pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by pod person »

no time to read tonight, i promise content tomorrow. thanks in advance.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:26 am

Post by pod person »

i do not counterclaim.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:31 am

Post by pod person »

i have no interest in reading through an entire game thread where there is flipped scum.
instead, i'm looking exclusively at quaroath's iso for now.
Quaroath wrote:Umbrage looks like hes flailing around halfway through page 3 (at this point I’m up to post 64)
There is a lot of backtracking and circular logic in his posts, with a good chunk of contradictions. You ain’t lookin good Umbrage.
I have a strong town feeling towards Snake eyes, and a null read on CS to this point, though CS is a hair over the town line.
scum read is explained, town read is not. null read is out of the blue.
Quaroath wrote:Krazy, could you put into words on a post why you want to lynch Ythan? Up until #64 you’ve said squat that isn’t “policy lynch”, if in name only, since you can’t talk about ongoing games. Serious Ythan tunneling going on here. PEDIT: nevermind Reached the explosion of posting and figured it out myself.
i wonder what his stance on krazy is, since he doesn't really give a stance in either direction on him.
Quaroath wrote:Umbrage, you got pretty agro towards people with post #66… capslock ftl? I don’t A.) see what you are saying to Vordak here, and B.) really don’t think GOING ALL CAPLOCKAGRO IS GOING TO HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHATYOU ARE SAYING AND DESIRE TO READ YOUR POSTS. Irony eh?
this looks suspiciously like coaching.
Quaroath wrote:@Krazy 81, while I do think this is umbrage trying to deflect, you and Ythan have had an… interesting little pat up until this point. Mostly you.
still no read here... it's like he wants to mention krazy and ythan as much as possible without trying to dispute their alignment. i'd say there's almost certainly one scum in the group of two... but since ythan is already dead, i'm just going to go all out and say that it makes krazy likely scum.
Quaroath wrote:I find the ping pong posting between Krazy and Ythan pretty hardcore personal dispute, over a game dispute. Come on guys and girls, be civil and nice as we lynch people. 34 straigth posts by Krazy and Ythan, mostly @ each other. Is this a record? >_<
confirmed: ythan vs. krazy was not town vs. town. krazy is definitely scum.
Quaroath wrote:@ 119, I’m getting a pretty solid town vibe from Vordak. Solid posts, and very clear in the thought process.
able to explain his read on me but not his on snake? he has no real reason to believe snake is town, if this is the case.
Quaroath wrote:@122/Umbrage. I _ am _so _ not _ feeling _this.
Umbrage wrote:*snip*
First, if your post starts off with “I am so pissed off”, you probably shouldn’t be posting because you are going to look like a tool. This is a general theory, don’t road rage, and don’t post rage.
I have a hard time swallowing your constant line about how your play was all a gambit to get everyone past RVS. Baiting yourself is never a good idea, yet you continue to say you did exactly that.
I alo agree with snake’s #134 that you are misrepresenting him with your post.
first tries to discredit umbrage, then goes on to defend snake. i still see nothing from quaroath as to why snake is town, so i find it odd that he's defending him so hard.
Quaroath wrote:
Abelcain wrote:
Quaroath wrote:prod avoidance, just finished a 44 hours work weekend fri-sun, will catch up/post when conscious in morning.
Quaroath's last two posts have been placed only to avoid getting prodded and have contained no content. I think he needs some encouragement.
Unvote

Vote: Quaroath
I stopped at #195 for this.
Fair. And deserved. The (what felt like) 5 page explosion while I was at work sunday made it a slog and I put it off.
appeasement. abelcain is town.
iso 6 is quaroath talking with krazy on friendly terms - like he knows krazy's alignment and has no reason to make conflict with him. incredibly bad scum play. also makes it incredibly obvious that krazy is scum. they are talking back and forth and not even bothering to question each other's alignment.
Quaroath wrote:@Snake Eyes: in post #191 you say:
Snake Eyes wrote: Also, I think your assumption that there's scum on the wagon is a bit premature, as there's no way to know if Umbrage is town. I'd even say that given how scummy Umbrage looks, this wagon could have grown a lot faster, if Umbrage was actually town. It would be very easy for scum to add their votes to the Umbrage wagon, if he's town.
I’m not really following the argument you are making here. This seems loaded with WIFOM. Yes it’s easy for scum to add votes if Umbrage is flailtown. It’s also easy for scum to add votes if Umbrage is flailscum. I don’t see how this isn’t null, because it feels so circular.
Are you more or less inclined to think Umbrage is scum based off the speed of the wagon? Why?
Those are the questions I have off the top of my head. I’m sure more will come to the fore
and here quaroath does the same thing with snake. he's talking with him while not even addressing the question of snake's alignment. he mentioned he finds snake town one time, and never spoke of it again. never even referenced it.

going to pick this up later, but i feel i hardly need to.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:52 am

Post by pod person »

i am quite interested in scumhunting, i'm just hunting efficiently. reading a 28 page thread with flipped scum is almost always a waste of time.
what is your reason for krazy being town, by the way?
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by pod person »

Quaroath wrote:@ Darth Yoshi #254 @Quaraoth: It sounds like you're backtracking from your pro-town read on me. Is that because of Vordark's case, or are there other reasons?
…. I hadn’t even posted between when I said I read you town and this post. Wtf!
Anyways, no I still feel you are town. The argument, if you want to call it that, between you and vordark has only reinforced that belief. You’ve answered to the questions posed to you reasonably). As the walls have grown you haven’t strayed or circled back to contradict yourself. I think that you are on firm ground on your position. I consider the lack of waffling a pro-town tell. Scum go with the wind, something you haven’t done. I don’t agree with some of what you’ve said (I’m really not getting some of the back and forth with you and vordak) but you don’t feel particularly scummy to me.
another town read that quaroath fleshes out. still nothing like this for, say, krazy or snake.
Quaroath wrote:*snip*
your responce to this was:
*snip*
In the end, Vordark brings up a fallacy that doesn’t apply to the situation, Yoshi points this out, and abel implies that by pointing out that the fallacy doesn’t apply, Darth is scumy. When I read this, (and I had to look up the fallacy) it didn’t read that the fallacy applied only to the first sentence, but the first portion of the post, which was the first two sentances in the nest. I'm not sure you aren't misrepresenting the conversation yourself.
this is the most confusing thing ever. let me try to make sense of it...
i think quaroath's misrepresenting abel here.
quaroath's version:
abel thinks yoshi is scummy because he pointed out that a fallacy didn't imply, and is trying to misrepresent yoshi.
what actually happened:
abel thinks yoshi is scummy because vordark accused him of a fallacy that didn't apply, but darthyoshi said it was more of a manipulation that a fallacy without denying that he committed it. abel argues that darthyoshi is misrepresenting vordark.
this is obviously a veiled attack on abel. more evidence for abelcain-town.
Quaroath wrote:Re highlighting this one for snake eyes, because I really want an answer to it when he gets to posting:
@Snake Eyes: in post #191 you say:
Snake Eyes wrote:
Also, I think your assumption that there's scum on the wagon is a bit premature, as there's no way to know if Umbrage is town. I'd even say that given how scummy Umbrage looks, this wagon could have grown a lot faster, if Umbrage was actually town. It would be very easy for scum to add their votes to the Umbrage wagon, if he's town.
I’m not really following the argument you are making here. This seems loaded with WIFOM. Yes it’s easy for scum to add votes if Umbrage is flailtown. It’s also easy for scum to add votes if Umbrage is flailscum. I don’t see how this isn’t null, because it feels so circular.
Are you more or less inclined to think Umbrage is scum based off the speed of the wagon? Why?
Those are the questions I have off the top of my head. I’m sure more will come to the fore
i'm going to assume that snake's post ends after the first paragraph.
quaroath here makes an accusation against snake... but doesn't really seem to push it. in fact, it's one line out of two paragraphs.

my computer is currently being stupid so i'm going to restart and pick up where i left off afterward.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by pod person »

Krazy wrote:pod person, just wondering, why would you replace into a game if you think it's too long to actually read all of it?
i didn't check to see how long the game was before replacing in. i saw a game that needed a spot, and that's as far as i read. it's how i ended up in a 35 page game a while back.

also, amrun is at l-1.

vote: amrun

oops.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by pod person »

associative tells are much more telling than standard scumtells. and association says that krazy and amrun are scum. i'm not going to bother looking past that.
both me and abel are terrible lynches, by the way.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:19 am

Post by pod person »

Krazy wrote:-CS FoSes Vordark, CS says he's going to "get" Vordark, CS dies n1.
-Ythan lists Vordark as his #2 FoS, Ythan dies.
wifom
Krazy wrote:-Amrun suggests he might make a case on pod, pod blitzes with a quickhammer.
i thought amrun was scum.
Krazy wrote:He also goes out of his way to produce wifom:
pod person wrote:associative tells are much more telling than standard scumtells. and association says that krazy and amrun are scum. i'm not going to bother looking past that.
both me and abel are terrible lynches, by the way.
He isolates one other player as town, knowing already that his quickhammer is on town, not scum.
that's wifom how? you're just making half this stuff up, aren't you?
i'm incredibly shocked that amrun flipped town, but i'm not going to let it faze me. considering that i still think you're scum.
Krazy wrote:
pod person wrote: also, amrun is at l-1.
vote: amrun

oops.
I've seen accidental quickhammers. This was not accidental. I've seen bad-hammers from town. This was not a bad-hammer. This was a blitz.
it was a good-hammer from town. amrun was one of my top suspects as well. why wouldn't i hammer someone i suspect to be scum?
also, "blitz" implies that the quickvote came on lylo, which is obviously not the case.
Krazy wrote:What does pod person have to gain from a blitz as town:
-fucking nothing, it's a total gamethrow
town can't blitz, so argument is void.
and i wonder what reactions would've been had amrun flipped scum? i bet we'd be in the exact same place, except with people accusing me of bussing.
Krazy wrote:What does pod person have to gain from a blitz as scum:
-maybe he gets lynched today, maybe not
-Even if he does, all that happens then is that his partner goes into 3-way lylo with no clears. Scum wetdream right there.
there's no clears right now anyways, but whatever. i voted amrun because i though amrun was scum.
Krazy wrote:And what's great, is that, even if town, I can't possibly imagine pod person hammering correctly in 3-way lylo [also, if he's town, it's VERY likely he'd get mislynched in 3-way], so even if he is town, this shit is over anyway.
i'm a very intelligent player. please don't insult my intelligence like this.

what we have here is a perfect example of a smear campaign. not that i needed it to prove krazy as scum to me.
vote: krazy

it's over anyways if krazy is by some miracle town, but i highly doubt my vote here is wrong.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by pod person »

hmm.
i need to figure out who krazy's buddy is.
i don't like how everyone but me and abel have scum reads on me and abel. i'm assuming both scum are going to push for one of us as a mislynch, which makes it very unlikely fmpov that abel is scum.

umbrage why didn't you tell me to unvote?
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by pod person »

Umbrage wrote:I didn't notice you voted, it was at the end of a line. I just skimmed the new posts, I wanted to get that out quickly.
i don't like how everyone but me and abel have scum reads on me and abel. i'm assuming both scum are going to push for one of us as a mislynch, which makes it very unlikely fmpov that abel is scum.
I don't like this. You're saying that you think scum will push Abelcain for a mislynch, which implies that Abelcain is town. But you say that you think Abelcain is town BECAUSE scum will push him for a mislynch. It's circular reasoning.
it's adding to a list of reasons, which i've already been over.

regfan, can you regrammar your question?
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by pod person »

Krazy wrote:Actually, part of me is extremely worried it's you + AC, regfan, since as a team you make the most sense.
he says this, he doesn't unvote, what more do you need?
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by pod person »

Krazy wrote:Good luck on scumming up the thread, pod, that's been your only contribution this game.
smear
campaign

regfan: link it
i don't care about someone else's case on me, especially when it's full of lies.
i define blitz as "mafia quickvote in rapid succession at lylo to clinch victory". if you're using a different defition, go for it, but i don't care.

i don't feel like quoting regfan anymore.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by pod person »

because i didn't respond to him at all, right.

no, it's because i'm too lazy. i really only care about making sure you (the scum) is lynched.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by pod person »

of all the lunatic theories.
if, by some miracle, krazy's town, then it means abel is scum, but it'll hardly mean anything considering that it requires a krazy flip to confirm.
though to be honest there's no chance at all that krazy is town, so...
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:44 am

Post by pod person »

my play sucked this game i should feel bad etc.

fyi: i don't need other people to tell me how to play. i've been doing fine for however long i've been playing, which exceeds a year, and that's as specific as i'll get.

i actually did read about 5 pages in... and when i realized that i had incredibly little to show for it, i figured it'd be a more efficient use of my time to look for association tells.
obviously, that did not go as planned either.

probably need to let this account take a break for a bit. peace out.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:50 am

Post by pod person »

though at least i can take satisfaction in the fact that my strongest town read was town.

eh.
nah, that's lame anyways.
on hiatus.

Return to “Completed Open Games”