Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Sky »

Hoppster, all your scum reads are people who have voted you. Is there anyone you find suspicious who hasn't voted you?

Pretty sure Hoppster plays like this in all his games.

Skenvoy, placing a vote on somebody who has no defense is not good. He was gone. I'm waiting to see what Fate has to say before I put a vote on him, as well as LV. Be patient.

Welcome Fate!
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Hoppster »

In post 436, kuribo wrote:you're a fucking idiot

you know god damn well i can't explain something said by another fucking person

you sack of shit

Town do not make posts where they show they know person X is town yet attack him. Scum clearly do.

You claim you are town: hence there must be an innocent explanation for VE's scumslips if you are not a lying scumbag.

You claim you can't see into his head or whatever - this is somebody who is guaranteed to the same fucking alignment and role as you. However, when I attack anybody (APART FROM YOU), even though you shouldn't know my alignment or role, suddenly you say you can see into my head and I am obvbussing, ofc.

hahahahahaha oh u

If I wanted you dead tonight kuribo, I'd lynch you today. I'm only not pushing you for a lynch today because of redFF's probtown claim (so the scumbuddy interactions between your slots are null and void), so I'd rather you live to massclaim as if town you may be able to become conftown of sorts. My suspicions are however clearly on record should I die at any point.

You clearly have no fucking idea how town think in this setup.

In other news, Sky has clearly not read my games. I don't have a consistent playstyle.

My reads should be perfectly clear: for the most of today they've been consistent and they've only changed recently but it should be pretty obvious how.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 451, Hoppster wrote:Town do not make posts where they show they know person X is town yet attack him. Scum clearly do.You claim you are town: hence there must be an innocent explanation for VE's scumslips if you are not a lying scumbag.You claim you can't see into his head or whatever - this is somebody who is guaranteed to the same fucking alignment and role as you. However, when I attack anybody (APART FROM YOU), even though you shouldn't know my alignment or role, suddenly you say you can see into my head and I am obvbussing, ofc.

jesus fucking christ, you shit-eating assmaster

this post is so fucking bad, i don't even know where to start

you're a god damn moron if you think i can explain why VisceraEyes said anything. and you're fucking scum for expecting me to be able to. period.

let's be clear, the only fucking reason you don't try to lynch me today is because 1) you know you'd look scummy as diarrhea if you tried to lynch a fucking uncounterclaimed doc, and 2) you're not fucking good enough to lynch me
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by kuribo »

"an innocent explanation for VE's scumslips." as if i can read his fucking mind. you fucking idiot.

i still think fate's wrong about you being town and i know god damn well you're wrong about VE "scumslipping," because he wasn't fucking scum

you fucking push case after retarded fucking case, and you sit there all smug and shit and you take advantage of the fact that this town is filled with lurkers and idiots so that you can push mislynch after fucking mislynch

i am not fucking standing for it, NOT ONE FUCKING SECOND LONGER.

You and me, shithead, 1v1. you're so god damn confident that i'm scum, you shouldn't have a fucking problem with it, you idiot. I don't even fucking generally believe in 1v1, but fuck you. i'll make a fucking exception for your dumb ass.

Vote: Hoppster

BRING IT YOU FUCK

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by kuribo »

oh, and BY THE FUCKING WAY

i don't even give a damn if i get mislynched!

i haven't been mislynched in two fucking years, and i don't really give a fuck if hoppster sits there all smug and gets me lynched off. as long as you dumbfucks lynch his smug clownass tomorrow after i fucking flip doc.

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED KURIBO.
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Eijolend »

In post 419, kuribo wrote:
In [url= 414 [/url], Skenvoy wrote:VOTE: kad2361 (or his replacement)

what the fuck is this shit? Lurker lynch on D2? Do you even think he's scum?

Actually kad is still very suspicious don't you think?

I still don't like Hoppster's "Oh I'm so town"-attitude and I think this is not a discussion that helps town, especially preemptively calling alignments because of some scumslips opens up a great world of wifom for the scum to play with. I don't see him as particularly scummy though.

No matter who is the lynch today, I want to see some posts from Lanse and fate before we end the day.
Sky could you please answer my questions concerning your read on me, I'll repeat it quoted correctly this time:
In post 408, Eijolend wrote:
In post 402, Sky wrote:Eijolend- something feels wrong about this guy. Leaning scum. Seems to be hopping new wagons. Content is little.

Could you explain that wagon hopping part? I took a stance between Hoppster and VE, the two most discussed people at that time and I was the first to vote redFF, so if anything the others hopped my wagon, right?

Since it seems to be decided, that we'll test redFF's claim tonight:
UNVOTE:
for the moment.
Man may be good, but the people are scum.

Game Record
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Fate »

Kuribo wtf is this.

I. REPLACED. IN.

My scumdar now has a base accuracy of 80%

Were gonna chill until I read the thread then lynch who I say. None of this 1v1 shit
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Hoppster »

Tell you what kuribo, I'll have a think overnight. I'll get back to you on that 1v1 stuff tomorrow.

You can go and suck on a carrot if you think I'm dumb enough to go into a 1v1 with you today when I already have scum lined up for a lynch.

Eijolend: scumslips MAY create WIFOM, yes, but it's good WIFOM - it leads to a scumlynch (and only then there is WIFOM of "would [now lynched] scum have done X to his buddy")
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:32 am

Post by kuribo »

fate, hmmm. Usually it's me replacing into a game where you're in a 1v1 and me talking you down. I find this funny.

hopp, if you really thought I was scum, then you'd be all about a 1v1 since you'd think you were lynching me as scum. But who am I to get in the way of you bussing sky for town cred?

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Fate »

I know I thought the same thing
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Hoppster »

patience kuribo

patience
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Johhog »

So can someone give me a summary, please?
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by kuribo »

jesus fucking christ, you lazy fuck

Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Johhog »

Sorry, should have been clearer. I've been reading along all the time, but I simply don't understand this game. I don't know if I can blame my English for this one or if the game is just very confusing, but the result is the same - I don't understand anything of the last 3 pages or so.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Lanse hasn't posted. You're town. Kuribo/Viscera and Hoppster have been going at it like cats in heat. Fate's just replaced in, and for some reason redFF doesn't like this. I put my vote on kad (now Fate) because I hate the way he (kad) played, and he wouldn't answer any of my questions, and I hate the fact he quickhammered day 1 and has caught practically NO flak for it. I don't know what the fuck you've been doing.

Eijolend is playing better than his predecessor. Sky has gone from obvscum to...I'm not sure. Lanse still hasn't posted anything of value. You're town. Kuribo's claimed doctor. redFF's claimed one-shot vig. Hoppster's full of bluster, he reads like a teenage boy.

That good enough?
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by DonJosh »

Votecount 2.10

Sky (4)-
Hiraki, Hoppster, Johhog, redFF
Hoppster (1)-
kuribo
Fate (1)-
Skenvoy

Not Voting (4)-
LanseVeritas, Fate, Sky, Eijolend

Prods:
LanseVeritas hasn't posted in 24 hours, but I'm sending him an unofficial prod due to his absence.

With 10 alive, its 6 to lynch.
Last edited by DonJosh on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
LanseVeritas
LanseVeritas
Townie
LanseVeritas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by LanseVeritas »

Not gonna be able to write up my entire set reasons right now but:

Conman418 > VisceraEyes > kuribo - Leaning scum
Bluegingham > Hikari - Leaning Scum
Johhog - Obvtown Laaaaaaaaaaaa
Kad2361 > Fate - Null
Hoppster - Would like him to be scum. Somehow I don't think he is. Could be wrong, he's so darn spontaneous. I dislike the constant insults and spam though, even though I realise that's no grounds to decide on town/scum.
ZeekLTK > Xalxe> Skenvoy - Far leaning town.
Sky - Marginally Leaning Scum. Not too sure about this current case, though unless I've missed something.
redFF - Null
Twistedspoon > Eijolend - Leaning Town
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by kuribo »

if that wasn't the most shameless and ridiculous prod dodge i've ever fucking seen...

i mean holy shit

LanseVeritas
LanseVeritas
Townie
LanseVeritas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by LanseVeritas »

In post 468, kuribo wrote:if that wasn't the most shameless and ridiculous prod dodge i've ever fucking seen...
i mean holy shit

Is your intelligence entirely dictated by swearing or do you not have a shred of decency in you?
LanseVeritas
LanseVeritas
Townie
LanseVeritas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Post by LanseVeritas »

EBWOP: If I had given a full ISO it's clear your response would have been the same - many of you are already averse to me, which is understandable - so it's not like your post actually means anything of significance. I will be giving a full ISO when I get the time to actually process it and whatnot (I do have to sift through quite a bit of spam, swearing and sarcasm to find useful material) and timezones are going to make that even more tedious for the more impatient among us.
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Eijolend »

In post 464, Johhog wrote:Sorry, should have been clearer. I've been reading along all the time, but I simply don't understand this game. I don't know if I can blame my English for this one or if the game is just very confusing, but the result is the same - I don't understand anything of the last 3 pages or so.

Ah you mean, if there is a deeper meaning between the posts Kuribo and Hoppster shouting at each other? If there is, I missed it too :P
Man may be good, but the people are scum.

Game Record
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by kuribo »

hell, we've waited three weeks for you to pop your head in and vomit idiocy all over the thread

what's one more day?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 471, Eijolend wrote:
In post 464, Johhog wrote:Sorry, should have been clearer. I've been reading along all the time, but I simply don't understand this game. I don't know if I can blame my English for this one or if the game is just very confusing, but the result is the same - I don't understand anything of the last 3 pages or so.

Ah you mean, if there is a deeper meaning between the posts Kuribo and Hoppster shouting at each other? If there is, I missed it too :P

he's an asshole, i'm an asshole, he's scum and i'm town

pretty damn simple if you ask me

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 470, LanseVeritas wrote:so it's not like your post actually means anything of significance. I

and also, "lolololol kuribo called me inactive but everyone knows this and also he cusses alot so we can just disregard that lolololol"

WRONG

LOOK HOW WRONG YOU ARE

Return to “Completed Open Games”