if Ari was scummy.
Nah, I never really found Ari as town and have mentioned a couple times that the slot is in my PoE.
It was more so for me to remind myself to read Ari's ISO.
In post 2798, Freedom wrote: Actually, I realise you were answering my question.
In post 2799, Freedom wrote: *just realised
In post 2800, Freedom wrote:My bad.
In post 2801, Freedom wrote: Reading up now.
i scumread this because it is a lot of presence but there is nothing substantial coming from it
In post 2812, RCEnigma wrote: You’ve sold me VOTE: Freedom
In post 2813, Taly wrote: i dont think many people are being intellectually honest about solving right now

Like ok Taly is town and RCE/Ali are probably 2 of the 3 scum atp

I don't put a fake townslip past scum!Ali btw
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3614 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2829, RCEnigma wrote: Page 17 added reads
-beeboy town
-Merlyn scum, just because I just remember they existed and that doesn’t feel….Merlyn…y
-Shirou could actually be towning and the forces Dunn deeper into a scum Poe for me.
In post 2830, RCEnigma wrote: I’m basically going to live or die on townreading Alisae this game. I’m unreasonably confident on their alignment.
In post 2832, RCEnigma wrote: You’re pretty secure in my townreads.

If I had to compare you guys to anime I’d say you’re like, my hero academia - it took me a few episodes to think, oh ok this is going to be a banger

But Alisae is JJK - I watched an episode and said “oh my god this is heat”
In post 2833, RCEnigma wrote: Reads are looking like:

Town af - alisae
Town - Taly/Ydrasse
Reasonably town - brown eyes/Sakura
Growing on me - Shirou/keyleth/beeboy
Eh idk - dann
—————-
Dunn goes here
Dunno pile - shirou/implosion
Freedom

Rip meuh
Like how is this a real opinion on Alisae
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3615 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:54 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3613, Dannflor wrote: what changed with your sakura read?
I had a moment of weakness from like one of her posts and it just didn't hold up as I continued reading. That said I'm feeling pretty confident in {Alisae, RCE} right now, more confident than in scum!Sakura, so I could just be wrong there as I have suspicions about Keyleth as well. Can't be 4 scum. Also I think with Sakura I've at times felt she has equity with Dunnstral (not voiced) and Taly (posted about this recently), but Taly is probably just town and I'm probably reading in to 2601 too far, though

@Taly

I do still want a response regarding 2601 - more of a response than 'no' if that's what your answer was
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3616 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:01 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2812, RCEnigma wrote: You’ve sold me VOTE: Freedom
In post 2815, Alisae wrote: VOTE: freedom
In post 2816, Taly wrote: VOTE: Freedom
In post 2838, Sakura Hana wrote: VOTE: Dannflor
In post 2849, Keyleth wrote:
In post 2843, Taly wrote: dannflor because of defending against the ydrasse wagon upfront
implosion since i feel like their posts have not achieved or set a definitive stance, and what i do remember of them has largely gone with the flow in a gamestate that has been proven to be misguided
Can I ask, do you feel that ydrasse is a wolf and the way dann defended it is partner like, or are you just saying that the defense of the ydrasse wagon pinged you? If so, in what way? Because I was reading the wagon myself and I'm not seeing what you are.
What exactly are you expecting from town implosion in this case because I see your statement but I don't get the aha wolf! Part of the statement?

Willing to sheep the freedom vote though!

Like I'm willing to believe Meuh is maybe a victim of a combination of the deadline and impatient (maybe not impatient but exhausted by replacements) town but it feels to me that amongst these early freedom votes there's at least 1 if not 2 scum latching on to townleader!Taly. Which maybe is a good thing for Sakura because amidst all of this she has her own idea of where things should be going.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3627 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2866, Sakura Hana wrote: Maybe i should've read the next post first, oops
Just going to quote this to remind myself of +town for Sakura in case I need to evaluate her more directly down the line and miss this. Maybe this is just a newscum thing to do (or a me-scum thing to do) but I feel like scum reads ahead more often than not and doesn't always just post their first thought in fear that they might ask something that has already been answered, or commit to a stance that is not favorable to them.

I get the feeling I'm not ever going to be comfortable TRing Sakura despite some of her posts that give me townvibes. In that way she reminds me of marcistar, not sure if I've pointed that out already but I have thought it while reading
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3628 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3624, Taly wrote: Then
Freedom
pinged me and then the playerlist became my echo chamber again
mood

we should probably spare taly first so this doesn't keep happening
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3629 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:36 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3626, Taly wrote: What do you think of the
ali/Shirou
1v1?
I'll read it again but I just read it and I like Shirou's side of it a lot
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3630 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:44 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I don't know Shirou or Alisae well enough to decide if that was theatre but I don't feel like it was. Seems like town!Shirou is actually peeved and scum!Alisae is just being disruptive.
- is the 1v1 I'm referring to, not sure if there's another more recent one
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3631 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2969, Lazy Shirou wrote: Actually. This will look weird considering my above posts but I'm really starting to hate lurking or active lurking because it's such an unfun playstyle to play against given it barely feels like you get a chance to read the person so I may as well do this

@Taly I feel like Shirou arrived here in a way that is not suspicious now that I have some more context
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3632 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:29 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3103, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Ego and UNVOTE:
Replacing beeboy
I am arrived :good:
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3633 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3141, Dannflor wrote: freedom picking only one person to town read and that person being someone who hasn't really been in the mix to be spared feels like antispew personally
Does antispew mean scum!Freedom is spewing a teammate scum!Alisae or does it mean scum!Freedom is giving a token opinion on a slot that is not really in the mix because he doesn't want to influence the current sparepool by commenting on it after he flips scum?

Obviously Freedom flipped town I just don't know exactly what antispew means - whether it is spew on the scumteam or just trying to avoid town/scum-spew
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3634 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:41 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3168, Bingle wrote:
In post 3166, Dannflor wrote: i don’t think you played hard enough if you don’t look back at your posts after the game is finished and cringe at least once
Never look back in sadness. Only full, unmitigated fury.

DANNFLOR WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME!
I'm here now and I feel like I've been focused on other slots and holding on to an early Brown Eyes TR to the point that I probably need to reevaluate BE/Bingle at some point. I remember good vibes from Brown Eyes though, like maybe something that I felt was really hard to fake as scum.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3635 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:42 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3169, Taly wrote: maybe the game
is
as easy as
Freedom/Bingle/X
Partly made the last post because I saw this and it reminded me of Dannflor's hipfire scumteam including myself and Bingle and I just didn't understand where the Bingle SR came from, but maybe I glazed it
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3636 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:48 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3176, implosion wrote:
In post 3145, Bingle wrote:
In post 2781, Dannflor wrote: town core is like implosion, taly, keyleth, ydrasse
This feels like a really gross towncore. Like... I'm never comfortable hard townreading Ydrasse after too many games of watching Mena do that and lose hard. Taly is probably just the leader here and the more I think about the gamestate being weird the more I think that's not really townreadworthy-ish. I'll admit I've been falling into the trap of letting Taly be my rock to kind of guide me, but I don't know that there's something he's done to deserve that. Implo is solidly null for me, and a hard townread there is just :/ And legitimately I can't remember shit for keyleth's alignment.
This is sort of a weird post, especially the part about Taly. Feels like a weird thing to call "gross". The Ydrasse thing sounds like it's Bingle's issue, "Mena is bad at townreading Ydrasse so no one can do it with accuracy" is a non-argument. The Taly thing is just not engaging with anything Taly has actually done, how his reads have shifted or his interactions with the game state or so on or so forth. The comment on me (and also on Keyleth) also kind of feels like "I don't have a read here so I don't understand how anyone can have a hard townread here". And I don't really understand what the conclusion about Dannflor is supposed to be either. I get it's a catchup post but it's weird.

glad to see you've gotten there but please don't say it too loud so she does not get shot :X
This might be the first post of implosions where I feel like i'm getting an actual vibe from. Like I think early on I saw, Mandate I think it was, TRing implo, and I was like "sure ok I can't really read implo well anyways. I buy that." And maybe because I lack confidence in sorting implo, or maybe because I decided to sheep Mandate early enough, I skimmed through his posts more than I should have, but I am getting townvibes here which I'm thinking is going to make things a lot easier for me if I make it to D4/D5 when the pool will start narrowing
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3637 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3231, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3227, Taly wrote: You intend to read all these pages? :o
I gave up this dream ngl.
see that was because you're not invested in sorting this time around
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3638 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:00 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3254, Taly wrote: i still genuinely dont know how to approach
bingle's
alignment

does scum say unhinged shit to save their ass when it wasnt necessary?

but, i want to townread it... because
bingle's
made plays like this as town before

what

im honestly trying here and im getting nowhere
I wouldn't try to get anywhere off of the self-meta by itself - just know that offering himself up to be flipped is not inherently scummy. Like if Bingle is aware he does it as town (and he is since he's pointing it out) he can do it as scum. But he can also do it as town, because... he does it as town.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3639 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:07 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3341, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3333, Taly wrote:
dunn
what are your final reads?
Spare: Taly, Shirou, Dannflor, ssbm_Kyouko,Ydrasse
Towny: Keyleth, implosion, Sakura Hana

And then shrug, I wouldn't spare the rest. Alisae, RCEnigma, Bingle
These are so close to mine at this point
Hopefully this means Dunn was town and we're cruising into the "late game"
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3640 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:12 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3405, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3401, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3371, Taly wrote:
In post 3349, Alisae wrote:
In post 3312, Isis wrote: Keyleth, Lazy Shirou, Taly, Sakura Hana, Dannflor, Dunnstral
oh look
it's the same people that decided to kill meuh
I like this line of thought though

Freedom and Meuh Wagoners:
Taly
, Sakura,
Dunn
, Keyleth

Meuh-Only Wagoner:
implosion, Ydrasse

Freedom-Only Wagoner:
RCEnigma, Shirou, Dannflor

Off Both Wagons at Elimination:
Alisae, Bingle, ssbm_Kyouko

Everyone should succinctly give their spare order of

I have thoughts I don't want to say at the moment
Like according to this there were 4 players on both wagons and one is getting yeeted before we move to D4. We can go kill route and kill all 4 of these players and we only lose if all 4 of them were town.

I think the towncore is likely infiltrated and sparing is a lost cause

HURT:
I like the line of thought but some things to consider:

The odds that the entire scum team are in the town block is low.

The odds scum got Toriel and the other two solidified themselves in the town bloc is… I was gonna say lower but probably not.

If the town bloc is compromised and scum lead both lims then the difference between mercy and fight only comes down to dunns alignment because scum will still have major control over lim targets.

Would also have to consider Taly scum which I’m not thrilled about.
yeah 3401 was dumb I'll say it
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3641 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:14 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3407, RCEnigma wrote: Either way I think I want alisae as the first spare if we are going that route and I’m putting my weight behind whatever lim alisae supports if we fight.
I just don't understand this though like why Alisae. It's so against the grain of everyone else's opinions (as far as I can tell, except maybe Freedom's), and it's hard to see any reason why e should be town - especially hard to see why e would be more town than Taly or {others I should probably stop being specific about}
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3642 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:16 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3420, Alisae wrote: what does a spare map potentially even look like
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3643 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:25 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3521, Taly wrote: how does the universe feel about
bingle
spare
I'd listen to what you have to say about that since I'm sparing you first but beyond that I'll keep my own opinion sheltered probably, because NKs
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3646 (isolation #89) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:30 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3617, Dannflor wrote: i do kind of feel that ive been scum reading sakura's personality and every time i've taken a step back from the game and tried to look at her actions more objectively I end up town reading her
Maybe it's also her personality for me but I don't think in sparegame that it will end up mattering 🙏
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3647 (isolation #90) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm caught up.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3655 (isolation #91) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:22 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Idk if Dunn has disappeared - looking at the timestamps on Dunn's recent posts he might just be at work or school and will come post in an hour or 2 and stay online for about 8 hours after that
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3663 (isolation #92) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I think you're thinking of D4 as D3 and of D5 as D4. We're in D3 now (voteless with a predetermined Dunnstral flip). If Dunnstral flips town it might be worth discussing what to do on D5 before we spare Taly in case I am NKed but I'm not sure yet whether I'm consensus to the point that I will be the D5 spare if I'm alive then.

Regardless I think we figure out what to do after the Dunnstral flip. I think in the case of scum!Dunn we need to be careful about lining up future spares in a spare pool because it just gives scum easy targets
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3677 (isolation #93) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:46 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

So like...
Town!Dunn:
D4 = 8:3
D5 = 6:3 (town!Taly spared D4)
From here we would need 2 town before 2 scum, so we would need a pool of 4 consensus town arranged on D4 because of N4,D5/N5,D6 win (if the pool is 100% town)

I guess I am one of that pool of 4 and would need 3 more town - maybe it's doable
if
Dann is town but I'm leaning toward planning ahead to not be in town's interest

Pedit: not reading any of these pedit posts on my phone atm
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3680 (isolation #94) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

N5,D6/N6,D7

Ebwop
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3688 (isolation #95) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:51 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm down to talk about who not to spare regardless of Dunn's alignment which for me is RCE and Alisae, g2g for now though
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3719 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3718, Dunnstral wrote: Main suspects right now are Alisae and RCE.
Please don't flip red
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3725 (isolation #97) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3722, Taly wrote: also should i share who i want spared after me, or am i just NK baiting that slot to high hell

i need thoughts from as many people as possible on this
I think, if you think we won't get there on our own, then maybe yes. And maybe its safer to discuss it as a pair of 2 people, that way if one is NKed the other remains. But we should be good kids and wait for the flip before that
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3731 (isolation #98) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3724, Taly wrote:
In post 3608, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1859, Alisae wrote: okay i caught up
I think
Ari, Bee, Sakura, Shirou, Taly, and Key are all probably town.
Brown eyes is probably town as well.
Then there's Merlyn, Dunn, and Meuh. Meuh is kind of just unreadable to me.
And then there's Dann Implo Mandate
and I think Dann is the most suspicious. I think Dann's read on me is technically fine but I think they overexplained and overjustified it and I think that comes across as wolfy to me. They also screamed wolf to me early.
I think Dann is teammates w/ Implo
In post 2323, Alisae wrote:
In post 2321, Taly wrote:
alisae
vote
meuh
with me
ask me again in 48 hours
I'd also just be happy if you voted Dann
In post 2341, Alisae wrote: Meuh is a really hard player to read but I also have literally no grasp at how it is they play the game.
In post 2343, Alisae wrote: the best way for me to read meuh at the current moment is to flip her
In post 2359, Alisae wrote: You can vote Meuh.
Meuh is an unreadable player to me. I'll probably compromise there.
ok sike on my last post ali is just scum and has spewed that Dann Taly and I are town
why does it only spew
dann/you/me
-town?
Looking at this alone I'm not remembering, I'll have to look at Alisae again probably Friday because tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Probably what it is is I cant see why from the ISO because ali doesnt quote people so you have to go into the thread to see what e is replying to.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3738 (isolation #99) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:56 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3737, Dannflor wrote: I think he’s town tbh
In post 3736, Sakura Hana wrote: Some of Dunn's posts this day make me feel like he's sitting on a chair with a glass of wine looking at us and going "muwahahahaha" and make me more anxious
It's both
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3786 (isolation #100) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3743, Isis wrote:
(expired on 2023-11-24 05:17:50)
3am for me 💀
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3880 (isolation #101) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:13 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

The only explanations for Alisae's play here are 1) scum that is so far behind in the game that the only way to squeeze a win out is to be completely against the grain and hope if e says it loud enough as though it's true for long enough, eventually town will glaze over and accept it

Or 2) a lot of us are wrong about our reads and we're about to spare scum starting toMorrow

I just feel like there are several town that are solidly so and it doesn't make sense to be saying things like "I'm going to spare RCE" unless it's like literally your only hope as scum
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3882 (isolation #102) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also not voting yet because I do want some time, like now that Dunn has flipped town we might have enough numbers to discuss a spare pool that actually makes it the distance
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3895 (isolation #103) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:03 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

we are in 8:3 sparegame with 1:0 ratio
to win we must spare 3 town before 2 mafia
Taly is town - assume we are in 6:3 sparegame with 2:0 ratio
we need to spare 2 town before 2 mafia but one of our town will be NKed before the first spare so to spare 2 town we need 4 locktowns

Players who will be alive after we spare Taly but before the NK:
  1. Dannflor
  2. RCEnigma
    Random Nurse
    Aristeia

3. Lazy Shirou
  4. Bingle
    Brown Eyes

5. Sakura Hana
  6. Keyleth
  7. Ydrasse
    Mandate

8. Alisae
  9. implosion
  10. ssbm_kyouko
    beeboy
I don't think I can select 3 others off this list I'm fully confident in flipping town, let alone 4 others if I was not in the 4 to be spared. I don't think we have the numbers to lock in further spares going into D5 and 6. Taly do you want to towncase your sleeper spares before you are spared so we have it for later? You were saying nobody is talking about sparing your top 2.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3908 (isolation #104) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3905, Dannflor wrote: Idk so im pretty worried scum are exclusively playing towards getting town read only by the townies who are *still gonna be alive* when it comes to making the final spare decision or two

so i kinda think the hard pocketing of alisae by RCE might be nefarious
I've been thinking along similar lines, like what happens when I'm gone and Alisae/RCE are still here, but realistically it's going to come down to the people that are still alive at that time to figure it out. So if you're alive in a couple of Days and reading this, just think about that.

Like I'm trying to be loud about what I think now because I think Alisae outlives me and e is also loud about basically the opposite of my reads
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3994 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:02 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I dont think that was hammer I think you got aoy of unvotes so you would have time, last VC i saw you were only at 2 votes (maybe you were at -2 though?)

Anyways VOTE: Taly
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3995 (isolation #106) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:03 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3994, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I dont think that was hammer I think you got
a lot
of unvotes so you would have time, last VC i saw you were only at 2 votes (maybe you were at -2 though?)

Anyways VOTE: Taly
EBWOP
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4469 (isolation #107) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

GG, that was:
- a lot of work to catch up
- a lot of fun to spectate after I died
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4472 (isolation #108) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

oh btw @isis I think I was disrespectful in a couple of my posts in my catchup, I was just shitposting, thanks for hosting :)

was one of them and I can't find the other but I think there were 2
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4496 (isolation #109) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:53 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4479, Dannflor wrote: yeah i wish i had been awake to like disrupt that somehow, that was a wp moment of town finding each other

i woke up to the hammer :(
I thought something along these lines after I found out you were scum - if you were online that might not have happened :dead:

You were convincing
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”