Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:32 am

Post by votato »

VOTE: hk 50 i know that you're really an assassin droid
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:31 am

Post by votato »

i dont know if any of you have played the Knights of the Old Republic video game series. They're very old at this point, but probably the two greatest video games of all time. and the HK droids are perhaps the best characters from the series.
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:51 am

Post by votato »

yeah im a pretty big fan. like i said, these are my two favorite video games of all time, and this particular character is iconic. its not AI, and the RP from HK 50 is probably also not AI. he's doing a very authentic impersonation though
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:29 am

Post by votato »

Hmm i think dp can be town. Sorry for not posting more, this game is yet to speak to me. I'll pick it up soon, promise
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:40 am

Post by votato »

In post 277, notscience wrote:Maybe you are scum
Me? I certainly could be. It's probably worth looking into. I could check for you
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:47 am

Post by votato »

Hmm unfortunately it says town
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:49 am

Post by votato »

Well it was a worthy effort, what's our next lead?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:53 am

Post by votato »

probably town? Dunno, there are mostly just questions coming from hk and not much analysis
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:57 am

Post by votato »

In post 283, bob3141 wrote:Vota what is your current scum and town leans?

What is your feeling on the different wagons that have happened so far?
I'm sad that none of the wagons have been on me. I deserve to be wagoned. I think bob and notsci are likely town. Unsure about scum
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:00 am

Post by votato »

it's not enough
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:26 am

Post by votato »

gun to my head, if i had to peg someone as scum it would be farside.

and i like it when men make me happy, so pls do, Mr. Bob.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:43 am

Post by votato »

<3 notsci
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:45 am

Post by votato »

In post 295, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 284, votato wrote:probably town? Dunno, there are mostly just questions coming from hk and not much analysis
I will say, I don't really like that your vote is on HK if you think he is probably town... we are past RVS.
VOTE: battle mage

i didnt say i think HK is town. i just said i dont have a strong read and the content is mostly questions but not actual analysis. dunno what to do with my vote yet, but BM is always a good vote.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:21 am

Post by votato »

@bob, as for the second half of your post, i propose that you look at my recent posts. its there. i have given some reasons and some reads. they're weak. i dont claim them to be strong. all of everyone's reads are basically gut unless scum really messed up big time so far.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:32 am

Post by votato »

well HK has dropped it somewhat. the roleplay is kinda shitty at this point, the tone is not like HK at all, the only thing that remains is the [bracketed portion] at the beginning of each line, and a few expressions. The posts are still a bit hard to read and not that informative though. did anyone else notice that that last post that claims to have analysis actually didnt have any?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:40 am

Post by votato »

In post 321, Green Crayons wrote:
@Votato:
are you apathetic as scum?
generally im very active as scum. in my completed games so far that's very much been my meta. will have an update soon that we can discuss. but as scum i'm always engaged on day 1 at least. as town im frequently bored day 1 and dont really pick up my posting much until later in the game. day 1 sucks, but it mostly sucks when you're town.

i do much prefer playing as scum.

@stungun, im not sure that id say any of them are scum. none of them have really posted enough for me to get reads on them. my gut would say geraintm? i liked the case someone made there. wasnt that you?

i can point to a few towngames where i was very lurky day 1 until pressure mounted on me. day 1 pressure on me is good to get me active and posting, but it isnt so good for my reads. when im allowed to just lurk and observe for a bit, my reads tend to be very good. i will also say that im still figuring out how to approach day 1, and so my playstyle probably alters quite a bit from game to game.

notsci is an interesting slot FMPOV. notsci may have a slight bias towards scumreading me. especially when i lurk. so that made me initially townread notsci's push on me. but im also somewhat convinced by people attacking notsci for the lazy vote. but the lazy vote could again be explained by a bias towards scumreading me.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:48 am

Post by votato »

uh id have to take a quick look back over the ISO and your(?) case, but i think so. you want me to do that?

my scumgames are animals upick (probably not that helpful since i was caught super early and hardbussed by the whole scumteam), and micro 938: butterfly mafia.
newbie 2006 is a game where i lurked and basically got killed for it as town. there are others but id have to go look to see which ones they are.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:12 am

Post by votato »

In post 329, farside22 wrote:
In post 317, Green Crayons wrote:mala or bob, with me leaning towards bob
I'm thinking NS is scum on that wagon.

Votato's play reminds me a lot of the large normal that just finished, where he reads scummy as hell but his reads are just wrong. Can't say I'm a fan of the new play style. I much preferred Gun's and Roses mafia and of course Animal Mafia where he was just plain scum and got lucky that his scum buddy got him out of being lynched day 1.

So my top 2 scum reads are Dunn/NS. Still debating on who the 3rds scum is but those 2 are my strongest ones.
most of my very early reads in GnR were wrong (remember how we had a big TvT fight?)
it was only later in the game where i figured out what was going on. same with the large normal. there i did have some good early reads, but it was only later where i really figured much out. and im not claiming that i have strong reads here. thats why im hesitant to share them. i could easily be dead wrong here. but im not trying to lead any wagons or push aggressively yet.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:12 am

Post by votato »

In post 329, farside22 wrote:
In post 317, Green Crayons wrote:mala or bob, with me leaning towards bob
I'm thinking NS is scum on that wagon.

Votato's play reminds me a lot of the large normal that just finished, where he reads scummy as hell but his reads are just wrong. Can't say I'm a fan of the new play style. I much preferred Gun's and Roses mafia and of course Animal Mafia where he was just plain scum and got lucky that his scum buddy got him out of being lynched day 1.

So my top 2 scum reads are Dunn/NS. Still debating on who the 3rds scum is but those 2 are my strongest ones.
most of my very early reads in GnR were wrong (remember how we had a big TvT fight?)
it was only later in the game where i figured out what was going on. same with the large normal. there i did have some good early reads, but it was only later where i really figured much out. and im not claiming that i have strong reads here. thats why im hesitant to share them. i could easily be dead wrong here. but im not trying to lead any wagons or push aggressively yet.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:13 am

Post by votato »

farside, could you elaborate on your scumreads?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:25 am

Post by votato »

i didnt say i always lurk at the start of towngames. it has been an increasing trend recently, though. also, shitposting during RVS is different than actual posting. my activity will often drop off between RVS and some point late in day 1 or day 2 depending on how the game progresses. its not a trust tell that i always lurk as town or anything. im just saying, if im lurking at this point in the game, its probably town indicative if anything. it certainly isnt a scum tell.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:47 am

Post by votato »

heh that game is unique because it was a lurkfest overall. note that i wasnt remotely lurky for the first 3-4 gamedays though. anyway, i have to head out for a bit. notsci is town with a bias against me here.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:49 am

Post by votato »

and in that game when pressure was applied to me i lurked even more, not less.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:01 am

Post by votato »

well im definitely not gonna self-hammer. im not that worried tbh. look at BM's vote on me. its not like this is a super duper serious wagon.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:07 am

Post by votato »

so i painstakingly went over geraintm's entire ISO. there isnt even a an attempt to pretend to scumhunt. that slot definitely deserves pressure, but he is so brazen that I'm guessing town over scum actually. maybe. i dunno, its worth voting there and forcing some effort out of the slot.

The dunn thing does actually seem like a plausible scumslip.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:09 am

Post by votato »

In post 344, Battle Mage wrote: I'm not so keen on Dunn
Maybe he's just not scum
Annie did tell me so
and scum is votato

:wink:

I'm worried about this "play style" chat...are you gonna bash me too? :cry:
In post 345, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 94, Dunnstral wrote:I don't want you to apologize, I want you to die
This is the only Dunnstral post that really townpings me, although his general tone is definitely one of not giving a crap and being abrasive which is more common in town than scum I think. Should be easy to meta later when I have more time.
does anyone else see a contradiction here?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:10 am

Post by votato »

In post 351, notscience wrote:It’s apparently par for the course for him so
yeah thats the other thing. who has played with gerain? can we get some confirmation on that claim? i still wanna pressure him because thats a really bad habit. but im pretty happy with my vote on BM
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:12 am

Post by votato »

In post 355, Battle Mage wrote:re: 353 - you're definitely clutching at straws now dude.... there are some good reasons for lazyscum to vote me out there, but that? :facepalm:
you say "im not keen on the dunn wagon, so im not gonna vote there"
and then "i have no real reason to think dunn is town"
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:15 am

Post by votato »

no towncred from me just because you always play like scum
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:21 am

Post by votato »

In post 361, farside22 wrote:
In post 344, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 236, farside22 wrote:
In post 228, Green Crayons wrote:^^^ I don't see how that makes farside town. It does strengthen Dunn being scum.
I felt the way I felt. I can't help my pings on players.

There should be more votes on Dunn too with your follow up spoilers post.

@NS: Who else are you suspicious of? I see a lot of filler coming from you but nothing stating a scum read. Or even following of anyone.
BM: Hey BM, how are you? Taking some lumps I see......would you mind voting Dunn and we can chat later about if you are scum or town and about play style later?
Thanks!!
Yep yep, usual fare! :lol:

I'm not so keen on Dunn
Maybe he's just not scum
Annie did tell me so
and scum is votato

:wink:

I'm worried about this "play style" chat...are you gonna bash me too? :cry:
Not a fun that 1 comment = town compared to his now lurking while votato takes pressure.

Your making me a sad puppy right now bm.
In post 350, votato wrote:so i painstakingly went over geraintm's entire ISO. there isnt even a an attempt to pretend to scumhunt. that slot definitely deserves pressure, but he is so brazen that I'm guessing town over scum actually. maybe. i dunno, its worth voting there and forcing some effort out of the slot.

The dunn thing does actually seem like a plausible scumslip.
Very true. They are at best just comments made to look active while saying nothing important
im surprised to see such agreement with 350. it wasnt a great post. i waffled a lot, and didnt take a real stance. and you just sheeped it a bit without any analysis yourself. what exactly is your read on me farside? cuz im pretty sure you've called me scum and then also town, and you prodded me a bit but backed right off.

current solve {BM, farside, ???}
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:22 am

Post by votato »

In post 369, notscience wrote:Yeah he’s posting now and I will say it feels a tad more organic but given the differences between the games thus far I’m not comfortable moving my vote
your vote on me is the one of all of them that i think is justified. the rest are meh. but i think stungun is prolly town too.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by votato »

i have a little but i cant talk about it. by day 2 or 3 ill probably give some more details. as for the association you're drawing between me and dunn, stun, you're right that we aren't scumbuddies, but i dont think your reasons why are all that strong. plus the only reason you know that is cuz you and i are scumbuddies.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by votato »

shit wrong thread.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by votato »

Whats suspicious about what i said, gc?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by votato »

ill be shocked if there isnt scum in {farside, dunn}
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by votato »

i will be down for a GC wagon after we are done with current wagons
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by votato »

well said stungun. thats exactly right.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by votato »

VOTE: crayons there are no current good wagons, my vote is on BM as a placeholder ffs.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by votato »

nope. i have the same read on you that stungun does. your posts are throwing shade everywhere without committing to a push or really attacking anyone.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by votato »

even the way you are giving reads... "as ive said before" as though you are having to go back to your old posts to check what your reads are rather than giving them organically
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by votato »

its pretty short
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:09 am

Post by votato »

In post 509, Not_Mafia wrote:It's possible I guess, but votato or Battle Mage is today's lynch
what exactly is the case against me? i realize that my vote was a bit lazy/sheepy but i did say that i found GC suspicious before stun's case. so either i expected a good case and decided to bus before i even knew why i was bussing, or stun read my mind and said exactly what i was thinking. i guess ill leave it to you to decide which is more likely
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:01 am

Post by votato »

@GC, why dont you think the reason im apparently failing to scum hunt is because im scum and its hard to do as scum?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:25 am

Post by votato »

In post 515, Green Crayons wrote:There's also that, apart from your attempt at "scum slip" humor, I don't think anything you've done is suspicious.
im very disappointed in your scumhunting then
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:56 am

Post by votato »

In post 517, Green Crayons wrote:It's like you're scum and taunting me.
see your taunts directed at me
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:12 am

Post by votato »

GC youre right that BM is scummy. BM is literally always scummy though. and bad at scumhunting. this is actually better than what ive seen elsewhere. so im not sure what to make of that. but isnt it true that old meta meant juminess/defensiveness was a big scum tell, and so if GC is old meta, then this is a scumtell?

GC is also chainsaw defending me, which is interesting.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:56 am

Post by votato »

yeah metareads can often be problematic, but i dont like the idea of using meta from one person to read another person. do you have evidence so suggest that they have similar scumgames or similar towngames?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:23 am

Post by votato »

yeah at this point im fine with a GC or BM lynch.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:52 am

Post by votato »

Gc why do you want to flip bm if you think he'll flip town?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:24 am

Post by votato »

In post 581, Green Crayons wrote:I'd find it strange if BM flips scum.

Let's flip BM.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:27 am

Post by votato »

hot take: its crayons, geraintm and NM
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:55 am

Post by votato »

In post 605, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 600, geraintm wrote:
In post 597, DoctorPepper wrote:Could be trying to deflect it also so as it doesn't look like a counterwagon
I'm right here....you could ask me
Why is your vote on someone who is hella not suspicious.
why is notsci so town?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:43 am

Post by votato »

i havent picked a side in you vs dunn because i could buy both of you as scum, so im waiting to see how things shake out.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:55 am

Post by votato »

I do it to get that glare from you farside
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:32 am

Post by votato »

Oh it seems i managed to unbookmark this thread. Sorry, will catch up soon
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:08 am

Post by votato »

In post 669, stungun0404 wrote:*Note to respond to Bob later, when I have more time.

In the meantime, something interesting has captured my attention... :lol:

@Clidd, once you catch up, how do you feel about the alignments of HK50 and Votato? And why?
@HK50, how do you feel about the alignments of Clidd and Votato? And why?
@Votato, how do you feel about the alignments of Clidd and HK50? And why?

I will explain why I am asking these questions later. Perhaps tomorrow?
hk is a bit townie. Clidd is null so far
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:33 am

Post by votato »

Ok I'm caught up. It seems like a lot of people scum read bm but not that many people are actually voting there. VOTE: bm. Can we get this wagon rolling?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:40 am

Post by votato »

In post 751, Green Crayons wrote:There is a metric ton of associative theory going on without a flip.
this exactly.

so i think at this point the case on me has three prongs:

1) my RVS vote saying "i know HK is an assassin." This has already been cleared up - HK 50 is an assassin droid. thats the character. from the video game. it pretends to be a protocol or mining droid. you're being silly
2) associations with BM (and to some extent HK and clidd?) this is bad, dont do associations pre-flip. youre being even more silly. also how in the world does my consistent scumread of BM read as a distancing ploy rather than a push?
3) disappearing from the thread. yeah its a bad look, but as soon as i got prodded i came back to the game. and not just to prodge, but to engage. sorry. you're being silly for assuming that its AI instead of waiting to see what happens though.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:46 am

Post by votato »

honestly im a bit suspicious of stun for how hard he's spamming the thread pushing inactives, but i think he just got caught up in the excitement of seeing several events happening and unconsciously tying them together. i think it would be a terrible play for the scumteam to ask for more time and then all go afk at the same time.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:05 am

Post by votato »

In post 757, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 756, votato wrote:honestly im a bit suspicious of stun for how hard he's spamming the thread pushing inactives, but i think he just got caught up in the excitement of seeing several events happening and unconsciously tying them together. i think it would be a terrible play for the scumteam to ask for more time and then all go afk at the same time.
This is a really bad post
this is a really bad post
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:42 am

Post by votato »

In post 763, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 750, votato wrote:It seems like a lot of people scum read bm but not that many people are actually voting there.
If this is true I think the people who aren’t walking their talk are super suspicious regardless of BM’s flip.

Name names.
oh i forgot that clidd subbed for BM, thought they were two separate people. to be clear my above vote was VOTE: clidd

i guess people are voting for BM, but now id have to go reread a bunch to see if anyone is actually not voting clidd
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:43 am

Post by votato »

oh and that makes it L-1
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:43 am

Post by votato »

In post 760, Green Crayons wrote:Bc I’ve been drinking and now my neighbors who I was porch chilling with have left, let’s run down the player list.

votato - I’m thinking town but siiigh
bob3141 - leaning town now tbh
DoctorPepper - null bit was thinking town at some point
Not_Mafia- town Honestly not sure how folks can’t see between the lines with his posting.
geraintm - pretty sure town
Ghost Ganster stungun0404 - town Like, annoyingly super town and I say annoyingly because he can get a thought in his head and it might be wrong by gd he runs it down.
Green Crayons - town
farside22 - honestly thinking scum. Sorry <3
HK 50 - town, even tho I don’t k ow where he’s coming from with his fixation on stun
Battle Mage clidd - scum
Malakittens - null. Like if you put a gun to my head I’d slot her town but damn she’s been pretty absent in a way I cannot read
notscience - town. Not even a Q.
Dunnstral - scum
this read list won me over on GC.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by votato »

As notsci will tell you, most anti town behavior comes from town
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by votato »

i dont think dunn is the scummiest, but i feel like dunn is a good lynch for info who also has plenty of scum equity
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by votato »

In post 789, stungun0404 wrote:my reads, based off a combination of feel and reasoning.

titanium-strong town reads: bob, dr. pepper
solid town reads, but not beyond doubt: farside, notscience, malakittens
likely town: nm
nulltown: Dunnstral (this is notably my weakest town indication though)

minus associations and all the other stuff i have been pondering, here is how i would rate the others based strictly off the assumption that anyone could be partnered with anyone:

null: votato, gc

scumleans: geraintm, hk50

strongest scumread: clidd/bm
this is a really bad list and i want to lynch you for it.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by votato »

some strange townreads, and some townreads in the wrong order. like why is dr p so high up as an inactive? do you really not have enough info to have reads on myself or GC at this point?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by votato »

i also have clidd as top scumread. dunn is scummyish, farside is hmmm, maybe scum. gerain is a bit scummy.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:09 am

Post by votato »

In post 874, notscience wrote:Probably flakes from the site for some reason it’s not a scumtell
why are you so insistent on defending clidd?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:14 am

Post by votato »

i mean sure, we cant lynch the slot right this instance. but the slot was scummy long before clidd subbed in, and clidd did nothing to change that. what was your feeling about BM?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:16 am

Post by votato »

the simple solution is some combination of clidd/dunn/gerain/farside. although farside is chainsaw attacking clidd by attacking you for defending clidd, so maybe farside and clidd cant be scum together.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:20 am

Post by votato »

ill be around more after work to figure this out. I'm ok with going for a farside wagon.
i dont understand any of what farside just said ^
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:21 am

Post by votato »

In post 907, stungun0404 wrote:votato, why not HK? his push on dunnstral is the weakest push in this game.

like, people are dismissing him way too much. i think he's scum for his push, and not for apathy.
remind me later to look over HK's iso. i could probably be persuaded to vote there.

hey arent i one of your top scumreads? why are you trying to cooperate with me now
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:23 am

Post by votato »

In post 910, farside22 wrote:
In post 903, votato wrote:the simple solution is some combination of clidd/dunn/gerain/farside. although farside is chainsaw attacking clidd by attacking you for defending clidd, so maybe farside and clidd cant be scum together.
Where did i chainsaw attack? Im calling ns scum for surface level play and currently not making a case but trying to push a scum read on me when he was calling me town most of the game. He only switch to the scum read when i called him out.
yes but if you are scum and clidd is scum, then you wouldnt attack NS while NS is defending clidd. the timing of your attack on NS means you arent scum with clidd (probably)
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:24 am

Post by votato »

In post 913, farside22 wrote:
In post 908, votato wrote:ill be around more after work to figure this out. I'm ok with going for a farside wagon.
What are you confused about?
the words you used. there were some typos and i just couldnt follow your logic at all. also could people use spoilers if theyre gonna quote the entire thread?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:25 am

Post by votato »

In post 912, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 909, votato wrote:
In post 907, stungun0404 wrote:votato, why not HK? his push on dunnstral is the weakest push in this game.

like, people are dismissing him way too much. i think he's scum for his push, and not for apathy.
remind me later to look over HK's iso. i could probably be persuaded to vote there.

hey arent i one of your top scumreads? why are you trying to cooperate with me now
meta'd you again and saw some town indications, so i'm not as bent on wanting to lynch you now. :P
what did you find? why didnt you share these results? you keep changing your reads and appealing to "meta" but you havent actually done anything to show us what you're finding, so it seems a really convenient excuse for being wishy washy.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:43 am

Post by votato »

In post 921, geraintm wrote:
In post 886, bob3141 wrote:
In post 872, geraintm wrote:
In post 858, Dunnstral wrote:Hm, when was the last time geraintm placed a vote...
In post 25, geraintm wrote:
In post 17, notscience wrote:
In post 16, farside22 wrote:Town or scum im enjoying hk-50 commitment for posting style.
this was the 12th post afer mine VOTE: notscience
yep. not seen anyone so far in this game I am confident is scum. there aren't even many people I want lynched for other reasons like not being useful.

Ok so you want to tell us who you think is scum. You might claim to say you aren't confident but even that would not prevent you from saying, who you weakly feel is scum. Nor even who you do not want to lynch at all.

So far all this game you have been refusing to make choices. Insisting on sitting on the fence the entire day.

So if you are town then:

A who do you weakly scum read?
And
B who do you not want to lynch today at all?

Even the latter is still a choice you have not yet even after 8 days made.

I replied to this but it got lost

I had not mafia as bad, I hated all his posts saying BM was scum, sure of it, then pushing everyone else to vote elsewhere before they moved their own vote.

and I dislike stungun, I cannot deal with anyone so sure of all their reads, I will bash heads at some point against them.

rest no huge feelings any which way
thats all you've gotten from 37 pages? really?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:44 am

Post by votato »

In post 919, farside22 wrote:
In post 916, votato wrote:
In post 913, farside22 wrote:
In post 908, votato wrote:ill be around more after work to figure this out. I'm ok with going for a farside wagon.
What are you confused about?
the words you used. there were some typos and i just couldnt follow your logic at all. also could people use spoilers if theyre gonna quote the entire thread?

My experience shows no one clicks on the spoiler to read quote walls.

Well the tldr version of my post in regards to hk is
1. I don't know why he scum reads dunn.
2. I liked his push on ns
3. I think scum would continue with a post restriction and not make long post as he did.
4. Although I disagreed with what he views between you and sg I can understand the thought process.
im not gonna re-read his entire iso just because you quote it either. if you arent doing any commentary on what you're quoting im gonna scroll past it either way. its easier to do if you spoilerize it though.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:06 am

Post by votato »

In post 926, notscience wrote:We’re gonna mislynch d1

You’re caught up welcome back
why are you so sure we mislynch day 1?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:15 am

Post by votato »

In post 931, Green Crayons wrote:Yeah, a quick ISO shows NM's BM vote is his fourth post. His push to get BM/clidd votes all follow that.

geraintm likely town by getting this easily verifiable fact mixed up
why would that be AI?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:53 am

Post by votato »

whats your alignment farside?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:58 am

Post by votato »

In post 957, farside22 wrote:
In post 954, votato wrote:whats your alignment farside?
town.

Do you think I would respond any differently?
no i fully expect you to respond with town regardless of your alignment. because youre BORING!!!
could you elaborate a little more on your alignment for me?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:02 am

Post by votato »

In post 960, farside22 wrote:
In post 959, votato wrote:
In post 957, farside22 wrote:
In post 954, votato wrote:whats your alignment farside?
town.

Do you think I would respond any differently?
no i fully expect you to respond with town regardless of your alignment. because youre BORING!!!
could you elaborate a little more on your alignment for me?
Bitchy, tunneling, all arrogant and bullying town.
see thats what i expect, but i havent actually gotten that much of it. and i really thought that town!you would be more annoyed with my dumb questions. yet here we are, and you're joking about how serious and unfunny you are....
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:05 am

Post by votato »

:lol:
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:53 am

Post by votato »

fortunately a replacement should buy us a bit of time while the replacement catches up.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:56 am

Post by votato »

well its only day 1. could you do me a favor and do the same thing with me stungun?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:18 am

Post by votato »

malakittens is in brackets because notsci controls the vote?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:28 am

Post by votato »

Bob, i still scumread bm/clidd/pork. Just couldn't do much while the slot was vacant
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:01 am

Post by votato »

In post 1021, Porkens wrote:
In post 1020, votato wrote:Bob, i still scumread bm/clidd/pork. Just couldn't do much while the slot was vacant
Tato be a gem and explain why this slot is so universally scumread pls?
It was so long ago i don't even remember. It was from bm's iso
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:22 am

Post by votato »

the 11 minute later p-edit.... hmmmm
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by votato »

im still two pages back, but why do we think that a VT claim suddenly clears porkens?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1053, Green Crayons wrote:I hate that porkens claimed VT. I think scum would have claimed a PR here.
if i hadnt read the thread yet id be very scared to claim anything but VT...
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1106, notscience wrote: I liked how Dunn’s been recently. Since being wagoned.
completely inactive?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1117, stungun0404 wrote:So right now then,

Porkens has 4 votes
GC has 3
no one else has more than 2, so these appear to be our 2 main options for today.
didnt you just put GC on 3?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by votato »

yeah im also a bit unsure about the dunn wagon... maybe all three scum got on there?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by votato »

yeah but who pushed it initially, and where did it come from?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1131, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1128, notscience wrote:Wasn’t the original concept behind scumreading him associative with votato and bm
In post 1127, votato wrote:yeah but who pushed it initially, and where did it come from?
Why do I feel like you already know this answer?
nope. that would take *effort* and an attention span of more than 5 seconds.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #97) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:54 am

Post by votato »

im pretty sure that it wasnt the votes that made me show up, it was the prod.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:51 am

Post by votato »

this day has dragged on far too long. it needs to end so we can get some flips and move past day 1. i really dont care who we lynch all that much at this point. porkens is still very scummy, and i dont see the dunn case. i could go for stungun maybe.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #99) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:00 am

Post by votato »

In post 1219, farside22 wrote:Pork: After my back and forth with Dunn he's a null read. I didn't like his beginning, don't like he is lurking out the day currently but I'm very certain about my town reads on SG and Votato.
Honestly after modding a game where a last minute push resulted in a town PR being lynched I don't like the odds at this late hour of flipping players reads and most seem like they just don't care at this point.

VOTE: Pork
here comes the bus
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:36 am

Post by votato »

farside/porkens/HK?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:55 am

Post by votato »

In post 1233, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Scratchings
who? why did you think the porkens wagon was collapsing? why pick me out of all the people here with us today?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:54 am

Post by votato »

In post 1240, Dunnstral wrote:Why does a vote for 'scratchings' mean a vote for you Votato?
it doesnt. my post was two parts: first asking what scratchings meant, and second asking why the vote had previously been on me.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:57 am

Post by votato »

In post 1241, farside22 wrote:
In post 1232, votato wrote:farside/porkens/HK?
Are you faking this badly because every time you post shit reads for no reason i start to wonder if your serious or doing this as scum.
If you have a reason for those reads, say so if not i will join nm vote withoit hesitation
oh no i wouldnt want scum voting me!!!!! are you trying to look like you're fake distancing so when you flip scum ill look scummy? isnt it a little late for a pure OMGUS vote? NM has yet to state a reason for voting me, so feel free to sheep that if you want.

the way you three are interacting, particularly the first two, and the way you are each individually interacting with wagons screams scum.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:57 am

Post by votato »

i wont be lynching GC today.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:59 am

Post by votato »

i will vote porkens or farside. maybe HK. no one else i think.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:04 am

Post by votato »

scratchings and maris are probably me and porkens. but not sure which is which or why.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:08 am

Post by votato »

votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:11 am

Post by votato »

that would take *effort*. ill go through and make *effort* day 2, or if it seems like the porkens wagon is really falling apart. theres a lot of gut, and it takes time for my brain to catch up with my gut.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:12 am

Post by votato »

In post 1268, farside22 wrote:I also asked you how porkens reminds you of his scum game votato
ive only seem scum porkens once, and it was just kinda... obvious, based on gut/tone.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:15 am

Post by votato »

i wont be offended that you dont think im a god.

thats a lie, im pretty hurt.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1274, farside22 wrote:
In post 1256, votato wrote:
In post 1241, farside22 wrote:
In post 1232, votato wrote:farside/porkens/HK?
Are you faking this badly because every time you post shit reads for no reason i start to wonder if your serious or doing this as scum.
If you have a reason for those reads, say so if not i will join nm vote withoit hesitation
oh no i wouldnt want scum voting me!!!!! are you trying to look like you're fake distancing so when you flip scum ill look scummy? isnt it a little late for a pure OMGUS vote? NM has yet to state a reason for voting me, so feel free to sheep that if you want.

the way you three are interacting, particularly the first two, and the way you are each individually interacting with wagons screams scum.
In post 1269, votato wrote:that would take *effort*. ill go through and make *effort* day 2, or if it seems like the porkens wagon is really falling apart. theres a lot of gut, and it takes time for my brain to catch up with my gut.

The first says you have reasons based on interaction, the second says it's gut. So??
i read interactions largely based on gut. the two are the same for me.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1276, Green Crayons wrote:
Spoiler: ns vote on votato
In post 290, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
As a new day broke out, Jake was found dead... asleep. Despite the wailing of the town to do his job, he stayed still all the same. Micc, the secretary, didn't do Jake's job for him, but instead woke him up.

Vote Count 1.6

Dunnstral (4):
DoctorPepper, farside22, HK 50, Green Crayons
HK 50 (2):
votato, bob3141
votato (2):
Malakittens, stungun0404
notscience (1):
geraintm
Malakittens (1):
Dunnstral
Battle Mage (1):
Not_Mafia
Green Crayons (1):
Battle Mage
Not voting (1):
notscience

Mod Notes:
Majority is 7 players.

Day 1 has begun and will end in (expired on 2020-06-22 07:23:04).[/area]
In post 292, notscience wrote: DP it doesnt look good for you 3/4 of us are already town you best town it up soon before the probabilities getcha

VOTE: Votato

Looks like an all green wagon there lets get this sucker moving

Mala
Bob
Robot
Farside
Stun

GC?

BM
DP
NM
Dunn

gera

votato
In post 302, Not_Mafia wrote: is a bad vote

Yeah, idg why ns voted votato. What does the all green bw even mean when there was only 2 votes?

ns, you ever explain/justify this?
fmpov the vote made sense and the unvote made sense. i townread ns for the way it went down based on meta. meta was the reason for the vote.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1307, farside22 wrote:
In post 1303, votato wrote:
As a new day broke out, Jake was found dead... asleep. Despite the wailing of the town to do his job, he stayed still all the same. Micc, the secretary, didn't do Jake's job for him, but instead woke him up.

Vote Count 1.6

Dunnstral (4):
HK 50 (2):
votato, bob3141
votato (2):
Malakittens, stungun0404
notscience (1):
geraintm
Malakittens (1):
Dunnstral
Battle Mage (1):
Not_Mafia
Green Crayons (1):
Battle Mage
Not voting (1):
notscience

Mod Notes:
Majority is 7 players.

In post 292, notscience wrote: DP it doesnt look good for you 3/4 of us are already town you best town it up soon before the probabilities getcha

Mala
Bob
Robot
Farside
Stun

GC?

BM
DP
NM
Dunn

gera

votato

Yeah, idg why ns voted votato. What does the all green bw even mean when there was only 2 votes?

fmpov the vote made sense and the unvote made sense. i townread ns for the way it went down based on meta. meta was the reason for the vote.
Why does ns get a free pass with reference to meta whether on him or about you?
its not a free pass. at every stage NS reacted exactly as i anticipated town NS would. when i was lurky NS got pinged, and based on my posts when i came back to the thread NS responded exactly the way NS was supposed to. NS is town.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1316, notscience wrote:Let’s Lynch farside mala it’ll be fun

She can get mad about me not having a sensible reason again
im down. she was mean to me, thats reason enough for a lynch right?

also, why is it so friggin hard to lynch the porkens slot? that alone means scum
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1321, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1273, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 766, votato wrote:
In post 760, Green Crayons wrote:Bc I’ve been drinking and now my neighbors who I was porch chilling with have left, let’s run down the player list.

votato - I’m thinking town but siiigh
bob3141 - leaning town now tbh
DoctorPepper - null bit was thinking town at some point
Not_Mafia- town Honestly not sure how folks can’t see between the lines with his posting.
geraintm - pretty sure town
Ghost Ganster stungun0404 - town Like, annoyingly super town and I say annoyingly because he can get a thought in his head and it might be wrong by gd he runs it down.
Green Crayons - town
farside22 - honestly thinking scum. Sorry <3
HK 50 - town, even tho I don’t k ow where he’s coming from with his fixation on stun
Battle Mage clidd - scum
Malakittens - null. Like if you put a gun to my head I’d slot her town but *** she’s been pretty absent in a way I cannot read
notscience - town. Not even a Q.
Dunnstral - scum
this read list won me over on GC.
this post does make me question: what about this reads list won you over about GC?
Also, @ Vota: can you answer this?
more or less lined up exactly with my own thinking and reads.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1333, farside22 wrote:
In post 1313, votato wrote:
In post 1307, farside22 wrote:
In post 1303, votato wrote:

Vote Count 1.6

Dunnstral (4):
HK 50 (2):
votato, bob3141
votato (2):
Malakittens, stungun0404
notscience (1):
geraintm
Malakittens (1):
Dunnstral
Battle Mage (1):
Not_Mafia
Green Crayons (1):
Battle Mage
Not voting (1):
notscience

Mod Notes:
Majority is 7 players.

Mala
Bob
Robot
Farside
Stun

GC?

BM
DP
NM
Dunn

gera

votato

Why does ns get a free pass with reference to meta whether on him or about you?
its not a free pass. at every stage NS reacted exactly as i anticipated town NS would. when i was lurky NS got pinged, and based on my posts when i came back to the thread NS responded exactly the way NS was supposed to. NS is town.
You have a convenient meta reasoning read on ns but you haven't stated why this game is different then how i was in the large normal.
you werent memorable in the large normal. didnt you get NKed early? i remember you from GNR obviously, but i was too new and we got in a big TvT
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by votato »

yep, sorry to make you feel bad farside. wasnt the intention. why is it a trend lately that everyone asks in-thread to be replaced out?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by votato »

nope, bob is town.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1351, notscience wrote:I’d be down for a bob lunch.

@geraintm- I know you don’t like day one but can you muster up a readslist? It doesn’t need to be hk levels in depth just little blips for why you think. I don’t know where your heads at currently.
yeah, actually what the heck is this. whats going through your head. you were so town.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by votato »

hmmm
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by votato »

lurking in itself isnt AI for dunn unfortunately.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:51 am

Post by votato »

In post 1393, farside22 wrote:
In post 1340, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1336, farside22 wrote:Yeah im not dealing with any more assholes
mod replace me.
farside, is there any way you can at least gut out the rest of this day phase? I only ask this because it's got 22 hours left, and we've already had the time extended 3 times, which is more than enough, and I sincerely don't want it to happen again.

If not, I understand, but it would just make things easier if we don't have to pause the game until night time searching for a replacement, and allowing the replacement to catch up during the night phase is also optimal.
Well the mod doesn't take in thread replacements apparently. So I will stay for the day leave at night phase.
Already went through a game like this and I don't need another like it.
I would think Dunn would have more to say. This game play is reminding me less and less of animal upick. His attack on pork reads pretty fake.
Still not trusting votato. He hasn't explained well or at all the response ns meta is town. I might actually agree with sg that ns is being pocketed but idk because my feelings on the spot are negative.
In thread replacements are against site rules. Discussing replacing out in thread is too
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:53 am

Post by votato »

In post 1396, farside22 wrote:
In post 1394, notscience wrote:Farside did you read the quotes from him re me/Dunn? It’s literally all rvs and then one mid game post I legitimately don’t know where he got the pocketed thing from. The only other time before recently when I was townreading him was when I called him out for beetlejuicing and he never even responded to me.
I only read the private message. After that I didn't really want to read much else. TBF I just felt best not to interact with you.
I don't see Dunn as pocketing anyone to be frank, I don't even know what is reads are at this point. He's been more active in games (at least he was in Animal Upick) so his lurking and providing nothing new this close to deadline reads more scummy to me.
who is sending private messages?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:59 am

Post by votato »

Farside like i said my experience with you is different. It was longer ago and i feel like you are a tougher read
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #125) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:31 am

Post by votato »

we dont have time to get a claim and properly evaluate gerain. ill compromise on the wagon if needed, but porkens is a good wagon.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:31 am

Post by votato »

In post 1447, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: Geraintm

And i have never seen town germa not go for a lynch. Even when his vote was dead log
In post 1449, bob3141 wrote:In teh first game he kept saying. He was happy with any lynch. and that was big reason he got run up that game. So for him to say he wants no lynch is very out of character
hmmm ok. VOTE: geraintm
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #127) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:58 am

Post by votato »

im not going for dunn today. i will vote for gerain or porkens. if dunn continues lurking tomorrow i could be persuaded.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #128) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:53 am

Post by votato »

In post 1509, farside22 wrote:
In post 1413, votato wrote:Farside like i said my experience with you is different. It was longer ago and i feel like you are a tougher read
That large normal ended 3 weeks ago, maybe a month. How long ago did your game end with NS
less than a week ago? it ended right around whenever this one was starting. and since i was scum in that game, it was more memorable. i dunno. when you arent actively attacking me i dont get as worked up about your posts. notsci is very... loud. maybe you should attack me more?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:24 am

Post by votato »

How does the Porkens flip implicate me? Wasnt i one of the people pushing to lynch that slot all of yesterday? Like all day, insisting on that lynch. How does that make sense for scum!me to do?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:42 am

Post by votato »

In post 1626, Malakittens wrote:Honestly i don’t really think your pushes on BM were that strong. I, personally, didn’t like your early game and once someone called you out for a low post count you started to post more and be vocal.
once i got a prod and realized i had unbookmarked the game i showed up. And more than just to actively lurk. I've been fairly active here
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:59 am

Post by votato »

i think the max push on me comes from town and the mala push on me from scum
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:18 am

Post by votato »

if you can find a single instance in my scum meta of me bussing I'll help you lynch me
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #133) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:47 am

Post by votato »

i thought the slot was scum at the beginning of the game. Everyone decided the slot was town so i waffled a bit. I should have known better.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #134) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:06 am

Post by votato »

bob is town. im pretty sure.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:16 am

Post by votato »

what does porkens' flip mean for the dunn wagon? doesnt it imply dunn town? i dont really remember and i didnt really check, but i feel like dunn was a counterwagon to porkens.

town: votato, bob, green crayons, doctor pepper? (people who know DP seem to townread, i dont remember much from that slot but im willing to sheep that since my PoE is already plenty big), dunn
PoE: mala, HK, N_M (dunno what to make of the slot, but i certainly dont townread), stungun/cat scratch (dunno what to make of the slot for very different reasons, but certainly dont townread), farside (i feel like probably town maybe? but not confident enough to remove from my PoE).

VOTE: mala
im down to wagon anyone else in my PoE, in particular HK. i dont know how to sort NM.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #136) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:35 am

Post by votato »

I feel like youve been coasting all game and i feel like the push on me is really disengenuous
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #137) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1654, DoctorPepper wrote:1642.

Vot, if you feel like Dunn was town and it's a counterwagon, why am I town despite me being vote parked there for the entirety of day 1?
because of posts like this. again, my read on you is mostly sheep. i dont know you and your posts werent all that memorable. and i dont remember your push on dunn being the one that was off. it was more stun? who was the one who turned dunn into a counterwagon? pretty sure it wasnt you. i dont remember.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #138) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by votato »

ok GC. ill sheep that to vote dunn. i think that makes sense (including with your VCA) and implicates the scumteam as {BM/clidd/porkens, dunn, mala}.

VOTE: dunn
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #139) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by votato »

also for those looking for posts where i pushed BM, GC just quoted a bunch of it for your reading pleasure.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #140) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by votato »

id prefer no bob vote. out of dunn/bob, dunn is the scum, im quite certain. or im bad at mafia, which is a realistic possibility. i think dunn/mala is the solve and i dont think i want to lynch anywhere else today. i could maybe go for stungun.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #141) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1670, maxwell wrote:Still very bothered by votato's read progression on BM and his explanation really doesn't make sense or track with what he actually did, but Green Crayons raises some good points. I wasn't confident scum would so blatantly support each other like they did in early game, had dunnstral as town largely on tone, my experiene with him is that cryptic one-liners are basically what to expect, but on a reread of his iso it's very notable he attacked Not_Mafia very hard for his push on battle mage.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dunnstral
this feels like a bus. hmm.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #142) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by votato »

that should be L-2. unless there were people already voting dunn (majority is 6), but i dont think there were.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #143) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by votato »

dammit i felt like i had the game solved and then cat scratch comes and makes everything complicated. why are there too many scum?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #144) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by votato »

bob is here to solve the game. as for dunn, see GC. id be very impressed if bob were scum
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #145) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:36 am

Post by votato »

In post 1682, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1680, votato wrote:bob is here to solve the game.
can you expand on this
Bob is genuinely gamesolving. Bob is kinda just obvtown. Both counterwagons are really low quality. That plus the fact that we have two counter wagons suggests maybe dunn is town
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #146) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:37 am

Post by votato »

that said nothing dunn is doing suggests dunn is town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”