Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Eijolend »

Hi all, nice to play with you. - What a crazy game.

In post 47, pinkfloyd wrote:And if I do get lynched and I flip townie you all will have a nice wagon to look at.

Actually I don't see how wagon analysis can help us here at all. I can understand all the votes on pinkfloyd, except for the hammer. I'm really not happy with kad hammering pinkfloyd out at this point in time. Even for a quicklynch it can never hurt to get reactions out of all players first and kad's reluctance to contribute anything useful clearly makes his play anti-town - I'm not opposed to a kad-lynch today, but we should definitely use our time better than D1, which is why I'm not voting him for now.
I don't think the other votes on pinkfloyd are useful for determining alignment.

Also it would be great if we actually get posts from all the players in the game.^^
Man may be good, but the people are scum.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Post by Eijolend »

In post 169, Johhog wrote:
HOOOOOOOOW CAN YOU GUYS THINK THAT HOPPSTER WAS SRS WHEN HE SAID THAT QUICKLYNCH THING. RTFT.

Of course he wasn't serious - but Viscera still has a point here.

In post 140, Hoppster wrote:no

do you know how to play mafia

because I'm superobvtown this game

Actually I had a town read on you until this post. All that comes afterwards is just crap and needless aggression. Do you think yelling at people aka caps-bombarding them will stop them from voting you? Also you're not superobvtown just because you posted some reasoning within the first 3 pages of the game - in a D1 which lasted around 24 hours? So please stop hiding behind your wall of caps and do something useful, you know, just like a "superobvtown-player" would do.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Eijolend »

*wave at Hiraki*

In post 195, Sky wrote:Hoppster is doing a lot of...AtE? If I'm using my terminology correctly. Dude. Stop trying to make a big deal about your contributions. Sure, maybe you've posted a bit more content than others, but face it. This game is a place void of activity and content.

I criticized that before, and I agree neither hoppster's excessive use of insults and caps really convinces me that he is town, nor does breadcrumbing scumbait make him confirmed town (what he presents it as). What stands out though is, that I think hoppster is far to skilled to let such a slip about there being 3 scum out without a purpose. That means either he is town and my favourite line of thought is correct, or he is scum that is planning ahead for something - I'm not completely sure about his alignment, but he is definitely not the clumsy angry scum of which you are accusing him to be.

In post 201, VisceraEyes wrote:Oooooooooooo Busted! I looked it up, and with a serial killer, there can still be either 2 or 3. Do tell Hoppster, what makes you automatically assume there are 3?

Please do your math again.
In post 178, VisceraEyes wrote:^ ^ ^

People voting Hoppster: VE, redFF, Sky
Hoppster's 'Scumteam: VE, redFF, Sky, kad

What an idiot.

Yeah I noticed that too - but I think reducing hoppster's case purely to OMGUS is a bit too easy an approach from your side. He at least makes cases, that should be addressed.
I think VE is much too focussed on pushing a lynch on hoppster and ignoring the details. And if hoppster is town, he is a very attractive mislynch with his playstyle.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: VisceraEyes

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Eijolend »

I definitely don't like redFF's fishing for a claim here - that was really bad. The dramatically compromising on a lynch target achieves nothing - we have frickin' 3-week-days!
UNVOTE:
VOTE: redFF

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by Eijolend »

In post 242, Skenvoy wrote:kad2361 - I know there are badscum and badtown, and I'm having a hard time figuring out which one kad is. But the fact that attention seems to have slid off him after that quick hammer...I don't know, it seems to me that scum would push harder if town made a mistake like that. Leaning scum, for now.

That is actually a very good point on that case.

In post 245, Hoppster wrote:
In post 215, redFF wrote:sigh since i know a hoppster lynch is not happening today with this town and hoppsters dick is so far down johhog's throat all he can do is post image macros

VOTE: visceraeyes

we lynch hoppster tomorrow

unless ve is scum, then i dunno lol
In post 216, redFF wrote:thats l-1 i think

claim ve

oh my fucking god

let's take a look at what you posted literally just 30 minutes before that:
In post 212, redFF wrote:ve is still town

?????????

Voting a town-read and forcing a claim... why?

[...]

In post 234, VisceraEyes wrote:In all fairness, red has been playing almost exclusively on a site that has 48 hour days. He's also pretty decent. I'm going to give him time before I commit a vote.

oh you're scumbuddies together

that weird response makes sense now

friendly advice for the future: don't defend your scumbuddy but then also set yourself up for a future bus
in the same post

[...]

UNVOTE:

Likely scum with VisceraEyes. I'm not buying that Doctor claim at all, but it's probably better to wait until late-game/mass-claim situations to start whittling down the scum in the claimed PRs.

Listen to this, people - Hoppster now finally makes posts with sense, so we perhaps shouldn't ignore them?

Hiraki, care to make a post that is relevant?

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:58 am

Post by Eijolend »

In post 292, VisceraEyes wrote:Hoppster, you're terrible. When this slot flips doctor, I hope town stops being retarded and actually kills ur ass. You're so obviously scum it's embarrassing.

Anyway, I'm done with this game....by which I mean I'm done with Hoppster. I've NEVER replaced out of a game, but this guy is fucking awful. GG scum.

Mod, please replace me.

For the record, I'm still doctor, and unless someone does something about Hoppster, town is still fucked.

Wait, what? You are ragequitting this game, because your top scum suspect doesn't believe you're town and other players don't agree with you? Sounds pretty standard for a game of mafia to me...

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Eijolend »

Hi Kuribo, welcome to the game.

So how do you plan to play this out with your predecessor's claim?

In post 307, redFF wrote:can't say i blame vis for replacing out, hoppster is still scum and sky is still his scumbuddy who attempted a shitty bus.

how is sky bussing him? A bus only works if it draws attention, and sky's voting wasn't all that obviously trying to get towncred.
I would like sky to take a clear stance though...

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Eijolend »

I don't really believe redFF's claim, but I'm ok with testing his vig-ability on kad, as most seem to desire that.

I'm unsure about kuribo - while I wasn't happy with VE, I like kuribo's posts and trying to keep the game active gets him some town points, although that could just be his playstyle.

Hiraki is giving me headache lately. While his play style doesn't really seem all that convincing, what he posts is good.

I didn't notice sky as very scummy until now, but people keep making cases on him I took the time to iso him. What comes to mind is his awkward behavior, concerning the Hoppster wagon, and I see where you see his scumminess.

In post 378, kuribo wrote:Eijolend- something feels wrong about this guy. Leaning scum. Seems to be hopping new wagons. Content is little.

Could you explain that wagon hopping part? I took a stance between Hoppster and VE, the two most discussed people at that time and I was the first to vote redFF, so if anything the others hopped my wagon, right?

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Eijolend »

In post 411, kuribo wrote:
In [url= 408 [/url], Eijolend wrote:I don't really believe redFF's claim, but I'm ok with testing his vig-ability on kad, as most seem to desire that.

I'm unsure about kuribo - while I wasn't happy with VE, I like kuribo's posts and trying to keep the game active gets him some town points, although that could just be his playstyle.

Hiraki is giving me headache lately. While his play style doesn't really seem all that convincing, what he posts is good.

I didn't notice sky as very scummy until now, but people keep making cases on him I took the time to iso him. What comes to mind is his awkward behavior, concerning the Hoppster wagon, and I see where you see his scumminess.

In [url= 378[/url], kuribo wrote:Eijolend- something feels wrong about this guy. Leaning scum. Seems to be hopping new wagons. Content is little.

Could you explain that wagon hopping part? I took a stance between Hoppster and VE, the two most discussed people at that time and I was the first to vote redFF, so if anything the others hopped my wagon, right?

wait, what the fuck is this? Sky was the one that said you were wagon hopping.

That's right, sorry I had two quotes in that post and got the tags mixed up.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by Eijolend »

My question to Sky still stands though.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Eijolend »

In post 419, kuribo wrote:
In [url= 414 [/url], Skenvoy wrote:VOTE: kad2361 (or his replacement)

what the fuck is this shit? Lurker lynch on D2? Do you even think he's scum?

Actually kad is still very suspicious don't you think?

I still don't like Hoppster's "Oh I'm so town"-attitude and I think this is not a discussion that helps town, especially preemptively calling alignments because of some scumslips opens up a great world of wifom for the scum to play with. I don't see him as particularly scummy though.

No matter who is the lynch today, I want to see some posts from Lanse and fate before we end the day.
Sky could you please answer my questions concerning your read on me, I'll repeat it quoted correctly this time:
In post 408, Eijolend wrote:
In post 402, Sky wrote:Eijolend- something feels wrong about this guy. Leaning scum. Seems to be hopping new wagons. Content is little.

Since it seems to be decided, that we'll test redFF's claim tonight:
UNVOTE:
for the moment.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Eijolend »

In post 464, Johhog wrote:Sorry, should have been clearer. I've been reading along all the time, but I simply don't understand this game. I don't know if I can blame my English for this one or if the game is just very confusing, but the result is the same - I don't understand anything of the last 3 pages or so.

Ah you mean, if there is a deeper meaning between the posts Kuribo and Hoppster shouting at each other? If there is, I missed it too :P

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Eijolend »

So you think the Hoppster and kuribo argument could be town vs town? It's not easy for me to believe that, especially because kuribo seamlessly continued the quarrel VE had with Hoppster.
But if Hoppster and kuribo really both are town, all the action they generate is great for scum who try to stay calm and hide.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Eijolend »

Sorry a bit busy in RL atm - will post soon.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Eijolend »

To be honest, I don't find Sky's posts all that awful. The only thing that comes to my mind is, that he's not trying to avert his lynch at all. While givinig-up behavior can be town just as well as scum - if he flips scum I think it's very likely he's being bussed - presumably by Hiraki or Hoppster, if we trust redFF's claim for now.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Eijolend »

Yeah I'm quite sure we can easily resolve this by a mass claim.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by Eijolend »

VOTE: LanseVeritas

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:54 am

Post by Eijolend »

In post 583, Skenvoy wrote:Also, why is everyone automatically assuming that kuribo's town? His claim isn't 100% verified yet...

If kuribo wasn't town, there would be more PR claims.

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Eijolend »

In post 616, redFF wrote:
In post 613, Skenvoy wrote:VOTE: redFF

no reason for voting? this seems just like easy bandwagoning to me
VOTE: skenvoy

ok I laughed ;)

Game Record
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Eijolend »

Hey, good game.
Although vigging redFF would be the more straightforward than Hoppster, fortunately Lanse was right about Hoppster.

In post 632, DonJosh wrote:Congrats on a game well played, everyone! It was my first time as a Mod, so any feedback on my performance would be appreciated!

I really liked the flavour - the idea of a tribe infiltrated by the minions of their angered gods is innovative and original imho.

Game Record

Return to “Completed Open Games”