Open 189~Trouble@Warren State Mental Hosp (Over)

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

/confirming.

doing a read right now.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Dizzy, is the slip that he made scum buddies plural? Even though this is an open set up with two scum....? Nvm, Vi got it in post 140.
Just from a gut, i see Otto as cautious scum, not wanting to commit to the Xdaamno rvs wagon.
PopTaj, why do you keep asking if Izzy is serious? Are you concerned with her play? IMO, from page six I find her play as cocky town.
---Is scumchat mafia the IRC mafia? ---
I don't like that Caykeuses scumchat meta as a reason for her vote. IMO, that's like comparing apples to oranges.
This post of otto pings my gut. But it's because of something he said in an ongoing game. Blast. I'll ask the mod.
<--- waiting on confirmation

VPB, what's the point in discussing what actions one would take whether one wagon is driven by a specific faction, without determining whom you believe to have driven the wagon?
DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
Hyl wrote:If I had to lynch someone other than VBP it would Izzy, only because I'm the least fond of her play-style.
Willingness to lynch for dislike of playstyle is anti-town.
I disagree. How many players here would want to lynch zwet, if he were playing?

this post by Xdaa is fishy. Who told you he cheats? How would he cheat in this game? Do you share your role openly with your e-friends? If he were double accounting, are you afraid that his main account was...your scum-buddy? How else would he find your role?

just fyi, i don't like otto's claim. Because he ... shit... ongoing game.

Cayke, I would consider being forcibly replaced a slap on the wrist, let alone banned indefinitely. Meh, guess you didn't know that at the time. i won't hold it against you.

Not digging Cat's catchup post on page 12. He mentions a lot of players, barely mentions Xdaan and then votes Xd, possibly trying to reunite the wagon?
hey, that's cool cat because i don't really see dodge as being vague. I think it's quite clear to be honest.
-PopTajo's theory about Cayke-town being proud of pointing out Otto as scum first, makes sense. But what if the two are bussing? this game has an extremely low chance of having a cop, let alone two. wouldn't it be reasonable to see scum fake-crumb?
---------------------END OF PAGE 13------------------------

it's 12:30 am, i'm going to bed. Will post the rest tomorrow.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:19 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

------Picking up from where I left off---------
I'm not really fond of the Howard wagon at the moment. IIRC Howard was VP's second vote. Since then he voted Otto, and then shortly after he went back to Howard. But what I don't understand is why go back to a wagon alone.
-Vi's case/post on page 14 regarding Cat/skitzer is interesting. You value a read on that player, obviously i understand why. I've only played one game with skitzer, and it was Kubrick mafia, he was rather lax, in a way that I would almost compare to this one.

-wow, poor catchup by porochaz.
I have to admit, I do like this post by Chaz. However, in his list of four or so players, I would prefer to lynch one of Cat or Cayke.
-Poro, why Vote dodge?

-I didn't like Cat's jump on the Howard wagon.

Wow, the last six pages or so were: "join this wagon," "Ok...." "Nope, nothing, let's try this one." "OK!" filled with bitching about inactivity and replacements. No wonder this was a boring read.

Does anyone else want to join the Cat wagon with me? IIRC this game remotely fits with the meta of skitzer in Kubrick Mafia.

Anyways.

Vote:Cat
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

VP Baltar wrote:
BC wrote:IMO, from page six I find her play as cocky town.
How does one determine between cocky town and cocky scum?
I would imagine cocky town do not have as much to lose as cocky scum.

VP Baltar wrote:
BC wrote:I'm not really fond of the Howard wagon at the moment. IIRC Howard was VP's second vote. Since then he voted Otto, and then shortly after he went back to Howard. But what I don't understand is why go back to a wagon alone.
Furthermore, what exactly bothers you about the howard wagon? How would you judge his play this game pro-town, anti-town, null or scummy?
It's mostly just a gut. It feels like the group is moving wagon to wagon because they can, and just go until they find a claim they don't like. Granted the town working together is good, but i'd rather not lynch Howard quite so soon. I know he's already had a chance to scum-hunt and whatever, but i wouldn't mind giving him another. Although I think that Cat is a much better lynch.

I
find
(more or less) think that Howard's play would be considered a null. Yea he hasn't contributed much to the game at all other than defending himself or examining his wagon. His lower activity could be due to one of a few things which I won't speculate on because I am not him. I don't know why he's not participating as actively as others. I presume it as town, mostly off of gut.

Hito, I am a major fan of flow charts in general. I showed it to a few of my friends, and they loved it as much as I did! Thank you.
+kudos!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

please note mod, that I will be V/LA from Thursday night until saturday night-sunday morning
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:40 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

VP Baltar wrote: That didn't answer my question at all. HOW are you determining whether it is coming from cocky town or cocky scum?
I wouldn't imagine scum would be so confident.

Also, under 'imagine' it looks pretty much like Izzy forgot about it being an open set up with only two scum. It's a townie action in my book, and I doubt scum would have played it off like that.
VP Baltar wrote:
BC wrote:It's mostly just a gut. It feels like the group is moving wagon to wagon because they can, and just go until they find a claim they don't like. Granted the town working together is good, but i'd rather not lynch Howard quite so soon. I know he's already had a chance to scum-hunt and whatever, but i wouldn't mind giving him another. Although I think that Cat is a much better lynch.

I find (more or less) think that Howard's play would be considered a null. Yea he hasn't contributed much to the game at all other than defending himself or examining his wagon. His lower activity could be due to one of a few things which I won't speculate on because I am not him. I don't know why he's not participating as actively as others. I presume it as town, mostly off of gut.
This is a ridiculous amount of excuse making and "gut". I asked you to provide me with your personal issues with the Howard wagon and you've failed to do so at all. Why do you believe the things he's said are more likely to be coming from town?
it feels as if Howard is fine with votes on him, i think scum would react differently.
I like Howards defense, VP, you can make anyone look scummy with PbPa's, PopTajo has been less active then what is par, and just threw a vote on. Vi is the queen of bandwagons, jumps on them to move the day forward in ways that only appears town, and Xdaamno voted for self-preservation. I don't feel that it is really a "greeeeaaat!!" wagon. Albeit, howard hasn't done much to contribute, but i could see this wagon consisting of mostly town jumping on a bad town player. It's not a strong town read, but i'm definitely leaning town on him.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:07 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Xdaamno wrote:Not to poison the well but IMO, scum are usually
more
confident. They're informed.
I disagree, scum can lose more faster then a one or two town players.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:52 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
VP Baltar wrote: That didn't answer my question at all. HOW are you determining whether it is coming from cocky town or cocky scum?
I wouldn't imagine scum would be so confident.

Also, under 'imagine' it looks pretty much like Izzy forgot about it being an open set up with only two scum. It's a townie action in my book, and I doubt scum would have played it off like that.
I didn't. Beltar did.
Then I guess it's town points for VP and not Izzy.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:36 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

VP, it would be a slip in a normal game, but not in this open game.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

damn, those flow charts get me every time.

Why isn't everyone voting Cat yet?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Vi wrote:
BloodCovenent 552 wrote:damn, those flow charts get me every time.
Agreed. I approve highly of this sense of humor ^.^
It adds for a new dynamic in the humor of mafia scum. It's a nice change!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

5 days away. why wait? Haven't we dawdled enough?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:57 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Vote: Xdaamno
(L-4)

Please note, I am V/la tonight until tomorrow afternoon. Going somewhere without internet access.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:06 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

HowardRoark wrote: @BloodCovenent: Who do you see as Xdaamno's possible scum buddy?
I don't know. I'll look for the connection if Xd flips scum.
Xdaamno wrote:HR's questions are a rather blatant attempt to make himself look town and misdirect the town.
I can agree with this to an extent. His questions are boring, bland, they don't have much content. What I mean by that is, they don't really make the questioned think too much, they don't pressure anyone hard. I guess i would call it, feign questioning?

Unvote:
Vote: HowardRoark
(L-2)?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:33 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

HowardRoark wrote:
@BloodCovenent: Why the vote change? Was it that one statement from your prime suspect?
That Xdaamno vote was just a pressure vote.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Um, Vi, yea i can talk about otto's claim, the other game is over however it will have to wait until tomorrow. Classes started this week and i have been a little overwhelmed. I will get to this game after classes and lunch tomorrow.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:07 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

VP Baltar wrote:
BloodCovenant wrote:I can agree with this to an extent. His questions are boring, bland, they don't have much content. What I mean by that is, they don't really make the questioned think too much, they don't pressure anyone hard. I guess i would call it, feign questioning?
That's pretty cool. What happened to your gut townread on Howard from yesterday?

Your biggest posts so far in the game were arguing with me not to lynch Howard, so what changed?

Also, what were you hoping to get out of "pressuring" Xdaamno? What is your read on him?
My opinions changed. I felt that his question or weak scum-hunting was to try and appear town. He had to ask everyone (iirc) a question, and most of them were either similar or easy to use someone else answer. If it were me, i wouldn't have focused on question everyone, rather my top scum-picks.

If you think that i'm scummy for "derailing" his wagon yesturday, and now being enthusiastic of it today, you are wrong, and your reasoning is bad. If I were scum trying to lynch him, why would I have waited today when I could have just jumped on his wagon yesturday. That would have been much more efficient for scum-blood.

The pressuring of Xdaamno was exactly that. there wasn't any real intention of a lynch. My read is neutral, leaning town.

Vi wrote:
BloodCovenent - You said that you didn't like Otto's claim a while ago. Can you talk about that yet?
Ok, Otto was in Killers Mafia II with me as well, the game is over so good. He breadcrumbed in the exact same way that he did in this one, i can pull the post if you would like. I wouldn't mind doing it , just on slight time restraints. He crumbed Vanilla. We all were pissed at him, and was glad that he replaced. We actually didn't discuss his claim really... at all. we just played the game. IIRC he was replaced by a semi-scummy looking player which we almost lynched, but the game dragged on and had 4 deadline extensions so we didn't really remember otto's claim very well. His character was NK'd N1, and it was indeed vanilla. So, he claim may very well be valid, however i wouldn't say his role is confirmed until we get results.
--Which, IMO is sketchy because Prozac wasn't killed, and he didn't put effort into getting a result.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

VP Baltar wrote:Hey SlySly! Long time no see.

@BC-I'm implying that I could see you as HR's scumbuddy, not that he's town and you're scum.

Evidence is in this weak reasoning from changing a town read to a scum read:
Negative. If I were his scum-buddy i would have bussed the shit out of him yesturday and voted for him then. It was an honest changing of read on my part.
Vi wrote:BloodCovenent - So your reason for doubting sabrewolf's claim is because you don't like sabrewolf? That doesn't make sense.
It just seems sketchy to me. That's about it. But i'm willing to take it at face value for now.
HowardRoark wrote: @BloodCovenent: So he breadcrumbed accurately in another game, but you find this one suspicious?
Like i told Vi, i find it sketchy. So what if he crumbed accurately, i've done the same as scum before. Besides, bread-crumbing like that doesn't auto clear him as town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

@BC-I'm implying that I could see you as HR's scumbuddy, not that he's town and you're scum.

Negative. If I were his scum-buddy i would have bussed the shit out of him yesturday and voted for him then. It was an honest changing of read on my part.
Vi wrote:BloodCovenent - So your reason for doubting sabrewolf's claim is because you don't like sabrewolf? That doesn't make sense.
It just seems sketchy to me. That's about it. But i'm willing to take it at face value for now.
HowardRoark wrote: @BloodCovenent: So he breadcrumbed accurately in another game, but you find this one suspicious?
Like i told Vi, i find it sketchy. So what if he crumbed accurately, i've done the same as scum before. Besides, bread-crumbing like that doesn't auto clear him as town. However i agree that the player that is suggesting we lynch Porochaz right now, without giving him *sigh* a second chance, is scummy. Blindly lynching a claimed cop is not always the best solution.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Like i told Vi, i find it sketchy. So what if he crumbed accurately, i've done the same as scum before. Besides, bread-crumbing like that doesn't auto clear him as town. However i agree that the player that is suggesting we lynch Porochaz right now, without giving him *sigh* a second chance, is scummy. Blindly lynching a claimed cop is not always the best solution.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Players, i have to sincerely apologize. I have been completely uninterested in mafia for the past two weeks and cannot seem to get myself around to playing ANY games, even the beginning ones, or the others that are closer to deadline. Mod, i am very sorry, i hate having to replace out, but i just don't think that i am able to finish this. Maybe some time in the summer i will be able to play again.

Again, i am sorry to the players, and the moderators for me having to do this. I never expected to do it, and i'm sorry. Good luck everyone else!

Return to “Completed Open Games”