Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #675 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:44 am

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: Darth Yoshi

Most assuredly full of shit, as I am a VT.

Nice try, though.

I caught up when I replaced in, ie days ago. So now I need to catch up again because I've forgotten important things (like my previous read of Darth Yoshi).

I do remember I most suspected Abelcain, followed up by vordark/pod person, especially if Abel flipped scum.

More detail when I have time to ISO everyone.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #679 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:25 am

Post by Amrun »

Yes, I assumed that DY had a guilty on me, which is 100% impossible.

If he did not, he absolutely should have written more.

But if it was a misunderstanding, I will happily move my vote to Abelcain.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #681 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Amrun »

Except I'd like to hear an explanation from DY as to his a) not full claiming immediately, with N1 target, b) voting me with no explanation, thereby implying I was n1 target when that is not true.

I don't think everyone has posted yet this phase. I don't think I've seen Abel yet, at least.

If I'm wrong about the latter, I will unvote immediately.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #683 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh, my mistake. Abel did ideed post.

-kd still like an explanation from DY, but he must not be scum.

VOTE: Abelcain

P-edit: I see that, now. I was working under the assumption that a CC might be forthcoming but that wasn't true. If I had realized everyone had posted, I wouldn't have thought you were accusing me.

My bad.

Will put up a case on Abelcain when I have computer access.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #685 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:12 am

Post by Amrun »

So you think my top scum read would be my buddy? Tell me how that makes sense.

Working on a case now.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #686 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Amrun »

WALL ALERT:
Abelcain wrote:
Quaroath wrote:prod avoidance, just finished a 44 hours work weekend fri-sun, will catch up/post when conscious in morning.
Quaroath's last two posts have been placed only to avoid getting prodded and have contained no content. I think he needs some encouragement.

Unvote

Vote: Quaroath
Smacks of distancing and coaching. Quaroath's response only makes it worse.
Quaroath wrote:
Abelcain wrote:
Quaroath wrote:prod avoidance, just finished a 44 hours work weekend fri-sun, will catch up/post when conscious in morning.
Quaroath's last two posts have been placed only to avoid getting prodded and have contained no content. I think he needs some encouragement.

Unvote

Vote: Quaroath

I stopped at #195 for this.

Fair. And deserved. The (what felt like) 5 page explosion while I was at work sunday made it a slog and I put it off.
lolwut.
Quaroath wrote:
Krazy wrote:
Umbrage wrote:
Abelcain wrote:Having a scumread =/= necessarily thinking you're scummy.
What is this I don't even
Huh? Rather incomplete sentence there. I'll provide my understanding of what abel was saying though, just because A has a scumread on B, doesn't necessarily equal A thinks B is scummy.
Quoroath's next post, while not mentioning Abelcain himself, contains an implicit defense of Abel by answering a question for him in a way that makes Abel look better than Umbrage's assumption.
Quaroath wrote:
Ythan wrote:Except it does mean that. That's what it means.
That's my inclination too, but it doesn't seem to be what Abelcain was saying.
More defense of Abelcain.

Quaroath's ISO #10 very carefully points out to Abelcain that "I'm not sure you're not misrepresenting this conversation yourself." Misrep, but no FoS. No vote. Coaching much?

Quaroath wrote:
Umbrage wrote:
xtoxm wrote:While I do agree with the rest of your points here on why town-Xtoxm's claim puts the town in danger, I just want to make sure that you also realize that
by deciding to lynch him today we are reducing our chances of lynching scum today to zero
(assuming he's not scum himself), so take that into account when you also give reasons showing the scum chance of getting a PR.

What...

That's a scumclaim. How else would you know xtoxm would flip town?

VOTE: Abelcain

xtoxm can wait. Lynching claimed scum D1 trumps any other strategy.
This is crazy. I don’t get how you read what Abel posted as a scum-claim. This feels like scum-reaching.
Abelcain wrote:Wow, hit the submit button by mistake. Okay, I first want to point out that Umbrage replaced the name in the quote from me with xtoxm, which... I don't even know how or why that's supposed to make sense. But that's not my point.
Abelcain wrote:While I do agree with the rest of your points here on why
town-Xtoxm's claim
puts the town in danger, I just want to make sure that you also realize that by deciding to lynch him today we are reducing our chances of lynching scum today to zero
(assuming he's not scum himself)
, so take that into account when you also give reasons showing the scum chance of getting a PR.
I was replying to your four reasons why Xtoxm has to die if he's town. He obviously has to die if he's Mafia anyway, but you listed four reasons that he had to die if he's town, and I was pointing out that one of them says we have a better chance of hitting scum tomorrow, but only if we assume that Xotxm is town, which means we have a zero percent chance of catching scum.

Next time you complain about people not paying attention to the entirety of one of your posts, make sure you pay attention to everyone else's too. Otherwise it makes you look like a hypocrite and dumbass.
*snicker*
Umbrage wrote:
Abelcain wrote:I was replying to your four reasons why Xtoxm has to die if he's town. He obviously has to die if he's Mafia anyway, but you listed four reasons that he had to die if he's town, and I was pointing out that one of them says we have a better chance of hitting scum tomorrow, but only if we assume that Xotxm is town, which means we have a zero percent chance of catching scum.
I never assumed xtoxm was town. I don't know how the hell you can think that from my posts. You are assuming that. Why?
Neither did he, he even said “I just want to make sure that you also realize that by deciding to lynch him today we are reducing our chances of lynching scum today to zero (assuming he's not scum himself)”
I’m pretty sure that if we lynch xtomx there is a 100% chance we lynch a townie or a scum. If we lynch xtomx and he’s town.. I’m pretty sure there is a 0% chance on lynching scum today.
Umbrage wrote:[
Ythan wrote:Umbrage is apparently pushing some case and yet again and again he goes off on a dubious interpretation of a single post to ignore his suspect and hop on someone else.
This. I hate all this vote-hopping. Everyone stop acting scummy so I don't have to keep changing suspects.
This post is bad bad bad. You drop every case you have for a shiny coin.
Umbrage wrote:
Ythan wrote:That's not going to cut it. You aren't acting like you really have a suspect.
Uh-Huh. And what do you call my case on Snake Eyes? I'd still be on him if xtoxm hadn't claimed and screwed the town.
Assume for a moment xtomx is town. Now, you play the part of xtomx:
Now, ask yourself, what would you claim as a townie, at L-1 and about to be mislynched?
1. “Hi, I’m scum, lynch me”,
2. “Hi I’m a town PR”,
3. “Hi, I’m Vanilla Townie”
Those are the three options, which one would you have him take?

And you drop your hard earned case against CS for a claim that was forced and was the only claim, no matter what role xtomx had, he could make? That’s crap.
Ythan wrote:You're dodging. I don't care about what you're saying about him, except that for a case you care so much about you seem to drop it pretty quick. Repeatedly.
QFT

VOTE: Umbrage
This post is the worst, imho.

Explicit defense of Abelcain and a massive fucking chainsaw with his vote/"case" on Umbrage.

Abelcain's ISO #18: Reinforcement that Quaroath's excuse for absence is legitimate. (Doesn't mean much, just throwing this one out there.)

Abelcain also goes after Umbrage for a long time but never places a vote on him. He places few votes ever, in fact. Why? Avoiding vote history?
Abelcain wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:I am not in favour of the tracker/vig choose the vig. In my previous experience of vigs they only shoot townies.
The vig must be damn sure about himself to choose vig.
Godspeed, ConSpiracy. Image
This is horrible. How did no one ride his case for this?

Abelcain ISO #25: Argues on Quoroath's behalf post-flip (??) and promises to go back and re-read the Snake Eyes / Quoraoth conversation and re-examine Quaroath. Never follows through.

All in all, Abelcain has appeared to have said a lot when in reality he's offered very little content. Lots of un-followed up questions, set-up breakage speculation, and vague suspicions not followed up by votes.

In general, Abelcain is highly AGAINST massclaim and the one who pushed the dumb no-lynch plan as if his life depended on it -- and quite honestly, it probably did. When I was reading through, I was thinking, "I hope they lynch Abelcain today (day 2) and was flabbergasted when you followed HIS no-lynch plan.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #687 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh, fuck my life. Screwed up a fucking quote tag that fucked it all up. Half of my comments are in the massive quote. :( Sorry.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #689 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Amrun »

Well, I've never yet sold out a scumbuddy. Check my meta. I suppose I might do it in dire circumstances, but the idea... I'm not likely to ever do that. It doesn't often work out the way people plan, though it CAN, and it feels dishonest to me. It doesn't suit my playstyle.

Way to totally ignore my huge case, though.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #690 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Amrun »

You're tunneling on Snake Eyes for the dumbest reason ever, btw.

I read up to page like 20 before I knew who I was replacing. I got who I wanted, as I had pegged Snake Eyes as town but was unsure about Vordark.

I do understand why my first post of the day seemed paranoid, but I hadn't realized everyone had posted and therefore that DY was confirmed to be who he said he was.

That's a dumb thing to rest an entire case on, though.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #692 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Amrun »

Irst of all, I have plenty of unique reasoning in my case against you.

You ignore all the best parts, of course. It's hard to exxplain away your scumbuddy chainsawing you, huh?

As for Umbrage, the second "dumb" refers to the paranoia thing. The other part that is dumb has been explained by others.

My computer may have just broken and I'm borrowing iit I am also travelling out of state this weekend. I don't have time for more than this.

Depending on state of computer, may have to go v/la.f
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #696 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Amrun »

That post of mine was stupid. I wasn't home at the time and didn't have my notes on. The game.

My notes very clearly state that DY is definitely town. -.-

When I got home, I looked at my notes and realized. That I posted like the dumbest thing ever.

I knew that today, the most. Likely lynches were me or Abelcain. Abelcain happens to be scum and I do not. I wanted my case out there in case I died. My flip will vindicate me, and at that time, I ask you to to look at my case agaiin.

Pod person gets scum points for not being interested in scumhunting. Read the thread and figure out why your scum read on Krazy is shit.

My call on the remaining scum: Abelcain, vordark/pod, and if one of those is wrong, Umbrage.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #697 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Amrun »

My phone adds arbitrary periods, yay!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #701 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Amrun »

Pod: Krazy was the one who took the most notice of Quoroath d1 and his d2 posts solidified my read of him. I won't explain further because it is not pro-town to do so. If you had read the thread in context, you'd know that Krazy vs. Ythan was a huge distraction d1 and everyone talked about it several times, therfore Q's mentions of them are null at best.

Umbrage, saying I voted for DY because he was un-CCed is a huge misrep. I voted for him because I thought he was scum and therefore. That a CC would be forthcoming.

I had this beautiful moment of clarity where I knew DY was fakeclaiming and that I had caught scum.

And then I remembered all the pertinent facts about this game and realized what a true moment of epic fail I had just had, but it was too late.

I understand taking heat for this mistake, but I am trying my best to stir up as much shit as possible before I go and above all to get my reads out. We only have one more mislynch, iirc, and if it's going to be me, I am damn well going to make sure it's an informative mislynch to the best of my ability.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #704 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Amrun »

I don't understand your question to me about bussing, Regfan. I am sorry. Please rephrase.

And no, I absolutely do not think Q's posts alone are enough to condemn anyone, which is why my Abelcain case contains things about Abel,s posts entirely independent from Quoroath.

As for the ConSpiracy thing, I read it as trying way too hard to appear town to the point of cheesiness. I've been taught on this site that basically anyone commenting on the night kills in such a way is more likely to be mafia.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #706 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

I think I've been pretty clear that I didn't remember the details of the game at all during that post. I only vaguely remembered Abel and Vordark as suspects.

Then later on I got my notes for this game and realized how very wrong that post was. :(

And I didn't say I wouldn't bus my buddy at all; that's different than selling out your buddy entirely.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #709 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Amrun »

I also think that's pretty obviouslu not a true attack and distancing at best.

Pod person as third buddy looking more likely.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #711 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Amrun »

Umbrage, how do you not understand that my first couple of posts were before I remembered any details about this game?

I wasn't home at the time. I read DY's post, had an epiphany were I was SO sure DY was scum.

Then I got home and looked at my notes and realized that I was an idiot, had a pre-existing townread on DY, and that there was 0 possibility of DY and Abel being scum together.

My case on Abel came after I realized that.

I have explained this several time.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #713 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

Ugh, NO.

Please read carefully.

I decided to vote DY because I thought he was faking a hider tracker claim because I thought he was calling me guilty for it.

However, when I got my notes I realized that if that were so, he would have called snake eyes guilty d2 and been CCed too.

In short, I realized that within the scope of the game, I was making zero sense, especially considering my notes say "DY=town."

So basically my first posts are as reliable as pod persons, who hasn't read the thread.

It had been three days since I read and I forgot all the important facts until my notes reminded me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #715 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Amrun »

Oops, missed a question from Krazy.

I'm fairly null on Regfan.

My calls on last scumbuddy after Abelcain:

1. vordark/pod person, 2. Umbrage, 3. Regfan

If one is wrong, move on to the next, etc.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #717 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:43 am

Post by Amrun »

1) If I thought DY had a real guilty on me, why would I draw attention to it? I don't get it.

2) I think vordark is far more likely a buddy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #719 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:25 am

Post by Amrun »

1) I realize in hindsight that my reaction looks suspect to an outsider, but I've explained it several times and there's not much else I can do.

2) Your question is strange. I don't think you've bussed much if you are on the team. You've been tunnelling on snake eyes/me.

In any case, I never said I wouldn't bus; I said I wouldn't sell out my teammate. There's a difference. That's what I meant, at least. I wouldn't push for Abel's lynch if he were my buddy in this environment because a lynch on him would be likely tp go through. Of course, no one is obligated to believe that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #721 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Amrun »

Did I answer the question you were asking? I tried to but I wasn't sure what you were looking for.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #723 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Amrun »

All I ask is that you all think carefully about hat I've said after I've flipped.

I made a mistake in my first couple of posts so I understand this lynch.

However, you will soon see that I am being truthful.

I'll put up a case on vordark if I'm given the chance.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #725 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Amrun »

Except I am going to be lynched and flip town, and we'll see who was right about my motivations.

And once again, for like the billionth time, I think the scumteam is Abelcain/vordark. IF I'm wrong about that, you could be the missing third member by virtue of distancing and PoE. I'm not even saying you're scum; vordark is far more likely, so I don't see how that evem remotely qualifies as OMGUS, and OMGUS isn't even a scumtell in the first place.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #728 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

T's not AtE as AtE implies a push to not get llynched... Whatever.

Krazy, I'll do my best to get it up soon, but I'm out of town at a conference and mostly posting during breaks from my phone.i
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #730 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Amrun »

I did answer Krazy. Just a little late because I missed the question the first time.

Nice to see that DY's reads agree with mine, outside of his read on me, which will be taken care of soon enough.

The "Amrun would know an HT wouldn't fakeclaim" is horseshit, though.

Sure I would, if I remembered anything at all about the game when I made the post, which I have professed over and over that I did not.

But I would lynch me in your shoes, so it is what it is. I can't expect to make a mistake that cataustrophic and live.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #734 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

Jesus Christ. That's the scummiest thing I've seen a player do on puurpose in ages.

I'll do my best to rush but I'm out of town and it's sort of tough.

It's fucking obvious that he hammered just to avoid a case on me.

Pod person might be a better lynch than even abel tomorrow. Holy crap.

On my way home now; hopefully lynch scene isn't up by the time I get there. :/
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #736 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Amrun »

*a case on him

P-edit: You've read like 10 posts of the game and your fake scumreads are about to fall to shit.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #738 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Amrun »

Who is Duplicity?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #816 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Amrun »

This game has demoralized me.

It's the first time I've been so tremendously wrong.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

By the end of today, I figured Abelcain + Regfan. I was so sure on Abelcain. :(

pod person, that was the worst hammer I have EVER seen. Ever.

Sorry town for my stupid mistake.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #831 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Amrun »

I individually suspect you, Umbrage. If I hadn't been so SURE Abelcain was scum, I would have been on YOUR case.

But I really, truly thought AC was scum and that he wasn't likely to be scum WITH you.

Fuck it. :(
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #850 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

STOP IT, CHILDREN.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #853 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Amrun »

Fuck, tape it, and post it in Guys Pt. 2. This will convince me.

I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Completed Open Games”